Author Topic: Beautiful Mistress  (Read 38089 times)

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
Re: Beautiful Mistress
« Reply #220 on: November 07, 2013, 11:41:35 pm »

wmv
1280*720
227 mb
13 min

Download file - 227.6 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #221 on: November 08, 2013, 10:29:07 am »
FRY TIL YOU CRY, STEP-DADDY - BRAT DAUGHTERS JESSIE & ALLISON

MOMMIIE IS OUT OF TOWN. THE GIRLS BOUGHT LOTS OF TOYS TO TORTURE STEP-DADDY AND MAKE HIM CRY. His cock and balls are trapped in a metal ring that goes right up his ass. They make him their little piggy. Squeezing out his pre-cum and making him eat it. Using their metal claw on his balls. Then they get out their SURPRISE ELECTRICAL TOY, TO FRY HIS ASS, HIS BALLS, HIS PRE-CUM AND MAKE HIM CRY.

TORTURING STEP-DADDY FOR HIS MONEY - BRAT GIRLS JESSIE PALMER AND ALLISON TYLER

wmv
 960*720
91 mb
 12 min

Download file - 91.2 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #222 on: November 08, 2013, 03:25:07 pm »
SECRETARY'S REVENGE - BLACKMAILING SECRETARY INDIA

Your Secretary works really hard but now SHE OWNS YOU and you are going to work for HER. SHE has seen you staring at Her at work, how it makes your cock hard. Now You are going to pay for her vacations and give her all your bonuses. SHE IS GOING TO CONTROL YOUR COCK. KEEP IT LOCKED UP AND ONLY LET IT OUT WHEN SHE DECIDES. You are not going to be able to fuck your wife. You only get to cum for your secretary. If you don't do what she says, your wife MIGHT FIND OUT ABOUT THIS.
 "I OWN YOU NOW." - BLACKMAILING HOME WRECKER SECRETARY INDIA SUMMER
 CLIPS4SALE TOP 20 CLIP

wmv
960*720
109 mb
6 min

Download file - 109.1 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #223 on: November 08, 2013, 07:49:04 pm »
Trample and smelling domination

Mistress tracy trample a slave for the first time, she trample him under her sneakers, jump on him. She then take off her shoes to making him smell her shoes, socks and feet and trample him again under her very pretty barefeet.

wmv
720*576
74 mb
6 min

Download file - 74.4 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #224 on: November 08, 2013, 11:38:37 pm »
BIG TIT BRAT GIRLS REVENGE - BRATS SIRI AND MAHINA
 NOW, TEACHER IS OUR PET.

THE BRAT GIRLS ARE FOCUSED ON SEX, NOT SCHOOL. THE PROFESSOR may try to lecture them about proper study habits, but he is not focused either. He can't take his eyes off the girls BIG TITS, and gets hard when they flash him their pussies. He may try to correct them, but they use their tits to take control of him. They SM0THER HIS FACE WITH THEIR TITS AND ASSES. Box his ears with SIRIS BIG NATURAL TITS UNTIL HE TAPS OUT. Mahina makes him worship her ass, while Siri gives him a TIT JOB. He is going to have to give them straight "A's" and pay their tuition. With his face in her ass and his cock between tits, he is going to be the one to learn to TAKE INSTRUCTIONS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP. They jerk him down to a count, only when he agrees to their demands.
 BRAT GIRLS TIT WORSHIP TIT FUCKING HANDJOB FACE RIDING REVENGE.
 "YOU CAN MAKE THIS STUPID COCK CUM, ONLY WHEN I COUNT DOWN TO '1' !"

wmv
960*720
317 mb
18 min

Download file - 317.0 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #225 on: November 09, 2013, 12:39:20 pm »
TEP-DADDYS HUMBLER PUNISHMENT MILKING - SPOILED PRINCESS KIRA
 SEXY AND SPOILED, PRINCESS DOESN'T LIKE STEP-DADDY'S COCK.

She has seen what he does with it when he looks at her and her friends. She makes him crawl around like her puppie, with his balls in a humbler. He has to hump the couch while she whips his ass red. She makes him beg for her pussy, and uses his face to get off. HUMBLER WHIPPING AND MILKING STEP-DADDY'S FILTH BY HIS SPOILED PRINCESS BRAT
 "YOU WILL LEARN YOUR LESSON TODAY STEPDADDY! YOUR FILTH WILL BE MILKED AND YOU WILL START RESPECTING ME AND MY FRIENDS."

wmv
960*720
211 mb
12 min

Download file - 211.5 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #226 on: November 09, 2013, 03:35:48 pm »

wmv
1280*720
101 mb
5 min

Download file - 101.2 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #227 on: November 09, 2013, 06:21:11 pm »

Bootlicker brought new high heels for Madame - very dangerous with metal spikes at the top - some other pair of high heels and at least Madame let him suffer under her shiny boots. She weras two different high heels with soikes and some shiny boots. With thats boots she crushed some friuts and chocolate but also a smoked cigerette Bootlicker has to swallow....

Keywords: forced cum, ruined orgasm, nipple torture, cbt, ball kicking

wmv
840*472
418 mb
1 h

Download file - 418.7 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #228 on: November 09, 2013, 09:17:23 pm »
Verbale Erniedrigung und Folterung der TV-Lederhure(Teil 1/4):

Die Lederschlampe bringt Herrin Nadja einen neuen Overkneestiefel als Geschenk für ihre weitereAusbildung zur privaten Lederhure mit. Jedoch hat der Stiefel die falsche Größe und dies hat schwerwiegende Folgen für den Sklaven.Es folgt eine extreme Ohrfeigenerziehung mit absout verbaler Erniedrigung bis sich die Lederschlampe nur noch wie das letzte Stück Dreck fühlt.Nun hat er Fetish Diva Nadja als Möbelstück und Stiefelknecht zu dienen,bevor er die neuen mitgebrachten Rohrstöcke seiner Ledergöttin präsentiert und um Bestraffung bettelt.Jetzt muss die Lederschlampe eine extrem brutale Rohrstockerziehungüber sich ergehen lassen,bis das geschändete Sklavenobjekt nur noch um Gande bettelt.Jedoch interessiert dies die Herrin keinster Weise und während die Herrin den blutigen Sklavenarsch immer härter mit dem Rohrstock behandelt,befiehlt Sie der Lederschlampe sich dabei selbst abzumelken.

Verbal abuse and torture games for the TV-leatherbitch(part 1/4):

For all fans of leather,CBT,faceslapping,extreme spanking/whipping,leathermaid training,bootlicking,verbal abuse, corporal punishment,forced jerking,spitting,breathplay,sadistic female humiliation,leathermask and highheel training,female domination,leathercatsuit,leathergloves,ballbusting... .

wmv
1280*720
335 mb
8 min

Download file - 335.3 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #229 on: November 10, 2013, 12:01:00 am »
CUCKS FUCK PAYBACK PUNISHMENT - CUCKOLDING WIFE ALURA

LOCKED IN THE CLOSET THE CUCK IS GOING TO HAVE TO WATCH HIS WIFE FUCK ANOTHER MAN. His dick is in chains and his Wife has HER DICK protruding from his mouth. She brings her BOY TOY home to fuck her pussy, in front of hubby, because he doesn't make enough money. She has a habit - SHOPPING EVERY DAY and if he doesn't give her enough money, SHE IS BRINGING A GUY HOME EVERYDAY. First She gets her pussy wet by fucking the dick on his face. Then She pulls on his chained balls while getting fucked by a real man. She fucks all over hubby, humiliating his ass and when the guy cums inside her cunt, SHE MAKES THE JIZZ DRIP ALL OVER HUBBY'S FACE. -
 CUCKOLDING WIFE ALURA JENSON FUCKING ALL OVER HUBBY

wmv
960*720
176 mb
16 min

Download file - 176.2 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #230 on: November 10, 2013, 10:52:49 am »
Fetischclip privat Nr.103:Heute seht ihr mich komplett gekleidet in einem schwarzen Lederoutfit im Bikerstyle.Dazu trage ich die passenden schwarzen Designer Overkneestiefel mit 14cm hohen Bleistiftabsätzen.

Private fetishclip No.103:Today Fetish Diva Nadja is completely dressed in an absolutely sexy black leather bikeroutfit.

wmv
1280*720
323 mb
7 min

Download file - 323.8 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #231 on: November 10, 2013, 01:45:46 pm »
MEAN WIFE - VIRGIN HUSBAND - NICKI

WIFEY USES YOUR FACE IN MANY WAYS, EVERY NIGHT. She sits on it while reading. SHE FUCKS IT WITH HER STRAP-ON. She makes you lick her ass and worship her pussy, while squeezing your head between her legs, hard enough to pop it off. Your cock is kept in chastity, while SHE USES YOUR MOUTH TO SUCK AND GAG ON HER STRAP-ON. Then to torture you more She takes off your chastity, squeezes you balls and makes you hard so she can SQUEEZE YOU OFF INTO YOUR FACE.
 "YOU ARE A FILTHY LITTLE PIG AND YOU DESERVE TO CUM IN YOUR MOUTH AND ALL OVER YOUR FACE.. LITTLE CUMBUCKET." - GODDESS WIFE NICKI HUNTER

wmv
960*720
115 mb
15 min

Download file - 115.5 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #232 on: November 10, 2013, 07:32:26 pm »
BLACKMAIL THE COP - BRAT GIRL KATIE

BRAT GIRLS KNOW HOW TO GET THE UPPER HAND ON NOSY DETECTIVES THAT SUSPECT HER FOR GETTING LOTS OF MONEY FROM THE NEIGHBORHOOD HUSBANDS. She grabs his crotch. She flashes her pussy in front of his face. She puts her heels in his balls. She makes him hard and then makes him WORSHIP HER ASS. She has him under control and if he doesn't obey, his wife will find out! He has to get her off, if he wants to cum. With her pussy on his face and her hand on his cock, She uses him to cum. Now with her hand over his mouth, he gets wanked and spews all over himself. CANCEL THOSE PLANS TO INVESTIGATE A BRAT PRINCESS. - BRAT GIRL ASS WORSHIP - HAND OVER MOUTH HAND JOB FROM KATIE SUMMERS

wmv
960*720
119 mb
13 min

Download file - 119.8 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #233 on: November 10, 2013, 09:59:27 pm »

wmv
1280*720
90 mb
5 min

Download file - 89.9 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #234 on: November 10, 2013, 11:23:24 pm »

wmv
1280*720
145 mb
8 min

Download file - 144.9 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #235 on: November 11, 2013, 10:47:17 am »

wmv
1280*720
60 mb
3 min

Download file - 60.0 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #236 on: November 11, 2013, 02:38:18 pm »
CRY WHEN YOU CUM - CUCKOLDING WIFE INDIA

YOU ARE OUT OF CHASTITY, BUT ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CUM? IT'S GOING TO HURT. Your balls are blue and tied up like a little Christmas Present. The juice in your balls just builds and builds while you sit at home, waiting for ME, WHILE I GET FUCKED REAL GOOD BY YOUR FRIENDS. If I let you cum today, it's going to be a long time before you get to cum again. BEG FOR ME TO LET YOU, but if I do IT'S GOING TO HURT. I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE IT HURTS. I'LL KEEP JERKING UNTIL YOU CRY. - CUCKTRESS INDIA SUMMER.
 "I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO MAKE YOU CRY WHEN YOU CUM, I WARNED YOU! THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING GET."
 CLIPS4SALE TOP 30 CLIP

wmv
960*720
114 mb
9 min

Download file - 114.0 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #237 on: November 11, 2013, 05:43:09 pm »
STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT! - CUCKOLDING WIFE INDIA

WIFEY IS GOING TO TEACH YOUR TONGUE TO DO EVERYTHING! That little cock between your legs never gets to cum AND Your BALLS ARE LOCKED IN THE HUMBLER. I will use your tongue to get my pussy warm and ready for MY FUCKING Boyfriend. I use my crop on your cock - MAKE IT HARD AND MAKE IT HURT. I use your face to please MY PUSSY and train your tongue to do everything - CLEAN THE KITCHEN, CLEAN THE CUM OUT OF MY PUSSY. I'm going to wear it out and make it raw. You will have a raw tongue, a scratched face, blue cock and balls, and I'll be out on a date, while you stay locked up at home. - HOT CUCKOLDING WIFE INDIA SUMMER IN A SUPPER HOT CLIP
 "I SAID, STICK YOUR TONGUE OUT... FARTHER!"

wmv
960*720
110 mb
9 min

Download file - 110.3 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #238 on: November 11, 2013, 09:08:45 pm »

wmv
1280*720
78 mb
4 min

Download file - 77.8 MB

fetish-femdom.org

• Femdom Video
« Reply #239 on: November 12, 2013, 08:54:29 am »
SUCK MY TRANNY - FOXXY & ALURA

YOU ARE TRICKED INTO THINKING YOU WILL BE GETTING A 3 WAY WITH 2 WOMEN. Instead you are locked in a closet and dragged out for their amusement. Their pantyhose is over your face and their tits squeeze around your head. Before you figure out what is going on, Foxxy shoves her TRANNY COCK in your mouth and you are told to SUCK THAT CLIT UNTIL SHE CUMS. - SHEMALE SEDUCTION - TRANNY FOXXY AND ALURA JENSON

wmv
960*720
89 mb
9 min

Download file - 89.3 MB