Author Topic: Femdom and Strapon action for the brunette chick videos  (Read 8526 times)

PrnSp3ed

Owada Yui
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2013, 04:15:03 am »

Genres:  Femdom,Handjob
Video language: Japanese

I had been squeezed in the lap around the uniform girl! She knows how to make me cum!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 948.7 MB

Download Owada Yui

PrnSp3ed

Asshole Stretching
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2013, 05:15:05 am »

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Video language: English

Get on your knees and grab your biggest dildo, for this black chick got a Huge Strap-On for your white ass! She's ready to stretch your tight ass like it's never been before!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 25:30
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3804kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 734.3 MB
Download Asshole Stretching

PrnSp3ed

Slut sumo Owada Yui (2013)
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2013, 06:15:04 am »

Beautiful Japanese woman sitting on the face of her slave and then fucks strapon in the ass

Duration: 37:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2734kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

Download Slut sumo Owada Yui (2013)

PrnSp3ed

Ball Busting Bitch
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2013, 07:15:04 am »

Genres: Domination, Hardcore

This dirty little slave just keeps playing with his cock and I'm not impressed. There's no way he deserves to pleasure himself If I get nothing out of it. I'm going to have to punish his balls for this and make sure he doesn't touch them for a long time!

Duration: 12:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 146.9 MB
Download Ball Busting Bitch

PrnSp3ed

Blond cougar gone wild
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2013, 02:15:05 am »

Studio: Small Talk

Gorgeous blond babe going totally wild asking for a hard fuck from her horny slave. Enjoy the perfect banging services for the amazing blond babe as she is going totally wild hoping for an ultimate orgasm for her cunt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:24
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 257.0 MB
Download Blond cougar gone wild

PrnSp3ed

Slapped For Being Late (2013)
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2013, 03:15:05 am »

madam punishes her slave sir. The slave is ready to do anything for his madam

Format: MPEG
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1280x720, MPEG-2

File size: 160.5 MB

Download Slapped For Being Late (2013)

PrnSp3ed

Lazy Toilet Cleaner
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2013, 04:15:12 am »

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Lady Palm
Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,

This is short clip where Lady Palm orders her slave to clean her toilet.

Duration: 4:41
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3411kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 123.0 MB
Download Lazy Toilet Cleaner

PrnSp3ed

Chronicles Of Pain 2
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2013, 05:15:05 am »

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Bizarre video production
Cast:  Shelby Stevens,Alicia Rio,Skye Blue,Tom Byron
Genres: FemDom,whip,clamps,clothespins

Dominant mistresses of pain take command over their unsuspecting slaves who can’t resist the torment. As a result they are forced to endure the pain of whip, clamps, clothespins, which spreads through the body

Duration: 51:18
Video: 704x528, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 953.1 MB

Download Chronicles Of Pain 2

PrnSp3ed

Tight Ass Latin Dude
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2013, 06:15:05 am »

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Genres: Threesome, Ass Licking, Strap-on, Hand Job, Blowjob

This cute latin stud always wanted to get butt fucked... but not by a guy, but by a hot chick! He's fucking lucky today for he's about to get his cute tanned ass pounded not by one chick, but by two cute little cunts!

Duration: 33:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3821kbps

File size: 971.9 MB
Download Tight Ass Latin Dude

PrnSp3ed

Your WIFE can't make you CUM as much as Sara Black
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2013, 07:15:04 am »

Genres: Femdom, HandJob, Milking Table, Abandon Forced Orgasm, Domination, FootJob, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction

It would be nice if your wife had big FULL breasts like Sara. Twenty three year old, heavy hanging, NATURAL 38 F wonders. Sara taunts you as she pleases another DICK knowing how unsatisfied you are with your sex life. The top heavy POLE puller smothers 10 inches worth of cock in her ENORMOUS cleavage. She jerks a massive load of SEMEN from the CURVED cock. Afterwards she continued stroking and sucking the SPENT piece of meat for more CUM.

Duration: 12:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 280.7 MB

Download Your WIFE can't make you CUM as much as Sara Black

PrnSp3ed

Butler ep1 pt3
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2013, 08:15:02 am »

Genres: Bondage, Domination, Hardcore,strapon

Fetishes include: St. Andrew's Cross, Bondage, Flogging, Tease & Torment, Fucking Pussy, Stiletto Boot Fetish!Domina put man on the floor and bent, inserted his hand in the ass stroking dick

Duration: 13:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4443kbps

File size: 458.4 MB
Download Butler ep1 pt3

PrnSp3ed

Teased & Taken (Manhole & Autumn) LE
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2013, 01:30:00 am »

Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Mistress Autumn was in a tease and denial mood. She ordered Her lanky submissive named manhole to put his face in Her ass and start jerking off. He immediately got hard and his cock was punished in different ways each time until soft. Brace yourself for some swollen balls and deep strap-on as Mistress Autumn takes slut manhole any way She likes for 57 minutes. Teasing him with Her ass, pussy and breasts, She makes him stroke himself hard and then torments his cock and balls until soft. Repeating this process, he is in agony from denial. She puts weights on his balls and then crops, whips and spanks him before deep strap-on and a milking.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:25
Video: 640x480, XviD, 997kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 451.0 MB
Download Teased & Taken (Manhole & Autumn) LE

PrnSp3ed

Total Head Fuck
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2013, 02:15:02 am »

Genres: Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

As I lay on my bed with my long legs open, I began to rub my moist pussy. Pleasuring myself slowly and getting myself all worked up, and then it came to me! Why on earth am I doing this to myself? "Slave!" I yelled, "Come here now, bring the mask!". He crawled into the room with the dildo mask on, ready and willing. I bent over the bed, pushed my ass in the air and ordered him to fuck me until I came and then clean my pussy!

Duration: 10:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1472kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 123.6 MB
Download Total Head Fuck

PrnSp3ed

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Dia Zerva, Allie Haze, Kiki Koi, DragonLily, Isis Love, Serena Blair, Emma Haize, Gia DiMarco, Lyla Storm

Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays. Totally non-scripted, all in front of a live audience, all broadcast live to members. Today's update is RD 1 of 4.  This was October's live match now edited for your enjoyment!

BATTLE OF THE FEATHERWEIGHTS!

The smallest sexiest girls on the Ultimate Surrender roster battle it out in non-scripted Tag Team Action, all in front of a live audience.  Not one girl weighs over 110lbs, but they all bring the intensity of the heaver weight classes.  This match was an epic struggle of guts, determination and pride.

Serena Blair 5'0" 100lbs & Emma Haize 5'4" 92lbs
 vs
 Gia DiMarco 5'5" 98lbs & Lyla Storm 5'8" 108lbs

If you missed this match live, do not miss this edited first round of action of what is destined to become one of the classic matches in Ultimate Surrender History.

Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 16.6 MB

Download Battle of the featherweights!: the smallest hottest wrestlers battle it out in tag team action!

PrnSp3ed

Brutal Post Orgasm Assault by Bitchy Blonde
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2013, 04:15:02 am »

Genres: Femdom, HandJob, Milking Table, Abandon Forced Orgasm, Domination, FootJob, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction

Mistress Ashley moans as she sits on top of her bound slave. She uses the cock as her personal sex toy and grinds her soft ass cheeks up and down the swollen shaft. The slave is secured with bondage wrap and a leather hood. He cannot move and must endure his Mistress’s intense tease and denial. Enjoying the torment Mistress Ashley bounces up and down getting off on being in control. She enjoys using her ass to play with this prick. She rubs the cock around and around her asshole taunting the dick but not allowing it to enter her. She rubs the dick on her pierced pussy and continues to pleasure herself by rubbing the cock against her clit. She  her leg over the slave and grabs the hard cock in one hand and masturbates with the other. This session is all about her. The poor penis is just an accessory in her sex play. Mistress Ashley is so focused on getting off that she barely notices the hard cock in her other hand. Mistress Ashley moans loudly as she cums her petite body shaking. She grips the cock hard as she climaxes. She continues to finger fuck herself and sticks her finger in her asshole. Now that she’s satisfied she turns to the neglected cock. Her small hands stroke the shaft up and down while she commands, “Come for me.” In no time cum spurts out of the pulsating cockhead, coating her small hands in frothy white spunk. The young Mistress continues to jerk the deflated cock focusing on the sensitive head. The slave yells out in pain begging her to stop, but Mistress Ashley shows no mercy and pulverizes the meatsick. The brutal assault continues for some time and the slave’s screams subside leaving Ashley happy and smiling.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 145.3 MB

Download Brutal Post Orgasm Assault by Bitchy Blonde

PrnSp3ed

Beau Ballistic & Skylar Rene in Butt Bomb Ball Bust–2
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2013, 05:15:02 am »

Cast: Skylar Rene, Beau Ballistic
Genres: Ballbusting, Femdom

Skylar returns with her sexy powerful ass to once again Bomb Beau's poor Balls with her muscular butt, but this time Beau's Balls are bare and exposed, making the task of targeting his balls with precision an easy task for Skylar!
About mid way through Skylar gets extra hot and sweaty, so she removes her top to cool off!
We took the liberty of slowing down some of the most brutal Butt Drops so that you can clearly see Skylar jump into the air and watch in slow motion as her ass comes down and Bombs his bare balls! Triple takes as well!

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 506.8 MB
Download Beau Ballistic & Skylar Rene in "Butt Bomb Ball Bust?2"

PrnSp3ed

Swallowing Cigarette Waste
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2013, 06:15:03 am »

Genres: Femdom,Dominate,Mistress,Swallowing

This slave gets to ingest some fresh ash from Cadence’s cigarette. Isn’t that just delicious? Of course it is, that’s why he sits back patiently with his mouth open while Cadence uses his mouth at her leisure.

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13739kbps

File size: 431.5 MB

Download Swallowing Cigarette Waste

PrnSp3ed

This ends in Blue Balls
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2013, 07:15:02 am »

Cast: Phoenix Aksani
Genres: Ruined Orgasms,   Tease and Denial,  Sex

Even though she warns him that sex with her will only result in blue balls, he still begs to be used as her sex slave. Mistress Phoenix restrains her sex toy to take control and ride his cock the way she desires. Whenever he gets too close to orgasm she stops riding his cock, he is not permitted to orgasm. It turns her on to watch him grow horny and desperate to cum. She rides his cock hard to multiple orgasms then leaves him with a hard dick & blue balls.

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3905kbps

File size: 465.3 MB

Download This ends in Blue Balls

PrnSp3ed

Great American Squirt Off - The Great American Squirt Off #2
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2013, 01:21:43 am »

Put a bunch of girls in a ring and have a squirt off. OK this is exactly that. With such big squirting names like Jada Fire, Angela Stone, Annie Cruz, Lyla Lei, McKenzee Miles, and Jamie Tyler the girls are over flowing with juices. There is nothing hotter than an all girl squirt fest and this definitely delivers in every way.

Duration: 5:57
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 92.3 MB

Download Great American Squirt Off - The Great American Squirt Off #2

PrnSp3ed

Two old lesbo ladies with toys
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2013, 01:31:07 am »

Cast: Ellen, Rosemay
Genres: Anal Toys  Bedroom  Big Tits  Blonde  Brunette  Business Suit  Couples  Dildo  Fingering  Formal Wear  Granny  High Heels  Kissing  Lesbian  Masturbation  Mature  Pussy Fingering  Pussy Masturbation  Shaved Pussy  Straight  Strap-On  Toys  Vaginal Toys  Vi

Two old horny sluts begin their lesbian adventure talking on the phone while they rub themselves before hanging up and finishing the job with dildos. Later on, they hook up and spend the afternoon pleasuring each other's ass and pussy with a slick black vibrator before the strap-on comes out and gets ready to play nasty. The insatiable blond...

Duration: 21:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 331.3 MB
Download Two old lesbo ladies with toys