Author Topic: BDSM Extreme Room  (Read 17234 times)

Renbos

No More Tears - Nicki Blue
« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2014, 10:40:01 am »
No More Tears - Nicki Blue

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

If Nicki Blue is going to spend so much time complaining, then PD is going to give her something to complain about. He has a low tolerance for her kind of bullshit and all of her crying is really wearing thin. Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears. The most devious delight he has in store for her is a winch to keep her legs very well spread. Her snatch is open to him and you can really see how wet that makes her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download No More Tears - Nicki Blue

Renbos

Lil Miss Natalie - Bondage Slut
« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2014, 08:28:27 pm »
Lil Miss Natalie - Bondage Slut

Genres: Bdsm, bondage

Natalie's panties are quite soaked after a long private tease and orgasm denial session. This clip is from the point where her panties are cut off, taped in her mouth. a tight crotch rope using thin hemp bites into her swollen clit and her hard nipples are tied to her heels. I instruct her that that is the only way she can get relief from all the teasing i have done to her. she put in a great show trying to cum from the crotchrope.

Format: avi
Duration: 14:52
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4376kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

Download Lil Miss Natalie - Bondage Slut

Renbos

Stone Lying On Tummy Hand-Legs
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2014, 12:07:02 am »
Stone Lying On Tummy Hand-Legs

Studio: SSM
Cast: Veronica
Genres: BDSM

You can spank, you can insert a variety of toys, we can give a blowjob, and she will not say anything. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:33
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 56.3 MB

Download Stone Lying On Tummy Hand-Legs

Renbos

Psycho 13
« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2014, 12:07:29 pm »
Psycho 13

Genres: BDSM, Strapon,Humiliation, Fisting,Bondage

Lara, ein hübsches, junges Mädchen, gerät in einen Strudel sexueller Wahnvorstellungen. Wie wahr sind Träume, wie traumhaft ist die Wirklichkeit? Die Grenzen verwischen in der 13. Folge dieser hochklassigen SM-Serie. So, wie sich die Protagonistin, festgezurrt auf dem Krankenbett, den sadistischen Übergriffen ihrer sehnsüchtig begehrten Krankenschwester nicht entwinden kann, so kann sich auch der Zuschauer Laras perversen, masochistischen Visionen nicht entziehen. Lara ist auf der Flucht - vor ihren Neigungen, vor Schmerzen, Folter und Unterwerfung. Neigungen, die sie nun endlich auch lustvoll ausleben will. In ihren Visionen, sieht sie sich als gebondagetes Opfer einer geheimnisvollen Schönen, die sie lesbisch dominiert. Sie wohnt der Folterung eines Sklaven bei, der auf das Niveau eines Stückes Fleisch erniedrigt wird. Sie sieht, in einer Zwangsjacke fixiert, ihrer eigenen Züchtigung und Peinigung durch eine Domina zu, begleitet von den Klängen eines maskierten Latexmannes am Piano. Traum oder Albtraum … eine Frage der Perspektive.

Duration: 1:25:23
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1009kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

Download Psycho 13

Renbos

Sweety bitch tries BDSM
« Reply #124 on: February 17, 2014, 10:52:14 am »
Sweety bitch tries BDSM

Year: 2010
 Genre: BDSM, Device Bondage, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
 Duration: 46  min
 Actresses: Cool girls
 Description:Sweety bitch tries BDSM. Those kinds of delusions are hard to maintain once PD has pulled her out of the hole. He has no interest in freeing her or making her time any easier. He wants to hear her scream and sob. Her tits are the best place to start. They are clamped down by a cold iron bar and it makes them stand out perfectly for torment.
 Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
 Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 664.6 MB

[iframe]http://filesmonster.com/player/v3/video/zkYKvMc8IBrzRXYIG65-ub7atYTdc3tmXin_DELEQF8?q=360&pic1=&qlist=2[/iframe]

Download Sweety bitch tries BDSM

Renbos

Pretty Girls Taped Tied and Tape Gagged!
« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2014, 03:05:57 pm »
Pretty Girls Taped Tied and Tape Gagged!

Release Year: 2000

Nine very hot girls, including Heather Hunt, Monique Alexander, Shay Ruskin, Hannah Thurman, Michelle Curtis, Shannon, Frankie Dee, Orchid and gorgeous blonde Crystal Klein (in a wrap hogtie!) find themselves trussed up and quieted with tight, sticky tape. These unfortunate ladies can't say a word and they certainly can't move. What will become of them? Would you rescue them and receive their loving gratitude or would you rather watch them struggle feebly?

Format: real
Duration: 47:44
Video: 512x384, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 239.9 MB

Download Pretty Girls Taped Tied and Tape Gagged!

Renbos

Nipple Play and Orgasm Control
« Reply #126 on: February 17, 2014, 06:12:15 pm »
Nipple Play and Orgasm Control

A tightly bound and gagged Natalie squirms from a long intense session of nipple teasing. She is given a couple hard orgasms using toothbrush vibrators. She is bound so tight all she can do is beat her high heels together as she cums

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4370kbps

File size: 305.9 MB

Download Nipple Play and Orgasm Control

Renbos

Japanese BDSM # 5
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2014, 10:58:16 am »
Japanese BDSM # 5

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Bdsm

Very Extreme Japanese bdsm movie, face torture, male domination japanese slave, amazing video from night 24

Duration: 54:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 796.3 MB

Download Japanese BDSM # 5

Renbos

Bedroom - Whipped, Shocked, Vibed & Fingered
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2014, 03:04:00 pm »
Bedroom - Whipped, Shocked, Vibed & Fingered

Studio: SSM
Cast: Anabelle Lee
Genres: BDSM

The master bedroom on any bed she experienced a new sensation that had brought her to orgasm. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 10:51
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 797kbps

File size: 70.1 MB

Download Bedroom - Whipped, Shocked, Vibed & Fingered

Renbos

Cheri Needs Some Cock
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2014, 11:01:24 pm »
Cheri Needs Some Cock

Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM, AllSex, Blowjob, Discipline, restraints, squirting, femsub, MaleDom

Legs chained far apart, in the perfect position for some serious pussy play and her head hanging back, in the perfect position for deep throating Master Eric's cock, Cheri is ready to start her day. How she loves her Master's cock, the way it feels as it enters her mouth and fucks her throat. But like most girls, Cheri wants more. She wants his cock inside her, she wants to be fucked and punished like never before. In fact the only thing that surpasses Cheri's enthusiasm for her Masters cock, is the pure pleasure that Eric gives her that finally bring her to a giant squirting orgasm.

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2343kbps

File size: 183.7 MB

Download Cheri Needs Some Cock

Renbos

Captivated Elise Graves
« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2014, 11:21:25 am »
Captivated Elise Graves

Genre: BDSM, Device Bondage, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
 Duration:  59 min
 Actresses: Cool girls
 Description: Elise Graves wants to be taken advantage of. She wants to feel like she has no control. She wants to be held down, hurt, and then abandoned. She knows she wants it deep inside, but that does not make it any easier to do. PD takes her to a dark place inside of herself and, just like his dungeon, it is cold and there is no escape.
 Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
 Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 866.7 MB

Download  Captivated Elise Graves

Renbos

Last Orders For Slutty Barmaid!
« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2014, 06:23:14 pm »
Last Orders For Slutty Barmaid!

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Jasmine has had more than she can take from her barmaid...Fucking her customers for money, when she should be selling them beers!! Well now it's time for Roxanna to learn a harsh lesson... Exposing her breasts and pussy, Jasmine ties her in hemp rope, legs spread, bending her over the piano stool. With Roxanna's butt sticking out perfectly Jasmine spanks her hard, turning her backside red. And now Jasmine is going to make Roxanna cum!

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2475kbps

File size: 145.7 MB

Download Last Orders For Slutty Barmaid!

Renbos

The New Slavegirl...
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2014, 01:12:42 pm »
The New Slavegirl...

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Sasha and Natalia initiate new girl Jasmine into the slave harem! They are not exactly pleased to see such sexy competition for Master's favours and they soon show her who's boss!!

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2442kbps

File size: 200.4 MB

Download The New Slavegirl...

Renbos

Tease Toy (19 Feb 2014)
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2014, 07:43:35 pm »
Tease Toy (19 Feb 2014)

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Hardtied
Cast: Mia Gold, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping. Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy. I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up. Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured. She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 780.4 MB

Download Tease Toy (19 Feb 2014)

Renbos

Introducing Veronica Vice...
« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2014, 08:13:32 am »
Introducing Veronica Vice...

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Toys

Veronica might be a bondage virgin, but she is wet inside from the start as Jasmine orders her to strip then ties her leg high in the air for complete access to Veronica's pussy! Whipping Veronica only makes her hornier...This is one kinky Canadian! Jasmine cannot resist any longer and goes down to give Veronica head (not that Veronica can exactly refuse, tied up helpless like she is!) Jasmine inflicts a barrage of abuse, lesbian sex, and multiple orgasms on Veronica, along with an amazing simultaneous double orgasm

Duration: 16:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 984.7 MB

Download Introducing Veronica Vice...

Renbos

Bondage Fun With Christina Carter
« Reply #135 on: February 21, 2014, 09:15:21 pm »
Bondage Fun With Christina Carter

Christina Carter plays my adoring and playful submissive. rope bound and ball gagged, she blue eyes sparkle as i turn on the hiatchi and set is across the floor from her. while i have the riding crop in hand to smack her perfect ass, she wastes little time in hobbling over to the hitachi. I control her orgasms by giving her a whipping after each orgasm. her ass gets one whipping after orgasm one, her tits after orgasm two and i finish her off with orgasm three.

Duration: 13:24
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 4369kbps

File size: 448.1 MB

Download Bondage Fun With Christina Carter

Renbos

Thoroughly hooks pierced tits
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2014, 12:40:00 pm »
Thoroughly hooks pierced tits

Torture of women, piercing needles and harpoons breasts, hanging loads (even buckets of water) to the boobs, nailing tits nailed to the boards, stitching cunts and there infusion fluids, expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shock and other

Duration: 35:46
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 1562kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 477.8 MB

Download Thoroughly hooks pierced tits

Renbos

Girl punching needles tits and pussy
« Reply #137 on: February 23, 2014, 06:12:00 pm »
Girl punching needles tits and pussy

One of the toughest BDSM today. Needles, nails, electricity, holders of the chest, chest and spoke not only.

Duration: 39:38
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 1674kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 562.1 MB

Download Girl punching needles tits and pussy

Renbos

Miku doll frenzy rope Mandala
« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2014, 10:16:09 am »
Miku doll frenzy rope Mandala

Release Year: 2011
Studio: BabyEntertainment
Cast:  Miku
Genres: SM,Toys,Bondage,Electric machine,Asian,Japan
Video language: Japanese

Miku is a school of work, a prestigious girls' school. Len brought the consultation to the students one day. Handgun that he had been inside the luggage was entrusted to a man I met in the city on the way home from school. Two people together behind the back of the lens that goes from the seriousness of that concern, the shadow of the men had been stalked ....

Duration: 1:31:35
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1171kbps

File size: 879.8 MB

Download Miku doll frenzy rope Mandala

Renbos

Hot Bamboo Beating
« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2014, 02:47:09 pm »
Hot Bamboo Beating

Genre: Extreme BDSM, Humiliation , Spanking, Electric Play, Pumping
 Duration: 13  min
 Description:Hot Bamboo Beating. A new slut making her debut in HELL! Savannah Tyler has been in adult movies, but she came to HELL! to exhibit her submission. In this session, the slut is strung up using a bamboo yoke. Her ass and thighs are beaten with canes and crops. This is the most intense session this slut has endured.
 Video: RealVideo 4 448x252 29.97fps 654Kbps
 Audio: 132.3 Kbps Real Player 8 44.1 KHz,Real Cooker 2 channels 16 bits

File size: 62.0 MB

Download Hot Bamboo Beating