Author Topic: The Best of Gays BDSM!!!  (Read 27384 times)

tor4eggg

The Best of Gays BDSM!!!
« on: December 13, 2013, 10:00:31 pm »
Rigid Cuff Metal and Rubber Fun (2011)

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Rank
Genres: Bondage

Rank our rubber fetishist brought a willing friend to SBI. We have some unique Rigid Cuff pieces in our possession today. This head and wrist stock is one of the more elaborate pieces. The wrists are ingenious because they rotate, giving the captive the sense of freedom. It also allows the prisoner to adjust the angles to remove any reason to take them out. The head gear is a molded after market gasmask made by Maxcita. The positions were stressful with a few rounds of breath play and the bubbler bottle.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 227.9 MB

Download Rigid Cuff Metal and Rubber Fun (2011)

tor4eggg

Twin Bondage Torment (2011)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 10:14:38 pm »
Twin Bondage Torment (2011)

Cast: Mikey, Tony
Genres: Bondage

The Institute is always open to new people. Mikey and Tony visited to enjoy some other visitors gear. As this was happening, another internet visiter entered the picture. This gave everyone an extra body for gear and torment. Mikey was in full rubber and metal and our new friend was in leather. The red Fetters strait jacket was complimented by the Top to Bottom discipline hood. Everyone got into the act, but I'm still not sure if the two ever got relief. Well, the whole point was torment.

Duration: 7:55
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 233.1 MB

Download Twin Bondage Torment (2011)

tor4eggg

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Pig Daddy Productions
Cast:    Burt , Daddy Shadow , Harley , Russel
Genres:    Gay , Couples , Bareback , BDSM , DILF
Video language: English

This nasty redneck might have expected to get away with some ass whipping and a shallow penetration with one finger but… His Master is going to bring him down oh so mercilessly! Watch him slit his jeans open, whip him raw and fist-fuck his butthole!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 19:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 559.9 MB

Download Ruder than expected

tor4eggg

Ass Stuffed Twink Chad! (Ashton Bradley, Chad Chambers)
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 10:27:22 am »
Ass Stuffed Twink Chad! (Ashton Bradley, Chad Chambers)

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Boynapped
Cast: Ashton Bradley, Chad Chambers

Poor Chad Chambers hasn't got a hope in hell of escaping the merciless Ashton Bradley in this video. Watch him get his ass stuffed by all manor of implements while he remains tied down on all fours and just has to endure it. He won't be able to walk for weeks after Ashton has had his kinky way with him!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5440kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 635.1 MB

Download Ass Stuffed Twink Chad! (Ashton Bradley, Chad Chambers)

tor4eggg

Aversion therapy
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 11:03:51 am »
Aversion therapy

Men like Danny, with their heads full of perverted thoughts, need to be trained out of their disgusting straight behaviour. I have an idea that will make this pathetic plumber regret the day he ever picked up a pair of panties to sniff. It's my own special form of 'Aversion Therapy'.
Danny thinks I'm actually being nice to him when I place the knickers over his head, filling his nose with the scent he so badly craves. But this is less of a treat than he thinks. I roughly tape the pants in place over his eyes and in his mouth, and yank his nipples hard before slapping him hard in the face. Despite his fear, the stupid man's cock is rock hard from the humiliating situation, and I shove him onto the bed and hogtie him, spreading his legs to leave him vulnerable and exposed for my every nasty little whim.

Duration: 17:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2102kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 278.8 MB

Download Aversion therapy

tor4eggg

Rejected part 2
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 11:40:28 am »
Rejected part 2

Studio: Gangsterfuck
Cast: Boys
Genres: Bareback, Cum Shots, Facial, Twinks, Hardcore, Bdsm, Bondage and Disci?line, Anal Oral Sex

Leo drags Tyler into his garage. There he has to strip in front of his tormentor. He ties him with his legs and arms widely spread. Tyler gets humiliated and beaten. He gets spanked, ball-tortured and face-slapped. Leo spits on his body. He is strangulating the balls until they change to blue color. And even worse: Leo films the martyrdom of the enslaved boy.

Duration: 21:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 817.0 MB

Download Rejected part 2

tor4eggg

Funnel up arse and turned into a human urinal
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 12:18:20 pm »
Funnel up arse and turned into a human urinal

Trembling and cowed, Danny obeys our every command. Under intense intimidation and scrutiny, the straight plumber follows our orders to strip, before we handcuff him, shove him to his knees and inspect his firm, hard body.
I push his reluctant face into my crotch, alternating between completely cutting off his breath and letting him breathe again, panting his hot breath all over our cocks in turn, through our jeans.
 When Danny's face is bright red from choking and being ground into our stiff dicks, we push the cunt onto his back and use his shirt to prop him up with his arse upside down, exposed. Danny's torso and face are hidden by the shirt, turning him into a faceless, objectified arsehole for our use and abuse.

Duration: 18:09
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2450kbps

File size: 334.9 MB

Download Funnel up arse and turned into a human urinal

tor4eggg

Kenzie Gets Anally Invaded! (Kenzie Madison, Tony Parker)
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 12:55:50 pm »
Kenzie Gets Anally Invaded! (Kenzie Madison, Tony Parker)

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Boynapped
Cast: Kenzie Madison, Tony Parker

New crew member Tony Parker takes his pent-up frustration out on boy-next-door Kenzie Madison in this new video. Kenzie is left suspended by both wrists and one leg, exposing his perfect boy hole for Tony's pleasure. Watch as Kenzie takes the most amazing, hard fucking from Tony - his face brings the pain to life. It's hard to believe anyone could have endured what Kenzie endured. Finally Tony climaxes walking away leaving Kenzie exhausted and drained.

Format: avi
Duration: 20:38
Video: 850x478, XviD, 1514kbps

File size: 249.7 MB

Download Kenzie Gets Anally Invaded! (Kenzie Madison, Tony Parker)

tor4eggg

Rejected part 1
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 01:32:48 pm »
Rejected part 1

Genres: Bareback, Cum Shots, Facial, Twinks, Hardcore, Bdsm, Bondage and Disci?line, Anal Oral Sex

Leo Tyler steals from a supermarket and drove the car park to his lair, which punishes the boy for arrogant and rude behavior, after which Tyler becomes more compliant ...

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 434.4 MB

Download Rejected part 1

tor4eggg

RubClub 3
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 02:10:00 pm »
RubClub 3

Cast: Thomaas Maas   Bjorn Venurson   Skydevil   Boris   Marc   Pepe 
Genres: Fetish   Euro   Pissing   Leather   International   Hardcore   Extreme Penetration 

Description:   This time the Rubbermen meet in a stone-quarry to fuck and suck! Phil just can't get enough fists in his hungry hole! Thomas and Bjorn 'abuse' a mega-crane-hook. And you can see that this is mega-fun too! Who doesn't mind a bit of dirt will enjoy how Pepe crawls thru the mud! You will see horny action with a massive dildo and a fierce 3some!

Duration: 1:31:24
Video: 720x480, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 587.0 MB

Download RubClub 3

tor4eggg

Ruder than expected
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013, 02:46:35 pm »
Ruder than expected

Studio: Pig Daddy Productions
Cast:    Burt , Daddy Shadow , Harley , Russel
Genres:    Gay , Couples , Bareback , BDSM , DILF

This nasty redneck might have expected to get away with some ass whipping and a shallow penetration with one finger but? His Master is going to bring him down oh so mercilessly! Watch him slit his jeans open, whip him raw and fist-fuck his butthole!

Duration: 19:25
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 559.9 MB

Download Ruder than expected

tor4eggg

19 year old boy gets his BDSM cherry popped by Spencer Reed
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 03:23:55 pm »
19 year old boy gets his BDSM cherry popped by Spencer Reed

Studio: Kink: Bound Gods
Cast: Max Gunnar, Spencer Reed

Max Gunnar is brand new to bondage and Spencer Reed is here to show him the way. Spencer drags the new boy out of the cage and makes him submit from the start. Spencer smacks his ass as the nervous boy worships his leather. Max is made to suck Spencer's fat cock and he endures candle wax, the flogger, and eight butterfly clamps to his nipples. Spencer wraps him up completely and throws him on the bondage board. He fucks the boy into deep submission. Blowing his load all over the boy's face, Spencer feeds the exhausted boy his wet cock.

Duration: 2:10
Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 18.8 MB

Download 19 year old boy gets his BDSM cherry popped by Spencer Reed

tor4eggg

Airport Security-3
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 04:01:32 pm »
Airport Security-3

Cast: Milos Zambo, Mirek Ceslar and Jarda Schneider
Genres: Oral sex, Anal sex, Group Sex, Rough Sex, Uniform, Rimming, Cumshots, Facials, Muscle Hunks, Tattoo, Safe sex

Jarda Schneider recently came back to casting and we immediately signed him up for this Aiport Security scene, with Milos Zambo and Mirek Ceslar. It all starts with Milos and Mirek idly sitting and chatting and then deciding to do some work. They call in the next passenger, and it is Jarda. The begin to check his luggage and accuse him of smuggling in more alcohol than is allowed, so they must arrest him. Milos handcuffs Jarda and he is moved to another room, with an iron bedframe. The handcuffs are removed and the guards begin to strip Jarda. He is stripped completely naked and Milos holds him in place, legs apart, while Mirek torments him, threateningly with his nightstick. He pulls on Jarda's nipples and hits his cock with the nightstick before pushing it up against his ass hole. Jarda struggles to get away, moaning at his mistreatment. Mirek then starts to pull on Jarda's pubic hair and foreskin as well as his nipples. He lifts Jarda's legs in the air and spanks his ass. Jarda is then forced to lay down on the bed and the guards cover his mouth and pour alcohol into it, trying to make him drink it. Mirek is feeling so horny now that he pulls his cock out and makes Jarda suck on it. Milos gets in on the act by sucking Jarda's hard dick too. Jarda's mouth is then gagged with a metal frame, holding it open and Milos shoves his dick in the mouth while Mirek sucks cock and wanks himself too. Milos then gets into a 69 with Jarda, sucking his dick whilst fucking his face. Mirek doesn't miss out though and sits his ass down onto Jarda's face for him to rim his hole. Next it is Milos' turn to be rimmed, with Jarda lapping at his hole. Milos then moves and shoves his throbbing cock deep into Jarda's ass and fucks him hard and fast. But he doesn't get it all as Mirek takes his place, with his big cock ramming into Jarda defenceless hole. Milos takes another turn at it as well before changing position so that Jarda rides the cock and sucks Mirek at the same time. Then Jarda is made to stand and bend over, so that Milos can fuck him some more. Mirek is keen to shoot his load and blows it all over Jarda and forces him to suck it clean. Milos then follows suit with his own creamy load with Jarda sucking him dry too. Having satisfied themselves the guards allow Jarda to rest up.

Duration: 40:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1934kbps

File size: 618.6 MB

Download Airport Security-3

tor4eggg

Dirty plumber secretly sniffs panties
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2013, 06:51:29 am »
Dirty plumber secretly sniffs panties

Rugged and down to earth, Danny is a typical plumber in every way, and I'm eyeing up his fit body as he tells me how he'll replace the immersion heater.
 But I know what these blue collar workers are like, and I've set up a surefire trap for the horned up straight guy. When my 'daughter' walks in, fresh from a game of tennis, and leaves her knickers on top of the washing basket, all I have to do is pretend to go out... and wait.
Thinking he's alone, Danny reacts exactly as I knew he would. Unable to resist the lure of the female scent, he immediately sniffs the lacy panties, inhaling deeply as he fondles his growing hard-on through his trousers. But the dumb straight man is even more of a pervert than I thought - he tiptoes upstairs to the girl's bedroom, and begins rummaging in the drawer for even more underwear! Lurking in the doorway, I watch the dirty bastard sniffing all the knickers he can find.

Duration: 37:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2398kbps

File size: 686.3 MB

Download Dirty plumber secretly sniffs panties

tor4eggg

Facefucked and spitroasted by a busy park
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2013, 07:28:59 am »
Facefucked and spitroasted by a busy park

Stark naked Dimitri is utterly miserable, cowed and ashamed, his clothes confiscated, with no choice but to follow us around and do as we order him. He knows that any resistance is dealt with swiftly and harshly, so when we push him to his hands and knees under a busy byway, he obeys instantly.
Mo fucks his face hard and fast, shoving the man's head all the way down to make him swallow his cock deep enough to gag, giving the sadistic top all the pleasure and Dimitri a very sore throat and the taste of bile in his mouth. I'm hard and horny again, and grab Dimitri's tight arse to fuck him like a bitch. We hear people laughing benhind us, astonished by what a pathetic little whore the naked bottom must be - spitroasted in public, on his knees in the dirt in front of everyone!
But Mo doesn't care how ashamed the straight lad is, and he continues to make Dimitri blow him until he shoots his load in the reluctantly open mouth. But just having got off isn't enough for nasty Mo - he orders Dimitri to stick his tongue out and clean all the slimy cum off his rampant cock until it's fully polished, and Dimitri's choking in disgust.

Duration: 6:41
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 6210kbps

File size: 307.4 MB

Download Facefucked and spitroasted by a busy park

tor4eggg

Tied up 'as part of the usual routine' then suddenly groped
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 08:07:34 am »
Tied up 'as part of the usual routine' then suddenly groped

We've been licking our lips over the sight of Khaled's huge body and smooth, handsome face as he answered our interview questions, which only served to make us want him more. He really does seem to believe it's all part of the audition process as he ask him to hold out his hands to be tied up.
As Reuben calmly hoists Khaled's arms into the air, the big blond is visibly nervous, uncomfortable with the shift in how things are going today. He's now securely tied. I put a lecherous hand on his chest. Khaled tenses up, flinching away from me, questioning my motives, demanding I stop touching him right now.
 All this does is release a flurry of horny groping from Reuben and I - our hands all over his hard body, grasping his crotch, mauling his nipples, feeling up every inch of the angry hunk. I start slicing off his clothes with scissors, tearing his shirt off, pulling off his trousers and socks and cutting off his smart black underwear to reveal his vulnerable dangling cock and balls.
The big lad is protesting so much, we have to gag him with one of his own smelly socks, tied tightly in place with a bit of rope. No escape, no way to cry for help - time to punish the cunt. I use a cane to thrash his muscular abdominals, and Reuben and I take turns lashing him with the flogger and the stick. We rain down blow after blow on his increasingly red front, until it glows with painful warmth.
 With Khaled's nipples nice and sensitive, we cruelly attach several pegs to each one, then make things even nastier for him by clamping up his cock and balls with yet more pegs.

Duration: 20:48
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2299kbps

File size: 360.8 MB

Download Tied up 'as part of the usual routine' then suddenly groped

tor4eggg

The wrestler gets gang banged by a horny crowd in a public restroom for losing his match.     

Studio: Kink: Bound In Public
Cast: Phenix Saint, Kieron Ryan, Van Darkholme

It's the end of a wrestling competition. People are pissed because their home team lost. They find Kieron Ryan the wrestler who lost the match in the restroom. Phenix Saint takes it out on the poor boy and the crowd jumps in to help. They humiliate him by making him wear his wrestling singlet and shove their dicks in his mouth. Phenix pisses all over his face several times. To clean him off, they dunk his head in the mop bucket and fuck him with the mop handle. Everybody takes turns fucking the exhausted boy in the toilet stall and shove their cum down his throat.

Duration: 2:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 16.9 MB

Download The wrestler gets gang banged by a horny crowd in a public restroom for losing his match.     

tor4eggg

Muscular Viking Kal
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2013, 09:20:32 am »
Muscular Viking Kal

Blonde brute Kal is tied to a cage so the homophobic cunt can't lash out at us with those tree-trunk legs and arms of his. Bent over with the twin, lightly haired, globes of his arse proudly displayed, his tight hole makes an inviting target for Reuben who is first to deflower the stud. Pushing past Kal's resistant sphincter with his rampant todger Reuben laughs with joy. The feeling of Kal's warm guts against his length is only improved by Kal's insults - "You fucking gay bastards!" he squeals.
With a fistful of Kal's fair hair Dave yanks open the lad's foul mouth so that he can shove his gay tool down his throat - again and again and again. The veins of the rowing champs neck stick out betraying his need for air, rather than cock meat, down his gullet. Obliged to breathe through his nose, Kal has to endure the whiff of Dave's pubic bush. Welcome to Hell straight man!
Pummeled at both ends by the lusty tops Kal can only take solace in the fact that they are getting off on penetrating him. The Swedish monster has a few seconds of respite as Dave pulls out, during which tears fall from the young man's eyes. Kindly Dave allows Kal to wipe them...on his arse. Kal opens his red eyes to be confronted by Dave's sweaty arse which backs on to Kal's face. Reuben shoves Kal's face rudely into Dave's arse crack while ordering him to lick..and it had better be good. With Reuben's cock still lodged up his arse Kal must clean Dave's hole, the barnyard smells mixed with the salty tears cascading from his own eyes.

Duration: 9:03
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3231kbps

File size: 219.0 MB

Download Muscular Viking Kal

tor4eggg

Sounding #5
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2013, 09:59:25 am »
Sounding #5

Year: 2010
Genre: Oral / Anal Sex, Hairy, Handsome, Fetish: Sounding, Toys,
Watersports, Masturbation Solo, Piercings, Tattoos
Duration: 1:33:31
Directed by: Chris Ward
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fetish Force
Starring: Wilfried Knight, Derrick Hanson, Brendan Davies, Luke Davies, Colin Steele, Element Eclipse

Description: Here is a secret recipe for a massive explosion of cum: Take six stunning beautiful men, add six rock hard throbbing cocks, then take a massive steel rod and fuck their piss holes like a savage fanatic! The end result is a torrent of raging semen that sprays out like a firehouse under pressure! All of you guys who are into sounding know what I am talking about - it's a love / hate, pleasure / pain kind of erotic stimulation that creates the most intense orgasms known to man!

Duration: 1:33:32
Video: 688x384, XviD, 1412kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sounding #5

tor4eggg

Informer
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2013, 10:35:52 am »
Informer

Genres: soft s. m, oral, anal, sex toys, cum shots, golden shower

and sexual abuse - the card of the studio. As the curtain fell on used and insulted even kidnapped and piss ... Do not miss out!

Duration: 36:04
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 868kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 310.2 MB

Download Informer