Author Topic: The Best of Gays BDSM!!!  (Read 33610 times)

tor4eggg

Strapped over the bench, cock clipped
« Reply #220 on: January 06, 2014, 04:42:40 pm »
Strapped over the bench, cock clipped

Release Year: 2009
Video language: English

SPAM - buy and die is now completely at our mercy. His vulnerable arse is raised in the air, spread wide open, and we waste no time in shoving our fingers in, feeling how tight he is, giving him a taste of how he's about to suffer. We want this straight bastard impaled at both ends, full of cock in his most intimate holes.
I order SPAM - buy and die to open his mouth to suck the fucking machine cock in front of him, and he reluctantly swallows it in, gagging as the hard dildo fills his mouth. His face burns with humiliation at the degrading task of pleasuring a plastic dong.
 To make sure the cunt doesn't wriggle around, I attach vicious clips to his foreskin and tie them to his own leg straps. Just my own nasty little touch.
When his mouth is working good and hard, learning how to suck a dick, I grab my handheld fucking machine drilldo and ram it deep into his arsehole. As I turn it up, faster and faster, SPAM - buy and die' moans become more urgent. His entire body vibrates with agonised tension as the intrusive pounding dildo stretches his hole open in every direction.
 Stan picks up a riding crop and begins thrashing his muscular round arse, each hard stroke leaving a vivid red welt on SPAM - buy and die' sexy cheeks. In ever increasing amounts of pain, SPAM - buy and die takes his mouth off the dildo to beg us for mercy, but this just earns him an even harder thrashing.
After a brutal hand spanking from Stan, I continue to tear up SPAM - buy and die' hole with the machine while Stan wields the ultimate punishment implement - the cane. Each painful stroke brings SPAM - buy and die to a new level of torment- the drilldo banging in and out of his sore arse as his cheeks burn with agony from the caning.
Once a celebrity TV star, SPAM - buy and die is now no more than a trained, punished cock-whore.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:47
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2356kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 262.8 MB

Download Strapped over the bench, cock clipped

tor4eggg

Coach Ryan & Roxy
« Reply #221 on: January 06, 2014, 05:32:23 pm »
Coach Ryan & Roxy

Release Year: 2010
Studio: SpankThis (Helix Studios)

Roxy can't keep up with the competition. Coach Ryan reminds him if he doesn't improve, he's off the team and the punishment won't be just a red ass next time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:18
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 779kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 15.3 MB

Download Coach Ryan & Roxy

tor4eggg

Arse fucked, gagged with a dildo
« Reply #222 on: January 06, 2014, 06:22:32 pm »
Arse fucked, gagged with a dildo

Harry is visibly broken. Lying with his legs held in the air, silently gripping the edge of the cage, the traumatised straight teen barely struggles when he feels Stan's rock hard cock in his crack.
 As Stan shoves his thick meat deep into Harry's arse, I firmly hold his face close to mine and tell him what a whore he is, enjoying the smell of his fear as he gasps helplessly for air between moans.
But as Stan pounds away at his virgin arse, stretching it painfully open, Harry finds it in himself to attempt defiance. "Fucking pricks," he growls, through gritted teeth. "Cunts."
So I take a dildo stick and ram it into his gob to shut the fucker up. You can never have too much cock training so I slide it in and out of his mouth, going right to the back of his throat, as he desperately tries to keep up with it and breathe. Meanwhile, Stan's still ploughing away at Harry's burning arsehole, extracting his selfish pleasure with every thrust.
Stan pulls out and marches round to Harry's head, as the boy trembles in silence. I shove the dildo into his arse and Stan wanks himself, looming over Harry's handsome young face. Harry's eyes are squeezed shut as he prepares himself for the inevitable... a faceful of white hot cum.

Duration: 7:07
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1168kbps

File size: 64.5 MB

Download Arse fucked, gagged with a dildo

tor4eggg

Cruel and unusual bondage with tied cock.
« Reply #223 on: January 06, 2014, 07:13:09 pm »
Cruel and unusual bondage with tied cock.

Having been fucked senseless, you'd think Dave would be a bit more willing to indulge our remaining sadistic urges in order to be set free. But the army knucklehead is still trying to resist everything we do to him - which only prolonges his torture.
Bound and gagged, Dave can only grunt with rage as I approach him with my nefarious toys. Amusingly, he tries to escape my rope tying attentions by shaking his head about - but he soon realises this will get him nowhere, and reluctantly submits.
In goes the anal hook, yanking his head backwards and ordering him to hold it there, or hurt his battered arsehole. Dave can't even hide his cringing, wincing face as our floggers lash into him, giving him yet another beating he'll never forget.

Duration: 10:04
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1543kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

Download Cruel and unusual bondage with tied cock.

tor4eggg

Cole - The Flogger
« Reply #224 on: January 06, 2014, 08:04:18 pm »
Cole - The Flogger

Genres: Gay BDSM, Torture, Spanking

?You are nothing but a pretty boy,? Jared tells Cole as he strokes the teenager?s firm, smooth body, stretched out and bound to a perforated table with rip ties. Cole is still wearing his ?training shorts? ? incredibly small bikini briefs with a see-through crotch, the only clothes he?s been allowed to wear, along with a matching see-through muscle shirt, for months. ?Do you really think you could take my job?? Jared asks, pulling off his own shirt, exposing his chiseled torso. ?To really please our master, you have to have a body like this,? he says, stroking his six-pack. ?Yes, sir! You are very beautiful, sir!? Cole replies, hoping his flattery will help sooth Jared?s anger. ?And you have to be able to take the pain,? Jared adds, grabbing a leather flogger and expertly whipping the boy up and down his body ? hitting every tender spot on his young physique ? his biceps, underarms, abs, pecs, inner thighs, cock and balls, even the soles of his feet. Cole screams in agony, but knows he has no choice but to take the beating.

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 325.4 MB

Download Cole - The Flogger

tor4eggg

Swim Team Piss Revenge (2013)
« Reply #225 on: January 07, 2014, 11:09:34 am »
Swim Team Piss Revenge (2013)

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Derek, Billy, Steve   
Genres: Fetish

Dirty old lockeroom lurker fred has focused his pervy attention on the wrong lads this time. Master Billy and his team mate Steve complain to the facility manager about being eyed-up as they strip and slip on their tight speedos ready for their swim.
Lifeguard Derek is sent to deal with the situation and he knows just how to punish a filthy lech like fred, whilst bagging a few humiliating laughs at someone else's expense into the bargain. Waiting for fred to return from a cruise around in the showers, the lads seize their opportunity to pounce on the dirty fuck and teach him a lesson.
Grabbing a roll of cling film, the Tops make fred kneel on the floor in front of them while they mummify their prey, wrapping him up so tight he cannot move his arms or even think about getting away.
The club rules state no pissing in the pool; There's no mention of not pissing on dirty little cunts like fred though! Pushing a funnel between the layers of cling film tightly wrapped around the sub's body the Masters take turns relieving their full bladders of hot urine into the receptacle. The yellow pungent liquid warm against fred's skin as it works it's way down across the perv's body, every gap in the cling film filling with piss before it seeps further down to the next pocket, eventually gushing out around his groin.

Duration: 25:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2463kbps

File size: 473.8 MB

Download Swim Team Piss Revenge (2013)

tor4eggg

Blindfolded, duped into handcuffs and ankle cuffs
« Reply #226 on: January 07, 2014, 12:00:36 pm »
Blindfolded, duped into handcuffs and ankle cuffs

Release Year: 2010

Poor Dave. He really does believe there are two Russian hookers in the room, feeling him up, about to give him a taste of sexual ecstacy. Instead, we whip off his blindfold and send him straight to his own personal hell - and he's fucking furious.
After ripping off his boxers, we have free reign over his struggling naked body. We grope and pinch his nipples, handle his cock, pry into his tight straight bum.
Having told us beforehand how disgusted he was at the thought of his arse being fooled around with, it's no surprise he's reacting with such vehement rage. Not only does he swear, spit and scream his head off at us, but this wild squaddie even tries to bite us.
Time to teach him who's in charge round here. Out come the whips to beat some old fashioned discipline into him. When he continues to threaten to kill us, we give him a few brutal gut punches with boxing gloves. Even that doesn't subdue his white hot rage.

Duration: 12:27
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2240kbps

File size: 210.5 MB

Download Blindfolded, duped into handcuffs and ankle cuffs

tor4eggg

Brawny Squirting
« Reply #227 on: January 07, 2014, 12:50:56 pm »
Brawny Squirting

You have the right to be bred and these horny guys are ready for it in breeding rights.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2279kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 964.8 MB

Download Brawny Squirting

tor4eggg

Bribed, stripped, ordered to display himself
« Reply #228 on: January 07, 2014, 01:40:03 pm »
Bribed, stripped, ordered to display himself

Release Year: 2007

When the gangly, shy pizza boy turns up, he notices the large pile of cash and his eyes widen. This lad's never seen so much money in all his life. I tip him a few pence and then proceed to use the promise of some decent money to bribe the broke young straight into naked obedience. He'll do anything with the lure of a fistful of twenty pound notes right in his face.
As Stan and I bark orders at him, strip him naked, and make him tug his dangly balls till it hurts, Harry cringes away from us. But whenever he sees the cash, he grits his teeth and lets us carry on tormenting him, even as we order him up onto the table, inspecting the most private hairy crevices of his body.
By the time we strap him down and begin to spank his arse, Harry's face is already flushed with humiliation. As he winces his way through the first set of spanks, he seems to be having second thoughts, but he's been through too much for him to turn back now - he needs that money.
I tell him the rules - he has to thank us after every blow, and if he does that, he'll get ?5 a stroke. If not, we start all over again and he has to re-earn the money. As the spanking begins in earnest - with an extremely painful perspex paddle, Harry wails and grunts in pain, attempting without success to wriggle free and escape the onslaught of whipping. We attack him with a riding crop and a wide ended, heavy whip, every stroke making his arse more and more red, until the patches where he's been hurt are clearly marked in two dark circles on the previously pale cheeks.
The beating becomes increasingly brutal, until we're hitting Harry so fast and so hard that he can't even manage to stutter out the required thankyou between the strokes. Hot tears roll down his face as I inform him that we're starting all over again, while Stan continues to batter his buttocks.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1952kbps

File size: 263.3 MB

Download Bribed, stripped, ordered to display himself

tor4eggg

Strapped down, spread open and probed
« Reply #229 on: January 07, 2014, 02:29:28 pm »
Strapped down, spread open and probed

You won't believe this session. This angry army fucker almost broke our spanking bench restraints. We've never had a guy struggle quite so much as Dave.
I'm not sure which of our tortures make Dave the most angry here - the beating he's receiving, or the utter shame of being homosexually  like this.
He has a loud fit of rage when we spread his arse cheeks open and fondle his hairy crack and nutsack. He screams abuse and threats at us as we lay into him with our spanking tools.
 And when I pin him down and press my crotch into his arse, as if to fuck him, he emits a panicked bellow of rage and flings his weight against the straps.
But for a proud, rebellious hetero like Dave, there's an extra special humiliation to come. We want to break him through pain, to make him beg for something he thought he would rather die than receive.
We finally stop hitting Dave... after the homophobic thug breaks down and agrees to let us fuck him. Now that's what I call cruelty.

Duration: 10:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2207kbps

File size: 178.8 MB

Download Strapped down, spread open and probed

tor4eggg

Spread legged bondage
« Reply #230 on: January 07, 2014, 03:18:42 pm »
Spread legged bondage

We've got our hands on young Harry again - and this time, he knows he's got a lot to fear. With his legs spread wide open in bondage, his arse and genitals are vulnerable to our sadistic whims. I shove a gag in his gob and thrust a metal hook up his nose, contorting his handsome face into a snout. A pair of very tight clover clamps on his nipples and pegs on his sensitive balls finishes off his brutal predicament.
Harry trembles as I attack him with a heavy flogger. I rain down lashes on his firm arse and chest to get him warmed up, and already he's whimpering and grunting in pain. We just laugh at his pathetic noises, and order him to oink like the pig he is. As we take turns to thrash him, harder and harder, his pale flesh gets deliciously warm and red, but no matter how much he wriggles, there's no escaping the agony. I pay special attention to whipping his delicate pegged up testicles, eliciting particularly loud wails of protest.
With Colin in charge of the flogger, I take a cane to the cunt's arse and feet. With his soles up in the air, I can't resist attacking them extremely hard with the cane, making the powerless Harry scream into his gag as it swishes down, time and time again.
But we've got even nastier toys to torment our squealing pig with. We each grab a red electric zapper and begin by shocking his soles and chest, enjoying the loud screeches and wide eyed expressions of pain and horror as Harry tries to anticipate where the next loud electric assualt will be. We up the ante with each prod, going from his buttocks to his perenium to his actual balls, his chest to the nipples themselves, each zap making a flash of white as Harry yells into the ball gag. We shock him faster and faster, making the stupid helpless twat thrash around, utterly lost in his own desperation to make the pain stop.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2702kbps

File size: 312.6 MB

Download Spread legged bondage

tor4eggg

Needs (2013)
« Reply #231 on: January 07, 2014, 04:08:45 pm »
Needs (2013)

Niches: Fetish

Young house mate Ada is feeling a bit horny, so ties his buddies' hands and takes what he wants. He handgags him and sits on his face then binds his hands and makes him give a BJ. Finally the boy gets a dildo and cock in his ass ...

Format: wmv
Resolution: 640x480

Total size: 111.6 MB in 3 files.

Download Needs (2013)

tor4eggg

Ordered to suck Stan's dick, lick his nuts
« Reply #232 on: January 07, 2014, 04:58:46 pm »
Ordered to suck Stan's dick, lick his nuts

With his wrists tied behind his back, Harry can't put up much resistance as I kneel him down in front of Stan's rampant hard prick. I push his head down and order him to suck and lick the meat. Harry keeps trying to stop himself choking, so I use his hair to fuck his face, slamming his face up and down whether he can breathe or not.
 When Harry doesn't suck hard enough, I spank his sore arse so hard that he's soon desperately trying to please us both and obeying everything I say.Stan pulls back his knees to show off his balls and arsehole, wanting those pleasured as well. Harry recoils as Stan spreads his hairy crack, already slick with drool, smelling of sweaty male arse and testosterone. I make the unhappy boy use his tongue to clean the ballsack and perenium, making him gag in disgust as he feels the slimy hair on his tongue and licks up his own throat juices.
 Then I shove Harry's head right down and make sure his tongue is held properly to lick out Stan's hole. Stan signals to me when Harry doesn't make enough effort, and I have to repeatedly mash his face right into the arse to teach him how to rim it to our satisfaction.
The only way this boy is going to learn is through being made to orally service every part of a man's body over and over again. Stan takes another position, this time exposing his arsehole wide and helpfully pushing his cock and balls back through his legs so Harry can service those in between his rimming duties.
Harry robotically follows my orders to get his tongue right up into the hole, as I yank his hair back and forth to motivate him to get some rhythm going. I make him lick all up and down the cock and balls, before discovering this is the ideal angle to jam the dick all the way down his throat. Harry retches and chokes, but I continue to use the dick to gag him, and after an intense facefucking, the boy throws up all over himself. So I just shove his face right back onto the dick and make him suck it all over again...

Duration: 13:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1929kbps

File size: 198.0 MB

Download Ordered to suck Stan's dick, lick his nuts

tor4eggg

A Brand New Boy - October Live Shoot
« Reply #233 on: January 08, 2014, 11:28:38 am »
A Brand New Boy - October Live Shoot

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Bound Gods
Cast: Van Darkholme, Spencer Reed, Micah Andrews, Dante

This week update brings you the October live show that featured Michah Andrews who is brand new to BDSM and our favorite sub Dante.  Sexy dom Spencer Reed is the stud of the show.

We tie up Dante and Micah while over a hundred members type in requests via chat. Both boys endure the metal rack and clothes pins. They scream as the water blasts the clothes pins off their bodies. Dante receives nice marks from the single tail whip. Michah screams for mercy when Spencer shoves his fat cock up the boy's ass. Spencer turns on the electricity while both boys are wearing the electric ball crushers and electric butt plugs.  We milk their cocks and blow our loads on their faces. Everyone in the chat room cheers.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:11
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 19.2 MB

Download A Brand New Boy - October Live Shoot

tor4eggg

Humiliating Gob And Snot Chokers (2013)
« Reply #234 on: January 08, 2014, 12:19:00 pm »
Humiliating Gob And Snot Chokers (2013)

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Guy, Billy, Jack
Genres: Fetish

Slutty fuck sub jason is visiting Brutal Tops Inc. for a humiliating session with young Master Billy. After taking a belly full of hot piss straight from Billy and Guy's cocks, the Tops's get down to business - turning this little runt into their bitch.
Made to knee in the cold remnants of his Master's urine, jason is ordered to lick the dribbles of piss from Billy's cock and delicious foreskin, something the sub takes little hesitation over. Slurping and licking eagerly at the handsome Master's penis, jason cleans away the piss from around Billy's bell-end and the edge of his foreskin.
Maybe this sub should have guessed that such a simple task is not without it's trials. Billy complains that the sub just isn't putting in any effort or urgency in cleaning his cock, resulting is stinging lashes for his lack of zeal from Guy wielding a leather riding crop. The welts across jason's arse redden quickly as more and more lashes rain down.
Having some fun at a sub's expense is all part of the deal for Master Billy. Gripping jason's head he jabs his hips forward, pushing more of his fattening cock into the sub's mouth. It's only a matter of time before such an athletic young lad like Billy is sporting a stiff member from all the sloppy oral attention his fuck-tool is getting.
An erection is the perfect torment to cause this useless fucker some humiliation and remind him just who is calling the shots today. Rising up on his toes for more leverage, Master Billy again thrusts his hips forward, face fucking the cunt and causing him to gag, the boyish Top ramming past jason's gag-reflex as he sticks his dick even deeper down the sub's throat, burying his pubes hard into the bottom's face...

Duration: 12:49
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2448kbps

File size: 236.2 MB

Download Humiliating Gob And Snot Chokers (2013)

tor4eggg

Overpowered and cuffed
« Reply #235 on: January 08, 2014, 01:08:38 pm »
Overpowered and cuffed

By the time he lurches into the toilets, Patrick is hopelessly trashed. As we hold him up, he doesn't even noticing our 'helping' hands are really just leching all over his big muscular body as we kindly assist him in taking a piss.
 But even through his  haze, Patrick starts to sense something isn't right here. His new 'mates' are groping his cock and balls, tugging his mankini aside to further get at his body. He struggles, but Rick is too quick for him. The handcuffs are already on, and I snip off a strap of his outfit, letting it fall off, leaving him totally exposed to our increasingly nasty intentions.
We bend Patrick over, and he clumsily tries in vain to resist as Rick pushes a finger right up the boy's tightly clenched hole. But in his inebriated state, the straight boy is powerless against two horny sadistic older men. I shove Patrick's face straight onto my rapidly stiffening dick, and plunder his virgin mouth, feeling my meat lengthen as his throat convulses in protest.
We swap Patrick's  mouth between our cocks, using his face like a fuckhole, shoving his lips right down to the hilt on each thrust, without regard for his ability to breathe. Drool falls from his mouth as he is made to service each cock, and he gags and chokes on the meat as we share the pleasure of orally abusing him.
Our straight sucktoy fulfils his purpose - our fingers spread him wide open as we shoot our loads onto his face and into his  gaping mouth. Patrick's stag night has turned into a blurry, fucked up hell - his wedding will be the least of his worries when we've finished with him.

Duration: 13:55
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3175kbps

File size: 330.7 MB

Download Overpowered and cuffed

tor4eggg

Made to choke down multiple cocks nonstop
« Reply #236 on: January 08, 2014, 01:59:09 pm »
Made to choke down multiple cocks nonstop

aroused by our human toy's  fuckshow, the guests have stripped off and shoved Darren to the floor to take their pleasures. Giving him no choice but to obey, we push his mouth down on each cock in turn, ordering him to give oral to these pervy strangers, passing him around like a piece of meat.
There's no respite for the humiliated, exhausted straight boy as he's shoved this way and that, sucking each cock in turn, before being shoved down onto the floor on his hands and knees for Reuben to stick his throbbing cock in his arse. Spitroasted with first Colin and then our burly, tattooed guest, Darren's helpless body sags in misery as he endures the endless nightmare of rock hard pricks thrust deep into every orifice.
Slammed back and forth between us, Darren only gets a few seconds to breathe in between each new cock filling up his gob - even our mate Hans gets a turn, the rest of us wanking over the sight of the beautiful young footballer degraded by being made to serve the lecherous old man.
Darren's ordeal has turned us all on so much that we each greedily grab at his handsome face, in order to empty our aching balls. It seems like the cum will flow forever as we shoot load after load on the straight lad's disgusted, cringing face. But sadly for Darren, our after dinner entertainment is only just beginning...

Duration: 13:11
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2582kbps

File size: 256.2 MB

Download Made to choke down multiple cocks nonstop

tor4eggg

Cuffed into stress position, gagged
« Reply #237 on: January 08, 2014, 02:50:01 pm »
Cuffed into stress position, gagged

Still  Patrick's stag night hell seems to have no end in sight. We manhandle him into a bent over position with rigid police cuffs keeping his wrists uncomfortably high, lash up his genitals with a rope, and shove a gag into his protesting mouth. After a pair of painful clamps on his nipples, and some nasty little pegs on his nuts, the whinging muscle cunt just begs to be given a sound thrashing.
I pick up my flogger and whip Patrick's sexy arse, so flagrantly displayed to the whole nightclub earlier that evening. The straight show-off deserves every stroke, especially the ones which tear off all the pegs pinching his testicles, sending the tearful boy staggering backwards in agony.
When the bastard's arse cheeks are warmed up properly, I grab the toilet mop and shove it right into his already battered and sore hole. The hard, unforgiving wooden stick rams right up into his guts, battering his insides with every thrust.
 To compound Patrick's suffering, I use my free hand to flog him some more, while rampantly horny Stan greedily uses the straight boy's mouth as a cockhole. Stan vigorously fucks his face, slamming his cock in deeper and deeper as Patrick chokes and gags, his drool flying everywhere.
But even when we stop, there's no end to this hell for Patrick. We stroll off for a pint, and he's left with the mop up his arse, bent over with nipple clamps on - his naked humiliation on display as an invitation to anyone else who may feel a sadistic urge.

Duration: 6:55
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2711kbps

File size: 140.7 MB

Download Cuffed into stress position, gagged

tor4eggg

Play n' Party Volume 2 -Fist Full
« Reply #238 on: January 08, 2014, 03:41:14 pm »
Play n' Party Volume 2 -Fist Full

Release Year: 2006
Genres: Compilation, BDSM, Amateur, Fetish, Leather, Pigs, Extreme Penetration, Fisting, Anal, Oral, Threesomes, Rimming, Pissing

Description: Greased, hungry holes spread open and take everything from a fist to an arm up to the elbow. Play this tape at your next fisting session and .... party!

Duration: 1:03:04
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

File size: 848.9 MB

Download Play n' Party Volume 2 -Fist Full

tor4eggg

Dungeon Boys
« Reply #239 on: January 08, 2014, 04:31:52 pm »
Dungeon Boys

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Shoot Productions
Cast: Daddy Darby, Will Forbes, James Allen, Sykes Blackburn, Lex Blond
Genres: BDSM, Amateur, Daddies, Twinks, Dungeon, Spanking, Oral, Butt Play, Threesomes, Masturbation Male on Male

Get ready for some twinks suffering in the capable hands of Daddy Darby. These twinks sure didn't know what they were in for when they paid their Daddy a visit. We have a funny feeling that they will be coming back for more! Daddy knows how to treat his twinks!

Duration: 1:33:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 869.5 MB

Download Dungeon Boys