Author Topic: The Best of Gays BDSM!!!  (Read 33609 times)

tor4eggg

Tied up, facefucked, stripped, bogwashed
« Reply #240 on: January 08, 2014, 05:23:11 pm »
Tied up, facefucked, stripped, bogwashed

Release Year: 2010
Video language: English

Nervous as he is about his illicit activities and all his money I've got, Charlton isn't sure what to do when I menacingly start tying his hands behind his back. He's too intimidated to argue about being restrained - perhaps thinking this is the way it works in all drug deals.
But when I shove his head into my crotch and shove my massive boner down his throat, I'm pretty sure he starts to suspect something's up. Eyes watering, gagging and choking, pleading for me to let him go - Charlton's helpless and horrified as I treat his face like nothing more than a fuckhole.
 As he gasps for breath, I order him to lick my balls, gripping his head close as he recoils in disgust at the overpowering scent of another man right in his face.
Having used him like a piece of meat, I slam him up against the wall and whip out a knife. Cutting off his clothes, piece by piece, Charlton trembles in terrified submission as I reveal his hairy little body. He daren't move a muscle as my knife makes short work of his jeans and flimsy pants, slashing dangerously close to his sensitive inner thighs and big heavy nutsack.
 Soon, I've got him completely naked, and I enjoy a good grope of his healthy young cock, yanking it about and giving it a few slaps to further assert my power.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:26
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1797kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 338.7 MB

Download Tied up, facefucked, stripped, bogwashed

tor4eggg

Kinky Ass Slave
« Reply #241 on: January 09, 2014, 01:22:06 pm »
Kinky Ass Slave

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Kink: Bound Gods
Cast: Jacob Durham, Parker London, Sebastian Keys

Parker London beats Sebastian Keys into submission and sends him off to his subspace. Sebastian endures the wax, extreme ass and balls stretching, the flogger and a hard bondage fuck. Parker leaves him hanging after he cums on the boy's face.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 2:04
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 17.9 MB

Download Kinky Ass Slave

tor4eggg

Penetrated At Both Ends (2013)
« Reply #242 on: January 09, 2014, 02:11:41 pm »
Penetrated At Both Ends (2013)

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Master Nick, Master Toby
Genres: Fetish

Master Nick and Master Toby are in the custody suite coaching oral slut wilkinson on how to service their thick police cocks. Any mistakes will be punished with a severe thrashing.
Taking Master Toby's penis in his mouth wilkinson starts sucking on it and soon has the young handsome officer stiff between his lips. Maybe if the sub begs hard enough Sergeant Nick may just let him service his fat penis to...
Being a bit greedy wilkinson tries to fit the full length of the policeman's cock into his throat which chokes the dirty little slut. Master Nick orders the useless prick to suck on his juicy full plums instead; Taking each of the Top's testicles into his mouth in turn wilkinson savours their musky sweaty flavour, swirling his tongue around the hairless sack and feasting on their plumpness.
Toby and Nick are soon bored just choking the slutty sub on their rigid penises, an animal instinct to have their pent up lust sated takes over and they push the sub down onto the floor ready for penetration.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2409kbps

File size: 258.0 MB

Download Penetrated At Both Ends (2013)

tor4eggg

Sneakers and Cocks
« Reply #243 on: January 09, 2014, 03:02:59 pm »
Sneakers and Cocks

Genres: Anal sex, beefy, bodybuilders, cock sucking, condoms, cum, dick sucking, fetish fucking, group sex, hairy men, jocks

Macanao Torres and Martin Mazza, two of our big stars, have an explosive threesome with sexy newcomer Fabio Costa; a sexy Spanish stud with a big fat cock and plenty of tattoos. There's plenty of fetish sex in this scene including piss, blowjobs and hard fucking action for sports gear lovers. These three pigs just love sex and they prefer it dirty! Martin gets spit on and fucked up the ass rough. He even gets piss in his hole and practically goes insane downing their flow straight from both fat cocks. Fabio and Macanao end up coming all over Martin's face, giving him an enormous double cum-facial.

Duration: 34:30
Video: 720x406, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 659.4 MB

Download Sneakers and Cocks

tor4eggg

Brutal Beasting (2013)
« Reply #244 on: January 09, 2014, 03:52:32 pm »
Brutal Beasting (2013)

Cast: Master Lee, Master Nick

A naked stuart is called in for his session with Master Nick and Master Lee - he thinks it's going to be a regular exercise session but his Masters have a very different idea. Their plan is to 'beast' sub stuart, the military term for a physically demanding workout or training session, metered out as a punishment that literally works a man to exhaustion.
The Tops are wielding leather crops for this session - the sub will soon learn that to annoy a Top or show a lazy attitude to an exercise task will earn him painful stripes on his bare skin, not to mention kicks and shoves from his Masters.
Starting off in a plank position, stuart is made to hold his form while Lee places a dirty boot firmly on stuart's shoulders, pushing down hard with all his body weight. The strain on the sub soon starts to show, making the Tops redden stuart's arse cheeks with their crops to teach him some self discipline.
The lashes come thick and fast as stuart is beasted about the floor, his arse cheeks glowing red from the relentless cropping at the hands of these two brutal young thugs.
Master Nick decides stuart may need some additional encouragement to do sit-ups, so unbuttoning his jeans he shrugs them off down around his knees and takes up position, holding the sub's legs in place with his hands. The Top's ripe sweaty arse crack will be stuart's reward for a perfectly executed sit-up. It sounds like a simple enough task, and with such a great reward on offer, what bottom wouldn't want to do their best and be able to bury their tongue deep into a worthy Master's juicy arse hole....? Obviously this one...

Duration: 18:02
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2605kbps

File size: 353.2 MB

Download Brutal Beasting (2013)

tor4eggg

I'll Cane You Then Make You Lick My Filthy Feet (2013)
« Reply #245 on: January 09, 2014, 04:43:40 pm »
I'll Cane You Then Make You Lick My Filthy Feet (2013)

Cast: Master Wayne

Pathetic sub peter is strapped to a spanking bench. His bony rancid arse is stuck up in the air and nasty Master Wayne decides that he's going to lash out some punishment onto it. With a cane in hand, Wayne thrashes the worm-like bottom making him squirm in pain. He inspects his handiwork carefully, enjoying the red welts he's created on the white, lashed down arse. In delight, Wayne gobs into the sub's complaining face before going back to more arse beating.
Next, the squirming sub is on the floor underneath the locker room bench.
Master Wayne's feet are sweaty and very, very stinky as he's been wearing football boots all day. Resting the sharp studs on the bottom's chest he undoes the laces on his boots and takes them off. Then his rancid sweat-soaked socks are rubbed into the sub's face before these are also removed and the sub is made to give the Master's feet a thorough tongue bath. He's ordered to rub his tongue inbetween the toes, licking out the filth he finds there. The sadistic master shoves his toes harshly into the sub's mouth giving him a through face fucking. All the time, the Master glares on with delight as the sub squirms in degradation.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2136kbps

File size: 259.8 MB

Download I'll Cane You Then Make You Lick My Filthy Feet (2013)

tor4eggg

Whatever turns Ya On
« Reply #246 on: January 09, 2014, 05:33:15 pm »
Whatever turns Ya On

Release Year: 1972
Genres: bareback,fetish

One of the most excellent examples of early homosexual fetish films. Whatever Turns Ya On fulfills it is promise - there's a little smth for nearly each from leather-clad daddies, hippie fairy guys, bondage, fisting, pissplay and straight-forward macho sex betwixt rock hard precious looking dudes.

Duration: 56:42
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 861.4 MB

Download Whatever turns Ya On

tor4eggg

Oral Ram-Raiding Youth (2013)
« Reply #247 on: January 09, 2014, 06:23:39 pm »
Oral Ram-Raiding Youth (2013)

Cast: Master Martin

Master Martin is a handsome, masculine fucker; Boys his age have cocks that are easily stimulated, and once aroused the urgent need for sexual gratification consumes them and must be sated...
After using his sub's mouth as a toilet, Martin orders peter to lap up any dribbles; The attention his sensitive penis gets in the sub's slutty warm mouth makes it instantly grow thick and stiff, giving the cruel youth an idea...
Gripping it's head tightly Martin pummels the sub's face, fucking its tight throat hard and fast, enjoying the choking and discomfort he's causing this filthy little cock whore...

Duration: 5:11
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2136kbps

File size: 83.8 MB

Download Oral Ram-Raiding Youth (2013)

tor4eggg

Copper stripped naked
« Reply #248 on: January 09, 2014, 07:13:55 pm »
Copper stripped naked

Release Year: 2009

The satisfaction of seeing this stupid cop helpless and at our mercy makes my dick twitch in my pants as I loom above him. Matthew's smart uniform is rumpled, and his smooth young face is streaked with blood from where I punched him. We slap him awake, and Matthew's confused eyes slowly focus on us, the men he'd been about to arrest only minutes before.
As our intrusive hands begin to touch him up, Matthew tenses and begins to get nervous. "Look, guys, I respect your lifestyle... but I'm not gay." Hah. Textbook police bullshit. As if we give a shit. We keep groping him, slowly stripping him of his uniform piece by piece. He tries another tactic straight from the police negotiation handbook. "I'm ordering you to stop this right now." We just laugh, and yank down his innocent looking white underpants. Then he realises exactly where we're going with this.
The policeman's immediate panicked struggling gets my cock achingly hard. I strip and straddle him, my rigid meat held threateningly by his  mouth. Terry's strong fingers pry his teeth open, and I shove my dick straight down his throat, fucking his face like an inanimate hole. His  nose, combined with the pain in his eyes as he looks up at me, is intoxicatingly horny.
Terry can't resist a piece of this police arse either - he winches Matthew's legs into the air and crams his cock into his straight virgin arsehole. Now we're vigorously spitroasting the policeman, I let each of Terry's hard fuck thrusts wrench Matthew's mouth up and down my stiff dick. He gags on it, tears rolling down his cheeks from the pain and humiliation as we fuck him mercilessly at both ends.

Duration: 12:28
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2360kbps

File size: 221.9 MB

Download Copper stripped naked

tor4eggg

Billy & Wayne Breed And Destroy (2013)
« Reply #249 on: January 10, 2014, 01:08:51 pm »
Billy & Wayne Breed And Destroy (2013)

Cast: Master Billy, Master Wayne   

Handsome Tops Billy and Wayne are getting irked by the fawning sub serving them in the wedding hire shop. Bored with the whole thing Billy snaps when peter starts waffling on about rings and finger sizes; Time for the Masters to have some fun...
Pushing peter forward onto the sofa Master Billy rips open a massive hole in the sub's underwear exposing its slutty bumhole. Lets see if the sub can guess Billy's finger size by having them rammed up his arse. Realising that his two fingers are not going to touch the sides he slips in another two alongside them, finger fucking the sub with four fingers, sinking them in up to the knuckles.

Duration: 15:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2324kbps

File size: 275.6 MB

Download Billy & Wayne Breed And Destroy (2013)

tor4eggg

Clamped into a fucking machine and spanked
« Reply #250 on: January 10, 2014, 01:59:02 pm »
Clamped into a fucking machine and spanked

Young Charlton is in a very uncomfortable predicament now, with his wrists and ankles locked into a medieval style metal clamp. He can't move an inch as I touch up his hairy arse and pull his cock, but when I slide the fucking machine into his hole, and turn it on, he grunts and grimaces in pain.
But with that pretty little arse temptingly high in the air, I decide Charlton deserves a lot more than just a fucking. I start him off with a hard hand spanking, enjoying his vulnerability as he finds himself unable to move an inch from the increasingly hard blows.
When Charlton's rump is starting to glow red, I use a couple of whips to give him a sound thrashing, knowing it hurts even more with his arse stretched into that painful taut position. The boy is clearly doing his best not to give me the satisfaction of hearing him cry out... but as the stripes start to appear on his arse, he fails miserably, shouting in agony, tears in his eyes.

Duration: 8:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1861kbps

File size: 123.3 MB

Download Clamped into a fucking machine and spanked

tor4eggg

Tied to a punchbag, brutally punched in the gut
« Reply #251 on: January 10, 2014, 02:49:02 pm »
Tied to a punchbag, brutally punched in the gut

Genres: bdsm

With our straight fuck toy Darren as their toy for the evening, our dinner guests are feeling sadistic. Having emptied their balls, I strap the cunt to a punchbag and let them go to town. We all scrawl humiliating names over the whimpering lad, branding him things like '. And it only gets worse for Darren, as the boxing gloves come out.
We each give the pathetic, helpless fella some hard punches in the gut. Each punch knocks the breath out of him, making him grunt in pain as he tries to recover in time for the next eager guy to take his turn. Blow after blow pounds into Darren's stomach, until he's near collapse and our mates are baying to see him in even more pain.
I stat putting some vicious pegs on the little bastard's nipples, making painful lines of pinched, tender flesh as I attach the tight clips to the sounds of his screams. Even his sensitive stomach area doesn't escape my nasty torment, as I put matching sets of pegs down his graffiti'd sides.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2790kbps

File size: 260.0 MB

Download Tied to a punchbag, brutally punched in the gut

tor4eggg

Human Tackle Bag Fuckers (2013)
« Reply #252 on: January 10, 2014, 03:40:17 pm »
Human Tackle Bag Fuckers (2013)

Cast: Master Derek, Master Guy

Athletic rugby players Guy and Derek are in the training room working on their tackles, but instead of using the padded tackle bag to slam their powerful bodies into, they've installed sub and wannabe team mate wilkinson to make the session more realistic.
Tied to the bag by coarse ropes, the sub is going to be their little bitch, doing everything they order him to do. Guy is up first, taking a run at the bag he shoulders it with his whole weight behind him, winding the sub who doesn't utter a sound as he has been instructed. Guy repeats the move over and over to perfect it.
Swapping places Master Derek lays into the human tackle bag next with all his might. Maybe this sub is stupid or just plain forgot, but talking back to his Masters earns him a vicious kneeing from Guy to remind him to keep his fucking mouth shut.

Duration: 13:50
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2280kbps

File size: 238.1 MB

Download Human Tackle Bag Fuckers (2013)

tor4eggg

Bondage Fucker
« Reply #253 on: January 10, 2014, 04:30:08 pm »
Bondage Fucker

Studio: Mike Friends
Genres: Rusians, Twinks, Amateurs, Duet, Oral, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: Russian

A little spanking to anal pleasures will not hurt anyone, quite the contrary to help prepare for a deep anal penetration. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 16:03
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1660kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 205.2 MB

Download Bondage Fucker

tor4eggg

Oral Choking Sailor Brutes (2013)
« Reply #254 on: January 10, 2014, 05:19:22 pm »
Oral Choking Sailor Brutes (2013)

Cast: Master Nick, Master Derek

Muscular sailors Master Nick and Master Derek are enjoying all there is to enjoy while out on shore leave, drinking, smoking, roughing up the locals...
If martin wants to be their bitch he is going to have to prove he's a worthy sub. Marched into the room, Nick's hand gagging its mouth, martin is positioned over a chair with his slutty unmarked arse pointing skyward. It won't be like that for too much longer. Taking turns they use his fleshy buttocks for target practice with their bamboo crops, quickly turning his skin a pinky red, angry welts crisscrossing the skin as they flare up under the assault.
After weeks away at sea the one thing these horny sailors need is plenty of oral service; Could there be a more perfect discipline to train a new bitch in than serving his Masters using only a sloppy wet tongue and dirty whores mouth to pleasure them?
Aiming his penis at the sub's mouth Master Nick empties his full bladder of brew into it, using martin as his urinal. The dirty little fucker fails to keep up with his Master's heavy flow, spilling some of the delicious yellow liquid onto the floor and over Nick's feet. One more task for the filthy cunt's mouth to clean up...

Duration: 18:29
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2152kbps

File size: 300.7 MB

Download Oral Choking Sailor Brutes (2013)

tor4eggg

GangsterFuck - Evil Envy part 3
« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2014, 06:09:48 pm »
GangsterFuck - Evil Envy part 3

Release Year: 2012
Studio: GangsterFuck
Genres: Fetish, Oral

Dennis lays in his own piss. His body is red from the painful hot wax. Thor drags the boy into another room. Now everything happens very fast. A short moment of pain and his tormentor is deep inside him. He mercilessly fucks Dennis in several uncomfortable positions. After he shouts his massive load into the guy's face he finally leaves him in this pitiful position.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 857.8 MB

Download GangsterFuck - Evil Envy part 3

tor4eggg

The Sex Pit
« Reply #256 on: January 10, 2014, 07:00:15 pm »
The Sex Pit

Do you like it rough? If so, these hot leather dudes want a piece of you! Watch what these studs do to the other guys - eat their hairy holes, fuck them in swings, lick their pits and even spit in each other mouths. Lots of piggy leather sex here from award-winning director Sam Abdul.

Duration: 1:16:20
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 719.5 MB

Download The Sex Pit

tor4eggg

Billy Rubens Part 1 (2012)
« Reply #257 on: January 11, 2014, 12:38:02 pm »
Billy Rubens Part 1 (2012)

Cocky straight cunt Billy is the son of a Russian oligarch. Raised in a life of wealth and privilege, one thing he has been taught is a healthy respect for authority. Threatened with being cut off from daddy's money this horny young prince will do anything teacher says. He's totally baffled by the strange restraints placed on him which restrict his arms and legs but Billy realizes soon enough that teacher is taking advantage when the pervert gropes him and aggressively fondles his genitals.

Duration: 19:08
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2374kbps

File size: 342.5 MB

Download Billy Rubens Part 1 (2012)

tor4eggg

Dalton Has An Idea - Video (2011)
« Reply #258 on: January 11, 2014, 01:29:28 pm »
Dalton Has An Idea - Video (2011)

Cast: Dalton
Genres: Bondage

Dalton usually has some crazy ideas; all he needed was a winch, hood, spreader bar, inversion boots and leather Fetters straitjacket. We were at MT in Eureka California doing some fun photo shoots and attending a New Years Eve party.  It was lunch time so Dalton laid out the gear, got some willing help from Ed and soon he was upside down twenty feet in the air. A little lunch time activity is always a good idea, but it was raining so this was the next best thing. No, it was the best thing, you can't do this in the office.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 169.2 MB

Download Dalton Has An Idea - Video (2011)

tor4eggg

Billy Rubens Pt. 2 (2012)
« Reply #259 on: January 11, 2014, 02:20:26 pm »
Billy Rubens Pt. 2 (2012)

Billy is alarmed and terrified when he's pushed on the floor and feels his arse being filled with water. It's held in place with a butt plug teacher shoves up his arse. Fully naked and kneeling on the gritty school floor he's given a lesson in how to arouse a man by sucking him till he's good and hard. Only when teacher is satisfied is the plug released and Billy is ordered to shoot the water out of his hole. Thoroughly humiliated he lays crumpled on the floor staring up at his tormenter having never felt this lowly in his life.

Duration: 10:05
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2909kbps

File size: 220.3 MB

Download Billy Rubens Pt. 2 (2012)