Author Topic: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  (Read 127947 times)

areax69

Re: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« Reply #2560 on: May 17, 2016, 02:53:49 am »
In Preparation of An Upcoming Custom Part 2

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 18:24
File Size: 397.09 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/143aed8a0e53d/AS_In.Preparation.Of.An.Upcoming.Custom-Part.2.1080p.mp4

In Preparation of An Upcoming Custom Part 3 - Wearisome Orgasm For Asiana

What better way than to finish off a massively destroyed Asiana than with an orgasm! Even after nearly an hour of being gagged and tied, full of bodily fluid and adrenaline, it's amazing how hard I cum after all that's transpired. Martin had partially untied me but I've still got my mouth completely filled, and my arms are still crushed. After what seems like a long time, I finally cum and though it took me a while, I cum really good!

Duration: 14:23
File Size: 279.21 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/4a8aef06577c0/AS_In_Preparation_of_An_Upcoming_Custom_Part_3_-_Wearisome_Orgasm_For_Asiana_1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #2561 on: May 17, 2016, 01:05:36 pm »

File Type: mp4
Duration: 13:33
File Size: 302.20 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/c18a42585884a/TiedAmanda.rar

areax69

« Reply #2562 on: May 17, 2016, 10:09:43 pm »

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 18:33
File Size: 415.68 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/b1db3ce80e15f/JeansWen0na_Part.1.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #2563 on: May 18, 2016, 11:05:38 am »

areax69

« Reply #2564 on: May 18, 2016, 05:52:23 pm »
Harem Girl Stefania Hogtied

I've hired beautiful harem girl Stefania Mafra to teach me how to belly dance. Stefania arrives wearing her full traditional harem outfit including her sheer half face covering and she begins to show me how to shake my butt. Her round ass moves so fast, but I can't manage to make my ass shake that fast and sexy. I sit her down and show her my magic ring moving it slowly back and forth. Sexy Stefania's eyes track the ring and she is soon hynotized. I place her limber body between my thighs and tie her arms behind her back making sure to crush her elbows together. I inform the harem girl that I really aren't interested in learning the dance, I have her here to fuck my husband tonight. You see, my dear, he has a fantasy about a harem girl and you are simply perfect. Poor Stefania should've known that advertising her services on Craig's List is risky business. I laugh at her peril as I cross her ankles and bind them together. Stefania struggles and begs when I grab her pussy before adding a nice tight crotch rope. The poor thing cries out when I yank it hard. I watch as the hot girl struggles in her bondage and she begins to curse me. I grope her tits and fondle her hot body then I pull down her veil and stuff a big wad of cloth into her mouth. I wrap her head with many layers of elastic bandage sealing the gag in tightly. I decide to add a little more rope on her and I tie her wrists together. I chastise her for being a harem girl and fulfilling my husband's addiction and I get her nice and hogtied. Well my dear, time to wait for my husband's arrival and his nice fat cock buried inside you. I leave Stefania sobbing into her gag struggling helplessly.

Duration: 11:02
File Size: 285.16 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/cbc31e54f3e32/MGGBF_Harem_Girl_Stefania_Hogtied_720p.rar

areax69

« Reply #2565 on: May 18, 2016, 07:43:23 pm »
Thieves in the night

Hot Latina Enchantress Sahrye and I teamed up to be the top cat burglar team in the city. I've been scoping out a perfect rich people's house to rob and my intel told me no one would be home. We tiptoe into the bedroom where the safe is, and we are surprised by a gorgeous little blonde sleeping in the bed. I quickly pin her down and Sahrye shoves a big rag deeply into her mouth sealing it in tightly with elastic bandage effectively gagging the cute bimbo. Sexy Sahrye straddles the girl while I rope up her arms behind her back making sure to crush her elbows together painfully. All we want is your safe little one. I grope her body and poor Whitney Morgan struggles furiously in her bonddage. We double team her frog tying her ankle up against her ass while the poor thing sobs into her gag. I get a bit carried away with my manhandling her and Sahrye admonishes me sternly "keep your eyes on the prize!!" I add a super snug crotch rope pulling it up deep into her pussy and ass leaving the blonde with a camel toe while Sahrye frog ties her other leg. Helpless Whitney shakes and cries, but she is no match for the two of us. The dumb blonde still shakes her head no when we demand to know where the safe is so my strong ethnic partner Sahrye lifts Whitney's bound body onto her knees and I add a neck rope tying it off to the headboard. We wouldn't want to see you choke yourself out girlie. We leave the poor thing pinned upright by her throat unable to struggle much while we go off to empty out that safe!!

Duration: 11:18
File Size: 291.86 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/4e509c6718f0c/MGGBF_Thieves.In.The.Night.720p.rar

areax69

« Reply #2566 on: May 20, 2016, 07:57:41 pm »
The Arrogant Blonde From Animal Control

Tall leggy blonde Vicky Vixxx from the county control pays me a visit because someone reported me for having too many animals in my back yard. None of my pets are licensed and the snakes and retiles are prohibited in my town. I offer the arrogant county official one of the rare species, but she refuses it and insists I follow the county's directive to get rid of my illegal animals. I pull my g on her and force her down into a chair. Vicky screams and begins to cry, but I don't care. I bind her elbows together while she struggles and I tell her my wolves will soon take good care of her. Please she begs, I'm just doing my job. She begs to leave, but I continue tying her up. Poor Vicky isn't so uppity now, she says she's a single mother and needs her job. Too bad sweetie!! I keep adding more rope until Miss Vixxx is secured tightly in the chair. I take my time unbuttoning her silk blouse and grope her tits. I laugh at her misery and keep on adding rope. She pleads and cries and begs me to let her go, but it is way too late for that. I straddle her lap and carress her pretty face and body with my g while helpless MILF Vicky sobs like a baby. I get tired of hearing her so I grab a long rope and cleave gag her. I feel her pussy and laugh. Let me go see what my wolves are up to!!! Vicky shrieks in terror and off I go leaving her freaking out awaiting her fate.

Duration: 10:49
File Size: 279.06 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/982dc51a4ec29/MGGBF_The.Arrogant.Blonde.From.Animal.Control.720p.rar

areax69

« Reply #2567 on: May 20, 2016, 11:00:43 pm »
PonyGirl Punished In The Woods

My precious ponygirl escaped from the stable and ran off into the woods. I've been searching for her for hours and I finally hear her neigh and spot her trotting through the forest. I crop her hind quarter and lead pony girl to a tree. I tie off her leads to a low hanging tree branch and I weild the crop to her chest and back. Pony whinnies and brays as I begin to add rope to her legs tying them together hobbling my pony girl. No more galloping away for you pony! I crop her a bit more and decide to teach my pony girl a lesson. I add rope to her so that she can't trot off and I make her limbs completely useless. It breaks my heart to discipline you like this, but you don't deserve a nice stable tonight. I crop her chest and pony neighs loudly. I bind her hind legs so that she cannot prance or trot and I tighten the hobble rope on my pony's lower legs. I leave the pretty pony girl bound to the tree in the woods knowing she will be frightened when it gets dark and off I go to take care of the rest of the ponies in my stable.

Duration: 09:46
File Size: 252.12 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/4087c6ce21f8f/MGGBF_PonyGirl_Punished_In_The_Woods_720p.rar

areax69

« Reply #2568 on: May 22, 2016, 02:12:24 am »
Things Went Down Hill Real Fast

I am very angry at my step daughter Lana Lane's behavior and I've given her an unforgettable punishment of being tied & gagged all night. In the morning I have Lana's arms handcuffed behind her back and her ankles shackled in steel. Lana's footsteps are hobbled and I tell her I've thrown the keys away. Lana is desperate and cannot believe her step mother can be so cruel. I say I am going shopping and she'll have to stay cuffed this way until I return. I gag her with a ring gag so that she'll be unable to scream for help. I make my way to the door, but I'm interrupted by a knock and ... oh no!!! It is the first client of Lana. He asks for Lana and I tell him she isn't here, but he doesn't believe me and enters the home. He finds Lana standing handcuffed unable to escape and he laughs and grabs Lana. I try to stop the man and assault him, but he easily overpowers me and ties me cruelly to a chair. Arms bound behind me with massive amounts of rope from my joined elbows to my wrists. My legs are also severly bound - tied and retied from upper thighs to crossed ankles secured to a leg of the chair. He brutally gags me by forcing a huge ballgag into my mouth and wrapping my head with layers of duct tape. He exposes my tits and applies painful nipple clamps. He drags poor Lana into the bedroom and force fucks her while I am forced to listen to her cries and his grunts of pleasure. After a while, the man is exhausted and brings Lana back into the livingroom. He pushes her down to the floor and hogcuffs her joining her cuffed wrists and ankles with a short chain and a padlock. He goes away leaving the two of us helpless in pain and despair. We are completely unable to free each other and we know it will be days until someone shall come to rescue us.

Duration: 21:06
File Size: 545.62 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/4da3eb854a490/MGGBF_Things.Went.Down.Hill.Real.Fast.720p.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/b506470f9e4a1/MGGBF_Things.Went.Down.Hill.Real.Fast.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #2569 on: May 22, 2016, 03:17:57 am »
Unauthorized Use Of The Boss' Phone

Duration: 15:03
File Size: 469.44 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/c7c1e40e8e3a2/OP_Unauthorized.Use.Of.The.Bosss.Phone.720p.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/a0a01af2860bb/OP_Unauthorized.Use.Of.The.Bosss.Phone.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #2570 on: May 22, 2016, 04:04:14 pm »
The Mean Secretaries

Stacey walks into my office wearing a sheer blouse and blue leather skirt. Stacey believes she is here for a training appointment and I continue that guise until I decide otherwise. I explain to her how I need to make sure that she is honing her bondage skills and that she is struggling well. It is part of my job as head secretary to make sure that the Boss's are kept entertained. They get bored easily. I reassure her that she'll do great and grab some rope. I bind her elbows, touching behind her back, first. We chit - chat back and forth about the shoe boutique downstairs among other things, as I continue to tie her arms. Once her arms are bound tightly behind her back, I go behind the desk and cut some black cloth to shove in her mouth. I tell her to wiggle for me as I go about my gag prepping.

With a piece of black cloth in hand, I gag Stacey. I decide that the one piece isn't enough and shove another black cloth in her mouth. Her cheeks are full and stretching to the max. I then take tan vetrap and wrap it tightly around her mouth. Her eyes show a bit of distress from the tightness of the wrap. After her gag is finished, I tell her to sit on the desk. There I tie her ankles together. She admires her bound ankles as I grab another piece of rope. I have her move down to the floor in a kneeling position. I open her blouse and tell her I just want to check her lingerie. We have standards here at the office. With her sheer blouse opened and her black bra on display, I tie her thighs together. Still under the guise that this is a training appointment, I tell her to wiggle in the rope bondage. Stacey struggles back and forth, earnestly. I walk around Stacey with a piece of rope in my hand as she complains that the ropes are tight. I tell her she will get tighter and to deal with it.

Stacey continues to struggle and I continue to pace around her. I tell her some files went missing in the office and she stops struggling, watching me. I continue to tell her after talking to some of the secretaries, they pointed their fingers at her. I grab her gagged face and demand to know where the files were. She denied knowing anything about it. My high heels clicked against the wood floor as I walked around my desk to grab more tape. I was going to teach her a lesson about lying to me. Stacey's eyes grew large when she saw the electrical tape. I wasted no time wrapping it tightly around the center of her gag. Her eyes grew distant as she tried to deal with the tightness of her gag. As I place her into a kneeling hogtie, I tell her I am going to have a talk with the other secretaries. That maybe I'll even have them all come into the office and gang up on her, tying her up and abusing her. I leave Stacey in my office to struggle with her tight bondage and very tight gag.

I re-enter the office and taunt Stacey for falling over. I then unbutton her blouse and grope her body. I ask her to confess one more time but she sticks with her original story. I tell her that I'm getting the boss involved and she won't like it. Stacey struggles some more and whines behind her tight gag. I come back one last time with one of my secretaries that confirm that is was definitely Stacey that stole the files. Stacey pleas with her eyes over top of her gag. I kneel down beside her and start to untie her hogtie. What I didn't tell Stacey was, there weren't any files missing. The secretaries set her up. They just wanted to be mean and callous, like women can be....

Duration: 16:02
File Size: 500.23 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/f60b12279c299/OP_The.Mean.Secretaries.720p.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/3deb670f0675e/OP_The.Mean.Secretaries.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #2571 on: May 22, 2016, 05:20:38 pm »

Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE, JEANS FETISH, BOOT FETISH, ALL NATURAL, BDSM

Duration: 14:29
File Size: 321.28 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/61d0e23eed0dd/JeansWen0na_Part.3.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #2572 on: May 23, 2016, 12:06:59 am »
Asiana Starr Lap Dance Custom Video

Not a bondage clip but worth the watch from our very own and beloved Asiana Starr!

Duration: 03:32
File Size: 294.01 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/dbd7e1571d97b/AS_Lap.Dance.Custom.Video.1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #2573 on: May 23, 2016, 02:08:14 am »
Split In Half Part 1 - Pretty Girls Get Their Way

While I was getting dressed and ready for the live show, I mentioned to Martin how I wanted my pussy punished and I told him how. He was all about it... I was thrilled! I wore nothing but a pair of laced stockings and heels - something I thought would be perfect for the position. I was on top of the pain table, elbows crushed, my legs were frog tied, and the big white gag sat deep inside my mouth. I was bent backwards resting on my hands behind my back, my knees were spread with rope around my throat, and my crotch rope tied to the ceiling. Pussy rope pulling my torso forward and my hands being tied to keep me from scooting forward. As soon as I was in position, I almost couldn't handle it already lol. Only 5 minutes into the position and I was sweating, drooling, and starting to tear up.

Tags: BALLGAGGED, PREDICAMENT BONDAGE, BDSM, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, BONDAGE

Duration: 15:50
File Size: 309.24 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/4b76f61a17ced/AS_Split_In_Half_Part_1_-_Pretty_Girls_Get_Their_Way_1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #2574 on: May 23, 2016, 02:52:55 pm »
Split in Half Part 2 - Asiana in Bondage Gives Martin an Erection

In that spread, arched, pussy to the ceiling position, I bear down until the end. Through the cold water, Martin's verbal t0rment, and feeling as though the crotch rope is going to split me down the middle. Quivering and making lots of noise until Martin finally releases me.

Duration: 17:41
File Size: 391.3 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/7944cef7f67fc/AS_Split_in_Half_Part_2_-_Asiana_in_Bondage_Gives_Martin_an_Erection_1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #2575 on: May 24, 2016, 07:25:17 am »
16 Minutes Shy of the Goal Part 1

I had been practicing for a 1-hour hogtie and it hasn't exactly been an easy task for me. Martin is confident it's a piece of cake for me since he ties me in bed for MUCH longer but to me, the situation if different - much more difficult and a lot harder to endure. In the bedroom, there are a lot of elements that distract my mind from the pain in many ways. The key for me is pleasure. Take a massively back- arching hogtie. Mouth gagged, hair pulled to my feet, elbows crushed, and completely immobilized. Martin is able to tie me up and have his way. Flip me onto my side, have me open and close my knees to flash my pussy, flip me upside down so I'm laying on my tightly bound arms, finger me, slip a vibrator inside me, or fuck me for as long as he pleases. Take this same hogtie and put me on top of a rotating disc the circumference of my tiny torso with a my body flat on splintered board with rough edges. No pleasure, no attention. Unable to move because there's just no way to go. The hard surface, no pleasure, no attention and nothing to take my mind away from the pain makes it that much harder for me. I would pass the 30-minute mark with no issues. I set my mind blank, I'm focused, determined, and I feel good, but once I hit 35-40 minutes EVERYTHING starts setting in and I get begin to get extremely anxious. The rope around my wrists have my hands throbbing, the pain in my arms become unbearable, and I start wanting to adjust myself uncontrollably. Once I start changing the placement of my legs, I screw myself by making something else hurt. I bite down and push myself to go longer... another 2 minutes, 1 minute, and then I can't. Tapout. Try harder next time.

Duration: 22:16
File Size: 351.08 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/2fd60799dbf1d/AS_16_Minutes_Shy_of_the_Goal_Part_1_1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #2576 on: May 24, 2016, 10:14:40 am »
16 Minutes Shy of the Goal Part 2

10:01 and 11:37, I begin to breathe a little heavy and exhaling in discomfort. 15:30, I start trying to adjust myself, not a lot though, just a little. At 17:08, I bring my knees together thinking it'll help me find something comfortable enough to help me keep going, but at 18:45, I realize it's not really helping. I spread my knees back to their original position at 19:23, then 20:53, the pain starts taking a toll on me. 21:43 and I'm getting anxious. 22:23 and I'm nearing my end. I push as long as I could possibly go and tap at 23 minutes.

Tags: BAREFOOT, ROPE BONDAGE, BDSM, PREDICAMENT BONDAGE, BONDAGE

Duration: 23:13
File Size: 376.03 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/fd86ac2d8c4e0/AS_16_Minutes_Shy_of_the_Goal_Part_2_1080p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #2577 on: May 24, 2016, 08:07:18 pm »

A cute little thing is working solo at a bar. A woman comes in and asks for a drink and when the bartender turns around to grab the booze the woman grabs her by the neck and brings her to the other side of the bar, leans her over and starts to tie her up. The bartender has been wanting to be tied up for a long time. She thinks her boyfriend sent this woman to play with he- afterall she doesnt look like a criminal and she is dressed up. She goes along with what the woman is doing. The woman is bewildered. She thought she would have to grab her gu n to get the girl to submit but nope! She removes her apron full of money. She ties her elbows and ankles and since the girl is so agreeable she makes her hop back and forth a few times before tethering her to a post. When the robber goes to stuff the bartenders mouth with a red hanky she protests- gags are a hard limit- no gags, her boyfriend is well aware that her fantasy does not include any gags. Her mouth is stuffed and her head is wrapped with black tape. The bartender is now well aware that this isnt a kinky little game. The woman robs the bar while she is stuck to the post, then she is untied from the post and hogtied on the floor with her elbows still lashed together and her mouth still stuffed. The woman grabs a bottle of booze along with the money from the register and the girls apron and leaves her there for someone to fine.

Tags: boots, shiny pantyhose, elbows bound, constance, bondage

Duration: 19:33
File Size: 358.31 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/0596b50782c34/constancebar.720p.rar

areax69

« Reply #2578 on: May 25, 2016, 02:26:30 am »

A woman in a fuzzy sweater dress and boots has another woman in a fuzzy sweater tied up. She stuffs her mouth and wraps tape around her head. She runs her over her, she gropes her a bit and leaves her there. She also leaves the nearby. The woman stands up and hops over to the wall she tries to get the ropes loose, magically she does. She grabs the weapon and waits for the pretty girl to come back. Now it is her turn. She grabs the rope from the floor and with the between her knees ties up the girl. She sits her in the chair and attaches her to it. She stuffs her mouth with two colorful things and wraps her head with the same wrap used on her, only there isnt much left. She finally has time to take out of her own gag and she used the wrap to keep the girls mouth stuffed. Not only that but she finds another kind of wrap nearby and uses that too. The veins in the pretty young girls forehead are popping, she is obviously miserable and deserves everything that is happening to her.

Duration: 16:10
File Size: 393.11 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/76e0ed22742ae/amandajjchairs.720p.rar

areax69

« Reply #2579 on: May 25, 2016, 10:10:53 pm »

JJ screwed up last year, putting on a sexy outfit and cuffing herself up for her husband to find only she puts the cuffs on wrong and got stuck and he got caught up for hours. He arrived and punished her pretty good (posted March 20, 1015). A lot of time has gone by and JJ wants to try again, this time being sure not to get herself into a horrible predicament again. She tries on a huge ring gag, ankle shackles, a crotch chain with hands in front. She puts clamps on her boobs and then undoes some of the bondage to check in with her hubby. He is on time he says! She puts on a huge ballgag, hinged cuffs on her ankles, hinged cuffs behind her back and then he comes home! He isn't turned on, he is pissed at her for being so stupid again. Why does she feel the need to bind herself up for him. What if something happened? He makes her stand up and shimmy around the couch still in hinged cuffs on her feet. He has her sit on the chair where he puts cuffs on her big boobs. He takes chains and chains up her thick fully fashioned stocking clad legs. He makes her get to the floor and he stuffs her mouth and wraps clear tape around it. He adds more cuffs to her arms, he adds microfoam to her gag. He attaches more cuffs in somewhat of a hogtie, but she can barely bend her legs because of the chains. He leaves her there to think about how stupid she has been...She can't find any relief on the hardwood floor. She can't roll onto her stomach, or onto her back- she tries and tries and wimpers a bunch. So much for a romantic night in......

Duration: 24:16
File Size: 451.13 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/9b7cdf67c3c8b/heelonfacejj.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/d0631151fad56/heelonfacejj.part2.rar