Author Topic: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  (Read 128881 times)

areax69

Re: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« Reply #300 on: June 26, 2014, 03:58:46 am »
Constance's Bondage Study

Constance walked into the wrong for bible study! The occupants of the house she walked into were shooting bondage videos and thought she would make a fabulous subject as their last model was a no-show!

File Type: mp4
Duration: 11:47
File Size: 178.52 MB

Download Link(s):
WIB_Constances.Bondage.Study.mp4

areax69

« Reply #301 on: June 26, 2014, 06:27:31 am »
She Gagged Me With A Bunch Of Panties

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Panty Gag, Cleave Gag, Panties, Nudity, Forced Orgasm, Squirt, Blind Fold, Scarves, Ties, Drool

She forces me to sit in a chair and mount a large vibrator. She ties me to the chair with scarves and turns on the vibrations. The over whelming feeling of the strong vibrations drove me crazy. She then proceeded to gag me. Over and over she gags me with wet panties. Shoves them over my head ties them in place with scarves. Every time I wanted to orgasm it was only ruined by another gag.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 12:37
File Size: 183.42 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_She.Gagged.Me.With.A.Bunch.Of.Panties.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #302 on: June 26, 2014, 10:21:13 am »
She Found A Job As A Moroccan Belly Dancer

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In distress, Rope Bondage, Taboo, Role Play, Belly Dancer, Nudity, High Heels, Elbow Tie, Strappado, Girl Girl

Brenda was pissed at her step daughter ChiChi. She was lazy and just laid around the house all day. She told her it was about time you found a job doing something. ChiChi agreed and left out the next day to look for work. Later in the day she returned home with good news. She had found a job that she was going to love. There was only one problem. Her step mom hated what she was about to do.

Brenda was in the play room cleaning up after a session. She heard ChiChi come in and what sounded like something jingling. Her step daughter came straight in to tell her the news. Brenda took one look at her and flipped out. No daughter of hers was going to show of her like that. Her daughter knew what a bitch she could be when she was pissed. Brenda teaches her a lesson in this tale of the Moroccan belly dancer.

Duration: 14:14
File Size: 207.08 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_She.Found.A.Job.As.A.Moroccan.Belly.Dancer.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #303 on: June 26, 2014, 03:31:43 pm »
She Wanted To Play

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Suspension, Forced Orgasm, Nudity, Gagged, Gags, Hung, Hitachi

Brenda wanted to have some fun and play a little. I always like playing with Brenda. This time I don't think she had the way I wanted to play in mind. Suspended upside down with a vibrator welded to her clit. It had been a while sense she had this intense of a session. She moans and cries to be let down. I just leave the vibrator cranked up till she is thrashing to be let down. She knows when we play it only ends when I am ready for it to end.

Duration: 14:19
File Size: 208.06 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_She.Wanted.To.Play.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #304 on: June 26, 2014, 08:08:50 pm »
Listening to you moan through that gag makes me want to cum in my panties!

It was Pepper's first day at her new job. When she arrived home, her husband asked her how she liked it. Pepper told her she loved the job. This was mainly because she really liked her new boss. Peppers then says that she is tired from her day at work and tells her husband that she is going to take a short nap. It doesn't take her long after she lays her head down that she dozes off. A short time later, she opens her eyes and finds herself in the employee lounge of her new job. She is laying down on a couch and somehow, she finds herself tied hand and foot with rope, wearing a full body girdle. All of a sudden, Sahrye her new boss walks in and Pepper realizes that she is the person who has her bound. Sahrye brings out more rope and starts to truss Pepper even tighter with more rope. As she does this, Pepper senses that Sahrye is very turned on this because she has very intimate feelings towards her. This also turns Pepper on, because she feels the same way about her new boss. This along with the fact that Pepper loves being tied up in vintage lingerie has Pepper desiring her boss more and more. Both girls get more and more excited as Sahrye finishes tying her knots. But bondage isn't complete without a gag, so Sahrye stuffs Pepper's mouth with a pair of her panties and then wraps tape around her face and between her lips. Once she is finished, Sahrye steps back and watches her captive struggle bound and gagged. It doesn't take long before Sahrye loses patience and starts climbing all over Pepper. She caresses her and kisses her all over. She then starts to rub her feet and kiss them too. Sahrye also cannot keep her hands off of Pepper's nice curvy read end. After a while, Sahrye starts to lose control pulls Pepper's big tits out of her bra and starts to kiss them too. Now watching Pepper squirm in the rope and listening to her moan through the gag gets Sahrey way beyond excited and she starts rubbing her self through her panties. With Pepper also very excited and looking on, Sahrye makes herself have the first of many orgasms. Then because she wants Pepper to experience the same, she ties a crotch rope on her. Both girls are very worked up now and want each other in a naughty way. But Sahrye wants to hear Pepper moan louder, so she starts tugging on her crotch rope. Soon Pepper's moans get very loud as she starts to have an orgasm. But sudden, Pepper hears her husbands voice trying to wake her up. When her eyes open, she realizes she was only having a dream. A dream she didn't want to wake up from. Then as she sits up, she starts to some strange things going on. Like rope marks on her wrists and lipstick marks on her boobs. "That was some dream!" she says to herself.

Duration: 19:18
File Size: 431.05 MB

Download Link(s):
OWT_Listening to you moan through that gag makes me want to cum in my panties.part1.rar
OWT_Listening to you moan through that gag makes me want to cum in my panties.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #305 on: June 27, 2014, 06:45:25 am »
You can't leave me like this! Hogtied with my tits out and my pantyhose pulled down!

Hannah's best friend is out of town on business. But while she has been away, Hannah has noticed that her boyfriend has been bringing young girls over to his place. Believing that he is cheating on her best friend, Hannah sneaks into his place to look for evidence and sure enough she finds it. Two pair of panties that obviously do not fit Hannah's best friend are hidden in the cushions of the sofa. The boy friend comes in and catches Hannah snooping around. When she demands to know who the panties belong to, he refuses to answer her questions. Hannah gets very demanding and threatens to call the girl friend. But the guy does not seem very concerned and decides to teach Hannah a lesson for snooping in his place. When he tells her that he is not only going to explain the panties, he is also going to show her what he has been doing. He grabs Hannah and starts to tie her up. She tries to resist, but is soon overpowered and finds herself all tied up. This is when he explains to her that the girl friend knows that he ties up other girls because he and she have gotten into the website business. Hannah finds that hard to believe, but the feeling of being tied up starts to gets to her in way she cannot explain. She finds it a big turn on. She even starts to get ideas about how fun it would be to play with her friends boyfriend. After all, her being out of town, she never has to find out. The boyfriend seems willing to go along with Hannah's idea, but before the conversation goes any further, he stuffs a pair of panties in Hannah's mouth and ties a rag between her teeth to gag her. Then after adding more rope until he has Hannah completely bound and gagged, he tells her his plans to punish her for being a snoop and also to make sure she tells No one about this. He pulls her big boobs out of her dress and then hogties her. He then starts shooting photos and tells Hannah's that he will post them on the internet if she causes him any problems. Then to make it more interesting, he pulls her pantyhose down and shoots more pictures. As she struggles on the couch, Hannah thinks to herself that maybe it wasn't such a good day to NOT wear any panties.

Duration: 20:14
File Size: 459.70 MB

Download Link(s):
OWT_You.Cant.Leave.Me.Like.This.Hogtied.With.My.Tits.Out.And.My.Pantyhose.Pulled.Down.part1.rar
OWT_You.Cant.Leave.Me.Like.This.Hogtied.With.My.Tits.Out.And.My.Pantyhose.Pulled.Down.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #306 on: June 27, 2014, 03:14:41 pm »
He had to tie up his little Latina fuck slut.

He had been having an affair with the much younger girl from next door named Sahrye. But fearing his wife was going to catch on, he broke off the relationship. So he was very surprised to find Sahrye in his basement one night. Especially since his wife was home upstairs. He tried to remind Sahrye that the affair was over. But she told him the affair would not be over until "SHE" said it was over. She then demanded that even though his wife was upstairs, for him to play with her right then and there. Realizing, he had no choice, the man came up with a plan. He brought out some rope and told Sahrye they were going to play a game. He couldn't believe that she actually fell for it as she let him tie her up. He told her to close her eyes and open her mouth wide. Believing that he was going to shove himself in her mouth, Sahrye did exactly that. But all of a sudden, she felt cloth getting stuffed in her mouth and she started to protest. The man quickly tied a bandana between her teeth and Sahrye found herself tightly gagged. She struggled and tried desperately to spit out the wad of panties. But soon the feeling of being helpless, had her really turned on and she believed that this was still some kinky game. So when the man made her stand and hop until she was under a over head beam, she gladly complied. Sahrye now found herself bent over and suspended from the ceiling. She became even more excited when the man started to slap her ass through her girdle. She anticipated that sooner or later, he would pull the girdle down and give it to her from behind, but that never came. When he had her hop and bend over a step latter, she thought that this was where she was going to get it and again gladly did as she was told. But instead of untying and spreading her legs, the man put her in a suspended hogtie from the ceiling. Then after replacing the gag with a different pair of panties and wrapping tape around her mouth, the man told her that he was leaving for the evening. He told her , he would be back and then they were going to do things "his way". Sahrye was furious as she struggled hard to get away. She tried to scream through the gag, but that only caused her to choke on the panties and start to drool. Then she started to think about what he said about doing things "his way". She couldn't help but get turned on again as she started to hope that "His Way" involved him getting into her panties.

Duration: 19:24
File Size: 435.47 MB

Download Link(s):
OWT_He had to tie up his little Latina fuck slut.part1.rar
OWT_He had to tie up his little Latina fuck slut.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #307 on: June 27, 2014, 05:30:27 pm »
Full figured sister in law caught being a bondage rope slut

He suspected that Joy, his sister in law was having an affair while his brother was out of town. So believing she was at work, he went to their house to look around and see if he could find proof of Joy being unfaithful. While in one of the rooms, he found rope and a ball gag. But as he was trying to figure out what Joy was up to, he heard her walk into the house. Not wanting her to know that he was spying on her, he quickly hid in a closet. A few seconds later, Joy walked in and he could hear she was talking to someone on her cell phone. After a short while it became obvious that the person Joy was talking to was a man whom she was planning to have over later so he could tie her up and do naughty things to her. After Joy hung up, she started to look for something. When she couldn't find it, she decided to look in the closet. This is when she found out her brother in law was watching and heard her entire conversation. She tried to deny that she was cheating on his brother, but he didn't want to hear her lies. So he grabbed her and started to tie her up with the rope. When he got tired of hearing her complaints, he shoved the ball gag in her mouth and buckled it behind her head. Using more of the rope, Joy's brother in law tied her up good and tight. So tight, it hurt and she could hardly move at all. But he wasn't satisfied the ball gag kept her quiet enough. So he removed it and in it's place, he stuffed her mouth full of panties and taped her up to gag her. He was now sure that this kept her muffled well enough that when her boyfriend came knocking at her door, he would not hear her cries for help. Finally before he left her, he hogtied her and pulled her bra down. He then left Joy bouncing her great big tits about as she struggled bound and gagged on the bed.

Duration: 19:25
File Size: 437.57 MB

Download Link(s):
OWT_Full figured sister in law caught being a bondage rope slut.part1.rar
OWT_Full figured sister in law caught being a bondage rope slut.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #308 on: June 27, 2014, 09:16:51 pm »
The door to door saleslady let him tie her up in her bullet bra, suspender belt and stockings

Nyxon is a door to door saleslady who has come to his house hoping to sell him some sexy lingerie for his girl friend. But as she shows him various items, like bras and garter belts, the man asks if she has a catalog so he can see what the items look like on a woman. When she tells him, "No", the man tells her that he is not interested. But Nyxon is desperate to make a sale and decides to take a different approach. She tells him that she would be willing to model the lingerie for him to see. When the man agrees, Nyxon strips down to the under garments she is wearing. They too are a sample of what she is trying to sell him. When she tells him the price, the man is reluctant to purchase anything because they are so expensive. He mainly worries that if he bought something so expensive, that they might not hold up to the abuse he and his girl friend will put them through. Curiously, Nyxon asks him what kind of activities he and his girl are into. "Bondage!" he tells her. Although she is very reluctant, Nyxon really wants to make this sale. She tells the man that she can assure him that her product will with stand the wear and tear he plans to put them through. She tells him that if he only uses a couple of pieces of rope, she would be willing to let him tie her up in the lingerie. But she stresses, only 2 pieces of rope and that she will only do it if he promises to buy something. The man agrees and behind her back, he picks the first 30 foot piece of rope. By the time Nyxon realizes that the rope is so long, the man already has her arms completely tied. She starts to complain, saying she meant 2 "Small" pieces of rope. The man picks her sample box and looks through. he tells her that he might want to purchase additional items. He brings out 2 pair of panties and asks her what they cost. At the prospect of making a larger sale, Nyxon smiles and gladly gives him a price. "It take them!" the man saya as he wads both pair of panties into ball. He then stuffs them deep inside Nyxons mouth and tapes them in to gag her. Nyxon tries to protest as the man grabs the second piece of rope. This one a 40 footer. With Nyxon squawking and grunting through the gag, the man starts tying her legs all the way up to her thighs. He connects to her wrists and then puts her in a strict hogtie. As the man stands over and watches the saleslady struggle bound and gagged, he tells her that he has one more test to perform before he writes her a check. He wants to make sure that once her has his girl friend tied up and gagged in a similar position, he wants to make sure he can easily access the important parts of her body. So he reaches down and loosens the straps to Nyxon's bullet bra. When he is easily able to pull her tits out, he tells her that they have a deal.

Duration: 18:03
File Size: 403.91 MB

Download Link(s):
OWT_The door to door saleslady let him tie her up in her bullet bra, suspender belt and stockings.mp4

areax69

« Reply #309 on: June 28, 2014, 05:30:42 am »
Taking Maria

Maria didn't know she ended up in a strange room with a strange man. All of a sudden he was on top of her, tying her up. Maria was unable to resist and he soon had her all trussed up with rope. Then he started stuffing something in her mouth. Maria realized it was a pair of panties and that she was being gagged. It finally dawned on her that she was being kd'napped . She tried to spit the panties out, but the man tied a rag in her mouth to hold them in. The panties filled her mouth completely and they were packed in tight. She tried to protest, but the gag kept her well muffled as the man knotted it behind her head. Maria was left bound and gagged in the closet. She struggled to get loose, but the ropes were tied tight and she wasn't going anywhere for now. Later the man returns and bends her over. He pulls down her pantyhose and panties. It would be a while until it got dark outside. That is when the man could drive her south of the border to deliver her to his clients. But first he will have his fun with her.

Duration: 11:23
File Size: 255.34 MB

Download Link(s):
OWT_Taking.Maria.mp4

areax69

« Reply #310 on: June 28, 2014, 08:04:13 am »
The corrupt security guard leaves the slender beauty with panties in her mouth and over her head

Nyxon has been caught trespassing and is left as a gift for the corrupt security guard. She has been leg ironed and cuffed in front. When the guard enters she puts a 3 inch red ball between the girls lips and then has her get up. She is leashed and then taken for a walk before being tied to the pole, still cuffed up.A rope is wrapped around her neck. After a bit the neck rope is removed and she is let out of the metal bondage on the top part of her body and her elbows and wrists were tied. The ballgag is finally removed and a pair of panties is stuffed in her mouth and a nylon stocking used to keep it in. A crotch rope is added and she is walked over to another part of the basement where her arms are pulled out firmly behind her, a crotch rope is pulled out in front and then one ankle is tied up. Duct tape is wrapped around her gag and a rope is used to pull her head back. She is left struggling in her bright pink boots for a while before being let out of that position and set down into a chair. A pair of lacy panties is tied over her head and she is left tied to the chair.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
Duration: 35:30
File Size: 1.09 GB

Download Link(s):
B2B_The corrupt security guard leaves the slender beauty with panties in her mouth and over her head.720p.part1.rar
B2B_The corrupt security guard leaves the slender beauty with panties in her mouth and over her head.720p.part2.rar
B2B_The corrupt security guard leaves the slender beauty with panties in her mouth and over her head.720p.part3.rar

areax69

« Reply #311 on: June 28, 2014, 12:26:43 pm »
Ginary's Test - Part 1

I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slappingGinary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 25:12
File Size: 568.94 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Ginarys.Test-Part.1.720p.rar

areax69

« Reply #312 on: June 30, 2014, 12:10:20 pm »
Hung Like A Sack Of Potatoes

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Forced Orgasm, Suspension, Panty Hose, Ball Gag, Flogging, Nipple Clamps, Tickling, Nudity

It was time for Mystic to suffer the consequences for her insubordination. All she ever wants to do is fuck. She can't get enough. I hang her like a sack of potatoes with an hitachi berried in her cunt. After a few hours of orgasm's being ripped from her body should slow her ass down a bit. She begs to be released to make them stop.

Duration: 12:27
File Size: 278.53 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Hung.Like.A.Sack.Of.Potatoes.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #313 on: June 30, 2014, 03:51:26 pm »
Busty Waitress Fit To Be Tied

Charlee was being held captive in hotel room This is to make sure that her boss pays off a gambling debt. She was so angry that she was not allowed to leave that they had to tie her up to keep her still. This didn't go over so well and she started getting loud. The only way to solve that problem was to stuff a sponge in her mouth and tie a rage between her teeth to gag her. Being bound and gagged seemed to make her even more angry. She struggled hard to get loose. She also screamed into the gag hoping someone would hear her. She become even more angry when they pulled her blouse up to expose her pink bra. At one point, they leave her alone and she tries to make a phone call. But they catch her and take the phone away. As a punishment, they remove her bra to expose some very large boobs.

Duration: 10:23
File Size: 231.10 MB

Download Link(s):
OWT_Busty.Waitress.Fit.To.Be.Tied.mp4

areax69

« Reply #314 on: June 30, 2014, 08:45:26 pm »
Rich Lady Stripped and Tied Up

Mary Jane was out shopping on the rich side of town when a man grabbed her and took her to a run down motel. He made her take off her expensive dress and then tied her up in just her underwear. Then to keep her quiet, he stuffed a pair of panties in her mouth and wrapped tape around her face and mouth to gag her. Mary Jane struggled on the floor. Being rich and spoiled, she wasn't used to being treated like this. But if she thinks this is bad, wait until she finds out what is going to happen to her later in the eveningwhen she gets her panties pulled down.

Duration: 10:07
File Size: 225.38 MB

Download Link(s):
OWT_Rich.Lady.Stripped.and.Tied.Up.mp4

areax69

« Reply #315 on: July 01, 2014, 01:24:45 am »
Polly wanted to know what it felt like to be tied up

JJ has a coworker that knows she enjoys tying girls up so she volunteers herself to give it a try. Description coming soon. Please see preview images to get the idea- Three challenging ties for her!

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
Duration: 44:20
File Size: 1.61 GB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Polly.Wanted.To.Know.What.It.Felt.Like.To.Be.Tied.Up.720p.part1.rar
B2B_Polly.Wanted.To.Know.What.It.Felt.Like.To.Be.Tied.Up.720p.part2.rar
B2B_Polly.Wanted.To.Know.What.It.Felt.Like.To.Be.Tied.Up.720p.part3.rar

areax69

« Reply #316 on: July 01, 2014, 04:10:25 am »
Sahrye's Performance Suffers So She Must Do The Same - Part 1

Sahrye has a few chores and jobs that are required of her and lately they have not been done to my satisfaction. For Sahrye, today will be spent on display, tightly tied to a rotating post. The clip starts with her being lead in and made to step up onto the foot pegs. She is held there as a rope is tied around her waist. Her wrists have already been bound behind her back. She is also wearing a tick posture collar. I continue adding ropes to her shapely legs, securing her even more ridged to the steel pipe. I padlock her collar to a ring secured to the post, limiting her movement even more. I then take some time to grope and smack her ass. Next I grope her tits and pull them free of her bra. Her nipples are going to get plenty of attention today. I add some heavy duty clamps before I continue adding more rope. I soon remove them, but only to turn them upside down. She hates this. Now that they are upside down, I pull them tight and tie them off. I add yet more rope before I start spinning her around. One of these days I'll have to rig up a motor so I can sit back as she rotates. I walk away and leave her to endure the bondage and clamps. This is where Part 1 ends.

File Type: WMV 1280x720 HD
Duration: 19:52
File Size: 853.62 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Sahryes.Performance.Suffers.So.She.Must.Do.The.Same-Part1.720p.part1.rar
FS_Sahryes.Performance.Suffers.So.She.Must.Do.The.Same-Part1.720p.part2.rar
FS_Sahryes.Performance.Suffers.So.She.Must.Do.The.Same-Part1.720p.part3.rar

Sahrye's Performance Suffers So She Must Do The Same - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinche together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 17:59
File Size: 405.61 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Sahryes.Performance.Suffers.So.She.Must.Do.The.Same-Part2.720p.rar

Sahrye's Performance Suffers So She Must Do The Same - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I end up just using 1 pair of the panties as her gag. Her head is then wrapped with micro-foam tape to make sure they stay put. I then tie her head to the post with rope, lessening her mobility even more. Her Pigtail hair ties are tightened back up as well. I spin her around a few times. I leave for just a short while, but soon I am adding more rope to poor Sahrye. Her ankles are completely secured before I start tying her arms more securely. Lots of rope is added to her elbows and around her forearms and waist. Of course everything is cinched where ever possible. I spin her around a few more times. Doesn't she make a pretty display?! I know that her nipples are still really sore from the clamps she was wearing earlier. I clamp a very heavy one on her right nipple and she screams through her gag in agony. Her left tit is tied just a little to tight for it to stay. Sahrye continues moaning in agony... she even gets just a little teary eyed. After a bit, I remove it before leaving her again. I return after a while to play with her a little and to spin her around a few more times. I take some pics as well. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 33:02
File Size: 745.79 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Sahryes.Performance.Suffers.So.She.Must.Do.The.Same-Part3.720p.part1.rar
FS_Sahryes.Performance.Suffers.So.She.Must.Do.The.Same-Part3.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #317 on: July 01, 2014, 03:26:45 pm »
Behind The Scenes With Penny Lee

Tags: rope bondage, barefoot, blonde, brunette, metal bondage, nude

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 13:41
File Size: 463.43 MB

Download Link(s):
RE_140701.Behind.The.Scenes.With.Penny.Lee.1080p.part1.rar
RE_140701.Behind.The.Scenes.With.Penny.Lee.1080p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #318 on: July 01, 2014, 07:19:06 pm »
The Secretary-I've been naughty! Tie me up & give it to me hard.

Danni had a thing for her boss. But the only way she could get him to give her any type of attention was to be naughty. This is because her boss had a very unique way of punishing his Secretaries when they were late or failed to do their job correctly. So Danni made it a point to be late for work at least once a week. The video begins with Danni in his office be scolded by her boss. She is expecting him to make her bent over and lift her skirt for a good hard firm hand spanking. But today, he has decided to try something new. Using lots of rope, he ties Danni up very tightly. Then when Danni complains that the rope is too tight, he stuffs a pair of panties in her mouth and seals her lips shut with duct tape. He leaves Danni to think about her shortcomings as he goes about his business. But instead of suffering being bound and gagged, Danni gets very turned on. She rolls around on the floor squirming and moaning with pleasure. Later when her boss returns, Danni wants him even more and she tries to let him know by rubbing herself as he spanks her through her tight girdle. Then as she rolls around on the floor, she reaches around and manages to unclip her garters so she can show him her red panties. After a while, her boss gets the message and he bends her over his couch so he can give her what she wants.

Duration: 15:02
File Size: 337.85 MB

Download Link(s):
OWT_The.Secretary-Ive.Been.Naughty.Tie.Me.Up.and.Give.It.To.Me.Hard.mp4

areax69

« Reply #319 on: July 01, 2014, 09:02:52 pm »
I Found My Wife Gagged In The Closet

The video begins with a man forcing Kordelia to open the safe in her closet. After robbing her, he forces her to lie down on the floor so he can tie her up. Then to make sure, she cannot scream for help, the man stuffs her mouth with panties and wraps tape around her face. Kordelia will spend the rest of the day tied up, gagged and tormented by the robber. It will be hours before her husband will come home. He will wonder where his wife is and why dinner isn't ready. Then when he goes into the bedroom to take off his work clothes, he will find Kordelia all tied up in the closet with her skirt up and her bra pulled down.

Duration: 10:20
File Size: 232.45 MB

Download Link(s):
OWT_I.Found.My.Wife.Gagged.In.The.Closet.mp4