Author Topic: Caned Whipped Slaves  (Read 24537 times)

jah

Re: Caned Whipped Slaves
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2016, 01:08:30 am »

Amadahy and Naomi - Slave Punished For Saying No To It's New Princess

Nineteen year old Princess Naomi was just given her first slave by Goddess Amadahy. One of the first things the slave did was say no to its new Princess. Dummy! You NEVER say no to Princess! Even if she's a freshman and you're a senior. Amadahy is going to use this infraction as an opportunity to teach Naomi how to beat her slaves to keep them in line. You did this to yourself, Naomi tells it. The Princesses thrash the whimpering slave with large floggers. Amadahy grabs the slaves chastity and balls to hold it in place while Naomi whips it. The Princesses flog the slave together until it is nothing but a crying pile on the floor. The kick the slave while its down before sending it away to do the homework it never should have said no to doing in the first place.

Filesize: 591 MB
Duration: 00:08:03
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: WMV, 29.970 fps, 10000 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 320 Kbps

Genre: Caning, Whipping

Download: Depfile.com

NewPrincess.part1.rar
NewPrincess.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2016, 01:09:06 am »

Vixen's Pony Ride

Mistress Vixen has turned her slave into a human mule to carry her and her friends around. She has been working on finding the most comfortable way to ride him, while also making sure he can move at speed and respond instantly to her commands. She has had him kitted out with a padded custom saddle, head harness and real horses's bit and is working on training him in the art of two-legged back riding, as this is but far the most superior way for her to be carried. His performance and fitness is tested to the limit and Mistress Vixen needs little excuse to use her keen cropping and whipping arm, she's a hard task master and her slave is soon sweating and sore from both her whip and her spurs.

Filesize: 559 MB
Duration: 00:20:07
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 3780 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 Kbps

Pony.part1.rar
Pony.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2016, 01:09:45 am »

Princess Bella & Princess Beverly - Whipped Out Of The Party

*** This is being written by the new "clip description slave" thathas been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all theirwriteups from now on because they shouldnt have to do their own writeups.This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am towatch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip froma slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to maketheir purchase. ***

The Mean Girls are having a formal event at the manor to celebrate the relaunch of AmericanMeanGirls dot com with a formal black tie gala reception. All the mean girls have worked their slaves to the bone giving the website a new look and merging their POV site and their legendary action clips into one mega site that is taking their whole operation to new heights in femdom entertainment. All the mean girls are in attendance with an exclusive list of boyfriends and VIPs. Only REAL MEN are invited to join in the celebration. But wouldnt you know it one stupid slave has the audacity to show up as a guest, thinking he is part of the group like he is one of their peers.

This really pisses off Princess Bella and Princess Beverly as they instantly grab their whips to PHYSICALLY WHIP HIM OUT OF THE PARTY. They have already had a few drinks which only adds to their rage. With a glass of fine wine in one hand and a whip in the other they do what they do best; teaching losers their rightful place in the social order. How dare any slave think he has the right to mingle with the Mean Girls as an equal?

Princess Bella and Princess Beverly decide this piece of trash needs a vicious whipping from both of them to put him back inline. They proceed to brutally whip the slave in what might be one of the worst whippings they have ever given a slave and he deserves it for foolishly trying to mess up their festivity. I really liked how this clip demonstrates the difference between superior Princesses and a loser! The contrast between two beautiful Princesses in party dresses whipping a fat naked slave as he crawls across the floor until he is forced out the door is incredible. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give this one a "9.5.

Filesize: 814 MB
Duration: 00:09:17
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 12.1 Mbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 Kbps

OfTheParty.part1.rar
OfTheParty.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2016, 11:33:01 pm »

Mistress Amanda - Red Back

How quickly can Mistress Amanda turn the prisoners back from pink to bright red? The odds seem to favour that it will be less than 11 mins 22 seconds :)

Filesize: 452 MB
Duration: 00:11:22
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 5364 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

RedBack.part1.rar
RedBack.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2016, 11:33:47 pm »

Suffer Or Starve (Sidonia)

Mistress Sidonia, resplendent in her leather coat and skirt, wearing her stiletto leather boots, visits the caged slave who has been under her care. She has been breaking him for several weeks and he is now a grovelling shadow of his former arrogant self. He responds to her commands and is soon worshipping the heels through the bars of his tiny cage, hungry for food which Mistress uses to further his training. After being released from the cage, the inducement of taking a severe whipping in return for nutrition creates a dynamic that the Bitch is quite happy to use against him.

Filesize: 576 MB
Duration: 00:25:40
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 2968 Kbps

Starve .part1.rar
Starve .part2.rar

jah

« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2016, 10:30:28 pm »

Mistress Veronica - Sorry In The Strapcage

The slave's punishment has only just started. Mistress Veronica demands complete respect and faithfullness and this slave has fallen foul. Helpless in the strapcage, she dishes out a wealth of punishment with the whip, not just on his arse, but flogging his cock, nipples and back too. Finally she wields the cane to memorable effect.

Filesize: 175 MB
Duration:
Resolution: 640x480
Video: WMV, , 1300 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.1 Kbps

Strapcage.rar

jah

« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2016, 10:31:05 pm »

Goddess Brianna & Mistress Ashley - Cock Stock Whipping

Goddess Brianna and Mistress Ashley are cruel slave owners. Before they will feed a slave, he must perform a task to their satisfaction. This slave has been chosen to be their whipping post for the day. Hands bound and balls locked in a stock, the slave has no choice but to suffer under the whips of the heartless Mistresses and hope he can take enough pain to earn some food.

Filesize: 236 MB
Duration: 00:06:16
Video: WMV, 25.000 fps, 5051 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Stock.rar

jah

« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2016, 10:31:42 pm »

Sexy and Cruel Russian Lesson

Filesize: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:56:25
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 3507 Kbps

RUSSIAN.part1.rar
RUSSIAN.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2016, 10:32:21 pm »

Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Taken

Featuring Mistress Eleise de Lacy.

Alone on a quiet stroll in the park, this man thought he'd assist a lady in distress - but he soon finds it is he who is distressed. He awakes deep in the forest, slumped over a log, restrained and at the mercy of the beautiful stranger who has a penchant for victimising men, thrashing them and taking them with her huge strap-on cock.

Filesize: 593 MB
Duration: 00:34:48
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 2177 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 Kbps

Taken.part1.rar
Taken.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2016, 10:33:06 pm »

Goddess Wanda - CBM13 Pain Test in the Barn by Wanda

The Sublime and gorgeous Goddess Wanda just arrived to farm today to realize that her slave has not obeyed her command and has not finished his assigned job. A punishment is in order.However, she does not want to perform a rutinary discipline session. Instead, she is going to challenge her slave with a very fair Pain Test.He must kneel in front of the Goddess and must take 10 lashes of her white snakewhip without moving an inch. If the slave moves or falls... She will start over again. And she will give him 3 chances to complete the challenge. If the slave fails after the 3 oportunity, she is going to sell him on an auction. If he takes the 10 lashes like a brave slave, he will stay in the farm as her slave.I must admit that just the look at her magnificent body wrapped in those skintight brown breeches is something that can make you feel weak in your knees!The clip includes some exquisite Trampling on Riding boots which will please all the riding boots lovers out there.

Filesize: 219 MB
Duration: 00:09:40
Video: WMV, 23.976 fps, 2954 Kbps

TestInBarn.rar

jah

« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2016, 10:33:39 pm »

Mistress Xena - His First Visit To A Mistress

This slave has his first experience with a professional mistress. Mistress Xena is a stunning and beautiful amazon with a perfect hour-glass figure. He will fall to his knees to worship and submit to her.

Filesize: 437 MB
Duration:
Video: WMV, , 1600 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Visit.part1.rar
Visit.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2016, 10:34:15 pm »

Deanna Storm & Mistress Allison - Wooden Paddle Punishment

Deanna Storm is angry with her house slave. She knows that he needs to be punished and humiliated. She has invited her friend Allison over to watch her spank her slut. Deanna lays into the slut with a heavy wooden paddle. The slave whimpers but he isn't in a position to struggle. Deanna has his balls locked into a humbler. If the slut moves, the vice on his balls gets tighter. As the slut's ass turns fire engine red, Allison becomes excited. She wants to try her hand at spanking the slave. Deanna is happy to let Allison spank her slut. Allison's face lights up when the paddle is in her hand. She lays into the slut hard and heavy. By the time Deanna puts her slave back into his cage, his ass is black, blue and purple.

Filesize: 161 MB
Duration: 00:07:10
Video: WMV, 29.970 fps, 2954 Kbps

Wooden.rar

jah

« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2016, 10:34:54 pm »

Trial & Tribulation 1 (Bella, Beverly & Carmela)

When our personal slaves get out of hand we usually just simply beat them. Sometimes though, there are special circumstances which require the long arm of the law to adequately crush any resistance some of you losers at home may have to our Dominant Authority. This idiot actually had the audacity to write her a VERY DISRESPECTFUL EMAIL. And this kind of behavior just simply can NOT be tolerated.

Welcome to the first-ever recorded Mean Girl Tribunal. And whenever a slave awaits to be judged by one of us you can rest assured the verdict will never be in its favor. (Btw, this slave actually met Princess Beverly the night before the shoot IRL so she could lock him up in chastity and keep the keys with HER to make SURE he showed up the next day at Our shoot for his "judgement day" LOL!)***

This slave looks completely downcast as the charges are read. The Honorable Princess Bella presides over the court, holding this scared slave to the fate of her judgement. What should its punishment be? An insulted Mean Girl makes for angry Mean Girls. We need to ensure this will never happen again. The slave needs to be made an example of. Whatever the punishment, it will surely outdo the crime.

By order of the Mean Girl Tribunal it is ordered that it will suffer under the scourge of our whips. Oh, it's offering $700 in cold hard cash? Princess Beverly takes the cash, no problem- but that's not going to save it from suffering. We make it kiss our feet, look up and say thank you to each and every one of us- Princess Beverly, Princess Carmela, and myself. Its beating is about to begin.

It even admitted it was GUILTY AS CHARGED! It won't just be punished for being disrespectful- it will be made to suffer. It's going to take more than begging for mercy, more than apologizing, more that grovelling to stop us. In this clip you're learn the extent of Mean Girls' wrath.

***The first half of this clip is the "trial" of the slave - which is totally real, btw - and then the second half is us beating the SH**** out of this idiot!! And we mean like for REAL. He is literally groveling at our feet, begging us for mercy and crying like a little BITCH almost the entire time we are beating him. He learned his lesson, we think. Don't FUCK with the Mean Girls.

Filesize: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:18:54
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 7960 Kbps

Tribulation1.part1.rar
Tribulation1.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2016, 08:28:17 am »

Lady Jenny - BRUTAL WHIPPING WTH LADY JENNY!

No wonder that the slave screams and shouts with pain because Lady Jenny beats him with full power whipping and caning. CRUEL MERCILESS FEMDOM PUNISHMENT!

Filesize: 325 MB
Duration:
Resolution: 720x576
Video: WMV, , 960 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.1 Kbps

WithLady.rar

jah

« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2016, 08:29:05 am »

Lets See What He Can Take

We honestly feel that slaves deserve nothing more than to be beaten. That is like their purpose in life- to be objects for hot girls like us to abuse and beat on as much as we want. So Bella and I want to abuse this one- just cuz we feel like it. And cz we're hot- so we deserve to do whatever the fuck we want to losers like this. After all, it is what they were put on this EARTH for, right? But we want to have some extra fun while we beat on it and make it even a little more interesting.

I basically want to see which one of us can break him first. If I win I get Bellas shoe slave for an entire week- to degrade and use as much as I want. And if she wins, she gets my footslave to use as much as she wants for a week! This should be fun...

This poor slave...he knows the whips are coming and there is nothing he can do about it as we handcuff him to the furniture...he knows he needs to suffer for our amusement as much as we want now...

Princess Beverly

Filesize: 849 MB
Duration: 00:09:43
Video: MP4, 59.940 fps, 12.0 Mbps
Audio: AAC, channel0, 192 Kbps

Genre: Caning, Whipping, Femdom

0702.part1.rar
0702.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2016, 08:29:37 am »

Accept your punishment. Starring Goddess Angelina

Filesize: 268 MB
Duration: 00:06:06
Video: WMV, 30.000 fps, 6000 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 Kbps

Angelina .rar

jah

« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2016, 08:30:06 am »

Beaten For Fun And Profit

I open this clip by talklng directly into camera and explaining the strange circumstances of this beating. This is a paid a custom clip, and the person who ordered this custom video paid me a lot of $ up front to do it, obviously. But the kicker is that the fan that ordered this custom promised to pay me a bonus of even MORE $$$ after he sees the clip based on how badly I beat my slave in the video! So basically the worse I beat some worthless, piece of sh**, insignificant slave- the biggger MY bonus $$$ will be! I love this concept! It's like stepping on a bugg and the more you squish and grind it into the pavement under your shoe, the more you get PAID for it! I mean, who cares about the BUG?? All I am doing is counting the DOLLAR signs! LOL! So I go on to actually explain that right into the camera- that basically this worthless slave I am going to use for this clip literally means nothing to me and it is just a "thing" for me to beat on as much as I want to make as much easy $$$ as possible! (and the slave will get NOTHING and it better be GRATEFUL for it!! HAHA!)

So I then go outside and take the slave out of its cage where we keep it in the back yard of Mean Girl Manor. (But first I taunt it through its cage about how badly its going to be beaten and how its suffering is all going to be for MY profit!! The more it SUFFERS- the more $$$ I will make from the fan that ordered it! After I take it out of its cage, I gag the slave while taunting it some more and make it promise to take EVERYTHING to please me and MAXIMIZE my profit!! There will be no stupid "safe words" and no stopping until I feel that I have totally maximized my "bonus"!! I tell it point-blank that this is its PURPOSE in life and I get to beat on it AS MUCH AS I WANT so I can make as much $$$ as possible off its suffering. I mean, my God, I am literally laughing right in this loser's face about how "fun" this is going to be for me to beat it, abuse it, and torture it- for MY profit. And it just fucking drools at my feet and takes it- because I'm fucking HOT. Haha. I love owning slaves to abuse for my own amusement and profit. What a great life I live...I am so glad I was born as a hot girl :) and that so many losers were put on this earth for me to literally use as SLAVES for whatever I want! :)

Oh, and FYI- I take this slave waaay beyond it's limits and he actually cries during the clip!! haha! But hey, I want more MONEY! So all I do is mock his tears and the beating CONTINUES until I feel that I have maximized my "beating bonus"! Tears from insignificant SLAVES do not matter to me- only MAXING MY MONEY matters!

Princess Beverly

Filesize: 978 MB
Duration: 00:19:19
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 6882 Kbps

0708.part1.rar
0708.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2016, 08:30:42 am »

Bound and brutally beaten. Starring Goddess Alex Amazonia

Filesize: 1002 MB
Duration: 00:22:58
Video: WMV, 30.000 fps, 6000 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 96.0 Kbps

Amazonia.part1.rar
Amazonia.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2016, 08:31:17 am »

The Afterparty Whipping

Filesize: 1003 MB
Duration: 00:09:39
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 4255 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Afterparty.part1.rar
Afterparty.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2016, 08:31:47 am »

Paddling My Disobedient Slave's Naked Ass!

In this clip I continue punishing a slave for failing to clean my house like I told him to. I've already bashed his balls in, and now it's time for me to abuse his bare ass! I bend him over the patio table in my back yard and use a studded leather paddle to beat his naked bottom. He cries out in pain as I repeatedly strike him, and I take great pleasure in his misery. I laugh as he screams in agony, showing him no mercy as I keep hitting him until his ass is bright red! The loser gets what he deserves for disobeying my orders. By the time I'm done paddling this jerk's ass, he won't be sitting down again for weeks! I'm all smiles as I beat him over and over again

Filesize: 213 MB
Duration: 00:04:48
Video: WMV, 23.976 fps, 5819 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Ass.rar