Author Topic: Ballbusted and Cock Stomped  (Read 20402 times)

jah

Re: Ballbusted and Cock Stomped
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2016, 02:43:00 pm »

Nikki, Ingrid & Freya - Her Way of Hooking Up

Nikki found Jay through a social networking site and decided to give him a chance and meet up. However, when he is too forward about expecting to hook up and have sex, Nikki quickly turns the tables on him. Taking advantage of the fact he is only thinking with his dick, she proposes that she'll hook up with him if he can endure some kicks to the balls. Realizing this may be his only chance to hook up with a woman as hot as Nikki he agrees. She strips him out of his clothes and bends him over so she can really kick his balls from behind with her boots. Nikki isn't finished having her fun by the time he is worn out and begging her to stop, so she calls up a couple of her friends to come over and have a ladies night busting his balls. Ingrid and Freya show up and join in bashing Jay's pathetic, desperate balls to mush!

Filesize: 734 MB
Duration: 00:19:16
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 23.976 fps, 5005 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 Kbps

Download: Depfile.com

HerWay.part1.rar
HerWay.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2016, 04:59:14 pm »

Jess West & Zoe - Nowhere To Run

Jess and Zoe have grabbed a vulnerable guy and dragged him into a field in the middle of nowhere. Stripped of all his clothes this poor naked guy is left completely naked and unable to protect himself against these two bad girls. And its bad things that they have in store for him and his balls in particular, for no reason other than ‘because they can!’ This weak and pathetic guy is no match for these ballbusting girls. No one can hear his screams and there is nowhere to run!

Filesize: 490 MB
Duration: 11mn 7s
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 5961 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Nowhere.part1.rar
Nowhere.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2016, 04:59:57 pm »

Sarah Diavola & Goddess Amadahy - Ballbusting A Naked Intruder

Why are all these naked men showing up in my garage??? They come from everywhere, hearing about my prowess and the sexy dominant friends I always have over. They sneak in, try to get a glimpse of our power, and they inevitably get caught. Goddess Amadahy is my lovely guest this time, and she knows exactly what to do with a stupid, naked, masked intruder. Did he really think the mask would protect him from anything? HA!
We rip his balls to shreds with our high heels, our nails, and our bare feet. We hit him from the front, from the back, all while he's tied up like a whipping boy with no escape from the punishment. We make him dance like a puppet, bashing his balls as hard as we can. No one sneaks into our property without paying for it.

Filesize: 281 MB
Duration:
Video: WMV, , 4003 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 Kbps

NakedIntruder.rar

jah

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2016, 05:00:37 pm »

Empress Jennifer - Ballbusting Pantyboy

New slaves mean new rules. This one is not allowed to even look at Me till I break him in, by that I mean breaking his balls. I make him wear My panties over his head to deprive him of My beauty till I deem him worthy to gaze upon his Empress. In the mean time I going to see how badly he wants to be here by pulverizing his nuts. I just keep smashing My boots into his weak balls I don't care how many times he falls to the ground or how much he is hurting. Imagine Empress Jennifer actually carting about a slaves pain, that's a big LOL. The fun part is he doesn't even know when the kicks are coming so it's a total surprise at the moment of impact, HAHA, CLASSIC. I love new slaves!

Filesize: 223 MB
Duration: 00:07:15
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 4173 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Pantyboy!.rar

jah

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2016, 12:23:36 am »

Megan Jones & Mistress Shiva - Tag Team Ballbusting

Mistress Megan and Mistress Shiva have only one goal - to totally bust the balls of their slaves. Each Mistress starts off with her own ball bitch, but Shiva's is broken and in a fetal position after just a few kicks and ball punches. The Mistresses decide to tag team the other slave, taking turns holding his arms back while the other kicks and punches away. The slave puts up a valiant effort and takes a great amount of punishment, but in the end winds up just like all the other ball bitches - on the ground, moaning in pain and holding his aching nuts with the Mistresses standing on him victoriously, laughing at their newest triumph.

Filesize: 197 MB
Duration: 00:08:42
Video: WMV, 29.970 fps, 3018 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

TagTeamB.rar

jah

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2016, 02:23:35 am »

Lexi Sindel - Damaging Slave Balls

Mistress Lexi's slave always has an erection while serving her, the fastest way to make an erection go down is ball pain. She secures him with his arms bound overhead attached to the ceiling. She uses her sharp pointy black leather boots to kick his cock and balls and laughing as her boot slaps against them making him fold in pain.

Filesize: 124 MB
Duration: 00:05:41
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 3000 Kbps

Damaging.rar

jah

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2016, 02:24:42 am »

Heads Or Tails?

Guys, have you ever wondered how to get your girlfriend into ballbusting? Maybe you should try the heads or tails game! Based on a real life scenario tried and tested we show you one example of how to introduce ballbusting into your relationship in a fun way. Watch and learn, maybe you could be playing the heads and tails game with your girlfriend tonight!

Filesize: 257 MB
Duration: 00:11:16
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 2995 Kbps

Cover.rar

jah

« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2016, 02:08:09 pm »

Esmi Lee - Esmi Loves Ballbusting

Mistress Esmi loves to bust the balls of pathetic slaves and see them writhe in pain for her amusement. She promises this stable bitch that he is going to get a busting he will never forget, and then she delivers it!

Esmi delivers full force barefoot kicks, ordering the bitch to stay on his feet and keep taking it. When he does fall to the ground, Esmi shows no mercy, grabbing his bruised balls in her hand and crushing and punching them. Esmi then orders the bitch back to his feet, then delivers the kicks from behind, not even letting the poor bitch know when it is coming. Esmi kicks the bitch so hard his entire body lifts off the ground! When Esmi is finished with her fun, she drags the bitch off for even more punishment.

Filesize: 179 MB
Duration: 00:06:05
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 4000 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 Kbps

Loves.rar

jah

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2016, 05:57:11 pm »

Puppy School

My slave Is growing dull so I decide that he should be much more entertaining as a puppy. I grew up with a kennel so I have pretty high standards for how human puppies should be. I fit him with a rubber hood and mitts, then keep him in a small cramped cage. He must learn to whimper and whine correctly before I allow him out! When he is finally allowed out, he must learn to wag his tail, bark, and do tricks or I give him the crop and the zapper. He gets it to his nipples, cock, and ass relentlessly until I am satisfied that he will no longer pretend to be a person. Then I allow him to eat my leftover food as I spit it into his bowl and he struggles to press his face into the dish. Finally, I tell him that as a mutt, he can no longer pleasure himself and he frantically attempts to stroke with his "paws." I laugh as he whimpers, defeated.

Filesize: 151 MB
Duration: 00:15:51
Resolution: 854x480
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 1200 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 122 Kbps

Puppy.rar

jah

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2016, 05:57:45 pm »

Goddess Amadahy - Ballbusting Fun

Goddess Amadahy loves busting men's balls, seeing them writhing in pain at her boots. She takes her busting bitch out of his cage and quickly drops him to the floor with some hard ball kicks. Amadahy will not allow this bitch to ruin her fun though; when he falls to the ground, she continues the punishment, kicking him more or slapping and punching his pathetic balls. Just because he collapses to the floor does not mean that the pain stops.

After inflicting some more ball punishment, Amadahy pulls the bitch back to his feet for some more ball kicks and a few knee shots. When he collapses yet again, Amadahy scratches an "A" into his back to remind him who his owner is and that his balls exist only to provide her with amusement.

Filesize: 196 MB
Duration: 00:06:38
Video: WMV, 29.970 fps, 4000 Kbps
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 128 Kbps

Fun.rar

jah

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2016, 05:58:02 pm »

Shay Hendrix - My Favorite: Crushed Nuts!

She is totally nude, wearing only a tiny, open bathrobe. With her high heels and her long, powerful legs she kicks him many times hard and brutal in the nuts. She also punches his balls in-between with all her might.

Filesize: 210 MB
Duration: 00:05:27
Video: MP4, 50.000 fps, 5000 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 Kbps

Nuts.rar

jah

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2016, 12:52:41 am »

Spoiled In A Cock Sqeezer

Mistress Zita is holding her slave in a cock sqeezing device while he is standing in the middle of the room naked and his hands are tied behind his back. Zita is wearing black panties,a black uniform top and boots. Mischievous sparkles are playing in her eyes as she approaches her tied down slave and touches his already hard and erect cock. She starts to playwith him and her goal is to make him sqirt.

Filesize: 435 MB
Duration: 00:11:06
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 5282 Kbps

Sqeezer.part1.rar
Sqeezer.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2016, 12:53:14 am »

Magic Wand Edging And Ruining In Chastity

It's been 2 weeks since I locked My pantyhose slave in chastity, 2 weeks of constant teasing. Now, that I am wearing a super short latex dress and shiny Falke 15 denier pantyhose, and he is covered in My used pantyhose from head to toe, his prick has not enough room in the tiny chastity device. But I have a surprise for him: he will feel, for the first time, the vibrations of My favorite toy - the magic wand. Applying the vibrations in different places on and around his chastity cage, I bring him close to orgasm only to stop seconds before. He knows he is not allowed to cum, thus the chastity device locking his prick, so he is squirming and begging Me to stop. It's very pleasant to see him so desperate on the edge of orgasm, and, after stopping for several times, I decide to continue next time, despite his begging. I can see him trying to avoid the orgasm, hold it in, but the magic wand does its job, and the cum shoots out of the chastity device, creating a huge puddle of mess at his feet. And the efforts to stop the orgasm simply ruined it for him, not allowing him to feel any pleasure. What a loser, having a ruined orgasm while locked in chastity! After a little overstimulation of his sensitive prick, I decide that it's time he cleaned his mess. I will serve him his own cum on My soles, and he has the honor to lick it off My shiny pantyhose covered feet. How disgusting!

Filesize: 340 MB
Duration: 00:12:05
Resolution: 720x404
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 3737 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 163 Kbps

Chastity.rar

jah

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2016, 12:53:56 am »

Ballbusting My Blackmail Slave Ray

This was a custom request from the video auction I ran before the weekend with my slave ray. I dont think I've seen you punishing a slave before! I have a custom request for a ballbusting video, where you knee, slap, kick his nude balls while you're wearing a sexy slutty minidress with high heels and hearing you verbally abuse him and laugh at his pain. If you do more videos, hopefully you will do one reaming his ass with a huge strapon. I understand that you cant do it too aggressively! I'll just be happy seeing you do anything like that at all. Yes verbally abuse him and I would prefer if he didn't say much during the video...just the noise of pain you cause him. But yeah have him nude, well at least nude balls. If you can mix it up with your ballbusting it would be cool some kicks, some knees, some slaps, some flicks with your fingers. It would be kind of fun if you made him jerk off and you tell him you are gonna torture him until he cums and then you make him eat it! That part is of course not necessary as I dont know how much you will have to have him perform during his days with you.

My first ever ballbusting session!! This was like the most fun EVER!! I had no idea how much fun ballbusting for real would be!! You can really tell how much fun I was having. I had told him that for $100, he could cum on my foot and lick it off. So, the question is, after I'd kicked him and kneed him in the balls, used my crop on his cock and balls, and slapped him over and over, was he able to cum?

Filesize: 726 MB
Duration: 00:16:15
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 6075 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 164 Kbps

Ray.part1.rar
Ray.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2016, 12:54:28 am »

Jasmine Mendez - Amazon Legs Destroy Tiny Balls

Amazon Mistress Jasmine Mendez mercilessly humiliates her tiny slave, towering over him as she squeezes his balls and makes him agree that he is worthless as a man and has "tiny girl balls." Jasmine can think of only one use for this slave - to serve as a kicking dummy for her leg workout. She holds her slave by the hair to make sure there is no escape as she delivers one vicious kick after another, laughing at his suffering as she sends the tiny slave sprawling to the ground in pain again and again. The only break Jasmine allows him from the ball kicking is kissing the feet that are destroying his manhood and thanking her for the privilege of being abused by her.

Filesize: 724 MB
Duration: 00:11:41
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 8346 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 320 Kbps

Tiny.part1.rar
Tiny.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2016, 12:54:47 am »

Kat, Lucy & Rose Wood - The Wrong Apartment

Kat, Rose & Lucy arrive home to find one of the neighbours asleep naked on their sofa! The guy is abruptly woken and the three girls teach him a lesson by busting his balls! The three girls take turns to kick him hard in the groin, and Kat in particular is in fine form as she delivers some incredibly hard swift kicks. So much so that even the girls wince at the power of some of the gut wrenching groin kicks that Kat unleashes on the poor naked guy. It appears that this fella may have been after a 3 girl gang bang, but as Rose puts it, he finds himself in the middle of a '3 girl ballbust!'

Filesize: 417 MB
Duration: 00:13:54
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 3995 Kbps

Wrong.part1.rar
Wrong.part2.rar

jah

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2016, 12:57:14 am »

Goddess Brianna - Busting His Pussy Balls

Goddess Brianna loves to bust her slave's balls until they are swollen and purple, and she is tired of this slave being such a pussy at taking ball pain. Brianna starts off by squeezing his balls in her hand until they start turning purple, using her finger to painfully grind down on them. Brianna then unleashes a fury of punches directly into his balls, including elbow strikes for maximum pain infliction!

But Brianna has only begun to punish this slave's balls; they are not nearly purple enough for her yet. Brianna uses her knee to destroy the slave's balls even more before finishing him off with a series of full force ball kicks from both the front and back. With his little dick taped to his belly, there is no protection for his balls at all. The slave is left hanging in agony, suffering and unable to do anything about his busted purple balls.

Filesize: 112 MB
Duration: 00:05:56
Video: AVI, 29.970 fps, 2500 Kbps
Audio: MP3

Genre: Ballbusting, CBT

HisPuss.rar

jah

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2016, 12:57:40 am »

Amadahy - I am Going to Stretch Your Balls for a Contest

Amadahy is determined to win this years ball stretching contest. The pigs balls are trapped in the ball stretching device. The contest rules are simple. Stretch the males balls as far as you can while erection is maintained. The Princess whose slaves balls are stretched the farthest while it is still hard is the winner. The contest can last hours. In this clip you see Amadahy put the pig through its paces. Amadahy turns the screw again and again, stretching its balls. Amadahy thought it got stuck for a second. What happened was that the balls were stretched to a maximum amount. Once Amadahy changed her grip and twisted harder with a better grip the screw continued its painful advance. The Pig groaned in agony. The Pig will be kept stretched out while Amadahy goes to get her nails done and meet the girls for lunch

Filesize: 179 MB
Duration: 00:11:44
Video: MP4, 29.970 fps, 2001 Kbps

Contest.rar

jah

« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2016, 12:58:09 am »

Ball Crushing

Madame Estelle visits Empress Painless in London to play with one of her favorits slave. She likes to try out her brandnew cbt devises. How much the ladies and crush his balls?

Filesize: 117 MB
Duration: 00:08:29
Video: MP4, 25.000 fps, 1746 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 Kbps

Crushing.rar

jah

« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2016, 12:58:58 am »

Cybill Troy - Cruel Cock & Ball Torture