Author Topic: Ballbusted and Cock Stomped  (Read 21037 times)

jah

Re: Ballbusted and Cock Stomped
« Reply #440 on: December 22, 2017, 08:48:33 am »

Shoejob and ball kicking by Steels

My new great STEEL boots having their first kick! Into these ugly nuts and cock. My lovely black leather Steels with steel toe doing their job nicely. Cold and solid-hard toes with hard bottom soles are perfect for tease and torturing.

Filesize: 672 MB
Duration: 00:10:12
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MP4, 23.976 FPS, 9018 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 180 kb/s

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #441 on: December 22, 2017, 08:49:07 am »

Socks and Stockings Trample your Balls (alternate angle)

Previously released clip, shot from an alternate angle….Violet is wearing sexy turquoise knee high socks and Anika in sexy black stockings… they trample all over Rug’s cock and balls while flirting with each other. They ignore the worm being crushed under their feet as they make out.

Filesize: 205 MB
Duration: 00:06:54
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #442 on: December 22, 2017, 08:49:42 am »

Sophia Black - Boot Ball Crushing

Sophia is continuing the crushing of his balls with her fierce boots. She flattens them with the platform and tall heel of the boots. Then she puts all her weight on his sack and it looks like it is going to burst! His nut meat squishes out from under her boot over and over again as she applies her weight on to his manhood.

Filesize: 124 MB
Duration: 00:08:05
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 2154 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #443 on: December 22, 2017, 08:50:15 am »

Mistress Ava Black – Spiked High Heels

The Lady like to Play with her High Heels on the Skin of her Slave. She just watch this on on the TV which is conectet to the 2. Camera which is filming the Action.

Filesize: 101 MB
Duration: 00:09:57
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1257 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #444 on: December 22, 2017, 08:50:51 am »

Striptease and Ball Crush until Climax

Mistress Stella is performing a sexy table dance around and over her slave’s cock and balls, wearing hot jeans, high heeled clogs and a chick top. She teases and squeezes her slave’s cock with her shoes. She kicks and stomps his balls and she bores her heels in his flesh. For minutes she tortures her slave that way, applying more and more pressure and increasing severity while appearing so innocent.

Stella clamps his genitals between her feet and WHILE SHE’S MOVING SO SEXY SHE UNDRESSES HER TOP making her slave crazy with her awesome body.

But the Mistress continues her torment increasing it even a bit more. With her full weight she walks over his dick and twists it painfully when she slips off it. She STOMPS AND KICKS HIS BALLS harder than before and then she places one shoe right on his scrotum and squeezes her foot down. SHE PLAYS WITH HIS BALLS AND HIS COCK AS IF IT WAS A GAS PEDAL and with each pumping stomp his balls suffer and the slave groans with pain.

Stella squeezes his balls down and WITHOUT RELEASING PRESSURE SHE OPENS HER JEANS. The slave suffers double. First because his balls are being flattened and second because the stunning beauty strips in front of him and makes his cock rock hard.

This obviously turns on Stella. Now she is in her element. The Goddess undresses her shoes and with her painted toes she squeezes down his balls that the erect cock of her slave bends up. In a rough way she massages his balls and then she completely undresses her jeans in a sexy way.

Underneath she is only wearing a string thong. While the Mistress strokes the smooth skin of her legs and of her bottom SHE PLACES THE HEEL OF HER FOOT RIGHT IN HIS SCROTUM AND APPLIES HER FULL WEIGH TO HER SLAVE’S SAC MAKING HIS GENITALS ALMOST BURST!

Still in this position Goddess Stella plays with the toes of her other foot with her slave’s glans and then she squeezes down his scrotum and his glans alternately with her wonderful feet. From now on the Mistress won’t leave alone his balls until they pop or release their contents. And this will takes minutes…

It’s incredible what she does to his balls today. SHE MARCHES WITH HER HEELS ON HIS BALLS, SHE STIRS THEM WITH HER HEEL MAKING ALMOST SCRAMBLED EGGS OF THEM! She really makes her slave suffer today and all the time she moves so sexy, shaking her hot ass while she squishes his balls under her heels.

Then Stella brings it to an end. WHILE ONE HEEL STILL CRUSHES THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF HIS NUTS, SHE BENDS UP HIS COCK AGAINST HER LEG WITH HER OTHER FOOT. NOW SHE RUBS HIS GLANS WITH HER SEXY TOES. This is definitely too much for her slave. He cums in a PAINFUL CLIMAX AND SHOOTS HIS LOAD AGAINST STELLA’S LEG! Unimpressed she milks him empty and squeezes out every drop of his white sperm.

Filesize: 225 MB
Duration: 00:21:39
Resolution: 640x480
Video: MP4, 25.000 FPS, 1218 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 231 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #445 on: December 25, 2017, 06:30:06 pm »

The hurt Cock is denied to cum

Today Mistress Alina is wearing a shiny negligee n some hot latex lace-up stiletto high heels. She looks so stunning in this outfit and on top she is in the perfect mood to cause physical n mental pain to her helpless slave.

Without giving her slave much time to get used to her weight she walks over his soft flesh as if it’s just something that is in her way. To make him hard she plays with his genitals as if they were a gas pedal and smilingly she notices how his cock grows under her foot.

With relish Alina walks over his crotch again leaving marks from the sharp edges of her soles. Bit by bit she gets into her stride. Now she stomps his genitals n smiles about his groaning while her stomps are getting harder n harder.

Then she places both heels above his vulnerable parts and lowers them painfully into his flesh. We have no idea how much of her beautiful weight she applies but look how deep these sharp heels sink down in his dick while she marches in this position. Without even looking down and without knowing if she hits his glans or his balls she plays this sadistic game.

Time to show her slave her whole weight. The Goddess places both soles on his genitals. One sole on his cock and the other one on his scrotum. Slowly she moves her whole 145 lbs / 66 kg on her victim and slowly she rolls her feet over it. From the Mistress’ POV u can see what happens to his SAC. ALINA ROLLS IT LIKE PASTRY WITHOUT WITHOUT TAKING CARE OF THE TESTICLES OF THE GROANING SLAVE.

We are still talking about the beginning of this lesson. And now Alina is completely in her element. Kicks, stomps, marching over his hard flesh, more full weight standing on genitals and more painful heel impale games.

Next she focuses on his foreskin n torments it with her heels. With her sharp heel she SCRATCHES his soft skin or she STEPS ON IT WITH HER STILETTO. For the slave this must feel like being nailed on the board and the result is almost the same. Alina leaves a WOUND IN HIS FORESKIN AND RED LIQUID RUNS OUT OF IT.

No reason for mercy. Alina continues boring her heels in his cock n leaves ROUND MARKS IN HIS SKIN that you can see clearly from the Mistress POV. Yes she even HITS HIS DISCHARGING WOUND! And again he gives her slave’s crotch rough stomps n LAUGHS about his groaning.

Then she comes to an end. With one foot she clamps his cock under her sole while she rubs his wounded glans under her other sole and takes him almost to the climax. The slave groans in a mixture of pain and lust and the Mistress waits for the moment right before he will shoot out his load.

Filesize: 651 MB
Duration: 00:16:21
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 5251 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #446 on: December 25, 2017, 06:30:52 pm »

Viscious Cock and Ball Trample in Flats!

Anika and Violet are both wearing the same style ballet flat. The shoes have a painful rubber sole and the girls abuse Rug’s genitals like they do not exist. The girls crush his balls at the same time applying 300 lbs of pressure on his parts. They then take turns pretending they are looking for something, ignoring his genitals. Rug is screaming in pain, he tries protecting his parts with his hand, but the girls just trample his hands. The girls abuse Rug verbally as they torture his Cock and Balls.

Filesize: 177 MB
Duration: 00:05:56

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #447 on: December 25, 2017, 06:31:24 pm »

We love Stomping and Jumping on your Balls! Close View

Previously released clips, shot from an alternate angle…….Anika and Violet are in a playful mood, jumping and stomping all over Rugs cock and Balls with their soft bare feet. The girls are really ignoring what they are stepping on as they flirt with one another. As Rug is cumming the girls laugh as they realize his cum has been under their feet being crushed.

Filesize: 260 MB
Duration: 00:08:44

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #448 on: December 25, 2017, 06:31:54 pm »

White Boots Balls Crush

Goddess Leyla is torturing her bound slave by crushing his useless balls with her sexy white stiletto boots. Full weight standing and twisting, heels digging and great close ups.

Filesize: 217 MB
Duration: 00:07:13
Video: WMV, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #449 on: December 25, 2017, 06:32:24 pm »

Sidney Scarlet - White Gym Shoes Ball Crushing

Filesize: 143 MB
Duration: 00:09:14
Video: WMV, 29.970 FPS, 2154 kb/s
Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #450 on: December 25, 2017, 06:33:20 pm »

efcl174 trampling in sharp high heels

Lady Sophie tramples this poor male slave very hard in black high heel boots. She does not care about how loud he screams she step on his chest and belly and even on his cock. She finds very amusing how the slave’s head turns red. ??

Full weight trampling in high heels in fullHD quality.

Filesize: 938 MB
Duration: 00:07:14
Video: MP4, 29.970 FPS, 17.9 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #451 on: December 25, 2017, 06:34:10 pm »

Kinky Alice's pleasure object

A young german fetish model has pleasure with her slave

Filesize: 529 MB
Duration: 00:17:53
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS ,
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #452 on: December 30, 2017, 05:18:04 am »

Sioux Sinner – Smokin’ Hammer Time

A pair of cock and balls get hammered by a smoking topless girl.

That’s all a matter of fact… Cock and balls are beaten with a wooden hammer by a sexy topless girl who is smoking a cigarette as she strikes his cock and balls with the hammer, she even flicks her cigarette ashes on his bare naked balls and blows smoke at them.

Filesize: 233 MB
Duration: 00:07:44
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS ,

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #453 on: December 30, 2017, 05:18:43 am »

Rachel, Mandi – Brutality and Emasculation

The ultimate mega-hot bb team of Alpha Ballbreakers, Rachel and Mandi, are back to get in the sort of clip that you will see only at Ballbusting Bombshells! These girls are the absolute real deal- the hottest natural born sadists and real life serial ballbreakers in the bb world. The girls alternate shockingly brutal kicks, knees, and GTPs with some entirely unscripted verbal humiliation. Definitely a must see!

Filesize: 191 MB
Duration: 00:16:39
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #454 on: December 30, 2017, 05:19:17 am »

Miss Leya – Ballbusts Andea Dipre

Filesize: 574 MB
Duration: 00:09:51
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS ,
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 231 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #455 on: December 30, 2017, 05:19:49 am »

Lady Victoria Valente – Boot Domination Lacquer boots

Lady Victoria Valente: Some movie settings are shown in Splitscreen: Serious minutes for my slave! Today I wear very horny lacquer fetish boots! At the front they are very pointed! Wonderfully suited to game the testicles of my slaves! Violent CBT game! Again and again I put my boot tips in the balls! After that comes also the tail turn! I work with my riding equipment! A very amusing game!

Manche Filmeinstellungen werden in Splitscreen gezeigt: Qualvolle Minuten fur meinen Sklaven! Heute trage ich sehr geile Lack Fetisch Stiefel! Vorne sind sie sehr spitz! Wunderbar geeignet umHoden meines Sklaven zu qualen! Heftiges CBT Spiel! Immer wieder steche ich meine Stiefelspitzen in den Hodensack! Danach kommt auch noch der Schwanz dran! Den bearbeite ich mit meiner Reitgerte! Ein sehr amusantes Spiel!

Filesize: 198 MB
Duration: 00:04:06

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #456 on: December 30, 2017, 05:20:25 am »

Lady Victoria Valente – Heavy CBT and face slapping in the cage

Lady Victoria Valente: Splitscreen Clip: My slave Made will be with me all week! Here you can see a small section of the long-term education! The Made is in the cage! Adorned with a leather mask and fettered gloves tied to the bars. I am starting with a nice electric CBT game! Again and again the Made has to bear the electric shock on the sack! At the same time, the magic twitches so beautifully! And so I am not bored, the nipples are also treated and face slapping again and again! After the electric CBT game, I switch and bring a snap shackle to the balls. This will of course be equipped with a heavy leather bag! Weights on sack for my Made! And then he should swing the heavy leather sack beautifully! I push the sack with my long overknee leather boot! Blow your hands on the testicles and testicles! And again and again I grab the nipples of my Made and treat my cheeks with earpins. A very intense game!

Splitscreen clip: Meine Made wird ganze Woche bei mir sein! Hier siehst Du einen kleinen Ausschnitt der Langzeiterziehung! Made steht im Kafig! Geschmuckt mit einer Ledermaske und Fesselhandschuhen an Gitterstabe gefesselt. Ich fange an mit einem schonen Elektro CBT Spiel! Immer wieder hat Made Stromschlage am Sack zu ertragen! Dabei zuckt Made so schon! Und damit es mir nicht langweilig wird werden auch noch Brustwarzen behandelt und es hagelt immer wieder Ohrfeigen! Nach dem Elektro CBT Spiel wechsle ich und bringe einen Schnappschakel an den Ballen an. Dieser wird naturlich gleich mit einem schweren Ledersack versehen! Gewichte am Sack fur meine Made! Und dann soll er den schweren Ledersack auch noch schon schwingen! Ich schubse den Sack mit meinem Stiefel an! Schlage mit der Hand auf Hoden und Hoden quetschen! Und immer wieder packe ich mir Nippel meiner Made und behandle Wangen mit Ohrfeigen. Ein sehr intensives Spiel!

Filesize: 543 MB
Duration: 00:09:59
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS ,
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 141 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #457 on: December 30, 2017, 05:20:57 am »

Lady Victoria Valente – Heavy play in the cage Part 1

Lady Victoria Valente: Part 1: After a break, I return to my Made in the cage. And what do I see? The slave girl has probably put my lighter weight on the sack from the slave Made! With a magnifying glass, I look at the small weight, the testicles, the tail, the belly and the nipples of my Made! Again follow ear-feasting, I treat the nipples and there are beats with the hand on the tail! There follows a fierce joke!

Teil 1: Nach einer Pause komme ich zurueck zu meiner Made im Kaefig. Und was sehe ich da? Die Sklavin hat meiner Made wohl ein leichteres Gewicht an den Sack gehaengt! Mit einer Lupe schaue ich mir das kleine Gewicht, Hoden, Schwanz, Bauchnabel undBrustwarzen von meiner Made genaustens an! Wieder folgen Ohrfeigen, ich behandleNippel und es gibt Schlaege mit der Hand auf den Schwanz! Es folgt ein heftiges Wichsspiel!

Filesize: 384 MB
Duration: 00:07:32

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #458 on: December 30, 2017, 05:21:30 am »

Lady Victoria Valente – Extreme Ruined Orgasm bathroom

Splitscreen Clip: Extremely hot clip! With my telescopic rifle I now process the sack of my slave! After that, the paragraphs are right, I am boring them into his main meat! I pinch his cock one between my high heels. And that makes my super horny cock of course again very very cumshot! Tail torture! With the ritgerte I edit the hot cock. And as it happens, the horny cock just splashes off! Thick white sperm splashes out of the tail hole! A ruined orgasm! Because look, he could just hold back his lust! And the punishment follows immediately! Again, it hangs with the whip on the tip of the tail.

Splitscreen Clip: Extrem geiler Clip! Mit meiner Teleskopreitgerte bearbeite ich heute den Sack von meinem Sklaven! Danach sind gleich Absaetze dran, ich bohre sie in sein Hodenfleisch! Ich klemme seinen Schwanz ein zwischen meine High Heels. Und das macht meinen super geilen Schwanz natuerlich gleich wieder sehr Abspritzfreudig! Schwanzfolter! Mit der Reitgerte bearbeite ich den geilen Schwanz. Und da passiert es auch schon, der geile Schwanz spritzt einfach ab! Dickes weisses Sperma spritzt aus dem Schwanzloch! Ein ruinierter Orgasmus! Da schau an, konnte er seine Geilheit einfach nicht mehr zurueck halten! Und Strafe folgt sofort! Wieder hagelt es Schlaege mit der Gerte auf Schwanzspitze.

Filesize: 220 MB
Duration: 00:04:10

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #459 on: January 06, 2018, 03:29:49 pm »

Lady Cruella - Neighbour Guy Become Slave - Tortured by feet

The naked neighbour has his hands cuffed behind his back, and is ordered to put his useless penis on the glass table. Cruella -true to her name- decides to continue the humiliation and punishment of her annoying guy-next-door by using her bare naked foot to torture his malehood. She crushes, stomps and tramples his shaft, meanwhile the slave is crying like a little bitch because of the pain. Cruella is having so much fun with this that she even uses a smaller stick to punish his penis. She slaps it around on the most sensitive areas, like the head of the shaft too! She even threatens her prisoner, as she wiggles and pinches his cockhead with her painted toes, that she will put her big toe inside his cock! Cruella laughs as the slave's penis is getting turned into a pancake or even a pasta! He can't take much more of this kind of punishment, but he can't do anything but try to survive as his big cock is getting more workout than ever!
Multiple camera angles both over and under the action for you to feel like you're actually there!

Filesize: 122 MB
Duration: 00:10:25
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 1500 kb/s

Download and Enjoy