Author Topic: Ballbusted and Cock Stomped  (Read 20408 times)

jah

Re: Ballbusted and Cock Stomped
« Reply #460 on: January 06, 2018, 03:32:12 pm »

Amy - I Am Laughing at Losers

Only hard high heel ball kicking in this video. Making fun of him while his groin is in pain.

Filesize: 294 MB
Duration: 00:07:38
Resolution: 1920x1080
Video: MPEG-4, 50.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #461 on: January 06, 2018, 03:32:42 pm »

Mistress Anette - Mind blowing kicks (Parts 1&2)

Mistress Anette offered her slave a punishment by kicking him between his legs and she challenged him. If he bears it without screaming like a pig, he won't have a second punishment after. The slave is hard, he tries to stay on his feet, staggering and wincing from the extreme pain. Mistress Anette tries every trick, blindfolds him and she uses her forceful legs to push back his balls into his body.

After the first ball kicking challenge, Mistress Anette decided that she wants to have an other round of fun, and her wish is an order, so here they are again, facing each other. The slave is naked, his legs apart and a blindfold is on his head, so the mind blowing kicks are reaching him with surprise, causing even more pain. And Mistress Anette is really good this time, she can send him multiple times to the floor with her legs.

Filesize: 955 MB
Duration: 00:22:30
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 5761 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #462 on: January 06, 2018, 03:33:18 pm »

Princess Chanel & Princess Ashley - Ball Busting Ballroom Dancing

Princess Ashley and I just love to humiliate the household servants. This one is ordered to be a prop for our ballroom dancing practice. He has to stand there and take kicks in the balls as we dance and twirl! We actually make him try to sing some waltz music for us to dance to, haha! He really hits the high notes when his nuts are being kicked up into his throat, LOL!

Filesize: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:12:06
Video: MPEG-4, 59.940 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #463 on: January 06, 2018, 03:34:38 pm »

Goddess Emmy Lou - Ballbusted Pinned and Given 3 Ruined Orgasms

I drag my slave in by the balls and tell him I’ve got a surprise for him. I’m going to let him fuck me, but there’s one catch, he has to beat me in a wrestling match. Oh, and I don’t play fair. I squeeze his balls any chance I get, forcing him to tap-out over and over. He doesn’t stand a chance as I smother him with my pussy, teasing him with what he’ll never have. I even grab him from behind, and wrap my legs around him, using my feet to squeeze and smack his helpless balls. But, after awhile, I get bored of beating him up, so I sit on his face and tease him to three ruined orgasms in a row. When I’m finished with him, I put him a tight chastity cage, just to remind him I own ever inch of him.

Filesize: 671 MB
Duration: 00:21:48
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 4128 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #464 on: January 06, 2018, 03:38:12 pm »

Sandy's Ballbusting Audition

Meet Sandy, a girl who has the name of a hurricane, the kick of a horse, and the looks of a princess.

Filesize: 279 MB
Duration: 00:09:26
Video: MPEG-4, 59.940 FPS , 4007 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #465 on: January 06, 2018, 03:38:53 pm »

Jennifer - Ball Busting Slave Vexter

So here, kneeling before Me is the vexed slave vexter, who has very confidently just told Me he is a 10 on My 1-10 pain scale. This slave? HAHA we'll see about that. And is that smerk on his face a nervous thing? Or is it there because he thinks it makes him look like some kinda confident? Either way, his nuts are Mine and I don't think that smile can stay on too much longer! Which Id be lying if I said that's not the reason why there's a smile on MY face! I love My job! Nut busting is one of the greatest things to see a man feel total agony from. Especially when they have a cocky little attitude. I'm gonna teach this boy about 10's from now on! And I'll teach him how to LOVE IT.

Filesize: 577 MB
Duration: 00:11:29
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 6878 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #466 on: January 06, 2018, 03:39:26 pm »

Goddess Amadahy & Mia - Ballbusting Workout with Squats and Kicks

Amadahy and Mia have started incorporating ballbusting piggy into their workouts. They start off with some squats, which lead straight into ball kicks. The pair alternate between stretching and kicking. Piggy’s dicklet keeps getting in the way, so they wrap it. This way they can make sure they are getting direct hits to the balls. They do some lunges into the kicks. The lunging into the kicking results in some very forceful, accurate strikes. The gym equipment simply cannot keep up with the hard kicks from the girls. It collapses. It's balls have been pulverized. Amadahy and Mia leave it to move on to the next workout station.

Filesize: 491 MB
Duration: 00:06:33
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 10.3 Mb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 151 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #467 on: January 06, 2018, 03:40:07 pm »

Christina Madison and Sophie - Ball Kicking Bitchy Spoiled Brats

A long lost Brat Princess classic. Sophie, Madison and Christina are just complete ball busting bitches in this clip. The girls are mostly talking about their sugar daddies and what they get from them. The ball kicking slave is just being kicked as the girls talk and complain about their Princess problems. Wrong color car for Sophie! She is so pissed! They use the slave to take out their frustrations. The girls call their sugar daddies at work and bitch at them over the phone. “Don’t talk back! You want to hear what happens when you talk back?” She holds the phone out so her sugar daddy can hear the screams of the ball kicking slave. He quickly agrees to do what they say. The girls throw a Brat Princess temper tantrum and demand things from their sugar dummies. The ball kicking slave is just being kicked, kneed, and punched during the whole video. This video is a brat Princess long lost classic. Shot a couple years ago and never released until now. Sophie is amazing in this clip. If you like bitchy spoiled findoms, you have to get this clip. Strongly recommended!

Filesize: 621 MB
Duration: 00:13:24
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 6348 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy