Author Topic: Pile on a grand scale  (Read 169639 times)

xorovod

Mistress Roberta - Creamy delicious poop pov
« Reply #8240 on: May 29, 2024, 07:00:36 pm »

I decided to make you my toilet slave and use you anytime I want. You have no choice, You have to open your mouth anytime I need to pee or shit. It is your duty to serve me. You should beg me to use you, beg me to shit into your mouth. You don't deserve this juicy undies of mine. Open your mouth wide, you missed some, loser! Now eat from the floor, every bit of it! Swallow quickly because you need to lick my pussy and ass clean, so they're free of my pee, poop, and creamy delicious grool. Finally dry my ass with your breath. You did such a poor job, you'd better be better next time!

Categories: Pee, Poop Videos, Toilet Slavery

34.8 MB | 854 x 480 | 00:06:56

Mistress Roberta - Creamy delicious poop pov.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Roberta - Delicious shit cake pov
« Reply #8241 on: May 29, 2024, 11:00:39 pm »

I woke up this morning, thinking about pancakes, eggs and bacon. I wanted to start you off with cereal and milk There you sit (POV) with your bowl and spoon ready. I realize, you deserve the best homemade shit instead! I can fill your bowl with my sweet dark chocolate long turds, I drop them off right in front of you. Dig in! Wait! Let me feed you. Bite after bite, with savory chewing instructions. You are just loving it. I will tease you with a little flying airplane play driving it right into your mouth. Num num num. It's chucky multi-colored warm and so satisfying.. You just take it all, my spoon is heaping and ready for you to devour every last morsel of my thick steaming heavenly breakfast. Fill up, you are a growing boy.

Categories: Efro, Poop Videos, Scat, Mistress Roberta

51.6 MB | 854 x 480 | 00:10:16

Mistress Roberta - Delicious shit cake pov.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Roberta - glazed leather pants
« Reply #8242 on: Yesterday at 03:00:39 am »

Released more aggressive gassy farts and dropped a massive load on the balcony, wait till near, sniff my stink and see how much came out.

Categories: Farting, Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat

70.0 MB | 854 x 480 | 00:13:57

Mistress Roberta - glazed leather pants.mp4

xorovod

Princess Ray - Shit Hardcore with Dildo
« Reply #8243 on: Yesterday at 07:00:42 am »

I like to fuck the slaves and I like to shit in their mouth! I have a toy dick and I'm fucking myself with it until I've finished. Look at the white cum dripping down my pussy. This juice is for you, slave. Lick and suck my wet sweet pussy. Drink to the last drop, stupid loser. It's your job to serve me, isn't it? Well, at the finish I will shit on the dick. Would you like me to shit on your little cock, slave? Well, enjoy this spectacle and jerl off! Lick this dirty cock!

Categories: Desperation, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, margo

189 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:18

Princess Ray - Shit Hardcore with Dildo.mp4

xorovod

Amateur - lt so good I shit on you
« Reply #8244 on: Yesterday at 11:00:30 am »

Just a short video, making my slave's dinner, on top of him. Always serving him, with lots of love.

73.4 MB | 1280 x 726 | 00:07:42

Amateur lt so good I shit on you.mp4

xorovod

BabyBlair - Getting changed and playing with little space
« Reply #8245 on: Yesterday at 03:00:32 pm »

We decided to release a video of the adventure of little red riding Hood, the role of little red Riding hood is well suited Carolina, we had clothes suitable for shooting this video . First little Red riding Hood walked around the room showing you what's under her dress no panties squatted Carolina , took a variety of poses , in a word posed to you on the floor was spaced rubber members and Carolina collected them in a basket , but then the room went girls Alisa and Marina , they first oblozhili chest red riding hood , and then forced her to show you hairy pussy , little Red riding Hood got cancer on his knees and Alice introduced her in the ass rubber cock and started to fuck her in the ass , so red riding hood it's really like playing with anal little red riding hood , the girls told her to lay on the floor , Carolina complied with the request of Alice and Marina , the girls simultaneously began to fuck the little Red riding.

Categories: Desperation, Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery

85.2 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:08:57

BabyBlair - Getting changed and playing with little space.mp4

xorovod

Darryl Dowe - Pukes all over her own face
« Reply #8246 on: Yesterday at 07:00:33 pm »

As my first ever pantypooping video is a special occasion, I shot this film with two cameras. One camera was focused on my face as I played with myself and came hard. The other was focused on my whole body, but especially my ass and pussy and the huge mess that happened down there.***

Categories: Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat

66.6 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:06:59

Darryl Dowe - Pukes all over her own face.mp4

xorovod

FilthySkye - FilthySkye Model 40
« Reply #8247 on: Yesterday at 11:00:35 pm »

Talking to you get you all hot and bothered instructing you to two your cock out and more then I spit slob twerk inserting my fingering all in my ass grabbing shit after I smear over my breast Tina and Susie while pushing and giving you ass winks.

105 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:11:03

FilthySkye FilthySkye Model 40.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Roberta - Diarrhea and enema pov
« Reply #8248 on: Today at 03:00:37 am »

When someone eats my shit it really turns me on, even more when I have an enema like diarrhea shit explosion right into the person's mouth and I can feel them even chewing the soft chunks of my shit and swallow right out of my asshole. When I can just relax, let go as they suck on my asshole and I feel my nasty soft enema shit flow over their tongue, into their mouth and down their throat. Believe it or not but I am shy showing my arousal, especially on camera but doing this feels so good that I just can't help it. I start masturbating right in my slave's face while feeding him. Can you imagine what THAT must feel like? I woman taking the nastiest shit in your mouth and down your throat while rubbing her throbbing, pulsating soaking wet pussy right in your face? And she just laugh at you and keep her orgasm going as she continue to shit down your throat?

Categories: Enema, Groups/Couples, Poop Videos, Scat, Smearing, Toilet Slavery

40.6 MB | 854 x 480 | 00:08:05

Mistress Roberta Diarrhea and enema pov.mp4