Author Topic: Pile on a grand scale  (Read 169045 times)

xorovod

Mistress Roberta - Creamy delicious poop pov
« Reply #8240 on: Yesterday at 07:00:36 pm »

I decided to make you my toilet slave and use you anytime I want. You have no choice, You have to open your mouth anytime I need to pee or shit. It is your duty to serve me. You should beg me to use you, beg me to shit into your mouth. You don't deserve this juicy undies of mine. Open your mouth wide, you missed some, loser! Now eat from the floor, every bit of it! Swallow quickly because you need to lick my pussy and ass clean, so they're free of my pee, poop, and creamy delicious grool. Finally dry my ass with your breath. You did such a poor job, you'd better be better next time!

Categories: Pee, Poop Videos, Toilet Slavery

34.8 MB | 854 x 480 | 00:06:56

Mistress Roberta - Creamy delicious poop pov.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Roberta - Delicious shit cake pov
« Reply #8241 on: Yesterday at 11:00:39 pm »

I woke up this morning, thinking about pancakes, eggs and bacon. I wanted to start you off with cereal and milk There you sit (POV) with your bowl and spoon ready. I realize, you deserve the best homemade shit instead! I can fill your bowl with my sweet dark chocolate long turds, I drop them off right in front of you. Dig in! Wait! Let me feed you. Bite after bite, with savory chewing instructions. You are just loving it. I will tease you with a little flying airplane play driving it right into your mouth. Num num num. It's chucky multi-colored warm and so satisfying.. You just take it all, my spoon is heaping and ready for you to devour every last morsel of my thick steaming heavenly breakfast. Fill up, you are a growing boy.

Categories: Efro, Poop Videos, Scat, Mistress Roberta

51.6 MB | 854 x 480 | 00:10:16

Mistress Roberta - Delicious shit cake pov.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Roberta - glazed leather pants
« Reply #8242 on: Today at 03:00:39 am »

Released more aggressive gassy farts and dropped a massive load on the balcony, wait till near, sniff my stink and see how much came out.

Categories: Farting, Panty/Jean Pooping, Poop Videos, Scat

70.0 MB | 854 x 480 | 00:13:57

Mistress Roberta - glazed leather pants.mp4