Author Topic: Bondage/ Humilation/ Torture  (Read 19969 times)

jah

Re: Bondage/ Humilation/ Torture
« Reply #560 on: December 17, 2017, 05:27:39 pm »

Lucy vs. The Pre-Party:

With darby cuffs holding her wrists up and chains keeping her on her knees, Lucy wasn't in the most comfortable of positions. Struggling to get free, the simple position doesn't give her much freedom but her night is just beginning. What Lucy doesn't know yet is that this is just the warmup. Despite how uncomfortable it is right now, it will seem like a cakewalk in a few hours. It's certain that at some point she'll be begging to get off her knees. A reasonable request that will let her put those ballet boots to better use.

Filesize: 174 MB
Duration: 00:10:26
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 2006 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 318 kb/s

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #561 on: December 17, 2017, 05:28:09 pm »

Luna living doll 1

Today Luna Dawn submits to some Living Doll bondage and objectification. Completely covered in shiny spandex, I harness her body in silky nylon rope and pull her into a strict hogtie. She is left there to struggle, with her helplessly encased female form tightly bound and on full display.

Filesize: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:25:27
Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 6068 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #562 on: December 17, 2017, 05:28:39 pm »

Pony Girl Try On With Caroline Pierce - Part 1

I did a Pony Girl video a while ago with Caroline. She was the first to wear the new harness. Before we did the video we did a trial run of the outfits and the leather gear. It's a good thing we did, as I definitely had some problems getting all the various straps and buckles sorted out. We casually chit chat throughout the video. The clip starts with Caroline wearing a red blouse and some shiny black leggings. She strips and puts on a pair of equestrian riding pants. The light pink button up shirt is next. I buckle on a diamond pattern body harness next. I have never used this before, and it takes a while to get it buckled up. The riding boots are next and of course they will not zip up over her calf. I have run into this problem over and over. Equestrians must not have any calves at all. The arm binder is laced up and the straps tightened. I take a break from the gear and decide I want to slap Caroline's ass for a while before we continue.

Filesize: 636 MB
Duration: 00:28:24
Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS , 3000 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #563 on: December 17, 2017, 05:29:11 pm »

Pony Girl Try On With Caroline Pierce - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I bind Caroline's thighs with a few leather straps before she is seated in a chair. I strap the harness on her head before she is gagged with the rubber bit gag/ tongue port combination gag. Soon she is on the floor and just for fun, I decide to hogstrap her. Even though we are just doing a Try on, I still make her hogstrap as tight as it can be. It is so tight that Caroline has a hard time breathing so I remove the strap holding her head back. I roll her onto her side and let her struggle for a bit. After a while, I free her from all of her bondage. As she recuperates on the floor, I take the opportunity tp slap her ass again. I love the sound of the leather pants. By the end of the clip Caroline is ready for the next part.

Filesize: 604 MB
Duration: 00:26:56

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

jah

« Reply #564 on: December 17, 2017, 05:29:44 pm »

Pony Girl Try On With Caroline Pierce - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Caroline plays with her tits and stretches before I take her harness off. She then strips once again. I have a new harness that I have never used before. Caroline looks a little stunned as I approach her with it. It is an intimidating piece of apparatus to say the least. I put it over her shoulders and start adjusting and tightening buckles. Believe it not, this harness was a lot easier to figure out than the simple one she just had on, lol. I'm a little disappointed I can't get a few of the straps tighter, but then I realize that this is a harness and isn't really designed to be bondage or skin tight. As wide and thick as it is I realize that Caroline wearing the arm binder with it might be a problem. Before it goes on, I have her do a high knee raise pont trot for a bit. I loosen up the laces as much as possible and I am able to get the arm binder on her. The head harness goes back on and this time a metal bit gag with tongue port is the gag of choice. I have Caroline turn in a circle so we can see her and the leather gear. At the end, I remove the bit gag and Caroline thinks it is upside down and sure enough it is. I didn't really pay attention, so that was another good thing that came out of the try on. The harness is removed and that's it.

Filesize: 793 MB
Duration: 00:35:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy