Author Topic: Extreme Necro Games (Snaff Fantasy)  (Read 251618 times)

abrvalg

Psycho-Thrillers - Be My Valentine
« Reply #6760 on: November 11, 2021, 06:11:52 pm »

Categories: Strangle, Hanging, Rape, Death Fetish, Maniac, RolePlay Snuff

Description: starring NADIA PARISS & TJ CUMMING

Info:
File Size: 1.70 GB
Extension: MPEG-4
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:22:30

Download Links:

Be My Valentine.mp4

Be My Valentine.part1.rar
Be My Valentine.part2.rar
Be My Valentine.part3.rar

abrvalg

Peachy Keen Films - Black Canary
« Reply #6761 on: November 11, 2021, 10:12:59 pm »

Description: Starring Melissa Moore

Thinking that she is just stopping a routine robbery, Black Canary confronts a dangerous looking man. He looks her up and down, her sexy, black skin-tight costume, high heels and fishnet stockings showing off her long legs and ample cleavage, and a smile spreads across his face. They begin to fight, but it becomes quickly obvious that this is not some random thief. Displaying a mastery of the martial arts, he easily renders Black Canary unconscious. The man handcuffs and gags the seductive superheroine, while she is incapacitated. She is rudely awakened by the man's huge erection being forced inside her. Looking around frantically, she finds herself in a darkened lair, on a filthy mattress, bound and gagged. The desperate nature of her situation sinking in, her eyes go wide in terror when her attacker sticks a gun in her face, and tells her that if she resists or tries to get away, he will kill her. She sobs and screams while the man continues to thrust into her from behind, the fat cock brutally tearing her tender pussy open. Moans of despair come from her mouth at the feelings of helplessness and violation, as she used as a fuck toy, the man stripping her of her clothing and throwing her around like a rag doll.

After agonizing minutes of being fucked like a whore, the man hammering into her while she's on all fours, her body betrays her, and she cums loudly. Her defeat, her humiliation is complete, as the man laughs at her. She buries her head into the mattress in shame, just as the man grunts and climaxes. A sickness washes over her, as she feels the stiff meat within her throb and flood her cunt with goo. The once proud superheroine, now curls into the fetal position and passes out. She awakens to find that the horror is not over. Tied, naked, to a chair, the man brandishes a garrote, slipping it over her head and pulling, choking the helpless woman. She struggles against her bonds, but they hold fast, and all she can do is thrash, ineffectually, in her chair, eyes bulging and mouth gaping, desperate for air. Viewing her warm, wet and wide-open mouth as an invitation, he pulls his hard cock out and shoves it down her throat. She gags, rope pulled tight around her neck and throbbing shaft jammed down her gullet, so that no air can get through. Her movements weaken and cease, her abductor's foul cock that last thing she smells and tastes, as her life ends. The man continues to fuck her face for a while, not letting anything like her death get in the way of his pleasure. Soon, he cums, pulling out of her mouth and spraying a thick coating of sperm onto her tits. Then, he leaves her there, abused body stripped of both clothing and dignity, holes brutally used, slimy goo leaking from her tortured cunt and befouling her chest.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Superheroine, Costume, Nudity, Corset, Thigh-High Stockings, High Heels, Terror, Begging, Crying, Forced Sex, Hair Pulling, Nipple Pulling, Handcuffs, Gag, Rope Bondage, Garrote Strangling, Face Fucking, Cumshot, Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views

Info:
File Size: 2.08 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:23:11

Download Links:

Black Canary.mp4

Black Canary.part1.rar
Black Canary.part2.rar
Black Canary.part3.rar

abrvalg

Psycho-Thrillers - Game Over
« Reply #6762 on: November 12, 2021, 02:14:56 am »

Description: Starring: Crystal Rush, Brad Sterling

A beautiful female gamer becomes enmeshed in a hallucinogenic game of sex and murder. 1 Girl, 1 Guy A gorgeous, big-breasted woman is playing a video game She is wearing relaxed clothing, t-shirt and sweats She plays the game intensely for a while, then unplugs herself Going to her bedroom, she lies down to rest She pulls the bedcovers over herself and goes to sleep Outside the house, a man is crouching He is using game tech equipment to monitor her Breaking into the house, he begins to prowl inside Game data flashes on the screen as he tracks her He has several weapons, and leads with a pump shotgun He makes his way to her bedroom Seeing her asleep, he points the shotgun at her Changing his mind, he switches weapons First he takes out a knife, then settles on a pistol He moves closer, planning to shoot her while she sleeps As he is about to take the shot, she lunges up She has a knife, and tries to stab him He grabs her knife hand, and they fight on the bed Finally he knocks her unconscious with a fist to her head She goes limp on the bed He fondles her breasts, then roughly rips open her tank top He also strips away her sweatpants Taking off his own pants, he starts to fuck her She remains unconscious as he gives her a hard fuck He climaxes, having an intense orgasm in her pussy As he withdraws from her, he feels a sudden pain There is blood under his own t-shirt He is suddenly weak, and collapses to the floor Electronic game graphics appear on the screen Looking up, he sees the woman standing over him She is wearing the game headset Taking the headphone cord, she wraps it around his throat He is too weak to resist, and she starts to strangle him He struggles get weaker, and finally he collapses to the floor She stands over the corpse of her opponent Suddenly she is back in bed, still sleeping She wakes up, looks around.the body of the man is gone She thinks she must have been dreaming But then she notices her ripped tank top and exposed breasts A look of shock comes into her eyes Is the game over?

Info:
File Size: 1.25 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:16:43

Download Links:

Game Over.mp4

Game Over.part1.rar
Game Over.part2.rar
Game Over.part3.rar

abrvalg

Psycho-Thrillers - Girl Life Interrupted
« Reply #6763 on: November 12, 2021, 06:15:29 am »

Description: starring SADIE SANTANA & JAKE JACE

A man who is infatuated with a beautiful, young artist who politely spurned his advances, decides the only way to admire her beauty is to break into her home and kill her s he can have her all to himself. He will savor the feel and warmth of her body then return home to masturbate over what he just did. His hopes is that this second kill will finally end the voices inside his head. He had stalked and murdered a woman returning from the gym several months earlier.

Contains: Set-Up, Limited Dialog, Voyeur Views, Home Invasion, Bathrobe Fashion, Bare Feet, Smoking Fetish, Surprise, Death by Violent Neck Snap, Death Stare, Limp Body, Play, OTS Carry, Body Positioning, Body Handling, Body Worship, Body Posing, Body Pans, Fondling, Undressing, Nudity, Breast Views, Ass Views, Vaginal Views, Foot Views, Vaginal Worship, Ass Worship, Breast Fetish, Breast Worship, Hair Stroking, Neck Squeezing, Body Kissing, Body Rolling, Vaginal Spreading, Vaginal Fingering, Necrophilia Urination

Info:
File Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:16:38

Download Links:

Girl Life Interrupted.mp4

Girl Life Interrupted.part1.rar
Girl Life Interrupted.part2.rar
Girl Life Interrupted.part3.rar

abrvalg

Psycho-Thrillers - Honey Hunter
« Reply #6764 on: November 12, 2021, 10:16:21 am »

Description: starring JENNIFER WHITE & JEREMY CONWAY

Info:
File Size: 1.02 GB
Resolution: 768 x 432
Duration: 00:16:52

Download Links:

Honey Hunter.mp4

Honey Hunter.part1.rar
Honey Hunter.part2.rar
Honey Hunter.part3.rar

abrvalg

Peachy Keen Films - Kidnapped And Murdered
« Reply #6765 on: November 12, 2021, 02:17:37 pm »

Description: Starring: Aubrey Sinclair

Cute little Aubrey has been left home alone by her parents, and assures them that she will be ok and that she will use the time to catch up on some homework. She disrobes and gets ready for bed expecting a quiet night doing some boring coursework. When she is all done, she bundles up and settles in for a restful night. As she sleeps an intruder sneaks to her bed and quiets her quickly as he straddles her pressing a rag to her nose and mouth. In a severe looking dungeon, the predator looms over her, admiring his work at tying her up and fondling her sexy body. With a few slaps he awakens her and as he erupts in frightful noises, the man uses a taser to slowly weaken her fortitude. Straddling her he rips her clothes clear off as terrified cries of emotional fear pour out the side of her ball gag. He has his way with her, making her taste her own pussy as he shoves his fingers in, ignoring her begging for him to stop. Using a hitachi on her she moans no, please no as he rips orgasms from her, desensitizing her clit with each one. Please let me go she begs as he plays with her breath and enacts some rough body play. He twists her nipples and slaps her breasts. He Makes her suck his cock and fucks her. But she'd be even better dead. He puts her on the bed and strangles her by hand, the crime of a true artist. Her arms and legs flail as she tries to stay alive but it is no use. He is slower and gentler with her delicate dead form as he eats her pussy. Pulling out his cock he pushes it into her and fucks her while laying on his side, the hot of her pussy feeling amazing in relation to her cooling skin. Her body moves in waves as his eyes roll in the back of his head, his necro love taking control of his every stroke. Pulling out he ejects his load on her stomach.

Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Nudity, Home Invasion, Chloroform, Dungeon, Tied Up, Cuffs, Ball Gagged, Clothing Destruction, Hitachi, Fingering, Rape, Sexual Assault, Begging, Pleading, Taser, Forced Blowjob, Drool, Gagging, Hand Strangle, Death, Necro Fuck, Cumshots, Cum in Mouth, Rough Body Play, Body Views, Foot Views

Info:
File Size: 5.32 GB
Duration: 00:51:31

Download Links:

Kidnapped And Murdered.mp4

Kidnapped And Murdered.part1.rar
Kidnapped And Murdered.part2.rar
Kidnapped And Murdered.part3.rar

abrvalg

Peachy Keen Films - Lethal Injection - Viva
« Reply #6766 on: November 12, 2021, 06:17:57 pm »

Description: Starring Viva

A condemned woman is lead into a room. She lays on a table and is prepped for lethal injection. The woman acts confident. The poison is administered and she tenses, spasms and dies. Later, the guard has some fun with her dead body.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Lethal Injection, Legs Raised, Oiled, Implied BJ, Body Views, Foot Views

Info:
File Size: 1.80 GB
Duration: 00:19:55

Download Links:

Lethal Injection - Viva.mp4

Lethal Injection - Viva.part1.rar
Lethal Injection - Viva.part2.rar
Lethal Injection - Viva.part3.rar

abrvalg

Peachy Keen Films - My Dead Teenager
« Reply #6767 on: November 12, 2021, 10:18:32 pm »

Description: Starring Hunter

A guy has his own dead teenager. He takes her out of the bag, plays with her all sorts of ways, then fucks her until he is satisfied. He puts her back in the bag, then drags her off to store for later. If you like necro with lots of lifting, carrying, flipping, flopping, rag-dolling, toe sucking, and hot hardcore necro, then check it out. Perfect tits-silky smooth skin, 18yo Hunter is not to be missed!!!

Joe liked keeping a dead girl around. He had a fridge out in the shed just for that purpose. The other day, he killed a teenage girl that he picked up at the local mall. After reading and generally relaxing, he felt the urge to play with his new dead body. He unzipped the bag she was in. She was cold and fresh, ready to be played with. She was very floppy and he spent lots of time lifting her, cradling her, spinning her about and generally was impresses with how limber this girl was. Eventually, got her on the couch for some more serious stimulation. First, he played with her feet, licking and sucking on her toes. After that, he got her panties off, and licked and fingered her tight little pussy. After a while, it was time to fuck her. He slipped his cock in, letting her cold pussy wrap around his hot member. Wow, what a feeling that was. Made him harder. He let his cock slide in and out, watching her body move in a rhythmic pattern. After a while, he changed positions, eventually having her sitting upright on top of him. When he was tired of that, he stood up, with her still attached to his cock-she was bent over in an L-shape and he kept fucking her. Finally, he got her over the edge of the couch and went until he came all over her back. Exhausted, he got her back in her bag, and dragged her away to store for later.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Explicit Sexual Content, Postmortem, Dragging, Carrying, Lifting, Flopping, Limb Play, Body Rolling, Jiggling, Necro Sex, Foot Licking, Toe Licking, Foot Views, Body Views

Info:
File Size: 1.81 GB
Duration: 00:18:48

Download Links:

My Dead Teenager.mp4

My Dead Teenager.part1.rar
My Dead Teenager.part2.rar
My Dead Teenager.part3.rar

abrvalg

Peachy Keen Films - Nice Guy Killer - Allie
« Reply #6768 on: November 13, 2021, 02:19:57 am »

Description: Starring Allie James

String Theory. I think about it sometime-the interconnectivity between us all. I write in my journal after each event. Her name is unimportant now. Just another one-there have been so many throughout my life. I won't bore you with the details. But, there is one thing in common with each one. A random instance that forever connects the victim and myself...this, chance event then changes the course of our lives. I don't think it is chance. I think it is meant to happen. String Theory. I helped her move into her apartment just week before. I didn't know her until that day and now, because I helped her that day because of a connection I had with her brother, she felt comfortable inviting me into her place. Dumb Bitch. I enjoyed the rape. She was every bit as tight as I expected. Hugging my cock with her moist pussy-yeah, she was saying no, screaming and looking scared and disgusted, but her pussy was saying yes-yes-YES. When it was over, I finished tying up her legs. No point in letting them get away. It was too much fun to make a stupid mistake and get caught. Then, as she lay there bound, gagged-violated, I told her how this was all just dumb luck-random. I liked to tell them things like that. Made them feel even worse. But I knew the real deal. She was given to me somehow and now, I would end her. Funny, she actually fought to survive-bound and all. Stupid fucking bitch. Amateur at best. But, I did my thing-rope double wound around her sweet neck. Face turing proper colors, body contorting and twisting. It was all textbook. She really wanted to live. I will giver her that. But..in the end, she was just dead. Nothing. I could have done more-could have taken her back to my place..but, I just helped the bitch move and, I was fucking tired. I left her to rot in her new apartment. I already had my eye on the next one. Only knew her for a few months and she was telling me all her problems. Another stupid bitch.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Garrote Strangling, Bound, Gagged, Body Views, Foot Views

Info:
File Size: 2.00 GB
Duration: 00:21:54

Download Links:

Nice Guy Killer - Allie.mp4

Nice Guy Killer - Allie.part1.rar
Nice Guy Killer - Allie.part2.rar
Nice Guy Killer - Allie.part3.rar

abrvalg

Psycho-Thrillers - Tired Of It - Lawyer Part 2
« Reply #6769 on: November 13, 2021, 06:20:16 am »

Description: Starring: Riley Reyes, Tommy Pistol, Jack Vegas

Two guys attack a sexy lawyer in her home, and subject her to rough, forced sex before strangling her to death. 1 Girl, 2 Guys CONTINUED FROM PART ONE Two guys have into a sexy lawyer's house They capture and assault her Part 2 opens with them dragging her into the bedroom She is restrained, face up and spread eagled Her bra is pulled away, leaving her topless Her only clothing is black stockings and spike heel shoes A ball gag is put in her mouth The men leave, and she writhes in her restraints They return with objects to torture her: dildo, taser and bottle They bottle-fuck her first She is then flipped over and strapped down again More bottle-fucking, as well as shocks from the taser One man assaults her with the dildo The other man forces her to give him fellatio Her hands are untied She's forced up on her knees One man anally rapes her The other man continues to force her to fellate him Hair pulling, cock choking, ass fucking She is flipped on her back and double penetrated Finally they put her on her stomach She is butterfly-bound, wrists to ankles She squirms in that position on the bed The men unbind her ankles and drag her to the floor She is forced to double-suck their cocks until they both cum They haul her back on the bed, her hands bound behind her back One man then manually strangles her The other watches, then taunts and fondles her as she struggles She thrashes, gasping and choking Finally she dies, eyes wide, mouth open, legs splayed Multiple views of her sexy strangled body The men carry her out of the room to dispose of her corpse.

Info:
File Size: 3.43 GB
Duration: 00:37:45

Download Links:

Tired Of It - Lawyer Part 2.mp4

Tired Of It - Lawyer Part 2.part1.rar
Tired Of It - Lawyer Part 2.part2.rar
Tired Of It - Lawyer Part 2.part3.rar

abrvalg

Shes A Maniac Killer