Author Topic: Hand Domination (HandJobs)  (Read 14289 times)

LaFuria

Re: Hand Domination (HandJobs)
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2017, 11:52:20 pm »

Mistress Sidonia - Pierced Cock Handjob

Mistress Sidonia has her pierced slaves cock chained up high and exposed to her tormenting hands. She enjoys stretching it with a big, heavy, padlock whilst teasing it to hardness before seeing if she can still make it cum, despite the discomfort.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 272 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:07:53

Genre: HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms

Z_PiercedC.rar

LaFuria

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2017, 11:53:15 pm »

Jill Kassidy - Pitiless Milking

Princess Jill has her bound slave to sadistically milk, this time with a painful ball crusher clamped on his nuts. It is all about the enjoyment she gets building the slave's dick up close to the edge only to deny him over and over. While she does his poor suffering balls ache more and more. The only attention she pays to the slave himself is to taunt and ridicule him or slap his face hard. On and on she teases his poor tormented dick until he can finally take it no more and cums. Of course Princess Jill does not let him enjoy his release and viciously ruins it. What a fun game for her!

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 699 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:08:35

Z_PitilessM.part1.rar
Z_PitilessM.part2.rar

LaFuria

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2017, 11:54:25 pm »

Lily Labeau - Flash Defeated: Milked and Left Powerless by Cheetah XXX

A long chase comes to a head when Flash corners Cheetah in a medical facility. A helpless super villainess with nowhere left to run, Cheetah is at his mercy. Or so she claims...

Flash wakes up with his hands hanging from the ceiling. Cheetah may be quick, but she's learned that she can become even faster, able to escape any hero's grasp. But the power she seeks is only attainable from one source. Other villainesses have told her she could easily steal the Flash's seed by castration, but lucky for him, she has a few ideas that she thinks will be a lot more fun. She slowly teases the helpless hero with her hands, milking his power into a beaker for later use.

Again Flash awakens with his wrists hanging from the ceiling. He vows not to let her milk his super speed away again, but that was never on the day's agenda. The feline femdom uses her soft lips and skillful tongue to drain him this time, holding back until he begs her to cum. After he fills her mouth and she spits it into her beaker, Cheetah tells Flash, "You keep it up like this and I won't have to take it from the source."

This time the Flash comes to tied to a bed. Cheetah slinks up with a mischievous grin. Her pet can't help but be hard at the sight of her stunning figure, and she pounces on his cock. But she stops sucking when she realizes that he's been rather unappreciative of the fact that she's let him keep his balls. Before Flash even knows what's going on, his catty captor is sitting on his face, curious to see if it's more than just his legs with super speed. After cumming on his face, it's down to business. She rides the broken superhero until every last drop of his power fills her pussy.

Includes:  lily labeau, female domination, the flash, costumes, cosplay, catsuits, bondage sex, bondage male, bondage handjob, cum in mouth, bondage blowjob, creampie, pussy eating, face sitting, forced male orgasm

Format: WMV / Filesize: 1.77 GB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:40:46

Z_Powerless.part1.rar
Z_Powerless.part2.rar
Z_Powerless.part3.rar
Z_Powerless.part4.rar

LaFuria

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2017, 11:55:25 pm »

Mistress Ezada Sinn - The Prematurest Ejaculator

Some time ago I posted a premature ejaculation training clip (the advanced one). Lots of My slaves in training bought the clip and, after a while, became quite good at it. Some of them would send Me their results, very proud that they managed to cum in less than 2 minutes. So pathetic!.. In fact, the current record is at 1 minute 33 seconds.

Now My personal travel slave "purcelus" told Me he believes he can do better than that, that he is such a loser he can beat the record and cum in less than a minute and a half. So I set the stopwatch on My phone, and start jerking his limp cock. Unbelievably, he gets from totally flaccid to hard and ejaculating in a record shattering time. What a loser! How can he ever hope to satisfy a Woman with that cock of his, even as big as it is?

So ok, the first time he was ridiculously fast, but maybe the next time he will last longer? Well, no, the second time was even faster than the first one. That is one useless cock! Third, forth, fifth time - still extremely premature. In fact, he only became not premature when he had no cum left in his balls and his cock became less useful than a piece of . Pathetic doesn't even start to describe it...

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 434 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:09:21

Z_PrematurestE.part1.rar
Z_PrematurestE.part2.rar

LaFuria

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2017, 11:57:14 pm »

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Extreme Prolonged Edging

My slave is conviently restrained, prone, on the bondage bed with his cock and balls at my complete mercy. I'm going to let him cum, but I'm going to make him ache for it. Like a lioness with her prey, I toy with him. I stroke, stop, tease, stroke again. I work my hands up and down his shaft, then tease him with the scent of my damp pussy over his hooded face. His cock continues to twitch, strains, he begs. But I'm enjoying making him writhe. I tease him endlessly, relentlessly, starting and stopping. I edge him over and over. This is the most extreme tease and denial video to date.

Format: WMV / Filesize: 828 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:20:04

Z_ProlongedE.part1.rar
Z_ProlongedE.part2.rar

LaFuria

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2017, 05:29:01 pm »

Logan Lace - FORCED QUADGASM

Format: WMV / Filesize: 1.34 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:22:57

Z_QUADGASM.part1.rar
Z_QUADGASM.part2.rar
Z_QUADGASM.part3.rar

LaFuria

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2017, 05:44:00 pm »

Kelle Martina - Expert Cock Tease

My slave hasn't cum all week, in heady anticipation of seeing me again. I take my time teasing his throbbing cock. I use my whole body as a tease and denial tool. I rub my fingertips against his glans, rub the crotch of my satin panties against him, use my ample breasts, my silky stocking feet, and my teasing voice. For 15 grueling minutes I tease his cock to the edge. Will I ever allow him to cum or with he tremble with need all night?The queen of tease is at it again.

Format: WMV / Filesize: 643 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:16:37

Z_Satin.part1.rar
Z_Satin.part2.rar

LaFuria

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2017, 05:45:39 pm »

Sasha Foxx - Bratty Schoolgirl Handjob

Sasha Foxx looks incredibly sexy in this clip. Sasha wears a schoolgirl uniform as she milks the cock of a bound slave. The slave is helpless to resist as Sasha teases the orgasm from him. Bratty schoolgirl Sasha controls its cock. The slave is totally powerless.

Format: WMV / Filesize: 475 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:10:30

Z_SchoolgirlH.part1.rar
Z_SchoolgirlH.part2.rar

LaFuria

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2017, 04:37:45 pm »

Isabella bites and spanks

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 1.49 GB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:20:55

Z_Spanks.part1.rar
Z_Spanks.part2.rar
Z_Spanks.part3.rar
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 04:59:54 pm by LaFuria »

LaFuria

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2017, 04:40:18 pm »

Mistress T - Ruined Orgasm From Strict MILF

You are such a naughty, perverted boy! I'm tired of catching you masturbating when I'm home. You could at least wait until I leave. Well, I have a way of sorting you out. I'll work you up & then ruin your orgasm. I think you'll find that extremely frustrating & hopefully you'll learn your lesson young man!

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 432 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:14:57

Z_Strict.part1.rar
Z_Strict.part2.rar
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 05:01:21 pm by LaFuria »

LaFuria

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2017, 04:41:40 pm »

Asian Girl Katsumi – Super Close-Up Handjob 6

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 473 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:18:21

Z_SuperC.part1.rar
Z_SuperC.part2.rar
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 05:02:40 pm by LaFuria »

LaFuria

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2017, 04:43:02 pm »

Leigh Raven - Ruined to Please

Mistress Leigh has complete control over her slave's cock and his precious orgasms. She loves nothing more than to make sure his once a month milkings are always ruined keeping him constantly frustrated just the way she likes.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 727 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:11:29

Z_TOPLE.part1.rar
Z_TOPLE.part2.rar
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 05:04:57 pm by LaFuria »

LaFuria

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2017, 04:44:26 pm »

Mistress T - Tease Fuck

Mistress T starts off by giving you a handjob. Then she puts on a condom on you, rides you, edges you and makes you cum.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 327 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:15:21

Z_TeaseF.rar
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 05:06:58 pm by LaFuria »

LaFuria

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2017, 04:45:53 pm »

Cali and Kenzie - Edging Salon Teasers Demonstrate Ruined Orgasm Techniques

Welcome to the edging salon, Princesses! This is a tutorial on how to edge your slave. Cali and Kenzie have a male specimen on the table for the demonstration. Observe, the male has been restrained. Always be sure to restrain your male while practicing your ruined orgasm techniques at home. Before starting any sexual stimulation, be sure that your male has been kept in chastity a very long time. This will ensure that he will be very eager to please and more willing to accept whatever you do to him. The slave in this demo has been kept in chastity for over two months. Next, put some lube on his little beta “manhood.” Even though your male has probably never been allowed inside your pussy, he will still respond positively to the feeling of wetness, even if he can’t remember why it feels good to him. You probably won’t need to encourage an erection, if your slave has been kept in chastity long enough one will happen automatically once the chastity has been removed. But, if your slave is scared or nervous about what you might do to it, you may need to force an erection. To force an erection, start your grip at the base of the penis and pull the blood upwards. It is a pinch and pull motion. Soon, the blood will be forced into the male’s cock and it will have no choice but to accept whatever you choose to do with it sexually. It’s always good to edge your slave before ruining its orgasm. Edging is about bringing the male to the height of its sexual pleasure, but not allowing it to go “over the edge” into the sexual release of orgasm. You can observe the breathing of the male to gauge how near the edge it is. The heavier the breathing, the nearer to orgasm it is. You want to keep it’s breathing heavy, but if you observe a change in your slave’s breathing, this might indicate that it is too near a sexual climax. Try stopping for a few seconds so that he doesn’t go “over the edge.” Males have a concentration of nerve endings in the tip of the penis. Be sure that you are giving the head enough stimulation. It is a proven fact that you can control the entirety of a male with just the tip of its penis. If you see your male getting too near orgasm, observable by rapid breathing often accompanied by a slight body shaking, pull your hand away immediately. You never want to allow your male to get what it wants. If it’s body is shows signs of desiring immediate sexual release, be sure that you are denying it fully so that you can keep it right at that edge. Other indicators that the male is nearing orgasm are an increase in the size or thickness of the penis as the blood starts to rush and cause swelling. Also the testicles, if they are not bound, will start to pull back up into the male’s body. If you notice a change in the thickness of the penis, or observe the testicles moving back up into the male’s body, hands off! Don’t let it go over that edge yet! If you can find a friend to assist you in edging your slave, it’s even better. This will insure that your slave never gets a break from the sexual frustration you want it to feel, and also you have someone to pass it off to when your hand gets tired. When you are ready to allow your slave to cum, be sure to ruin its orgasm. An orgasm is ruined when you remove sexual stimulation just as the male starts to cum. Cali and Kenzie demonstrate a perfect ruin. This clip shows a lot of great examples, but also have fun developing your own edging and ruined orgasm techniques with your slaves at home!

Format: WMV / Filesize: 859 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:11:41

Z_Techniques.part1.rar
Z_Techniques.part2.rar
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 05:08:54 pm by LaFuria »

LaFuria

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2017, 04:47:05 pm »

Dolly Leigh - The Teen Cock Teaser

Dolly Leigh is laying in between your wide spread legs sensually caressing your dick as she wonders how much of her hand treatment you can take before unleashing your cum load on her. The brunette teen from TeenTugs.com is patient in her shameless pursuit of your creamy jizz and she takes her time in exploring every inch of your cock with her hands, massaging every fold and hitting every tingling nerve until you have no choice but to spurt out a bucket load of cum, just like she wanted you to all along!

POV handjobs have never looked as good as when they’re performed by Dolly Leigh. She’s a handjobber on a mission and the faces she makes while working her hands on your cock will get you to ejaculate even faster. This slender teen cock teaser opts to go topless as she claims a spot in between your bare thighs and grabs your dick with such enthusiasm you almost explode right on there and then.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 231 MB / Resolution: 1280x720 / Duration: 00:10:07

Z_TeenC.rar
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 05:10:50 pm by LaFuria »

LaFuria

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2017, 04:48:45 pm »

Mistress Ezada Sinn - The First Ruined And The Last Real Orgasms

It's time for My new young slave to learn what a ruined orgasm is. Because someone like him - a slave - does not deserve to ever feel orgasmic pleasure, he has to cum only for medical reasons, without any trace of sexual gratification. His only pleasure from an orgasm will be to know that he pleases Me with it, by having it ruined. Because his cock is under My control, making him also completely powerless in front of Me.I know he can't resist seeing Me dressed it this tight shiny latex dress, I can see his cock getting harder. Good, because I am going to show him what a ruined orgasm feels like, and then I will allow him to have a real one, for comparison. His last real orgasm ever, so, for his sake, I hope he'll have a strong one.

Format: MP4 / Filesize: 386 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:06:34

Z_TheFirst.rar
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 05:13:11 pm by LaFuria »

LaFuria

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2017, 05:14:50 pm »

Angel Long, Emma Butt, Theo, Tiffany Ella - Bullying The Geeks

Nerds Theo and Ella are just walking upstairs when bully Joe appears. He knocks their magazines to the ground and makes crude suggstions to them. Unfortunately for him, up walks amazon girls Angel and Emma who shout at him before knocking him unconscious! When he comes to he is tied to a chair naked and the four girls are now gathered round him telling him they are going to teach him a lesson. As he struggles in vain to get free, Angel and Emma instruct their innocent nerdy friends on how to touch a man's penis. The shy geeks can't believe they are touching their first cock but giggle away as they make his cock harder and harder. Despite his best efforts, Joe can't hold out any longer and spunks all over himself, much to the excitement of the innocent bookworms. The girls then walk off and leave him tied up naked!

Format: WMV / Filesize: 387 MB / Resolution: 856x480 / Duration: 00:17:13

Z_TheGeeks.rar

LaFuria

« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2017, 04:30:20 am »

Ruining This Loser's Orgasm with Tessa Ray

Format: WMV / Filesize: 562 MB / Resolution: 1920x1080 / Duration: 00:11:47

Z_ThisL.part1.rar
Z_ThisL.part2.rar
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 04:37:50 am by LaFuria »