Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 188977 times)

xorovod

CFNMEU - Kolja Muskanec - Sexy soldier Kolja Muskanec is gi...
« Reply #1060 on: August 05, 2019, 06:10:04 am »
CFNMEU - Kolja Muskanec - Sexy soldier Kolja Muskanec is given a hard time by his colleague

Kolja Muskanec is gagged, and his hands are shackled high above his head. He is wearing just his army boxers and is soon joined by a sexy colleague. She has a whip and starts to flick at Kolja's body with it. Taking some clamps, she attaches them to his nipples and pulls on them. Kolja moans as he feels it and then the whip lands on his hot body again. His underwear is pulled down, exposing his sexy ass and his soft cock. The girl keeps whipping on his ass and thighs. Then she takes hold of Kolja's cock and wanks it a little, feeling it start to swell. She then oils his body and then returns to wanking his cock until it is rock hard. She keeps up the whipping and clamps his balls too. His bulbous headed cock stands proud, and the girl uses a vibrating toy against his balls and along the length of his sensitive cock. She moves him re-arranging his shackles so that his legs are up. She starts to fuck his ass with a vibrator, making Kolja moan. Then he screams as a thicker one goes in that ass. That is then replaced with another, that goes in nice and deep. With the hole opened nicely, a dildo on a stick is shoved deep into his ass. It fucks him hard as he keeps up his moaning. The girl moves Kolja onto his knees so that she can fuck him with her strap on. She releases Kolja from his shackles and the gag and oils his body before wanking his thick cock again until it shoots his stringy, creamy load. Then she lets Kolja go off to the shower to clean up.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, CFNM, CFNMEU, Prostate Massage, Bondage Male, Bondage, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:CFNMEU_-_Kolja_Muskanec_-_Sexy_soldier_Kolja_Muskanec_is_given_a_hard_time_by_his_colleague.mp4
File Size: 1.57 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:43:52
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4985 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

CFNMEU_-_Kolja_Muskanec_-_Sexy_soldier_Kolja_Muskanec_is_given_a_hard_time_by_his_colleague.mp4

xorovod

Carmen Rivera, Lady Sahara - Hart am Start - Kapitel 3
« Reply #1061 on: August 05, 2019, 02:10:09 pm »
Carmen Rivera, Lady Sahara - Hart am Start - Kapitel 3

The stray tramp of the bunch gets a 'russian shave' to get rid of his lousy fur. The brute is impelled by high voltage to peak performance after the conflagration dwindled. Paddle and whip amack the grilled meat mercilessly. Nevertheless, the ladies have made their choice that only the hard ones cum in their pleasure garden.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Carmen Rivera, Lady Sahara, Sahara, Burning, Dual Domination, Double Domination, CBT, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Carmen_Rivera__Lady_Sahara_-_Hart_am_Start_-_Kapitel_3.mp4
File Size: 821 MB
Duration: 00:22:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5025 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Carmen_Rivera__Lady_Sahara_-_Hart_am_Start_-_Kapitel_3.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Tess - Two Swingers - K Fraeulein - CBT
« Reply #1062 on: August 06, 2019, 10:10:06 am »
Mistress Tess - Two Swingers - K Fraeulein - CBT

Mistress Tess and K Fraeulein are taking a swing at this poor masochist slaves balls - literally. Each having a go and a little try together too! The Summer seat is fully supported by only his testicles.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Mistress Tess, K Fraeulein, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress, Tess, CBT Fantasy, Outdoors, Ball Stretching, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Female Supremacy

File name:MistressTess_Two_Swingers.mp4
File Size: 759 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MistressTess_Two_Swingers.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Plastic Plaything - Part 1 - Miss Viv...
« Reply #1063 on: August 07, 2019, 02:10:04 am »
The English Mansion - Plastic Plaything - Part 1 - Miss SPAM - buy and die lAmour - Teasing

SPAM - buy and die, looking amazing in her fishnet outfit, has her slave enclosed in the plastic sack, his cock exposed for her teasing fun. She controls his breathing through the tiny tube and teases his cock expertly on her pussy, delighting in his moans of desire. Mistress sits over his face showing off her magnificent ass before using the vibrating Doxy to bring herself and then the lucky slave to orgasm.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, TheEnglishMansion, Plastic, The English Mansion, Miss SPAM - buy and die lAmour, SPAM - buy and die lAmour, Mistress, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Fishnets

File name:The_English_Mansion___Plastic_Plaything___Part_1_-_Miss_SPAM - buy and die_lAmour.mp4
File Size: 125 MB
Duration: 00:06:29
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2531 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion___Plastic_Plaything___Part_1_-_Miss_SPAM - buy and die_lAmour.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Suspended In High Heels - Part 2 - Mi...
« Reply #1064 on: August 07, 2019, 02:10:08 pm »
The English Mansion - Suspended In High Heels - Part 2 - Miss Jade Jones and Princess Aurora - Sissy

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Miss Jade Jones, Jade Jones, Mistress, Princess, Princess Aurora, Aurora, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Bondage Male, Bondage, High Heels, Tease, Teasing, Vibrator

File name:The_English_Mansion___Suspended_In_High_Heels___Part_2___Miss_Jade_Jones_and_Princess_Aurora.mp4
File Size: 258 MB
Duration: 00:07:34
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4563 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion___Suspended_In_High_Heels___Part_2___Miss_Jade_Jones_and_Princess_Aurora.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Wives Take Charge Pt1 - Part 1 - Miss...
« Reply #1065 on: August 08, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
The English Mansion - Wives Take Charge Pt1 - Part 1 - Miss Eve Harper and Mistress T - Chastity

Eve shows her friend the secret of her happy marriage, it is female led relationship, she wants to share the experiences she has had and the lessons learned, encouraging her to try it with her own husband. Eve's husband is embarrassed and humiliated, as his private FLR is exposed, showing off the chastity device he is constantly locked away in and the way his bad behaviour is dealt with a hard spanking! Her friend watches in disbelief and amazement at what goes on behind the suburban curtain and joins in the berating of the subby hubby, educating herself in this new wave of thinking.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Forced Fem, Sissy, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Feminized, Feminisation, Feminization, Miss Eve Harper, Eve Harper, Mistress, MistressT, Mistress T, Chastity, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:The_English_Mansion___Wives_Take_Charge_Pt1___Part_1_-_Miss_Eve_Harper_and_Mistress_T.mp4
File Size: 749 MB
Duration: 00:28:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3487 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion___Wives_Take_Charge_Pt1___Part_1_-_Miss_Eve_Harper_and_Mistress_T.mp4

xorovod

My Mummy Popped! - Kat - Ruined Orgasms
« Reply #1066 on: August 09, 2019, 10:10:06 am »
My Mummy Popped! - Kat - Ruined Orgasms

I love ruining orgasms, it's like a compulsion. Combine that with my first electric tape mummy and this is easy one of my best scenes yet

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Latex, Rubber, Kat, Handjob, Milking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Young Mistress, Sperm, Cumshot, TeaseandThankYou, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Ruined Orgasms, Electric, Electric Play

File name:TeaseandThankYou_-_My_Mummy_Popped_.mp4
File Size: 196 MB
Duration: 00:04:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5751 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseandThankYou_-_My_Mummy_Popped_.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Stud Milker - Anny Aurora - Forced ...
« Reply #1067 on: August 10, 2019, 03:51:29 pm »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Stud Milker - Anny Aurora - Forced Orgasm

When Mistress Annie demands a cum tribute she makes sure she always gets one. Her new vibrating silicone sleeve fits perfectly around her slave's cock to milk out every drop whether he is ready to cum or not. The bound and helpless bitch boy can only submit to the will of his German Goddess as he lays there and gives exactly she wants. A big, messy load all of himself to only just be shoved right into his mouth where cum belongs.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Anny Aurora, Femdom Empire, Bondage Male, Mistress, Mistress Annie, Bondage, Blonde, Blond Hair, CBT, Euro, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Milking Machine, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:AnnieMilking.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:15:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AnnieMilking.mp4

xorovod

FuckedFeet - Joslyn Jane's First Footjob! - Foot Worship
« Reply #1068 on: August 10, 2019, 06:10:07 pm »
FuckedFeet - Joslyn Jane's First Footjob! - Foot Worship

Joslyn Jane is a girl I just recently met. She is a tall girl with size ten feet! I love em that size and I know so many of my fans do, too. I was shocked she hadn't given a footjob on camera yet but I was sure glad I got to be the lucky guy! In this scene, she dangles her sneakers off her feet. Her feet are very sweaty as she is wearing sneakers and no socks. Once her sneakers are off, she holds them up to the camera for you to inspect. There is a lot of toe pointing, toe spreading and toe wiggling. Check out those super wrinkled soles! I then come in and lick her bare feet. She loves having her feet licked and toes sucked. Next comes the amazing footjob as her huge size ten feet are wrapped around my hard cock. After much cock stroking, I explode all over her soft feet and soles and she then, holds them up to the camera.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Joslyn Jane, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Footjob, Cum on Feet, Sperm, Milking, Ejaculation, Male Orgasm

File name:FuckedFeet-JoslynJaneWeb.mp4
File Size: 557 MB
Duration: 00:18:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3988 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FuckedFeet-JoslynJaneWeb.mp4

xorovod

Nicolette Shea - A Night in Nicolette
« Reply #1069 on: August 11, 2019, 10:10:09 pm »
Nicolette Shea - A Night in Nicolette

Michael Vegas gets more than be bargained for when he agrees to a night of naughty fun with Nicolette. After a moment of apprehension, his mind is quickly changed when she takes his giant cock in her mouth. You need to get out of your comfort zone to find new ways to get off!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nicolette Shea, Ballerina, Blowjob, Bondage Male, Bondage, Cum on Tits, Deepthroat, DoggyStyle, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Nylons, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:Nicolette_Shea_-_A_Night_in_Nicolette.mp4
File Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:29:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5532 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Nicolette_Shea_-_A_Night_in_Nicolette.mp4

xorovod

SubbyHubby - Niaomi Mae Mini Movie
« Reply #1070 on: August 12, 2019, 10:10:08 pm »
SubbyHubby - Niaomi Mae Mini Movie

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Niaomi Mae, Annilingus, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Strapon, Boots, High Heels, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Chindo, Pussy Tease, Facedildo, Face Dildo, Teasing

File name:sh_s949_minimovie_niaomimae.mp4
File Size: 2.63 GB
Duration: 00:31:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

sh_s949_minimovie_niaomimae.mp4

xorovod

Bffvideos - Goddess Spring Real Sweaty Feet Pt.2 - Foot Wor...
« Reply #1071 on: August 13, 2019, 02:10:08 pm »
Bffvideos - Goddess Spring Real Sweaty Feet Pt.2 - Foot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazilian, Sweaty Feet, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Bffvideos_-_Goddess_Spring_Real_Sweaty_Feet_Pt.2.mp4
File Size: 462 MB
Duration: 00:10:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bffvideos_-_Goddess_Spring_Real_Sweaty_Feet_Pt.2.mp4

xorovod

GlamyAnya - Human ashtray for Goddeses gang
« Reply #1072 on: August 16, 2019, 02:10:06 am »
GlamyAnya - Human ashtray for Goddeses gang

I love My boys, I truly do! Especially when they are serving all My lady friends. And you truly want to be near the hottest Mistresses ever, don't you? But, cunt face, ackowledge your position. Being the lowest of the lowest will always be your best asset! Now open mouth and eat the mess done by our cigarettes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, GlamyAnya, Glamy Anya, Anya, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Humiliation, Degradation, Human Ashtray Fantasy, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Boots, Huge Cock, Strapon, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Spitting, Spit, Spit Fetish, Triple Domination, Triple Domme

File name:GlamyAnya_-_Human_ashtray_for_Goddeses_gang.mp4
File Size: 141 MB
Duration: 00:06:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2726 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

GlamyAnya_-_Human_ashtray_for_Goddeses_gang.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Zephy - Abuse of Power - Humiliation
« Reply #1073 on: August 16, 2019, 02:10:08 pm »
Goddess Zephy - Abuse of Power - Humiliation

OMG this loser worships me!! The chastity device was the best thing I ever purchased!! it has turned my slave into a glossy eyed, mushy puddle of patheticness at my heels. TOTALLY drooling over my sexy ass, legs, calves and feet! he will literally do ANYTHING I say without question because he knows NOT to fuck around, or he's NEVER getting out of that chastity cage!! I HAVE ALL THE POWER, and it makes me wet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Goddess, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Humiliation, Degradation, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-_Abuse_of_Power.mp4
File Size: 667 MB
Duration: 00:19:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4457 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-_Abuse_of_Power.mp4

xorovod

HeavyRubberDominatrix - Latex Glove Handjob for Rubber Gimp...
« Reply #1074 on: August 16, 2019, 10:10:08 pm »
HeavyRubberDominatrix - Latex Glove Handjob for Rubber Gimp - Forced Orgasm

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:HeavyRubberDominatrix_-_Latex_Glove_Handjob_for_Rubber_Gimp.mp4
File Size: 197 MB
Duration: 00:09:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2901 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

HeavyRubberDominatrix_-_Latex_Glove_Handjob_for_Rubber_Gimp.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Lana Luxor - Spoiled Princess Receives As...
« Reply #1075 on: August 17, 2019, 10:10:05 am »
Brat Princess 2 - Lana Luxor - Spoiled Princess Receives Ass Worship while Texting (1080 HD)

1080 HD Lana Luxor plays around on her phone, ignoring her slave while it licks her ass. Occasionally, she gives it some verbal instruction, "Go deeper! Lick harder!" The slave obeys. Lana is very demanding. She likes her ass worshipped a certain way. She shows her slave a picture on her phone screen, "Do you think my Bull will like this skirt?" She asks. The slave nods 'yes' and keeps licking. Lana is very bratty and demanding. The slave tries its best to do what she says. Lana is not satisfied with her slave's worship. If it doesn't improve, she will rack him up him, beat him, and then sell him to another.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Interracial, Lana Luxor, Ebony, Black, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Assworship, Brat Girls

File name:Lana_Luxor_Spoiled_Princess_Receives_Ass_Worship_1080_HD.wmv
File Size: 776 MB
Duration: 00:10:27
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Lana_Luxor_Spoiled_Princess_Receives_Ass_Worship_1080_HD.wmv

xorovod

ClubStiletto - My Brother My Party Carpet - Trampling
« Reply #1076 on: August 18, 2019, 06:10:07 pm »
ClubStiletto - My Brother My Party Carpet - Trampling

Raevyn caught her brother masturbating with her and their mom's panties and turned him into her slave as seen in the clip 'Mom and Sis Panty Sniffing Blackmail'. Today she is using him as her carpet. While she tramples his chest and stomach she torments him with her delicious bubble butt. She mocks him for his little penis and then walks on his legs before giving him a few kicks to the balls. She walks back onto his chest and tells him to open his mouth as she drops a nice spit ball into it. She explains to him that he should expect her girlfriends to be using him as a floor as well as she is anxious to show them what she turned her brother into.

File name:ClubStiletto_-_My_Brother_My_Party_Carpet.mp4
File Size: 488 MB
Duration: 00:06:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9947 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_My_Brother_My_Party_Carpet.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Cruel Mistress Session Pt2 - Complete...
« Reply #1077 on: August 18, 2019, 10:10:08 pm »
The English Mansion - Cruel Mistress Session Pt2 - Complete Movie - Mistress Nikki

Mistress Nikki continues her session, focusing on his arsehole, using the large glass spiral dildo to open him up before filling his hole with the massive realistic dildo. She then uses the milking machine to both reward and torment him, enjoying his cries.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Mistress Nikki, Nikki Whiplash, CBT, Milking Machine, Venus 2000, Anal Stretching, Anal, Anus, Ass

File name:The_English_Mansion_-_Cruel_Mistress_Session_Pt2_-_Complete_Movie_-_Mistress_Nikki.mp4
File Size: 231 MB
Duration: 00:12:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2300 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Mansion_-_Cruel_Mistress_Session_Pt2_-_Complete_Movie_-_Mistress_Nikki.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Becky - Ballbusting and Ass Worship (1080...
« Reply #1078 on: August 20, 2019, 02:10:14 pm »
Brat Princess 2 - Becky - Ballbusting and Ass Worship (1080 HD)

1080 HD Becky kicks a slave in the balls over and over because he is worthless. Beta male testicles have no use, so she kicks them. She makes the slave go on all fours on the floor and kicks him while he is humbled. After she is done kicking, she reapplies her lipstick while the slave licks her ass. Then, after some ass worship, she goes back to kicking his balls. Becky drills the slave by making it go back and forth between worshipping her ass and kicking its testicles. The merciless cycle never ends.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Becky, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Assworship, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Degradation, Goddess Becky

File name:Becky_Ballbusting_and_Ass_Worship_1080_HD.wmv
File Size: 1001 MB
Duration: 00:13:29
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Becky_Ballbusting_and_Ass_Worship_1080_HD.wmv

xorovod

Under my princess - Femdom With Darcia Lee - Whipping
« Reply #1079 on: August 21, 2019, 11:21:04 am »
Under my princess - Femdom With Darcia Lee - Whipping

Darcia is a cute mistress, and she is trying domination with me for the first time. So I call my slave over, and I tell her that she can do whatever she want to do with him. First he must welcome her by kissing and licking her shoes, before he must lick mine as well. Then we start using our whip and rod and give him some pain! I just love hitting his hands HARD! Mistress Julia joins us, and he must welcome her in the same manner, before we continue our travel down the pain road. He is whipped, And Julia use a belt to tie his hands before we continue whipping, hitting his feet with kitchen appliances. Before he must kiss Julia's feet in gratitude.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Darcia Lee, Mistress Julia, Julia, Mistress, Triple Domination, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Under_my_princess_-_femdom_with_darcia_lee.mp4
File Size: 687 MB
Duration: 00:13:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7212 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Under_my_princess_-_femdom_with_darcia_lee.mp4