Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 184566 times)

xorovod

ClubStiletto - Lily in Latex Trample - Trampling
« Reply #1280 on: January 01, 2020, 06:10:10 pm »
ClubStiletto - Lily in Latex Trample - Trampling

Sexy Princess Lily is attired from head to toe in latex, her good bitch at the end of her leash licking and kissing her boots. Lily is pure royalty and she lets the slave know how much better she is than him. When a man is a submissive a powerful woman knows she must take full advantage of this and insult, punish and debase the slave constantly to get the most from him. Once the taste of the dirt from her soles is on his breath she tells him to lay down and she makes him beg for her to trample him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Latex Catsuit, Catsuit, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Princess Lily, Lily, Princess, Boots, Trampling, Trample, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

File name:ClubStiletto_-_Lily_in_Latex_Trample.mp4
File Size: 498 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9948 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_Lily_in_Latex_Trample.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - Dance Bitch! - Humiliation
« Reply #1281 on: January 06, 2020, 02:10:08 pm »
Men Are Slaves - Dance Bitch! - Humiliation

Sure, slavery, toil, service and financial benefit are some of the perks to owning men. But sometimes the girls just want to be entertained by having the men humiliate themselves. That's a form of entertainment Leya frequently enjoys from her slaves, like having them dance like fools on a stripper pole purely for her amusement while she laughs and ridicules.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MenAreSlaves, Men Are Slaves, Blonde, Blond Hair, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_Dance_Bitch_.mp4
File Size: 145 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:05:07
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 3817 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_Dance_Bitch_.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Iside - The Foot Gagging Overflowing (1080 HD) - F...
« Reply #1282 on: January 06, 2020, 10:10:10 pm »
Mistress Iside - The Foot Gagging Overflowing (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

It's very strange but this slave's mouth seems to have shrunk a lot and this leaves me very puzzled. I still don't understand why but after several foot gagging it should be wide and sufficiently elastic. Finally I have a brilliant idea, the only thing I can do is to smash directly his jaw and to do this I would say that my foot number 39 has to be trodden at the bottom of his mouth but pressing down to break his joints !!! I put him on his knees, I start to tie him by the neck in a semi-suspended position so it will be easy for me to push as much as possible. While I go on with my foot his mouth begins to fill up, he throws up, he suffers a piercing pain, he issues to emit real retching. But I almost finished and the result will undoubtedly be the one hoped for. Finally I hear the noise I wanted to hear, a fantastic snap, his jaw's bones finally given way !!! I immediately notice the difference !!! Now my foot comes in wonderfully and his mouth looks like a second skin that fits my foot perfectly !!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Mistress Iside, Iside, Foot Gagging, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:Mistress_Iside_-_The_Foot_Gagging_Overflowing__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 291 MB
Duration: 00:11:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3383 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-_The_Foot_Gagging_Overflowing__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Iside - The Crucifixion (1080 HD) - Whipping
« Reply #1283 on: January 07, 2020, 02:10:09 am »
Mistress Iside - The Crucifixion (1080 HD) - Whipping

A crucifixion !!! Something unique, very difficult to find in a bdsm video. Such a strong and impressive torture that any slave would never hope to experience in his mere submissive worm life !!! After crucifying this slave, his torture begins in front of all our slave harem so that he can serve as an example to arouse fear and terror in the mind of each one of them. Me and my friends are ready, we have our favorite terrible whips in our hands and now nothing can stop us. The blows follow one after the other without respite up to reduce this slave to something truly unrecognizable that words can hardly explain !!!

P.S: Be careful, this video is highly impressive, we advise against viewing those easily impressionable people.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Hard, Brutal, Mistress Iside, Young Mistress, BDSM, Whipping, Triple Domination, Mistress, Whipped, Whip, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Mistress_Iside_-_The_Crucifixion__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 310 MB
Duration: 00:11:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3787 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-_The_Crucifixion__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Old And New Pony Slave - Ponyplay
« Reply #1284 on: January 07, 2020, 06:10:07 am »
Mistress Gaia - Old And New Pony Slave - Ponyplay

ITALIAN SPOKEN

I have a new pony slave today and I want to use him together with my old one, to compare them and decide which one to keep at my service. I start with new pony in the standing position. I soon notice that he cannot raise his knees in a proper pony gait. Then I test him on all fours but my weight is clearly to much for him and soon is too tired even to walk. Let's switch to the old pony. Again, I begin with the standing position. It's a completely different story: he takes me around on a brisky walk with an elegant pony gait. He raises his knees high and moves his pawns properly. When I order him to throt he immediately starts moving faster maintaing the proper form. No doubt: the old pony is still the best; no need to change!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Human Horse, Human Pony, Ponyplay, Riding, Whipping Fantasy, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Old_And_New_Pony_Slave.mp4
File Size: 432 MB
Duration: 00:11:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5033 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Old_And_New_Pony_Slave.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Alexa Divina - Yoga Goddess Dominates Perv into Sub...
« Reply #1285 on: January 08, 2020, 02:00:08 pm »
Goddess Alexa Divina - Yoga Goddess Dominates Perv into Submission - Face Sitting

I know you love to imagine my hands on your cock. You love to imagine a beautiful, dominant woman like me control your orgasm. But for many of you, this is just a dream. This is why I've compiled a series of hand job, coerced orgasm, and ruined orgasm videos for your enjoyment. This special compilation has cum flying n every direction, with me as the beautiful orchestrator of these orgasms. With over a dozen orgasms in this video, you won't miss out on any second. So, go ahead, click and buy. You won't regret it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Compilation, Handjob, Alexandra Snow, Goddess Snow, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms, Coerced Male Orgasm

File name:Goddess_Alexa_Divina_-_Yoga_Goddess_Dominates_Perv_into_Submission.mp4
File Size: 397 MB
Duration: 00:11:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4611 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexa_Divina_-_Yoga_Goddess_Dominates_Perv_into_Submission.mp4

xorovod

DomNation - The Punishment Bench - Madam Quinn Helix - Whip...
« Reply #1286 on: January 09, 2020, 10:00:11 am »
DomNation - The Punishment Bench - Madam Quinn Helix - Whipping

Madam Quinn Helix has locked her slave into an inescapable steel restraint system, appropriately named The Punishment Bench, for reasons which will become obvious to her slave momentarily. Once Madam has padlocked his wrists, ankles and neck, it is absolutely impossible for him to move. He can only kneel and take her extreme abuse.

She begins with a double sided paddle, which allows her to increase or lessen his agony, pending which side she uses. Blow after excruciating blow, Quinn turns his vulnerable ass into a myriad of welts, bruises and lacerations. Her poor slave can only lie there and accept his punishment silently, as he drools all over his inserted ball gag. What a lovely sight indeed, as his hanging drool gleams in the light, as Madam Quinn laughs mercilessly at his demise.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DomNation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment, Humiliation, Degradation, BDSM, High Heels, Quinn Helix

File name:DomNation_-_The_Punishment_Bench_-_Madam_Quinn_Helix.mp4
File Size: 55.4 MB
Duration: 00:06:10
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation_-_The_Punishment_Bench_-_Madam_Quinn_Helix.mp4

xorovod

Evil Kitties - Femdom face sitting smother breath play - Ho...
« Reply #1287 on: January 10, 2020, 02:10:09 pm »
Evil Kitties - Femdom face sitting smother breath play - Hot Femdom

Evil Kitties: I sit on my tied up slaves face turned with my pussy to the camera and then with my ass.. he is very happy to lick my pussy and my ass and I don't let him breathe sometimes because I'm a bad girl 😉 I love that it turns me on so much.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Evil Kitties, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Hairy Bush, Rope Bondage, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ass Smothering, Smother, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:Evil_Kitties_-_Femdom_face_sitting_smother_breath_play.mp4
File Size: 3.40 GB
Duration: 00:12:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 40.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Evil_Kitties_-_Femdom_face_sitting_smother_breath_play.mp4

xorovod

Evil Kitties - Crossdresser slut strapon fucked - Pegging
« Reply #1288 on: January 10, 2020, 06:10:09 pm »
Evil Kitties - Crossdresser slut strapon fucked - Pegging

He is dressed like a little horny slut in fishnets and red pleated schoolgirl skirt. He sucks on my dildo, then i lick his ass and fuck him in different positions. Then he licks my pussy, like a good obedient slut. I suck his dick a little and then he sits on my big dildo and puts his finger in my wet pussy, I'm very turned on and horny, so I cum so hard. then i give him a great blowjob and his cum is dripping from my mouth.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Evil Kitties, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Crossdresser, Crossdressing, Xdressing

File name:Evil_Kitties_-_Crossdresser_slut_strapon_fucked.mp4
File Size: 3.80 GB
Duration: 00:35:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Evil_Kitties_-_Crossdresser_slut_strapon_fucked.mp4

xorovod

Cruel-Footdom - Glamour Brats Classics - Sakura - Foot Worship
« Reply #1289 on: January 10, 2020, 09:35:39 pm »
Cruel-Footdom - Glamour Brats Classics - Sakura - Foot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel-Footdom, Sakura, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:0622-glam-sakura-fw.wmv
File Size: 404 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:10:00
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5500 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

0622-glam-sakura-fw.wmv

xorovod

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Trapped and Fucked (Like a Fly in a S...
« Reply #1290 on: January 11, 2020, 06:00:17 pm »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - Trapped and Fucked (Like a Fly in a Spiderweb) - Pegging

Strapped and cuffed to the cage door, My slave looks like a fly trapped in a spiderweb. He is just as helpless. Covered in black latex, only his man-pussy is out, completely exposed. Exposed to My big black cock, that will ram it while he struggles to escape from his entrapment. But he cannot escape, and no matter how much he begs Me, I'm going to fuck his ass until it's wide enough to accommodate something even bigger, like a hand. And since he's locked in chastity, he will not even have the chance to enjoy this. Because it's about My satisfaction, not his, he is just a hole for My cocks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Ezada Sinn, Ezada, Sinn, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Latex, Rubber, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anus Fucking, Anus, Anal, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Mistess_Ezada_Sinn_-_Trapped_and_Fucked__Like_a_Fly_in_a_Spiderweb_.mp4
File Size: 101 MB
Duration: 00:04:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3129 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistess_Ezada_Sinn_-_Trapped_and_Fucked__Like_a_Fly_in_a_Spiderweb_.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Evilyne - Slave Labour - Governess Ely
« Reply #1291 on: January 13, 2020, 02:10:18 am »
Mistress Evilyne - Slave Labour - Governess Ely

Governess Ely and Mistress Evilyne are on Their day off, and They are not going to lift a finger. Luckily, Dungeon Manor is the real deal when it comes to the Femdom life and there are always so many slaves around that it's easy to get a full clean of the house done by willing and obligated boys. The only problem is that the slaves tend to be on the lazy side, so a bit of "positive" reinforcement is needed. Crops in hand, the Ladies "motivate" the slaves with the use of some harsh language, humiliation, and a few smacks on the arse. Of course, the slaves must also serve as ashtrays, and as a special treat, they get to eat all the delicious cobwebs that they didn't spot because they are absolute morons...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cleaning Bitch, Female Supremacy, Governess Ely, Mistress Evilyne, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Domestic Servitude, House Slave, Housecleaning, Humiliation, Slave, Degradation, Slave Training, White Male Slaves

File name:MistressEvilyne_-_Slave_Labour.mp4
File Size: 1.71 GB
Duration: 00:46:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5125 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MistressEvilyne_-_Slave_Labour.mp4

xorovod

Re: Merciless Mistresses
« Reply #1292 on: September 17, 2020, 05:54:12 pm »
Heels4Kicks - You Must Have Iron Balls To Resist Lora - Kicking

Lora is a beautiful agent who enjoys destroying the criminals. The boss of the famous gang is fascinated by her beauty and rebellious temper. He has sent one of his henchman to bring Lora to his lair and make her serve him. She knows this and is going to use the situation to her advantage to destroy all the members of the gang. Lora has been tracking the boss of the gang for a long time to make him pay for all the harm that he caused to innocent young girls. He hijacked them and they served him as bondwomen. Now his choice fell on Lora. So, that couldn’t be better!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kicking, Lora

File name:Heels4Kicks_-_You_Must_Have_Iron_Balls_To_Resist_Lora.mp4
File Size: 516 MB
Duration: 00:28:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 2488 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Heels4Kicks_-_You_Must_Have_Iron_Balls_To_Resist_Lora.mp4

Heels4Kicks_-_You_Must_Have_Iron_Balls_To_Resist_Lora.part1.rar
Heels4Kicks_-_You_Must_Have_Iron_Balls_To_Resist_Lora.part2.rar
Heels4Kicks_-_You_Must_Have_Iron_Balls_To_Resist_Lora.part3.rar

xorovod

Kinky Kicks - Dangerous Dykes - Ballbusting
« Reply #1293 on: September 17, 2020, 06:36:14 pm »
Kinky Kicks - Dangerous Dykes - Ballbusting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kicking, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:Kinky_Kicks_-_Dangerous_Dykes.mp4
File Size: 188 MB
Duration: 00:08:22
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3010 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kinky_Kicks_-_Dangerous_Dykes.mp4

xorovod

Kinky Kicks - Jojo, Kat, Suzie - Barn Bunk - Ballbusting
« Reply #1294 on: September 17, 2020, 09:10:12 pm »
Kinky Kicks - Jojo, Kat, Suzie - Barn Bunk - Ballbusting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jojo, Kat, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Ball Abuse, Triple Domination, Suzie

File name:Kinky_Kicks_-_Jojo_Kat__Suzie_-_Barn_Bunk.mp4
File Size: 494 MB
Duration: 00:16:32
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4014 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kinky_Kicks_-_Jojo_Kat__Suzie_-_Barn_Bunk.mp4

Kinky_Kicks_-_Jojo_Kat__Suzie_-_Barn_Bunk.part1.rar
Kinky_Kicks_-_Jojo_Kat__Suzie_-_Barn_Bunk.part2.rar
Kinky_Kicks_-_Jojo_Kat__Suzie_-_Barn_Bunk.part3.rar

xorovod

Kinky Kicks - Kat - Youre Sacked - Ballbusting
« Reply #1295 on: September 18, 2020, 12:10:12 am »
Kinky Kicks - Kat - Youre Sacked - Ballbusting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kat, Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Kinky

File name:Kinky_Kicks_-_Kat_-_Youre_Sacked.mp4
File Size: 429 MB
Duration: 00:14:22
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4006 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kinky_Kicks_-_Kat_-_Youre_Sacked.mp4

Kinky_Kicks_-_Kat_-_Youre_Sacked.part1.rar
Kinky_Kicks_-_Kat_-_Youre_Sacked.part2.rar
Kinky_Kicks_-_Kat_-_Youre_Sacked.part3.rar

xorovod

KinkyMistresses - Fucked By The Young Domina - Lady Alice -...
« Reply #1296 on: September 18, 2020, 03:10:11 am »
KinkyMistresses - Fucked By The Young Domina - Lady Alice - Pegging

Lady Alice, a young German Dominatrix makes her first experiences with her submissive play objects. In a hotel she tests one of her new dildo. With the strap-on she fucks the male fuck mare properly in the ass.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Lady Alice, Strapon, High Heels, Boots, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Young Mistress, Young Domina, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Fucked_By_The_Young_Domina.mp4
File Size: 684 MB
Duration: 00:23:07
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fucked_By_The_Young_Domina.mp4

Fucked_By_The_Young_Domina.part1.rar
Fucked_By_The_Young_Domina.part2.rar

xorovod

Ambers Dungeon - Twice As Bad - Mistress Lia, Mistress Moni...
« Reply #1297 on: September 18, 2020, 06:10:12 am »
Ambers Dungeon - Twice As Bad - Mistress Lia, Mistress Monica - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ambers Dungeon, Mistress Lia, Mistress Monica, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap-On, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Boots, Milking, Petite, Pussy Worship, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Trampling, Trample

File name:twiceasbad.mp4
File Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:45:44
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

twiceasbad.mp4

twiceasbad.part1.rar
twiceasbad.part2.rar
twiceasbad.part3.rar

xorovod

AnnonPerv Twisted Mind - Preggo Domina Facesitting - Chindo
« Reply #1298 on: September 18, 2020, 09:10:10 am »
AnnonPerv Twisted Mind - Preggo Domina Facesitting - Chindo

A hot pregnant domina is in charge of her new male sub. He will experience her power when she put all the pressure of her ass on his face, super sensual facesitting session.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Preggo, Pregnant, Face Sitting, Chindo, Brat Perversions, Facedildo, Face Dildo, Facesit, Face Sit, Facesitting

File name:AnnonPerv_Twisted_Mind_-_Preggo_Domina_Facesitting.mp4
File Size: 283 MB
Duration: 00:10:46
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 3543 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AnnonPerv_Twisted_Mind_-_Preggo_Domina_Facesitting.mp4

AnnonPerv_Twisted_Mind_-_Preggo_Domina_Facesitting.part1.rar
AnnonPerv_Twisted_Mind_-_Preggo_Domina_Facesitting.part2.rar

xorovod

Antscha Productions - Sheena - Sheena Bearhugs Potter - Mix...
« Reply #1299 on: September 18, 2020, 06:10:09 pm »
Antscha Productions - Sheena - Sheena Bearhugs Potter - Mixed Wrestling

Potter got Sheena as his new training partner but as he see's her, he starts to laugh about the colour of her clothes and calls her a Barbie-girl!

Sheena got angry and grab his body and start to squeeze so hard that he screams from pain, but she continue to demonstrate her power until he simply collapses and KO.

Then she does posing to celebrate her victory!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sheena, Bearhug, Biceps, Muscular Women, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Mixed Fighting, Victory Pose

File name:Antscha_Productions_-_Sheena_-_Sheena_Bearhugs_Potter.mp4
File Size: 607 MB
Duration: 00:06:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Antscha_Productions_-_Sheena_-_Sheena_Bearhugs_Potter.mp4

Antscha_Productions_-_Sheena_-_Sheena_Bearhugs_Potter.part1.rar
Antscha_Productions_-_Sheena_-_Sheena_Bearhugs_Potter.part2.rar