Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 178213 times)

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Cum Extraction By Kendall - Ruined ...
« Reply #2420 on: February 25, 2021, 03:10:05 am »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Cum Extraction By Kendall - Ruined Orgasm

Kendall Karson has locked her sub in an inescapable metal cock bondage device, she has locked her property up for only her use. She strokes his cock enjoying her control over it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kendall Karson, Femdom Empire, Brunette, CBT, Humiliation, Degradation, Ruined Orgasm, Handjob, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:0805KK_CBTmilk.mp4
File Size: 451 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:13:32
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4398 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

0805KK_CBTmilk.mp4

xorovod

FuckedFeet - A Hall of Fame Foot Girl! - Becky - Foot Worship
« Reply #2421 on: February 25, 2021, 06:10:04 am »
FuckedFeet - A Hall of Fame Foot Girl! - Becky - Foot Worship

A lot of you are familiar with Becky LeSabre. She is one of my all-time favorites!! Here, she poses solo and gives you a foot tease LIKE NO OTHER!! She wears a sexy cheerleader uniform with sneakers and sheer ankle socks that cheerleaders wear. She even left her socks for me to keep!! They were soooooo sweaty from being inside the sneakers.Becky has super wide feet with EXTREMELY HIGH ARCHES and SUPER WRINKLED SOLES!She also has amazing talent to suck her OWN TOES!! So sexy and sensual!Becky then rubs baby oil all over her soles and the tops of her feet making them extra shiny!!She also gave me her sweaty socks - it was her idea and gift - how cool is that! I believe this is Becky's very first boy/girl foot worship scene! I have been following this girl since she was 18 and she's always been girl/girl or solo foot tease. I don't know how or why I got so damn lucky, but here I am, lol!Her feet are impeccable! Wide, size 9.5 feet, EXTREMELY wrinkled soles, INSANE arches!! She wore her cheerleader uniform and I got to lick her sock covered feet right out of her sneakers as she made sure her feet were extra sweaty!!! She wore those sheer ankle socks, almost see-through and you could see the sweat right through them!!!!!!! I thought I was gonna lose it right then and there, lol! I then peeled off her socks and licked her bare soles and super high arches and sucked on each toe!She also commanded me to nibble on her bare heel and ankle - she LOVES THAT!!! She gets very verbal in this scene and is ever so sensual.To top it off, she gives me her sweaty socks to keep - might have to frame these, lol!!!!!!! I just can't get enough of Becky LeSabre's incredible feet! Here she is in the " Pose " position. Great wide feet - super wrinkled soles and insane arches!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Becky LeSabre, Becky, FuckedFeet, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:1231-FFBeckyLeSabreWEB.mp4
File Size: 847 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:18:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

1231-FFBeckyLeSabreWEB.mp4

xorovod

Evora Eden - The Queen of Cocks DESTROYS Santas ass - Peggi...
« Reply #2422 on: February 25, 2021, 09:10:05 am »
Evora Eden - The Queen of Cocks DESTROYS Santas ass - Pegging - New Year

Who knew Santas was such an anal slut!? His ass gets put to the test by The Queen of Cocks! I use 3 different massive dildos to stretch this slutty Santas fuck hole before I stuff him with my own Big Black Cock. All the while I'm teasing and provoking him with my sultry but firm voice.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, BBW Domination, Anal Beads, BBW Female Domination, BBW Goddess, Coerced Anal, Deep Anal, Holiday 2020, New Year, Straight Male Anal

File name:Evora_Eden_-_The_Queen_of_Cocks_DESTROYS_Santas_ass.mp4
File Size: 731 MB
Duration: 00:09:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9959 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Evora_Eden_-_The_Queen_of_Cocks_DESTROYS_Santas_ass.mp4

xorovod

Latin Domination Goddesses - Big Cum In Cuckold's Face - Cu...
« Reply #2423 on: February 25, 2021, 12:10:07 pm »
Latin Domination Goddesses - Big Cum In Cuckold's Face - Cuckold

Latina Goddess Violeta is back for more cuckold action! She loves to humiliate cuckolds because they are weak, submissive and pathetic. She is a very demanding woman and wants big cocks to have fun. She is with the baldy that has a big cock while her cuckold is doing the chores. Suddenly he appears and tries to complain about their behavior. Latina Goddess Violeta shows who is the boss, she slaps his ugly face and orders the slave to get on his knees to worship her sexy high heel shoes. Latina Goddess Violeta's lover encourages her to mistreat the cuckold because he is a loser. They laugh of the cuckold while he is on the floor worshiping her high heels. Latina Goddess Violeta decides to use the face and mouth of her cuckold as a receptacle for cum. She begins to rub the big cock of her slave with her hand to make a good handjob while the cuckold is on the floor ready to be used as a object. Latina Goddess Violeta makes a great handjob and her lover explodes on the face of the stupid cuckold. She really enjoys destroying cuckolds! Don't miss it!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Goddess Violeta, Violeta, Cuckie, Humiliation, Degradation, Sperm, Milking
File name:Latin_Domination_Goddesses_-_Big_Cum_In_Cuckold_s_Face__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 302 MB
Duration: 00:08:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4845 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Latin_Domination_Goddesses_-_Big_Cum_In_Cuckold_s_Face__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Latin Domination Goddesses - Lick Cum From Valeria's Pussy ...
« Reply #2424 on: February 25, 2021, 03:10:10 pm »
Latin Domination Goddesses - Lick Cum From Valeria's Pussy - Cuckold

One again Valeria wants to destroy and humiliate her cuckold. As is usual he must suffer, he is just a slave, a sissy like him is a slave because his tiny penis is worthless and pathetic. Valeria is with one of her lovers, he has a big cock and the cuckold is watching them. Valeria tells him how delicious is her lover while he is ugly and disgusting. She begins to suck the big cock of her lover and the cuckold dreams to be a real man like Valeria's lover. Valeria and her lover play with passion, they are going to have a blast. The purpose of the cuckold is to lick the cum of the bull from the pussy of her wicked wife. If you want to see the humiliation of this cuckold you must see this video. Enjoy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Sperm, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Latin_Domination_Goddesses_-_Lick_Cum_From_Valeria_s_Pussy__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 469 MB
Duration: 00:06:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9910 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Latin_Domination_Goddesses_-_Lick_Cum_From_Valeria_s_Pussy__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Mistress Damazonia - Suspended Spread...
« Reply #2425 on: February 25, 2021, 06:10:10 pm »
The English Mansion - Mistress Damazonia - Suspended Spread and Pegged

Mistress Damazonia has suspended her slave in four point suspension, naked, vulnerable and open to her whims. She is training him to take cock, using the dick stick to open his mouth and throat as she thrusts it between his lips, so he gets used to a mouthful of hard meat. She then turns her attention to his ass, stretching it put with the dildo as he moans in pleasure, she pushes it in hard and deep, as she humiliates him with her sexy voice. Her massive strapon is then used to pound him, pegging in an amazing erotic rhythm, encouraging him to beg for more as he takes the full length over and over, like the slut he is becoming.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress, Mistress Damazonia, Damazonia, Bondage Male, Bondage, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Amazonian Domina, Anal Dildo Pole, Anal Fingering, Extreme Suspension, Giant Strapon, Leather Opera Gloves, Sheer Lingerie, Suspension, Topless Domina

File name:Suspended_Spread_And_Pegged.mp4
File Size: 435 MB
Duration: 00:10:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5459 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Suspended_Spread_And_Pegged.mp4

xorovod

Sweet Femdom - Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum -...
« Reply #2426 on: February 25, 2021, 09:10:13 pm »
Sweet Femdom - Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum - Female Domination

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick.

She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jessa Jordan, Sweet Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Big Booty, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Edging, Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Fitness Chicks, Fishnets, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:jessa_pounds_johnnys_ass_and_drains_all_his_cum.mp4
File Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:24:41
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

jessa_pounds_johnnys_ass_and_drains_all_his_cum.mp4

xorovod

Femdom-Clips by BizarrBoy - Mistress Aurora Nia Knoxx - Sou...
« Reply #2427 on: February 26, 2021, 12:10:03 am »
Femdom-Clips by BizarrBoy - Mistress Aurora Nia Knoxx - Sounding And milking

Aurora Nia Knoxx is using some sounds to stretch the urethra of her Slave and make him cum.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Aurora, Aurora Nia Knoxx, Urethral Sounds, Sounding, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, CBT, BDSM, Medical Clinic, Cocktease, Orgasms

File name:ANN_Sounding_And_Milked_In_The_Factory_BD.wmv
File Size: 101 MB
Duration: 00:07:39
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1500 kb/s
Audio: WMA Pro

D O W N L O A D:

ANN_Sounding_And_Milked_In_The_Factory_BD.wmv

xorovod

Demon Goddess Jane - Christmas Bondage Holiday Themed Femdo...
« Reply #2428 on: February 26, 2021, 03:10:05 am »
Demon Goddess Jane - Christmas Bondage Holiday Themed Femdom - Female Domination - New Year

I love the holiday season and I love femdom BDSM sessions! I combine my interests in this fun clip that includes lots of physical and mental torment. I show off my curves in a festive bright red PVC dress and ass cheek hugging white fishnet stockings before I throat fuck my slave until he gags. Wrapped in tinsel bondage there's no escape from my punishing strap on cock worship. In between rounds of slamming my plasdick into the subs mouth I make sure that tongue works all over the soles of my shiny boots. I give the bitch an impossible task and when he inevitably fails I spank his ass cheeks until they're almost as red as my dress! The slave-maddening combination of pleasure and pain gives me such a thrill that you can see all over my face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Worship, Annilingus, PVC, New Year, Xmas, Christmas, Bondage Male, Bondage, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Jane, Demon Goddess J, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:DemonGoddessJ_-_Christmas_Bondage_Holiday_Themed_Femdom.mp4
File Size: 911 MB
Duration: 00:11:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DemonGoddessJ_-_Christmas_Bondage_Holiday_Themed_Femdom.mp4

xorovod

Demon Goddess Jane - Femdom Strap On Cock Worship - Forced Bi
« Reply #2429 on: February 26, 2021, 06:10:07 am »
Demon Goddess Jane - Femdom Strap On Cock Worship - Forced Bi

You always ask what it's like! Here's a brief peek into being my personal toy, multiple angles of delicious strap on cock worship and humiliation.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jane, Demon Goddess J, Bisexual, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Cock Worship, Humiliation, Strapon, Dildo, Strap-On, Strap on, Degradation

File name:DemonGoddessJ_-_Femdom_Strap_On_Cock_Worship.mp4
File Size: 861 MB
Duration: 00:10:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DemonGoddessJ_-_Femdom_Strap_On_Cock_Worship.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Nationally Exposing-Fantasy the Na...
« Reply #2430 on: February 26, 2021, 09:10:08 am »
Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Nationally Exposing-Fantasy the Naughty boy! - HOM - New Year

Dear Santa Ive been a Bad girl, but it was worth it! Nationally Exposing-Fantasy one of my biggest Naughty boys this year. He's kept his craving for Strap on dick Silent his whole life & Im "Helping" him come out with it. Of course he never thought id really publish it, OH HE WAS WRONG lol Marry Christmas !!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Jasmine Mendez, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmail, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Hand Over Mouth, HOM, Smothering, Smother, Bratty Goddess, Exposed Fantasy, Humiliation, Degradation, Latina Domination, Men Following Orders, Rope Bondage, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Goddess_Jasmine_Mendez_Nationally_ExposingFantasy_the_Naughty_boy.mp4
File Size: 643 MB
Duration: 00:12:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7027 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Jasmine_Mendez_Nationally_ExposingFantasy_the_Naughty_boy.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Natalie - A different kind of JOI - Farting
« Reply #2431 on: February 26, 2021, 12:10:08 pm »
Goddess Natalie - A different kind of JOI - Farting

My submissive boyfriend has been feeling horny all day at work and really wanted to cum for me. I didn't allow him to jerk off and cum for me in a while now, and he needs that sweet release quite badly. So after teasing him with pictures and videos while he was stuck at the office, I decided to be nice enough to give him jerk off instructions when he got him. I'll even let him cum and not ruin his orgasm for a change. But of course there is a little trick to it, cause I wouldn't let my boyfriend get away with an orgasm that easily. Instead, I decided that today he's gonna have to kiss and worship my ass, then sniff and taste my farts, too, if he wants to get to cum. It's either that or no orgasm for him today, and I'm sure you already know what option he went for haha. The same one you'd go for, too, if you were in his place. Now go ahead and enjoy this opportunity - I'll let you cum while you watch it, too!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Farting, Farts, Goddess Natalie, Natalie, Taboo, JOI Games, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI

File name:Goddess_Natalie_-_A_different_kind_of_JOI.mp4
File Size: 339 MB
Resolution: 1904 x 1088
Duration: 00:05:48
Video: AVC, 1904x, 29.970 FPS, 7906 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Natalie_-_A_different_kind_of_JOI.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Natalie - A gas you must inhale (Hypnotic Natalie) ...
« Reply #2432 on: February 26, 2021, 03:10:09 pm »
Goddess Natalie - A gas you must inhale (Hypnotic Natalie) - Farting

When I woke up this morning, I was feeling extra super gasy. I thought it would go away after my morning "ritual" and going to the gym, but it apparently did not. And since I had my slave over at my place, I figured I came up with a way for him to be useful for me. I absolutely love sitting on my little pet's face and ch*king him with my farts, my ass and pussy, until he's trying hard to breath. There's nothing quite as exciting as having total control over a slave. That power exchange can make a Goddess like me really wet! And he was lucky enough to get to feel that wetness right on his face as I sat on it and made him swallow some of my farts. Did I say some? Oh, there was loads of them, and some really loud, stinky ones. To spice things up a little, I made him hold his breath for me while inhaling the precious gas. I think he's totally addicted now!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Farting, Fart Fetish, Fem Dom, Domination, Face Farts, Gas Fetish, Gas, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Fart Domination, Farts, Female Led Relationship, Mistress Farting, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Abuse Fantasy, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Goddess_Natalie_-_A_gas_you_must_inhale.mp4
File Size: 417 MB
Duration: 00:07:07
Video: AVC, 1904x, 29.970 FPS, 7886 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Natalie_-_A_gas_you_must_inhale.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Natalie - A little challenge for my pet - Farting
« Reply #2433 on: February 26, 2021, 06:10:11 pm »
Goddess Natalie - A little challenge for my pet - Farting

Look at you, little puppy! Drooling all over yourself once again and feeling so utterly desperate to see some more of me farting today! Well, guess what? One of my slaves was lucky enough to be allowed to have both my farts and some smoke in his mouth today! To make fart sniffing and tasting more entertaining, I made this little pup smoke shisha for me right before inhaling my farts, as well. Holding all that smoke in his mouth as I farted in his face was a bit of a challenge, but he somehow survive only with a boner and blue balls haha 🙂 will you survive, though? And because he was such a good, obedient pet and did everything that I asked for, I allowed him to be part of my video and show up on the camera together with me! I know how much you wish this was actually you, so go ahead and imagine that while you watch and rub your lonely, pathetic cock! Make sure you don't forget to properly thank me for this opportunity on your way out - just the way good boys do after getting farted in the face. You know there is only one way for freaks like you to say "thank you", and that is with your wallet. After all, it's the only thing you have that's big enough to impress me!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Natalie, Farting, Farts, Asshole Fetish, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Breath Play, Ass Humiliation, Natalie

File name:Goddess_Natalie_-_A_little_challenge_for_my_pet.mp4
File Size: 497 MB
Duration: 00:08:29
Video: AVC, 1904x, 29.970 FPS, 7918 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Natalie_-_A_little_challenge_for_my_pet.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Natalie - Ass kissers dream come true - Ass Worship
« Reply #2434 on: February 26, 2021, 09:10:13 pm »
Goddess Natalie - Ass kissers dream come true - Ass Worship

Well, you wouldn't believe what happened recently! I was just going about my daily business when a little birdie came to me and told me that you're a real big ass kisser! It told me that you love nothing more than kissing hot girls' asses all day long, just so you can get your lips on at least one part of their body!

I guess it's the least a lil loser like you can get, since women like me would never pay attention to you otherwise! You know that you'd normally have to beg and pay thousands to even get the chance to worship our feet, breasts or asses, but since I'm feeling generous today, I decided to give you the privilege of kissing my ass in POV.

But trust me, you will be paying dearly for that amazing opportunity - with some CBT, of course. I'm gonna first turn your brain to mush with my sexy ass and lots of teasing, instruct you exactly where to kiss and how, and when you're at your most vulnerable, I'm gonna hit your balls so hard you'll cry haha

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom POV, POV, Goddess Natalie, Natalie, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Humiliation, CBT, Ass Fetish

File name:Goddess_Natalie_-_Ass_kissers_dream_come_true.mp4
File Size: 432 MB
Duration: 00:07:30
Video: AVC, 1904x, 29.970 FPS, 7853 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Natalie_-_Ass_kissers_dream_come_true.mp4

xorovod

Miss Suzana Maxwell - Blue Balls Busted - Ballbusting
« Reply #2435 on: February 27, 2021, 12:10:15 am »
Miss Suzana Maxwell - Blue Balls Busted - Ballbusting

Ballbusting training is intensely painful at the best of times, even more so when in chastity. Being locked up and denied for months is punishment enough with adding ball destruction to the mix. his balls are already full, heavy and painful, one squeeze will send electric shocks coursing through them. I am ominous all in black, leather chap boots and leather gloves to satiate My mood. flash crawls to Me as I pick him off the floor by the balls. I squeeze My balls bringing tears to his eyes and the need to kneel back down overwhelms him. I make him stand against the wall and kindly knee him continuously in his fun bags. he doesn't appear to be having as much fun as I am and pathetically fall to the floor again. I stand on his head, grinding him into the carpet like an insignificant bug. I want more, I need more... so he shakily returns to his feet. I hold his balls tight against his cage with My knee, applying constant pressure and watching the pain reach his eyes. I love to see him suffering for Me.... and suffer he shall until I have had My fill!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Suzana Maxwell, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Suzana Maxwell, Mistress, CBT, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Female Supremacy, Leather

File name:MSM_blue_balls_busted.wmv
File Size: 958 MB
Duration: 00:13:02
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

MSM_blue_balls_busted.wmv

xorovod

Agatha Delicious Foot Worship
« Reply #2436 on: February 27, 2021, 03:10:03 am »
Agatha Delicious Foot Worship

Once I had been viewing her close scrutinizing her stunning body, then she ended her job. She looked in the eye and instructed me how heyyy loser amazed by that which you visit.

Inside my own mind I am not even a loser and also only a person who enjoys to respect magnificence and all those words puppy upward out of my own mouth.

Her response really was you aren't just a loser ummmm, " I understand you might be right here for a single reason just and one to preference my own ft involving your penis and also you realize exactly what I am accountable and if you don't what I instructed one to complete whatever will occur amongst your dick along with my own feet. Lay-over the face of the desk and begin licking at my feet at once.

I'd no option to follow along with her requests since it has been the option of the life.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Slave Training

File name:Agatha_Delicious_Foot_Worship.mp4
File Size: 664 MB
Duration: 00:07:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Agatha_Delicious_Foot_Worship.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Natalie - Bar date gone bad - turning you into a sl...
« Reply #2437 on: February 27, 2021, 06:10:06 am »
Goddess Natalie - Bar date gone bad - turning you into a slave - Foot Worship

So, I met this idiotic guy at the bar today, and since I was all by myself, I figured some entertainment wouldn't hurt. He was looking so lonely and pathetic, after all.so I just couldn't help it. I walked over to him and asked if I could sit at his table, then got him to buy me drinks while I gave him the impression he was going to get something more from me.

Lol what a loser! Who would've thought that a princess like me would ever want anything to do with a freak like him. But he was an easy prey and immediately believed he was gonna get some. I kept playing my game and invited myself to his hotel room just to tease him even more, but when we got there.guess what? Surprise, loser!

I made him kneel in front of me and turned the guy who earlier told me he hated feet into..well, a foot fetishist haha I turned him into a freaking slave for me and taught him how to properly worship a Goddess' feet. You wouldn't believe how hard the poor lover got from licking and sniffing my feet. Just the same as you will end up doing right about now!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Natalie, Natalie, Goddess Worship, POV Foot Worship, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Femdom POV, POV

File name:Goddess_Natalie_-_Bar_date_gone_bad_-_turning_you_into_a_slave.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:17:43
Video: AVC, 1904x, 29.970 FPS, 7906 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Natalie_-_Bar_date_gone_bad_-_turning_you_into_a_slave.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Natalie - Face sitting while taking selfies - Ignore
« Reply #2438 on: February 27, 2021, 09:10:06 am »
Goddess Natalie - Face sitting while taking selfies - Ignore

One of the things I like to do the most is to sit on my slave's face and not allow him to breathe while I simply ignore his little whimpers and cries for help hahaha. And what's more fun to do while I face-sit, other than take selfies?

Probably talking to a hot, black man would be even hotter, but you already know that he'll get to see all of the selfies I'm taking, anyway, so.same , different bucket lol. I can feel you moving under my big, round, sexy ass, trying hard to reach for some air.but I don't fucking care!

Not even a little bit! You should stop moving that much, anyway, cause you're ruining my selfies, you pathetic little loser! And cause I like to mock 2 pets at once instead of just one, I decided to record all of that and ignore your ass while I sit on his face lol 😉

What more can a pathetic loser like you ask for anyway? You should bow down at my feet and kiss them to thank me for letting you see this video anyway! Now get watching and don't forget to thank me properly!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Natalie, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Natalie, Ignore, Ignored, Ignoring, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Games

File name:Goddess_Natalie_-_Face_sitting_while_taking_selfies.mp4
File Size: 555 MB
Duration: 00:09:32
Video: AVC, 1904x, 29.970 FPS, 7854 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Natalie_-_Face_sitting_while_taking_selfies.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Natalie - Fattening my piggy for the holidays - Fem...
« Reply #2439 on: February 27, 2021, 12:10:06 pm »
Goddess Natalie - Fattening my piggy for the holidays - Female Domination

Although I am really Austrian, I was born in Romania and know a little bit about the traditions for Xmas around here! I also heard about this little thing they do, where they fatten up the pig before Christmas, just to chop it up and turn it into sausages and other yummy stuff meat-eaters enjoy!

I am vegetarian since 6 years now and love it, but I gotta say I admire the Romanian people's dedication to making such gorgeous pork treats. And although Xmas is already gone, the holidays aren't over yet, so there's still time to fatten my own pig up, don't you think?

There's at least some time left before New Year's Eve, so maybe I can get him to be chubby enough to execute haha 🙂 And since I'm an amazing cook, on top of everything.how could I not use that against him! I know he's never gonna be able to say no to chocolate mousse made by my Goddess hands!

And you won't be able to say no to it either, so go ahead and get lots of sweets - some chocolate, candy, nutella and some gingerbread, too. And I'm gonna want you to eat it all for me while I feed this little pet! Chop chop!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Natalie, Natalie, Overeating, Face Stuffing, Instructional, Eating, Role Play, Fat, Piggy, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Goddess_Natalie_-_Fattening_my_piggy_for_the_holidays.mp4
File Size: 597 MB
Duration: 00:10:16
Video: AVC, 1904x, 29.970 FPS, 7868 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Natalie_-_Fattening_my_piggy_for_the_holidays.mp4