Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 184190 times)

xorovod

Goddess Natalie - If I were your girlfriend - Farting
« Reply #2440 on: February 27, 2021, 03:10:09 pm »
Goddess Natalie - If I were your girlfriend - Farting

If you were as lucky as to have me for a girlfriend, you'd probably get bossed around and cuckolded quite a bit 🙂 but you would love that! It would be a freaking dream came true for you, wouldn't it?

And also.if you were my boyfriend, I'd probably allow you to have a little holidays gift from me - a nice jerk off instructions session with me. Cause nah, you don't deserve the privilege of putting your pathetic cock inside of me!

But just cause I'm nice.I'll instruct you on how to rub your cock and even give you permission to cum for me today! But of course there is a little downside to all of this, cause you won't do it to something you like!

Instead, you will cum to something disgusting, cause I said so - that's right! If you were my boyfriend, I'd make you kiss my ass and sniff the gas that comes out of it, and that's exactly what you'd have an orgasm for these holidays! Oh, stop acting like you wouldn't want that!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Natalie, Farting, Farts, JOI Games, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk-Off Commands, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Encouragement, Natalie, JOI

File name:Goddess_Natalie_-_If_I_were_your_girlfriend.mp4
File Size: 386 MB
Resolution: 1904 x 1088
Duration: 00:06:40
Video: AVC, 1904x, 29.970 FPS, 7863 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Natalie_-_If_I_were_your_girlfriend.mp4

xorovod

Lady Shayne - Throwback - Season's Beatings - Ballbusting -...
« Reply #2441 on: February 27, 2021, 06:10:08 pm »
Lady Shayne - Throwback - Season's Beatings - Ballbusting - New Year

There are so many ways to celebrate the magic of the holiday season. Being with loved ones, watching classic Christmas films, exchanging gifts, going to parties..and getting your nut sack ground to a fine paste. Lady Shayne is dressed up in her sexy Santa outfit, complete with glittery high heels. The generosity of the season inspires her to be a very mean, very naughty Santa and give many, many, many shots to this lowly assholes balls. Santa Claus brings his sack of toys to all the good boys, but Santa Shayne is only interested in bringing a great deal of pain to the sacks of stupid boys everywhere.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Christmas, Xmas, New Year, Holiday, SFW

File name:Lady_Shayne_Throwback__Seasons_Beatings.mp4
File Size: 952 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:02
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Shayne_Throwback__Seasons_Beatings.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Lady Renee - Hooked on the cross - CBT
« Reply #2442 on: February 27, 2021, 09:10:08 pm »
Mistress Lady Renee - Hooked on the cross - CBT

I am going to bring My pain slut onto a whole new level of suffering for Me. I've strapped him super tightly to the cross and I explain to him I am going to stretch and torture not only his nipples, not only his balls but also his cock. I want maximum pleasure and this means maximum suffering for him. My slave wasn't aware that I love to go fishing, he also wasn't aware that I would use My fishing hooks to pierce his already swollen nipples. I want the heavy weights to really stretch his nipples, a hook through each of them ensures that the weights won't slip. I have prepared a similar solution for the foreskin: a three pronged hook. The brutality with which I will damage and stretch his cock is all for one reason: My enjoyment and amusement. Once the cock skin is skewered, I can stretch it up and have free access for some hard and intense ball slapping.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Lady Renee, Extreme Domination, Wax, Hot Wax, Waxed, Waxing, Body Piercing, Bondage Male, Bondage, Nipple Play, Ball Abuse, CBT, Redhead

File name:Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Hooked_on_the_cross.mp4
File Size: 801 MB
Duration: 00:18:05
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5994 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Lady_Renee_-_Hooked_on_the_cross.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Taylor Knight - Shots, Snif, Submit (4K) - Goddess ...
« Reply #2443 on: February 28, 2021, 12:10:08 am »
Goddess Taylor Knight - Shots, Snif, Submit (4K) - Goddess Aurora - Blackmail

Another day another loser to take advantage of.. About 2 weeks ago Goddess Aurora & I posted that we will be allowing 2 slaves to come to SoFlo..If they were willing to get filmed. No experience required..But a LARGE tribute would be.. Well This slave was picked as he has been spending on me for a good year or so online..Nice tips..Not needy.. Well he sent a very good tip to be considered as a slave. We had him come down and stay within 1 mile. SO far he has taken us shopping 2xs and spent an OK amount.. Today we wanted to PUSH him further. I stopped at the "liquid" store, and made sure that Goddess Aurora restocked my p0pper$. I told him he can come worship as long as he brought some cash.. Little did he know that once we got shots in him, then some P0PS we would get him to submit like never before.. Opening up a whole new world to us.. News flash slaves..Never hold back.. WE will ALWAYS get our way.. Trust me we are the BEST at it..That is why I am so rich lmao.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Taylor Knight, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Goddess Aurora, Coerced Intox Fantasy, Findom, Financial Domination, Blackmail, Blackmail Fantasy, Blackmailed, Blackmailing, Blonde Goddess, Blond Hair, Blonde, Cash Counting, Coerced Worship, Debt Contract Fantasy, Intox, Aroma, Poppers, Fem Dom, Domination, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination, Redhead, Natural Redhead, Real Time Dominatio Session Recording, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Taylor_Knight_-_Shots_Snif_Submit.mp4
File Size: 2.88 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:17:21
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 23.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Taylor_Knight_-_Shots_Snif_Submit.mp4

xorovod

The Tabitha Jane - Magical Control: Holiday Intruder - New ...
« Reply #2444 on: February 28, 2021, 03:10:08 am »
The Tabitha Jane - Magical Control: Holiday Intruder - New Year

Some one intrudes on my house, to presumably take my not yet wrapped Christmas gifts! Unfortunately for him, he has no clue I'm a witch. I pop into the scene and tell him to get out. He doesn't listen and even says some terrible things to me, so I'm left with no choice- I magically remove his clothes and begin my humiliations. I've done this before, I explain. My ornaments on my tree are even past men who have wronged me. I mention my past uses for naughty humans and my plans for him. I transform him into many creatures, laughing and enjoying this. He's at my beck and call, and I can do this as long as I wish. It's great because maybe he will learn his lesson. He still seems to resist so I plague him with body control- itching, muscle spasms, JOI and shrunken balls. I get some pleasant results and laugh so I continue my humiliations with him as a sweet little creature. I describe his new life and ponder my next steps.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Xmas, The Tabitha Jane, Jane, Christmas, New Year, Magic, Magic Control, Transformation Fantasies, Transformation, Holiday

File name:TheTabithaJane_-_Magical_Control_Holiday_Intruder.mp4
File Size: 1.94 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:26:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 10.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TheTabithaJane_-_Magical_Control_Holiday_Intruder.mp4

xorovod

Miss Black Sun - Homemade Kingcock - CBT
« Reply #2445 on: February 28, 2021, 06:10:11 am »
Miss Black Sun - Homemade Kingcock - CBT

I am at a friend's house, with my cow that has accompanied me to find her. It 'a gray and rainy afternoon, what better time for a good pastime: break the ass to my bitch. My friend is very amused to see that huge strap-on can make this bitch disappear in the ass and how much fun. While I was kicking her ass on the table in the studio, my friend resumed the scene, we really enjoyed this cow today.

Mi trovo a casa di un amica, con la mia vacca che mi ha accompagnato a trovarla. E' un pomeriggio grigio e piovoso, quale miglior momento per un bel passatempo: sfondare il culo alla mia troia. La mia amica รจ molto divertita nel vedere che enorme strap-on riesce a far sparire nel culo questa cagna e come si diverte. Mentre io le sfondo il culo sul tavolo dello studio la mia amica riprende divertita la scena, ci siamo proprio divertite con questa vacca oggi.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, MissBlackSun, Amateur, Homemade, CBT, High Heels, Cock Crush, Crushing, Fem Dom, Domination, Female Supremacy

File name:mistressblacksun_-_MISSBLACKSUN_Xmas_Shoe.mp4
File Size: 110 MB
Duration: 00:04:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3212 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

mistressblacksun_-_MISSBLACKSUN_Xmas_Shoe.mp4

xorovod

Medicaly Sado - Mascara de Perro - CBT
« Reply #2446 on: February 28, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
Medicaly Sado - Mascara de Perro - CBT

Mistress punishes the submissive guy with a mask that reminds him his dog condition. She pinches his nipples, kicks his testicles for which he sits in a chair with his legs spread.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Medicaly Sado, Mistress, Lady Patricia, BDSM, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Dominatrix, Dungeon, Fem Dom, Fetish, High Heels, Kinky, Leather, Male Sub, Mask, Nipple Clamps, Nylons Stockings, Pain, Rope Bondage

File name:101766_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 968 MB
Duration: 00:13:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

101766_shoot_high.mp4

xorovod

Czech Soles - Princess Bunny and her money slave - Young Mi...
« Reply #2447 on: February 28, 2021, 12:10:07 pm »
Czech Soles - Princess Bunny and her money slave - Young Mistress

Bunny has so much guys who want to be her foot slaves but nothing comes for free. Jack was the one who paid enough and he was selected by Bunny to be her loyal foot slave and her wallet. He has to pay as she says and in return he can crawl at her feet, lick the bottoms of her shoes and if she's in the mood he can even massage and worship her feet. He's very grateful to be able to serve and pay in humility. Even just kissing his princess's feet is so much for Jack. Princess Bunny is so perfect, she's the best and she deserves anything she wants! And if it mean to let her dominate Jack, humiliate him, rip him off and make her personal foot rest for her perfect size 42 feet. She has him by the balls, she owns him and she can own anyone she chooses. You included.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Bunny, Czech Soles, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Slavery, Footdom, Foot Domination

File name:Czech_Soles_-_Princess_Bunny_and_her_money_slave.mp4
File Size: 616 MB
Duration: 00:16:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4985 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech_Soles_-_Princess_Bunny_and_her_money_slave.mp4

xorovod

Sado-Ladies - Lick My Luxury Boots - Lady Pascal - Boot Wor...
« Reply #2448 on: February 28, 2021, 03:10:06 pm »
Sado-Ladies - Lick My Luxury Boots - Lady Pascal - Boot Worship

Here we have another phantastic clip with german beautiful experienced goddess Lady Pascal! Armed with a long and very painful brown bullwhip she come into the hall where a masked slave awaits her already. She just put one of her luxury high heel leather boot on a rack. The slave is a lil bit confused when looking at the mistress, but she just needs a short "hmmm" as an aggreement and at once the tongue of the slave goes into action! She is satisfied with the slave that he even dont need a command to know what he has to do.

But of course he gets commands, hard commands as pascal wants him to lick the metal heel clean and take the tip as deep as he can into his mouth. To make it a lil bit more uncomfortable for the slave he is ordered to get his hands on the rack and now the cruel goddess pressing down his hands with her wonderful weight as he has to continue his licking. Well, to serve a goddess like Lady Pascal is always a pleasure but its always a bittersweet task, cuz the lady is never satisfied, very fluent and very humiliating with her sharp voice. So our poor slave has to lick and to worship the goddess for minutes and minutes and we can be very sure, that if the slave is not doing a good job, the bullwhip will go into action later!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Pascal, High Heels, Black Hair, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Bootlicker, Humiliation, Degradation, Leather, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Sado-Ladies

File name:LickMyLuxuryBoots.wmv
File Size: 187 MB
Duration: 00:08:00
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3126 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

LickMyLuxuryBoots.wmv

xorovod

Miss Jessica - Cling film wrapped punishment - Face Sitting
« Reply #2449 on: February 28, 2021, 06:10:07 pm »
Miss Jessica - Cling film wrapped punishment - Face Sitting

Miss Jessica is available in to discover her servant all secured and also finished up from neck to toe in stick movie. She prepared him earlier and he can not move in the slightest. So she's mosting likely to make it also worse for him by sitting down on his face so he can't breath. Relocating forwards as well as reverse positions and even using him as a couch with her legs extended on his body he truly endures under her base without air. A valuable servant seat for her though.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Jessica, Jessica, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Miss_Jessica_-_Cling_film_wrapped_punishment.mp4
File Size: 143 MB
Duration: 00:11:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 1600 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Jessica_-_Cling_film_wrapped_punishment.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - Thank Me For The Privilege - Boot Worship
« Reply #2450 on: February 28, 2021, 09:10:07 pm »
Men Are Slaves - Thank Me For The Privilege - Boot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Kayla, Men Are Slaves, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Spitting, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots

File name:ThankMeForThePrivilege.mp4
File Size: 209 MB
Duration: 00:04:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6017 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ThankMeForThePrivilege.mp4

xorovod

Evolved Fights - Rocky Emerson vs Oliver Davis - Mixed Wres...
« Reply #2451 on: March 01, 2021, 12:10:08 am »
Evolved Fights - Rocky Emerson vs Oliver Davis - Mixed Wrestling

Rocky Emerson has taken a little time off from wrestling to focus her mind and body in preparation for her big come back. She is taking on Mr. Oliver Davis who is as of today, undefeated. Oliver has had an easy ride so far. The only girl to really challenge him has been Daisy Ducati. Sometimes when people are at the top of their game, they start to slack off. Today is a classic case of Hard work beating talent when Talent doesn't work hard. It seems today Oliver Davis decided to slack on his preparation. "how good could rocky be" he might have been asking himself. Today we see a Rocky like we've never seen. This girl is tenacious. Her long limbs attack Oli from all angles and he finds himself in trouble a few times. This match is close but one athlete out performs the other. The winner fucks the loser and cums on their chest after licking up all the sweat from the winner's body.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Evolved Fights, Rocky Emerson, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling

File name:ev447_oliver_rocky.mp4
File Size: 2.30 GB
Duration: 00:39:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev447_oliver_rocky.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Miss Miranda, Mistress Eleise de Lacy ...
« Reply #2452 on: March 01, 2021, 03:10:10 am »
Femme Fatale Films - Miss Miranda, Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Sorry Balls

Sorry he did it, or sorry he got caught - either way he ends up very, very sorry, with his balls in a pitiful state by the time these two ladies have finished with him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Miranda, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Miss Miranda, Eleise de Lacy, Blonde, Blond Hair, Redhead, Domestic, PVC Boots, Boots, Knee Boots, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:sorry_balls_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 990 MB
Duration: 00:19:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

sorry_balls_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Guess The Whipstress Game - Whipping
« Reply #2453 on: March 01, 2021, 06:10:03 am »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - Guess The Whipstress Game - Whipping

Slave de is really a whipping servant for your house of all Sinn. The one that's been analyzed by Me and also additional Ladies lots of moments. However a fantastic thumping servant ought to be in a position to share with who he could be being summoned by without having visiting, therefore now we'll play with just a small match and examine how very well they will discern My personality of beating from girl Yna's along with Mistress Clarrisa's. Blind-folded, he'll have three solitary tail whip lashes out of certainly one of Us and these must properly discern that girl has only whipped him thank Her. When he guesses - a fresh circular begins, when he receives it wrong - he is going to undoubtedly be whipped always before he receives it . Therefore let us see just how great a thumping slave he's and his spine will appear at the ending, regardless of how he hires he is going to be summoned anyhow.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ezada Sinn, Triple Domination, Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Guess_The_Whipstress_Game.mp4
File Size: 941 MB
Duration: 00:10:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 14.269 FPS, 12.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Guess_The_Whipstress_Game.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum - An Old As...
« Reply #2454 on: March 01, 2021, 09:10:05 am »
The Mean Girls - Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum - An Old Ashbucket (4K) - Human Ashtray

Princess Mia and I were sitting outside in the hammock over at the Desert Punishment Compound enjoying the day, using these two losers as an ashtray and a foot licking retard. How pathetic are they both? The younger bald one is laying on its back beneath the hammock doing little but licking My feet and enjoying Mia spitting in it's face. Every now and again She shoves Her toes down its throat as well, but it has it way easier than the crusty loser old ass ashbucket We have kneeling next to Us.

The creepy old stalker-turned-slave, hates feet, ashes, dogfood, or anything in its loser mouth that isn't cheap white wine out of a box. So We smoke multiple cigarettes each and use this thing as an ashtray as it wretches and writhes trying not to have to deal with the nastiness of eating burning hot tobacco ash. Oh well loser, like We care, We've already dick dwn your throat a dozen times or so, so ashes shouldn't be that bad faggot.

Get the clip to see how losers live the life or LOSERDOM at the Manor, Compound, Mountain Retreat, or wherever Mean Girls go.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Classic Smoking, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Foot Fetish, Goddess Platinum, Princess Mia, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:OldAshBucket4K.mp4
File Size: 3.14 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:13:59
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 32.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

OldAshBucket4K.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber, Goddess ...
« Reply #2455 on: March 01, 2021, 12:10:07 pm »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber, Goddess Draya - Hot Boxed Ginger

Wow, you wouldn't believe My surprise when My Aunt lead Myself and Goddess Draya outside to Our little courtyard area and opened up the old fridge that had been sitting there since forever. Not only wasn't it empty, it also contained a stinky nasty ginger slave, EWWWWWWwwww..

Well, granted it was some incredibly "rotten meat", but that wasn't going to stop Us from tenderiing it and making it into something worthwhile. First Auntie pulled out a big wooden yardstick and took to whacking it. and the thing immediately started crying out and whining. as She continued to torment the idiot, I grabbed a crop and Draya took the yardstick as My Aunt grabbed yet another tool to beat, errrmmm Tenderize, lol, this worthless piece of meat.

We rapidly took turns smashing things into it's back, legs, ass, and more.. and Draya used the yardstick on it's feet repeatedly as the thing continued to wail. Getting sick of hearing it, My Aunt quickly wrapped the idiot's head in Gorillla Tape to shut it up and muffle it's noise and that made all the difference. because now I could get close enough to its face without having to worry about it yelling while I was there or having to accidentally smell its breath.. god, could you imagine??? Yuck.. But being that close, it made it super easy for Me to crop the dummy on its forehead, chest, nipples, or anywhere else I wanted..

Watch the whole clip to see how brutal We are to this sad sack loser and just what every loser slave is willing to go through for the Mean Girls

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Goddess Platinum, Goddess Draya, Princess Amber, Beatdowns, CFNM, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Brat Girls, Fetish, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber__Goddess_Draya_-_Hot_Boxed_Ginger__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 543 MB
Duration: 00:15:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4718 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Amber__Goddess_Draya_-_Hot_Boxed_Ginger__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Her COCK is Better than hubbies - Transsexuals
« Reply #2456 on: March 01, 2021, 03:10:07 pm »
Club Stiletto - Her COCK is Better than hubbies - Transsexuals

Miss Jasmine's hubby has a useless little dick and his paycheck is all he is really good for. Jasmine naturally has other lovers, often studs, who hubby has to fluff and clean up after, but today she has her girlfriend TS Staci over. Staci's cock is three times the size of hubbies and Jasmine takes great delight in comparing their cocks. "Look how tiny his is" she says, while sitting on her husbands face, before reaching for Staci's cock and taking it in her mouth. After some sucking, Jasmine tells Staci to sit on her slaves face and feed him her cock and balls. "I've seen him suck a lot of cock" Jasmine tells her. While he sucks Staci, the two girls make out, touching and kissing.

Now they are both horny so Jasmine lays on her husband, first teasing him with her wet pussy, which he will never have, before Staci gets on top of her and slides her big cock deep inside her. Hubby is ordered to suck and lick Staci's balls at the same time as this keeps her nice and hard insuring Jasmine gets a nice hard fuck and that Staci shoots a hot big load of cum. Staci really bounds Jasmine and in the throws of pleasure she tells Staci she really must spend the night, in fact the entire weekend. The passion and arousal is evident in this scene and hubby has to settle for cock and balls with no chance of release.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Miss Jasmine, Miss Staci, Staci, Jasmine, Mistress, Asian, Transsexuals, TS, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Trans Gender

File name:kac-her-cock-is-better-than-hubbies.mp4
File Size: 756 MB
Duration: 00:09:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

kac-her-cock-is-better-than-hubbies.mp4

xorovod

ClareSpanksMen - Son-In-Law Spanking - Clare Fonda - Femdom...
« Reply #2457 on: March 01, 2021, 06:10:09 pm »
ClareSpanksMen - Son-In-Law Spanking - Clare Fonda - Femdom Spanking

Clare Fonda comes to town for a wedding and she decides to give her new son-in-law a spanking so he learns the rules of a good marriage. She spanks him with her hand, a leather strap and a large wooden paddle until he learns his lesson.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClareSpanksMen, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Clare Fonda

File name:momBride.wmv
File Size: 199 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:53
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 2484 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

momBride.wmv

xorovod

ClareSpanksMen - Spanking Over Maid - Audrey Tate - Femdom ...
« Reply #2458 on: March 01, 2021, 09:10:09 pm »
ClareSpanksMen - Spanking Over Maid - Audrey Tate - Femdom Spanking

Audrey Tate is angry that her husband did not let the maid in to clean the house because he might have been playing his music too loud and did not hear her knock on the door. So he gets a hard spanking right now from Audrey, and she promises to spank him again in front of the maid.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClareSpanksMen, Audrey Tate, Redhead, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:wife_maid.wmv
File Size: 563 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:21:13
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 3640 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

wife_maid.wmv

xorovod

Andrea Untamed - Paired Punishment - Stella Liberty - Corpo...
« Reply #2459 on: March 02, 2021, 12:10:05 am »
Andrea Untamed - Paired Punishment - Stella Liberty - Corporal Punishment

Andrea Untamed and Stella Liberty pair up in their sexy latex attire to deliver a bottom punishment to this bound slave. Using paddles, straps and their gloved hands his bare bottom turns red in no time. Hearing the cries after each strike brings nothing but joy & laughter to the Mistresses and even more so that his day of punishment has only begun.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, High Heels, Corporal Punishment, Double Domination, Andrea Untamed, Stella Liberty, Whipping, Discipline, Paddling, Paddle, Whipped, Whip, BDSM, Domination, Fem Dom, Latex, Rubber, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Strapping, Mistress

File name:Andrea_Untamed_-_Paired_Punishment_-_Stella_Liberty.mp4
File Size: 626 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 810
Duration: 00:09:32
Video: AVC, 1440x, 60.000 FPS, 9000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Andrea_Untamed_-_Paired_Punishment_-_Stella_Liberty.mp4