Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 178490 times)

xorovod

Madame Catarina - Extreme Power Caning
« Reply #2480 on: March 04, 2021, 09:10:05 pm »
Madame Catarina - Extreme Power Caning

STORY: Madame Catarina has decided to test out a new caning slave with an 'Extreme Power Caning' and is delighted with the results as the white flesh of the slave's butt is transformed into something that looks as if it should be on the butchers block.

ENTIRE MOVIE: Madame Catarina looking stunning in leather skirt, blouse, stockings and high heels drags a slave into her salon by his ear and places him on her whipping bench where he is made to present his butt for his Mistresses inspection. Madame Catarina does not like to see a pale white butt on her whipping bench and soon sets about changing its colour. Firstly with a hard spanking with her gloved hands, then when the butt is a nice shade of red a whip is taken to deepen the colour and then the riding crop before Madame Catarina selects one of her favourite dragon canes and begins to seriously thrash the slave's red ass, delighting in his cries of agony as the cane rains down on his sore butt. Again and again the dragon cane falls on the red butt, harder and harder and Madame Catarina is really beginning to enjoy herself as the first bruises appear. But the caning is merciless and continues apace as the cane cuts deep into the slave's butt and the first leaking wounds appear. But there is no change of pace, if anything Madame Catarina canes harder and more ferociously until the slave's butt is a mass of weeping red cuts and black and blue bruises and still the caning continues. Madame Catarina delights in the agonised moans of the slave as the marks increase on his now freely weeping butt. The caning continues mercilessly and the cane bites deeper into the bruised and butt until it looks like a lump of raw meat. Finally when the slave's ass is reduced to a tattered and shredded mass of crimson Madame Catarina is satisfied her work is done and places the cane across her slave's legs before she takes her leave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Caning, Cane, Madame Catarina, Canes, Canning, Extreme Domination, Corporal Punishment

File name:Madame_Catarina_-_Extreme_Power_Caning.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:30:31
Video: AVC, 1280x, 60.000 FPS, 5031 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Madame_Catarina_-_Extreme_Power_Caning.mp4

xorovod

Princess Mira - My Husbands Sexlife In Chastity - Cum Eating
« Reply #2481 on: March 05, 2021, 12:10:05 am »
Princess Mira - My Husbands Sexlife In Chastity - Cum Eating

You know I really love my husband and we are together more than 6 years but I must admit he is a natural born soft cock loser. He is a nice and smart guy but completely a submissive unmanly bitch and with his "CUM EATING CUCKOLD" belly tattoo I think he is the most famous cuckold slave in the world. Our kinky cuckold / femdom lifestyle is 100% public so he has no other option than serve me and my lovers without any conditions while he lives a "pussy free" life!He has to wear chastity permanently and I let him jerk off himself in every second week . Now I give you a little taste of his sexual life and you can imagine yourself in his shoes . I sit on his locked cock and ride him without mercy while I humiliate him verbally as well.His pathetic cock can feel my hot juicy pussy but his erection is impossible and the cold steel compresses his cock & balls. .He gets extremely horny and it causes extreme pain to him .I keep riding him till I get a huge orgasm while I enjoy his painful moans and screams. Of course I continue my cruel games and now I lie on top of him . We are in the 69 position and I make him to eat my ass and pussy while I keep teasing his throbbing locked cock. After I cum again I take off his chastity and make him to lick my feet while I let him jerk off himself . He empties his balls on my shaved pussy and I make him to lick up his disgusting cum and swallow it till the last drop like a good slut.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Mira, Chastity Male, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie

File name:Mira_Cuckold_-_My_Husbands_Sexlife_In_Chastity.mp4
File Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:25:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 7764 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mira_Cuckold_-_My_Husbands_Sexlife_In_Chastity.mp4

xorovod

Ramon's Facefull of Feet - Panda and the Lazy Sam - Face Si...
« Reply #2482 on: March 05, 2021, 03:10:07 am »
Ramon's Facefull of Feet - Panda and the Lazy Sam - Face Sitting

"Panda's annoyed that Sam hasn't been looking for a job, and is always making excuses. Panda says that he's like a piece of furniture and should be used as such. He dismisses her with a shrug and that gets her angry. So she grabs him by the ear and shoves him to the floor and starting walking on his back, and ass telling him she'll just turn him into a welcome mat and that that's all he'll ever be. He begs her to get off him and she laughs and steps off. As he gets up he calls her a crazy bitch so she pushes him on the bed and sits on his belly and starts bouncing on him. Every time he moans she bounces a little higher until he finally relents and says he'll get a job. She says she can't stand to look at his face and rolls him over onto his stomach and sits on his back. She calls her friend to see if she can hook her up with a real man. He struggles a little and she bounces on his back a few more times until he stops moving. He simply lays there and takes it as she has a convo with her friend, changing positions as she pleases to make herself more comfortable."

A custom clip!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Squash, Smothering, Smother, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Trampling, Trample, Ass Smothering, Smother, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, BBW Domination

File name:Ramon_s_Facefull_of_Feet_-_Panda_and_the_Lazy_Sam.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:10:26
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 14.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ramon_s_Facefull_of_Feet_-_Panda_and_the_Lazy_Sam.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Mistress Ezada Sinn - Ruined In Chains
« Reply #2483 on: March 05, 2021, 06:10:08 am »
The English Mansion - Mistress Ezada Sinn - Ruined In Chains

Ezada Sinn has her sub chained tightly against the leather wall, his cock exposed for her expert teasing and edging. She tells him how he is going to be used, rubbing her leather skirt on his body, making him drip precum, as she starts to edge him with a leather gloved handjob. His first ejaculation is totally ruined as she releases her grip and waits for the no pleasure cum to flow out, his balls pulled tightly by the metal clamp and chain. He is given no respite and she grips the shaft again, rubbing it roughly until she ruins his second orgasm, again no pleasure allowed for any of Ezada's subs, just cruel, ruined orgasms.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Ruined Orgasms, Cumshot, Bondage Male, Bondage, Chained Slave, Chained to Wall, Cum Edging, Glovejob, Handjob, Leather Gloves, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Leather Skirt, Post Orgasm Torment

File name:Ruined_In_Chains.mp4
File Size: 587 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5961 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ruined_In_Chains.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather - Chastity Rel...
« Reply #2484 on: March 05, 2021, 09:10:07 am »
Femme Fatale Films - Divine Mistress Heather - Chastity Release

A voyeuristic journey into the world of a real life chastity slave and Mistress. Divine Mistress Heather loves to tease and torment her chastity slaves and this one has just had his first full month locked in his cock prison. Relief has been a long time coming, but Mistress Heather lays down some interesting conditions for any future release he may be granted...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Divine Mistress Heather, Blonde, Blond Hair, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Arse Worship, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Leather, Nipple Torment, Spitting, Vibrator

File name:chastity_release_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 875 MB
Duration: 00:17:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6989 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

chastity_release_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Ass and Balls Bitch - Transsexuals
« Reply #2485 on: March 05, 2021, 12:10:09 pm »
Club Stiletto - Ass and Balls Bitch - Transsexuals

Sexy TS Rianna has her bitch on the bed, right where she left him, waiting to fight for air under her big ass. "I love watching you twitch under my ass" she tells him before sitting on him in a forward position where she both sits for extended periods but also leans forward so you can see him licking her ass and balls. She is dolled up in sexy black lingerie, pulling the panties to the side so she can feel his tongue on her private parts. After a lengthy sit the slave starts to kick for air and Rianna laughs and says "After a day without my balls he starts to twitch, just like he is now."

Rianna then reverses positions on the slave so her balls are on the slaves chest and his cock on his lips. She shifts up without letting him suck her cock and settles her balls on his mouth which he is ordered to lick. Finally she lays back on the bed and raises her legs high in the air, the slave is told to lay on his side and rim her asshole. "I tease you with my cock but really you're forever ass and balls, maybe that's what it'll say on your collar, Ass and Balls Bitch", she explains which causes her to laugh out loud. The bitch just keeps licking!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Rianna, TS, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, High Heels, Goddess Rianna

File name:kac-ass-and-balls-bitch.mp4
File Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:07:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

kac-ass-and-balls-bitch.mp4

xorovod

Merciless Dominas - 22 Inches Deep Inside - Mistress Athena...
« Reply #2486 on: March 05, 2021, 03:10:05 pm »
Merciless Dominas - 22 Inches Deep Inside - Mistress Athena, Lady Dark Angel - Pegging

Do you know these double-headed dildos that are meant for sharing? For this slave, one is not even enough. Mistress Athena and Lady Dark Angel are in the dungeon determined to have some fun, and what could be more fun than tormenting their slave a little. The Mistresses experiments a little with the slave's ass, trying to figure out how huge a dildo that you can actually squeeze in.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Athena, Lady Dark Angel, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Merciless Dominas, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_22_Inches_Deep_Inside.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:17:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_22_Inches_Deep_Inside.mp4

xorovod

Miss Kenworthy - A HARSH Strapping Across The Bare sShould ...
« Reply #2487 on: March 05, 2021, 06:10:05 pm »
Miss Kenworthy - A HARSH Strapping Across The Bare sShould Do The Trick - Caning

In this HD video Governess Kenworthy walks into her office to find a very badly behaved pupil waiting by her desk. Governess Kenworthy knows Miss Chatsworth has sent this boy here to be punished. He will not learn his lesson. Time and time again hes in her office, and this time she knows what to do with him... a HARSH Strapping across the bare should do the trick!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapping, Adult School, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:Miss_Kenworthy_-_A_HARSH_Strapping_Across_The_Bare_sShould_Do_The_Trick.mp4
File Size: 138 MB
Duration: 00:07:42
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2288 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Kenworthy_-_A_HARSH_Strapping_Across_The_Bare_sShould_Do_The_Trick.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Just a worm under Our boots - Goddess...
« Reply #2488 on: March 05, 2021, 09:10:06 pm »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - Just a worm under Our boots - Goddess Alexandra Snow

Domina Alexandra Snow and I are of the same mindset: males look so much better at Our feet. Any slave who firmly grasps this basic Femdom principle intuitively understands his place oh his knees before Us. Today, We have a boot worm: a slave who's so low that he's only granted permission to crawl and snake about on his belly. But, despite his position, his performance in cleaning Out boots with his tongue is lackluster, and Alexandra has the idea that We might consider beating the slave to encourage a more positive submissive posture. Yes, he is in arm bondage and can only locomote on his belly, which We find amusing to watch. Still, Our both pairs of high heel boots require attention and it's entertaining to witness his mouth and tongue continually searching out Our leather boots to lick and worship properly. Unfortunately, We're both growing a bit tired and bored of this worm, so Maybe it's time to take him for a walk, or should I say, "naked crawl" in public?..

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Alexandra Snow, Boots, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Verbal Humiliation, Bondage Male, Humiliation, Degradation, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Bondage, Bondage Device

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Just_a_worm_under_Our_boots_-_Goddess_Alexandra_Snow.mp4
File Size: 444 MB
Duration: 00:07:49
Video: AVC, 1280x, 15.000 FPS, 7765 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Just_a_worm_under_Our_boots_-_Goddess_Alexandra_Snow.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Karina - Inhale My fumes - My pleasure, your torme...
« Reply #2489 on: March 06, 2021, 12:10:09 am »
Mistress Karina - Inhale My fumes - My pleasure, your torment - Smoking

This little mongrel absolutely hates cigarette Smoke. but this only encourages Me to blow it all right into his pathetic face. I make him inhale it deeply so that he retches and coughs hard whilst I laugh at him suffering. I blow it into his eyes, nose and mouth so he can get a good taste of My fumes because I take delight in the fact that he doesn't enjoy it. I keep reminding him what a worthless bitch he is, and how he deserves to suffer just for the honour of being in My presence, kneeling before Me in My leather look leggings and thigh high stiletto boots. After all, slaves are here for Mistress' amusement, and if She wants them to suffer, then so it shall be!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Boot Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Mistress_Karina_-_Inhale_My_fumes_-_My_pleasure__your_torment.mp4
File Size: 144 MB
Duration: 00:10:07
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1800 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Karina_-_Inhale_My_fumes_-_My_pleasure__your_torment.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Sarah - Too white for My licking - Whipping
« Reply #2490 on: March 06, 2021, 03:10:10 am »
Mistress Sarah - Too white for My licking - Whipping

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Sarah, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Bondage Male, Bondage, X-Frame, Blonde, Blond Hair

File name:Mistress_Sarah_-_Too_white_for_My_liking.mp4
File Size: 797 MB
Duration: 00:21:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5023 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Sarah_-_Too_white_for_My_liking.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Vixen - Cane Enable - Caning
« Reply #2491 on: March 06, 2021, 06:10:11 am »
Mistress Vixen - Cane Enable - Caning

Mistress Vixen restrains her naked slave in a kneeking stockade, completely restrained and available for her pleasure. Firstly she uses her beautifully manicured hands to apply some warming strokes to his helpless ass. If you have never felt them let me assure you Mistress Vixen's hands really hurt when used as a punishment implement! Of course when she uses her hands to tease they are soft and gentle beyond believe - this guy however isn't going to get any teasing!

Mistress Vixen moves through a series of increasingly heavy and harsh floggers bringing plenty of pain to his ass and occassionally his balls. It isn't very long before Mistress Vixen has worked herself up to using the cane, such an iconic implement and one Mistress Vixen wields with terrible effect.

Evey now and then Mistress Vixen digglorious heels hard and deep into the vicious welts she has just created, such lovely legs she has!

The last few moments of the video have Mistress Vixen's slave partially released from his stockade so that he can put his unworthy tounge to its primary use in life, worship of his owners boots. He is locked back in the stockade and left to consider his position.

Its so great to see Mistress Vixen being violent - makes my day ever day!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Vixen, Caning, Mistress, Vixen, Cane, Canes, Canning, Flogging, Boots

File name:Mistress_Vixen_-_Cane_Enable.mp4
File Size: 646 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 810
Duration: 00:17:10
Video: AVC, 1440x, 60.000 FPS, 5066 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Vixen_-_Cane_Enable.mp4

xorovod

Obey Melanie - Train for My Feet - Foot Worship
« Reply #2492 on: March 06, 2021, 09:10:11 am »
Obey Melanie - Train for My Feet - Foot Worship

Are you ready to see what training at My feet is really like? Ready to worship My soles and lick the bottoms of My feet? Do you have the endurance? I'm going to take your dick away and strip you of your dignity. Then you will truly be My foot slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Slave Training, POV, Femdom POV

File name:Obey_Melanie_-_Train_for_My_Feet.mp4
File Size: 664 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:10:37
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.852 FPS, 8597 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie_-_Train_for_My_Feet.mp4

xorovod

Obey Nikita - Lick My Latex - CEI
« Reply #2493 on: March 06, 2021, 12:10:15 pm »
Obey Nikita - Lick My Latex - CEI

I just can't stand wearing latex that's not shiny. Lucky for my slave I keep it around to gloss up my rubberwear. with its tongue. It also licks my high heels clean, which gives it purpose in life, I imagine. Just the site of my natural latex black seamed FF stockings is enough to make my rubber boi drool all over my Italian designer platform heels. When it gets to lick all that glossy material clinging to my legs it's only a matter of time before it begs me to cum all over my latex coated feet. That's the best time to shine, of course!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Nikita, Mistress, Latex, Rubber, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, High Heels

File name:Obey_Nikita_-_Lick_My_Latex.mp4
File Size: 446 MB
Duration: 00:10:07
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5959 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Nikita_-_Lick_My_Latex.mp4

xorovod

Obey Nikita - Life As My Carpet - Trampling
« Reply #2494 on: March 06, 2021, 03:10:14 pm »
Obey Nikita - Life As My Carpet - Trampling

Life as my carpet is all about proper placement well beneath my gorgeous high heeled footwear. It already knows its place well, and It lives quite simply really - on the floor face up ready to be stepped on, kicked, walked over, heel plunged, used as a shoe rag or otherwise reduced to nothing more than the dirt that clings to my soles. And it might even be allowed the privilege of licking that off my heels if it does a good job serving as my human rug. Who knows, this slut might even work its way up to living as my welcome mat so it can be used much more often!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, High Heels, Mistress Obey Nikita, Obey Nikita, Mistress, Trample

File name:Obey_Nikita_-_Life_As_My_Carpet.mp4
File Size: 280 MB
Duration: 00:10:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3691 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Nikita_-_Life_As_My_Carpet.mp4

xorovod

PegHim - Ryan Keely x Michael Vegas - Pegging
« Reply #2495 on: March 06, 2021, 06:10:03 pm »
PegHim - Ryan Keely x Michael Vegas - Pegging

Ryan Keely uses the new @builder_on harness to give Michael a ride. Her incredible enthusiasm makes this pegging scene worth the watch.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Anal Stretching, Anal Fisting, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Big Ass, Big Tits, Big Toy, Blonde, Dildo, Fisting, Gaping, High Heels, Harness

File name:101806_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 2.22 GB
Duration: 00:31:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

101806_shoot_high.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Be Thankful to Mistress - Mistress Amandara -...
« Reply #2496 on: March 06, 2021, 09:10:04 pm »
Perfect Sin - Be Thankful to Mistress - Mistress Amandara - Whipping

Brazilian Mistress Amandara is filming her first scene with us at our 2020 August shoot. Our Mistress is not the only debutant filming with us today, also the slave is doing his first ever filmed scene. With two first time models, you could worry that the scene would not be as hard and extreme as most of us would like to see. Don't worry, Mistress Amandara show herself as an absolute merciless domina, destroying her tied up victim. Hard ballbusting, CBT and nipple play is on the table. Highly recommended for ballbusting fans!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Amandara, Amandara, Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Caning, Cane, Canes, Corporal Punishment, Canning, Nipple Play

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Be_Thankful_to_Mistress_-_Mistress_Amandara.mp4
File Size: 2.43 GB
Duration: 00:34:12

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Be_Thankful_to_Mistress_-_Mistress_Amandara.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Cock Hungry Doormat - Goddess Valkyrie - Fema...
« Reply #2497 on: March 07, 2021, 12:10:06 am »
Perfect Sin - Cock Hungry Doormat - Goddess Valkyrie - Female Domination

Sitting on a throne in a leather corset Goddess Valkyrie wants to train a slave in deep throat sucking. The Mistress is patient. Constantly reassuring and inspiring, she closely monitors that every inch of her dick is thoroughly swallowed and licked. But despite this, the bad boy is constantly gagging and retching.

After seeing the pitiful efforts of her slave, the Goddess decides to use him as a doormat. Quite a shaggy rug, dare I say 🙂 Chunky heels of lady's ankle boots will leave him beautiful marks to remember this lesson.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Trample, Boots, Goddess Valkyrie, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Interracial, Black, Ebony, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Cock_Hungry_Doormat_-_Goddess_Valkyrie.mp4
File Size: 830 MB
Duration: 00:11:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9977 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Cock_Hungry_Doormat_-_Goddess_Valkyrie.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Spin the Wheel - Lady Dark Angel, Mistress At...
« Reply #2498 on: March 07, 2021, 03:10:07 am »
Perfect Sin - Spin the Wheel - Lady Dark Angel, Mistress Athena - Female Domination

When mistresses decided to make a better version of you, you should be grateful to them and to strictly follow their orders. And if you, big fat pig broke the diet, you will get your punishment! To make it more exciting for them, Lady Dark Angel and Mistress Athena didn't tell slave which torment follow each number on the wheel. Also, as dominas prefer silent victim they use the most fascinating way to close the gluttonous mouth - facesitting. P.S. Award for Best Supporting Actor goes to the pervert in the cell behind :)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Biting, Lady Dark Angel, Mistress Athena, CBT, Spitting, Face Sitting, Mistress, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Spin_the_Wheel_-_Lady_Dark_Angel__Mistress_Athena.mp4
File Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:19:05

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Spin_the_Wheel_-_Lady_Dark_Angel__Mistress_Athena.mp4

xorovod

PervOUT - Femdom Fitness with Lily Lane - Pegging
« Reply #2499 on: March 07, 2021, 06:10:09 am »

Home › Femdom › PervOUT - Femdom Fitness with Lily Lane - Pegging
07 Jan, 2021

Lily Lane asked Lance Hart to come over and show her some things about fitness. She got all dressed up with a high cut leotard, high socks, and even wrist bands.

When Lance starts showing her stretches, she only seems interested in his ass. She tells him that the only real work out she does is fucking dudes in the ass.

Lily has to go to work, but Lance is still blue balled with a raging boner on her sofa. He begs her to at least jerk him off or something.

She's wearing some kind of slutty waitress outfit with shiny pantyhose and sneakers. "I guess I could jerk you off real quick, but if you get any cum on my work outfit, you're going to clean it up with your fucking tongue."

She edges him and laughs every time she stops right before he cums, knowing his balls are blue as fuck. She even squeezes and slaps his balls a little.

Eventually she milks a huge load from him all over her outfit and makes him lick it all up.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Lily Lane, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Leotard Fetish, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Handjob

File name:PervOUT_-_Femdom_Fitness_with_Lily_Lane.mp4
File Size: 528 MB
Duration: 00:23:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2968 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PervOUT_-_Femdom_Fitness_with_Lily_Lane.mp4