Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 178279 times)

xorovod

Sin Sisters - These Feet Are Made For Worshipping (1080 HD)...
« Reply #2500 on: March 07, 2021, 09:10:10 am »
Sin Sisters - These Feet Are Made For Worshipping (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

Dressed in gorgeous elegant outfits, Goddess Healah Sin and Mistress Black Nymphetamin have a nice relaxing time and now They want Their divine feet worshipped. Snap of a finger Their slave crawls in and kneels before Them. But before worshiping Their feet, the slave must prove his devotion by worshiping Their beautiful shoes. Indeed he is a passionate foot slave and cleans Their shoes well. Now it's time to worship the beautiful feet of the Mistresses.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Healah, Mistress Black Nymphetamin, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:Sin_Sisters_-_These_Feet_Are_Made_For_Worshipping__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 875 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Sin_Sisters_-_These_Feet_Are_Made_For_Worshipping__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Sado-Ladies - The Shoe Fetching Game - Mistress Stella, Mis...
« Reply #2501 on: March 07, 2021, 12:10:09 pm »
Sado-Ladies - The Shoe Fetching Game - Mistress Stella, Mistress Nemesis - Whipping

Next action clip starring goddesses Mistress Stella and Nemesis! Our bitches are in the mood to play some games with her slaves. The game is simple: Stella throws away one of her shoes through all the room and the slave has to fetch it as fast as he can - of course crawling on all fours and by his mouth.

Soon both ladies think the slave performs way to slow so Nemesis gets up and encourage him a lil bit with her whip... Haha... The increase their game a lil bit by blindfolding the slave... So it gets far harder for him to find where the shoe lands... And the more Nemesis whips him... And he is getting more degraded by Nemesis cuz she orders him every time she whips him he has to bark like a... Puuuhh... Really cruel games today... Class a femdom clip with 2 superhot Mistresses!

German Language

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Mistress Stella, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress Nemesis, Corset, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Boots, High Heels, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment, Leather, Gloves

File name:TheShoeFetchingGame.mp4
File Size: 216 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:02
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3211 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TheShoeFetchingGame.mp4

xorovod

PegHim - Frankie Vanian and Siouxsie Q ravage Michael Vegas...
« Reply #2502 on: March 07, 2021, 03:10:13 pm »
PegHim - Frankie Vanian and Siouxsie Q ravage Michael Vegas in a hunting lodge

Frtank SQ and MV all get together for a great time. Double strapon penetration leaves Michael begging for an even bigger stretch at the end.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Siouxsie Q, PegHim, Anal Fisting, Fists, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:peghim_20201219_Frankie_Siouxsie_Michael_4k_full__1080p.mp4
File Size: 994 MB
Duration: 00:26:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_20201219_Frankie_Siouxsie_Michael_4k_full__1080p.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Puppet Masters - Anal Fisting
« Reply #2503 on: March 07, 2021, 06:10:06 pm »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Puppet Masters - Anal Fisting

Lexi Sindel, Carmen Rivera, and Domina Dahlia turn their slave's inside out as they go elbow deep into their slutty fuck-holes and transform them into their personal hand puppets.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Femdom Empire, Lexi Sindel, Anal Fisting, Fists, Carmen Rivera, Domina Dahlia, Anal Play, Gang Bang, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:CarmenLexiDahliaStretchingParty.mp4
File Size: 1.00 GB
Duration: 00:14:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CarmenLexiDahliaStretchingParty.mp4

xorovod

Stella Liberty - Think of Me Tomorrow (720 HD) - Caning
« Reply #2504 on: March 07, 2021, 09:10:03 pm »
Stella Liberty - Think of Me Tomorrow (720 HD) - Caning

Stella Liberty has tied her slave so that his legs are over his head and his ass is easily accessible for a brutal caning. She loves his the tender area beneath the buttocks is positioned perfectly for her cane strikes. She gives him stripes up and down his ass and thighs so that all day tomorrow he will think of her when he is trying to focus at work. He won't be able to sit or move around without a nice reminder that his body belongs to her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stella Liberty, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, CBT, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Stella_Liberty_-_Think_of_Me_Tomorrow__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 170 MB
Duration: 00:11:53
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 1800 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stella_Liberty_-_Think_of_Me_Tomorrow__720_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Sweet Femdom - Edged with My Strapon - Juliette March - Peg...
« Reply #2505 on: March 08, 2021, 12:10:04 am »
Sweet Femdom - Edged with My Strapon - Juliette March - Pegging

Juliette is riding Lance's face. She slides her pussy on his cock and uses him to get herself off quickly, then tells him that if he wants to cum, it's going to be with her strap on in his ass.

She changes into a leotard with shiny pantyhose and fishnets and slides her cock inside him. She brings him to the edge of cumming over and over until he can't take it any more then finally milks out a giant load all over his stomach.

Of course, she feeds it to him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sweet Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Juliette, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Edging Games, Leotard Fetish

File name:Sweet_Femdom_-_Edged_with_My_Strapon_-_Juliette_March.mp4
File Size: 1.28 GB
Duration: 00:22:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sweet_Femdom_-_Edged_with_My_Strapon_-_Juliette_March.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Mia - Come Rela...
« Reply #2506 on: March 08, 2021, 03:10:08 am »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Mia - Come Relax In My Special Slave Chair (1080 HD)

So I had one of My slaves build a special chair from steel that is perfect for restraining losers in any number of different ways. And the slave that I always like beating the best is My old ass geezer slave as it constantly drives Me crazy in one way or another. Here, Princess Mia and I too the old ass down to the basement in the Manor and strapped the old asshole into the chair and had Our way with it.

Watch as We get this old man set up for an all time epic Mean Girl Beatdown beating all over the front of its body as this chair makes it super easy to do so. We both have access to its tiny little cock to stemp on and crush, as well as its chest, legs, arms and head... We use paddles, crops, whips, canes, and even Our stilletos to hurt and ruin this sad thing. And you see its head bobble around like a broken doll as it cries out in pain.

See, what better Christmas present is there from a slave, than a device made to hurt and destroy the slaves themselves? Perfect on-going mindfuck of Our property and alongside an asskicking or ten to boot. Get the clip now to watch old man geezer receive one of the fiercest ass kickings of his time at the Mean Girl Manor

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Princess Mia, Beatdowns, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, CFNM, CBT, BDSM, Dual Domination, Double Domination, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Mia_-_Come_Relax_In_My_Special_Slave_Chair__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:19:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7990 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum__Princess_Mia_-_Come_Relax_In_My_Special_Slave_Chair__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Princess Bridgette Ballbusts in Lingerie -...
« Reply #2507 on: March 08, 2021, 06:10:09 am »
The Mean Girls - Princess Bridgette Ballbusts in Lingerie - Ballbusting

The name of the clip pretty much says it all. Super hot.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Bridgette, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Young Mistress, Balls Busting, Blonde, Blond Hair, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, The Mean Girls Club

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Bridgette_Ballbusts_in_Lingerie.mp4
File Size: 230 MB
Duration: 00:12:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2449 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Princess_Bridgette_Ballbusts_in_Lingerie.mp4

xorovod

Tiffany Nailor - Lockdown. Human Doormat and Ashtray - Boot...
« Reply #2508 on: March 08, 2021, 09:10:10 am »
Tiffany Nailor - Lockdown. Human Doormat and Ashtray - Boot Worship

I have lost count of the days I have spent in the bunker with my slave.

He has no idea either but that's ok - he's only here to be useful to me anyway!

I use him as a footstool, resting my big heavy Timberland boots on his face, making him lick the soles.

I then decide to partake in a little natural stress relief, and use his dirty little mouth as my ashtray!

Gotta get through this somehow, right?!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Tiffany Nailor, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, Smoking, Humiliation, Degradation, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Spitting, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Post-Apocalyptic

File name:Tiffany_Nailor_-_Lockdown._Human_Doormat_and_Ashtray.mp4
File Size: 731 MB
Duration: 00:05:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 19.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tiffany_Nailor_-_Lockdown._Human_Doormat_and_Ashtray.mp4

xorovod

Ambers Dungeon - Dance On Her Dick - Mistress Jade Indica
« Reply #2509 on: March 08, 2021, 12:10:09 pm »
Ambers Dungeon - Dance On Her Dick - Mistress Jade Indica

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Jade Indica, Jade Indica, Mistress, Anal Play, Brunettes, CBT, Corporal Punishment, Milking, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Pussy Worship, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:danceondicka.mp4
File Size: 1.67 GB
Duration: 01:04:35
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

danceondicka.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Miss Zara DuRose - Caged Fuck Meat
« Reply #2510 on: March 08, 2021, 03:10:03 pm »
The English Mansion - Miss Zara DuRose - Caged Fuck Meat

Miss Zara du Rose visits the slave cell, to release one of her sex object who has has been locked away and is very eager to impress and be released. After showing his submission by kissing her beautiful leather boots, she brings him out, locking him to a chain, ready to examine the parts that she is going to use, pulling his tongue out with the forceps and making his cock grow. He lays on the mattress, as Mistress takes pleasure from his eager tongue on her perfect pussy, making sure she grinds he clit into his face, with no regard to his comfort. After her first orgasm, she moves onto his straining, hard dick, her tightness enveloping him as he is told to fuck her hard, without coming, so she can orgasm again. In reward for such exceptional servitude, Zara grants him a release, using her soft, expert hands to rub him to an intense cumshot.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Miss Zara DuRose, Zara DuRose, Redhead, Bondage Male, Bondage, Bondage Spread Eagle, Cage, Cum, Female Orgasm, Handjob, Long Red Nails, Male Sex Slave, Mouth Examination, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating, Queening, Sex, Topless Domina

File name:Caged_Fuck_Meat.mp4
File Size: 882 MB
Duration: 00:26:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4480 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Caged_Fuck_Meat.mp4

xorovod

He came in me after best Prostate Massage ever - Handjob
« Reply #2511 on: March 08, 2021, 06:10:04 pm »
He came in me after best Prostate Massage ever - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amateur, Homemade, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Creampie, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Milking, Prostate Massage, Sex, Fucking, Cum in Pussy

File name:He_came_in_me_after_best_Prostate_Massage_ever.mp4
File Size: 201 MB
Duration: 00:10:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2630 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

He_came_in_me_after_best_Prostate_Massage_ever.mp4

xorovod

Hot Nurse does Perfect Prostate Massage - Handjob
« Reply #2512 on: March 08, 2021, 09:10:05 pm »
Hot Nurse does Perfect Prostate Massage - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Prostate Massage

File name:Hot_Nurse_does_Perfect_Prostate_Massage.mp4
File Size: 122 MB
Duration: 00:05:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3143 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hot_Nurse_does_Perfect_Prostate_Massage.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Rebekka Raynor - Belittled In The Bar
« Reply #2513 on: March 09, 2021, 12:10:06 am »
Femme Fatale Films - Rebekka Raynor - Belittled In The Bar

It's a brave yet stupid man who threatens Rebekka Raynor, as this fool soon finds to his peril. Threatening to tell the manager about her smoking in the bar, he unleashes upon himself her sharp tongue and keen ability to humiliate hapless males in public. She forces him to his knees and then puts the gusset of her pantyhose right over his face, asking him if he feels more manly now! She blows smoke from the cigarette he hates so much, right into his face, drops her ash on his tongue and then makes him swallow her butt. She does however give him some lubrication to help it go down, in the form of her spit. She then gets him to strip naked and starts to dig her heels into his pathetic body, before giving him a good hard belting and then trampling all over his body in her sharp heeled knee boots. Finally and before the barman gets to worship her boots, she makes him sniff, lick and suck her sweaty feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Femme Fatale Films, Rebekka Raynor, Boots, Trampling, Trample, Belt Whipping, Boots, Human Ashtray, Humiliation, Leather, Degradation, Smoke, Cigarette, Leather Boots, Leather Knee Boots, Human Ashtray, Leather Skirt, Smoking, Spitting, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:belittled_in_the_bar_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 2.07 GB
Duration: 00:41:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

belittled_in_the_bar_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

Sweet Femdom - Big Tits, Pantyhose Smothering and Ass Play
« Reply #2514 on: March 09, 2021, 03:10:09 am »
Sweet Femdom - Big Tits, Pantyhose Smothering and Ass Play

Mckenzie Lee and Leigh Raven keep Lance Hart on the edge of cumming while railing his prostate with a big dildo. They take turns sitting on his face to tease him more until he finally explodes cum all over the place.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sweet Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mckenzie Lee, Leigh Raven, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Lance Hart, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Handjob, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Fishnets, Nylons, Pantyhose, Cum on Pantyhose, Big Booty, Big Tits, Huge Breast, Big Boobs

File name:big_boobs_pantyhose_smothering_and_ass_play_edging.mp4
File Size: 864 MB
Duration: 00:14:42

D O W N L O A D:

big_boobs_pantyhose_smothering_and_ass_play_edging.mp4

xorovod

Evolved Fights - Bella Rossi vs. Will Tile - Mixed Wrestling
« Reply #2515 on: March 09, 2021, 06:10:08 am »
Evolved Fights - Bella Rossi vs. Will Tile - Mixed Wrestling

Mr. Will Tile is Back and we are throwing him to Bella Rossi who has been known to kick ass on guys and sometimes get her ass kicked. Today you have to wait until the last moments of the round to see how this one is going to end. The Action is back and forth with Will having a clear strength advantage but Bella Rossi being relentless with her dick grabbing. Will's dick is long enough for Bella to reach from just about anywhere. A dick like that can be a blessing and a curse in a sex fight. No where to run no where to hide, that dick is out and there for the taking. Bella does some good work on Will's Big Black cock. Only one can win. The winner torments the loser with orgasm denial. The loser it edged close to Orgasm and then denied and spanked for even thinking they were allowed to cum. Loser is fucked unil cum squirts out of them.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Evolved Fights, Bella Rossi, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, BBC, Big Black Cock, Blowjob, Humiliation, Degradation, Interracial, Lift and Carry, Male Wins, Pentration, Squirting, Winner Fucks Loser

File name:ev3452_bella_will.mp4
File Size: 2.53 GB
Duration: 00:43:45

D O W N L O A D:

ev3452_bella_will.mp4

xorovod

Anime Girl Anal Orgasm - Pegging
« Reply #2516 on: March 09, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
Anime Girl Anal Orgasm - Pegging

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Amateur, Homemade, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Anime_Girl_Anal_Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 675 MB
Duration: 00:13:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 6620 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anime_Girl_Anal_Orgasm.mp4

xorovod

Brutal-Facesitting - Mistress Eva Andersen (4K) - Female Do...
« Reply #2517 on: March 09, 2021, 12:10:04 pm »
Brutal-Facesitting - Mistress Eva Andersen (4K) - Female Domination

Making her man submit to her dirtiest fantasies, is what makes this lovely blonde dominatrix so darn amazing! After some fun ass spanking, she ordered him to lay on the table, as she spread her legs wide open and rode his face. You can see his cock getting harder and harder by the minute, which just means that her pussy must be delicious.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, Mistress Eva Andersen, Eva Andersen, Mistress, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Handjob, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Brutal-Facesitting_-_Mistress_Eva_Andersen.mp4
File Size: 1.24 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:20:19
Video: AVC, 3840x, 25.000 FPS, 8525 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brutal-Facesitting_-_Mistress_Eva_Andersen.mp4

xorovod

Demon Goddess Jane - A Peek into Femdom Personal Slavery - ...
« Reply #2518 on: March 09, 2021, 03:10:04 pm »
Demon Goddess Jane - A Peek into Femdom Personal Slavery - Human Furniture

My personal slave shitstain does what I make him do best! That disgusting mouth is used as a refuse receptacle and cleans up my muddy sneakers. These rainy Oregon days get my pretty feet so messy but I always have a loser on hand to clean up for me. After I'm done watching my dirty shoes get freshened up I make the bitch prop himself up as my foot stool. There's no better way to relax than with a warm beta male beneath you. I wrap things up with a quick but severe caning. The tight crack of my thin wooden paddle rings out so deliciously.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Caning, Demon Goddess Jane, Jane, Cane, Canes, Canning, Dirty Shoe, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Sneakers, Human Furniture

File name:DemonGoddessJ_-_A_Peek_into_Femdom_Personal_Slavery.mp4
File Size: 780 MB
Resolution: 1894 x 1080
Duration: 00:17:25
Video: AVC, 1894x, 30.000 FPS, 6098 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DemonGoddessJ_-_A_Peek_into_Femdom_Personal_Slavery.mp4

xorovod

Femboy Anal Fuck - Sissy
« Reply #2519 on: March 09, 2021, 06:10:05 pm »
Femboy Anal Fuck - Sissy

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Amateur, Homemade, Stroking, Jerk Off, Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Femboy_Anal_Fuck.mp4
File Size: 481 MB
Duration: 00:12:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 5024 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femboy_Anal_Fuck.mp4