Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 201446 times)

xorovod

Madame MonsieurX - Sexy Mistress Fisting Her Submissive - A...
« Reply #2600 on: March 19, 2021, 09:10:06 pm »
Madame MonsieurX - Sexy Mistress Fisting Her Submissive - Anal Fisting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Madame MonsieurX, Mistress, Anal Fisting, Fists, Anal, Anus, Ass, Strocking, Blowjob, Jerk Off, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Madame_MonsieurX_-_Sexy_Mistress_Fisting_Her_Submissive.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:12:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 12.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Madame_MonsieurX_-_Sexy_Mistress_Fisting_Her_Submissive.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Breath Me In - Smoking & Human Ashtray
« Reply #2601 on: March 20, 2021, 12:10:06 am »
Perfect Sin - Breath Me In - Smoking & Human Ashtray

Isn't James the classic British name for a house servant/waiter? Well, at least that is the name coming to my mind, when thinking old British commedy movies. In this clip slave James will have the chance to serve Domina Jemma in this classic smoking clip. The slave have to inhale lots of smoke, being spat into his mouth, have his nipples tortured, used as an ashtray and of course take lot's of verbal humiliation. Classic Bristish Femdom at it's finest.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Verbal Humiliation

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Breath_Me_In.mp4
File Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:19:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Breath_Me_In.mp4

xorovod

Pure Domination of My Wicked Whip - Full Clip - Whipping an...
« Reply #2602 on: March 20, 2021, 03:10:09 am »
Pure Domination of My Wicked Whip - Full Clip - Whipping and Caning

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Asian Mean Girls, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress, Young Mistress, Asian, Latina, Empress Jennifer, Hard

File name:Pure_Domination_of_My_Wicked_Whip_-_Full_Clip.mp4
File Size: 972 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:13:07
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 10.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pure_Domination_of_My_Wicked_Whip_-_Full_Clip.mp4

xorovod

Ramon Face Full - Training Calliope - Femdom
« Reply #2603 on: March 20, 2021, 06:10:10 am »
Ramon Face Full - Training Calliope - Femdom

She is a 50's wife dream queen with a splash of fetish to compliment her comfy home quality!

Sage, Lulu, and Sebastian show her the basic moves that she will use in her time here at Ramon's Facefull

The Forward Facesit, The Reverse Facesit, and the Seated Foot Smother and all on little Shortee!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Interracial, Ebony, Brazil, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Ramon_Face_Full_-_Training_Calliope.mp4
File Size: 1.43 GB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:13:11
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.931 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ramon_Face_Full_-_Training_Calliope.mp4

xorovod

Tricked Ino Stroking with Bengay Cock Whipped and Made to C...
« Reply #2604 on: March 20, 2021, 09:10:10 am »
Tricked Ino Stroking with Bengay Cock Whipped and Made to Cum on Roommates Sweaty Feet - Ball Abuse

Slyyy is not done having fun with her pathetic roommate, and she makes him stand next to her and stroke his cock just for her entertainment. The slave is quite uncomfortable being completely nude in front of her, and thinking about the humiliating job she had told im about in the previous scene "After Dancing Riper Sweaty Sniffing and Foot Gagging" He is happy though that his cock is not locked back up in the tiny chastity device. Slyyy tells him to get his cock hard, and that he should always be hard in her presence. He obeys and strokes his cock hoping that he will get to cum after enduring the sweaty foot smelling he had just received. She is going to let him but unfortunately she is feeling extra cruel, and whips his swollen balls while he strokes. She doesn't want him to blow off too quickly. As he strokes his cock faster she whips his balls harder and faster enduring her whipping until he is ready to cum, and asks her if he can cum. She makes him stop stroking, and put his hands on his head. She starts to lash his throbbing cock with the leather leash.

She says she has a different idea if he wants to cum, something different, something fun, fun for her at least. After she is satisfied with the whipping of his cock, she makes him stroke for her again. The lashes to his balls resume. When he thinks he is close she makes him put his hands on his head again, and lashes his cock even harder. He then resumes stroking. She asks him if he really wants to cum he has to use this special lubricant she has. He is excited at the prospect of cumming, and holds out his hand and she squirts the lube into his hand. He lathers up his cock, and begins stroking commenting on how it smells like toothpaste. As he strokes his cock starts to warm up, and the more he strokes the hotter his cock gets until its burning. She shows him what the lube is, and it's bengay!! Now he is having a hard time as it is affecting his arousal, and she starts ball whipping him more. He endures it and manages to get ready to cum. Slyyy presents her pretty yet still stinky feet to him. He dumps his load onto her wrinkled soles in relief. He starts to get something to clean off the cum, but she tells him to lick it off. At least he got to cum because he had been stroking 20 minutes in previous scenes, now totalling 30 minutes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sweaty Feet, Stroking, Jerk Off, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Cock Whipping, CBT, Ball Abuse, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Cum on Feet, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Spe

File name:Tricked_Ino_Stroking_with_Bengay_Cock_Whipped_and_Made_to_Cum_on_Roommates_Sweaty_Feet.mp4
File Size: 187 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:12:56
Video: AVC, 960x, 30.000 FPS, 1924 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Tricked_Ino_Stroking_with_Bengay_Cock_Whipped_and_Made_to_Cum_on_Roommates_Sweaty_Feet.mp4

xorovod

FemaleWorship - Go Fix Me Some Waffles - Lilly James - Oral...
« Reply #2605 on: March 20, 2021, 12:10:04 pm »
FemaleWorship - Go Fix Me Some Waffles - Lilly James - Oral Servitude

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Lilly James, Female Orgasm

File name:GoFixMeSomeWaffles.mp4
File Size: 201 MB
Duration: 00:04:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6088 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

GoFixMeSomeWaffles.mp4

xorovod

Mean World - Mean Bitches - Ebony Goddess Power - Cali Cali...
« Reply #2606 on: March 20, 2021, 03:10:07 pm »
Mean World - Mean Bitches - Ebony Goddess Power - Cali Caliente - Interracial

Cali calls a handyman to fix her broken light but she has no intention of paying. She knows a submissive whiteboy when she sees one. She knows that all it will take is one look at her AMAZING bubble-butt and he will be on his knees begging to kiss it. She has no trouble turning him into her compliant slave... soon he's offering to pay her for the privilege of fixing her light! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, HANDJOB, and more!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mean World, Mean Bitches, Ebony, Black, Interracial, Cali Caliente, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:ebonygoddesspower.mp4
File Size: 2.63 GB
Duration: 00:46:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ebonygoddesspower.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - Go Patches, Go! - Human Animal
« Reply #2607 on: March 20, 2021, 06:10:07 pm »
Men Are Slaves - Go Patches, Go! - Human Animal

Ashlee loves to ride horses, and if this slave expects to remain in her stable of pets then he will have to be trained as a suitable horse for her. Every horse needs a name and she names this one Patches, then she puts the cock shock collar on him to improve his response times, grabs her whip and begins his training. The amount of pain and suffering she puts him through may looks excessive, but all this pain is necessary for him to learn to be a good horse for her as quickly as possible.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ponyplay, Human Pony, MAS, Men Are Slaves, Boots, Riding Boots, Princess Ashlee, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_Go_Patches__Go_.mp4
File Size: 523 MB
Duration: 00:08:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 8558 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_Go_Patches__Go_.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - My Little Toes - Amanda Tate - Foot Worship
« Reply #2608 on: March 20, 2021, 09:10:09 pm »
Men Are Slaves - My Little Toes - Amanda Tate - Foot Worship

While Amanda occupies herself with her various business emails and the like, her slave lies underneath the table and does what he does best, namely licking her feet. Like a good subservient pet hit sits there quietly and adores her, taking care not to disturb her while she goes about her business. Good boy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Men Are Slaves, MAS, Amanda Tate

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_My_Little_Toes_-_Amanda_Tate.mp4
File Size: 311 MB
Duration: 00:05:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 7389 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_My_Little_Toes_-_Amanda_Tate.mp4

xorovod

Mixed Wrestling Zone - Amazonian Comeback! - Wrestling & Sc...
« Reply #2609 on: March 21, 2021, 12:10:10 am »
Mixed Wrestling Zone - Amazonian Comeback! - Wrestling & Scissor

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Scissor, Scissorhold, Victoria, Scissored, Scissoring, Smother, Smothering, Amazon, Victory Pose, Domination, Groin Grabbing

File name:ViktoriavsAti1080.mp4
File Size: 2.41 GB
Duration: 00:17:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ViktoriavsAti1080.mp4

xorovod

Pastel Goddess - Virgin Punished for Dreaming of Sex - BBW ...
« Reply #2610 on: March 21, 2021, 03:10:11 am »
Pastel Goddess - Virgin Punished for Dreaming of Sex - BBW Domination

Have you ever dreamt of being able to fuck me? In this clip, you get to watch 5 minutes of Kitten's dream of having sex with me. He fucks me from behind, then I suck and ride his cock, and he fucks me hard. all in his head! Back in reality, I walk up to Kitten, sound at rest on the couch, and fart in his face to wake him up. The smell makes him gag and takes him out of his dream. I make him tell me what happened in his dream, then laugh at him and remind him that he will never get to fuck me. In fact, I have to punish him for even thinking about it! I fart in his face again. He wishes I would show mercy, but that won't be happening today. I drag him off the couch and onto the floor. He is so tiny below me. I bend down and slap him around relentlessly, making him tell me how his dick is too small for me to ever use. That's right! I need big dicks. I continue slapping him to beat the notion into his head. I push the slave onto all fours and lay into his stomach with kicks in my heels. "It's too bad you'll be a virgin forever." I bully and beat him fiercely as he wimpers and pleads. When he says he's sorry, I just hit him harder. I flip him onto his back, squat and fart into his mouth. He eats up a piece that comes out and I make him tell me about the ways he fucked me in his dream, just to laugh at him. I deliver more kicks to his ribs until he squirms up against the couch, so I land heavy spanks on his ass until it is raw. I give him another fart. He cries that it isn't fair. I slap the fuck out of his weak little face and tell him that he doesn't deserve to think about fucking me. I slap him until his ears ring and he's quivering in pain. One more fart shoots into his face but some solid comes out, hitting Kitten before it falls to the floor. Perfect! I push his face next to it and make him sniff my mess while I paddle his ass as he cries and shrieks. I ignore his pain until I'm satisfied.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BBW Domination, BBW, Fat, Plum, Chubby, Crying, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Fem Dom Sex, Fem Dom, Domination, Kicking, Kicking Fetish, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Verbal Humiliation, Wet Farts, Corporal Punishment

File name:Pastel_Goddess_-_Virgin_Punished_for_Dreaming_of_Sex.mp4
File Size: 572 MB
Duration: 00:15:41
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pastel_Goddess_-_Virgin_Punished_for_Dreaming_of_Sex.mp4

xorovod

Alba Loves Bondage - Leather Belts Treatment - Bondage
« Reply #2611 on: March 21, 2021, 06:10:03 am »
Alba Loves Bondage - Leather Belts Treatment - Bondage

In this clip, the stunning SPAM - buy and die Bond is Alba's victim.. She wants to have some fun with him tying him up in hogtie with belts. They both have a very sexy outfit, and they look at their best. SPAM - buy and die is lying on the floor, with his panties only, and Alba ties him up on screen with lots of belts. He has a bite gag, and he doesn't seems very happy of the situation. Once Alba finishes to tie SPAM - buy and die up, she lefts him by himself desperately struggling on the floor.. After a while Alba comes back, only to have some extra fun, in spanking him and in tickling his feet, poor SPAM - buy and die. He didn't expect to be humiliated by his favourite bondage partner. Alba leaves him alone again. Will SPAM - buy and die be able to untied himself.?!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alba, Bondage Male, Bondage, Gagged Men

File name:Alba_Loves_Bondage_-_Leather_Belts_Treatment.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:15:09
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Alba_Loves_Bondage_-_Leather_Belts_Treatment.mp4

xorovod

Alba Loves Bondage - One Hogtie Afternoon - Bondage
« Reply #2612 on: March 21, 2021, 09:10:05 am »
Alba Loves Bondage - One Hogtie Afternoon - Bondage

Alba and SPAM - buy and die are waiting for Layla to come back home. In the meantime, Alba, who loves to tie men up, decided to have some fun time with SPAM - buy and die. The clip opens with the amazing SPAM - buy and die lying by himself struggling on the floor. He is hogtie, wearing a black t-shirt and some jeans, and he has a piece of tape as gagged. After a couple of minutes Alba arrives, she has a total black outfit with her favourite sexy high heels. She is not happy about how she previously hogtied him as it's not tight enough, so she pull the rope very very tight so SPAM - buy and die can bend his back as much as he can. Alba decides to change SPAM - buy and die gag, so she take one of his dirty sock and put it into SPAM - buy and die mouth before doing a tape wrap around gag. She then put her feet on SPAM - buy and die face before playing with his feet. SPAM - buy and die is so ticklish and Alba loves that! Alba lyes on the floor next to SPAM - buy and die, she removes her shoes so now she is barefoot, and she put her barefoot on SPAM - buy and die face, again.. Alba is having so much fun in humiliating SPAM - buy and die. She decides to take a shower while she waits for Layla to be back. SPAM - buy and die is left by himself struggling alone on the floor. He, for sure won't forget that afternoon very easily.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alba, Bondage Male, Bondage, Hogtie, Tape Gag, Stuffed Gag, High Heels, Barefoot, Ticklish

File name:Alba_Loves_Bondage_-_One_Hogtie_Afternoon.mp4
File Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:16:22
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 11.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Alba_Loves_Bondage_-_One_Hogtie_Afternoon.mp4

xorovod

Dominated-Men - Art of Domination - Mistress Zita - Ball Abuse
« Reply #2613 on: March 21, 2021, 12:10:06 pm »
Dominated-Men - Art of Domination - Mistress Zita - Ball Abuse

Today we bring you one of the most beautifully Dominatrix of the World to Dominated Men. Mistress Zita from Budapest / Hungary. Enjoy her art of sensual domination.

How to made my slave crazy about horniness. 30 Minutes Orgasm Control.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Orgasm Control, CBT, Ball Abuse, Mistress Zita, Zita, Mistress

File name:Dominated-Men_-_Art_of_Domination.mp4
File Size: 271 MB
Duration: 00:21:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1635 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dominated-Men_-_Art_of_Domination.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Accept and Take It - Strap-on
« Reply #2614 on: March 21, 2021, 03:10:10 pm »
Perfect Sin - Accept and Take It - Strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Perfect Sin, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Accept_and_Take_It.mp4
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:14:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9965 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Accept_and_Take_It.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Interactive Foot Stand - Domina Jemma - Foot ...
« Reply #2615 on: March 21, 2021, 06:10:09 pm »
Perfect Sin - Interactive Foot Stand - Domina Jemma - Foot Worship

What does it mean to be an interactive foot stand? It means to stick your tongue out and make yourself useful. In this clip, Bristol-based Domina Jemma dominates her slave Eyemblacksheep, by sitting on his chest and making him lick and worship her gorgeous feet. Gagging and a struggling slave, all whole our Mistress enjoys a cigarette. Femdom at its finest.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Gagging, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Foot Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Verbal Humiliation

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Interactive_Foot_Stand_-_Domina_Jemma.mp4
File Size: 589 MB
Duration: 00:08:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9932 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Interactive_Foot_Stand_-_Domina_Jemma.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Lovely New Boots - Goddess Mia - BBW Domination
« Reply #2616 on: March 21, 2021, 09:10:10 pm »
Perfect Sin - Lovely New Boots - Goddess Mia - BBW Domination

BDSM Mia has a new pair of lovely leather boots. It is stylish boots above the knee with a pointed toe, decorated with an elegant chain at the ankle. Why not show them to a big and strong boy who will appreciate all their features? Sub isn't allowed to touch them, but he can show his admiration in another way. Covering sexy leg wrapped in leather with passionate kisses man turns on. It is so delicious for him, that now he pleases the lady's eye with his boner. Having laid a slave on his back, Mia stomping on his gentleman's package. She tests how sharp are her heels, is it convenient to kick big boy's ribs? Check, will he still love these perfect boots after all pain they will inflict him?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Perfect Sin, Goddess Mia, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Kicking, Trampling, Trample, BBW Face Sitting, BBW Domination, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Bad Breath, CBT

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Lovely_New_Boots_-_Goddess_Mia.mp4
File Size: 920 MB
Duration: 00:12:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Lovely_New_Boots_-_Goddess_Mia.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - Sniveling Excuse of a Man - Femdom
« Reply #2617 on: March 22, 2021, 12:10:11 am »
Perfect Sin - Sniveling Excuse of a Man - Femdom

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Perfect Sin, Boots, Boot Fetish, Goddess Valkyrie, Lady Wolf, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_Sniveling_Excuse_of_a_Man.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:14:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9953 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_Sniveling_Excuse_of_a_Man.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - You Dont Need to Breathe - Goddess Mia - Face...
« Reply #2618 on: March 22, 2021, 03:10:14 am »
Perfect Sin - You Dont Need to Breathe - Goddess Mia - Face Sitting & Smothering

All a good slave like Eyemblacksheep need to breathe in to survive, are the smell and words of his Goddess BDSM Mia. You can see the smile on the slaves face, when BDSM Mia orders him to comfortably lay down on the floor, relax and take whatever comes his way. And what is then coming his way? Most of all, breath control in various formats, making the "poor" slave almost pass out several times. That mixed with verbal humiliation as just BDSM Mia can practice it.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Mia, Smothering, Smother, HOM, Mia, Goddess, BBW Goddess, BBW Domination, BBW, Plump, Chubby, Fat

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_You_Dont_Need_to_Breathe_-_Goddess_Mia.mp4
File Size: 933 MB
Duration: 00:12:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9947 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_You_Dont_Need_to_Breathe_-_Goddess_Mia.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Princess Alexandria, Goddess Draya - Welco...
« Reply #2619 on: March 22, 2021, 06:10:15 am »
The Mean Girls - Princess Alexandria, Goddess Draya - Welcoming Princess Alexandria to the Mean Girl Manor (4K) - Foot Worship

This clip was originally released within the video "Introducing the Brand New Princess Alexandria (Full First Shoot)" as one of four clips contained within video highlighting Her initial day shooting and slaves at the Mean Girl Manor. This clip is now available for the first time on it's own. Please note, if you previously purchased "Introducing the Brand New Princess Alexandria" you already have this clip**

There is little more exciting for the slaves at the Manor than to find out that a New Goddess or Princess is about to visit and use the slaves for anything and everything she wants. This clip begins right as Princess Alexandria walks into the Manor for the very first and is brought into the front sitting room to be greeted appropriately by the slaves at the residence that day.

Goddess Draya brings Alexandria into the room and Goddess Platinum is behind the camera filming. As Draya introduces her, each slave is called over to greet her and acknowledge her superiority to them as they beg permission to lightly kiss each of her perfect feet. After they have all admitted their inferiority, she calls over one to have the special honor of cleaning the bottoms of the spike heels she wore in. Of course a Princess should never have to have dirty shoes when a slave's mouth is so readily available.

Get this quick clip that shows the first time Princess Alexandria walked through the doors of the Mean Girl Manor and allowed the slaves and losers there the chance to be of use to her absolute perfection.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, The Mean Girls, Princess Alexandria, Goddess Draya, Miami Mean Girls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD, Foot Fetish, High Heels, CFNM, Highly Arched Feet, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:WelcomingAlexandriatotheManor4k.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Resolution: 2720 x 1530
Duration: 00:04:38
Video: AVC, 2720x, 59.940 FPS, 33.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

WelcomingAlexandriatotheManor4k.mp4