Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 190364 times)

xorovod

Sin Sisters - Lady Perse - Toilet Humiliation - Femdom
« Reply #2820 on: April 17, 2021, 09:10:11 pm »
Sin Sisters - Lady Perse - Toilet Humiliation - Femdom

Lady Perse likes a very clean toilet. But this lazy slave hasn't been cleaning Her toilet properly and he has left a condom on the toilet. Lady Perse won't stand for laziness. So She will make him eat the used condom. She has him kneeling before Her and She will use him to clean Her toilet and use him as Her human ashtray. He also gets to put his head inside the toilet and clean it completely while Lady Perse flush the toilet. Such a filthy slave, isn't he?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sin Sisters, Lady Perse, Perse, Humiliation, Degradation, Toilet Fetish, Toilet

File name:Sin_Sisters_-_Lady_Perse_-_Toilet_Humiliation.mp4
File Size: 482 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 6454 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Sin_Sisters_-_Lady_Perse_-_Toilet_Humiliation.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber - More Co...
« Reply #2821 on: April 18, 2021, 12:10:12 am »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber - More Cow Bell - Ball Abuse

So Auntie Platinum and I are having fun kicking one of our slaves in the balls, and we have its legs spread nice and wide for us using a new leg-spreader bar to give us COMPLETE access to its tender balls. We also have its hands cuffed behind its back so it can NOT block our kicks!!

And we are kicking it with our extremely POINTY-TOED designer heels! I am wearing my brand new Louboutins that some loser bought me, and Platinum has her pointy-toed Jimmy Choos on! The slave seems to be in a lot of pain from being kicked with our pointy toed shoes, but we don't really care...this is all about OUR fun!

We decide to make it even MORE fun for us by attaching a cow bell to the slave's neck so we can "ring that bell" with our kicks! Haha. We kick the slave and whenever it collapses at our feet, we laugh as we hear its cow bell ring!

We are both pretty competitive, so it isn't long before we are competing to see who can ring the slave's bell the most!

After a couple of kicks all we can do is keep kicking HARDER so we can hear "MORE COWBELL!!! HAHAHAHA.....

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber, Amber, Goddess, Platinum, Princess, Dual Domination, Double Domination, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Bondage Male, Bondage, The Mean Girls, Miami Mean Girls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_Princess_Amber_-_More_Cow_Bell__4K_.mp4
File Size: 1.77 GB
Resolution: 2720 x 1530
Duration: 00:07:04
Video: AVC, 2720x, 59.940 FPS, 35.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_Princess_Amber_-_More_Cow_Bell__4K_.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Seductress - Disciplined by Seduc...
« Reply #2822 on: April 18, 2021, 03:10:04 am »
Femme Fatale Films - Lady Seductress - Disciplined by Seductress - Femdom

Lady Seductress is dissatisfied with her slave so he must pay the price for his errant ways. The slave's two days of torment begin with a dressing down whilst he's chained up to the ceiling.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Lady Seductress, Blindfold, Bondage, Bondage Male, Boot Worship, Bootlicking, Boots, Breast Smothering, Catsuit, CBT, Corset, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Dungeon, Forced Smoke Inhalation, Human Ashtray, Knee Boots, Leather Boots, Leather Knee Boots, Lingerie, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Torment, Pegs, Pissing, Piss, Pee, Peeing, Golden Shower, Yellow Rain, Rubber, Rubber Catsuit, Rubber Corset, Smoking, Cigarette, Smoke, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Spitting, Stockings, Suspenders, Whip, Whipping, Whipped, WS Consumption

File name:disciplined_by_seductress_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 1.46 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:29:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

disciplined_by_seductress_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

Kinky Domina and Goddess Ambra - Slave For Our Shiny Pantyh...
« Reply #2823 on: April 18, 2021, 06:10:03 am »
Kinky Domina and Goddess Ambra - Slave For Our Shiny Pantyhose And High Heels - Oral Servitude

Look at this drone, he's so nervous about serving Us. Do You think he has the ability to serve Us how We want to be served? Let's just see how he imagines he should please Us, without any hints. Look at him, he's on his knees, kissing Our sexy stiletto heels while his penis is locked in chastity. I don't blame him for being so turned on in the company of two beautiful Goddesses: KinkyDomina Christine and Goddess Ambra. This one seems like a foot fetishist who loves the smell of sweaty pantyhose, so fragrant. Show Us how much you love kissing Our nylon feet and legs. Now take a look between Our legs and think of satisfying Us by kissing Our strapon cocks. Show Us your true passion for SUCKING. Fetch the condoms and the lube. We're going to have you sucking two cocks at once, then spit roast you properly.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domina, Double Domina, Goddess Ambra, Kinky Domina, High Heels, Dildo Sucking, Dildo, Strap-On Sucking, Strap-On, Strapon, Strap on

File name:Kinky_Domina_and_Goddess_Ambra_-_Slave_For_Our_Shiny_Pantyhose_And_High_Heels.mp4
File Size: 501 MB
Duration: 00:11:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kinky_Domina_and_Goddess_Ambra_-_Slave_For_Our_Shiny_Pantyhose_And_High_Heels.mp4

xorovod

Lady Glamhell - Military Role Play
« Reply #2824 on: April 18, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
Lady Glamhell - Military Role Play

We have captured this rebel destroying his plane on our sky. I know that he is aware to be here, and he knows that i will not mercy with him. I want to obtain the complete list of rebels that threaten my strong power on this country. Now he must to lick my feet, because he have to learn who have the command. After the treatment he will confess his crime giving me the list?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Glamhell, Glamhell, Military, Role Play, Skinny Women, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Men Follow Orders

File name:Lady_Glamhell_-_Military_Role_Play_-_Full_Clip.mp4
File Size: 198 MB
Duration: 00:15:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 1606 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Glamhell_-_Military_Role_Play_-_Full_Clip.mp4

xorovod

Miss Kitty Bliss - CBT on the Cross - Ball Abuse
« Reply #2825 on: April 18, 2021, 12:10:07 pm »
Miss Kitty Bliss - CBT on the Cross - Ball Abuse

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Kitty Bliss, Kitty Bliss, CBT, Bondage Male, Bondage, X-Frame, Mistress

File name:Miss_Kitty_Bliss_-_CBT_on_the_Cross.mp4
File Size: 360 MB
Duration: 00:09:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4930 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Kitty_Bliss_-_CBT_on_the_Cross.mp4

xorovod

PegHim - Dahlia Von Knight - Strapon
« Reply #2826 on: April 18, 2021, 03:10:08 pm »
PegHim - Dahlia Von Knight - Strapon

Dahlia Knight get together with Michael Vegas and shows him how a good pegging goes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dahlia Knight, Anal Stretching, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, BBW Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Big Ass, Big Natural Tits, Brunette, Gaping, Rimming, Tattoo

File name:101985_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:27:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

101985_shoot_high.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Mule Fucker - Fetish
« Reply #2827 on: April 18, 2021, 06:10:07 pm »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Mule Fucker - Fetish

Goddess Platinum is getting ready for a hot date with one of her stud fucktoys. Tonight she is going to treat him to a nice meal at a fancy restaurant- but of course, she isn't going to be the one paying for it!

She snaps her fingers and simply calls out "WALLET!!"- and her human wallet comes crawling out of her shoe closet, wallet literally in its teeth, ready for its Goddess's use. Its Goddess grabs its wallet out of its teeth, laughs in it face, and takes ALL of its $$$ out. She tells her wallet-slave that she officially renamed it "Wallet" because that is ALL it is to her! Then she tells it that she plans on using all of its cash tonight to pay for her expensive date with her fuck-toy...AND she is even going to tell her fuck-toy about how the money she is using to pay their bill came from her loser "wallet slave"! She LOVES telling all her fuck-studs about her ownership of slaves because it always gives them a good laugh over dinner.

The wallet slave is TOTALLY humiliated and doesn't want his Goddess's "fuck studs" to actually know about how she uses him and how badly she treats him. But it has no choice. It is COMPLETELY OBSESSED with Goddess Platinum's perfect feet.

Not to mention, Goddess Platinum keeps his cock locked in chastity 24/7 and then stores him in her shoe closet- surrounded by all her gorgeous, sexy shoes! It is ecstasy and pure all at the same time! And Goddess knows that if he is left in there, sniffing the insides of her shoes while locked in chastity for a few weeks, the foot-freak "wallet" will agree to ANYTHING and put up with her treating him however she wants!

But the foot-freak wallet slave is now BROKEN hearing his Goddess talk about how she is going to "fuck the brains" out of her stud tonight- after treating him to an expensive dinner using her SLAVE'S money! And Goddess Platinum looks SO amazing dressed in her black pantyhose while she does her makeup in the mirror and mocking him....

The wallet slave begins to pathetically sob and literally BEG to be let out of its chastity- even if just for a few minutes!!! Goddess eventually agrees...but she is SO cruel and enjoys her slaves sooo much- both physically and mentally!

Goddess agrees to release the slave from chastity ONLY IF it will also pay for her vacation with one of her other fuck-studs!! Goddess slowly pulls her perfect foot out of her shoe and dangles the slave's chastity key on her ankle chain in front of the the foot-freak wallet slave- it is quickly broken down even FURTHER and agrees!! It is sooo easy for Goddess Platinum to break a foot-freak and turn it into a useful wallet slave...

Goddess commands the slave to get its "foot humper stool" and stands upon it. She casually lifts the heel of her perfect foot and gives permission to her foot-freak wallet to insert its cock underneath the arch of her foot. Then she presses down with her foot- and commands it to "FUCK!" Adding that the slave needs to "KEEP ITS WALLET IN ITS TEETH WHILE IT FUCKS" her foot! This is done to mentally reinforce its status as nothing more than an OBJECT for Goddess to USE. It is a WALLET- it is NOT a human to her!

The wallet is then fourced to hump the sole of his Goddess's foot while she is stil wearing her shoe, and its wallet is clenched in its teeth. The entire time, Goddess Platinum mocks it for being this pathetic that the "highlight of its day" is humping her shoe, basically. No REAL MAN would ever do this. But the slave humps away at his Goddess's foot and shoe until he is FINALLY allowed to cum! (After literally BEGGING for its Goddess's permission!)

Goddess laughs in its face as she holds her shoe and makes her "wallet slave" shoot its pathetic load inside of her shoe. Then she destroys the slave's ego even MORE by letting the wallet's cum slowly run down into the toe of her shoe- and laughing as she tells the slave that she is going to WEAR the shoe on her date ust like that- with her wallet slave's cum down in the toe of her shoe, squishing between her toes!!

She laughs in the wallet's face, telling it that is all its cum is worth to her! All those little sperm will be desperately swimming around in between her toes, deep down inside her shoe - a perfect embodiment of the fool that produced them - while she is sitting at the table, making out with her REAL MAN fuck-stud!

Then she locks the wallet's cock back up and shoves it back into the closet so it can wallow in its shame as she is out on her date, spending its money! If it is lucky, she may even send it a text while she is on her date, just to remind it of how pathetic it is- as her wallet lays there, surrounded by her shoes with its cock all locked up again!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, Foot Fetish, Findom, Financial Domination, Shoe Fetish, Footjob, Pantyhose Footjob, Pantyhose, Nylons

File name:The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Mule_Fucker__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:16:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 13.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Mean_Girls_-_Goddess_Platinum_-_Mule_Fucker__1080_HD_.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Mia - Fishnet F...
« Reply #2828 on: April 18, 2021, 09:10:10 pm »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum, Princess Mia - Fishnet Fuck-up - Double Domme Trample (4K) - Trampling

So Platinum and I both got these super cute mesh and fishnet outfits off Our wishlists from some loser and were looking for a reason to try them on and show off a bit. And when there is no really good reason at hand, We just made one up... LOL...

She remembered kicking Her bald live in loser to rest on the deck outside the night before as there is no room at the Punishment Compound to have slaves inside... so We got done up, paired the outfits with matching Ben Franklin Boots, and walked outside to torment and trample the freak in Our new outfits.

Needless to say, the loser was gawking so hard, but its excitement became agony real quick. We both stepped up onto it and dug in our heels as it squirmed beneath Us. As Platinum stepped off to cover its loud mouth with Her heels I did a little victory dance on the fucker as We both laughed at how stupid slaves are.

I let Her get back on it and shoved the spike of My heel into the slut's mouth so it couldn't make noise and She bounced around and walked up and down the helpless thing. We continued on until it was literally breathing and heaving so heavily We worried it was having a stroke. Hahahaha.... at that point, Platinum shoved Her heels down its throat again and made it pull Her boots off with its teeth...

After We were both barefoot the loser thought it would be in for an easier time and maybe a chance to not lose its life beneath Our feet, but easy is never an option with Us. And without those heels on, it is way easier to jump, stomp, and bash around without falling off the stupid thing. So that is exactly what We did. And now it was so noisy that Platinum had to shove Her entire foot in the stupid things mouth to get it to shut the fuck up. Get the clip yourself to check out everything We subject this idiot to and then go buy Us both something from Our wishlists as well. Chop chop slut puppy...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Trampling, Trample, Princess Mia, Goddess Platinum, CFNM, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Foot Gagging, The Mean Girls, Miami Mean Girls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:FishnetFuckUpDoubleDommeTrample4K.mp4
File Size: 2.60 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:53
Video: AVC, 3840x, 59.940 FPS, 34.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FishnetFuckUpDoubleDommeTrample4K.mp4

xorovod

Caned Crimson to Please Mistresses Cybill Troy and Veronica...
« Reply #2829 on: April 19, 2021, 03:10:05 am »
Caned Crimson to Please Mistresses Cybill Troy and Veronica Vixen - Whipping and Caning

Cybill Troy & Veronica Vixen are hanging out, having a lovely afternoon of fun, with one of their playthings on hand to entertain them.

Both Ladies have decided that this particular slave has gone far too long without experiencing the delicious sting of their canes on its skin. They are about to rectify the error their plaything has made with such tardiness.

Miss Troy and Mistress Vixen are in a great mood at the prospect of such enjoyment and in keeping with their upbeat mood, have dressed accordingly.

Both Mistresses look amazing in skin tight latex dresses, Miss Troy in bright yellow and Mistress Vixen in bright pink.

With their plaything fully exposed, bent over a spanking block and with a rope securely fastened to its exposed balls, for extra control and fun, the two Mistresses are more than ready to commence their afternoon of stinging fun.

Cybill Troy and Veronica Vixen inform the trembling target for their canes that they will not be happy or cease the punishment, until that ass matches, exactly, in both color and brightness, the bright, bright pink of Mistress Vixens dress!!

Will their plaything be able to endure the caning they have planned for him?

Its very rude to disappoint Ladies when they have expressed a desire for a color-matched caning outcome.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cybill Troy, Mistress, Veronica Vixen, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Hard, Brutal, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, CBT

File name:Caned_Crimson_to_Please_Mistresses_Cybill_Troy_and_Veronica_Vixen.mp4
File Size: 95.0 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:09:51
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 1200 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Caned_Crimson_to_Please_Mistresses_Cybill_Troy_and_Veronica_Vixen.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Alexa Divina - The Anal Control Program - Strap-on
« Reply #2830 on: April 19, 2021, 06:10:04 am »
Goddess Alexa Divina - The Anal Control Program - Strap-on

He was found alone and brought to me for testing. I have my own ways of testing men that aren't yet approved of. I tease his caged dick with my beautiful body and tease his ass hole with my wet fingers making the males leg quiver. I wanted to know if the male was excited at my fingers grazing against his ass hole or was it anticipation for how far these tests will go. I pull out my first tool to experiment on the male. The male moans from underneath his mask as I slowly insert the shaft into his lubed up ass hole, slowly fucking his ass. It's obvious I'm making it's caged dick want to come out of chastity. He moans more unaware of the next experiments I'm about to do to him. I unlock his chastity and grip his dick with one hand and tease his ass with my huge cock. I know I'm going to get what I want out of him. I begin fucking him with this enormous cock while jerking his little dick in my hand, making him moan louder. I wanted to go deeper in his ass so I made him grab his dick and stroke faster and faster while I fucked his ass even deeper. Fast and slow, fast and slow he couldn't take it much more before cumming. He wants to cum So bad.... but I'm not done with him yet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Alexa Divina, Goddess Alexa Divina, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Fem Dom, Domination, Big Dildos, FemDom Sex

File name:Goddess_Alexa_Divina_The_Anal_Control_Program.mp4
File Size: 277 MB
Duration: 00:08:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4436 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexa_Divina_The_Anal_Control_Program.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Cheyenne - Satisfying Tease and Denial - Chastity, ...
« Reply #2831 on: April 19, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
Goddess Cheyenne - Satisfying Tease and Denial - Chastity, Tease & Denial

I have My slave bound, reclining on the Liberator. I tease him with My Sumptuous Pantyhose, rubbing My Voluptuous Ass on his blind folded face and draping My Luxuriously Long Raven Black Hair up and down his body. he is aching to cum and I work him into a frenzy before allowing his explosive release. by permission only of course! ;)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Cheyenne, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Pantyhose, Nylons, Pantyhose Domination

File name:Goddess_Cheyenne_-_Satisfying_Tease_and_Denial.mp4
File Size: 387 MB
Duration: 00:10:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5110 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Cheyenne_-_Satisfying_Tease_and_Denial.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Cheyenne - The Meaning of Objectification - Strap-on
« Reply #2832 on: April 19, 2021, 12:10:05 pm »
Goddess Cheyenne - The Meaning of Objectification - Strap-on

Slave spartacus has a high price to pay for the privilege of worshipping My pantyhose. I trap him in a most vulnerable position and give him a thorough reaming on My Objectifier. After I have all but worn him out completely I make him take even more counting down the final 10 humiliating strokes. Deep penetrating, up close and personal camera angles.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Cheyenne, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Pantyhose, Nylons

File name:Goddess_Cheyenne_-_The_Meaning_of_Objectification.mp4
File Size: 364 MB
Duration: 00:09:52
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5019 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Cheyenne_-_The_Meaning_of_Objectification.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Natalya Sadici - Lolly Gaggin...
« Reply #2833 on: April 19, 2021, 03:10:04 pm »
Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Natalya Sadici - Lolly Gagging Knob Lobber - Sissy

After a long day of shopping, Goddess Cheyenne and Mistress Natalya Sadici, come home to find 'slave charlie horse' fiddling with his chastity device and looking at naughty magazines, instead of performing his chores. fed healthy sized double dildos in the mouth to increase his morale , the slave chokes and slobbers all over himself to the amusement of the Ladies. Goddess Cheyenne slaps him across the face threatening he will lick up his mess if he pukes. The Ladies Continue Their assault on his mouth until he promises to pay more attention to his chores than hi pee-pee.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Goddess Cheyenne, Mistress Natalya Sadici, Mistress, Natalya Sadici, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Swallowing, Drooling, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Double Penetration

File name:Goddess_Cheyenne_and_Mistress_Natalya_Sadici_-_Lolly_Gagging_Knob_Lobber.mp4
File Size: 175 MB
Duration: 00:08:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2600 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Cheyenne_and_Mistress_Natalya_Sadici_-_Lolly_Gagging_Knob_Lobber.mp4

xorovod

Lady Asmondena - Personal Pussy boy - Femdom
« Reply #2834 on: April 19, 2021, 06:10:03 pm »
Lady Asmondena - Personal Pussy boy - Femdom

Lady Sarah has planned a delightful evening with one of her favorite slaves.A male slave she calls "Pussy boy" is soon to become personal Bitch ! At first he has to kiss the feet and heels of his mistress ,then worship her beautiful big round butt,wrapped in a skintight black latex dress.

All the time she make him crazy with bouncing her xxl naked natural breast.She make him suck her heels and soles, suck her strap-on and also fuck him from behind like a little pussy boy he should be.

At least he has to masturbate in front of her.Watching his mistress teasing him with all her rich female attributes through the gas mask while sniffing the room odourizer which she has filled in the filter from the gas mask.After he has shoot his load he must clean all his filth from her shoes and leaving her until the next evening.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Sarah, Gasmask, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Stroking, Jerk Off, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Big Breast, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Strap-On, Strapon, Dildo, Strap on, Dildo Fucking

File name:Lady_Asmondena_-_Personal_Pussyboy.mp4
File Size: 59.1 MB
Duration: 00:04:51
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1602 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Asmondena_-_Personal_Pussyboy.mp4

xorovod

Pastel Goddess - Sissy Slut Gets Ready For Fun Night Out - ...
« Reply #2835 on: April 19, 2021, 09:10:05 pm »
Pastel Goddess - Sissy Slut Gets Ready For Fun Night Out - Sissy

I've never allowed Kitten to go out with me and the girls. Until tonight, that is! I put together a really cute outfit for my Kitten and I'm going to make him my sissy! He is really nervous about becoming a girl but I reassure him that it's worth it for the experience of finally getting to come with my to the clubs.

While he gets dressed and primped, I remind him that he won't get to dance with me or my friends, and he will not be allowed anything to sip on. I'm going to make him flirt with hot guys and get free stuff from them and have him give them all to me and my friends! I'm going to make him suck dicks for favors and maybe even have some guys run a train on him. My girls and I always end up having hot group sex with alpha men, and this is Kitten's chance to participate for once! Except he won't get to fuck us, he will be the first to get fucked by all these guys. He'll be taking load after load while everyone laughs at him for being a girly sissy slut.

When I finish his makeup, he looks completely transformed! I have a gorgeous, tiny adorable little lady to whore out in the clubs.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pastel Goddess, BBW, BBW Domination, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Sissy Training, Feminisation, Feminization, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Made to Crossdress, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Pastel_Goddess_-_Sissy_Slut_Gets_Ready_For_Fun_Night_Out.mp4
File Size: 536 MB
Duration: 00:14:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pastel_Goddess_-_Sissy_Slut_Gets_Ready_For_Fun_Night_Out.mp4

xorovod

Queen Kasey - Slave Trained for Deepthroat Contest - Femdom
« Reply #2836 on: April 20, 2021, 12:10:03 am »
Queen Kasey - Slave Trained for Deepthroat Contest - Femdom

I'm bringing this slave along to serve me and my dominant girlfriends during the **** awards. One of the fun events is the annual slave deepthroat contest. I'm entering my slave and I really want to win this year! I set up a training station with a push button counter mounted above the base of the dildo. The slave will press the counter button down using the tip of his nose registering one complete deepthroat each time. Now I can track exactly how many deepthroats he has successfully completed during each of his training sessions. Anytime he slows down or takes a break I press the remote and shock his balls! He better win the slave deepthroat contest I don't want to be embarrassed in front of all my friends at ****.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Queen Kasey, Fem Dom, Domination, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Strap-On, Strapon, Dildo, Strap on

File name:Queen_Kasey_-_Slave_Trained_for_Deepthroat_Contest.mp4
File Size: 112 MB
Duration: 00:06:37
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2200 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Queen_Kasey_-_Slave_Trained_for_Deepthroat_Contest.mp4

xorovod

Queen Kasey - The Cuckold Slave Diet - Cum Eating
« Reply #2837 on: April 20, 2021, 03:10:04 am »
Queen Kasey - The Cuckold Slave Diet - Cum Eating

I need my slaves to stay in good physical shape so they can continue to serve me well. This particular slave needs to lose weight so I made his next chastity release dependent on dropping a few pounds every week with no release until he reaches his goal weight. You would think that would be all the motivation a slave would need. If he ever wants out of chastity again he will lose the weight. But unbelievably this slave actually gained weight! Obviously chastity alone was not enough to motivate this slave. I have the perfect remedy for that. From now on the only thing he will be allowed to eat is the special slave food I prepare for him and nothing else.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Milking, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie

File name:Queen_Kasey_-_The_Cuckold_Slave_Diet.mp4
File Size: 102 MB
Duration: 00:06:02

D O W N L O A D:

Queen_Kasey_-_The_Cuckold_Slave_Diet.mp4

xorovod

Queen Kasey - The Key to your Freedom is Balls Deep - Make ...
« Reply #2838 on: April 20, 2021, 06:10:04 am »
Queen Kasey - The Key to your Freedom is Balls Deep - Make Me Bi

My slave has been in chastity for over 3 weeks and is desperate to earn his release. I have his training dildo setup with his chastity key hanging just in front of the balls. All the slave has to do is deepthroat the dildo until his chin is pressing against his chastity key and hold it there for a full 30 seconds straight. If he can do it I'll let him out of chastity for a few minutes. But if he can't make a full 30 seconds then I'm adding another 3 weeks to his chastity sentence!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Queen Kasey, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Bisexual, Make Me Bi, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

File name:Queen_Kasey_-_The_Key_to_your_Freedom_is_Balls_Deep.mp4
File Size: 127 MB
Duration: 00:07:22

D O W N L O A D:

Queen_Kasey_-_The_Key_to_your_Freedom_is_Balls_Deep.mp4

xorovod

Black Mistresses - The Black Later Goddess Pretty Painless ...
« Reply #2839 on: April 20, 2021, 09:10:03 am »
Black Mistresses - The Black Later Goddess Pretty Painless - Chastity, Tease & Denial

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:Black_Mistresses_-_The_Black_Later_Goddess_Pretty_Painless.mp4
File Size: 112 MB
Duration: 00:07:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2065 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Black_Mistresses_-_The_Black_Later_Goddess_Pretty_Painless.mp4