Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 188897 times)

xorovod

Domina Lina - easy slave training spanking pussy licking pe...
« Reply #3040 on: May 15, 2021, 12:10:05 pm »
Domina Lina - easy slave training spanking pussy licking pegging - Young Mistress

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Amateur, Homemade, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:Domina_Lina_-_easy_slave_training_spanking_pussy_licking_pegging.mp4
File Size: 319 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:18:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2196 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Domina_Lina_-_easy_slave_training_spanking_pussy_licking_pegging.mp4

xorovod

Mary Cherry - Strapon Cumshot On His Ass
« Reply #3041 on: May 15, 2021, 03:10:04 pm »
Mary Cherry - Strapon Cumshot On His Ass

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Mary Cherry, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Anal Fisting, Fists

File name:Mary_Cherry_-_Strapon_Cumshot_On_His_Ass.mp4
File Size: 213 MB
Duration: 00:15:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 1682 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mary_Cherry_-_Strapon_Cumshot_On_His_Ass.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Adeline - 3hree being my pet hedgehog - Ball Abuse
« Reply #3042 on: May 15, 2021, 06:10:05 pm »
Mistress Adeline - 3hree being my pet hedgehog - Ball Abuse

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Adeline, Adeline, Mistress, CBT, Ball Abuse, Outdoors|Femdom

File name:Mistress_Adeline_-_3hree_being_my_pet_hedgehog.mp4
File Size: 113 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:04:24
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3457 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Adeline_-_3hree_being_my_pet_hedgehog.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Cadence St John - Sissy
« Reply #3043 on: May 15, 2021, 09:10:05 pm »
Mistress Cadence St John - Sissy

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Mistress Cadence, Mistress, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

File name:Mistress_Cadence_St_John.mp4
File Size: 144 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:11:15
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1524 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Cadence_St_John.mp4

xorovod

New Strapon Clip - Enjoy - Strap-on
« Reply #3044 on: May 16, 2021, 12:10:03 am »
New Strapon Clip - Enjoy - Strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:New_Strapon_Clip_-_Enjoy.mp4
File Size: 302 MB
Resolution: 1918 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:49
Video: AVC, 1918x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

New_Strapon_Clip_-_Enjoy.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Brianna and Lola - Black Widow Needs a Ne...
« Reply #3045 on: May 16, 2021, 03:13:08 am »
Brat Princess 2 - Brianna and Lola - Black Widow Needs a New Husband (720 HD) - Electric Play

Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-daddy, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her fathers testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly. Threes medical history has been carefully documented. The doctor has recorded the condition of threes weak heart. There should be no suspicion when Brianna goes to collect the insurance payment. Poor, unhealthy, man must have passed during sex with his beautiful wife. It happens to men all the time. Lola calls her step-brother, danni, over to record the color of their fathers balls. She wants danni to see how blue they are. Step-Mother and step-daughter laugh. Lola points to the electrodes. These are the electrodes that are going to stop his heart. Lola tells her step-brother. Brianna instructs her step-daughter to turn up the voltage. Lola does as her step-mother instructs. Step-Daddy sounds really excited. Brianna does not want him to cum! That would defeat the purpose of edging three until the end. Lola sits on her fathers chest so that she can monitor his heart rate. His heart rate isnt nearly high enough to cause an event. Brianna turns up the stroke speed. Her husband moans in ecstasy and Lola confirms that his heart rate is rising. Im gonna cum! Briannas third husband cries out. Step-Mother and step-daughter giggle as they reduce the stroke speed. Husband three is not allowed to cum. Lola puts her cute little bottom on her dads face. She wants her ass to be the last thing her step-father smells. Number three is breathing hard. Step-Mother and step-daughter suspect it wont be long now. Brianna and Lola call danni over again. They want danni to watch the rapidly stroking tube. Danni does as hes told. Lolas beginning to get impatient. Number three is taking too long. She wants a new step-dad now! Already step-mother and step-daughter are planning the shopping binges they will go on with the thick, fresh, wallet of number four. Please stop! Three gasps from within its daughters ass. Were not going to stop, but it will end soon. Dont worry. Lola assures her step-father. Step-Mother and step-daughter giggle hilariously at the males ultimate begging. Brianna turns up the stroking as she hears her husband gasping. Between her thighs, Lola can feel the life leave her step-father. When three is gone, they speculate how long it will keep its erection. Two kept its erection awhile. Brianna makes plans. First, she will call for an ambulance, then she will call to collect the insurance. Brianna calls an ambulance. Step-Mother and step-daughter giggle at Briannas convincingly tearful performance. They are so happy. A fresh start with number four is just what they need.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brianna, Lola, Bondage Male, Bondage, Taboo, Milking, Edging, Electric Play, Electric, Findom, Financial Domination, Executrix

File name:Brat_Princess_2_-_Brianna_and_Lola_-_Black_Widow_Needs_a_New_Husband__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 561 MB
Duration: 00:12:22
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 6019 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Princess_2_-_Brianna_and_Lola_-_Black_Widow_Needs_a_New_Husband__720_HD_.mp4

xorovod

Cybill Troy - Pegged By An Li - Strap-on
« Reply #3046 on: May 16, 2021, 06:10:05 am »
Cybill Troy - Pegged By An Li - Strap-on

Mistress An Li takes her sweet time breaking in her slave's ass with deep, long strokes that drive him mad!

She finds his desperation hilarious, reminding him that n matter how excited he gets, he'll stay locked in chastity and denied.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Asian Goddess, Dominatrix An Li, An Li, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Cybill_Troy_-_Pegged_By_An_Li.mp4
File Size: 159 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:19:00
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1002 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cybill_Troy_-_Pegged_By_An_Li.mp4

xorovod

Domina Lina - i will do whatever i want with your ass - Str...
« Reply #3047 on: May 16, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
Domina Lina - i will do whatever i want with your ass - Strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Domina Lina, Lina, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Amateur, Homemade, Young Mistress

File name:Domina_Lina_-_i_will_do_whatever_i_want_with_your_ass.mp4
File Size: 664 MB
Duration: 00:36:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2417 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Domina_Lina_-_i_will_do_whatever_i_want_with_your_ass.mp4

xorovod

Domina Lina - pegging and handjob for good boy - Young Mist...
« Reply #3048 on: May 16, 2021, 12:10:06 pm »
Domina Lina - pegging and handjob for good boy - Young Mistress

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amateur, Homemade, Domina Lina, Lina, Young Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Domina_Lina_-_pegging_and_handjob_for_good_boy.mp4
File Size: 150 MB
Duration: 00:07:17
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2699 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Domina_Lina_-_pegging_and_handjob_for_good_boy.mp4

xorovod

Gynarchy Goddess - Fucking Roxy deep and hard in the sex sl...
« Reply #3049 on: May 16, 2021, 03:10:05 pm »
Gynarchy Goddess - Fucking Roxy deep and hard in the sex sling - Strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Gynarchy Goddess, Goddess Serena, Serena, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Gynarchy_Goddess_-_Fucking_Roxy_deep_and_hard_in_the_sex_sling.mp4
File Size: 368 MB
Duration: 00:12:00
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 4114 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Gynarchy_Goddess_-_Fucking_Roxy_deep_and_hard_in_the_sex_sling.mp4

xorovod

Mary Cherry - Good Morning Starts - Strap-on
« Reply #3050 on: May 16, 2021, 06:10:05 pm »
Mary Cherry - Good Morning Starts - Strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mary Cherry, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Mary_Cherry_-_Good_Morning_Starts.mp4
File Size: 195 MB
Duration: 00:15:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 1560 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mary_Cherry_-_Good_Morning_Starts.mp4

xorovod

Opulent Fetish - Goddess Cheyenne - Smothered Pantyhose Dom...
« Reply #3051 on: May 16, 2021, 09:10:04 pm »
Opulent Fetish - Goddess Cheyenne - Smothered Pantyhose Domination - Face Sitting & Smothering

I have slave spartacus trapped with his head in a hole while I tease him relentlessly with My Pantyhose clad Derri are and Feminine Mystique. Tease and Denial at its Finest . one slaves is another slaves reward.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Goddess Cheyenne, Pantyhose Domination, Pantyhose, Nylons, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:Opulent_Fetish_-_Goddess_Cheyenne_-_Smothered_Pantyhose_Domination.mp4
File Size: 241 MB
Duration: 00:08:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3958 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Opulent_Fetish_-_Goddess_Cheyenne_-_Smothered_Pantyhose_Domination.mp4

xorovod

Strapovskaya - Femdom Pegging Huge Strapon - Strap-on
« Reply #3052 on: May 17, 2021, 12:10:05 am »
Strapovskaya - Femdom Pegging Huge Strapon - Strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Strapovskaya_-_Femdom_Pegging_Huge_Strapon.mp4
File Size: 71.7 MB
Duration: 00:05:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1760 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Strapovskaya_-_Femdom_Pegging_Huge_Strapon.mp4

xorovod

Absolute Femdom - Inhale Deep For My Big Black Cock - Strap-on
« Reply #3053 on: May 17, 2021, 03:10:06 am »
Absolute Femdom - Inhale Deep For My Big Black Cock - Strap-on

This huge black cock is nothing for beginners.To get it properly in for a hot and horny assfuck the slave pig gets instructions for sniffing P.0p.p.3.r.s.

If the asshole clenches to much I open it with the command:Take another hit, pig! I give a damn on his pleasure, the most important is how sexy it looks from behind when you see my long legs in sexy seamed stockings and pounding the old pig cunt from behind with this monster cock!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Absolute Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Garter, Big Black Cock, BBC, Stockings, Nylons, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Absolute_Femdom_-_Inhale_Deep_For_My_Big_Black_Cock.mp4
File Size: 736 MB
Duration: 00:15:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6449 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Absolute_Femdom_-_Inhale_Deep_For_My_Big_Black_Cock.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Anal Machine Cum
« Reply #3054 on: May 17, 2021, 06:10:05 am »
The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Anal Machine Cum

Mistress Sidonia has her sub on the bondage bench, his hard cock in the electro clamp, the Erostek sending pulses of pain and pleasure through his shaft, making him moan in pleasure. She then gives his cock a hard slapping and cropping, making it engorge even more so she can wrap tight wire around his hardness and balls, to increase the CBT torment with another round of electro play. His ass is then pounded with the fucking machine, the big dildo stretching his hole, fucking his prostate as Mistress gives him a gloved edging handjob until he can't help but shoot a massive cumload, which is fed straight back to him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Sidonia, Mistress Sidonia, The English Mansion, Machine, CBT, Cock Beating, Cock Electric, Fucking Machine, Electric Play, Electric, Electric CBT Board, Glovejob, Handjob, Strapon White Cumming, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Anal_Machine_Cum.mp4
File Size: 993 MB
Duration: 00:19:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7068 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anal_Machine_Cum.mp4

xorovod

Best Pegging Compilation with Enchanting ending - Strap-on
« Reply #3055 on: May 17, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
Best Pegging Compilation with Enchanting ending - Strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Compilation

File name:Best_Pegging_Compilation_with_Enchanting_ending.mp4
File Size: 660 MB
Duration: 00:15:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5639 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Best_Pegging_Compilation_with_Enchanting_ending.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Mistresses - Under Cleo knicker - Lady Cleo - Face Si...
« Reply #3056 on: May 17, 2021, 12:10:03 pm »
Cruel Mistresses - Under Cleo knicker - Lady Cleo - Face Sitting & Smothering

Lady Cleo just wanted to sit down and play so she sat on my face. Only her tight knickers were between us. I barely could breathe but could smell her sweet scent and hear her cute laugh.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress, Lady Cleo, Cleo, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-_Under_Cleo_knicker_-_Lady_Cleo.mp4
File Size: 239 MB
Duration: 00:09:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 14.252 FPS, 3205 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-_Under_Cleo_knicker_-_Lady_Cleo.mp4

xorovod

Dominique Plastique - Nature CBT - Ball Abuse
« Reply #3057 on: May 17, 2021, 03:10:04 pm »
Dominique Plastique - Nature CBT - Ball Abuse

Enjoy the sound of the little waterfall and the slaves screaming which disturb step-mother nature . . 😉
That's how you enjoy road trips don't you?

Some kicks with a beautiful view . .
Do you want to take a ride with me to such a wonderful place too?

Genieße das Plätschern des kleinen "Wasserfalls" und schreie des Sklavens

welche durch meine Tritte Ruhe der Natur stören 😉
So machen kleine Ausflüge in Natur doch Spaß, oder?

Kleine Auflockerungs-Tritte mit schöner Aussicht..

Hast du auch Lust auf einen Sonntags ausflug mit mir?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Outdoors, Dominique Plastique, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Boots, Kicking

File name:Dominique_Plastique_-_Nature_CBT.mp4
File Size: 548 MB
Duration: 00:02:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 33.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dominique_Plastique_-_Nature_CBT.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Jaily - strapon slave fuck - Strap-on
« Reply #3058 on: May 17, 2021, 06:10:06 pm »
Mistress Jaily - strapon slave fuck - Strap-on

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Jaily, Jaily, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Mistress_Jaily_-_strapon_slave_fuck.mp4
File Size: 208 MB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:10:27
Video: AVC, 2560x, 25.000 FPS, 2529 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Jaily_-_strapon_slave_fuck.mp4

xorovod

Soccer Step-Mom Mistress - Chastity Strap-On from Super Wom...
« Reply #3059 on: May 17, 2021, 09:10:05 pm »
Soccer Step-Mom Mistress - Chastity Strap-On from Super Woman - Sissy

We received three requests for a Strap-On video in Chastity, so here you go! My sissy bitch cuck hubby had been whining for days, begging for us to have sex. I had just gotten more than my share of huge, real man cock four days prior (Pre-Date BRUTAL Ball busting - Post-Date CREAMPIE Cleanup), so I wasn't particularly interested in NOT feeling cucky's relatively tiny worm wiggle around inside of me, undoubtedly prematurely ejaculating before I even cum once. So I finally replied "Yes, we can have sex. but with a catch". I instruct him to go to our bedroom, get naked, and stand there waiting for me, but leave your chastity cage on for now.

Well, I decided it would be fun to spice things up a bit and put on my SuperWoman costume. When I arrive, he is standing there, nearly shaking with excitement to finally get into my amazing pussy. or so he thinks! I place a black hood over his head and order him to lay on the bed so I can inspect his chastity cage, which he hasn't been allowed to remove for the four days since my last bull date. I beat and punch his balls mercilessly, with his chastity cage on, pull out my 9 inch strapon and relentlessly humiliate him by describing how it is almost as big as my boyfriend's cock, and tell cucky that my boyfriend's cock-head wouldn't even fit in his chastity cage, yet cuck's entire cocklette fits, with room to spare! Lots of closeup and POV shots of me twisting his balls, licking his chastity cage, and paddling his balls with a wooden paddle.

I then reveal the "catch". I will suck his chastity caged cocklette for TWO minutes, and if he can cum, good for him. If he can't, then his sissy ass is going to feel WHY I love my boyfriend's huge cock. I lick and suck his caged pecker, as he moans and begs to cum. Two minutes pass, and the little loser fails to cum.

I lay him back on the bed, and shove my strapon down his throat, making him admit that he loves big cocks as much as I do, then bend him over the bed and brutally fuck the hell out of his sissy pussy. I yelled "SuperWoman is fucking you with her Super Cock!" LOL He moans and groans, but a few times says how great it feels, and he now sees why I fuck my boyfriend instead of him! The huge cock in his ass was like a truth serum! Some great POV from below of me hollowing out his pussy with his tiny caged cock hanging helplessly below!

I finish him off by making him flip over to his back on the edge of the bed with his head, and nearly break his neck smothering him to a blazingly strong orgasm!

As with all of our videos, this is our real life, unscripted play, and we set prices at the lowest allowed by the system. We are just kinky, married voyeurs who get off on others getting off to our fun!

We know we can't compete with the high budget pro studios here, who produce incredible fetish fantasy content, but we hope that there is some appeal in a Real Life Amateur Married Cuckoldress/Cuck couple, sharing the deranged things we've been doing for years!? I make no apologies for being a Cougar MILF, twice the age of most of the BEAUTIFUL models on here. We only decided to video and share what we already do to make a little extra college money for our two offspring! LOL

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, CBT, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation

File name:Soccer_Step-Mom_Mistress_-_Chastity_Strap-On_from_Super_Woman.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:35:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4335 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Soccer_Step-Mom_Mistress_-_Chastity_Strap-On_from_Super_Woman.mp4