Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 197436 times)

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Chloe - I Said I Want More Danni
« Reply #3940 on: September 09, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
Brat Princess 2 - Chloe - I Said I Want More Danni

Chloe found out her friends slave gives her 50 % of his pay check. Chloe wants 50 % too. Danni doesn't think he can afford it because of his bills. Chloe knows how to manipulate him. He is in chastity and she has the key. The faster he gives her 50 % then the faster he could MAYBE get out of chastity. Taunting him with the key and making him kiss her ass really makes Danni want to  negotiate.  Princess rubs her foot against his cage and his balls. That's a sure way of having Danni give in. She is too tempting and at this point he will do ANYTHING for his princess.

File name:Chloe - I said I want more Dani 1080.mp4
File Size: 306 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4022 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Chloe - I said I want more Dani 1080.mp4

xorovod

Mixed Wrestling Zone - EXTREME FOOT DOM!
« Reply #3941 on: September 09, 2021, 12:10:04 pm »
Mixed Wrestling Zone - EXTREME FOOT DOM!

File name:MilanavsBalFD1080.mp4
File Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:22:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 9950 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

MilanavsBalFD1080.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Goddess Lexi and Miss Suzie - Peeper'...
« Reply #3942 on: September 09, 2021, 03:10:06 pm »
The English Mansion - Goddess Lexi and Miss Suzie - Peeper's Punishment - Upscale

File name:Peepers_Punishment_1080_CC.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:21:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7051 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Peepers_Punishment_1080_CC.mp4

xorovod

Dirty Trans Dolls - Fetish Liza, Kari Koxx - Transdoll chas...
« Reply #3943 on: September 09, 2021, 06:10:06 pm »
Dirty Trans Dolls - Fetish Liza, Kari Koxx - Transdoll chastity tease - Sissy

The ultimate in chastity latex teasing...rubber doll Kari will be dripping from all holes but she won't get a release.

File name:Transdoll_chastity_tease.mp4
File Size: 212 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:15
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Transdoll_chastity_tease.mp4

xorovod

Dirty Wrestlin Pit - SEXBATTLE RING Bout #14 - HURT HIM!
« Reply #3944 on: September 09, 2021, 09:10:07 pm »
Dirty Wrestlin Pit - SEXBATTLE RING Bout #14 - HURT HIM!

File name:ViktoriavsBalBB1080.mp4
File Size: 2.20 GB
Duration: 00:15:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 19.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ViktoriavsBalBB1080.mp4

xorovod

Ballbusting World PPV - Sexy Blondes Nikki and Frankie ball...
« Reply #3945 on: September 10, 2021, 12:10:07 am »
Ballbusting World PPV - Sexy Blondes Nikki and Frankie ballbust their harmonica-gagged slave - BB1498 - Ball Abuse

Nikki wants to share with Frankie the fun of ballbusting a guy wearing her specially made harmonica gag. With every kick, squeeze or punch to the nuts he lets out a stream of musical notes instead of screams. The girls have so much fun and laughter as they put nadders in agony over and over again to see what kind of music they can get out of him as he drops to the floor in agonising ball pain.

File name:bb1498-3000.mp4
File Size: 317 MB
Duration: 00:14:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1498-3000.mp4

xorovod

Mayya Moore - Cute blonde wife Mayya Moore pegging and doub...
« Reply #3946 on: September 10, 2021, 03:10:03 am »
Mayya Moore - Cute blonde wife Mayya Moore pegging and double fisting domination to husband - BBC

Amateur mistress Mayya Moore pegging to husband close-up.

File name:Mayya_Moore_-_Cute_blonde_wife_Mayya_Moore_pegging_and_double_fisting_domination_to_husband.mp4
File Size: 401 MB
Duration: 00:10:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mayya_Moore_-_Cute_blonde_wife_Mayya_Moore_pegging_and_double_fisting_domination_to_husband.mp4

xorovod

Mayya Moore - Fisting DAP and dildo domination to Hub FF - ...
« Reply #3947 on: September 10, 2021, 06:10:04 am »
Mayya Moore - Fisting DAP and dildo domination to Hub FF - Anal Fisting

Fisting DAP and BBC dildo play mistress to slave in doggy style pose homemade.

File name:Mayya_Moore_-_Fisting_DAP_and_dildo_domination_to_Hub_FF.mp4
File Size: 317 MB
Duration: 00:08:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mayya_Moore_-_Fisting_DAP_and_dildo_domination_to_Hub_FF.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - cruel ball BANNED WORD - Ball Abuse
« Reply #3948 on: September 10, 2021, 09:10:03 am »
Mistress Gaia - cruel ball BANNED WORD - Ball Abuse

ENGLISH SPEAKING
CUSTOM REQUEST - I'd like your victim to be tied up in a chair or against a wall with legs spread and no way to avoid your interrogation by Torment and teasing. Please don't use any props just your bare hands. I'd like you to push him to his limit, whatever that may be. Also, lots of grabbing and squeezing of his balls with different grips. From the top of his sac and tugging down with one nut in each hand from behind. Other things that would be great would be lots of nasty verbal humiliation and teasing. Making fun of his standing throbbing cock, and talking about how you're going to emasculate him, face slapping, spitting etc. I would like to see him cum painfully with ball Torment. Ball pulling, slapping and punching etc...

ITALIAN
VIDEO RICHIESTA Ho legato la mia vittima con le gambe ben allargate in modo che non possa evitare il mio interrogatorio di Torment e provocamenti. Stavolta non usero' alcun attrezzo, solo le mie mani nude. Lo portero' al limite, qualunque esso sia, afferrandogli e stringendogli le palle con prese sempre diverse. Partendo dall'alto le tiro giu' prendendo una palla per mano da dietro. Ovviamente lo umilio verbalmente e lo provoco. Lo derido per il suo pene eccitato e gli dico come lo evirero', lo schiaffeggio e gli sputo in faccia. Lo faccio poi venire mentre gli torturo le palle …

File name:Mistress Gaia - cruel ball BANNED WORD.mp4
File Size: 299 MB
Duration: 00:12:53
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3116 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - cruel ball BANNED WORD.mp4

xorovod

Obey Melanie - Kissed or Cock Teased - Bondage
« Reply #3949 on: September 10, 2021, 12:10:04 pm »
Obey Melanie - Kissed or Cock Teased - Bondage

This is quite the predicament. My slave wants to cum. All I want is a kiss. If he just gives me a peck on the lips, I will him orgasm. Trouble is his bondage wont let him reach. His dick is standing up but he cant reach my face. I play with his cock to give him incentive but it just frustrates him more. How is he going to cum if he cant kiss me? And if I don't get his lips, what will I do to his cock? PREDICAMENT BONDAGE, COCK TEASING, HEAVY BONDAGE, EDGING.

File name:Obey Melanie - Kissed or Cock Teased.mp4
File Size: 373 MB
Duration: 00:09:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5246 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey Melanie - Kissed or Cock Teased.mp4

xorovod

Petite Princess FemDom - Chic Mistress Sofi In Leather Pant...
« Reply #3950 on: September 10, 2021, 03:10:03 pm »
Petite Princess FemDom - Chic Mistress Sofi In Leather Pants and High Heels

Glam Mistress Sofi in tight leather pants and patent high-heeled shoes trains a slave how to service her legs. The slave knelt before the greatness of the imperious Queen and the first thing Sofi ordered him to was to suck and lick her heel. After the slave showed how he worships the feet of the Goddess, she ordered him to take off her shoes and roughly thrust her foot all the way into the slave's mouth until it stops. As a respite, the slave sucks on his Mistresse's bare heel. But then the Cruel Domina stretches his mouth trying to thrust two of her legs into the slave's mouth at once. Becouse she loved real deep foot gagging humiliation.

File name:Petite Princess FemDom - Chic Mistress Sofi In Leather Pants and High Heels.mp4
File Size: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:08:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 26.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Petite Princess FemDom - Chic Mistress Sofi In Leather Pants and High Heels.mp4

xorovod

Petite Princess FemDom - Cruel Domina Sofi In Leather Clothes
« Reply #3951 on: September 10, 2021, 06:10:03 pm »
Petite Princess FemDom - Cruel Domina Sofi In Leather Clothes

Rough and overbearing tattooed Mistress Sofi in black leather pants and leather black boots with a long ponytail on her head rudely dominates the slave. Sofi imposingly approaches the oral slave and makes a scissor leg hold on his throat, thus pressing his face into her pussy, ordering him to kiss this divine place. An submissive guy kneels in front of the brutal Goddess and kisses her pussy, and the Goddess grabbed his hair and roughly fucks his face at this moment. Then the sexual dominant girl roughly grabs the slave by the clothes and pushes him against the wall by , after which she immediately spits in his face and gives a strong slap in his face, which the slave already exclaimed in surprise and pain. Then the strict Mistress pressed the slave to the wall, pressing her ass in his face, him to ass worship and ass kissing femdom at the same time. After each BDSM discipline that Sofi uses, she roughly spits in the face or mouth of her slave, preventing him from relaxing even for a moment from such an assertive female domination and humiliation from a sexual sadistic girl. Mistress Sofi orders the slave to lie on the floor and immediately facesitting and face ride on his face and mouth while he is obliged to kiss her leather butt and pussy at this moment. Then again the slave kneels before the Queen for pussy worship and pussy eating femdom humiliatrix.

File name:Petite Princess FemDom - Cruel Domina Sofi In Leather Clothes.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:08:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 18.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Petite Princess FemDom - Cruel Domina Sofi In Leather Clothes.mp4

xorovod

Petite Princess FemDom - Sofi Fullweight Jeanssitting On Ti...
« Reply #3952 on: September 10, 2021, 09:10:03 pm »
Petite Princess FemDom - Sofi Fullweight Jeanssitting On Tied Slave and Listens - Bondage

Narcissistic music lover Sofi in blue jeans and yellow socks has come up with an unusual way to torment her slave. The red-haired sadistic girl put the slave on the bed and tied his hands so that he could not resist her femdom venture. Then Mistress Sofi put on her headphones and turned on the music so as not to hear the groans of the gasping slave. And now Sofi in jeans full weight sat on the face of the tied up subby guy right on his mouth and nose so that he could not breathe and listening to music shows the countdown so that you can see how much the slave is no longer breathing under her jeans ass. The captive slave tries to free himself, but his hands are tied with a rope, and the merciless Sofi sits on his face and body with all her weight and dances right on slave's face enjoying the music. It is real hard fullweight facesitting (jeanssitting) and ignoring ass smothering female domination.

File name:Petite Princess FemDom - Sofi Fullweight Jeanssitting On Tied Slave.mp4
File Size: 285 MB
Duration: 00:09:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 4206 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Petite Princess FemDom - Sofi Fullweight Jeanssitting On Tied Slave.mp4

xorovod

Utopia Entertainment - Kayley's Miss America Legs! Scissori...
« Reply #3953 on: September 11, 2021, 12:10:05 am »
Utopia Entertainment - Kayley's Miss America Legs! Scissoring Is Her Talent!

Quite simply, Kayley has one of the best physiques in mixed wrestling!!! A top NPC Figure Competitor, Kayley visits Utopia just 4 weeks before one of her most recent competitions. Her eye-popping body and 6-pack abs are on full display in a micro thong, metallic bikini. Dan is watching the Miss America pageant. He comments on how nice some of the competitors' legs are. When Kayley tells him she works really hard on her legs, Dan disses her. That's all Kayley needs to show Dan up close and personal just how strong, shapely and devastating her legs are. She really got into this role-play because she said so many women face this kind of belittling all the time. Kayley is a scissoring machine! She knows how to work a scissorhold, tensing her abs, hips, thighs and glutes to turn Dan's head purple. She could knock him out at anytime but prefers to keep him near the brink of consciousness with intense pressure and gives him a nice dose of smack talk as well. We have to give props to Dan, because Kayley mashed his head in this first couch scissor sequence for 8 solid minutes! He only tapped when she was literally going to put him out. Kayley pushes Dan to the floor and climbs on top for a vicious grapevine. She rides him into the carpet for the next 2 minutes with some potent hip thrusts. She then headlock smothers him and straightens out her legs in one of the most excruciating locks we've seen in awhile, telling him, she's "Going to work him f'ing over!" Kayley releases him then 69's him in a reverse head scissor. She captures him nice and high and says "I'm going to scissor your face off!" She means it because for the next 7.5 minutes she's literally choking him in straight leg reverse scissors and her infamous reverse figure four.  She reaches back to pull her leg tighter and while looking into his trapped mug she says "Oh yeah, I love this hold!" When Kayley releases him she sits back and pulls Dan into a front scissor that ends this fight. This 6 minute long front scissor and front figure four sequence features breathtaking views of Kayley's spectacular body and amazing abs. She grinds his neck making him beg and tap his final submission. Standing over him Kayley flexes her biceps and then shows us her "Miss America Legs!" Enjoy!

File name:Utopia Entertainment - Kayley's Miss America Legs! Scissoring Is Her Talent!.mp4
File Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:27:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Utopia Entertainment - Kayley's Miss America Legs! Scissoring Is Her Talent!.mp4

xorovod

Young Goddess - Wrestling In The Morning
« Reply #3954 on: September 11, 2021, 03:10:03 am »
Young Goddess - Wrestling In The Morning

This is a dominant mixed wrestling match between me and my slave. I apply a lot of different painful submission holds on him making him tap and panic. He is a good slave, so he knows his limits very well. He knows he has one job: to lose :)

File name:Young Goddess - Wrestling In The Morning.mp4
File Size: 683 MB
Duration: 00:07:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess - Wrestling In The Morning.mp4

xorovod

Amateur redhead old mistress double fisting domination to s...
« Reply #3955 on: September 11, 2021, 06:10:04 am »
Amateur redhead old mistress double fisting domination to slave

Perfect femdom fisting homemade with redhead mistress and her pig slave.

File name:Amateur_redhead_old_mistress_double_fisting_domination_to_slave.mp4
File Size: 819 MB
Duration: 00:18:24
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amateur_redhead_old_mistress_double_fisting_domination_to_slave.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Goddess Draya - Good Behavior (4K) - Foot ...
« Reply #3956 on: September 11, 2021, 09:10:04 am »
The Mean Girls - Goddess Draya - Good Behavior (4K) - Foot Worship

A prisoner has been held in the Mean Girl Punishment Compound Prison for quite some time now. It was put in here because it got caught breaking into the homes of hot girls and sniffing their old, well-worn shoes. Prison Guard Draya knows all its dirty little secrets and loves to torment the prisoner.
She decides to use its fetishes against it. She makes the prisoner BEG her to put a "good word in" for it so it can get out early for "good behavior". Well, Mean Guard Draya wants to see what all this "foot-sniffing" is about!
She makes the prisoner take her work boots off and DEEPLY inhale the fragrant aroma of her well-worn stockings that she has been wearing inside of her boots ALL WEEK. The prisoner is SO eager to do whatever Guard Draya says...so he sniffs as deeply as he can!! Draya says that maybe if he begs and sniffs her feet hard enough, she will put a good word in for him! The prisoner is so happy that he may get out soon!
Unfortunately for the prisoner, Guard Draya eventually decides that ALL the other female guards may want him to sniff THEIR feet and stockings too...which will delay his release considerably. And they all aren't nearly as attractive as Draya...

File name:GoodBehavior4K.mp4
File Size: 2.22 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:13:16
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 23.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

GoodBehavior4K.mp4

xorovod

Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Ruined Orgasm - Edging Games
« Reply #3957 on: September 11, 2021, 12:10:07 pm »
Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Ruined Orgasm - Edging Games

You're my Plaything & I can do whatever I want with you, even if that means casually giving you nothing but ruined orgasms
Doesn't matter how much you beg & Cry, you are not Cumming today !!
I love ruining Orgasm
Your suffering is my pleasure !!!

File name:Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Ruined Orgasm - Edging Games.mp4
File Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:10:34
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 19.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Ruined Orgasm - Edging Games.mp4

xorovod

Kira Uses Subby Boyfriend's Face As a Couch For Long and Un...
« Reply #3958 on: September 11, 2021, 03:10:08 pm »
Kira Uses Subby Boyfriend's Face As a Couch For Long and Uninterrupted Ignorant Facesitting In Leggings

Kira is gradually transforming her boyfriend into a sofa-slave, so she continuously sits on his face like on a chair for more than 20 minutes, ignoring his torment, because he is no longer a living being, but just her personal chair. Therefore, when new anime series are released, Kira now sits exclusively on the face of an enslaved boyfriend because she likes to feel her superiority over a miserable slave. The imperious Kira teaches the weak-willed slave not to breathe as long as possible under the weight of her ass, which covers his mouth and nose. Mistress Kira believes that breathing the scent of her ass is the greatest reward for any man. Therefore, a new boyfriend, but now just a human furniture slave must realize that now he exists only to provide his face for the divine ass of Queen Kira every time she needs to sit down forever.

File name:Kira Uses Subby Boyfriend_s Face As a Couch For Long.mp4
File Size: 499 MB
Duration: 00:21:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 3092 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kira Uses Subby Boyfriend_s Face As a Couch For Long.mp4

xorovod

Lady Victoria Valente - Handjob and Edging game, the cum fl...
« Reply #3959 on: September 11, 2021, 06:10:10 pm »
Lady Victoria Valente - Handjob and Edging game, the cum flies through the air - cumshot - CFNM

Lady Victoria Valente: After a break, the game continues with the Made! The Made lies on the leather bench. It follows a great game with CBT and punches on pants and cock. Edging game again and again, horny cock to massage. Handjob is getting hornier. Finally, the Made sprayed violently! The sperm flies through the air, cumshot. The sperm is white and fat today. German language.***********
Nach einer Pause geht das Spiel mit der Made weiter! Made liegt auf der Lederbank. Es folgt ein geiles Spiel mit CBT und Schlägen auf Hosen und Schwanz. Edging Spiel immer wieder höre ich auf den Schwanz geil zu massieren. Handjob der immer geiler wird. Zuletzt spritzt Made heftig ab! Das sperma fliegt durch Luft, cumshot. Das Sperma ist heute weiß und dick!

File name:Lady Victoria Valente - Handjob and Edging game, the cum flies through the air - cumshot.mp4
File Size: 312 MB
Duration: 00:08:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5250 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Victoria Valente - Handjob and Edging game, the cum flies through the air - cumshot.mp4