Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 227714 times)

xorovod

KinkyMistresses - A Dirty Session With 2 Ladies - Fetish
« Reply #4080 on: September 27, 2021, 01:10:11 pm »
KinkyMistresses - A Dirty Session With 2 Ladies - Fetish

The Slave of Dominatrix Dinah & Lady Fatale brings some chocolate as present for his Mistresses. But the Ladies have completely other ideas the to eat the chocolate. They want it real dirty and they want that the Slave eat the chocolate from thair shoes and from the floor.

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_A_Dirty_Session_With_2_Ladies.mp4
File Size: 579 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:19:32
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_A_Dirty_Session_With_2_Ladies.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Sandra - C.B.T torment!
« Reply #4081 on: September 27, 2021, 04:10:13 pm »
Mistress Sandra - C.B.T torment!

We have 2 slaves in quite the predicament with Mistress Alexandra Wildfire. We use the boys as our personal toys of torment, one attached to a pillory and the other bent over with humbler on.
As I play with ones nipples the other one has his balls played with a flogger. We just keep taking turns on them and making them suffer for our sadistic pleasure.

File name:Mistress_Sandra_CBT_torment.mp4
File Size: 1.58 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 16.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Sandra_CBT_torment.mp4

xorovod

PegHim - Haley Reed gets her turn with Michaels Elastic Hol...
« Reply #4082 on: September 27, 2021, 07:10:14 pm »
PegHim - Haley Reed gets her turn with Michaels Elastic Hole - Strap-On

The energy that Haley Reed brings to a strapon scene is incredible. Watch her tease you with a sweet seduction and then destroy Michaels butt with her hip thrusts and hard hand techniques.

File name:peghim_20210426_Haley_Reed_Michael_Vegas__1080p.mp4
File Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:43:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_20210426_Haley_Reed_Michael_Vegas__1080p.mp4

xorovod

Reell - Blackmail - Ja, Ich Will! 2 - Outdoors
« Reply #4083 on: September 27, 2021, 10:10:16 pm »
Reell - Blackmail - Ja, Ich Will! 2 - Outdoors

a, natürlich willst du geblackmailt werden. Natürlich willst du dich vollkommen ausliefern. Selbstverständlich sind dir d ie vollen Konsequenzen bewusst. Du warst schließlich d ie ganze Zeit schon auf der Suche nach einer Herrin, d ie es wirklich wirklich ernst meint, aber keine hat es durchgezogen. Floskeln, d ie ich jeden Tag höre. Aber was ist, wenn diese Floskeln Realität werden? Ich bin mir sicher, danach wird der vorlaute Fetzen zwischen deinen Beinen plötzlich mikroskopisch klein! In diesem Clip siehst du, wie dein eigener Ruin beginnt.

BLACKMAIL - YES, I DO! 2 / Yes, of course you want to be blackmailed... Of course you want to surrender completely yourself... Of course you are aware of the full consequences... After all, you were looking for a mistress who really means it the whole time, but none of them went through with it... Cliches that I hear every day. But what if those words become reality? I'm sure the cheeky rag between your legs will suddenly become microscopic! In this clip you can see your own ruin beginning... (GERMAN CLIP)

File name:Reell_-_Blackmail_-_Ja_Ich_Will__2.mp4
File Size: 295 MB
Duration: 00:07:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5743 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reell_-_Blackmail_-_Ja_Ich_Will__2.mp4

xorovod

Extreme Feet POV - Feet vs will - the challenge
« Reply #4084 on: September 28, 2021, 01:10:04 am »
Extreme Feet POV - Feet vs will - the challenge

Miss roxen is having some naughty moments, and wish to play a very unfair game with her miserable slave, which is locked inside a splint for 2 days.
the rules of the game are very simple: if he will manage to keep his cock from getting hard during the session, and by the end of it, beautiful Roxen will grant him a wish...ANYTHING that his kinky, dirty mind desires. on the other hand, if his cock will get hard, and stays hard by the end of the session...he will go from the splint into the steel cage...
there is a catch, though. Roxen is known for being an extreme expert at the T&D field, and she knows her slave got a weakness: feet. since her feet are the incarnation of perfection, the slave stands little chance...

File name:Extreme Feet POV - Feet vs will - the challenge - full version.mp4
File Size: 927 MB
Duration: 00:25:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5009 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Extreme Feet POV - Feet vs will - the challenge - full version.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Alexa Divina - Straddling His Face and Riding His C...
« Reply #4085 on: September 28, 2021, 04:10:07 am »
Goddess Alexa Divina - Straddling His Face and Riding His Cock - Face Sitting & Smothering

It started off with me straddling his face, smothering him with my ass but this time I'm not wearing any panties underneath my fishnets. I jiggled my ass all over his face completely smothering him but right when I was about to get off and let him free, I pulled my fishnets down and slid his hard cock inside me to ride him.
He was so surprised, his face really lit up and I could feel his cock get even harder inside me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled his hair keeping him in place exactly as I pleased, kissing him as I please and touching myself. I kept him chained in handcuffs to the bed the whole time as I bounced on his dick up and down and grinding until I orgasmed.
When I was done I pulled my fishnets back up, smiled and gave him a kiss before walking away leaving him edged, fucked and chained to the bed undoubtedly craving more of my ass on him and more of my sweet tight pussy on his hard dick.
So, have you realized it yet? Have you realized by now that this is no ordinary slave, he is after all the slave in all of my videos. In reality he's my boyfriend, and this clip isn't some staged fetish clip, it's the real thing. I personally truly do enjoy using a mans body for pleasure, both on camera and off camera.
Whether he's my boyfriend or a slave, I get pleasure from teasing, edging and tormenting men with my body knowing I can have whatever I want from them and leave them completely hopeless to my extreme style of edging.
If you're a cuck, I want you to keep your eyes down and your hand on your cock listening to me moan as I fuck another man.

File name:Goddess_Alexa_Divina_Straddling_His_Face_amp_Riding_His_Cock.mp4
File Size: 238 MB
Duration: 00:08:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3964 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexa_Divina_Straddling_His_Face_amp_Riding_His_Cock.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Grazi - FEET ORGY - The best fucking feet party you...
« Reply #4086 on: September 28, 2021, 07:10:07 am »
Goddess Grazi - FEET ORGY - The best fucking feet party you'll ever see - Foot Worship

Kiffa told me that he was coming to visit Me with His slave, I immediately invited our friend, Lana Noccioli and My teacher from the academy, who also likes feet, to our "foot shower".
Kally was already in My house, yes, she lives with Me and is always serving Me and today beyond My feet, Kally will delight in My friends' feet.
My neighbor, who has already praised My Feet several times in the elevator, couldn't be left out of this one, so I invited him and he promptly arrived.
Yes, dears, we made a delicious "feet orgy". At the end of the video, I had My neighbor sniff Kally's sweaty ass, because I know he loves sweaty ass smells and this little bitch has been wearing her panties all month, just for this occasion, can you imagine the smell? Can you imagine the party delight? Come and see
Yea! The best fucking feet party you'll ever see! Many feet! Many mouths! A lot of bitching! Lots of sucking! Lots of licking! I guarantee this will be the best FOOT WORSHIP video you've seen so far!

File name:Goddess Grazi - FEET ORGY - The best fucking feet party you_ll ever see.mp4
File Size: 1.97 GB
Duration: 00:14:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Grazi - FEET ORGY - The best fucking feet party you_ll ever see.mp4

xorovod

Miss Ruby Marks - I squish and squash and stomp on his cock...
« Reply #4087 on: September 28, 2021, 10:10:10 am »
Miss Ruby Marks - I squish and squash and stomp on his cock and balls - Ball Abuse

File name:Miss_Ruby_Marks_-_I_squish_and_squash_and_stomp_on_his_cock_and_balls.mp4
File Size: 1.81 GB
Duration: 00:18:22
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Ruby_Marks_-_I_squish_and_squash_and_stomp_on_his_cock_and_balls.mp4

xorovod

Miss Ruby Marks - milked with a post - orgasmic ball busting
« Reply #4088 on: September 28, 2021, 01:10:11 pm »
Miss Ruby Marks - milked with a post - orgasmic ball busting

File name:Miss_Ruby_Marks_-_milked_with_a_post_-_orgasmic_ball_busting.mp4
File Size: 274 MB
Duration: 00:16:09
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2200 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Ruby_Marks_-_milked_with_a_post_-_orgasmic_ball_busting.mp4

xorovod

Miss Ruby Marks - stretching the dirty little whore out - S...
« Reply #4089 on: September 28, 2021, 04:10:11 pm »
Miss Ruby Marks - stretching the dirty little whore out - Strap-On

File name:Miss_Ruby_Marks_-_stretching_the_dirty_little_whore_out.mp4
File Size: 159 MB
Duration: 00:09:21

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Ruby_Marks_-_stretching_the_dirty_little_whore_out.mp4

xorovod

Miss Ruby Marks - Violated over the desk by the Headgirl - ...
« Reply #4090 on: September 28, 2021, 07:10:13 pm »
Miss Ruby Marks - Violated over the desk by the Headgirl - Sissy

File name:Miss_Ruby_Marks_-_Violated_over_the_desk_by_the_Headgirl.mp4
File Size: 117 MB
Duration: 00:06:53

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Ruby_Marks_-_Violated_over_the_desk_by_the_Headgirl.mp4

xorovod

Young Goddess - Let Me See The Fear In Your Eyes
« Reply #4091 on: September 28, 2021, 10:10:14 pm »
Young Goddess - Let Me See The Fear In Your Eyes

I enjoy the panic and suffering in my slave's eyes as I torment him with some hard front scissors, half front and half throat scissors and some front smother scissors. He also gets some painful slapping action.

File name:Young Goddess - Let Me See The Fear In Your Eyes.mp4
File Size: 348 MB
Duration: 00:07:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess - Let Me See The Fear In Your Eyes.mp4

xorovod

Young Goddess - Tie My Boots While I Squeeze Your Neck - Wr...
« Reply #4092 on: September 29, 2021, 01:10:15 am »
Young Goddess - Tie My Boots While I Squeeze Your Neck - Wrestling & Scissor

This is yet another really sadistic clip. I'm terrorizing my slave with various brutal scissor holds and holds. He also gets some hard slapping scissor action in straight and reverse straight scissors. While squeezing his neck in some straight scissors, I order him to tie the laces of my boots. The clip includes straight scissors, hold, figure 4 scissors and reverse straight scissors.

File name:Young Goddess - Tie My Boots While I Squeeze Your Neck.mp4
File Size: 353 MB
Duration: 00:07:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess - Tie My Boots While I Squeeze Your Neck.mp4

xorovod

Ezada Sinn - Breaking in a virgin - Strap-On
« Reply #4093 on: September 29, 2021, 04:10:05 am »
Ezada Sinn - Breaking in a virgin - Strap-On

I enjoy breaking a novice pet just as much as I relish toying with My experienced slaves. The important aspect of My control over them is that they ultimately show respect and willingness to obey and submit to My desires. This virgin will suck My strap-on, and then he shall be fucked for his first time ever. I might be kind to him and even let him cum to associate being fucked up his ass with a known pleasure, but make no mistake about it, I demand My pleasure and I am displeased when he fails to perform as I like. Yet I'm amused to see the pain in his eyes and to listen to his agonizing screams, all as my cock plunges deeper and deeper into his tight virgin man-pussy. I can tell this new slave has potential as I pop his cherry and forever steal his celibacy. My satisfaction is never in doubt.

File name:Ezada Sinn - Breaking in a virgin.mp4
File Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 00:16:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 15.000 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ezada Sinn - Breaking in a virgin.mp4

xorovod

Fetish Files - My Human Carpet - Trampling
« Reply #4094 on: September 29, 2021, 07:10:06 am »
Fetish Files - My Human Carpet - Trampling

I have myself a worthless, filthy human carpet to walk all over and I shall make sure that my heels cover every inch of it and give it the trampling it deserves. I will make sure that I dig my heels right into his skin and deep into his balls as I and humiliate him verbally as well as physically, because i'm his goddess and he will obey me.

File name:Fetish Files - My Human Carpet.mp4
File Size: 686 MB
Duration: 00:05:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 15.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fetish Files - My Human Carpet.mp4

xorovod

Mandy Marx - Fleshlight Sample From A Worm - Bondage
« Reply #4095 on: September 29, 2021, 10:10:05 am »
Mandy Marx - Fleshlight Sample From A Worm - Bondage

As Doctor Marx, I believe in firm, skin-tight patient care, and bedside manner with security. And this patient responds very well to his tight cocoon and fleshlight ****.
Just a worm who's going to provide a sample. So shiny, so desperate. And so much fun I might have to go for a ride myself, on my little worm just before his little fleshlight milking cumshot.

File name:Mandy Marx - Fleshlight Sample From A Worm.mp4
File Size: 535 MB
Duration: 00:10:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6832 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Fleshlight Sample From A Worm.mp4

xorovod

Miss Kitty Bliss - Squeaky Squishy - Trampling
« Reply #4096 on: September 29, 2021, 01:10:09 pm »
Miss Kitty Bliss - Squeaky Squishy - Trampling

First some trample mat training in black shiny high heeled knee boots. slave feels the full of Mistress' heels bearing down on his scrawny body.
Followed by some stockinged feet trampling and stomping.
Mistress uses her feet to slap, jump, balance and crush slave as he squeals in pain.

File name:Miss Kitty Bliss - Squeaky Squishy.mp4
File Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:09:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 21.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Kitty Bliss - Squeaky Squishy.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Fatalia - You are the definition of a loser
« Reply #4097 on: September 29, 2021, 04:10:09 pm »
Mistress Fatalia - You are the definition of a loser

"This is more like it but where is that short dick hiding?" How sick is the fact that me saying this gives Steve a hard on? I ask him how successful he was at his work today and I realized he was a bigger loser than I thought, selling only 4 hotdogs. Unreal. This guy is the definition of a loser. I know it and I had to tell him.  He cannot change the fact he is a loser but he makes the most of it by coming to me and telling the whole world about it. THAT makes him feel special. THAT makes him feel important. As I say, Steve is a sicko. The end result is the same, he doesn't get paid any money here or at work. He will not get very far in his life, he will only get exactly to where he is right now, that is underneath the cockboard, haha. I am relaxing in my dress and see-through pumps having a blast and Steve, well Steve now has it confirmed he is a loser. It's official!

File name:Mistress Fatalia - You are the definition of a loser.mp4
File Size: 237 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:12:23
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 2530 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - You are the definition of a loser.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Velma - Travel Restrictions - Handjob & Milking
« Reply #4098 on: September 29, 2021, 07:10:09 pm »
Mistress Velma - Travel Restrictions - Handjob & Milking

Restrained and isolated for days so that the outside world doesn't dare tempt him out of his quarantine. As his housemate, it's my job to make sure he's sticking to his regulations and doesn't escape. I keep him occupied by teasing and stroking his cock through his pantyhose encased body. No skin on skin contact for this compromised boy. My mean fingers rub his head just right until he's splurting through the fabric.
That can't be CDC approved.

File name:VVTravelRestrictions.mp4
File Size: 543 MB
Duration: 00:12:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5799 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

VVTravelRestrictions.mp4

xorovod

Sadici Studios - Ballbusting Falsetto - Mistress Natalia Sa...
« Reply #4099 on: September 29, 2021, 10:10:13 pm »
Sadici Studios - Ballbusting Falsetto - Mistress Natalia Sadici - Ball Abuse

"Falsetto-a voice or sound that is unusually or unnaturally high. "Mistress Natalya Sadici doesn't just take Her slave out of chastity-She rips off the cock cage. As soon as it's removed, his excitement is clearly visible. Using Her rubber gloved hand, Mistress Natalya grips his balls and pummels them with Her . Relentless and merciless smacks to his cock are delivered with barely any breaks. There's little time for the slave to catch his breath as Mistress Natalya's harsh pummeling continues! The slave's screams literally go up a few octaves as Her rapid punching and smacking builds up further intensity. This is the first phase of many after his 60th day in chastity. After all, he did say he'd do, "anything".

File name:Sadici Studios - Ballbusting Falsetto - Mistress Natalia Sadici.mp4
File Size: 365 MB
Duration: 00:07:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6686 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadici Studios - Ballbusting Falsetto - Mistress Natalia Sadici.mp4