Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 184815 times)

xorovod

Mistress Fatalia: My screaming is the answer - Ball Abuse
« Reply #4160 on: October 08, 2021, 06:10:08 pm »
Mistress Fatalia: My screaming is the answer - Ball Abuse

NEW CLIP - check the PREVIEW first! Mistress Fatalia is a vision in white today. She's wearing a white dress and matching leather sandals which show of her sexy feet. The sight itself gave me a hard-on from the get go. Then I realized what she's got in store for me. The shoes had stacked heel and rough soles. You will see how much damage she did with them. It is really unreal! Mistress proceeded to kick balls from above and stomp my cock. She focused on the cock head that bitch. But I must obey her, that is mandatory not optional. She was asking me things and my screaming was the answer to all of them. She knows how to stomp. She stood on my balls with one foot and then balanced it by kicking the hard cock with the other foot! And then it happened. Ripped scrotum equals red marmalade. That made her angry because she didn't want to mess up and dirty up her new white shoes. She started to be even more aggressive as punishment to me that I could not have held the fluids inside of my genitals. The cock board became stained, it was like slaughter happened there. Another of her masterpieces! Keep tuning in, she is simply the BEST and it is so worth it!

File name:Mistress Fatalia - My screaming is the answer.mp4
File Size: 272 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:14:19
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 2516 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - My screaming is the answer.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Fatalia: Roman leather sandals CRUSH - Ball Abuse
« Reply #4161 on: October 08, 2021, 09:10:08 pm »
Mistress Fatalia: Roman leather sandals CRUSH - Ball Abuse

This is a full body view of THIS particular slave lesson, showing Mistress Fatalia in her very sexy outfit wearing the brutal genuine leather sandals with the roughest sole, black mini skirt, dominatrix bra and an open front silk blouse.
Long brutal pressing down and stomping session on slave's cock. I was really surprised that these seemingly innocent Roman leather sandals cause THAT MUCH DAMAGE! At the end of the lesson, his cock was bl***ed like you would not believe! He had to tough it out with the rough soles and all the serious rubbing, full body weight pressure, rolling over and what not. I really did a number on the delicate skin of slave's penis and testicles.

File name:Mistress Fatalia - Roman leather sandals CRUSH.mp4
File Size: 419 MB
Duration: 00:22:02
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 2517 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - Roman leather sandals CRUSH.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Fatalia: by trashed Birkenstock sandals - Ball Abuse
« Reply #4162 on: October 09, 2021, 12:10:10 am »
Mistress Fatalia: by trashed Birkenstock sandals - Ball Abuse

I was ready to throw these well-worn Birkenstock sandals away. They are falling apart I wore them so much. Before I do that, I give a taste of these destroyed sandals to slave's thing sticking through the cockboard. His manhood can handle it. Or can it? I have been working out lately so my legs are stronger than ever before and you can see the nice definition of the sleek but strong muscles in my legs. I need all the energy to cause as much pain as possible so that's an added advantage. I aim precisely in the spots that are very sensitive. I focus my full attention on my kind of , ha ha. You will see me, Mistress Fatalia from every angle - the front, the back and sides too. What a sight! You are welcome.

File name:Mistress Fatalia - by trashed Birkenstock sandals.mp4
File Size: 185 MB
Duration: 00:09:42
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 2530 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - by trashed Birkenstock sandals.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Iside: Anal Impalement - Strap-On
« Reply #4163 on: October 09, 2021, 03:10:12 am »
Mistress Iside: Anal Impalement - Strap-On

I just don't think this slut's ass will come out unscathed this time ... and who ever could after having suffered an anal penetration with a cock very similar to that of a horse ... I'm talking about a huge cock which measures over 35 cm.  Actually a beast !!!  But basically this is the only way to have a big enough asshole like a pussy and today I need just this to satisfy my sadistic pleasure.  After I impaled this slut I start fucking him hard by pushing my big beam deeper and deeper.  Obviously the beginning is completely traumatic but I don't care, what I want is to own this slut completely.  And so I have to be able to put all the cock inside his ass before proceeding to fuck him with faster and faster movements.  Now  the slut no longer has an ass but a pussy-like slit the real fun begins.  My movements are in fact easier and I can give space to my fantasy as an excellent fucker.  In fact, today I want more, I am not yet completely satisfied .... and therefore to my ferocious thrusts I add some real dry and repeated "breakthrough" movements ... At a certain point I have the feeling to have literally broken it in two parts and the results are now more than visible .... but obviously this is only the beginning, the best is yet to come .... hahahahahhahahah

Non credo  proprio che il culo di  questa troia ne uscirà indenne questa volta.... e chi mai potrebbe dopo aver subito uno sfondamento anale con un cazzo del tutto simile a quello di un cavallo... Sto parlando di un cazzo dalle dimensioni enormi che misura oltre i 35 cm. Praticamente una bestia !!! Ma in fondo questo è l'unico modo per poter avere un buco di culo abbastanza largo come quello di una figa ed io oggi ho bisogno proprio di questo per appagare il mio sadico piacere. Dopo aver impalato questa troia inizio a scoparla duramente spingendo la mia grossa  trave sempre più a fondo. Ovviamente l'inizio è del tutto traumatico ma non mi  importa, quello che voglio è possedere questa troia completamente . E quindi devo riuscire ad infilare tutto il cazzo dentro al suo culo prima di procedere a scoparla  con movimenti sempre più veloci . Adesso che la troia non ha più un culo ma una fessura simile ad un figa inizia il vero divertimento . I miei movimenti sono infatti più agevoli ed io posso dare spazio alla mia fantasia di eccellente scopatrice . Oggi  infatti voglio di più , non sono ancora del tutto soddisfatta....e  quindi alle mie spinte feroci aggiungo dei veri e propri movimenti  "a sfondamento " secchi e ripetuti... Ad un certo punto ho come  la sensazione di averla letteralmente spaccata in due  ed i risultati adesso sono  più che visibili....ma questo ovviamente è solo l'inizio, il bello deve ancora venire....hahahahhahaha

File name:Mistress Iside - Anal Impalement.mp4
File Size: 499 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4694 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Iside - Anal Impalement.mp4

xorovod

Raptures Fetish Playground: Choke On Rapture's Foot - Foot ...
« Reply #4164 on: October 09, 2021, 06:10:14 am »
Raptures Fetish Playground: Choke On Rapture's Foot - Foot Worship

Rapture's slave has a foot fetish. Lucky for him, Rapture has the most perfect size 9 feet. Laying him on the floor underneath her, she allows him to worship and smell the sweaty socks she's been wearing all day. Her slave can't stop talking and it annoys her. Rapture takes her foot and tries to shove it all the way down his throat. She removes her socks, and with him still laying at her feet, she begins to trample him. She stands hard on his chest and face, once again gagging him with her feet. He's made to lick her after, making sure to get every ounce of dirt off them. Foot slaps are on the menu too, and Rapture's slave is treated to a one of a kind foot experience. Wanting you to share in the fun, she invites you to join in, instructing you how to worship her feet s you stroke your cock.

File name:Raptures Fetish Playground - Choke On Rapture_s Foot.mp4
File Size: 439 MB
Duration: 00:15:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 3706 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Raptures Fetish Playground - Choke On Rapture_s Foot.mp4

xorovod

Superior Goddess Iveta: Shoe Choice Humiliation
« Reply #4165 on: October 09, 2021, 09:10:17 am »
Superior Goddess Iveta: Shoe Choice Humiliation

Goddess Iveta wants to go out on a beach party tonight. She knows that there will be a lot of sandy ground but also a terrace and a house with stony ground with carpets and so on. It's not easy to select the right shoes for that kind of party. Goddess Iveta picked out 4 pairs of shoes of her collection and thinks about which pair she wants to wear tonight. Imagine this situation! A Lady is trying out several pairs of high heels to find out which shoes she wants to wear. During that the face of her devoted footslave is the carpet, the footstool she puts her high heel shoes and her flats on. Goddess Iveta takes all of her shoes one by one and places them right on the slaves face. Then she slides in her shoes and crushes the slaves face at the same time! Inbetween she allows him to worship her shoes and her high arched feet. At the end Goddess Iveta knows which shoes she wants to wear tonight. Do you want to know it, too?

File name:Superior Goddess Iveta - Shoe Choice Humiliation.mp4
File Size: 333 MB
Duration: 00:07:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6124 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Superior Goddess Iveta - Shoe Choice Humiliation.mp4

xorovod

Young Goddess: On The Ground Bitch
« Reply #4166 on: October 09, 2021, 12:10:16 pm »
Young Goddess: On The Ground Bitch

Hurting my slave with some hard reverse scissors, face sitting and neck sitting.

File name:Young Goddess - On The Ground Bitch.mp4
File Size: 356 MB
Duration: 00:08:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess - On The Ground Bitch.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto FemDom, Mistress Keres: Kenny's Arranged Marr...
« Reply #4167 on: October 09, 2021, 03:10:05 pm »
Club Stiletto FemDom, Mistress Keres: Kenny's Arranged Marriage: You're My Toilet Paper - Oral Servitude

The toilet flushes and then we see sexy Milf Mistress Keres walk out of the bathroom. The camera scans and we see her husband kenny cuffed to the banister of the stairs wearing a giant rubber penis head. How humiliating. Keres removes it and says "How's my dick head?" She then asks him if he heard the toilet flush and he replies "I know what that means, Auntie used to do this to me, make me lick her clean after she's done her business." In fact Keres gets most of her ideas from her Auntie and that is exactly what is going to happen.  She mounts kenny and brings her lush ass down on his face where she demands a lot of licking and deep rimming too. As the scene unfolds she relaxes more and more on his face until she is using his head as a bench. She does sit up to give you a great view of her asshole and also to allow kenny to inspect it and make sure she is squeaky clean. "I never thought I'd marry a human toilet, even my boyfriend is disgusted when I tell him what I do to you" she tells him. She then brings up kenny's cousin Jerry and says Auntie Paige says they are both good ass lickers. This always upsets kenny as him and Paige's boy were always competing for her attention and as a result grew to dislike each other. He mutters that Jerry tries to hard and Keres scolds him then even threatens to fuck Jerry just to really humiliate kenny some more. She then lets out a juicy fart and when Kenny pushes away she scolds him and says he should be grateful because it's a sign she didn't finish the job on the toilet. "That means you're going to be my toilet" she says, grabbing the chain of the collar and pulling his mouth up tight against her ass.

File name:Club Stiletto FemDom - Mistress Keres - Kenny_s Arranged Marriage - You_re My Toilet Paper.mp4
File Size: 687 MB
Duration: 00:07:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto FemDom - Mistress Keres - Kenny_s Arranged Marriage - You_re My Toilet Paper.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Reell: Vis Absoluta - Whipping and Caning
« Reply #4168 on: October 09, 2021, 06:10:05 pm »
Cruel Reell: Vis Absoluta - Whipping and Caning

In der Rechtslehre wird der Begriff Gewalt in zwei Formen unterschieden. Zum einem gibt es d ie Vis Compulsiva, d ie willensbeugende Gewalt, d ie das Opfer so manipuliert, dass es dem eigenen Willen nicht mehr nachgeht. Aber warum sollte ich mir erst d ie Muhe des Beugens machen, wenn es doch d ie Moglichkeit der willensbrechenden Gewalt gibt, d ie es dem Opfer komplett verwehrt sich erst einen eigenen Willen zu bilden?! Und dieses Opfer ist definitiv eher gebrochen als meine Peitsche ...

In legal doctrine, the concept of violence is divided into two forms. On one hand, there is the vis compulsiva, the will-bending violence, which manipulates the victim in such a way that it no longer follows its own will. But why should I make the effort of bending at first, when there is the possibility of will-breaking violence, which completely denies the victim to form his own will at all?! And this victim is definitely broken earlier than my whip ... (GERMAN CLIP)

File name:Cruel_Reell_-_Vis_Absoluta.mp4
File Size: 939 MB
Duration: 00:12:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Reell_-_Vis_Absoluta.mp4

xorovod

Latin Beauties in High Heels: KF-AE Bullwhipped by the Coll...
« Reply #4169 on: October 09, 2021, 09:10:08 pm »
Latin Beauties in High Heels: KF-AE Bullwhipped by the Collared up Goddess K

When the exquisite fetish of the collar up is mixed with Bullwhipping, you know that the result is pure and delicious pleasure! And what to say if the Mistress if the sublime and ultra dominant Ama K?
She is wearing her new boots, with her beautiful spurs... Everything was perfect in this clip! Enjoy

File name:Latin Beauties in High Heels - KF-AE Bullwhipped by the Collared up Goddess K.mp4
File Size: 458 MB
Duration: 00:11:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5408 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Latin Beauties in High Heels - KF-AE Bullwhipped by the Collared up Goddess K.mp4

xorovod

Latin Beauties in High Heels: KF-AE First whipping Therapy ...
« Reply #4170 on: October 10, 2021, 12:10:10 am »
Latin Beauties in High Heels: KF-AE First whipping Therapy By Dra Jean Grey

The kinky Dr Jean is ready to enjoy her first whipping session with slave guille. She will be guided by her Femdom Mentor, Ama K. Dr Jean looks breathtaking with these amazing black over the knee boots. She knows the effect of these boots on her slaves! And Ama K... wow... she looks just sublime on her elegant outfit and her beautiful ankle boots.
Dr Jean will test the flogger first... Then... under the guidance of Ama K, she will explore the joy of the singletail whip! Enjoy!!!!

File name:Latin Beauties in High Heels - KF-AE First whipping Therapy By Dra Jean Grey.mp4
File Size: 403 MB
Duration: 00:10:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5143 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Latin Beauties in High Heels - KF-AE First whipping Therapy By Dra Jean Grey.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2, Mariah: Asshole Cleaned with Tongue while ...
« Reply #4171 on: October 10, 2021, 03:10:12 am »
Brat Princess 2, Mariah: Asshole Cleaned with Tongue while Face Sitting and Orgasm - Oral Servitude

Mariah uses her slaves mouth on the daily. She controls his face and mouth and can use it for whatever she wants or needs. Today she really wants her asshole LICKED CLEAN. She gets on his face with her huge beautiful ass and starts riding him. She demands that he sticks his tongue out. He sticks his tongue out and licks her clean. His face is deep in her asshole. She starts grinding and humping harder and faster. It feels really good for Mariah. To be riding his face while his tongue is in her asshole. She keeps going until she orgasms. Because his tongue feels so good, she tells him she is going to put him in the smother box next and really use him!

File name:Mariah_-_Asshole_Cleaned_with_Tongue_while_Facesitting_and_Orgasm_4_K.mp4
File Size: 267 MB
Duration: 00:09:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4008 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mariah_-_Asshole_Cleaned_with_Tongue_while_Facesitting_and_Orgasm_4_K.mp4

xorovod

Bitch World Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia: ...
« Reply #4172 on: October 10, 2021, 06:10:12 am »
Bitch World Femdom, The English Mansion, Mistress Sidonia: Milking Bay 42 - Bondage

Mistress Sidonia is on her morning milking round, she visits the sheds containing suspended male slaves who no longer have any other use. They are connected to an advanced milking suction machine that guarantees a regular load of valuable submissive semen every few hours, sucking it into the cum chamber for emptying when full. The slave in bay 42 is given some additional stimulation, his prostate fingered.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage, Nurse Play, Suspension, Prostate Massage, Serious Kit, Milking Machine, The English Mansion, Mistress, Milking

File name:Milking_Bay_42_CC.mp4
File Size: 662 MB
Duration: 00:12:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Milking_Bay_42_CC.mp4

xorovod

Noccioli Feet: LANA NOCCIOLI Slave Worship: DEBUTING my sho...
« Reply #4173 on: October 10, 2021, 09:10:14 am »
Noccioli Feet: LANA NOCCIOLI Slave Worship: DEBUTING my shoes in the SLAVE'S MOUTH

Debuting my new shoes in the slave's mouth - Always a special moment in my life when I own new shoes, and today isn't different! My slave is here just to I debut them in his mouth. He starting kissing the shoes and I order to take it off, this way I can do what I really love: put my feet deep into his throat! Of course he need to worship more until be graced with this glorious gift! And he do it very well, kissing and sucking every inch of my feet with very passion and devotion! He really deserves my feet sliding deep into his mouth. I love it so much, meanly more when I can wiggle my toes inside his throat! I promise to drive you crazy with my soft feet, like I did with him!

File name:Noccioli Feet - LANA NOCCIOLI Slave Worship - DEBUTING my shoes in the SLAVE'S MOUTH.mp4
File Size: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:11:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Noccioli Feet - LANA NOCCIOLI Slave Worship - DEBUTING my shoes in the SLAVE'S MOUTH.mp4

xorovod

Rootdawg25: Krissy Koven in Foot Gag Lesson (4K) - Foot Wor...
« Reply #4174 on: October 10, 2021, 12:10:17 pm »
Rootdawg25: Krissy Koven in Foot Gag Lesson (4K) - Foot Worship

Krissy Koven (wearing a pink outfit) would like to ensure loyalty from her college professor (rootdawg). So the best way to do that is him to gag on her stinky, sweaty, smelly bare feet. Watch as Krissy enjoys tormenting her professor in order to secure a passing grade in the class.

File name:Rootdawg25_-_Krissy_Koven_in_Foot_Gag_Lesson__4K.mp4
File Size: 1.39 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:09:18
Video: AVC, 3840x, 25.000 FPS, 21.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Rootdawg25_-_Krissy_Koven_in_Foot_Gag_Lesson__4K.mp4

xorovod

Bffvideos: Worship Rosa Melo Sweaty Feet Pt.2 - Foot Worship
« Reply #4175 on: October 10, 2021, 03:10:18 pm »
Bffvideos: Worship Rosa Melo Sweaty Feet Pt.2 - Foot Worship

Rosa Melo is so delightful while Olavo licks her feet without stop.

File name:worshiprosamelosweatyfeet_pt2.mp4
File Size: 451 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

worshiprosamelosweatyfeet_pt2.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2, Chloe: Pay Pig Humiliation and Rinsing Q a...
« Reply #4176 on: October 10, 2021, 06:10:06 pm »
Brat Princess 2, Chloe: Pay Pig Humiliation and Rinsing Q and A

Chloe opens her fan mail and decides to answer questions from her simps. While she is answering questions, she makes her slave edge! She answers questions about an edge and release schedule, fin-dom questions and how he pays his own bills.
The answer to the edge and release schedule is 5 days edging and 10 days in TIGHT chastity! LOL!!!!
Losers don't get to touch Princesses like us. Chloe lets him edge himself and won't allow him to stop until its super painful and about to cum all while chanting mantras about how worthless he is.
• In this video there are visuals and voice overs during the clip to keep you wanting to edge yourself as well!
- Princess Crystal

File name:Chloe - Pay Pig Humiliation and Rinsing Q and A-4K.mp4
File Size: 299 MB
Duration: 00:15:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2514 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chloe - Pay Pig Humiliation and Rinsing Q and A-4K.mp4

xorovod

GloveMansion, Tina Kay: Gloved Boss Lady Seduces Delivery Guy
« Reply #4177 on: October 10, 2021, 09:10:05 pm »
GloveMansion, Tina Kay: Gloved Boss Lady Seduces Delivery Guy

The delivery guy is in for a surprise as the Lady of the office is in the mood to play! She seduces him with her sexy voice, hot body, leather outfit and GLOVED hands but she is also in control. She plays with his body and mind and jerks him off until he shoots his load over her black LEATHER GLOVES.

File name:Gloved_boss_lady_seduces_delivery_boy.mp4
File Size: 309 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:57
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Gloved_boss_lady_seduces_delivery_boy.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2, Nika: Humiliates her Beta Mutt with her Fe...
« Reply #4178 on: October 11, 2021, 12:10:06 am »
Brat Princess 2, Nika: Humiliates her Beta Mutt with her Feet - Foot Worship

Nika counts her money as her slave worships her feet. It used to be her slaves money but she took it from him. He needs to work an extra job so he can keep making Nika happy. She loves taking control of him financially and humiliating him with her feet. She is perfectly pedicured. Her arches are so beautiful and her toes are painted white. They are really pretty princess feet. She uses her slaves face and mouth to take a good picture. Shoving her feet down his throat makes him drool. He must lick up all the spit. He knows this is the closest he will ever get to a foot job.

File name:Nika - Humiliates her Beta Mutt with her Feet.mp4
File Size: 270 MB
Duration: 00:12:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3008 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Nika - Humiliates her Beta Mutt with her Feet.mp4

xorovod

Queens of Kink, Fetish Liza, Natalie Goth TV: Transdolls in...
« Reply #4179 on: October 11, 2021, 03:10:08 am »
Queens of Kink, Fetish Liza, Natalie Goth TV: Transdolls in space - Ladyboy

A fun time in space with my feminized Star Trooper. Let's see how obedient and excited she is.

File name:Transdolls_in_space.mp4
File Size: 254 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:51
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Transdolls_in_space.mp4