Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 183096 times)

xorovod

Meanbitches Femdom, Mean Wrestling Federation: Daisy Ducati...
« Reply #4180 on: October 11, 2021, 06:10:09 am »
Meanbitches Femdom, Mean Wrestling Federation: Daisy Ducati Vs Fluffy

Our newest Wrestler at the Mean Wrestling Federation is Daisy "The Dream" Ducati! She has incredible raw power that allows her to lift fluffy in the air and toss him around like a ragdoll. With training in multiple martial arts, she knows a variety of submission holds. She's beautiful, mean, and sadistic, but this is Fluffy's third match here that MWF, so he has a few tricks up his sleeve. Pro wrestling fans and femdom fans will love this match!

File name:daisyducativsfluffy.mp4
File Size: 1.53 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:26:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

daisyducativsfluffy.mp4

xorovod

PegHim: Madam Carmen and Michael Vegas - Strap-On
« Reply #4181 on: October 11, 2021, 09:10:11 am »
PegHim: Madam Carmen and Michael Vegas - Strap-On

Madam Carmen and Michael only recently found out about each other and they are ready to fuck. Madam carmen tells you about her love of anal and her first strapon experience

File name:peghim_20210909_madam_carmen_Michael_Vegas_4k_full__1080p.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:32:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_20210909_madam_carmen_Michael_Vegas_4k_full__1080p.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Akella: Suck It In Slave, Full...
« Reply #4182 on: October 11, 2021, 12:10:11 pm »
Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Akella: Suck It In Slave, Full Movie - Strap-On

Mistress Akella wants to push her anal slave to take more and more for her. She has a monster dildo in waiting, but first she gives him a good hard fucking with her strap-on cock. She wants to thoroughly humiliate him and makes him gag repeatedly on her cock before she ass fucks him hard and fast. When it's time for the monster dildo, she doesn't hold anything back in stretching him open and plunging the huge black appendage deep into his ass hole, giving it all her effort to ruin his ass for good!

File name:suck_it_in_slave_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 977 MB
Duration: 00:19:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

suck_it_in_slave_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

Ballbusting World PPV, Gemma: Girls Can't Fight - BB0062 - ...
« Reply #4183 on: October 11, 2021, 03:10:04 pm »
Ballbusting World PPV, Gemma: Girls Can't Fight - BB0062 - Ball Abuse

Gemma arrives home from her self defence class on a high - she has learnt some great new techniques! Matthew is skeptical as he thinks that men are much stronger than women, so thinks Gemmas silly classes are pretty pointless! Gemma is very keen to prove her husband wrong so shows him all the moves she has learnt, proving to him once and for all that men are weak because of their vulnerable testicles! Gemma looks really sexy in her bikini as she subjects Matthew to an agonising half hour of kicks, knees, punches, slaps and squeezes to his sore and battered nuts!

File name:Ballbusting World PPV - Girls Can_t Fight - BB0062.mp4
File Size: 422 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:32:08
Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 1799 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbusting World PPV - Girls Can_t Fight - BB0062.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Anette: Cock kicked hard - Ball Abuse
« Reply #4184 on: October 11, 2021, 06:10:06 pm »
Cruel Anette: Cock kicked hard - Ball Abuse

Mistress Anette is famous for her temper and that she doesn't give a damn about being merciful. She starts kicking the slave between the legs, wearing her black boots and soon the slave screams and moans from the pain as his cock and balls turns to deep red and sore

File name:Cruel Anette - Cock kicked hard.mp4
File Size: 181 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:11:45
Video: AVC, 854x, 50.000 FPS, 2023 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Anette - Cock kicked hard.mp4

xorovod

Dominatrix Dinah, Personal: How I treat My younger husband,...
« Reply #4185 on: October 11, 2021, 09:10:07 pm »
Dominatrix Dinah, Personal: How I treat My younger husband, 2 - Bondage

I choose the category humiliation for this clip however there are many following themes here.
I bondage and humiliate My 25 years younger husband, and I show you how I treat him especially when I wish to go out. I stick an electro plug in his ass, and I do my nails before I go. I laugh, but I am also disgusted by his white, wet uncircumcised cock and I dream about My black lover.
But of course, I know that My young husband needs a lot of sex, well he is getting it, but how? (smile)
I smother him with the gas mask and I leave him bandaged to the bed, his balls in humbler, electric plug in his ass hole, and I go out.

File name:Dominatrix Dinah - Personal - How I treat My younger husband - 2.mp4
File Size: 392 MB
Duration: 00:08:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dominatrix Dinah - Personal - How I treat My younger husband - 2.mp4

xorovod

Dreamgirls In Socks: Felicia's Private Footstool - Fetish
« Reply #4186 on: October 12, 2021, 12:10:10 am »
Dreamgirls In Socks: Felicia's Private Footstool - Fetish

Felicia is just coming back from a major fashion event downtown, so she thought it could be nice to use her slave as a private footstool to rest her feet, after she has been walking all day long with her sweaty socks and feet inside her sneakers! She likes to use his face as a footstool all the time, but she thinks that there is just nothing better to do after a very long day when her feet are just getting tired! She makes her slave lay down on the floor, and makes him take her sneakers off, just to give some fresh air to her stinky socks! She makes him take some deep breaths inside her sneakers, right before she completely covers his face with her sweaty white socks! They were actually super sweaty, and super stinky, but it seems like she just makes fun at him, and rubs her smelly socks all over his face! She makes him take some deep breaths in her socks, and makes him lick the dirty bottom of her socks too! Felicia also makes him take her socks off with his teeth, to cover his face again, but this time with her sweaty naked feet! She makes him take some long deep breaths in her feet, and makes him lick the sweaty bottom of her feet! Felicia also really enjoys to make him suck on her toes, while she is just relaxing on the couch, and watching her show! Felicia thinks that this is just the best way to relax after a very long day!

File name:Dreamgirls In Socks - Felicia_s Private Footstool.mp4
File Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:09:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dreamgirls In Socks - Felicia_s Private Footstool.mp4

xorovod

Femdom-POV-Clips: Hard Double Faceslapping, Cassandra and N...
« Reply #4187 on: October 12, 2021, 03:10:10 am »
Femdom-POV-Clips: Hard Double Faceslapping, Cassandra and Nemesis - Face Slapping

Great News! We are very proud to present brandnew hot action clips from our latest cooperation with our friends from sadoladies! starting today! we start with adorable goddesses nemesis and cassandra. both are wearing phantastic leather outfits in this clip and decided to dish out a harsh punishment by faceslapping for two slaves! and when we say harsh, we mean it. the slaps are very hard from the beginning. one slave has to count and we wont tell the whole story, but he recieved way more than 50 vicious slaps on his face. to be honest after the clip he really was a lil bit disoriented... both bitches amusing themself a lot and smiling and laughing all the time about those pathetic slave faces... incredible great action stuff!!!
GERMAN LANGUAGE (but easy to understand).

File name:Femdom-POV-Clips - Hard Double Faceslapping - Cassandra and Nemesis.mp4
File Size: 242 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:07:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4105 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom-POV-Clips - Hard Double Faceslapping - Cassandra and Nemesis.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Starry Yume: Painful Foot Worship Training
« Reply #4188 on: October 12, 2021, 06:10:12 am »
Goddess Starry Yume: Painful Foot Worship Training

Beast has been a good boio and now it's back to training! First a treat with My feet! It is a great way to start, right? Wait... Did you just mess up My toes?!
Synopsis: Beast is being trained to be the best sub he can be! It also means his reward is to clean Starry's feet! While doing so he kinda messed up her nail polish and she was not happy about this at all. Face busting only seemed like the right type of punishment for this mishap.

File name:Goddess Starry Yume - Painful Foot Worship Training.mp4
File Size: 851 MB
Duration: 00:07:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 15.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Starry Yume - Painful Foot Worship Training.mp4

xorovod

Humiliation Princess Ashleigh: Uncaged For Ball Busting - B...
« Reply #4189 on: October 12, 2021, 09:10:12 am »
Humiliation Princess Ashleigh: Uncaged For Ball Busting - Ball Abuse

Watch my weak little cuckold suffer as I torment him in his chastity device. Eventually I let the wimp free and of course him. Cuckold gets kicked in the balls over and over again as I laugh. No matter how hard he begs me to stop the I kick harder and harder. Telling his just what a pathetic little bitch he is. Its not all bad for the little worm, he does get to worship my perfect ass. The only way he gets to kiss my ass is if he jerks his pin dick onto a pair of my panties and when his loser goo is covering them they are coerced into his mouth.

File name:Humiliation Princess Ashleigh - Uncaged For Ball Busting.mp4
File Size: 740 MB
Duration: 00:19:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5032 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Humiliation Princess Ashleigh - Uncaged For Ball Busting.mp4

xorovod

Lady Dark Angel UK: A little cock whip session
« Reply #4190 on: October 12, 2021, 12:10:15 pm »
Lady Dark Angel UK: A little cock whip session

File name:Lady_Dark_Angel_-_A_little_cock_whip_session.mp4
File Size: 1.36 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:03:44
Video: AVC, 3840x, 30.000 FPS, 51.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Dark_Angel_-_A_little_cock_whip_session.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Fatalia: Birkenstock trample while doing dishes - ...
« Reply #4191 on: October 12, 2021, 03:10:15 pm »
Mistress Fatalia: Birkenstock trample while doing dishes - Ball Abuse

I enjoy doing the dishes because this slave makes the best kitchen mat. I have amazing cushioning underneath my feet so I can fully focus on the work itself. For this session, I wear my favorite  red leather Birkenstock sandals. It takes a while to wash all the dirty glasses, plates and cutlery so naturally it is more and more painful for the slave as the time goes by and I trample on him. When I take a break, I directly his cock and balls by kicking them, stomping and stepping to make the chores more fun for me and extremely painful for him.

File name:Mistress Fatalia - Birkenstock trample while doing dishes.mp4
File Size: 224 MB
Duration: 00:11:52
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 2520 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - Birkenstock trample while doing dishes.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Patricia: Bath Time for Two Latex Goddesses POV, M...
« Reply #4192 on: October 12, 2021, 06:10:18 pm »
Mistress Patricia: Bath Time for Two Latex Goddesses POV, Mistress Youko - Latex and Rubber

Mistress Youko and Mistress Patricia are having a bath together, in latex. Two latex Goddesses in the bathtub, gently splash some water onto each other's body. We rub each other's tight black latex clad ass. We touch each other's latex hooded face. We enjoy having a bath in latex. We love the feeling of latex against latex. So much fun We're having. So wet, so slippery, so shiny.
Slave, you're very lucky, We allow you to watch Our bath time.

File name:Mistress Patricia - Bath Time for Two Latex Goddesses POV - Mistress Youko.mp4
File Size: 820 MB
Duration: 00:11:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9990 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Patricia - Bath Time for Two Latex Goddesses POV - Mistress Youko.mp4

xorovod

Alice in Latex Land, Rubber FemDom: Cheshire Cat Ball Busti...
« Reply #4193 on: October 12, 2021, 09:10:04 pm »
Alice in Latex Land, Rubber FemDom: Cheshire Cat Ball Busting CBT FULL MOVIE - Amateur

Welcome to a whacky Wonderland adventure!
In this episode, it is the Cheshire Cat's giant saline-inflated balls that get the most whacks!
I enjoy his huge balls and the extra CBT opportunity they offer. His enhanced balls are impossible to resist so I relish in them in this cheeky roleplaying adventure from the darker side of Lewis Carrol.
Using metal bondage, chains, locks and spreader bars I keep him immobilized for an inspection and a surprise visit to the vet to be "fixed." We have too many kittens in town and I love the look in this proud man's eyes when I threaten to castrate him!
I paddle his balls to drive the punishment home!

File name:Alice in Latex Land - Rubber FemDom - Cheshire Cat Ball Busting CBT FULL MOVIE.mp4
File Size: 198 MB
Duration: 00:13:24
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 1864 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Alice in Latex Land - Rubber FemDom - Cheshire Cat Ball Busting CBT FULL MOVIE.mp4

xorovod

Asian Mean Girls: Queen Darla Destroys dicks and Balls - Ba...
« Reply #4194 on: October 13, 2021, 12:10:05 am »
Asian Mean Girls: Queen Darla Destroys dicks and Balls - Ball Abuse

Today we are excited to announce the release of another special edition video! Watch this extraordinary Ball Destroying video and hold on tight to what's valuable to you!    This is QUEEN DARLA DESTROYS dicks & Balls! 21 Mins of the Testicular destruction Queen Darla Style! We have taken the best content from SOLID-GOLD BALL BUSTER, DOING THE PENIS STOMP WITH MY STILETTOS FROM HELL, A FIRST TIME BALLBUSTING PART 2 and NO PRISONERS BALL BUSTING and blended then into this spectacular man hating video. This is some of the best footage out there! You can't pass this up at only 15.99 
Queen Darla decides to take out all of her sadistic anger out on this loser for being LATE to see her! And what better way to HURT a man than to make him spread his legs and allow you to SLAM the pointed toe of your shoe right into his BALLSAC!!! LOL!
She prefers to make him get on all fours (much more submissive!) and stand behind him so he can't see it coming! (Much more fun!)
Some SUPER HARD kicks to the slave's already SUPER-SWOLLEN nuts!! Some of hardest Ballbusting we've done! When you see these kicks going directly into the loser's huge ballsac, you will cringe just sitting at your computer! LOL! (Oh, and there is some paddling, belting, and crop-beating thrown in as a free bonus! This is what slaves were MADE for... :)
Don't you bitches just adore my new SPAM - buy and die pumps? Super sexy and super expensive! Betcha wish YOU had bought them for me, don't you? HA! Dream on losers, most of you couldn't afford them on your puny minimum wage salaries! TRY HARDER BITCHES!
My devoted shoe slave here works THREE JOBS, 24/7 to buy me all the designer shoes and SPAM - buy and die I want. These hot little numbers have super pointy toes, better to kick you in the balls with, and super thin black steel heels that can slice your ball sack like a switchblade thru butter. Ah, but I digress...because I can! Because I am The Queen! And because I just LUV my shoes!!!
To celebrate my new shoes, I decided to reward my foot boi by walking all over him. But tonight he's going to get way more than he bargained for, with this nifty new device I had made. I call it "The Penis Punishment Pillory Of Pain"! Catchy in a Neo-Medieval sorta way, no lol? Only his cock and balls stick out of that hole, exposed and vulnerable for me as I do "THE PENISSTOMP" all over his nuts and dig my needle-like heels deep into that tiny worm he wishes were a cock. To add to his pain and suffering, I tease him with my skin tight bright purple metallic spandex leggings and matching bra, which fit like a second skin and show off my incredible bod. But all he can do is look up, hope, and pray while I stomp on his useless manhood with my SPAM - buy and die DAGGERS. That mixed  expression of desire, fear and pain on his face is priceless (as are my shoes!), as I stand over him and stomp his penis and balls into sawdust. And then after all the fun, I'm off to the mall to buy another pair of shoes
After testing her new slave's pain tolerances with his first ballbusting, Queen Darla kicks off her shoes and really goes to town on kicking, stomping and crushing his manhood. His cock and balls are of no interest or benefit to the Queen, so it is best that she render them completely useless right from the get go, so this slave learns to focus his attention on serving The Queen, not his own selfish needs.

File name:Asian Mean Girls - Queen Darla Destroys dicks and Balls.mp4
File Size: 285 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:21:04
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1756 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Asian Mean Girls - Queen Darla Destroys dicks and Balls.mp4

xorovod

Ballbusting World PPV, Ayla: Weak Spot - BB0065 - Ball Abuse
« Reply #4195 on: October 13, 2021, 03:10:09 am »
Ballbusting World PPV, Ayla: Weak Spot - BB0065 - Ball Abuse

Busty sadistic bitch Ayla has got Matthew strapped securely in the dungeon, his legs apart and his balls completely exposed! She wants to have some fun with Matthews nuts, and is soon squeezing, kneeing, kicking, slapping and crushing them! Matthew is totally powerless to resist and cannot even close his legs, so has to take everything Ayla dishes out as she tells him how vulnerable his nuts make him! Ayla really does not hold back and Matthews balls get an extremely hard busting - this girl loves hurting men and it shows! (Duration : 32 Minutes)

File name:Ballbusting World PPV - Weak Spot - BB0065.mp4
File Size: 421 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:32:00
Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 1803 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbusting World PPV - Weak Spot - BB0065.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Anette: Cruel looking boots - Ball Abuse
« Reply #4196 on: October 13, 2021, 06:10:10 am »
Cruel Anette: Cruel looking boots - Ball Abuse

Mistress Anette is wearing her white summer dress with small black dots and a cruel looking pair of black boots. She smokes a cigarette and uses her slave as an ashtray, while she kicks him in the balls with her boots strongly. Then she makes him lay down and steps on his tormented balls with her pointy high heels.

File name:Cruel Anette - Cruel looking boots.mp4
File Size: 159 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 854x, 50.000 FPS, 2043 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Anette - Cruel looking boots.mp4

xorovod

Lady Dark Angel UK: Ok. Enough of my baby girl - Spanking
« Reply #4197 on: October 13, 2021, 09:10:10 am »
Lady Dark Angel UK: Ok. Enough of my baby girl - Spanking

File name:Lady_Dark_Angel_UK_-_Ok._Enough_of_my_baby_girl.mp4
File Size: 568 MB
Duration: 00:12:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Dark_Angel_UK_-_Ok._Enough_of_my_baby_girl.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves, Lady Remedy and Miss Lavey: Fuck Up - Face ...
« Reply #4198 on: October 13, 2021, 12:10:10 pm »
Men Are Slaves, Lady Remedy and Miss Lavey: Fuck Up - Face Slapping

Lady Remedy and Miss Lavey are not the easiest ladies to please. But that's irrelevant as any slaves they keep as domestics are expected to keep the house clean, period. This slave hasn't even taken out the recycling let alone finish cleaning the kitchen. Now he's going to get bitch slapped and spit on until he learns his lesson.

File name:Men Are Slaves - Lady Remedy and Miss Lavey - Fuck Up.mp4
File Size: 225 MB
Duration: 00:04:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6233 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men Are Slaves - Lady Remedy and Miss Lavey - Fuck Up.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Fatalia: The gift of nasty pain - Ball Abuse
« Reply #4199 on: October 13, 2021, 03:10:13 pm »
Mistress Fatalia: The gift of nasty pain - Ball Abuse

Today I am giving you a gift, an early Christmas gift from me to YOU - the gift of NASTY pain. One of my masterpiece clips if you ask me. This one is a MUST-SEE. Where to start. watch me in sexy tights and brutal wedge sandals torment slave who is lying obediently underneath the cockboard. And before you know it, his balls turn to mush. I am so skilled you guys! Enjoy this gift, I know you will.

File name:Mistress Fatalia - The gift of nasty pain.mp4
File Size: 434 MB
Duration: 00:22:52
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 2513 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Fatalia - The gift of nasty pain.mp4