Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 227146 times)

xorovod

Mistress Anna Elite, Cum Eating Bitch - Cum Eating
« Reply #4340 on: October 31, 2021, 03:10:12 pm »
Mistress Anna Elite, Cum Eating Bitch - Cum Eating

Dressed in fishnet lingerie, stockings and thigh high boots, I have a particularly humiliating task for my submissive today... I will be turning him into my cum eating cuckold bitch!
Banished to the floor, with his cock locked in chastity and a toilet seat placed around his neck my bitch finds himself surrounded by used condoms.
I begin by humiliating the pathetic bitch on the lengths he will go to in order to please me, he will be drinking every single used condom that I have for him. One by one I pour the filled condoms over and into my bitch's mouth, watch as the cum dribbles and covers his pink chastity cage.
Once all but one of the filled condoms have been emptied, I take pleasure in teasing my bitch... The only one left is from my most recent partner, the rest I had requested from beta males for added degradation. Knowing my bitch's cuckold tendencies, I am well aware of just how desperate my bitch is to drink the contents of this 'Golden' condom!
In order to earn this privilege my bitch must prove his dedication and drink a full glass of slave cum... He does so eagerly and the final condom is emptied into his cuckold bitch mouth as he is ordered to savour the taste.

File name:Mistress_Anna_Elite_CUM_EATING_BITCH.mp4
File Size: 236 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2959 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Anna_Elite_CUM_EATING_BITCH.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Karino, Spitting And Slapping
« Reply #4341 on: October 31, 2021, 06:10:14 pm »
Mistress Karino, Spitting And Slapping

File name:Mistress_Karino_-_Spitting_And_Slapping.mp4
File Size: 273 MB
Duration: 00:06:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Karino_-_Spitting_And_Slapping.mp4

xorovod

HypKink, Seduction is Power, Ginger's Tit Sucking Slave - F...
« Reply #4342 on: October 31, 2021, 10:10:03 pm »
HypKink, Seduction is Power, Ginger's Tit Sucking Slave - Fetish

The producer wants to film some tit sucking content. Ginger uses reverse psychology and her fabulous tits to put him under her erotic spell, lulling him into a passive state, till he drops his head in her lap and she strokes his hair while gloating about his complete submission.

File name:HypKink - Seduction is Power - Ginger_s Tit Sucking Slave.mp4
File Size: 224 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:04:34
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6710 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

HypKink - Seduction is Power - Ginger_s Tit Sucking Slave.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion, If You Go Down To The Woods Today - Up...
« Reply #4343 on: November 01, 2021, 01:10:06 am »
The English Mansion, If You Go Down To The Woods Today - Upscale, Complete Movie - Outdoors

The slave is in for a very big surprise. Whilst Mistress Vixen torments his nipples, cock and balls, Lady Natalie uses her big strapon cock on him. Bondaged between two trees he has no option but to take all that the two Mistresses throw at him.

File name:If_You_Go_Down_To_The_Woods_Today_HQ_1080.mp4
File Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:23:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7979 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

If_You_Go_Down_To_The_Woods_Today_HQ_1080.mp4

xorovod

Lady Asmondena, Heel Licking - Shoe & Boot Worship
« Reply #4344 on: November 01, 2021, 04:10:07 am »
Lady Asmondena, Heel Licking - Shoe & Boot Worship

File name:Lady_Asmondena_-_Heel_Licking.mp4
File Size: 686 MB
Duration: 00:06:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.951 FPS, 15.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Asmondena_-_Heel_Licking.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Euryale, Bound and automated extraction in bandage...
« Reply #4345 on: November 01, 2021, 08:10:13 am »
Mistress Euryale, Bound and automated extraction in bandages - Bondage

You may know I love machines. Fucking machine, milking machine, vibrators, extractors, electric hoist, etc, they are all part of my dungeon and clinic. This time I wanted to see how long my sub can last in my automatic pussy machine.
Fully wrapped in bandages, he can't escape the task I am about to give him: first he will have to show me how he can sensually move his hips to play with the plastic pussy in front of him, then I will start the machine and see how well he will perform... my beautiful long latex gloves on his mouth will help.
After a few minutes only, his moans got louder and louder and I gave him a countdown. But this worthless plaything could not hold it longer... and made a mess. At least he knows that I would not tolerate a real orgasm, so he ruined it himself.
I will then choose the appropriate punishment for him, and next time he gets intimate with my automatic pussy machine, we will see whether he can control himself better...

File name:Mistress Euryale - Bound and automated extraction in bandages.mp4
File Size: 679 MB
Duration: 00:09:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 9931 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Euryale - Bound and automated extraction in bandages.mp4

xorovod

Noccioli Feet, Lana Noccioli And Goddess Grazi, The Feet Su...
« Reply #4346 on: November 01, 2021, 11:10:16 am »
Noccioli Feet, Lana Noccioli And Goddess Grazi, The Feet Sucker Slave

There's always fun with my friend Goddess Grazi, when I arrived at her home, her slave was sucking her feet very well, after I walker outside a lot, she put him to serve me too! In this video we were pleased with her slave. He started licking the sole of my shoe, removing and smelling it and then licking my feet. He really looks like a slave in heat, licking and sucking our feet with great pleasure, sucks toe by toe. We put both feet in his mouth and told him to swallow it all. A really huge mouth he have, didn't he? He licks our soles and leaves them shinning & very wet. This slave was born to lick feet! and about you?

File name:Noccioli Feet - Lana Noccioli And Goddess Grazi - The Feet Sucker Slave.mp4
File Size: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:11:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Noccioli Feet - Lana Noccioli And Goddess Grazi - The Feet Sucker Slave.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Best Boot Forw...
« Reply #4347 on: November 01, 2021, 02:10:17 pm »
Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Best Boot Forward, Full Movie - Ball Abuse

A little competition is in order for Mistress Eleise's two boot slaves with a forfeit and a prize. These beautiful boots are worshiped, caressed and kissed, before they are used to ball bust, trample and kick the slaves into absolute submission and obedience, culminating in a 'boot-to-ball-kicked' male orgasm!

File name:best_boot_forward_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:22:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

best_boot_forward_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

Evolved Fights, Aria Khaide vs Chad Diamond - Wrestling & S...
« Reply #4348 on: November 01, 2021, 05:10:19 pm »
Evolved Fights, Aria Khaide vs Chad Diamond - Wrestling & Scissor

The Jersey Hit woman is Back. Aria Khaide is a tall lean athlete MILF with a wrestling background. She brought her strap on today with the intent of fucking Chad Diamond in the asshole. Chad has no problem getting fucked in the ass but if you are going to take his ass you need to earn his ass. Chad is on a winning streak and he does not want to lose today. He puts a wrestling clinic on ms. Aria. Aria is trapped under the steel string bean the entire time. In round 3 she knows she needs to do something big to get that instant victory. Does she have what it takes to cum from behind. Someone gets to cum from behind today but will it be the wrestler you're cheer for. The winner take their prize in arrogant fashion. The winner face fucks the loser then fucks the loser into humility.

File name:ev533_chad_aria.mp4
File Size: 2.20 GB
Duration: 00:38:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev533_chad_aria.mp4

xorovod

Abbie Cat Fetish, Training My Bitch For Cocksucker, Dildo S...
« Reply #4349 on: November 01, 2021, 08:10:09 pm »
Abbie Cat Fetish, Training My Bitch For Cocksucker, Dildo Sucking And Deep Gagging!

I am not satisfied with the money that my houseslave makes for me, and he knows it. I am seriously thinking to change him, but, I finally decide to keep him, but I announce to him my conditions. He must work more and I already have a work for him: he will be a cocksucker for money! But I must train him first, so with a big dildo on hand I start the training. I teach him how to suck and how to do deepthroat, how to lick the dick and how to give pleasure to a man by sucking his cock good! I sit on his throat and I fuck his mouth hand with the dildo, gagging him! I must teach this bitch the hard way! After some minutes of hard training, I think he is ready for his first job, so I give him the address and send him to make some money for me!!!

File name:AbbieCatFetish_Training_My_Bitch_For_Cocksucker__Dildo_Sucking_And_Deep_Gagging.mp4
File Size: 505 MB
Duration: 00:08:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8002 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AbbieCatFetish_Training_My_Bitch_For_Cocksucker__Dildo_Sucking_And_Deep_Gagging.mp4

xorovod

Alexxa Hell, The bad cook got what he deserved! - Strap-On
« Reply #4350 on: November 01, 2021, 11:10:13 pm »
Alexxa Hell, The bad cook got what he deserved! - Strap-On

My husband's place is in the kitchen. However, he managed to cook something I wouldn't eat. I made sure he'll improve his skills by indulging him the punishment he deserves

File name:Alexxa_Hell_The_bad_cook_got_what_he_deserved.mp4
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:07:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 19.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Alexxa_Hell_The_bad_cook_got_what_he_deserved.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Taylor Knight, The Faggot Test
« Reply #4351 on: November 02, 2021, 02:10:14 am »
Goddess Taylor Knight, The Faggot Test

This guy has an "alpha job" where he currently Bosses other men around.. So he THOUGHT he was alpha (LMAO)
He also said he was 100% straight..
Then we gave him my test. My Gay test is ALWAYS correct!!
Watch us break down this dude sooo quickly, that he will not understand what happened to him!
You may be seeing more of this LOSER...It was hilarious watching such a transformation!!

File name:GoddessTaylorKnight - The Faggot Test.mp4
File Size: 620 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8321 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

GoddessTaylorKnight - The Faggot Test.mp4

xorovod

Mistress An Li, Upside-Down Squashing - Bondage
« Reply #4352 on: November 02, 2021, 04:10:08 am »
Mistress An Li, Upside-Down Squashing - Bondage

Helpless little gimp is stretched upside down on the inversion rack, unstable and toppled back and forth to the delight of me, Nicolette Rule, and Quinn Helix. His helpless little face looks all too inviting - all the better to play with him. It's his lucky day! A delicious rubber squishing by our asses and breasts, toppling back and forth while we lack at his complete vulnerability to the thin rubber that separates us from our bodies.
No need to breathe when you have me and Quinn's asses on your face. Just bask in that ass sweat and shut your mouth. No need to struggle when Nicolette presses her genuine bosom onto your nose and mouth, overwhelming you with her feminine physique. Today is a treat for you, but try not to get motion sick while we topple you back and forth!

File name:Mistress An Li - Upside-Down Squashing.mp4
File Size: 574 MB
Duration: 00:09:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 8033 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress An Li - Upside-Down Squashing.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Euryale, Clinical Extraction on the Gyno Chair
« Reply #4353 on: November 02, 2021, 07:10:11 am »
Mistress Euryale, Clinical Extraction on the Gyno Chair

Euryale's patient is tied up on the gyno chair, a medical Jennings gag in his mouth to keep it open for her, ready for one of the rare milkings he is allowed to get.
For this clinical extraction, she is wearing her black latex apron and simple disposable latex gloves. After everything is set up, she starts stroking his cock roughly with her gloves, then put on a condom on it. It's essential for the last step: recycling the semen by putting it back into his body.
This milking will be done with her extractor device, that she applies several times on his cock, until her patient can't resist anymore. As usual, his orgasm will be ruined, and the condom filled fully. It is now time to make good use of the gag and pour the content of the condom into his mouth, as well as the condom itself, into his trash bin mouth.

File name:Mistress Euryale - Clinical Extraction on the Gyno Chair.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:15:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 9983 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Euryale - Clinical Extraction on the Gyno Chair.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Anna Elite, Depraved Strap On Spit Roast
« Reply #4354 on: November 02, 2021, 10:10:16 am »
Mistress Anna Elite, Depraved Strap On Spit Roast

'If you can't beg hard enough for our cocks to fuck you, we will sure as hell make you beg for them to stop'
In a dimly lit dungeon and dripping in latex, our appetite for depravity increases ten fold. Miss Diana Von Rigg and I have only one thing in mind, complete strap-on spit roast sodomy!
Already equipped with our favourite strap-on cocks, we have our slave presented for use over the punishment bench. Ensuring both of his holes are the perfect height for maximum use we begin lubing his holes with our spit. He isn't strapped down or restrained, we intend to keep him in his place by threat of our cocks and by brutal man handling.
Our slave trembles with the anticipation of what lies ahead, he has seen us in action many times before however this is the first time he will experience it for himself. To fulfil our sadistic desires further, we make him beg for the barbaric treatment that is heading his way. His pleas to be used are pathetic, meek and far too unenthusiastic for our liking. If he can't beg to be used by our cocks, he will sure as hell be begging for them to stop destroying his fuck holes.
Miss Diana begins stretching our slaves mouth, whilst I slip three fingers followed by my cock into his ass. We take it in turns, relentlessly rotating between his mouth and ass until finally he is ready to feel the full impact of both of our thrusting at each end. Two sadistic dominatrices and two very enticing holes, we take them until we are completely satisfied.
Drool cascades from his overused mouth, his legs tremble and almost give way from the sadistic destruction inflicted upon his now raw ass hole. Slapped, spat on and thoroughly humiliated. All entirely for our pleasure.

File name:Mistress_Anna_Elite_DEPRAVED_STRAP_ON_SPIT_ROAST.mp4
File Size: 923 MB
Duration: 00:12:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9996 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Anna_Elite_DEPRAVED_STRAP_ON_SPIT_ROAST.mp4

xorovod

Queens of Kink, Fetish Liza, Nomi Melone, Rubber Doll Jenna...
« Reply #4355 on: November 02, 2021, 01:10:15 pm »
Queens of Kink, Fetish Liza, Nomi Melone, Rubber Doll Jenna, Rubber doll cleaning duties - Sissy

Our rubber doll has not been of service for a while so we decide to start at the bottom again. Quite literally as she must polish and clean our platform boots with her tongue, then our latex bottoms are next.

File name:Rubber_doll_cleaning_duties.mp4
File Size: 222 MB
Duration: 00:08:37
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Rubber_doll_cleaning_duties.mp4

xorovod

WOMEN OVER men, Goddess Nyla, Lady In Red Vs Man in Black -...
« Reply #4356 on: November 02, 2021, 04:10:17 pm »
WOMEN OVER men, Goddess Nyla, Lady In Red Vs Man in Black - 1 - Ball Abuse

File name:gn_lady_red_man_black_1.mp4
File Size: 131 MB
Duration: 00:04:06
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4259 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

gn_lady_red_man_black_1.mp4

xorovod

Anika and Friends Cock and Ball Trample, Anika Platform Sti...
« Reply #4357 on: November 02, 2021, 07:10:04 pm »
Anika and Friends Cock and Ball Trample, Anika Platform Stiletto CBT! (close) - Ball Abuse

Goddess Anika is wearing a pair of platform sandals with a stiletto heel. She Rugs cock and balls for over 15 minutes. Walking and stomping all over his genitals without care. His balls are left bruised and cut from the brutal shoes... Anika then finishes him off with her bare feet smushing his genitals flat until he cums.

File name:Anika and Friends Cock and Ball Trample - Anika Platform Stiletto CBT! (close).mp4
File Size: 817 MB
Duration: 00:14:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 7868 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anika and Friends Cock and Ball Trample - Anika Platform Stiletto CBT! (close).mp4

xorovod

Anika and Friends Cock and Ball Trample, The Best of Goddes...
« Reply #4358 on: November 02, 2021, 10:10:07 pm »
Anika and Friends Cock and Ball Trample, The Best of Goddess Gretchen - Ball Abuse

Close to 40min of german goddess Gretchen, trampling male slaves face, head, cock and balls. Her wonderful size 10 feet smother cocks under those soles. footage was shot between 2015 and 2020.

File name:Anika and Friends Cock and Ball Trample - The Best of Goddess Gretchen.mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:37:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3690 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anika and Friends Cock and Ball Trample - The Best of Goddess Gretchen.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Unusual FemDom, Alexis Grace, Kendra James, Canning B...
« Reply #4359 on: November 03, 2021, 01:10:08 am »
Cruel Unusual FemDom, Alexis Grace, Kendra James, Canning By The Moonlight

Mistress Alexis and Mistress Kendra spend the wee hours left in the day by brutally canning this pathetic slaves bare till nightfall. The Mistress's verbally humiliate the slave as they cause pain and destruction to his bare bottom. The Mistress hit him so hard with there cane's welts form immediately. The Mistress take great pleasure destroying their slaves ass and chuckle after every painful blow.

File name:Cruel Unusual FemDom - Alexis Grace, Kendra James - Canning By The Moonlight.mp4
File Size: 501 MB
Duration: 00:07:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 9000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Unusual FemDom - Alexis Grace, Kendra James - Canning By The Moonlight.mp4