Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 209222 times)

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Soffie and Brianna Workout
« Reply #4480 on: November 18, 2021, 10:10:03 am »
Goddess Foot Domination - Soffie and Brianna Workout

Goddess Brianna and Goddess Soffie are workout pals and Goddess Soffie has a co-worker, Taylor, who wants to join their workout session. The gorgeous goddesses can't help but laugh over how skinny he is and how tiny his muscles are, humiliating him as they giggle at the poor chump. To further his humiliation, the lovely ladies strip him down, poking fun at him. He is clearly too scrawny to handle working out with him, but the goddesses do have something in mind for him... They are going to make him smell their sweaty, stinky feet! Goddess Brianna sits on his cock, pinning him down as she rests her dirty gym shoes on his chest as Soffie takes off her shoe and makes Taylor take a big whiff and then some!

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Soffie and Brianna Workout.mp4
File Size: 233 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5048 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Soffie and Brianna Workout.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Tatianna, Russian Mistress and he...
« Reply #4481 on: November 18, 2021, 01:10:05 pm »
Goddess Foot Domination - Tatianna, Russian Mistress and her footslave - Fetish

Mistress Tatiana's slave waits kneeling on the floor waiting for his next order. Tatiana crops him to correct his posture and then leashes him. She demands he remove her shoes and then worship her feet. She her feet on his face and in his mouth, slapping him for working hard enough for her. She shoves all 5 toes in his mouth choking him with her entire foot in his mouth.

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Tatianna - Russian Mistress and her footslave.mp4
File Size: 310 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6092 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Tatianna - Russian Mistress and her footslave.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Taylor, Gym Pervert - Foot Worship
« Reply #4482 on: November 18, 2021, 04:10:03 pm »
Goddess Foot Domination - Taylor, Gym Pervert - Foot Worship

Taylor just moved to the area and is looking for a work out partner. Tom doesn't work out much but he thinks she is hot so he agrees to be her partner. Worst case scenario he will get to see her bent over in tight spandex shorts.
During their first work out, Taylor is spotting for Tom and she notices him staring into her crotch. She couldn't believe he is such a pervert; she straps him to the bench and puts a dumbbell on his chest not allowing him to move. She then him to smell her sweaty sneakers. He struggles to get away from the odor of her sneakers, but she's not letting him get away with being such a jerk.
She then sits on top of him and putting her sweaty socks on his face, smothering him with the scent of her stinky socks. She pulls off one sock and puts it in his mouth him to now taste it. She removes the other sock and shoves that into his mouth as well. Smothering his entire face with her sweaty bare feet he struggles and begs for her to stop. She taunts him until he admits to being a pervert.

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Taylor - Gym Pervert.mp4
File Size: 205 MB
Duration: 00:04:31
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Taylor - Gym Pervert.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Trilly, Corporate Politics
« Reply #4483 on: November 18, 2021, 07:10:03 pm »
Goddess Foot Domination - Trilly, Corporate Politics

Goddess Trilly just got a new job as the assistant of the senior vice president of marketing at a prestigious company. She has a chilly meeting with her new bosss ex wife, the co-owner of the company, who tells her to check the desk drawer, where she finds a video camera. When the boss comes in to meet Trilly, he immediately starts pawing at her, taking off her sexy, strappy high heels before kissing and licking on her gorgeous feet. Soon his pants are down and hes fucking her feet for a steamy foot job. Little does he know, Trilly catches it all on film, thanks to his ex wife. Now he must meet her demands, or suffer the consequences.

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Trilliam - Corporate Politics.mp4
File Size: 504 MB
Duration: 00:09:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7257 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Trilliam - Corporate Politics.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Valerie White - Secures Permanent...
« Reply #4484 on: November 18, 2021, 10:10:05 pm »
Goddess Foot Domination - Valerie White - Secures Permanent Position

Goddess Valerie is getting ready for her new temp job and is prepared to secure a permanent position with a pay increase. To sway her new boss to see things her way, she decides to seduce him, starting by slipping off her sexy high heeled open toe pumps and making him suck on her toes. Watch as he slides his tongue along her beautiful bare feet, slipping his tongue between her toes and licking her soft soles. See her rub her wet pussy, masturbating as he worships her feet. Once his pants are down she gives him the steamy foot job he craves, squeezing his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches. Will she foot milk him and make him cum all over her feet?

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Valerie White - Secures Permanent Position.mp4
File Size: 656 MB
Duration: 00:16:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5064 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Valerie White - Secures Permanent Position.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Vanessa - Footie found
« Reply #4485 on: November 19, 2021, 01:10:05 am »
Goddess Foot Domination - Vanessa - Footie found

Joe is in big trouble with his Goddess Vanessa. She found a used footie in his pants and no, she was not aware he's been hanging around the women's shoe departments again. Looks like that chastity device will never come off. And to add inches to injury, she teases and taunts him by making him suck her feet, rubbing them all over his face...WHILE IN CHASTITY. He can't add too many inched now can he...

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Vanessa - Footie found.mp4
File Size: 237 MB
Duration: 00:05:12
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6038 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Vanessa - Footie found.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Foot Domination - Vanessa - Licking for your life
« Reply #4486 on: November 19, 2021, 04:10:04 am »
Goddess Foot Domination - Vanessa - Licking for your life

Someone was being a naughty boy; its good old Uncle Joe. In chastity because his wife found out he'd been going to "spa's"; he begs for his release from the device. He prepares Goddess Vanessa's shoes for a shopping trip at the mall, at his expense of course, by licking her shoes clean. Call it even for his "spa" trips. Oh.....and he's still not let out of his device

File name:Goddess Foot Domination - Vanessa - Licking for your life.mp4
File Size: 263 MB
Duration: 00:05:45
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6046 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Foot Domination - Vanessa - Licking for your life.mp4

xorovod

Ballbustin' & Foot Lovin' - Acrobatic Ball Standing II - Ba...
« Reply #4487 on: November 19, 2021, 07:10:04 am »
Ballbustin' & Foot Lovin' - Acrobatic Ball Standing II - Ball Abuse

Introducing Malice, she brings in the sequel to "Acrobatic Ball Standing" and with the weight of 145 pounds it is questionable whether a pair of testicles can handle such pressure and ! Malice is very tone, muscular, with strong legs, calves, ass and thighs, this lady is indeed a Testicle Destroying Power House!
Watch as Bryan's Testicles Flatten out under 145 Pounds of Crushing Full Weight Female Muscle and then with full weight on his severely stressed balls do a variety of Acrobatics..... they look as if they could Rupture at any moment!

File name:Ballbustin' _ Foot Lovin' - Acrobatic Ball Standing II.mp4
File Size: 162 MB
Duration: 00:07:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3011 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbustin' _ Foot Lovin' - Acrobatic Ball Standing II.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Anette - Smothering his head - Face Sitting & Smothering
« Reply #4488 on: November 19, 2021, 12:10:06 pm »
Cruel Anette - Smothering his head - Face Sitting & Smothering

An other round of one of her favourite games, when she hugs his head with her thighs and he has to somehow open her embrace with only his hands. Mistress Anette pushes his face into her butt, her skin tight pathent pants stick to his skin while he tries his best to drop her down.

File name:Cruel Anette - Smothering his head.mp4
File Size: 164 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:10:33
Video: AVC, 854x, 50.000 FPS, 2042 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Anette - Smothering his head.mp4

xorovod

Girl Bullies - Bambi's Little Cuck Trilogy - Cuckold
« Reply #4489 on: November 19, 2021, 03:10:08 pm »
Girl Bullies - Bambi's Little Cuck Trilogy - Cuckold

In part one, Penny stole his girl, stripped him naked, and then fucked her right on top of his face. By chapter two, Sam was living full time as Bambi and Penny's cuckold servant boy with no control over his cock or his life. Now, in the humiliating conclusion, Sam finally gets his wish to be fucked by Bambi again.
The horny little cuck risks a look at what Penny and Bambi are getting up to in the bedroom and when he sees they are playing dress up with a side of spanking, Sam cannot resist the urge to start wanking right there in the hall. Of course, Penny catches him and drags him over her knee for a spanking. Not before making him put on the Sailor Jupiter costume that Bambi had been wearing just to make the punishment a little more humiliating. Sam probably thought getting spanked in the ridiculous panties of an anime character while his ex-girlfriend shoves her butt in his face was as low as he could go. Then Penny tells Bambi to fetch the strap-on.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, Girl Girl, Sph, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation

File name:Girl Bullies - Bambi_s Little Cuck Trilogy.mp4
File Size: 1.79 GB
Duration: 00:50:33
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Girl Bullies - Bambi_s Little Cuck Trilogy.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Cheyenne - My Strap-On Romance - Cum Eating
« Reply #4490 on: November 19, 2021, 06:10:07 pm »
Goddess Cheyenne - My Strap-On Romance - Cum Eating

A scene from your most heartfelt strapon fantasies awakens in this beautifully shot masterpiece !  I have My boy so addicted to My cock he cant get enough ! The boy is resting in bed, I watch him rest for a bit , calculating My seduction. I am dressed in his favorite lingerie ...fishnets and garters ,a black lace bustier and a leather strapon harness, the black cock hangs ominously ...a tell ,of My intentions.  I wake him up and let him know he will be getting fucked tonight. The camera catches every angle as I go to work on his hungry hole from every position. The missionary is exceptionally hot as I bring him to the edge of no return with My sultry words and relentless pounding! he wants it , he needs it and I deliver !
he cums with My cock deep in his ass, nothing is buzzed ....I smear the cum across his lips ! ...soon he will develop a hunger for that as well !

File name:Goddess Cheyenne - My Strap-On Romance.mp4
File Size: 587 MB
Duration: 00:15:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5173 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Cheyenne - My Strap-On Romance.mp4

xorovod

Kiffa Feet Deusa - Popular Hot Cheerleader Girls dominates ...
« Reply #4491 on: November 19, 2021, 09:10:08 pm »
Kiffa Feet Deusa - Popular Hot Cheerleader Girls dominates geek nerd teacher - Fetish

The Popular cheerleader girls are very hot, but they  don't want to learn math from their nerd geek teacher! From the moment he arrives, they treat them like a loser, saying that they are hot, they have sugar daddies, and don't need to learn.They start bossing him, and order him to teach them from the floor! They all ignore him, buying things on her notebook, and chatting on their cell phone. The girls start to tease him . And the teacher starts to smell their feet while they are busy. They discover by google it that he has a foot fetish.The popular and hot girls kind of blackmails-fantasy him, by making him do their homework, and having to kiss their feet, and paying 50 bucks to them, or they just don't let him see their feet!The geek teacher accepts their offer, even having been humiliated by them. He smells their feet, worships them, licks them, and sucks their toes.

File name:Kiffa Feet Deusa - Popular Hot Cheerleader Girls dominates geek nerd teacher.mp4
File Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:26:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5766 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kiffa Feet Deusa - Popular Hot Cheerleader Girls dominates geek nerd teacher.mp4

xorovod

Madam Director - Peaches and Lola, Fuck Me Like a Real man ...
« Reply #4492 on: November 20, 2021, 12:10:07 am »
Madam Director - Peaches and Lola, Fuck Me Like a Real man Would - Cuckold

My husband and I have just gone out for a nice anniversary dinner. I thought the waiter at the restraint was flirting with me. Our waiter was cute. I inspect my husband's chastity device. Thinking about flirting with the cute waiter is turning me on. I want sex. Since it's our anniversary, I decide that I will let my husband fuck me, but I don't want to let him out of chastity. He's been locked so long, why let him out now? I sit on my husband's face while I contemplate how to get fucked tonight, but also keep him locked. I should have given the waiter my number. I'm sure he wanted to fuck me. What a missed opportunity. I look at my husband's chastity while I ride his face. God, I need a fuck! A brilliant idea then strikes me. I can make my husband wear my strap-on. That way I can have him fuck me with an adequately sized cock while his tiny, useless, penis stays locked in chastity. It's the perfect solution. I get fucked and he stays locked! I make my husband wear my strap-on harness and it fits him perfectly. I can see his tiny chastity cage poking out underneath the adequately sized dildo. I tease his chastity while I give the dildo head. I have NEVER given him a blowjob like the one I am giving the dildo! I'm getting so turned on from teasing him. I tell him to fuck me with the strap-on and to do his best to fuck me like a real man, even though he obviously is not a real man. The dildo is so much bigger than his penis. I love the way it fills me like he never could. His chastity hits my clit in just the right way. My husband's thrusting is not as exciting as being with a real man, but the size of the dildo is still doing the trick. I remind him that if he were a real man, he would really be inside me. I have to nag him a little, but eventually, he does a good enough job. I climax from the dildo and cum all over his chastity device. The size difference between the dildo and my husband's little locked penis is really remarkable! This is why he will only ever fuck me with my strap-on from now on.

File name:Madam Director - Peaches and Lola - Fuck Me Like a Real man Would.mp4
File Size: 1.30 GB
Duration: 00:22:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8018 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Madam Director - Peaches and Lola - Fuck Me Like a Real man Would.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Mira - Bonnie And Clyde, The Kinkiest Gangster Cou...
« Reply #4493 on: November 20, 2021, 03:10:06 am »
Mistress Mira - Bonnie And Clyde, The Kinkiest Gangster Couple - Ball Abuse

We are the most famous gangster couple in the history and now you can get to know our true story. We are an extremely hedonistic outlaw couple with dirty fantasies. We love the fast cars, wild parties, luxury hotels and kinky sex adventures. Today we have a very special plan to make money and have a great sex adventure at the same time. I dress like a real streetwalker and go on the street to look a rich loser. Of course my husband is watching me behind a car while I wait for a perfect victim. I find a short fat businessman and I give him an offer he can't refuse so after some minutes we go to my apartment while my husband follows us. This loser starts taking off my clothes when my husband rushes into the apartment like a crazy jealous husband. He put a to this loser's throat and screams in his face: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY WIFE?"
LOSE YOUR MONEY, LOSE YOUR BALLS! - EXTREME DOUBLE BALLBUSTING AGONY
This day is our lucky day because our captive is Mr. Moneybags. We wanna celebrate our good fortune so we drink some Martini and torment our captive extremely hard. He is still handcuffed and we kick him in the balls without mercy till his balls become extreme enlarged and dark red. My lover kicks him hard and after my brutal kicks are following! He screams in pain like a suckling pig and he falls down to the floor a lot of times but we kick his balls again and again. We grab a hard horsewhip and hit his balls till he collapses. Today he not only loses his money but now loses his balls as well.

File name:Mistress Mira - Bonnie And Clyde - The Kinkiest Gangster Couple.mp4
File Size: 698 MB
Duration: 00:09:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9849 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Mira - Bonnie And Clyde - The Kinkiest Gangster Couple.mp4

xorovod

She Owns Your Manhood - Creepy Doctor Gets Ass Fucked, Sara...
« Reply #4494 on: November 20, 2021, 06:10:07 am »
She Owns Your Manhood - Creepy Doctor Gets Ass Fucked, Sarah DiAvola - Strap-On

Sarah Diavola comes to in a hospital with a Doctor (Draven Navarro) checking her vitals. She is wearing shiny pantyhose, a high cut leotard, sock and sneakers. She was not wearing this before she got there.
"Doctor, why am I here? What happened!?"
"We dressed you when you arrived. I'm afraid I have bad news. you are terminal."
Sarah jumps up and tries to enthusiastically explain that she's fine. The doctor sits her down and explains that there is only one procedure that might save her. He grabs a pink dildo. "You have to shove this up my ass ma'am."
Sarah watches the doctor disrobe and notices that he's wearing a chastity device. He tries to brush it off. She proceeds to pound his ass like her life depends on it, because she thinks it does. She starts to get really into it. In the process, she gets the doctor to admit that he's not really a doctor and this is just his ploy to get her to fuck his ass. He begs her to keep going. She fucks him so hard he asks her to marry him. She agrees and continues to pound his ass.

File name:She Owns Your Manhood - Creepy Doctor Gets Ass Fucked - Sarah DiAvola.mp4
File Size: 388 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:17:15
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

She Owns Your Manhood - Creepy Doctor Gets Ass Fucked - Sarah DiAvola.mp4

xorovod

Vancouver Domina - Facesitting with Mistress XI, Miss Jasmi...
« Reply #4495 on: November 20, 2021, 09:10:07 am »
Vancouver Domina - Facesitting with Mistress XI, Miss Jasmine - Asian

Mistress XI joins me to put our human furniture to the test. Wearing sexy lingerie with our slave on floor we take turns teasing his tiny cock with our heels and stockings while making fun of his shortcomings. Mistress XI and I heavily facesit him and even smother him with the pillow his head was resting on to increase his difficulties and our entertainment. Human furniture is meant to be strong and sturdy and if it doesn't meet our expectations we enjoy slowly destroying it.

File name:Vancouver Domina - Facesitting with Mistress XI.mp4
File Size: 73.0 MB
Resolution: 858 x 480
Duration: 00:08:36
Video: AVC, 858x, 29.970 FPS, 1024 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vancouver Domina - Facesitting with Mistress XI.mp4

xorovod

Bondage Liberation - Elise Graves - The Power of the Box - ...
« Reply #4496 on: November 20, 2021, 12:10:07 pm »
Bondage Liberation - Elise Graves - The Power of the Box - Latex and Rubber

Elise has a new toy! No, I don't mean the rubber-encased playmate secured by heavy stocks to her bondage bed! I mean a pretty new box with flashing colorful lights that controls the vibrator in the ass of her playmate J, as well as the Hitachi connected to his cock! The control box is programmed to control the individual vibrators power levels and rhythms, leading to one hell of a tease session! Elise delights in the fact that the box stimulates J just enough to keep him interested and wanting more, but not enough to give him much pleasure - and definitely NO RELEASE! The ultimate in programable tease and denial!

File name:103166_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:16:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

103166_shoot_high.mp4

xorovod

Medicaly Sado - Un Sumiso Especial - Medical Femdom
« Reply #4497 on: November 20, 2021, 03:10:07 pm »
Medicaly Sado - Un Sumiso Especial - Medical Femdom

The submissive guy gets a special treatment from Lady Patrica and Anna.

File name:103222_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:27:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

103222_shoot_high.mp4

xorovod

The Venus Girls - Nobody Compares To Step-Mommy, Nobody - P...
« Reply #4498 on: November 20, 2021, 06:10:08 pm »
The Venus Girls - Nobody Compares To Step-Mommy, Nobody - Pristine Edge

STEP-MOMMY IS THE ONLY WOMAN YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE.
Your Step-Mommy enters the living room; she asks "Do you know why you are wearing the Mask of Shame?"
"It's because you were looking at other women. You should know that Step-Mommy is the Only woman you should ever look at."
Step-Mommy is upset that you were kissing a girl at collage. Step-Mommy DOES NOT TOLERATE OTHER WOMEN. After all. You know those other woman can never make you cum like Step-Mommy can. Your Cock belongs to Step-Mommy and only Step-Mommy; Step-Mommy with her perfect breasts and soft hands.
Step-Mommy begins to stroke your hard cock, you are almost instantly ready to Cum. but Step-Mommy doesn't let you, You don't deserve to Cum. You need to realize that Step-Mommy is the Best. She rubs her Tits all over your Dick. Mommies Tits are the Best Too! But Step-Mommy won't let you Cum yet! Step-Mommy Knows the Importance of making you wait.
Unfortunately you can only hold out so long. Your Cum erupts all over her Chest. Step-Mommy is Very Unhappy with you. You will need to be locked up and not allowed to Cum for at least a month. But Wow, it was sure worth it. Step-Mommy Really Is The Best.

File name:103225_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 915 MB
Duration: 00:12:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

103225_shoot_high.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Ava, Lets Hang a Brick from Its...
« Reply #4499 on: November 20, 2021, 09:10:06 pm »
Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Ava, Lets Hang a Brick from Its Balls and Hit them with Bat (4K) - Ball Abuse

The girls needed someone to mess with for the day. Someone to make good content with. They tie their masked slaves balls really tight so they are about to pop. The color is disgusting. Its so tight that it's a deep dark purple color. LOL Seems like we always turn balls different colors. Something we are really good at! The girls yank his grossed tied nuts around. Up and down as they strike him with a wooden bat. The taps on the balls get more and more intense. They swing the bat and start really hitting the balls. LOL.  Imagine, your balls about to explode from bondage as a wooden bat repeatedly wacks the fuck out of them! Nightmare? Or Dream? Either way its fun for us. We love doing this at the Brat Princess House. Ew his little dick looks like its getting hard. What is wrong with this fucking freak? He is definitely not a real man. This is what he gets for not being a man. We get to ruin and destroy his fucking balls, dick and well being.
Next, they tie his balls to a brick. AND CONTINUE TO SWING ON HIS BALLS. The pressure from lifting his balls up by a cinder block while getting hit is brutal. And is really destroying him. Lets see how much damage we can do!!!!!

File name:Amber and Ava - Lets Hang a Brick from Its Balls and Hit them with Bat.mp4
File Size: 2.86 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:13:31
Video: AVC, 3840x, 59.940 FPS, 29.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amber and Ava - Lets Hang a Brick from Its Balls and Hit them with Bat.mp4