Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 185910 times)

xorovod

Team Teasen Princess Monique Ceara - Jessica's first Ball b...
« Reply #6020 on: July 02, 2022, 04:10:17 am »
Team Teasen Princess Monique Ceara - Jessica's first Ball busting Session

Jessica and Ceara are quite a powerful duo. They kick this poor slave's balls till he falls to the ground. They give him wedgies, knee his nuts, make him kiss their royal heels.... This clip is definitely a classic, watching these two evil brats this slave is definitely a dream for any submissive little bitch out there. Watch as Jessica naturally takes a liking to ball busting, she's definitely enjoyed this loser's useless little dick!

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom

File name:Team_20Tease_20Princess_20Monique_20__20Ceara_20-_20Jessica's_20first_20Ball_20busting_20Session.mp4
File Size: 381 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:07:37

D O W N L O A D:

Team_20Tease_20Princess_20Monique_20__20Ceara_20-_20Jessica's_20first_20Ball_20busting_20Session.mp4

xorovod

Amator - Yes Mistress 2 Rubber Asylum. Starring Mistress Ta...
« Reply #6021 on: July 02, 2022, 08:10:04 am »
Amator - Yes Mistress 2 Rubber Asylum. Starring Mistress Tatjana _ Amirah Adara _ Nomi Melone

With his useless manhood locked away in the chastity device, the pitiful rubber doll is passed on from one lady to the next in order to be sexually,ly, and orally exploited in the worst possible way, to the ladies' great delight

Tags: Femdom Sissy Strapon

File name:Amator - Yes Mistress 2 Rubber Asylum. Starring Mistress Tatjana _ Amirah Adara _ Nomi Melone.mp4
File Size: 1.59 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:54:23

D O W N L O A D:

Amator - Yes Mistress 2 Rubber Asylum. Starring Mistress Tatjana _ Amirah Adara _ Nomi Melone.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Step-Sister knows Best - Lick My Butt and W...
« Reply #6022 on: July 02, 2022, 12:10:06 pm »
Club Stiletto - Step-Sister knows Best - Lick My Butt and Wash My entire Body

Bambi is making use of her step-bro, howl, to massage her feet and then wash her entire body while having a bath. To start she is relaxing in the water with the jets on while the slave uses his hands and mouth on her feet. She then tells him to strip and get in the water with her. She leans back and they kiss. She tells him to touch her tits and then sits up and tells him to soap down her entire body. "I had a hot sweaty day and need to have it all washed away" she tells him. He rubs her armpits and tits and down to her pussy and everywhere she directs him. She brings up her step-sister in a sexual way but howl has no idea that Bambi has both him and her as her slaves. Howl is convinced that she'd be shocked if she knew what was going on with him and Bambi but some day the truth will likely be revealed and then there truly will be no family secrets. After being satisfied with his cleaning efforts, Bambi gets on all fours and tells howl to lick her ass and to get his tongue deep inside her. She then tells him to finger her pussy while eating her ass. She moans and then looks at the camera and says "There's nothing wrong with a couple of ex-housemates enjoying a bath together."

Tags: Assworship Femdom

File name:Club Stiletto - Step-Sister knows Best - Lick My Butt and Wash My entire Body.mp4
File Size: 597 MB
Duration: 00:06:40

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Step-Sister knows Best - Lick My Butt and Wash My entire Body.mp4

xorovod

Fetish Goddess Samantha - Spanked Paddled By SuperGirl
« Reply #6023 on: July 02, 2022, 04:10:08 pm »
Fetish Goddess Samantha - Spanked _ Paddled By SuperGirl

It seems Super Girl, played by Goddess Samantha has caught Bart sniffing around in her panty drawer. Time for him to get his comeuppance in the form of an OTK spanking and paddling. Samantha even has a Super Girl paddle and shows Bart that she is wearing the Super Girl Panties he was searching so desperately for.

Tags: Femdom Spanking

File name:Fetish Goddess Samantha - Spanked _ Paddled By SuperGirl.mp4
File Size: 96.7 MB
Resolution: 640 x 360
Duration: 00:05:11

D O W N L O A D:

Fetish Goddess Samantha - Spanked _ Paddled By SuperGirl.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Athena - Equestrian fetish 2nd part
« Reply #6024 on: July 02, 2022, 08:10:09 pm »
Mistress Athena - Equestrian fetish 2nd part

Tags: Femdom Whipping

File name:Mistress Athena - Equestrian fetish 2nd part.mp4
File Size: 48.9 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:02:38

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Athena - Equestrian fetish 2nd part.mp4

xorovod

Release 2022 - IWantPoison - Slave Cock Training - Intimate...
« Reply #6025 on: July 03, 2022, 12:10:14 am »
Release 2022 - IWantPoison - Slave Cock Training - Intimate JOI

You wanted it- I provided it... SIMPLE! Worship Poison in an intimate setting, No flashing, no spirals, just you and I and My clear instructions to STROKE! Im testing a simple clip out, to keep the average sub sustained between My heavy mindfucks! So the success of this clip will determine if I carry on making simpler styles! I rather enjoyed this intimate style so I know you will LOVE it! Slave cock training - Emptying those balls without losing the magic!
atTheDyballatrix on twitter and atWantPoison for clip updates!

File name:Release 2022 - IWantPoison - Slave Cock Training - Intimate JOI.mp4
File Size: 928 MB
Duration: 00:17:25

D O W N L O A D:

Release 2022 - IWantPoison - Slave Cock Training - Intimate JOI.mp4

xorovod

Release 2022 - Natasha Zare - Spit Freak
« Reply #6026 on: July 03, 2022, 04:10:12 am »
Release 2022 - Natasha Zare - Spit Freak

My cute mouth has your complete attention. Look at the way I delicately apply my pink lipstick. It compliments my pout perfectly. But that's not why I brought you here today. I want to spit all over you. Look at these long trails of spit leaving my perfect mouth. Open your mouth, I want to drool in you. Even better, I want you to use my spit as lube and jerk off for me. That's right boy, stroke that rock-hard cock. You can't look away from my mouth. I decide to have a cigarette and blow smoke right in your face. You are a horny slave for me today. Stroke harder. You will cum using my wet, slippery spit today.

Tags: Femdom Fetish Human Ashtray Smoking Spitting

File name:Release 2022 - Natasha Zare - Spit Freak.mp4
File Size: 325 MB
Duration: 00:05:32

D O W N L O A D:

Release 2022 - Natasha Zare - Spit Freak.mp4

xorovod

Seduce Destroy - Amethyst Hammerfist - HEATWAVE
« Reply #6027 on: July 03, 2022, 08:10:15 am »
Seduce Destroy - Amethyst Hammerfist - HEATWAVE

There is a heatwave outside, down in the studio it's stuffy and hot and this is a high-energy fight. It turns into an epic sweat fest, and one of the sexiest, competitive fights I have ever had. Our bodies slip and slide in and out of each other's holds. There is a real and raw battle, fighting until exhaustion which makes this is an intensely sensual and aggressive fight. 
I have grazes on my back from wrestling in a park for hours three days before this and this week I've beaten up two lawyers, a rugby player and a twenty two year old, but tonight, I get to grapple with my favourite male mixed wrestler. I love weeks like this, I'm on a high; the more I do, the more I want, just like an addiction.  Bert knows I am a bit of a sadomasochist and that I love a feisty and even power exchange. We both go hard. Bert tries to make me submit several times but I do not tap easily. I never tap easily. I can take a beating; I take the discomfort and pain, and I hold on even if I can barely breathe. I am stubborn and I like pushing myself, and I like that feeling of exhaustion whist drenched in sweat, it's so sexy. The sweat hinders me, I slip on my knees several times and I can't always get a grip on him, it makes me frustrated and my temper flares. I admit, I resort to some catfight-like behaviour when I am losing, that long hair just begs to be grabbed when I want his head between my thighs! It's like angry make-up sex.
The clip has an extra couple of minutes of hot mixed wrestling footage after the film.

Tags: Femdom Scissor Smother wrestling

File name:Seduce Destroy - Amethyst Hammerfist - HEATWAVE.mp4
File Size: 306 MB
Duration: 00:18:38

D O W N L O A D:

Seduce Destroy - Amethyst Hammerfist - HEATWAVE.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Stench Bench
« Reply #6028 on: July 03, 2022, 12:10:14 pm »
The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Stench Bench

Introducing Our newest member of the Mean Girl crew- Ash Hollywood! And OMG she is SO mean to slaves! :) She had a ton of fun at the Mean Girl Manor- and this video was the funnest.
We were eating pizza during a break and of course we were sitting on some stupid slave We had tied to the bench so We would be more comfortable. Then all of a sudden We both got hit with a case of "pepperoni gas" at the same time! LOL. So We took turns sitting on the loser's FACE and launching Our STENCH right into its mouth. We even took turns sitting on its face when we felt one "coming on" and ordered it to "suck in Our farts!" so the other girl wouldn't have to smell them! LOL!
This is a GREAT fucking video and ANY slave would be LUCKY just to suck in and swallow the butt fumes from Our assholes!

Tags: Assworship Bondage Facesitting Farting Femdom miami

File name:The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Stench Bench.mp4
File Size: 363 MB
Duration: 00:08:20

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Stench Bench.mp4

xorovod

Divine Goddess Jessica - Your Average Dick Is Too Small
« Reply #6029 on: July 03, 2022, 04:10:06 pm »

In a study of 80 healthy males published in the September 1996 Journal of Urology an average erect penis length of 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) was measured.  That's way, way too small and I'm sure to tell that to my slave.  He claims to be 6 inches hard but that is also just too small for a pretty girl! I tell him he should prove it by getting his dick hard but he doesn't have the confidence that an alpha male would have and his dick stays in hiding throughout the whole clip.  The dildo I have measures 11 inches but when I measure his dick, I only get 2 inches.  I laugh at him throughout the whole clip.  I make him hold the giant dick and doesn't it seem like he's having fun feeling the weight of it in his hand, swinging it around and pretending it was his own? OHHHHH the possibilities! But the reality is, his dick will always be small, even if technically that's above average.  What are you going to do with a small, ugly dick?  I try to make it prettier and I succeed, but it will never be longer and it will never be thicker.  Enjoy watching me laugh at his expense!

File name:Divine_20Goddess_20Jessica_20-_20Your_20Average_20Dick_20Is_20Too_20Small.mp4
File Size: 714 MB
Duration: 00:13:29

D O W N L O A D:

Divine_20Goddess_20Jessica_20-_20Your_20Average_20Dick_20Is_20Too_20Small.mp4

xorovod

« Reply #6030 on: July 03, 2022, 04:13:10 pm »

In a study of 80 healthy males published in the September 1996 Journal of Urology an average erect penis length of 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) was measured.  That's way, way too small and I'm sure to tell that to my slave.  He claims to be 6 inches hard but that is also just too small for a pretty girl! I tell him he should prove it by getting his dick hard but he doesn't have the confidence that an alpha male would have and his dick stays in hiding throughout the whole clip.  The dildo I have measures 11 inches but when I measure his dick, I only get 2 inches.  I laugh at him throughout the whole clip.  I make him hold the giant dick and doesn't it seem like he's having fun feeling the weight of it in his hand, swinging it around and pretending it was his own? OHHHHH the possibilities! But the reality is, his dick will always be small, even if technically that's above average.  What are you going to do with a small, ugly dick?  I try to make it prettier and I succeed, but it will never be longer and it will never be thicker.  Enjoy watching me laugh at his expense!

File name:Divine_20Goddess_20Jessica_20-_20Your_20Average_20Dick_20Is_20Too_20Small.mp4
File Size: 714 MB
Duration: 00:13:29

D O W N L O A D:

Download file - 713.9  MB

xorovod

Dominaciony Fetichismo - Ballbusting For The Cheeky
« Reply #6031 on: July 03, 2022, 08:10:09 pm »

Tags: Ballbusting Femdom

File name:Dominaciony Fetichismo - Ballbusting For The Cheeky.mp4
File Size: 230 MB
Duration: 00:06:13

D O W N L O A D:

Download file - 230.4  MB

xorovod

« Reply #6032 on: July 03, 2022, 08:13:14 pm »

Tags: Ballbusting Femdom

File name:Dominaciony Fetichismo - Ballbusting For The Cheeky.mp4
File Size: 230 MB
Duration: 00:06:13

D O W N L O A D:

Dominaciony Fetichismo - Ballbusting For The Cheeky.mp4

xorovod

GWeightDifference48 - Jalisa Elite - Grappling Girls in Action
« Reply #6033 on: July 04, 2022, 12:10:05 am »
GWeightDifference48 - Jalisa Elite - Grappling Girls in Action

Tags: Femdom Scissor wrestling

File name:GWeightDifference48 - Jalisa Elite - Grappling Girls in Action.mp4
File Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:16:41

D O W N L O A D:

GWeightDifference48 - Jalisa Elite - Grappling Girls in Action.mp4

xorovod

Hegre - Pearl Penis Massage
« Reply #6034 on: July 04, 2022, 04:10:09 am »
Hegre - Pearl Penis Massage

Tags: Femdom Femdom Pov Handjob Milking

File name:Hegre - Pearl Penis Massage.mp4
File Size: 2.24 GB
Duration: 00:44:28

D O W N L O A D:

Hegre - Pearl Penis Massage.mp4

xorovod

Men in Pain - Kink - Mistress An Li and Marcelo - Ferocious...
« Reply #6035 on: July 04, 2022, 08:10:11 am »
Men in Pain - Kink - Mistress An Li and Marcelo - Ferocious Femdom

Ferocious FemDom catches a traitor who wanted to infiltrate FemDom Dynasty.

Tags: Bondage Cbt Femdom Humiliation Whipping

File name:Men in Pain - Kink - Mistress An Li and Marcelo - Ferocious Femdom.mp4
File Size: 2.29 GB
Duration: 01:03:13

D O W N L O A D:

Men in Pain - Kink - Mistress An Li and Marcelo - Ferocious Femdom.mp4

xorovod

Release 2022 - Ebony Princess Pandora - Post-Sex Storytime
« Reply #6036 on: July 04, 2022, 12:10:10 pm »
Release 2022 - Ebony Princess Pandora - Post-Sex Storytime

Hearing all the juicy details of the passionate sex I just had is as close as you will *ever* come to fucking me. I know, it hurts. But it's just the truth.
Hearing those hot and heavy details fill you with nothing but envy. you resonate with how submissive he is to me. And that's what makes hearing the words from my mouth so difficult for you. you question why you can't be in his place. you swear you could please me just like he can. you'd suck my toes just like he would. Hell; you'd even drop to your knees, worship, and kiss my pussy with the same sensuality he does. The thing is- you'd never be worthy enough to be in his position.
I doubt you'd even last a second before me. Let's be realistic. you'd probably prematurely bust before you even got to strip your clothes off. you're just nothing compared to him. It's so true. you 'd look so much better below us. Simply worshipping. you dream of the day you'd be lucky enough to sit at the end of the bed and magic we create in my bedroom.

Tags: Assworship Cuckold Femdom Femdom Pov Footworship Humiliation Teasing

File name:Release 2022 - Ebony Princess Pandora - Post-Sex Storytime.mp4
File Size: 429 MB
Duration: 00:09:32

D O W N L O A D:

Release 2022 - Ebony Princess Pandora - Post-Sex Storytime.mp4

xorovod

RushCBT - Fortune Favors The Bold
« Reply #6037 on: July 04, 2022, 04:10:16 pm »
RushCBT - Fortune Favors The Bold

File name:RushCBT - Fortune Favors The Bold.mp4
File Size: 305 MB
Duration: 00:07:00

D O W N L O A D:

RushCBT - Fortune Favors The Bold.mp4

xorovod

Stella Liberty - E-Stim Slave Sucks Cum Off Toes
« Reply #6038 on: July 04, 2022, 08:10:14 pm »
Stella Liberty - E-Stim Slave Sucks Cum Off Toes

Once in a lifetime! The only place where you can see cum on Stella's feet!
Mistress Stella has slave fluffy bound and his dick connected to an electric shock machine. She turns the dial up to higher and higher settings, increasing the pain and stimulation, while keeping her feet in his mouth. As he writhes in pain and pleasure, he grows increasingly more desperate until he is begging his Mistress to allow him to cum. She graciously does, but only because she makes him lick the cum off her toes and turns the machine back on for some post-orgasm .

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt electric Femdom Fetish Footworship Handjob Milking

File name:Stella Liberty - E-Stim Slave Sucks Cum Off Toes.mp4
File Size: 500 MB
Duration: 00:13:05

D O W N L O A D:

Stella Liberty - E-Stim Slave Sucks Cum Off Toes.mp4

xorovod

Strokies - Bikini Blonde London River Titty Fucks for Cum
« Reply #6039 on: July 05, 2022, 12:10:15 am »
Strokies - Bikini Blonde London River Titty Fucks for Cum

Tags: Femdom Femdom Pov Handjob Milking