Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 185915 times)

xorovod

Mistress Tess - See No Evil Speak No Evil
« Reply #6080 on: July 12, 2022, 10:10:14 pm »
Mistress Tess - See No Evil Speak No Evil

Now here's a devious way of causing some suffering for these slaves. One is gagged so he can't call out or beg for Mistress Tess and Tainted Maitrise to stop destroying his balls, the other is blindfolded so he can't see when he's about to be toe punted in his balls.
The Ladies circle their meat, eyeing up and deciding which pair of balls needs to feel some pain next. Thankfully the Ladies make sure that all four balls suffer plenty and the slaves fall all over the place as they are floored again and again

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom Mistress Tess

File name:Mistress Tess - See No Evil Speak No Evil.mp4
File Size: 1.54 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:37

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Tess - See No Evil Speak No Evil.mp4

xorovod

Oubliette - Miss Lady Ashley - The Beauty of Ones Nails
« Reply #6081 on: July 13, 2022, 02:10:13 am »

The perfectly kept, long, sharp nails of Miss Lady Ashley are a beautiful sight to behold and impossible to ignore. Miss Lady Ashley has her slave displayed with his head and hands in a stockade so that she can easily use her Red Life Juice red nails to torment him in any way she deems appropriate. Digging her claw into his tongue, along his cock and even inside his cock. Dragging them up and down his torso, **** them into his nipples and scratching his chest until he is marked with the perfection of her fingernails. Once she is finished, he must lick and worship them and thank her for the privilege of her touch.

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom Scratching

File name:Oubliette - Miss Lady Ashley - The Beauty of Ones Nails.mp4
File Size: 647 MB
Duration: 00:11:12

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette - Miss Lady Ashley - The Beauty of Ones Nails.mp4

xorovod

Queens of Kink - Dominica Anastasia - Brutal rubber doll fu...
« Reply #6082 on: July 13, 2022, 06:10:18 am »
Queens of Kink - Dominica Anastasia - Brutal rubber doll fucking

OMG! These two LATEX maids are so bitchy towards their rubber DOLL. They make sure it knows it's place by and riding it. Anastasia and Domina will take control and this doll stands NO chance. They will brutally FUCK it's MOUTH and ASSHOLE!

Tags: Femdom Humiliation Sissy Strapon

File name:Queens of Kink - Dominica Anastasia - Brutal rubber doll fucking.mp4
File Size: 368 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:14:15

D O W N L O A D:

Queens of Kink - Dominica Anastasia - Brutal rubber doll fucking.mp4

xorovod

Female Worship - Freya Von Doom and Nick Strokes - I Love T...
« Reply #6083 on: July 13, 2022, 10:10:04 am »
Female Worship - Freya Von Doom and Nick Strokes - I Love The Way You Eat Me

Tags: Femdom Femdom 4K Pussy Worship

File name:Female Worship - Freya Von Doom and Nick Strokes - I Love The Way You Eat Me.mp4
File Size: 390 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:05:10

D O W N L O A D:

Female Worship - Freya Von Doom and Nick Strokes - I Love The Way You Eat Me.mp4

xorovod

FunAussieCouple - Farting and Spitting In His Mouth
« Reply #6084 on: July 13, 2022, 02:10:07 pm »
FunAussieCouple - Farting and Spitting In His Mouth

So you want to be my fart slave, dedicating your entire life to sniffing and swallowing my pungent gas? It takes a lot to mould a slave that knows his place, enthusiastically sniffing and swallowing all of my farts day after day, wishing for nothing else, knowing how lucky he is to be used by a goddess like me. Luckily I'm verrry patient when I train my slaves... Don't worry, with my methods you might even enjoy these training sessions almost as much as I will as you learn to love your place. Time to make all your dreams come true hahaha

Tags: Asian Assworship Farting Femdom Fetish Spitting

File name:FunAussieCouple - Farting and Spitting In His Mouth.mp4
File Size: 183 MB
Duration: 00:11:05

D O W N L O A D:

FunAussieCouple - Farting and Spitting In His Mouth.mp4

xorovod

MahoganyQen - ebony feet and boots worship
« Reply #6085 on: July 13, 2022, 06:10:09 pm »
MahoganyQen - ebony feet and boots worship

My slave use his tongue to lick clean my class leather  high heels. Ich by inch- he takes care of my soles, hells and every other part of my sexy shoes. In return he was able to taste my delicate feet with white pedicure for a while. During licking them, he didn't even pay attention to the clips that i use to  play with the nipples of this pathetic slave.

Tags: Bootlicking Femdom Fetish Footworship High Heels Humiliation

File name:MahoganyQen - ebony feet and boots worship.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:12:51

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - ebony feet and boots worship.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Amrita - Mistress Patricia - Caged Chastity Slave ...
« Reply #6086 on: July 13, 2022, 10:10:08 pm »
Mistress Amrita - Mistress Patricia - Caged Chastity Slave Release

Dressed in gorgeous latex bodysuits, Mistress Amrita and Mistress Patricia have their slave in a standing cage and he is locked in chastity belt. When the two Asian mistresses open the upper part of slave cage, they pinch the slave's nipples and whip him with small whips. The slave is becoming more excited and the chastity belt gets tighter around his cock and balls. The slave is taken out of the cage, and his chastity cock cage is removed and instead of feeling any sensation, he can feel the pain of the cock and ball. His cock is whipped and clothes pegs are placed around his balls. The Double Asian dommes move to the throne and make the slave kneel before them, then make him worship their boots. While he is kissing Particia's boots, Amrita whips him. He did it well so he gets a reward. Doubledommes give him a hand job and let him masturbate in front of them. Amrita commands him to cum in 1 minute and starts to count. Unless he cums in time, he will be locked in chastity for another month without relief.

Tags: Chastity Femdom Humiliation Latex

File name:Mistress Amrita - Mistress Patricia - Caged Chastity Slave Release.mp4
File Size: 824 MB
Duration: 00:18:59

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Amrita - Mistress Patricia - Caged Chastity Slave Release.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Next is a real cock
« Reply #6087 on: July 14, 2022, 02:10:11 am »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - Next is a real cock

It was the last day of yet another weekend brake with My traveling slave. One can easily realize it's not the first day by the color of his cock and balls. Whipping and kicking them for the whole weekend is just a part of his journey to becoming a good sissy slave. A cock-sucking sissy whore doesn't need a cock and balls, does it? No, he just has to suck cocks, deep down his throat, something that I will train him to now with My strap-on dildo. I will fuck his face, then his man-pussy, and then his mouth again, without changing the condom, he has to know the taste of his ass juices. Something the sissy in training is getting so aroused of, that his cock, even though destroyed, is becoming quite hard. A true sissy, enjoying his meaning in life - to satisfy cocks. But satisfying cocks means also eating cum in the end, so how about I train him to do that, with his own cum for now? And the best best way to do this is to make him eat his cum from My strap-on.Happy anyversary, My soon to be eunuch sissy!This clip shows a part of a private play session and was filmed with the camera on a tripod.Video quality: HD 1280*720.

Tags: Femdom Sissy Strapon

File name:Mistress Ezada Sinn - Next is a real cock.mp4
File Size: 101 MB
Resolution: 720 x 406
Duration: 00:17:19

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Next is a real cock.mp4

xorovod

MrsSophie666 - two stepsisters one elevator and a random guy
« Reply #6088 on: July 14, 2022, 02:10:17 pm »
MrsSophie666 - two stepsisters one elevator and a random guy

My step-sister and I aritheamazon were having a really kinky day! So we decided to do something naughty. Wegrabbed our strapons and went to the nearest mall we could find! we strapped ourselves upand pushedthe buttons on the elevator waiting until the doors would open and find our new victim. There he stood thisnice looking white boy not knowing what we had in mind for him! The moment he stepped in theelevator allhopes for him were lost. And when I say lost I mean LOST. we were so ready to take his tiny white ass! wewere ready to take him completely without any fucking mercy so we did. We stopped the elevator so he hadno chance to escape! WE FUCKED him with our BIG BLACK COCKS, until the elevator started running again.Life will never be the same for him ever again!

Tags: Femdom Strapon

File name:MrsSophie666 - two stepsisters one elevator and a random guy.mp4
File Size: 550 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:07:20

D O W N L O A D:

MrsSophie666 - two stepsisters one elevator and a random guy.mp4

xorovod

« Reply #6089 on: July 14, 2022, 06:10:16 pm »

The perfectly kept, long, sharp nails of Miss Lady Ashley are a beautiful sight to behold and impossible to ignore. Miss Lady Ashley has her slave displayed with his head and hands in a stockade so that she can easily use her Red Life Juice red nails to torment him in any way she deems appropriate. Digging her claw into his tongue, along his cock and even inside his cock. Dragging them up and down his torso, **** them into his nipples and scratching his chest until he is marked with the perfection of her fingernails. Once she is finished, he must lick and worship them and thank her for the privilege of her touch.

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom Scratching

File name:Oubliette - Miss Lady Ashley - The Beauty of Ones Nails.mp4
File Size: 647 MB
Duration: 00:11:12

D O W N L O A D:

Oubliette - Miss Lady Ashley - The Beauty of Ones Nails.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Riley Reid - Remote Controlled
« Reply #6090 on: July 14, 2022, 10:10:20 pm »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Riley Reid - Remote Controlled

Miss Riley has been working hard in her engineering class leaving little time to clean her dorm. Riley's RA enters making a complaint about the messy state of her room. Riley decides to demonstrate the project she has been working on so hard to the RA. She slips the helmet onto his head, turns it on and watches as he transforms right before her eyes.
Riley wipes his mind completely clean, leaving him to be her remote controlled pet & personal maid slave. Riley tests the control of her device seeing just how effective it is.

Tags: Femdom

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Riley Reid - Remote Controlled.mp4
File Size: 493 MB
Duration: 00:15:25

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Riley Reid - Remote Controlled.mp4

xorovod

Alexxa Hell - Milking Ruining
« Reply #6091 on: July 15, 2022, 02:10:05 am »
Alexxa Hell - Milking _ Ruining

Ruining my slave in his chastity cage before sucking every drop of life out of him

Tags: Chastity Cocktease Femdom Handjob Milking Orgasm Control Teasing

File name:Alexxa Hell - Milking _ Ruining.mp4
File Size: 2.77 GB
Duration: 00:19:45

D O W N L O A D:

Alexxa Hell - Milking _ Ruining.mp4

xorovod

Bossy Ass Delilah - Latin Ball Busting Squeezing Kicking Hi...
« Reply #6092 on: July 15, 2022, 06:10:05 am »
Bossy Ass Delilah - Latin Ball Busting Squeezing Kicking Him Wearing Sneakers

Tags: Ballbusting Femdom

File name:Bossy Ass Delilah - Latin Ball Busting Squeezing Kicking Him Wearing Sneakers.mp4
File Size: 210 MB
Duration: 00:13:14

D O W N L O A D:

Bossy Ass Delilah - Latin Ball Busting Squeezing Kicking Him Wearing Sneakers.mp4

xorovod

Bossy Ass Delilah - Southernsmoking - Smother
« Reply #6093 on: July 15, 2022, 10:10:08 am »
Bossy Ass Delilah - Southernsmoking - Smother

Tags: Facesitting Femdom Smother

File name:Bossy Ass Delilah - Southernsmoking - Smother.mp4
File Size: 177 MB
Duration: 00:10:32

D O W N L O A D:

Bossy Ass Delilah - Southernsmoking - Smother.mp4

xorovod

DieSadistin - Maybe Shit Happen(s) - Vomit Hat Er Das Verdient
« Reply #6094 on: July 15, 2022, 02:10:08 pm »
DieSadistin - Maybe Shit Happen(s) - Vomit Hat Er Das Verdient

Nach einer durch zechten PARTYNACHT sind Wir noch lange nicht mude und haben so richtig Bock auf eine geile AFTER-Show Party...hahaha! Genau fur solche Zwecke haben Wir doch immer irgendein HUMAN TOILET Opfer am Start. Naturlich haben wir auf Unserem Party Marathon auch ordentlich rumgefickt, sodass es fur ihn auf jeden Fall heisst SPERM ALARM! HAHAHA! Was sonst noch so ALLES aus Uns rauskommt und aus welchen Korperoffnungen, wie der Spasst sich beim schlucken schlagt, ob er die volle Ladung vertragt und VOMIT man(n) als TOILETTEN SKLAVE bei Uns alles rechnen kann, weisst du erst wenn du das Video gesehen hast...! Ubrigens: Die Fortsetzung des Clips tragt den Titel "VOMIT hat er das verdient", also ACHTUNG!

Tags: Bondage Femdom Fetish Humiliation Spitting Teasing Toilet

File name:DieSadistin - Maybe Shit Happen(s) - Vomit Hat Er Das Verdient.mp4
File Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:31:44

D O W N L O A D:

DieSadistin - Maybe Shit Happen(s) - Vomit Hat Er Das Verdient.mp4

xorovod

DieSadistin - Trampolinspringen Like A Queen!
« Reply #6095 on: July 15, 2022, 06:10:08 pm »
DieSadistin - Trampolinspringen Like A Queen!

Manner sind Fussabtreter und wie ich so einen behandel erfahrst du in diesem Video! Rucksichtlos auf dem Ruckrad des Sklaven rumgesprungen! Das macht Spass! Neben knallharten Kicks durfte er auch meine Schuhe "kussen". Nicht nur springen und treten macht Spass sonder auch das abwischen meiner robusten Sohle sorgt fur Freude, bei mir Soviel Respekt muss man erstmal haben das freiwillig, ohne Ketten, uber sich ergehen zu lassen. Macht auch irgendwie bock wenn das Opfer sich wehrt ...

Tags: Femdom Humiliation Trampling

File name:DieSadistin - Trampolinspringen Like A Queen!.mp4
File Size: 1004 MB
Duration: 00:19:32

D O W N L O A D:

DieSadistin - Trampolinspringen Like A Queen!.mp4

xorovod

Katia Michelle home video - Session At Golden Suite
« Reply #6096 on: July 15, 2022, 10:10:10 pm »
Katia _ Michelle home video - Session At Golden Suite

Our slave is very loyalty to everything! he is very obedient and he knows what we need, not always but he makes many efforts! Each time we tell him to get ready for video or for us or for photoshooting he is there and ready and of course more happier. So once or twice a month he wants to have session with us! today we decided to go to a golden suite to have the session! That session had to do with almost everything we like!

Tags: Facesitting Femdom Footworship Handjob High Heels Humiliation Milking Strapon

File name:Katia _ Michelle home video - Session At Golden Suite.mp4
File Size: 555 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:15:08

D O W N L O A D:

Katia _ Michelle home video - Session At Golden Suite.mp4

xorovod

Kink - Bon Appetit. Starring April Olsen And Hatler - Relea...
« Reply #6097 on: July 16, 2022, 02:10:14 am »
Kink - Bon Appetit. Starring April Olsen And Hatler - Release 2022

Tattooed hotties are Mistress April's weakness. There was something about Hatler that made her want to completely overpower him. He is much too eager at the start and practically begs for April's body. She sits on his chest and teases him with her pretty pussy. She uses her vibrator to make herself cum right in his helpless face. He could never make her feel that good, although he could try. He takes a flogging while suspended upside-down in rope bondage. This pleases Mistress April very much. She helps herself and sucks his hard cock that's conveniently positioned in front of her face. He licks her pussy through her pink latex. Mistress needs to fuck this young man's eager asshole and so she restrains him with his legs in the air. April straps on a huge dildo and fucks the cum right out of him, making him lick it all up. Bon appétit.

Tags: Bondage Cbt Facesitting Femdom Humiliation Latex Orgasm Control Pussy Worship

File name:Kink - Bon Appetit. Starring April Olsen And Hatler - Release 2022.mp4
File Size: 3.03 GB
Duration: 00:42:35

D O W N L O A D:

Kink - Bon Appetit. Starring April Olsen And Hatler - Release 2022.mp4

xorovod

MahoganyQen - Long Nails tight on beta cock - Cruel CBT
« Reply #6098 on: July 16, 2022, 06:10:14 am »
MahoganyQen - Long Nails tight on beta cock - Cruel CBT

MahoganyQen in femdom 2022 ballbusting clip 'Long Nails tight on beta cock'
You can call me balls destroyer, cause ive got no mercy when it comes to small testicles and cocks punishment. To make it more scary for this beta i covered his eyes so he cant see how im punishing him. His small dick get swollen and red from jerking him with my long nails, slapping with hand and few toys, ballbusting and some cruel electro

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom Humiliation

File name:MahoganyQen - Long Nails tight on beta cock - Cruel CBT.mp4
File Size: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:10:47

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Long Nails tight on beta cock - Cruel CBT.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Karina - Miss Betsy - 2 Straps 4 Holes!
« Reply #6099 on: July 16, 2022, 10:10:17 am »
Mistress Karina - Miss Betsy - 2 Straps 4 Holes!

Two fortunate slaves are here to be used by Miss Betsy and I. First the sluts are made to worship Our divine asses and boots, before We vigorously fuck their holes with Our big straps... It is evident from the sounds how much these whores love Our cocks & I think.you will too ;)

Tags: Assworship Femdom Latex Strapon

File name:Mistress Karina - Miss Betsy - 2 Straps 4 Holes!.mp4
File Size: 987 MB
Duration: 00:13:37

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Karina - Miss Betsy - 2 Straps 4 Holes!.mp4