Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 190851 times)

xorovod

EdgeQueens - Edge Session - Sawyer Cassidy
« Reply #6500 on: September 19, 2022, 08:10:05 pm »
EdgeQueens - Edge Session - Sawyer Cassidy

Tags: Femdom Handjob Milking

File name:EdgeQueens - Edge Session - Sawyer Cassidy.mp4
File Size: 407 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:34

D O W N L O A D:

EdgeQueens - Edge Session - Sawyer Cassidy.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress SinPiedad - Laid Bare - Full ...
« Reply #6501 on: September 19, 2022, 11:10:06 pm »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress SinPiedad - Laid Bare - Full Movie

In this real session with Mistress SinPiedad, she has some questions for her personal slave... she knows what he's been up to, but his reluctance to admit the truth only makes matters worse for him! Her name translates from Spanish to 'No Mercy', which as you'll see from the extreme action filmed in this session, is by no means an understatement! After having him confined is the deprivation box overnight, she'd hoped he might come to his senses and confess all, but his verbal belligerence leads to a severe trampling with vicious spiked-soled shoes. She then gives him an extreme whipping with a variety of implements including a leather flogger, the cane and several single tails. He is whipped front and back, laid bare and broken on the cross, to finally admit his failing.

Tags: Bondage Femdom Fetish Trampling Whipping

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Mistress SinPiedad - Laid Bare - Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:21:39

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress SinPiedad - Laid Bare - Full Movie.mp4

xorovod

Foot Fetish On Demand - Goddess Footjobs - Ginger Bytes - B...
« Reply #6502 on: September 20, 2022, 02:10:11 am »
Foot Fetish On Demand - Goddess Footjobs - Ginger Bytes - Busty Latina Gives Amazing Footjob

Hot busty Latina Ginger Bytes grabs the horny guy's huge dick with her barefeet, keeping the shaft between her soles and after she applies the lube, Ginger starts stroking his massive boner. She jerks off the rod with her oily soles and massages the tip of his cock. She then footmilks his huge dong and jerks it off until he spurts his creamy load on her pretty feet.

Tags: Femdom Femdom Pov Fetish Footjob Footworship

File name:Foot Fetish On Demand - Goddess Footjobs - Ginger Bytes - Busty Latina Gives Amazing Footjob.mp4
File Size: 880 MB
Duration: 00:06:02

D O W N L O A D:

Foot Fetish On Demand - Goddess Footjobs - Ginger Bytes - Busty Latina Gives Amazing Footjob.mp4

xorovod

Mean World - Mean Bitches - Mean Stepdaughter 4 - Jazmin Luv
« Reply #6503 on: September 20, 2022, 05:10:12 am »
Mean World - Mean Bitches - Mean Stepdaughter 4 - Jazmin Luv

Fluffy's wife died and left everything to his bratty pink-haired stepdaughter. When he tells her that his wife wanted to her to use some of the money to take care of him, she laughs at him and tells him everything he owns is now hers. She tells him that his wife never liked him anyway and just kept him around because he was obedient. She tells him that every time his wife went on a business trip, she was cheating on him. If he wants to remain living in HER house, he will have to bow down to this beautiful brat and accept her as his superior!! HOT ASS WORSHIP, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, AND MORE!

Tags: Assworship Facesitting Femdom Footworship

File name:Mean World - Mean Bitches - Mean Stepdaughter 4 - Jazmin Luv.mp4
File Size: 1.95 GB
Duration: 00:34:19

D O W N L O A D:

Mean World - Mean Bitches - Mean Stepdaughter 4 - Jazmin Luv.mp4

xorovod

Pantyhose Supremacy - Pull Them Tight with Rachel Steele - ...
« Reply #6504 on: September 20, 2022, 08:10:14 am »
Pantyhose Supremacy - Pull Them Tight with Rachel Steele - COMPLETE MOVIE - BEST VALUE

Mistress Rachel Steel delivers a scathing 52 minute pantyhose centric performance. First a hot point of view as She demands you worship Her entire body and smothers you beneath Her ass and feet. Then slut tosha's balls are tied tight and fastened to the floor and nearly torn from his body as he tries to please Her with his tongue. Some serious CBT from the merciless MILF Mistress mixes with Her teasing mouth and cluthing pussy lips to leave slut tosha slumped nearly .
Dominant MILF Rachel Steele flaunts Her sensuous body and gives you oodles of verbal in some hot POV action. You are ordered to your knees as She inventories Her body parts, stopping along the way to enthrall you with Her sexy voice. You look deep into Her eyes and then suffer under Her pantyhose clad ass before She removes Her shoes and you suck, lick and sniff them. She stretches Her legs and then uses you as Her floor mat, ordering you to lick the bottoms clean...

File name:Pantyhose Supremacy - Pull Them Tight with Rachel Steele - COMPLETE MOVIE - BEST VALUE.mp4
File Size: 1.69 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:51:51

D O W N L O A D:

Pantyhose Supremacy - Pull Them Tight with Rachel Steele - COMPLETE MOVIE - BEST VALUE.mp4

xorovod

PureCFNM - Chloe Famee and Lana Rose and Zuzu Sweet - Netba...
« Reply #6505 on: September 20, 2022, 11:10:15 am »
PureCFNM - Chloe Famee and Lana Rose and Zuzu Sweet - Netball Play Thing

Multiple cumshot alert! Poor teacher Max is chained up and used by a string of netball beauties. Max is led into the girls changing room by stunning blonde Lana. She seduces him with her perfect young body, stripping to her lingerie to get him horny. She then pulls out his cock and strokes him until he agrees to let her handcuff his hand to the wall. She milks him until he cums, then leaves him! Shortly afterwards, Zuzu walks in and milks his big cock too! But it's not over as Chloe walks in, wanks him to orgasm and films it on her phone!

Tags: CFNM Cocktease Femdom Forced Bi Handjob Milking Teasing

File name:PureCFNM - Chloe Famee and Lana Rose and Zuzu Sweet - Netball Play Thing.mp4
File Size: 870 MB
Duration: 00:14:50

D O W N L O A D:

PureCFNM - Chloe Famee and Lana Rose and Zuzu Sweet - Netball Play Thing.mp4

xorovod

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Vlasta - This naughty
« Reply #6506 on: September 20, 2022, 02:10:18 pm »
SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Vlasta - This naughty

This naughty redhead girl loves teasing her boyfriend every chance she gets, but this time she decided to step it up a notch. She invited a horny neighbor over so she can play with his hard cock in front of her naughty BF. After she was done sucking on that long delicious cock, she got her tight pussy smashed hard from the side on the couch.

Tags: Cuckold Femdom

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Vlasta - This naughty.mp4
File Size: 1.57 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:25:48

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Vlasta - This naughty.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Lick My Ass then Shower in...
« Reply #6507 on: September 20, 2022, 05:10:05 pm »
Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Lick My Ass then Shower in My Female Ejaculate

Goddess Amelia is sitting on her cage where her slave is locked up except for his head which is sticking out of the top so he can lick her ass while she pleasures herself with a vibrator. Amelia is a squirter and having her ass licked while using a toy on her pussy results in the biggest waterfall, and with her slave stuck where he is, he is going to take it all on his face or in his mouth.
Amelia grinds her pussy on the slaves nose while he tongue fucks her ass then pulls out her vibrator. She has him lick her ass for starters then when ready to orgasm tells him to move his head back. She has a few small orgasms and makes the slave lick the dildo after. Then, whoa, she seriously cums in buckets and in addition to spraying his face and eyes she is able to shoot some directly into his open mouth. Between screams of pleasure Amelia laughs out loud when a stream hits right in the center of the slaves mouth. She takes her hands and rubs her juices all over his face, then adds some spit just for fun.

Tags: Cage Femdom Pissing

File name:Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Lick My Ass then Shower in My Female Ejaculate.mp4
File Size: 561 MB
Duration: 00:05:43

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - Lick My Ass then Shower in My Female Ejaculate.mp4

xorovod

DomNina - Punishing two Slaves at the same time
« Reply #6508 on: September 20, 2022, 08:10:09 pm »
DomNina - Punishing two Slaves at the same time

Was ist besser als einen Sklaven zu erniedrigen und zu qualen? Genau! Zwei Sklaven das Dasein zur Holle zu machen ;)  und hier leidet ein unerzogenes Gro?maul, sowie eine horige Sissy. Und ich habe Spa? - denn darauf kommt es an!

Tags: Facesitting Femdom Humiliation Sissy

File name:DomNina - Punishing two Slaves at the same time.mp4
File Size: 796 MB
Duration: 00:13:25

D O W N L O A D:

DomNina - Punishing two Slaves at the same time.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Seira - First time Sounding
« Reply #6509 on: September 20, 2022, 11:10:11 pm »
Goddess Seira - First time Sounding

I have a raw meat today for sounding. he has never experienced having anything inside his urethra. I am going to take the virginity of his urethra and test how much he can take. I will slowly stretch the hole of his hard and aroused cock by fucking with urethral sounds. But first, I will tease his cock having him under My beautiful and powerful butt to get his cock ready for My cruel experiment.Facesitting, Urethral sounds, Sounding

Tags: Asian Ballbusting Cbt Femdom

File name:Goddess Seira - First time Sounding.mp4
File Size: 1.97 GB
Duration: 00:17:26

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Seira - First time Sounding.mp4

xorovod

Lady Scarlet - Red shoes - red marks
« Reply #6510 on: September 21, 2022, 02:10:13 am »
Lady Scarlet - Red shoes - red marks

ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Two sadistic Mistresses and their sharp red heels, red like the marks they will leave on the body of this flaccid doormat. His t-shirt is also red but we make him take it off, we want to sink our heels into his flesh without obstacles. We step on him and sink the shots as he moans in vain, we both climb on him laughing as he begs for mercy. When he can't take it anymore we step down and admire the holes and marks we have left on his flesh.
SCARPE ROSSE, SEGNI ROSSI
Due Mistress sadiche e i loro affilati tacchi rossi, rossi come i segni che lasceranno sul corpo di questo flaccido zerbino. Anche la sua maglietta e rossa ma gliela facciamo togliere dopo poco, vogliamo affondare per bene i nostri tacchi nella sua carne senza ostacoli. Lo calpestiamo e affondiamo i colpi mentre si lamenta invano, saliamo entrambe su di lui ridendo mentre lui implora pieta. Quando non ne puo piu scendiamo e ammiriamo i buchi e segni che abbiamo lasciato sulla sua carne.
MOBILE VERSION
Similar
TRAMPLING WITHOUT MERCY

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Crushing Femdom High Heels Trampling

File name:Lady Scarlet - Red shoes - red marks.mp4
File Size: 497 MB
Duration: 00:08:21

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Scarlet - Red shoes - red marks.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Captured Burglar
« Reply #6511 on: September 21, 2022, 05:10:16 am »
Mistress Gaia - Captured Burglar

ITALIAN SPEAKING

I?m in my office working, and I hear a bit of a disturbance. On investigating, I find this intruder in my property. He must be some kind of pervert, as he?s going through some of my equipment. Well? He?s in the right place. However, it?s going to quickly discover the error of his ways. With a swift kick in the balls, I quickly overpower him and tell him he?s going to be severely punished. I order him to undress and get ready for what I am going to do to him. I get him to worship my shoes, and then I get hold of his cock and balls giving them a painful squeeze, while telling him he?s going to be sorry. Next I pull on my strapon and get him to give my cock a blowjob making sure I shove it to the back of his throat. It?s then time to fuck his sorry ass, as I tell him to lie on the bed face down. He squeals for mercy as I insert my cock and begin to ride him like a little pony. I?m having great fun punishing my newly found Captured Burglar?

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Femdom Strapon

File name:Mistress Gaia - Captured Burglar.mp4
File Size: 551 MB
Duration: 00:15:53

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Captured Burglar.mp4

xorovod

Pantyhose Supremacy - Mistress Jade Indica - Panty Drawer P...
« Reply #6512 on: September 21, 2022, 08:10:16 am »
Pantyhose Supremacy - Mistress Jade Indica - Panty Drawer Perver

Tags: Facesitting Femdom Handjob Milking Teasing

File name:Pantyhose Supremacy - Mistress Jade Indica - Panty Drawer Perver.mp4
File Size: 1.96 GB
Duration: 00:59:53

D O W N L O A D:

Pantyhose Supremacy - Mistress Jade Indica - Panty Drawer Perver.mp4

xorovod

Severe Sex Films - Sarah DiAvola - Could this be the night
« Reply #6513 on: September 21, 2022, 11:10:21 am »
Severe Sex Films - Sarah DiAvola - Could this be the night

Slave Fluffy tries so hard to be the best boyfriend so ultimate mean girl Sarah DiAvola will finally let him fuck her. He lets her spend all his money, humiliate him at the mall, fuck all his friends, outfit him with a chastity device which she can zap his cock from a phone app, worships her feet and endures a hard spanking and paddling with various nefarious instruments. Is is that finally enough? Well, yes, he does get to fuck, but not in a way that gets him anywhere close to Sarah?s pussy. Instead, she straps on a dildo and gives him a thorough pegging in several positions ? with his pathetic cock still locked in chastity!

Tags: Cuckold Femdom Footworship Humiliation Pussy Worship Spanking Strapon

File name:Severe Sex Films - Sarah DiAvola - Could this be the night.mp4
File Size: 2.83 GB
Duration: 00:39:48

D O W N L O A D:

Severe Sex Films - Sarah DiAvola - Could this be the night.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Chair Bondage Torm...
« Reply #6514 on: September 21, 2022, 02:10:23 pm »
The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Chair Bondage Torment - Complete Movie

The incredible Mistress Sidonia has her sub strapped into the bondage chair, hooded, hard cock exposed for her expert torment. She decides to use the elctro box to stimulate his shaft, making it throb, enjoying the moans he emanates under her total control. She then puts it in cock bondage as she explains her latest cruel experiment. Mistress sets up a fucking machine, suspended in front of his mouth, ready to pound and train his sucking skills, under close supervision of his cruel Mistress.

Tags: Bondage Cbt electric Femdom Fucking Machine The English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Chair Bondage Torment - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 956 MB
Duration: 00:15:18

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Mistress Sidonia - Chair Bondage Torment - Complete Movie.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Maddy O'Reilly - Queening for Mistress
« Reply #6515 on: September 21, 2022, 05:13:09 pm »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Maddy O'Reilly - Queening for Mistress

Mistress Maddy sits comfortably on her Queening throne with her slaves face positioned underneath her ass. Maddy, sitting panty-less on her slaves face begins rocking her pussy back and forth over his tongue. He pussy begins to get more wet as she barks out instruction on how to make her cum. Maddy doesn't let her slave stop licking until his jaw is sore & she cums on his face.

Tags: Femdom Pussy Worship

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Maddy O'Reilly - Queening for Mistress.mp4
File Size: 332 MB
Duration: 00:10:59

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Maddy O'Reilly - Queening for Mistress.mp4

xorovod

Chinese Femdom - The devils training bitch
« Reply #6516 on: September 21, 2022, 08:10:07 pm »
Chinese Femdom - The devils training bitch

Tags: Cbt Femdom

File name:Chinese Femdom - The devils training bitch.mp4
File Size: 231 MB
Duration: 00:15:13

D O W N L O A D:

Chinese Femdom - The devils training bitch.mp4

xorovod

Femdom Austria - Femdom Party With Two Slaves
« Reply #6517 on: September 21, 2022, 11:10:09 pm »
Femdom Austria - Femdom Party With Two Slaves

Tags: Faceslapping Femdom

File name:Femdom Austria - Femdom Party With Two Slaves.mp4
File Size: 1.40 GB
Duration: 00:58:38

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom Austria - Femdom Party With Two Slaves.mp4

xorovod

Femdom Austria - Financial Domination With Nasty Babe And H...
« Reply #6518 on: September 22, 2022, 02:10:15 am »
Femdom Austria - Financial Domination With Nasty Babe And Her Husband 11

Tags: Femdom Findom

File name:Femdom Austria - Financial Domination With Nasty Babe And Her Husband 11.mp4
File Size: 82.3 MB
Duration: 00:05:34

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom Austria - Financial Domination With Nasty Babe And Her Husband 11.mp4

xorovod

KinkyMistresses - Nipple Teasing With Mistress Marta
« Reply #6519 on: September 22, 2022, 05:10:16 am »
KinkyMistresses - Nipple Teasing With Mistress Marta

Tags: Femdom Teasing

File name:KinkyMistresses - Nipple Teasing With Mistress Marta.mp4
File Size: 243 MB