Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 312433 times)

xorovod

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Wedge Bootie ...
« Reply #660 on: November 13, 2018, 05:10:12 am »
Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Obey_Nikita_-_Wedge_Bootie_Bitch_Boi

I just love shoes with spikes. It's so fun digging them into the flesh of my boi-toys. Makes kicking their balls much more amusing for me as well, especially when I've got them collared and strung up to maintain total control of its most precious parts. These high wedge booties covered in sharp studs are the perfect pair to show this little bitch it's proper place in my world. If it wants to lick them it's going to have to suffer 1st. I'm not sure which I like better, but it doesn't really matter. I can do whatever I want to this little worm slithering beneath my wedge booties.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Nikita, Nikita, Mistress, Obey Nikita, Trampling, Trample, Nikita, Obeynikita, Boots, CBT, Boot Fetish, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination

File name:Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Obey_Nikita_-_Wedge_Bootie_Bitch_Boi.mp4
File Size: 384 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3644 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Obey_Nikita_-_Wedge_Bootie_Bitch_Boi.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Stinky Foot Trample
« Reply #661 on: November 13, 2018, 01:10:08 pm »
Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Stinky Foot Trample

1080 HD Amber is wearing her ballet flats. They are her favorite shoes and she wears them almost every day. They`re getting old, Amber's walked a lot in her ballet flats. Amber admits that the old ballet flats stink, but she doesn't have any shame about her stinky shoes. In fact, she's going to use them as a weapon to torment her fat old slave. The slave does not want to have to smell Amber's stinky flats. He would find it very humiliating to be forced to smell them. Amber yells at the slave. If she tells him to smell her stinky shoes than he is going to do it. Fat stupid slaves do not get a choice. Amber forces her stinky flat into the slave's face. The slave hates being treated this way. He hates smelling the shoes. Amber loves that her slave hates it so much. It's so funny when it is miserable. Amber makes the slave beg to keep sniffing her smelly feet. The slave does it because he does not want Amber to get mad again. It does not want Amber to leave. The slave has to kiss Amber's feet. Amber doesn't feel like the slave is appreciating the privilege of kissing her feet. She makes the slave lay down so that she can give him a stinky foot trample. The slave obeys. Amber walks all over the slave with her stinky feet. The out of shape slave cannot breathe under Amber's weight. She laughs as it struggles to breathe. Amber knows her slave will never tell her "no." She can do whatever she wants to him and he will just keep coming back. He's so pathetic. When Amber is done trampling the slave with her stinky feet she makes it lick them clean.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amber, Brat Princess 2, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stinky Feet, Humiliation, Degradation, Trampling, Trample, Footdom, Foot Domination, Brat Girls, Scent Domination, Sweaty Feet, Ballet Flats

File name:Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Stinky Foot Trample.wmv
File Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:14:01
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

Brat Princess 2 - Amber - Stinky Foot Trample.wmv

xorovod

ClubStiletto - Confused Slave Wants To Lick Her Everywhere ...
« Reply #662 on: November 13, 2018, 09:10:10 pm »
ClubStiletto - Confused Slave Wants To Lick Her Everywhere - Mistress Irene

File name:ClubStiletto - Confused Slave Wants To Lick Her Everywhere - Mistress Irene.mp4
File Size: 476 MB
Duration: 00:06:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9929 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto - Confused Slave Wants To Lick Her Everywhere - Mistress Irene.mp4

xorovod

Christina Crystal and Mia - Ballbust and Slap Pathetic Man ...
« Reply #663 on: November 15, 2018, 12:27:55 pm »
Christina_Crystal_and_Mia_-_Ballbust_and_Slap_Pathetic_Man_for_Fun__Complete_

The girls are so cruel in this epic clip. They don't care at all about that man they are abusing. He is just a wallet to them. They kick his balls over n over and slap his ugly face just so they can get some new bikinis that they want for spring break. This is priced at a bargain for the complete version. Get it at this price now! The girls are in complete bitch brat mode and the tone is very bratty in this clip. Brat Princess fans will love this clip!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Triple Domination, Christina, Ball Kicking, Hard, Brutal, Ballkicking, Crystal, Mia, Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Christina_Crystal_and_Mia_-_Ballbust_and_Slap_Pathetic_Man_for_Fun__Complete_.mp4
File Size: 831 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:18:17
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6026 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Christina_Crystal_and_Mia_-_Ballbust_and_Slap_Pathetic_Man_for_Fun__Complete_.mp4

xorovod

Lady Katharina - Human Ashtray Heels Digging
« Reply #664 on: November 15, 2018, 09:10:09 pm »
Lady Katharina - Human Ashtray Heels Digging

Can you imagine how much pain a Mistress is able to cause a slave just by using the sharp heels of her sexy high heel shoes? Lady Katharina is sitting comfortable on a chair having her devoted slave kneeling on the floor in hope of some attention of his beautiful Mistress! Lady Katharina throws the cigarette box on the floor and commands her slave to bring them back. After lighting the cigarette she wants him to kneel in front of the chair she is sitting on for abusing his legs as a footstool under the sharp heels of her sexy high heel slingbacks. The heels are sharp from walking on the streets but Lady Katharina doesn't cares digging the heels brutal and ruthless in his flesh. Her legs are crossed and there is a lot of weight on the tips of her heels! While smoking she observes the slaves suffer n ignores his moaning all the time. Lady Katharina loves torturing slaves and she really enjoys watching them suffering just for her own amusement! Of course Lady Katharina abuses the slaves mouth as a human ashtray! At the end she throws the burning cigarette on the floor forcing her slave to eat it. Then she commands him to lick the ash off the floor. This one is hot and brutal! Lady Katharina is just breath taking! Great close ups, too!

German language with English subtitles!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Katharina, Katharina, High Heels, Ignore, Ignored, Ignoring, Humiliation, Degradation, Domination, Trampling, Trample, Human Furniture, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray

File name:Lady Katharina - Human Ashtray Heels Digging.mp4
File Size: 316 MB
Duration: 00:07:07
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6078 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Katharina - Human Ashtray Heels Digging.mp4

xorovod

Merciless Dominas - Little Evil Bites - Miss Flora
« Reply #665 on: November 16, 2018, 09:10:07 am »
Merciless_Dominas_-_Little_Evil_Bites_-_Miss_Flora

Is biting something to film for a BDSM scene or something you would rather practice in private [like electric play, that is just a little complicated to film]? During a filming break at this German shoot, Bitrack asked if any of the Mistresses would be willing to bite him hard n long so that he could suffer even more [after being destroyed in a couple of trampling clips]. Open-minded Miss Flora quickly said yes for sure, and we thought why not turn on the camera. Have a look and let us know if biting is a genre that you would like to watch in the future.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Biting, Merciless Dominas, Miss Flora, Flora, Mistress

File name:Merciless_Dominas_-_Little_Evil_Bites_-_Miss_Flora.mp4
File Size: 598 MB
Duration: 00:08:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_-_Little_Evil_Bites_-_Miss_Flora.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Hose Licker
« Reply #666 on: November 16, 2018, 01:10:06 pm »
Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Obey_Nikita_-_Hose_Licker

I love to slide my legs into a pair of black sheer slippery pantyhose. They feel so good encasing my skin and feel even better when I slip into a pair of high heeled Italian leather pumps. My little hose-whore was a very lucky boi tonight as I desired to use it's face hole and shoe rag for my entertainment. The scent of my feet when I pop off my pumps must be intoxicating. The bitch's eyes go glassy and its tongue comes out straining to lick my feet n legs. I prefer jamming all my toes deep into its mouth and throat fucking it until it gags on my hosed feet! It just begs for more like a good whore!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pantyhose Domination, Pantyhose, Nylons, Face Sitting, Facesit, Facesitting, Face Sit, Trampling, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Trample, High Heels, Shoe Fetish, Obey Nikita, Mistress, Mistress Obey Nikita

File name:Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Obey_Nikita_-_Hose_Licker.mp4
File Size: 444 MB
Duration: 00:15:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3899 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Obey_Nikita_-_Hose_Licker.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Boot Scum Sucker - Marley Brinx
« Reply #667 on: November 17, 2018, 01:10:15 am »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Boot Scum Sucker - Marley Brinx

Mistress Marley finds use for this worthless man. He has failed at serving as a house servant and has now been demoted to Boot Scum Sucker. He is placed in a box with only his head exposed, Marley orders his tongue out to lick her leather boots clean. He can suck the street filth from the bottoms of her heels if he wants to remain in her slave stable.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Marley Brinx, Bondage Male, Bondage Device, Bondage, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Brunette, Humiliation, Degradation, Mistress Marley, Mistress

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Boot Scum Sucker - Marley Brinx.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:12:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Boot Scum Sucker - Marley Brinx.mp4

xorovod

ClubDom - Goddess Kate England milks your slut stick
« Reply #668 on: November 17, 2018, 03:10:08 pm »
ClubDom_-_Goddess_Kate_England_milks_your_slut_stick

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Goddess Kate, Kate England, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT

File name:ClubDom_-_Goddess_Kate_England_milks_your_slut_stick.mp4
File Size: 734 MB
Duration: 00:08:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubDom_-_Goddess_Kate_England_milks_your_slut_stick.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Handjobs - Mistress Sophie - Hello sexy
« Reply #669 on: November 17, 2018, 07:10:09 pm »
Cruel_Handjobs_-_Mistress_Sophie_-_Hello_sexy

Mistress Sophie and her slave are in matching outfit only Sophie is pretty and the slave is ugly and fortunately his tigh black overall covers his whole body including his face. Only his poor limp dick is free n that is only to let Sophie play with it however she wants. Sophie's favourite part is after arousing and making a man come, she continues yanking on his dick and making him suffer.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel-Handjobs, Handjob, Mistress Sophie, Sophie, Mistress, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Cruel_Handjobs_-_Mistress_Sophie_-_Hello_sexy.mp4
File Size: 434 MB
Duration: 00:14:29
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3994 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Handjobs_-_Mistress_Sophie_-_Hello_sexy.mp4

xorovod

GoddessFootjobs - Avery's First Foot Job
« Reply #670 on: November 18, 2018, 07:10:09 am »
GoddessFootjobs - Avery's First Foot Job

Avery Adair has never given a foot job before, but today she is gonna learn! Watch as this cute, petite blonde teases a cock through the pants, getting it nice n hard before she wraps her sexy bare feet around its thick, throbbing shaft. See her hug a cock between her soft, wrinkly arches for the very 1st time, wiggling n scrunching her little toes as she works her feet up n down the dick. Will the foot job virgin be able to make him cum with her pretty little feet during her very 1st foot job? Will she foot milk him until he cums all over her feet? Keep on watching to find out!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Avery Adair, GoddessFootjobs, Footjob, Young Mistress, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Foot Fetish

File name:GoddessFootjobs - Avery's First Foot Job.mp4
File Size: 330 MB
Duration: 00:09:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5052 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

GoddessFootjobs - Avery's First Foot Job.mp4

xorovod

Lady Sofia - Human Rag For My Dirty Shoes
« Reply #671 on: November 18, 2018, 03:10:08 pm »
Lady Sofia - Human Rag For My Dirty Shoes

A slave is good for serving his Mistress! Nothing else! He has to do what his Mistress wants him to do! If she orders him to kneel, he has to kneel! If she orders him to lick the street dirt off the soles of her expensive shoes, he has to satisfy his Goddess by licking the dirt off the soles of her shoes!! Lady Sofia loves this kind of humiliation forcing a worthless male bitch kneeling at her mercy taking care of her sexy high heels! A great opportunity for getting the shoes cleaned while doing a break smoking a cigarette watching a slave doing his humiliating task! Watch this great shoe worship clip with a lot of POV scenes, soles licking, heels blowing, shoe toe sucking, forced shoe gagging and of course with very nice close ups.

German language with English subtitles!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Sofia, Sofia, Mistress, Sole Licking, Smoking, Cigarette, Smoke, Humiliation, Degradation, Domination, Goddess Worship, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Dirty Shoes

File name:Lady Sofia - Human Rag For My Dirty Shoes.mp4
File Size: 315 MB
Duration: 00:07:07
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6064 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Sofia - Human Rag For My Dirty Shoes.mp4

xorovod

Obey Nikita - Mistress Nikita - Gagged and Smacked
« Reply #672 on: November 19, 2018, 07:10:06 am »
Obey_Nikita_-_Mistress_Nikita_-_Gagged_and_Smacked

The slut can hear my high heels clacking on the wood floor, but it can't see them. The eyeless hood prevents that. Just the sound is enough to keep it focused n eager to please my sadistic whims. It used to get rewarded with a few licks of my dirty soles, now it gets paddled for being a good toy. Why should it get any pleasure from being good when being good is all about pleasing me? This time pleasing me involves stuffing a large red rubber ball in that head hole and smacking that ass I own until it's a bright shade of pink. How grateful it has become for the pain I inflict upon it!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Spanking, Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Mistress Nikita, Nikita, Mistress, Mistress Obey Nikita, Obey Nikita, Obeynikita

File name:Obey_Nikita_-_Mistress_Nikita_-_Gagged_and_Smacked.mp4
File Size: 293 MB
Duration: 00:10:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3727 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Nikita_-_Mistress_Nikita_-_Gagged_and_Smacked.mp4

xorovod

CFNMTV - Prince Ali Backsheesh - A Rich Boy's Humiliation P...
« Reply #673 on: November 19, 2018, 11:10:08 pm »
CFNMTV - Prince Ali Backsheesh - A Rich Boy's Humiliation Part 3

The only way a beefy athletic stud like this will understand how important his studies are is to beat his arse. Ali's bum has been expertly tenderized by the Headmistress and PE Teacher. But there's more to do to teach this dumb stud his lesson.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Humiliation, Degradation, CFNM, CFNMTV, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Handjob, Anal, Anua, Ass, Anal Play

File name:CFNMTV - Prince Ali Backsheesh - A Rich Boy's Humiliation Part 3.mp4
File Size: 267 MB
Duration: 00:08:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4179 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

CFNMTV - Prince Ali Backsheesh - A Rich Boy's Humiliation Part 3.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Humble Bitch
« Reply #674 on: November 20, 2018, 03:10:07 pm »
Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Humble_Bitch

I really don't need the "Humbler" to reinforce my slut's status as my humble servant n plaything, but I do love to use it anyway! If only because it amuses me to know that the bitch couldn't stand up straight even if it wanted to. Of course, I know all too well it doesn't want to as that would put its mouth much too far away from my so-smooth black leather Louboutin Daffodil 6.3? heel platform pumps it literally lives to lick n kiss. I don't allow it the privilege to worship my elegant footwear without making it suffer a little for my amusement. That means I flog, crop and cane "my" ass and "my" balls until I have had enough and want to see it grovel to taste the dirt off my red soles. Then it gets stuffed with its metal pussy plug and left to savor the taste of that sole dirt while I attend to other more important matters. It's not going anywhere so I always know right where my toy is when I want to play with it some more.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Caning, Hard, Brutal, Canes, Cane, Canning, Mistress Nikita, Obey Nikita, Obeynikita, Mistress, Nikita, High Heels

File name:Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Humble_Bitch.mp4
File Size: 528 MB
Duration: 00:11:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5965 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Humble_Bitch.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Rea - REA And SYLVIA - Supergirl In Action - Lick O...
« Reply #675 on: November 21, 2018, 11:10:07 am »
Goddess_Rea_-_REA_And_SYLVIA_-_Supergirl_In_Action_-_Lick_Our_Shoes_And_Boots_Clean_Before_The_Party

You follow me and worship me all these years, my slaves. It is finally time to tell you my big secret. I`ve a double life, I am Domina n model as you know but what you don't know is that I am the Supergirl, a superheroine. My clothes are changing, but not my character. I don't care for the politics, for the street crime, for the money games, other superheroes deal with this. I help some abused women, punishing their 'master' and turning the roles! Today I fly over the city, little bored as I already made a lot of 'macho' men to slaves of their girlfriends and wives. I spot a house that I feel the abuse and I enter from the window, an asshole husband is bullying his cute young wife! Time for the Supergirl to act! I proposed to take Sylvia in a great party tonight, of course she accepts! We`ll wear some sexy dresses and make everyone crazy there, but we start by choosing a nice pair of high heels for her. Her husband has to clean them, of course with his tongue! We call him and she commands him to start licking, presenting her shoes on his face. He protests, but I make him do it of course. I wear my sexy red short boots and, even if I fly a lot, I walk a lot on them also. Since we have our shoe cleaning device, I use it to clean my sexy boots also! We make him lick n clean and we fuck his mouth with the heels of our shoes. We laugh at how pathetic he is and we abuse his face hard under our shoes, kicking it and crus**** it like a cigarette! Finally our shoes are clean and we use him as our footstool down on the floor, while we start to chat for the party and ignore him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Rea, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Sylvia, Shoe Fetish, Boot Fetish, Boots, Footstool, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

File name:Goddess_Rea_-_REA_And_SYLVIA_-_Supergirl_In_Action_-_Lick_Our_Shoes_And_Boots_Clean_Before_The_Party.mp4
File Size: 793 MB
Duration: 00:09:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Rea_-_REA_And_SYLVIA_-_Supergirl_In_Action_-_Lick_Our_Shoes_And_Boots_Clean_Before_The_Party.mp4

xorovod

KinkyMistresses Fucked In The Pillory Mistress Susi
« Reply #676 on: November 21, 2018, 03:10:14 pm »
KinkyMistresses___Fucked_In_The_Pillory___Mistress_Susi

Mistress Susi in a new anal strap-on fucking clip. A Slave in a dungeon helpless stucking in the pillory get used by Mistress Susi.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, Mistress Susi, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:KinkyMistresses___Fucked_In_The_Pillory___Mistress_Susi.mp4
File Size: 210 MB
Duration: 00:07:05
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses___Fucked_In_The_Pillory___Mistress_Susi.mp4

xorovod

Perfect Sin - WRAPPED and TEASED
« Reply #677 on: November 22, 2018, 03:10:14 pm »
Perfect_Sin_-_WRAPPED_and_TEASED

Best friend Dominatrixes Miss Ria Harpsichord and Mistress Petite doing what they are best at humiliating n punishing, this wrapped and helpless wanna be sub male. British verbal humiliation at it's finest! Sit back and relax and let these 2 stunning Mistresses teach you a thing or 2 about femdom.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, CBT, Mistress Petite, Petite, Mistress, Miss Ria Harpsichord, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Perfect_Sin_-_WRAPPED_and_TEASED.mp4
File Size: 1022 MB
Duration: 00:14:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Perfect_Sin_-_WRAPPED_and_TEASED.mp4

xorovod

ClubStiletto - I'm going to play with myself while you lick...
« Reply #678 on: November 23, 2018, 03:10:09 am »
ClubStiletto - I'm going to play with myself while you lick my asshole - Goddess Jewels

Goddess Jewels looks super sexy in her PVC top as she sits on her slave's chest and stuffs her panties down his throat. They're soaked in her pussy juice n her boyfriends' cum. "You have been a good boy; that's why you get this wonderful treat" she tells him. She pulls the panties from his mouth, has him sniff them, and says she's going to ass-sm0ther him. She lifts herself up and comes down full weight on his face, in a forward face-sitting position. When he starts to squirm, she says it turns her on and her hand goes down to her wet pussy.

This slave holds his breath pretty well, and when she does let him breathe, it's only for a second. "Ram your tongue up my ass" she orders him, and adds "I am going to play with myself while you lick my asshole." She has him stroke his cock and really stretches his limits without air. She moves into a reverse position and tells him to lick her ass. She soon gets distracted by the pleasure she gets from his licking her pussy instead, before she remembers that slaves don't get pussy. She sits back on his face n tells him she wants his tongue up her ass. "I can't believe you thought you were good enough for pussy!" she scolds. She sits full weight on his face again and soon he starts to kick, but she's in no rush to get up and just laughs at his predicament.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, BBW, Plump, Chubby, Fat, Club Stiletto, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Goddess Jewels, Jewels, Goddess, Ass Fetish, Assworship, Anilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:ClubStiletto - I'm going to play with myself while you lick my asshole - Goddess Jewels.mp4
File Size: 458 MB
Duration: 00:06:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9928 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto - I'm going to play with myself while you lick my asshole - Goddess Jewels.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - Princess Carmela - Beating Our Cuck Turns ...
« Reply #679 on: November 23, 2018, 11:10:10 am »
The Mean Girls - Princess Carmela - Beating Our Cuck Turns Us On

So me and Alpha have really found that we LOVE beating my cuck-slave sort of as "foreplay" before we fuck. Like, we beat him as much as we want until we get totally turned on from it, and then we go fuck in the bedroom. But then we thought, wait, why don't we beat it WHILE we`re fucking around in the bedroom?? So we did! Basically we just make out in bed and play with each other under the covers while we take turns BEATING my ugly, bald, scrawny cuck-slave! Is that weird that abusing my cuck-bitch turns us on so much?? Watch this clip and then write in to me if you want to come serve us as your Masters, slave! How much would U pay to be beaten by Us?? haha

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Mean Girls, MiamiMeanGirls, AmericanMeanGirls, Princess Carmela, Carmela, Princess, Humiliation, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Degradation, Corporal Punishment, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning

File name:The Mean Girls - Princess Carmela - Beating Our Cuck Turns Us On.mp4
File Size: 639 MB
Duration: 00:07:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Princess Carmela - Beating Our Cuck Turns Us On.mp4