Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 224490 times)

xorovod

Finish Him - Tit-Fuck By Emma Shay
« Reply #6720 on: October 18, 2022, 06:10:07 am »
Finish Him - Tit-Fuck By Emma Shay

Tags: Femdom Handjob Milking

File name:Finish Him - Tit-Fuck By Emma Shay.mp4
File Size: 342 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:11:23

D O W N L O A D:

Finish Him - Tit-Fuck By Emma Shay.mp4

xorovod

Gypsy Page - Fresh Sperm For The Cucki
« Reply #6721 on: October 18, 2022, 09:10:09 am »
Gypsy Page - Fresh Sperm For The Cucki

Tags: Cuckold Femdom Handjob Milking

File name:Gypsy Page - Fresh Sperm For The Cucki.mp4
File Size: 513 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:05:54

D O W N L O A D:

Gypsy Page - Fresh Sperm For The Cucki.mp4

xorovod

Lady Perse - Foot Worship for My Slave Husband for Buying M...
« Reply #6722 on: October 18, 2022, 12:10:11 pm »
Lady Perse - Foot Worship for My Slave Husband for Buying Me These Amazing Heels

My pathetic husband made me a gift today! He bought me these amazing red sole high heels, which was very expensive! He knows I love expensive gifts, so that's why I allowed him to worship my high heels and feet! He should thank me for that opportunity, because that's all he can ever get!

Tags: CFNM Faceslapping Femdom Fetish Footworship High Heels Humiliation Spitting

File name:Lady Perse - Foot Worship for My Slave Husband for Buying Me These Amazing Heels.mp4
File Size: 508 MB
Duration: 00:07:46

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Perse - Foot Worship for My Slave Husband for Buying Me These Amazing Heels.mp4

xorovod

Miss Gabriella - Sub in Leather Bondage Gets Teased and Denied
« Reply #6723 on: October 18, 2022, 03:10:12 pm »
Miss Gabriella - Sub in Leather Bondage Gets Teased and Denied

She hits his dick with a whip, strokes his dick and balls a little bit, his orgasm is denied.

Tags: Femdom Handjob Milking

File name:Miss Gabriella - Sub in Leather Bondage Gets Teased and Denied.mp4
File Size: 75.7 MB
Duration: 00:12:05

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Gabriella - Sub in Leather Bondage Gets Teased and Denied.mp4

xorovod

OpulentFetish - Goddess Cheyenne - Taking His Cherry
« Reply #6724 on: October 18, 2022, 06:10:12 pm »
OpulentFetish - Goddess Cheyenne - Taking His Cherry

I have a nubile young slave, and I plan to be First at many experiences with him. This one caught on video! he has never been penetrated in any way ...until now. This is his first strap on scene, but it wont be the last! I take My time with the boy. he is bound in suspension and tethered to a tie down board on the floor. I can swing him on My strap on however I fancy, after a slow, deliberate violation of his backside. That cherry is Mine!
This Clip Contains:, Strap on, Pegging, Suspension,Pantyhose Domination

File name:OpulentFetish - Goddess Cheyenne - Taking His Cherry.mp4
File Size: 588 MB
Duration: 00:12:56

D O W N L O A D:

OpulentFetish - Goddess Cheyenne - Taking His Cherry.mp4

xorovod

Primal - Sasha Foxxx and Jasmine Wolff - Dominates The Enti...
« Reply #6725 on: October 18, 2022, 09:10:15 pm »
Primal - Sasha Foxxx and Jasmine Wolff - Dominates The Entire Office

Tags: Femdom Office

File name:Primal - Sasha Foxxx and Jasmine Wolff - Dominates The Entire Office.mp4
File Size: 923 MB
Duration: 00:24:35

D O W N L O A D:

Primal - Sasha Foxxx and Jasmine Wolff - Dominates The Entire Office.mp4

xorovod

Princess Ammy - Over The Knee with Somsak
« Reply #6726 on: October 19, 2022, 12:10:16 am »
Princess Ammy - Over The Knee with Somsak

Tags: Femdom Spanking

File name:Princess Ammy - Over The Knee with Somsak.mp4
File Size: 110 MB
Duration: 00:07:35

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Ammy - Over The Knee with Somsak.mp4

xorovod

ScissorGoddess - Goddess Rapture - Wet and Wild Muscle Worship
« Reply #6727 on: October 19, 2022, 03:10:17 am »
ScissorGoddess - Goddess Rapture - Wet and Wild Muscle Worship

Tags: Femdom Scissor wrestling

File name:ScissorGoddess - Goddess Rapture - Wet and Wild Muscle Worship.mp4
File Size: 139 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:16:24

D O W N L O A D:

ScissorGoddess - Goddess Rapture - Wet and Wild Muscle Worship.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - The Mansion?s Summer Femdom Party Pt2...
« Reply #6728 on: October 19, 2022, 06:10:18 am »
The English Mansion - The Mansion?s Summer Femdom Party Pt2 - Musical Interlude - Part 1

CONTINUOUS ACTION FOOTAGE: It is summer time at the English Mansion and six stunning Mistresses are attending and looking forward to a day of activities and kinky fun. The party continues inside as Mistresses Sidonia, Whiplash, Sophia Sahara, Lola, Nikki and Sandra give their subs some attention and tasks. They each have a card with a list of tasks they are to perform and to be scored on, which include, worshipping feet, taking nipple or CBT punishment, spankings and many other deliciously devious ideas. The subs are super keen to impress and do well and the superior women make sure they are cruel and demanding, strictly monitoring and marking, encouraging them to try their best. This is an incredible real life event, with one of the slaves performing live on the violin and piano as the action gets hotter and hotter.

Tags: Femdom Humiliation The English Mansion

File name:The English Mansion - The Mansion?s Summer Femdom Party Pt2 - Musical Interlude - Part 1.mp4
File Size: 395 MB
Duration: 00:06:40

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - The Mansion?s Summer Femdom Party Pt2 - Musical Interlude - Part 1.mp4

xorovod

Utopia Entertainment - Goddess Nadia - Leggy Reminder
« Reply #6729 on: October 19, 2022, 09:10:19 am »

File name:Utopia Entertainment - Goddess Nadia - Leggy Reminder.mp4
File Size: 347 MB
Duration: 00:11:38

D O W N L O A D:

Utopia Entertainment - Goddess Nadia - Leggy Reminder.mp4

xorovod

ScissorGoddess - Goddess Rapture - Breaking In The Cock Box
« Reply #6730 on: October 19, 2022, 01:10:04 pm »
ScissorGoddess - Goddess Rapture - Breaking In The Cock Box

Tags: Cbt Crush Femdom Trampling

File name:ScissorGoddess - Goddess Rapture - Breaking In The Cock Box.mp4
File Size: 198 MB
Duration: 00:14:50

D O W N L O A D:

ScissorGoddess - Goddess Rapture - Breaking In The Cock Box.mp4

xorovod

Utopia Entertainment - Cypruss Allure - MW-84 It's Just You...
« Reply #6731 on: October 19, 2022, 04:10:04 pm »
Utopia Entertainment - Cypruss Allure - MW-84 It's Just You Me and My Scissors!

Natural beauty and Brown Belt Judoka Cypruss Allure returns to Utopia in MW-84, It's Just You, Me and My Scissors! Last time we saw Cypruss in, UTCS-26, Cypruss Allure Shows Off, we measured Cypruss ... 13" biceps, 23" thighs, and 14" calves. This time to start things off, we conducted a 4.5 minute interview, in which Cypruss talks about how she got involved in Judo and Tae Kwon Do. Then she gets down to "her favorite part" ... wrestling! I have to say we've shot a lot of beautiful, ass-kicking females in our 26 year history, but there's something about Cypruss, and the way she dominates Steve in this video, that is really erotic. Maybe it's her flawless technique, or maybe it's her all natural sensuality, or maybe it's the fact she is deceptively strong and possesses fantastic balance. Or, maybe it's her sexy smack-talk to both him and us. She loves to tell you she's going to knock you out while trapped in her inescapable scissorholds.

File name:Utopia Entertainment - Cypruss Allure - MW-84 It's Just You Me and My Scissors!.mp4
File Size: 793 MB
Duration: 00:26:20

D O W N L O A D:

Utopia Entertainment - Cypruss Allure - MW-84 It's Just You Me and My Scissors!.mp4

xorovod

« Reply #6732 on: October 19, 2022, 07:10:08 pm »

File name:Utopia Entertainment - Goddess Nadia - Leggy Reminder.mp4
File Size: 347 MB
Duration: 00:11:38

D O W N L O A D:

Utopia Entertainment - Goddess Nadia - Leggy Reminder.mp4

xorovod

Utopia Entertainment - KO vs Steve
« Reply #6733 on: October 19, 2022, 10:10:09 pm »
Utopia Entertainment - KO vs Steve

File name:Utopia Entertainment - KO vs Steve.mp4
File Size: 579 MB
Duration: 00:19:28

D O W N L O A D:

Utopia Entertainment - KO vs Steve.mp4

xorovod

Utopia Entertainment - MW-82 Rapture Beats Down Glenn!
« Reply #6734 on: October 20, 2022, 01:10:09 am »
Utopia Entertainment - MW-82 Rapture Beats Down Glenn!

Sexy Rapture visits Utopia in near contest shape and performs in MW-82, Rapture Beats Down Glenn! Fresh off one of her most recent contests, Rapture looks awesome and shows off her incredible guns and huge cans, as very early on Rapture sheds her top!
Rapture's 5'10" and 170 cut pounds! Glenn is hanging out in Rapture's room as she's getting ready for an upcoming beatdown session by shadow-boxing. He insults her, so she invites him to box. Glenn's a big, macho guy, so he joins in and refuses to wear a mouthguard or headgear. Bad choice as Rapture tags him repeatedly with some nice head and body shots. After about 2 minutes she gives him a knee to the mid-section that drops him to the floor.

File name:Utopia Entertainment - MW-82 Rapture Beats Down Glenn!.mp4
File Size: 799 MB
Duration: 00:26:25

D O W N L O A D:

Utopia Entertainment - MW-82 Rapture Beats Down Glenn!.mp4

xorovod

Utopia Entertainment - MW-90 KO vs. Duncan!
« Reply #6735 on: October 20, 2022, 04:10:09 am »
Utopia Entertainment - MW-90 KO vs. Duncan!

Lusciously muscled, bodybuilding beauty, KO, visits Utopia for another installment of Holy Shit, This Woman Can Really Wrestle!
KO is 5'7" & 163 all natural pounds. She boasts mind numbing 27" thighs, gargantuan 18" calves, and mammoth 15" biceps. Aside from her model looks and phenomenal chiseled physique, KO is about energy and personality. Her quick wit and tell-it-like-is attitude is perfect for when she faces you mano y womano on the mat. This stage was set early on, when in the intro KO interrupts Kip with "Duncan's Going Down ... Woof!" The no role-play, mat wrestling format for Utopia's HSTWCRW series really allowed KO to come alive and be herself!

File name:Utopia Entertainment - MW-90 KO vs. Duncan!.mp4
File Size: 856 MB
Duration: 00:28:24

D O W N L O A D:

Utopia Entertainment - MW-90 KO vs. Duncan!.mp4

xorovod

Utopia Entertainment - Sara Lips - UTCS 29 Appetite for Des...
« Reply #6736 on: October 20, 2022, 07:10:12 am »
Utopia Entertainment - Sara Lips - UTCS 29 Appetite for Destruction!

Sexy Irish squeezer Sara Lips visits Utopia and whips up on Eli in UTCS-29, Appetite for Destruction!
Sara is on a diet to get down to contest weight that requires her to eat every 2 hours. She has a great idea to work up an appetite, by wrestling her boyfriend into submission! Sara, looking super hot in her skin tight thong leotard and thigh-high socks, gets her legs on Eli and doesn't let go. When Princess Pain begins to scissor she is all business. You either tap your submission, or it's lights out! Sara is a hip thrusting, leg snapping machine and every mind-numbing scissorhold is designed to test your threshold! If you're a fan of long-prolonged scissorholds without break, then Sara is your girl.
Her initial head scissor / figure 4 sequence is 4 minutes by itself. She transitions to a reverse scissor and a reverse four and this lasts for 3 minutes. Other holds in this video are grapevine, body scissors and a fantastic front scissor / figure four sequence, highlighted by Sara sitting on his throat and HOM smothering him until he struggles no more! Sara loves to flex her impressive biceps while squeezing and she does this throughout. In the end Sara places a foot on Eli's face and strikes a few nice victory poses.
Awesome lighting and camerawork highlight this video with many nice bone-crunching close-ups of beautiful Sara Lips out-wrestling Eli.

File name:Utopia Entertainment - Sara Lips - UTCS 29 Appetite for Destruction!.mp4
File Size: 420 MB
Duration: 00:14:00

D O W N L O A D:

Utopia Entertainment - Sara Lips - UTCS 29 Appetite for Destruction!.mp4

xorovod

Utopia Entertainment - Skylar Rene - UTCS 30 Just Because Y...
« Reply #6737 on: October 20, 2022, 10:10:12 am »
Utopia Entertainment - Skylar Rene - UTCS 30 Just Because You Tap Doesn't Mean I'm Gonna Let You Go!

Gorgeous bad-ass Skylar Rene is sessioning with Glenn.
He tells her he doesn't think she's big enough to handle him. Skylar tells him she's gonna soften him up and then put him out and that's exactly what she does in UTCS-30, Just because you tap, doesn't mean I'm gonna let you go! Skylar pulls Glenn off the couch and when he dives in on her legs she catches him in a brutal guillotine. Rolling him onto his back she straightens her legs and traps him in a grapevine/guillotine combination. Then she gets her powerful thighs around his waist and secures a wind depleting body scissors and devastating rear naked choke. Now suitably "Softened up" Glenn's prime for some head scissoring!

File name:Utopia Entertainment - Skylar Rene - UTCS 30 Just Because You Tap Doesn't Mean I'm Gonna Let You Go!.mp4
File Size: 412 MB
Duration: 00:13:47

D O W N L O A D:

Utopia Entertainment - Skylar Rene - UTCS 30 Just Because You Tap Doesn't Mean I'm Gonna Let You Go!.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Mistress Mercy - Remember what you're Suffe...
« Reply #6738 on: October 20, 2022, 01:10:06 pm »
Club Stiletto - Mistress Mercy - Remember what you're Suffering For

This scene opens with sexy Mistress Mercy flogging her bound slave. In the background we can see her other slave with his head locked in the toilet box patiently waiting to be used by Mercy or any of the other CS Women that may be lingering about. After warming the slave up briefly with a leather flogger, she switches to a cane and now she doesn't hold back. Solid strokes to the slaves backside soon has the slave yelping and Mercy giggling. "Remember what you are working for" Mercy tells her slave as she walks in front of him and pushes her ass into his face. She lets him kiss one of her butt cheeks before resuming the onslaught on his ass. She then spanks him with her hand including hitting his balls. "I'm going to leave marks you will be proud of and my toilet over there will be jealous of" she tells the bound slave. Soon the slave is well marked up so Mercy walks over to the other slave and removes the funnel on the toilet box to ask the slave there if he is hungry and ready for her. "Yes Mistress" he says but Mercy isn't done with the first slave so she wonders back and canes him some more. She is really ruthless and has no concern for the slaves suffering. "I think you've earned two kisses" she tells him walking back up to his face. She lets him smell her sweaty ass crack first then tells him to take his kisses. "We're not done" she tells him and goes back and canes him some more. Finally satisfied she walks over to the other slave and unzips her outfit, sits down on the box and tells the slave to open his mouth. "Look what you're missing out on" she tells the bound slave and then says to the one in the box "Drink up for me."

Tags: Bondage Femdom Spanking Toilet

File name:Club Stiletto - Mistress Mercy - Remember what you're Suffering For.mp4
File Size: 911 MB
Duration: 00:06:38

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Mistress Mercy - Remember what you're Suffering For.mp4

xorovod

Czech Soles - Employee with sexy feet being inspected
« Reply #6739 on: October 20, 2022, 04:10:07 pm »
Czech Soles - Employee with sexy feet being inspected

Nela is working for a company that runs business in foot modeling and everything foot fetish related. Her job is to edit photos and cut videos and prepare all kind of stuff for their website and today she gets inspected! Mr. inspector enters her office and starts to ask questions and starts to asses her work right away. He finds some shortcomings in her work that would cost her employee points and clearly he's into her feet. He suggests they could do something about those points...so she would not loose them...if he could worship her feet now, he would forget all those shortcomings and report her as a exceptional employee. Nela agrees and the perverted inspector enjoys worshiping her 41-42 sized feet with nice toes and very big big-toe. Nela is ticklish a bit but all and all she loves when her feet are being worshiped and Mr. inspector loves it even more as it seems. He even offers Nela to be a foot model in the firm. Well, some people sex their way up in the firm and some just use their "innocent" feet to wrap man around their finger/toe and control man like this.

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship

File name:Czech Soles - Employee with sexy feet being inspected.mp4
File Size: 162 MB
Duration: 00:12:29

D O W N L O A D:

Czech Soles - Employee with sexy feet being inspected.mp4