Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 232824 times)

xorovod

alexwildfire - Bi For Our Entertainment
« Reply #8260 on: April 25, 2023, 05:10:04 pm »
alexwildfire - Bi For Our Entertainment

Miss Lorraine and myself have a sub here who really stands to attention - and - so, we're going to get this other boy to entertain us
He's going to go bi for us, to suck the huge cock, to really deep throat it
We even have the two indulge in a little cock fighting!

Femdom,Forced Bi,Humiliation

File name:alexwildfire - Bi For Our Entertainment.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:06

D O W N L O A D:

alexwildfire - Bi For Our Entertainment.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Are you good enough to lick My ass
« Reply #8261 on: April 25, 2023, 08:10:05 pm »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - Are you good enough to lick My ass

You know what I really like? I like to have My ass worshipped. If I am pleased and, if I think you are good enough, I may use your tongue for ass-licking. Do you think you can please Me? Do you think you are good enough to impress Me with your ass-worshipping skills?

Assworship,Femdom,Femdom Pov,Fetish

File name:Mistress Ezada Sinn - Are you good enough to lick My ass.mp4
File Size: 290 MB
Duration: 00:07:04

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Are you good enough to lick My ass.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Tess - Ruining the sweat amp waste bitch
« Reply #8262 on: April 25, 2023, 11:10:03 pm »
Mistress Tess - Ruining the sweat amp waste bitch

Mistress Tess has returned from the gym having worked up quite the sweat. Her slave is on hand, or rather knees, ready to serve as his Mistress desires. Savouring Her sweaty gym socks is just the start, it's not long before he's feasting on the sweat from Her armpits. Licking and tasting the sweat from Her body turns him on immensely and it isn't long before his cock is raging hard from consuming the waste from Mistress Tess' body.
Next up Mistress Tess gives him the pleasure of licking the sweat from under Her breasts but things get really interesting when She peels Her leggings down and orders him to lick the sweat from Her ass whilst edging, driving him wild and very quickly getting to a point where he can barely contain himself.
The final comes as Mistress Tess ruins Her slave's orgasm all over the floor, before She taunts him about being a waste slave and that he must know what that means before shoving his face in his mess on the floor and ensuring that he consumes it all!

Armpits,Assworship,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Mistress Tess

File name:Mistress Tess - Ruining the sweat amp waste bitch.mp4
File Size: 855 MB
Duration: 00:14:02

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Tess - Ruining the sweat amp waste bitch.mp4

xorovod

Young Goddess Kim - Chastity Purgatory 4K
« Reply #8263 on: April 26, 2023, 02:10:04 am »
Young Goddess Kim - Chastity Purgatory 4K

Locked, unlocked, teased, leashed, tormented, denied and locked again! Toyed between heaven and hell. My property and object beneath My heels where it belongs, objectified and used for My pleasure. My pantyhose legs and feet are to be worshipped and adored as I play with My toy. it is not permitted to touch My property even when unlocked.d and made helplessly horny only by My shiny stilettos and soft silky nylon feet. it cant help but hump like a d0gg between My shoe and sole, sniffing and worshipping My pantyhose feet. Good boy! its aching arousal belongs to Me, and when Ive had My fun playing with it, I lock it straight back in chastity prison. The key returns where it belongs - around My divine ankle. And the object remains helpless, desperate and under My complete control. Kiss My ass and thank Me

Chastity,Cocktease,Femdom,Footjob,Teasing

File name:Young Goddess Kim - Chastity Purgatory 4K.mp4
File Size: 1.56 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:20:55

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess Kim - Chastity Purgatory 4K.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Kenny's Arranged Marriage - It's hard to en...
« Reply #8264 on: April 26, 2023, 05:10:03 am »
Club Stiletto - Kenny's Arranged Marriage - It's hard to enjoy my BJ when Jerry is HERE

Mistress Keres likes the competition between her husband Kenny and her cousin-in-law Jerry. These two have been pitted against each other since they were youngsters. Yesterday Keres got Kenny upset by giving Jerry a handjob and as this scene opens she tells Kenny she is going to give him one better... a blowjob. The camera pulls back to show that Jerry is kneeling by the bed watching and while Kenny would like things to be more private he does get some satisfaction knowing Jerry has to watch him get sucked off.Keres expertly sucks Kenny's cock and demonstrates the technique she uses on her boyfriends. "Jerry her mouth feels amazing" Kenny says to Jerry who can only groan with envy. Just as Kenny settles in and comes close to climax Keres drops a bombshell and tells him she is not going to let him cum which makes Jerry laugh out loud. Poor Kenny! Keres tells Kenny his cock is so little compared to her boyfriends and again Jerry chuckles which upsets Kenny who says "I can't do this when Jerry is here." Seeing that Jerry is now getting to big for his own britches Keres tells him to go to the end of the bed to worship her feet then changes her mind and tells him to worship Kenny's feet instead. Slaves are nothing but playthings for powerful women like Mistress Keres. Hoping she has changed her mind Kenny says he has to cum as she takes his cock in and out of her mouth. "Not today, Kenny" Keres says squeezing his cock. As Jerry chuckles Kenny shows his anger and says "Damn it."

Cocktease,Cuckold,Femdom,Teasing

File name:Club Stiletto - Kenny's Arranged Marriage - It's hard to enjoy my BJ when Jerry is HERE.mp4
File Size: 576 MB
Duration: 00:05:06

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Kenny's Arranged Marriage - It's hard to enjoy my BJ when Jerry is HERE.mp4

xorovod

Damazonia - Apex Chastity Tease
« Reply #8265 on: April 26, 2023, 08:10:05 am »
Damazonia - Apex Chastity Tease

Damazonia has put her rubber gimp in the cell where it is chained to the brick wall and cannot move nor escape. Just before its mouth is imprisoned in a cruel device, the devilish Domme feeds the helpless slave an erection pill: This way, she will have even more fun later when she returns to tease him while its cock is painfully straining against the chastity cage. Damazonia brush her nails in between the steel of the cage and then she use her warm lips and tongue to drive her slave crazy. it feels her mouth only slightly and its cock wants to grow hard, but there is no room. The tease is almost unbearable and Mistress Damazonia is enjoying her power so much. She is planning to do tease & denial and leave her objectified toy to be tormented, but instead, she decides to plain an evil little game: She will pull on the incredibly tight nipple clamps and if they comes unclamped, she will let the slave cum, it they don't, she just won't. To her happy surprise, only one of the two comes off, so she decides to let it cum but ruin its orgasm. As a reward for her slave, Damazonia harvests the big load and feeds it to the frustrated but happy gimp.

Bondage,Chastity,Cocktease,Femdom,Handjob,Milking,Teasing

File name:Damazonia - Apex Chastity Tease.mp4
File Size: 3.83 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:16:47

D O W N L O A D:

Damazonia - Apex Chastity Tease.mp4

xorovod

Molly Era - StepMoms Cock Sucking Whore
« Reply #8266 on: April 26, 2023, 11:10:05 am »
Molly Era - StepMoms Cock Sucking Whore

Just a few weeks ago, Nick was a happy college student, with a normal vanilla girlfriend. Now, Nick is a cocksucking,ly trained sissy bitch and whore, called Molly. Nick has been stuck with her cruel Step Mother Mistress after his step-father's mysterious passing. She has enslaved Nick, feminized him, locked his cock in a chastity device, his feet in some stripper high heels, and made him into a cheap whore. Since his step-father left everything to her Step Mother, Nick has no choice but to comply and suck cock. She is making him pay for the funeral and hand over everything he makes. Nick is still defiant and doesn't make enough cash to please his Step Mother Mistress. He is then quickly put into his place and showed how to be a good whore. To exhibit passion when taking dick and to please every customer. His Step Mother Mistress uses the strap-on and trains Nick in the fine art of being a great cock hungry whore. He is fucked without mercy. From now on, he is no longer a boy, no longer Nick, but Molly, the cheap slut every guy can use as a cum dumpster.

Femdom,Sissy,Strapon

File name:Molly Era - StepMoms Cock Sucking Whore.mp4
File Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:20:15

D O W N L O A D:

Molly Era - StepMoms Cock Sucking Whore.mp4

xorovod

Sara Films - Orgy Pegging
« Reply #8267 on: April 26, 2023, 02:10:05 pm »
Sara Films - Orgy Pegging

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Sara Films - Orgy Pegging.mp4
File Size: 830 MB
Duration: 00:14:23

D O W N L O A D:

Sara Films - Orgy Pegging.mp4

xorovod

Subby Hubby - Reagans Cuck Part 5 Fucked Cuck
« Reply #8268 on: April 26, 2023, 05:10:03 pm »
Subby Hubby - Reagans Cuck Part 5 Fucked Cuck

Cuckold,Femdom,Strapon

File name:Subby Hubby - Reagans Cuck Part 5 Fucked Cuck.mp4
File Size: 548 MB
Duration: 00:06:23

D O W N L O A D:

Subby Hubby - Reagans Cuck Part 5 Fucked Cuck.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Mistress Marley - Beggars Can't Be ...
« Reply #8269 on: April 26, 2023, 08:10:04 pm »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Mistress Marley - Beggars Can't Be Choosers

Mistress Marley can be very sweet but also very sadistic when she is fed up with nagging slaves wanting to cum. He must be taught a severe lesson if she ever expects her whiney bitch to learn a thing or two about patience. His balls are tightly viced down making every stroke extremely painful as only a true ruined orgasm will teach a slave that beggers cant be choosers. The slave will never beg to cum again!

Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Mistress Marley - Beggars Can't Be Choosers.mp4
File Size: 882 MB
Duration: 00:10:15

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Mistress Marley - Beggars Can't Be Choosers.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Mistress Valentina - All My Holes
« Reply #8270 on: April 26, 2023, 11:10:05 pm »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Mistress Valentina - All My Holes

Oral worship is one of the most important skills a man must have and Mistress Valentina expects perfection from her slaves. With her pleasure must always come his pain as those useless balls are stretched, pulled and clamped down tight making it as uncomfortable as possible. Valentina especially loves to tease her helpless slaves until they are begging to please and tongue to fuck her holes to orgasm.

Assworship,Cocktease,Femdom,Pussy Worship,Teasing

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Mistress Valentina - All My Holes.mp4
File Size: 876 MB
Duration: 00:10:11

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Mistress Valentina - All My Holes.mp4

xorovod

ALL4S3R3NAB - Human-ashtray filled with ash and spit
« Reply #8271 on: April 27, 2023, 02:10:05 am »
ALL4S3R3NAB - Human-ashtray filled with ash and spit

Filled up with my godly spit and unwanted cigarette ashes.

Femdom,Fetish,Human Ashtray,Smoking

File name:ALL4S3R3NAB - Human-ashtray filled with ash and spit.mp4
File Size: 205 MB
Duration: 00:02:11

D O W N L O A D:

ALL4S3R3NAB - Human-ashtray filled with ash and spit.mp4

xorovod

Alexxa Hell - The Hot Teachers Reunion
« Reply #8272 on: April 27, 2023, 05:10:04 am »
Alexxa Hell - The Hot Teachers Reunion

Giving a special Sex Education class to Our 2 naughty students

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Alexxa Hell - The Hot Teachers Reunion.mp4
File Size: 1.98 GB
Duration: 00:14:03

D O W N L O A D:

Alexxa Hell - The Hot Teachers Reunion.mp4

xorovod

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Les mules marabou
« Reply #8273 on: April 27, 2023, 08:10:07 am »
Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Les mules marabou

Boris lies naked on the floor while his Mistress in her fluffy mules walks back and forth. He patiently anticipates whatever game Mlle has in store for him. She will make him spill his cum under her high hills, something that she very much enjoys.She first sits down next to him and then teases him to the maximum, gently trampling his hard cock with one or two shoes, slapping it with the sole of her mule and stroking it up until the butlers cock starts shooting fresh warm sperm. The butler is happy and Mlle is satisfied.
More fluffy mules here:Plaisir Interdit, Mise en Scene , Le choix de Fanchette IV, Le tapis rouge, Soiree fetichiste

Cocktease,Femdom,Fetish,High Heels,Hypno,Teasing

File name:Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Les mules marabou.mp4
File Size: 365 MB
Duration: 00:09:52

D O W N L O A D:

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - Les mules marabou.mp4

xorovod

Countessdiamond - Hubbys Caged Orgasm
« Reply #8274 on: April 27, 2023, 11:10:06 am »
Countessdiamond - Hubbys Caged Orgasm

After 11 days in chastity, my husband is completely desperate. Which means he's the perfect toy to tease, deny and torment. Will I let him cum?

Chastity,Cocktease,Femdom,Orgasm Control,Teasing

File name:Countessdiamond - Hubbys Caged Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 845 MB
Duration: 00:13:26

D O W N L O A D:

Countessdiamond - Hubbys Caged Orgasm.mp4

xorovod

Femdom For Fun - Miss Courtney The Wrong Pair of Boots
« Reply #8275 on: April 27, 2023, 02:10:07 pm »
Femdom For Fun - Miss Courtney The Wrong Pair of Boots

We have Miss Courtney today sitting outside enjoying the beautiful weather, but something is missing. One of her slaves shows up, but but not bringing the right pair of boots this time.
Of course The Mistress is not satisfied and the slave will be punished by trampling, so hopefully for the next time he will learn to listen more carefully.
Using her beautiful pink pumps (flat shoes) Mistress Courtney starts warming up the slave by trampling his chest and stomach the entire clip. There is no trampling on his back. There are also a couple of moments of head trampling absolutely full weight the whole time.
This is the first part of the clip and there is no boots trampling. The continuation clip is coming very soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

CFNM,Femdom,Humiliation,Trampling

File name:Femdom For Fun - Miss Courtney The Wrong Pair of Boots.mp4
File Size: 549 MB
Duration: 00:07:29

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom For Fun - Miss Courtney The Wrong Pair of Boots.mp4

xorovod

Lady Valeska - Silent Heavy Rubber Strap On Fucking
« Reply #8276 on: April 27, 2023, 05:10:09 pm »
Lady Valeska - Silent Heavy Rubber Strap On Fucking

Sometimes silence speaks louder than words. Lady Valeska and her Rubber Dolly are both in full, heavy, rubber, including gasmasks.
The only noises really heard are the vibrations through the pipes as the breathing and groans emit from the fucking.
Strapon Fucking in Heavy Rubber.

Femdom,Latex,Strapon

File name:Lady Valeska - Silent Heavy Rubber Strap On Fucking.mp4
File Size: 998 MB
Duration: 00:06:51

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Valeska - Silent Heavy Rubber Strap On Fucking.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Kira - Exclusive contract baptism of words
« Reply #8277 on: April 27, 2023, 08:10:12 pm »
Mistress Kira - Exclusive contract baptism of words

A man who declares his determination to give everything in the world of SM.
The man's resolve is baptized with words to evolve at Mistress Kira's will.
(Precautions)

Asian,Femdom,Humiliation

File name:Mistress Kira - Exclusive contract baptism of words.mp4
File Size: 1.98 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:23:25

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Kira - Exclusive contract baptism of words.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Tess - Slapped for relief
« Reply #8278 on: April 27, 2023, 11:10:13 pm »
Mistress Tess - Slapped for relief

How much pain must your balls be in to take a load of full strength slaps to the face? Mistress Tess is about to find out at the expense of this very lucky slave!
As Mistress Tess adds more and more weights to the slaves' balls he begs and pleads for Her to stop, trouble is, if the pain and suffering stops in one area, that pain needs to be redistributed, and that's where the slaps come in. No doubt this slave has some very sore balls, a red face and ringing in his ears come the end of his ordeal, but we all know he loved every moment of it!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Faceslapping,Femdom,LatexBallbusting,Cbt,Faceslapping,Femdom,Latex

File name:Mistress Tess - Slapped for relief.mp4
File Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:14:19

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Tess - Slapped for relief.mp4

xorovod

mistresslilydupont - MISTRESS LILY DUPONT - I CLEAN MY SOLE...
« Reply #8279 on: April 28, 2023, 02:10:13 am »
mistresslilydupont - MISTRESS LILY DUPONT - I CLEAN MY SOLES ON YOUR TONGUE

after days locked in a cage it's time to go out. but not to stretch my legs, but to clean my soles on your tongue!! you have to polish them well because tonight I have to go out with my friend so you will clean hers too. finished your work, you return locked in a cage!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:mistresslilydupont - MISTRESS LILY DUPONT - I CLEAN MY SOLES ON YOUR TONGUE.mp4
File Size: 1.30 GB
Duration: 00:09:14

D O W N L O A D:

mistresslilydupont - MISTRESS LILY DUPONT - I CLEAN MY SOLES ON YOUR TONGUE.mp4