Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 230131 times)

xorovod

Alexwildfire - The Devils Dick 3
« Reply #8320 on: May 04, 2023, 12:10:04 am »
Alexwildfire - The Devils Dick 3

Red Devils Miss Wildfire, Miss Patricia and Lady Phoenix have butts to fuck... and cocks to drain - as they conclude their devilish torment of these 3 sinners.

Femdom,Latex,Strapon

File name:Alexwildfire - The Devils Dick 3.mp4
File Size: 1021 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:25

D O W N L O A D:

Alexwildfire - The Devils Dick 3.mp4

xorovod

Andrea Rosu's Kinky Explorations - Ballbust Boy - Andrea Rosu
« Reply #8321 on: May 04, 2023, 04:10:04 am »
Andrea Rosu's Kinky Explorations - Ballbust Boy - Andrea Rosu

Im bored.  I want to be entertained.  And I have a good boy for just such a moment: Ballbust Boy.  His sole purpose is to humor me at his expense!  My boys know how much pleasure I receive by tormenting their balls with my intensely painful kicks and knees. 
I call over to my Ballbust Boy.  He crawls in and begins with worshipfulness: appreciating and thanking the very legs that are going to ensure that hes never going to be able to have progeny!  Once Im done with that, I have him assume the position...all the positions: on all fours, bent over, facing me, facing away!  So many ways to play with the most vulnerable part of his body.
And vulnerable it is!  You can hear him scream out in pain.  This boy needs to be broken in more.  Were going to need to work on this!!
More Fantasies To Enjoy!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Kicking

File name:Andrea Rosu's Kinky Explorations - Ballbust Boy - Andrea Rosu.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:15:58

D O W N L O A D:

Andrea Rosu's Kinky Explorations - Ballbust Boy - Andrea Rosu.mp4

xorovod

GL1982 - Policewoman Tatjana III - Foot Domination Interrog...
« Reply #8322 on: May 04, 2023, 08:10:05 am »
GL1982 - Policewoman Tatjana III - Foot Domination Interrogation

In the last episode, the interrogation is over. The guy is sinner, and at the end he must worship Tatjana's feet.

Femdom, Footworship

File name:GL1982 - Policewoman Tatjana III - Foot Domination Interrogation.mp4
File Size: 880 MB
Duration: 00:06:13

D O W N L O A D:

GL1982 - Policewoman Tatjana III - Foot Domination Interrogation.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Grazi - After we did a footjob we went to dinner an...
« Reply #8323 on: May 04, 2023, 12:10:04 pm »
Goddess Grazi - After we did a footjob we went to dinner and he sucked our feet at the restaurant

After delicious sucking on our feet and a nice footjob, we went out to dinner and have drinks with our friend's youngest step-son, who has now become our slave! Yes, he has never sucked feet and has never received footjobs so he is totally surrendered to our commands. Today we take him to a restaurant to worship our feet in public, massage and have his first meal under the table while the Goddesses quietly enjoy a delicious drink, sponsored by this lucky and happy boy!The restaurant attendant looked at everything and found it sensational! And U.S? Ah, we are used to having men at our feet, paying for everything, massaging, serving, obeying and as a reward, our valuable company, even if ignored during Our dinner, for him it will always be an honor and for us, it is part of Our life, That's how it has to be.It's always so much better to have someone sucking our toes or massaging our feet, wherever, even with people watching, we're discreet but we like these challenges, tongue in between fingers in a fine restaurant, feeling a hard penis under the table, if you feel your warm hands gripping our soles. and especially having the whole bill, pay for it, the big lucky one!

Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Goddess Grazi - After we did a footjob we went to dinner and he sucked our feet at the restaurant.mp4
File Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:15:41

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Grazi - After we did a footjob we went to dinner and he sucked our feet at the restaurant.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Grazi - Clean my shoes slave
« Reply #8324 on: May 04, 2023, 04:10:03 pm »
Goddess Grazi - Clean my shoes slave

Today I separated the shoes I wore during the week, and the job of cleaning the soles was his, this dirty shoe licker. He sniffed all these shoes and cleaned everyones soles! And obviously also cleaned the sole of this beautiful boot Im wearing!I love to see men at My feet! I love having men at My feet!After doing his work, he took off my boot, which on the feet is made of a plastic material, which makes my feet sweat a lot. He wiped the sweat off my feet too... Sometimes this useless guy had a dry mouth from licking his soles so much and I gave him a little help with My spit... This video is really hot! Enjoy a lot!  You can see more hot clips in my video producer store GG PRODUCER . And if you like to see only the feet and not foot worship I have a store only of My perfect feet, with many videos on sale GODDESS GRAZI ONLY . The best footjobs videos you can find here BRAZILIAN FOOTJOBS

Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation

File name:Goddess Grazi - Clean my shoes slave.mp4
File Size: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:19:15

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Grazi - Clean my shoes slave.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Grazi - TRAMPILNG and FOOT GAGGING
« Reply #8325 on: May 04, 2023, 08:10:04 pm »
Goddess Grazi - TRAMPILNG and FOOT GAGGING

I was really looking forward to stepping on that slave I met on My trip to Germany and between Our conversations he told Me that he could take all My weight on top of himself with thin, high heels, hmmmm? So I summoned him to come to My hotel. Promptly this lucky one came and when he saw Me, he was very moved and threw himself at My feet, like a good slave and rug.
This sandal I got from My American slave who loves to see My feet in it, with long red nails, this will be a great day!
I took the first step on top of him with great gusto, putting the full weight of My big, mighty feet on his chest, stomach and face. He did great, moaned many times but he knew he had to hang on and as a reward I let him lick the sole of his sandal and suck the heel.
I loved seeing his skin full of marks, I'm sure it will be an unforgettable day for him too.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation,Trampling

File name:Goddess Grazi - TRAMPILNG and FOOT GAGGING.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:16:56

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Grazi - TRAMPILNG and FOOT GAGGING.mp4

xorovod

Lady Valeska - When Santa Got Fucked Up the Chimney
« Reply #8326 on: May 05, 2023, 12:10:04 am »
Lady Valeska - When Santa Got Fucked Up the Chimney

Lady Valeska is sat on Santa's knee making her festive wish.
She unwraps a gift - it's just what she wanted - a huge black strap on.
She can't wait to use it!
Santa volunteers.
"What would Mrs Claus think?"
"We'll just not tell her!"
Lady Valeska slips on the strap on and Santa is very quickly sucking her cock.
Then Santa is turned around, and Lady Valeska slips in the strap on. Ho, ho, ho indeed!
Lady Valeska goes in deep, "I bet Mrs Claus doesn't fuck you like this!"
Lady Valeska then sits down, as Santa climb on and rides her cock - certainly a sleigh ride with a difference.

Femdom, Strapon

File name:Lady Valeska - When Santa Got Fucked Up the Chimney.mp4
File Size: 1.11 GB
Duration: 00:07:45

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Valeska - When Santa Got Fucked Up the Chimney.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Sandra - Using his mouth with Mistress Sophia Sahara
« Reply #8327 on: May 05, 2023, 04:10:04 am »
Mistress Sandra - Using his mouth with Mistress Sophia Sahara

Using the slut mouth fucking his throat deep but ends up disappointing for his lack of performance and we decide to cane him as punishment.

Femdom, Strapon

File name:Mistress Sandra - Using his mouth with Mistress Sophia Sahara.mp4
File Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:09:03

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Sandra - Using his mouth with Mistress Sophia Sahara.mp4

xorovod

Young Goddess Club - Goddess Demonia Slave Phil - Pur Fet...
« Reply #8328 on: May 05, 2023, 08:10:05 am »
Young Goddess Club - Goddess Demonia _ Slave Phil - Pur Fetish - Old Tart Worships The Smelly Feet Of A Young Mistress

The feet of Goddess Demonia delight her slaves since she turned 18. Photographed and filmed thousands of times at all latitudes, her little feet, fleshly and smelly have become cult. There are many dominatrixes but only a small part of them can pretend to have cute feet, Goddess Demonia makes part of this exclusive club.
Demonia is the kind of girl who makes crawl men with just snapping her heels. Perverse and manipulative, she knows how to take advantage of her slaves.
Phil is leaving the dream of thousands of guys who wank on the videos of Demonia without approaching her ; Phil wears a chastity cage, his testicles are compressed by the metallic grates, Demonia rubs the cock with her feet through the cage which triggers a painful erection, a mix of pleasure and pain.
His only escape is the cerebral pleasure of verbal and the physical enjoyment of the smell of his Mistress' feet.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation,Spitting

File name:Young Goddess Club - Goddess Demonia _ Slave Phil - Pur Fetish - Old Tart Worships The Smelly Feet Of A Young Mistress.mp4
File Size: 2.16 GB
Duration: 00:07:47

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess Club - Goddess Demonia _ Slave Phil - Pur Fetish - Old Tart Worships The Smelly Feet Of A Young Mistress.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - A Party in Johnny's Bed
« Reply #8329 on: May 05, 2023, 12:10:04 pm »
Club Stiletto - A Party in Johnny's Bed

As this scene opens we find Johnny in bed crying himself to rest because the invite only fetish party of the year is tonight and he wasn't invited. As Johnny nods off there is suddenly talking in the background, it sounds like a party, and then out of nowhere Miss Sadie appears and wakes Johnny up. The scene gets really strange as suddenly there are three other slaves on the bed and two other Dommes, Mistress Mercy and Goddess Amelia. "What the hell is going on?" Johnny asks as Amelia sits on his face. The girls start slapping the slaves cock and balls and sitting on their faces until they tell them all to masturbate.After Johnny has had his face slapped along with his cock and balls, been buried under all the girls asses, and even walked on he finally finds himself alone in the bed with just the three ladies. They kneel on the bed and tell Johnny to come and kiss their asses. He's kisses every butt cheek and is in heaven. They tell him to get back under the covers and his eyes close briefly but then suddenly he is awake again, it's all been a dream! "What a dream" he says adding "even my balls hurt", but how do you explain those lipstick marks all over his face?

Facesitting,Faceslapping,Femdom,Smother

File name:Club Stiletto - A Party in Johnny's Bed.mp4
File Size: 680 MB
Duration: 00:07:19

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - A Party in Johnny's Bed.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Anette - Craving for soles 4K
« Reply #8330 on: May 05, 2023, 04:10:05 pm »
Cruel Anette - Craving for soles 4K

The slave is sitting in front of Anette's chair and he carefully pulls down her high heels. He holds both her feet in his hands and looks up at his mistress with craving in his eyes. Anette nods and he pokes his tongue out to slowly slide it across one of her naked soles. On the top he puts one of her toes into his mouth and starts sucking it. Features: foot fetish, foot worship, sole licking, toe sucking, smoking, female domination

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Human Ashtray,Smoking

File name:Cruel Anette - Craving for soles 4K.mp4
File Size: 681 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:09:46

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Anette - Craving for soles 4K.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Amirah Uses Him
« Reply #8331 on: May 05, 2023, 08:10:03 pm »
Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Amirah Uses Him

Amirah Adaras lighter clicks as she burns the tip of her cigarette and takes a deep breath. Then she makes her slave - who is lying on the floor - clean the soles of her boots, she uses him as an ashtray too. When she gets too disgusted of him, she coughs up saliva and spits it righ in his mouth or on his face and finally she puts out her cigarette bud on his tongue.Features: spitting, smoking, human ashtray, boot worship,FHD MP4, 1920x1080, 16:9
Watch our other store by clicking on the banner!

Femdom,Fetish,Human Ashtray,Humiliation,Smoking,Spitting

File name:Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Amirah Uses Him.mp4
File Size: 362 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:03

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Amirah Uses Him.mp4

xorovod

Divine Goddess Gabriella - GABRIELLA GAIA - EXTREME ball ...
« Reply #8332 on: May 06, 2023, 12:10:03 am »
Divine Goddess Gabriella - GABRIELLA _ GAIA - EXTREME ball busting NON STOP

Divine Gabriella met with one of Her best friends, the beautiful Mistress Gaia! They have planned to spend a day together in the Gaia's dungeon having fun with some slaves and this series of clips is the report of the day.
Wonderful sadistic Gabriella and Gaia want are in a very cruel mood and They decide to DESTROY Their slave's balls kicking them! They takes turns hitting and kicking his balls FULL POWER, laughing while he suffers. They make him change positions many times and They keep kicking his balls very hard until he collapses on the floor exhausted.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Humiliation,Kicking

File name:Divine Goddess Gabriella - GABRIELLA _ GAIA - EXTREME ball busting NON STOP.mp4
File Size: 425 MB
Duration: 00:10:21

D O W N L O A D:

Divine Goddess Gabriella - GABRIELLA _ GAIA - EXTREME ball busting NON STOP.mp4

xorovod

Female Worship - Julia Robbie and Oliver Davis - #785
« Reply #8333 on: May 06, 2023, 04:10:03 am »
Female Worship - Julia Robbie and Oliver Davis - #785

Femdom,Femdom,4K,Pussy Worship

File name:Female Worship - Julia Robbie and Oliver Davis - #785.mp4
File Size: 982 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:04:16

D O W N L O A D:

Female Worship - Julia Robbie and Oliver Davis - #785.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Governess Elizabeth - Fuck The Failure...
« Reply #8334 on: May 06, 2023, 08:10:03 am »
Femme Fatale Films - Governess Elizabeth - Fuck The Failure - Full Movie

When a Mistress lends her slave out to a friend, the slave's behaviour, good or bad, is a reflection of the lending Mistress. This slave has been a total failure in almost every department, forgetting almost all that he had learnt under Governess Elizabeth's expert wing. His pathetic excuse... that he doesn't want to serve any other Mistress, is just not good enough. Further training, further punishment and yet more stretching and fucking is in order for this very sorry failure of a slave.

Faceslapping,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Latex,Spanking,Spitting,Strapon

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Governess Elizabeth - Fuck The Failure - Full Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:22:27

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Governess Elizabeth - Fuck The Failure - Full Movie.mp4

xorovod

MiraCuckold - A B G - Cuckold Fuck With Cum Eating
« Reply #8335 on: May 06, 2023, 12:10:04 pm »
MiraCuckold - A B G - Cuckold Fuck With Cum Eating

Cuckold,Femdom,Milking

File name:MiraCuckold - A B G - Cuckold Fuck With Cum Eating.mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:14:55

D O W N L O A D:

MiraCuckold - A B G - Cuckold Fuck With Cum Eating.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Ava Von Medisin - Buried And Made To Fuck Sand
« Reply #8336 on: May 06, 2023, 04:10:05 pm »
Mistress Ava Von Medisin - Buried And Made To Fuck Sand

Femdom

File name:Mistress Ava Von Medisin - Buried And Made To Fuck Sand.mp4
File Size: 164 MB
Resolution: 404 x 720
Duration: 00:03:41

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ava Von Medisin - Buried And Made To Fuck Sand.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Ava Von Medisin - Femdom Strapon Anal
« Reply #8337 on: May 06, 2023, 08:10:05 pm »
Mistress Ava Von Medisin - Femdom Strapon Anal

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Mistress Ava Von Medisin - Femdom Strapon Anal.mp4
File Size: 140 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:03:28

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ava Von Medisin - Femdom Strapon Anal.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Ava Von Medisin - More Ball Crushing Of My Slave S...
« Reply #8338 on: May 07, 2023, 12:10:04 am »
Mistress Ava Von Medisin - More Ball Crushing Of My Slave Squishy

Cbt, Femdom

File name:Mistress Ava Von Medisin - More Ball Crushing Of My Slave Squishy.mp4
File Size: 78.6 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:02:28

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ava Von Medisin - More Ball Crushing Of My Slave Squishy.mp4

xorovod

Petite Princess FemDom - Mistress Sofi - Scissoring Dominat...
« Reply #8339 on: May 07, 2023, 04:10:05 am »
Petite Princess FemDom - Mistress Sofi - Scissoring Domination For My Slave

Femdom

File name:Petite Princess FemDom - Mistress Sofi - Scissoring Domination For My Slave.mp4
File Size: 328 MB
Duration: 00:03:29

D O W N L O A D:

Petite Princess FemDom - Mistress Sofi - Scissoring Domination For My Slave.mp4