Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 228278 times)

xorovod

Tranisa Crossdressing Feminization - SEXCHANGE EXPERIMENT C...
« Reply #8360 on: May 10, 2023, 04:10:03 pm »
Tranisa Crossdressing Feminization - SEXCHANGE EXPERIMENT CAMP - HD Breast Implants

Tranisa Studios is proud to present the ultimate best selling feminization fantasy - 'Sex-change Experiment Camp'. If this one doesn't feminize you...you're already female......
Eddie secretly visits sex clubs without his wife's knowledge but this new sex club is a little different and he soon finds himself taken off to a operating theatre to have breast implants by the domineering woman that run the club and hospital. On waking he is dressed and transformed into a woman. Tranisa's most elaborate film so far, enjoy. Professionally filmed and edited with multiple cameras. See these beautiful girls' feminize a man into a woman.
I loved your latest movie, and it seems others do as well. It is very professional, and as I wrote in the blog, the girls act in an amazingly natural way.
Staring Paige Turnah, Lara Latex, Sapphire Blue, Holly Kiss and Edgar Austin.

Femdom,Fetish,Sissy

File name:Tranisa Crossdressing Feminization - SEXCHANGE EXPERIMENT CAMP - HD Breast Implants.mp4
File Size: 416 MB
Resolution: 1024 x 576
Duration: 00:27:15

D O W N L O A D:

Tranisa Crossdressing Feminization - SEXCHANGE EXPERIMENT CAMP - HD Breast Implants.mp4

xorovod

Vicious Femdom Empire - Yasmin Scott - Anal Milking Therapy...
« Reply #8361 on: May 10, 2023, 08:10:03 pm »
Vicious Femdom Empire - Yasmin Scott - Anal Milking Therapy Sessions

Patient #5684 is ready to undergo the last and final treatment at Mistress Yasmins behavioral modification clinic. Once a patients body has achieved intense orgasms thru penetration the mind will never allow oneself to cum like a normal man again. Patient 5684 will finally be cured of his greedy masturbating ways and be sent back to his wife willing and ready to please her at any cost.

clinic,Femdom,Handjob,Medical Femdom,Milking

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Yasmin Scott - Anal Milking Therapy Sessions.mp4
File Size: 379 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:15

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Yasmin Scott - Anal Milking Therapy Sessions.mp4

xorovod

Bia Masserati - vol 06 - worship video
« Reply #8362 on: May 11, 2023, 12:10:04 am »
Bia Masserati - vol 06 - worship video

Bia Masserati this time came with her high heels, she painted her toenails white as I suggested, it was very sexy!
She takes off her heels while showing off her pretty feet for the camera.
This is making me horny.
In addition to being beautiful, she loves when someone loves her feet, this is very clear in the horny expressions she makes during the recording.
In footjob she is getting more skillful every day, she makes different movements with her feet than many who are even more experienced, she is really amazing.
At the end of the footjob I gave the biggest burst of pleasure I've ever recorded! it was INSANE!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship

File name:Bia Masserati - vol 06 - worship video.mp4
File Size: 899 MB
Duration: 00:15:32

D O W N L O A D:

Bia Masserati - vol 06 - worship video.mp4

xorovod

ClubDom - Mistress Aleana and Rainey - Aleana and Rainey 07...
« Reply #8363 on: May 11, 2023, 04:10:05 am »
ClubDom - Mistress Aleana and Rainey - Aleana and Rainey 07 Ass Worship

Assworship,electric,Femdom

File name:ClubDom - Mistress Aleana and Rainey - Aleana and Rainey 07 Ass Worship.mp4
File Size: 561 MB
Duration: 00:06:33

D O W N L O A D:

ClubDom - Mistress Aleana and Rainey - Aleana and Rainey 07 Ass Worship.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Skanky Armpits for Eager s...
« Reply #8364 on: May 11, 2023, 08:10:04 am »
Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Skanky Armpits for Eager slave

Lady Bellatrix is reading a self help book about manifesting your future. She lifts her arm and realizes her pits are very skanky, after all it is a hot summer day. Like magic a naked slave comes crawling into the picture. Wow! She asks the slave if he was drawn to her powerful magnetism and feminine smells. He says he was. "Were you fighting off all the other slaves?" she asks him and he says he was. She tells him to beg then has him sniff the first pit. The slave says they are better than roses. She tells him to make love to her armpits with his tongue. "Maybe I'll make you kiss another slave in a 4st bi scene later" she says with a chuckle.
After licking the first pit she tells him to crawl around to the other one. On the way she tells him to stop and lick the soles of her shoes first. She wraps her arm around the slaves neck and pulls his nose into her pit. Now he is is told to lick up and down the pit and to get every inch. As he licks she humiliates him by talking about all the things she going to do to him. She mentions how slaves are so gossipy and he'll probably be sharing this experience on slavebook. She then tells him to kiss her armpit and then to crawl around and kiss the other. "He's so desperate to please me" she says.

Armpits,Femdom,Humiliation,shoeslicking

File name:Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Skanky Armpits for Eager slave.mp4
File Size: 756 MB
Duration: 00:07:30

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Skanky Armpits for Eager slave.mp4

xorovod

Madam Director - Peaches and Lola - How Do you Have Sex in ...
« Reply #8365 on: May 11, 2023, 12:10:05 pm »
Madam Director - Peaches and Lola - How Do you Have Sex in an FLR (Hot Strap-On Clip)

4K Some people mistakenly believe that you can't have sex in a Female led relationship. That is simply not true! You just want to make sure that you are having the right kind of sex to enforce the power dynamic that you want to have within your relationship. You can even have intercourse. There are lots of ways for Dominant Women to enjoy sex.
My favorite way is as follows. I like to have my husband locked in chastity. I don't like to involve his penis. That is my choice. My husband has made a lot of mistakes because of his penis, and I knew at the start of our marriage that I would need full control of it. It's better for him this way. My husband's example made me realize that a penis can be burdensome. After taking control of his penis for him, though, I missed the presence of a penis in our lovemaking. I decided, since I am the more responsible partner, that I would be the one to bear the burden of a penis. I now wield the cock, but I am capable of handling one since I am the stronger leader. We now have lots and lots of sex. It is healthy for our relationship, and it is exactly the kind of sex I like! (14:49 long)
Clip Contains: Peaches, Madam Director,, Pegging, Strap-On male, Chastity, FLR

Femdom,Strapon

File name:Madam Director - Peaches and Lola - How Do you Have Sex in an FLR (Hot Strap-On Clip).mp4
File Size: 1.92 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:14:49

D O W N L O A D:

Madam Director - Peaches and Lola - How Do you Have Sex in an FLR (Hot Strap-On Clip).mp4

xorovod

Mandy Marx - Allie Heart - Allie Takeover Gone Wrong
« Reply #8366 on: May 11, 2023, 04:10:06 pm »
Mandy Marx - Allie Heart - Allie Takeover Gone Wrong

Just when I thought cute little Allie Heart was my friend. Stealing my wish list packages? My boyfriend? I've had it. I'm the only Mandy Marx out there, and no one can take my place. She thinks everything I do is so easy, just a walk in the park. This is a joke. If she really wants to learn, I can show her a thing or two... about what it's like to be on the other side. Tied up. Yeah, Allie. It really is that easy. What's hard is stroking a boy while you're in bondage... while being vibed. Let's see how good you are at that. Then I'll be impressed. ;)

Bondage,Cocktease,Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Mandy Marx - Allie Heart - Allie Takeover Gone Wrong.mp4
File Size: 1006 MB
Duration: 00:32:36

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Allie Heart - Allie Takeover Gone Wrong.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Lola Ruin - First ruining of the day have administ...
« Reply #8367 on: May 11, 2023, 08:10:04 pm »
Mistress Lola Ruin - First ruining of the day have administered

File name:Mistress Lola Ruin - First ruining of the day have administered.mp4
File Size: 107 MB
Duration: 00:04:58

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Lola Ruin - First ruining of the day have administered.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Victoria Colonna - MVC - I Smoke You Lick My Red S...
« Reply #8368 on: May 12, 2023, 12:10:05 am »
Mistress Victoria Colonna - MVC - I Smoke You Lick My Red Soles

When I need a cigarette pause my slave has two tasks. Being my ashtray and licking my boots clean. I can smile and be sweet, but if I'm not satisfied of how my slave uses his tongue, I can switch in a second to my "bitch mode". My sweetness goes away, leaving way to my true self, the Mistress who is never satisfied. I can use my riding crop, or kick my slave's balls, then my boot into his mouth and humiliate him... And then maybe, smile again.

Quando ho bisogno di una pausa sigaretta, il mio schiavo ha due compiti. Essere il mio posacenere e leccare i miei stivali. Posso sorridere ed essere dolce, ma se non sono soddisfatta di come il mio schiavo usa la sua lingua, posso passare in un secondo alla mia "modalità stronza". La mia dolcezza se ne va, lasciando il posto al mio vero io, la Padrona che non è mai soddisfatta. Posso usare il mio frustino o prendere a calci le palle del mio schiavo, poi spingergli il mio stivale in bocca e umiliarlo... E dopo forse tornare a sorridere.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Human Ashtray,shoeslicking,Smoking

File name:Mistress Victoria Colonna - MVC - I Smoke You Lick My Red Soles.mp4
File Size: 767 MB
Duration: 00:12:19

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Victoria Colonna - MVC - I Smoke You Lick My Red Soles.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Victoria Colonna - Punishing A Boot Slave
« Reply #8369 on: May 12, 2023, 04:10:04 am »
Mistress Victoria Colonna - Punishing A Boot Slave

Custom Request
Mistress Victoria returns to her Dungeon after a long ride outdoors and discovers her stupid slave licking without her permission a pair of her bootsThe Mistress does not tolerate that slaves can perform actions without Her order and, very angry, decides to punish harshly this stupid inferior being who has disrespected her. She decides that his balls will have to suffer and after dragging him to the ground she mercilessly crushes his face and his balls like an insect,  and orders him to lick her dirty boots with his tongue. The punishment continues for a long time until the Mistress is satisfied and her slave is sore on the ground totally destroyed

Clip su richiesta.
Mistress Victoria Colonna rientra nel suo Dungeon dopo una lunga cavalcata all'aperto e scopre il suo stupido schiavo intento a leccare senza il suo permesso un paio di stivali.La Padrona non tollera che gli schiavi possano compiere azioni senza un Suo ordine e, molto arrabbiata, decide di punire duramente questo stupido essere inferiore che ha mancato di rispetto. Decide che le sue palle dovranno soffrire e dopo averlo trascinato a terra lo schiaccia senza pietà come un insetto sulla faccia, sulle palle facendosi leccare i suoi stivali sporchi con la lingua. La punizione continua a lungo finchè la Padrona non sarà soddisfatta e il suo schiavo sarà dolorante a terra totalmente distrutto

Ballbusting,Bootlicking,Cbt,Faceslapping,Femdom,Humiliation,shoeslicking

File name:Mistress Victoria Colonna - Punishing A Boot Slave.mp4
File Size: 645 MB
Duration: 00:09:26

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Victoria Colonna - Punishing A Boot Slave.mp4

xorovod

PPFemDom - Foot Worship And Trample Femdom With Two Dominan...
« Reply #8370 on: May 12, 2023, 08:10:04 am »
PPFemDom - Foot Worship And Trample Femdom With Two Dominant Gamer Girls And Foot Slave

Two dominant gamer girls Jucy and Agma have adopted a pet foot slave to humiliate him between video games and use his tongue as a cleaner for their feet. And now, when the girlfriends are playing the console, their foot slave is already waiting for a new order from his Mistresses at their feet. The thin Mistress Jucy ordered the slave to kiss her feet in dirty socks, and then the feet with sweaty socks of the tattooed Mistress Agma. Then the gamer Mistresses took off their socks and ordered the slave to serve their bare feet and toes. The foot servant must kiss the bare heels and toes of each of the girls, then run his tongue along the entire foot, licking off all the dirt from them. To entertain themselves and further humiliate the slave, the girls put their feet together and ordered the submissive guy to lick two feet at the same time. After that, the slave was ordered to open his mouth, after which Jucy and Agma simultaneously put their foot into it, completely immersing all their toes in the slave mouth. Sadistic girls are trying to put their feet deeper into the slave's mouth, stretching it and thereby hurting the miserable slave (double foot gagging femdom). When the tormentor girls got tired of sitting, they ordered the slave to put his head on the bed, and they themselves stood over his face and began to clean their dirty feet on his protruding tongue, while mocking him and his miserable role. And then the petite but bitchy Jucy came up with something more interesting - she decided to stand with both feet on the slave's face with full weight, pressing his head into the bed and smearing his face under the weight of her feet (fullweight face trampling femdom). When Mistress Agma gave her friend a hand to insure her, Jucy decided to jump a little more on the face of the foot slave. When the face-stomping stopped, the slave was ordered to kneel before the Mistresses and continue to serve their divine feet by licking and kissing them until the Mistresses got tired.

Femdom,Footworship,Humiliation,Trampling

File name:PPFemDom - Foot Worship And Trample Femdom With Two Dominant Gamer Girls And Foot Slave.mp4
File Size: 939 MB
Duration: 00:12:27

D O W N L O A D:

PPFemDom - Foot Worship And Trample Femdom With Two Dominant Gamer Girls And Foot Slave.mp4

xorovod

Sadistic Queens - Miss Courtney - Busted In A Winter Wonder...
« Reply #8371 on: May 12, 2023, 12:10:03 pm »
Sadistic Queens - Miss Courtney - Busted In A Winter Wonderland

Ballbusting, Femdom

File name:Sadistic Queens - Miss Courtney - Busted In A Winter Wonderland.mp4
File Size: 381 MB
Duration: 00:05:00

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic Queens - Miss Courtney - Busted In A Winter Wonderland.mp4

xorovod

ServeGoddessD - Three Taps with Holly Weird
« Reply #8372 on: May 12, 2023, 04:10:05 pm »
ServeGoddessD - Three Taps with Holly Weird

I had the pleasure of hosting Holly Weird last week when They took an opportunity to visit Me! We had a chance to connect at a convention last year and now have an opportunity to torment dummy in the comfort of My own home which just allows for all sorts of new possibilities, including certain popular smotherbench games!
I tell dummy that We're going to play a game with him and he has the audacity to guess that it's "poker"? Nope, try again. "Three Taps" of course is what We're playing. He gets a 20 minute time limit and is allowed only three tap outs. After that he's at our mercy and We don't have to respond. Holly and I drew out the taps a little bit while toying with him and impacting him with some of Their impact toys. But eventually that third tap came with plenty of time to spare.
This was also a rather gassy edition of the game. You can probably even tell from the preview video where We're laughing hysterically because I just blasted him in the face with a loud and stinky fart, just adding insult to injury. Got him more than once too! Eventually Holly settles in for that final sit until he stops struggling.

Facesitting,Farting,Femdom,Human Furniture,Smother

File name:ServeGoddessD - Three Taps with Holly Weird.mp4
File Size: 1.00 GB
Duration: 00:17:38

D O W N L O A D:

ServeGoddessD - Three Taps with Holly Weird.mp4

xorovod

Submissive Cuckolds - Eva Andersen
« Reply #8373 on: May 12, 2023, 08:10:03 pm »
Submissive Cuckolds - Eva Andersen

Cuckold, Femdom

File name:Submissive Cuckolds - Updated 06 August 2021 Eva Andersen.mp4
File Size: 725 MB
Duration: 00:17:56

D O W N L O A D:

Submissive Cuckolds - Updated 06 August 2021 Eva Andersen.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Lady Valeska - Sucking Sissies
« Reply #8374 on: May 13, 2023, 12:10:04 am »
The English Mansion - Lady Valeska - Sucking Sissies

Lady Valeska has a special training task for her two hot sissy girls. She has them in special chair bondage, with spacer bars keeping their legs open and arms in place, their pretty frilly dresses and cute panties on show, as she explains she caught them trying to play with each other, so she will take them in hand. Mistress' first task is to put two big dildos in front of them and test their cock sucking and deep throat skills, seeing who can go deepest, she encourages them one by one until she decides a winner. The winner is allowed to grope the other girl under supervision, teasing and kissing their nipples until Valeska allows her a special reward, receiving a blowjob from the loser. Melissa gets very hard as Rosie sucks, Mistress tells her how to give the most pleasure. She then wants a big show and cajoles them into 69, the girls pleasuring each other, until one of them is ready to shoot a big cumload, Valeska making sure Rosie licks up the mess. A good days training for the l...

Bondage,Femdom,Forced Bi,Milking,Sissy,Spitting,Strapon

File name:The English Mansion - Lady Valeska - Sucking Sissies - Complete Movie.mp4
File Size: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:24:17

D O W N L O A D:

The English Mansion - Lady Valeska - Sucking Sissies - Complete Movie.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Limp dick Challenge
« Reply #8375 on: May 13, 2023, 04:10:06 am »
Club Stiletto - Limp dick Challenge

A slave is laying on the bed with his feet on the ground. Goddess Amelia, Miss Sadie and Mistress Mercy are kicking him in the balls, no idea the camera is even running but a nice behind the scenes peak at what might happen inbetween sets. After some laughs they tells him to lay on the bed. Meanwhile there are three other slaves in the hallway with their heads under the toilet table. First Miss Sadie gets on the bed and starts to pat his balls but it's only a decoy because soon all three girls are on the bed and taking turns slapping his nuts. Amelia sits on his face as they continue to punish his balls. She moves off and shoves a foot in his mouth but through it all his balls continue to be punished.
The girls look at all the slaves with disgust, all 4 of them are limp. They tell them to play with themselves. They tell the slave on the bed to stroke until he comes and then the other slaves will have to cum and eat it. Despite all the pleasure and pain the slave can't quite bring himself to orgasm. They change the rules, if one of the slaves on the floor comes first the slave on the bed has to eat the cum. "First to cum gets to go to the fetish party with us as well" Sadie says. Amelia goes and sits on the toilet to encourage the others and it's game on as all 4 slaves stroke frantically. Suddenly Amelia calls out, a slave is coming. The camera man races over to see one slave moaning and his stomach covered in jizz. Sadie slaps the slave on the bed and tells him to go eat the cum. He reluctantly brings his head down and Amelia uses her foot to bring his mouth onto the cum. The girls all laugh and tell him to lick it up.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Footworship,Forced Bi,Humiliation

File name:Club Stiletto - Limp dick Challenge.mp4
File Size: 874 MB
Duration: 00:07:46

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Limp dick Challenge.mp4

xorovod

Julie Simone - Big butt Face Sitting Sheer Jumpsuit
« Reply #8376 on: May 13, 2023, 08:10:05 am »
Julie Simone - Big butt Face Sitting Sheer Jumpsuit

Curvy Mistress Julie Simone is dressed in a sheer jumpsuit that accentuates Her large breasts and even bigger ass.  One can clearly see the lines of Her thong.  She has a slave underneath Her and She tells him hes going out for Her today.  She toys with him by bouncing on his head, lowering Her ass and giving him time to breathe before really committing to what turns Her on the most - putting slaves out! He tries to fight it and panics but hes no match for the glorious ass of Mistress Julie.
ASS SMOTHERING, FACE SITTING, SMOTHER, BIG BUTTS, SHEER, THONG, BBW FACE SITTING, BBW SMOTHERING, ASS DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JULIE SIMONE

Facesitting,Femdom,Smother

File name:Julie Simone - Big butt Face Sitting Sheer Jumpsuit.mp4
File Size: 322 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:49

D O W N L O A D:

Julie Simone - Big butt Face Sitting Sheer Jumpsuit.mp4

xorovod

Kink - Delirious Hunter and Jimmy Broadway - Mistress Delir...
« Reply #8377 on: May 13, 2023, 12:10:03 pm »
Kink - Delirious Hunter and Jimmy Broadway - Mistress Delirious Hunter Punishes her Lazy Submissive

Cbt,Femdom,Footworship

File name:Kink - Delirious Hunter and Jimmy Broadway - Mistress Delirious Hunter Punishes her Lazy Submissive.mp4
File Size: 2.03 GB
Duration: 00:28:43

D O W N L O A D:

Kink - Delirious Hunter and Jimmy Broadway - Mistress Delirious Hunter Punishes her Lazy Submissive.mp4

xorovod

Kink - Elise Graves and Cymbelin and Lady Silver - 2.4mm of...
« Reply #8378 on: May 13, 2023, 04:10:03 pm »
Kink - Elise Graves and Cymbelin and Lady Silver - 2.4mm of Rubber Heaven

My most recent trip to visit Studio Gum in Germany included meeting two awesome new friends - Cymbelin and Lady Silver. This real-life kinky young couple was such a pleasure to meet and play with, as they are truly passionate about their play! Lady Silver and I stuff the lucky Cymbelin's ass with an electrode and then zip him into his custom made Studio Gum 2.4mm rubber rest sack. I have never seen or felt such a thick bag - it is truly incredible! He has two layers of rubber hoods on his head, which are connected to a motorized value. His cock is also wired up for some electro, including a small urethral insert. The game begins when the valve and electro are fired up! Cymbelin has to decide whether he wants his air cut off or if he wants to suffer some really intense electro sensations! Watch as he writes around in his thick rubber cocoon! I couldn't help but laugh and laugh at his suffering, knowing that he loves this type of play. It was an honor and a pleasure to meet these two and I look forward to playing more in the future!

Bondage,Femdom,Smother

File name:Kink - Elise Graves and Cymbelin and Lady Silver - 2.4mm of Rubber Heaven.mp4
File Size: 2.82 GB
Duration: 00:40:13

D O W N L O A D:

Kink - Elise Graves and Cymbelin and Lady Silver - 2.4mm of Rubber Heaven.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Sacred - Ignoring Footjob and Ruined Orgasm
« Reply #8379 on: May 13, 2023, 08:10:04 pm »
Mistress Sacred - Ignoring Footjob and Ruined Orgasm

On your birthday, I will give you a ruined orgasm, but I should not waste my attention on you, since I am chatting with my lover, just understand I don't care about you. You are nothing. And yes, after I close you for 3 months in a chastity belt

Femdom,Footjob

File name:Mistress Sacred - Ignoring Footjob and Ruined Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 2.74 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:16:08

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Sacred - Ignoring Footjob and Ruined Orgasm.mp4