Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 228355 times)

xorovod

Divine Bitches - Proving His Worth To The Bitches. Starring...
« Reply #8640 on: June 20, 2023, 12:10:06 am »
Divine Bitches - Proving His Worth To The Bitches. Starring Chanel Preston and Robert Axel

ou all tuned in to Lorelei Lee's 10th anniversary bash on December 19th but before Robert was able to serve as the Divine fuck slut he had to win the approval of Mistress Chanel Preston! This was shot the night before the party and Mistress Chanel handles Robert and his big strong muscles with her expert and sexiness. Robert can't seem to keep his dick down in her presence and even after a whipping and over the knee spanking Robert's dick only grows harder after she allows him one sniff of her delicious butt hole. She invades his asshole with a strap on cock and he only gets harder! She denies him any release until she gets off! She rides that hard cock with a vibrator buzzing against his taint making him a human vibrator until he's covered in her sweet juices. She teases his cock over and over with a tormenting hand job until he can't take it anymore and is boiling over with filthy sperm.

File name:Divine Bitches - Proving His Worth To The Bitches. Starring Chanel Preston and Robert Axel.mp4
File Size: 707 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:54:39

D O W N L O A D:

Divine Bitches - Proving His Worth To The Bitches. Starring Chanel Preston and Robert Axel.mp4

xorovod

Ezada Sinn - Pantyhose bitch at the office party
« Reply #8641 on: June 20, 2023, 03:10:08 am »
Ezada Sinn - Pantyhose bitch at the office party

It's an office party and time for john to face the music in front of everyone, that he is a pantyhose slut. I take him into a corner and make him kneel and wank over My nylon covered legs, telling him how it will be when all the Women in the office will make him their sex slave and pantyhose bitch, he will be locked in chastity and will do whatever the Women in the office want. Now it is time for him to follow on all fours and admit to everyone about his perversion.

File name:Ezada Sinn - Pantyhose bitch at the office party.mp4
File Size: 91.5 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:02:00

D O W N L O A D:

Ezada Sinn - Pantyhose bitch at the office party.mp4

xorovod

Fetish Freaks Africa - Sally Fullweight Domination
« Reply #8642 on: June 20, 2023, 06:10:09 am »
Fetish Freaks Africa - Sally Fullweight Domination

Sally instructs Slutty to sniff and put her face in her ass crack. Slutty does a poor job sniffing and she gets a squashing. She gets sat on fullweight and this time she gets no option for fresh air. She squirms under the big ass as Sally enjoys her face.

File name:Fetish Freaks Africa - Sally Fullweight Domination.mp4
File Size: 728 MB
Duration: 00:11:16

D O W N L O A D:

Fetish Freaks Africa - Sally Fullweight Domination.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Sayeste - Bastinado Trampling & Whipping
« Reply #8643 on: June 20, 2023, 09:10:11 am »
Goddess Sayeste - Bastinado _ Trampling & Whipping

More pain, more trained slave. All punishments together!

File name:Goddess Sayeste - Bastinado _ Trampling & Whipping.mp4
File Size: 222 MB
Duration: 00:05:48

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Sayeste - Bastinado _ Trampling & Whipping.mp4

xorovod

Lady Viktoria - Clinic and Latex Session
« Reply #8644 on: June 20, 2023, 12:10:11 pm »
Lady Viktoria - Clinic and Latex Session

The slave comes for a session with the Madame. She subjugates him during first seconds. She plays with him testing his obedience and patience. Madame is seductive, playful and gleeful. Later the slave is tied to the gynaecological chair where She examines his and urethra. The slave is blissful and on a high. Finally he is subjected to latex facesitting that he can hardly breathe. His full balls could not take it and exploded.

File name:Lady Viktoria - Clinic and Latex Session.mp4
File Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:20:06

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Viktoria - Clinic and Latex Session.mp4

xorovod

Miss Frankie Babe - Going Nuts With Lady Darkangel UK
« Reply #8645 on: June 20, 2023, 03:10:12 pm »
Miss Frankie Babe - Going Nuts With Lady Darkangel UK

File name:Miss Frankie Babe - Going Nuts With Lady Darkangel UK.mp4
File Size: 354 MB
Duration: 00:08:01

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Frankie Babe - Going Nuts With Lady Darkangel UK.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Jardena - JSinner - Pennis club bitch
« Reply #8646 on: June 20, 2023, 06:10:14 pm »
Mistress Jardena - JSinner - Pennis club bitch

Pennis club bitch training. I caught and used an sport guy after training on the tennis court. I will show him a real training with my girl cock

File name:Mistress Jardena - JSinner - Pennis club bitch.mp4
File Size: 172 MB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:03:52

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Jardena - JSinner - Pennis club bitch.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Mercer - Pegging Sissy Girlfriend from Behind
« Reply #8647 on: June 20, 2023, 09:10:15 pm »
Mistress Mercer - Pegging Sissy Girlfriend from Behind

Mistress Mercer pegs sissy Erica on the bed, moaning and whispering into her ear, fucking her sensually and grabbing her body. She starts out with her hand over her mouth, then changes to duct tape on her mouth and around her wrists.

File name:Mistress Mercer - Pegging Sissy Girlfriend from Behind.mp4
File Size: 282 MB
Duration: 00:10:39

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Mercer - Pegging Sissy Girlfriend from Behind.mp4

xorovod

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Blackmailing My Husb...
« Reply #8648 on: June 21, 2023, 12:10:19 am »
The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Blackmailing My Husband's Old Man - Miss Lexi Chase

Miss Lexi Chase is STUCK dealing with this gross old man (Only because she married its offspring, which is like the ONLY good thing this loser has ever made. and even then it only did HALF the job!!!) As a hot trophy wife, its important to keep up appearances and throw like super fun and expensive parties to show everything how successful you are! (I mean why even be rich if you're not showing how much better you are for it)

Lexi literally gave this loser ONE TASK to complete, which was to lick all of the floors clean before her dinner party. SPOILER ALERT. this old fuck couldn't even manage half of that job this time (as expected, it fucked everything up). Obviously Lexi Chase is going to be mad, and OBVIOUSLY she is going to destroy this old man for it! Unfortunately she knows she's gotta be more careful so her husband doesn't get suspicious when this gross beta tattles on her all the time. So like the beautiful and cunning goddess she is, she decides to trick this loser into thinking it deserves a reward.. Little does it know that this reward will be its BIGGEST REGRET! HAHAHAHAHA

Once Lexi has all of the damning evidence that she needs, she rides this loser around the kitchen to micromanage its performance. Of course she has a bunch of tools she uses to make this old fart work faster and harder for her! (She's so mean to him, and I love it!)

File name:The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Blackmailing My Husband's Old Man - Miss Lexi Chase.mp4
File Size: 1.96 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:13:19

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Blackmailing My Husband's Old Man - Miss Lexi Chase.mp4

xorovod

Absolutely Ballbusting - Ballbusting until slave cry no way...
« Reply #8649 on: June 21, 2023, 03:10:05 am »
Absolutely Ballbusting - Ballbusting until slave cry no way escape

File name:Absolutely Ballbusting - Ballbusting until slave cry no way escape.mp4
File Size: 596 MB
Duration: 00:10:06

D O W N L O A D:

Absolutely Ballbusting - Ballbusting until slave cry no way escape.mp4

xorovod

Absolutely Ballbusting - Cute mistress and cruel ballbustin...
« Reply #8650 on: June 21, 2023, 06:10:06 am »
Absolutely Ballbusting - Cute mistress and cruel ballbusting part 1

File name:Absolutely Ballbusting - Cute mistress and cruel ballbusting part 1.mp4
File Size: 569 MB
Duration: 00:09:43

D O W N L O A D:

Absolutely Ballbusting - Cute mistress and cruel ballbusting part 1.mp4

xorovod

Boss Girls - This jeans facesitting session is his doom - B...
« Reply #8651 on: June 21, 2023, 09:10:09 am »
Boss Girls - This jeans facesitting session is his doom - Bratty Jenny-Nina

Bratty Jenny-Nina is going to expose this slave. She uses his mobile phone to some explosive pictures of him, recording how he lies with his face under her hot jeans ass. Now his old lady will receive impressive proof of what a loser he really is. Always look happy for the camera, slave. You have fun down there! His wife has surely never seen him like this before. Up to this point he was able to keep his submissive tendencies from her but that's over now. Bratty Jenny-Nina subjects him to a hard facesitting session and demands to know who else she could send the photos to. She would change his whole life with them while she sits with her jeans ass on his face. She would ruin his whole life with this just for fun!

File name:Boss Girls - This jeans facesitting session is his doom - Bratty Jenny-Nina.mp4
File Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:08:26

D O W N L O A D:

Boss Girls - This jeans facesitting session is his doom - Bratty Jenny-Nina.mp4

xorovod

LadyAnnabelle666 - Human Ashtray
« Reply #8652 on: June 21, 2023, 12:10:10 pm »
LadyAnnabelle666 - Human Ashtray

Time for cigarette with Mistress Karino. We have really pathetic ashtray today. Our little slut open mouth for ash. Lots of spit and electro play. Play with pain. With hook in the ass.

File name:LadyAnnabelle666 - Human Ashtray.mp4
File Size: 171 MB
Duration: 00:10:13

D O W N L O A D:

LadyAnnabelle666 - Human Ashtray.mp4

xorovod

MahoganyQen - My perfect feet made his chastity explode
« Reply #8653 on: June 21, 2023, 03:10:11 pm »
MahoganyQen - My perfect feet made his chastity explode

I can only imagine how hard it was for my slave to spend whole month in a cock cage... . Today I tease him a little more, before he's released from tight chastity. He get order to take my heels off and put my ideal dark feet on locked cock.  I rub my toes and soles against him and let slave worship my perfect feet... . After a while i notice his got so excited that he self relased himself from chastity. Literally, my ideal feet make his cage explode... He deserve to be punhish now! Without moving chastity, I gave him hard lesson. Spanking & bastinado, so he will finally learn the rules. I own his dick, and he cant even get hard without permission.
His Cock Cage Explode During Feet Worship

File name:MahoganyQen - My perfect feet made his chastity explode.mp4
File Size: 561 MB
Duration: 00:12:42

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - My perfect feet made his chastity explode.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Luna - Shoe cleaner
« Reply #8654 on: June 21, 2023, 06:10:12 pm »
Mistress Luna - Shoe cleaner

today I will host a small party for My girl friends and My slave must be the shoe cleaner for everybody!
There is still 1 hour before My guest arrive and I use this time, to give My human shoe cleaner instructions regarding what he will have to do when guest arrive!
To make sure he clearly understand my instructions, I order him to clean My shoes!
He has to start by gently kissing them, then he can move to sucking the heel deep down his throat and ofcourse sucking the tip of My shoes!
He has to lick My shoes all over, cleaning and shining them, making them ready for a party! The soles must be licked as well!
After all, this is all he needs and wants: to be useful slave for Me and My Ladies guest, cleaning our shoes with his tongue!
Perhaps, if I am pleased with the cleaning he do, I will allow him to be our party human toilet as well and I tell him My thoughts, with loud voice, explaining him in detail how Me and other Ladies are going to use him as a spittoon, toilet paper or toilet bowl!
I am having a glass of excellent red, while he is diligently working on cleaning My shoes!
I keep telling him, that cleaning My shoes is not just a,,job,, it is a favor, a gratitude, an occasion for a male like him to express his devotion, his love, his respect for superior Women like us : he must adore My shoes and the dirt from My soles, because I am his Goddess, his owner and he is just so insignificant for me, as the dirt from My soles!

File name:Mistress Luna - Shoe cleaner.mp4
File Size: 115 MB
Duration: 00:08:27

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Luna - Shoe cleaner.mp4

xorovod

Princess Ammy - cruel caning mistress - Bad Medicine with @...
« Reply #8655 on: June 21, 2023, 09:10:13 pm »
Princess Ammy - cruel caning mistress - Bad Medicine with @CpBen

File name:Princess Ammy - cruel caning mistress - Bad Medicine with @CpBen.mp4
File Size: 58.5 MB
Duration: 00:07:15

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Ammy - cruel caning mistress - Bad Medicine with @CpBen.mp4

xorovod

Boss Girls - Crying beneath my ass
« Reply #8656 on: June 22, 2023, 12:10:04 am »
Boss Girls - Crying beneath my ass

This dirty skunk is harassing me quite a long time! It makes me wanna harm his ugly slave muzzle, so I'm parking my sexy jeansass on his puss and squeeze his breathing air out. But I don't wear fresh washed jeans, no - I've worn them for two days before I sat down on my slave's face and I added all of the scents to them I'd collected during those days! I wanna see him suffer and learn to have some respect! At first he's unable to shut up. but I got this very quickly.

File name:Boss Girls - Crying beneath my ass.mp4
File Size: 188 MB
Duration: 00:06:18

D O W N L O A D:

Boss Girls - Crying beneath my ass.mp4

xorovod

Boss Girls - Jenny-Nina sits firmly on his face - Starring ...
« Reply #8657 on: June 22, 2023, 03:10:05 am »
Boss Girls - Jenny-Nina sits firmly on his face - Starring Bratty Jenny-Nina

Jenny-Nina loves to her slave with air reduction. She knows what it's like to be a real brat and sits brutally with her jeans ass right on his face. With a sharp tongue she humiliates him as she takes away his breath. No chance for the slave to catch his breath when she sits on him. Brat Girl Jenny-Nina sits with her jeans ass firmly over his mouth and nose and makes life difficult for him.

File name:Boss Girls - Jenny-Nina sits firmly on his face - Starring Bratty Jenny-Nina.mp4
File Size: 253 MB
Duration: 00:07:36

D O W N L O A D:

Boss Girls - Jenny-Nina sits firmly on his face - Starring Bratty Jenny-Nina.mp4

xorovod

Cruel Furies - cane me mistress - Hits In Rows
« Reply #8658 on: June 22, 2023, 06:10:06 am »
Cruel Furies - cane me mistress - Hits In Rows

File name:Cruel Furies - cane me mistress - Hits In Rows.mp4
File Size: 645 MB
Duration: 00:06:51

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel Furies - cane me mistress - Hits In Rows.mp4

xorovod

Fetish-Austria - Armpit Licking 2
« Reply #8659 on: June 22, 2023, 09:10:08 am »
Fetish-Austria - Armpit Licking 2

Ing. Lee - der Achselschweißfreak!

So was krankes hat Julia ja noch nie erlebt. Dieser perverse Freak möchte unbedingt ihre Achseln lecken und den Duft inhalieren.

Engr. Lee - the armpit sweat freak!Julia has never experienced anything so sick. This perverse freak wants to lick her armpits and inhale the smells of her armpits. What the fuck!

File name:Fetish-Austria - Armpit Licking 2.mp4
File Size: 77.6 MB
Duration: 00:03:18

D O W N L O A D:

Fetish-Austria - Armpit Licking 2.mp4