Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 234996 times)

xorovod

Sweet Femdom - Vanessa Vixon - Emasculation Threats BJ in t...
« Reply #8780 on: July 07, 2023, 12:10:30 pm »
Sweet Femdom - Vanessa Vixon - Emasculation Threats BJ in the GYM

Now that Vanessa has Lance naked on the weight room bench, and she has brutalized his balls, she is going to be a little nice. She leans over and puts his cock in her mouth, getting him hard immediately. She sucks his cock in a few different positions, warning him the whole time that he is NOT allowed to cum, and if he does, she WILL Nut HIM... Of course, Lance can't hold back. She is so sweet and cruel at the same time as she laughs at while he is cumming on her face and in her mouth. She knows she won, and she is going to cut off his balls.

File name:Sweet Femdom - Vanessa Vixon - Emasculation Threats BJ in the GYM.mp4
File Size: 312 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:13:58

D O W N L O A D:

Sweet Femdom - Vanessa Vixon - Emasculation Threats BJ in the GYM.mp4

xorovod

elegantsheerphworship
« Reply #8781 on: July 07, 2023, 03:10:30 pm »
elegantsheerphworship

File name:elegantsheerphworship.mp4
File Size: 1.33 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:31

D O W N L O A D:

elegantsheerphworship.mp4

xorovod

BALL BUSTING CHICKS - Ball Kicking Day
« Reply #8782 on: July 07, 2023, 06:10:07 pm »
BALL BUSTING CHICKS - Ball Kicking Day

File name:BALL BUSTING CHICKS - Ball Kicking Day.mp4
File Size: 440 MB
Duration: 00:08:22

D O W N L O A D:

BALL BUSTING CHICKS - Ball Kicking Day.mp4

xorovod

Bondishboys - Facesitting Bondage
« Reply #8783 on: July 07, 2023, 09:10:06 pm »
Bondishboys - Facesitting Bondage

File name:Bondishboys - Facesitting Bondage.mp4
File Size: 328 MB
Duration: 00:11:08

D O W N L O A D:

Bondishboys - Facesitting Bondage.mp4

xorovod

Bondishboys - Paulas Perfect Feet
« Reply #8784 on: July 08, 2023, 12:10:07 am »
Bondishboys - Paulas Perfect Feet

File name:Bondishboys - Paulas Perfect Feet.mp4
File Size: 651 MB
Duration: 00:14:46

D O W N L O A D:

Bondishboys - Paulas Perfect Feet.mp4

xorovod

Crime Fetish Fantasies - Gianluca Smothered By Janelle With...
« Reply #8785 on: July 08, 2023, 03:10:08 am »
Crime Fetish Fantasies - Gianluca Smothered By Janelle With Facesitting

File name:Crime Fetish Fantasies - Gianluca Smothered By Janelle With Facesitting.mp4
File Size: 303 MB
Duration: 00:04:11

D O W N L O A D:

Crime Fetish Fantasies - Gianluca Smothered By Janelle With Facesitting.mp4

xorovod

Evil Boss - Humiliation at work
« Reply #8786 on: July 08, 2023, 06:10:10 am »
Evil Boss - Humiliation at work

File name:Evil Boss - Humiliation at work.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:07:03

D O W N L O A D:

Evil Boss - Humiliation at work.mp4

xorovod

Hot sexy brunette - Valery Summer a cheating slut with a sm...
« Reply #8787 on: July 08, 2023, 09:10:12 am »
Hot sexy brunette - Valery Summer a cheating slut with a smooth pussy loves to get excited and pleasured and gives head

File name:Hot sexy brunette - Valery Summer a cheating slut with a smooth pussy loves to get excited and pleasured and gives head.mp4
File Size: 330 MB
Duration: 00:12:38

D O W N L O A D:

Hot sexy brunette - Valery Summer a cheating slut with a smooth pussy loves to get excited and pleasured and gives head.mp4

xorovod

Institute Of Discipline - A Face For Spit Mud And Ash By Mi...
« Reply #8788 on: July 08, 2023, 12:10:11 pm »
Institute Of Discipline - A Face For Spit Mud And Ash By Mistress Katharina

Such a slave face is just ideal to spit in. And it is even better when the slave lies naked and defenseless in front of me in the dirt. First I spit on his face and use his mouth as an ashtray. Then I smear the dirt from my shoes in his face. As soon as he starts to fight back I press my heel into his chest. That way I make him submissive. And finally he gets my cigarette butt for dinner. The sight of a slave face full of spit and dirt brings a smile to my face. And that is what counts.

This Clip is in German Language

So ein Sklavengesicht ist doch einfach geradezu ideal um hineinzuspucken. Und noch besser ist es wenn der Sklave so wie hier nackt und wehrlos vor mir im Dreck liegt. Zuerst spucke ich ihm das Gesicht voll und benutze seinen Mund als Aschenbecher. Danach verschmiere ich den Dreck von meinem Schuhen in seinem Gesicht. Sobald er beginnt sich zu wehren drücke ich ihm meinen Absatz in diee Brust. So mache ich ihn mir gefügig. Und zum Schluss bekommt er auch noch meine Zigarettenkippe zum Essen. Der Anblick eines Sklavengesichts voller Spucke und Dreck, bringt ein Lächeln in mein Gesicht. Und das ist es doch was zählt.

File name:Institute Of Discipline - A Face For Spit Mud And Ash By Mistress Katharina.mp4
File Size: 511 MB
Duration: 00:11:54

D O W N L O A D:

Institute Of Discipline - A Face For Spit Mud And Ash By Mistress Katharina.mp4

xorovod

Kinky Essex - Femdom MILF Lisa pegging Mikes ass with big d...
« Reply #8789 on: July 08, 2023, 03:10:15 pm »
Kinky Essex - Femdom MILF Lisa pegging Mikes ass with big dildos while he is locked in chastity

File name:Kinky Essex - Femdom MILF Lisa pegging Mikes ass with big dildos while he is locked in chastity.mp4
File Size: 445 MB
Duration: 00:21:26

D O W N L O A D:

Kinky Essex - Femdom MILF Lisa pegging Mikes ass with big dildos while he is locked in chastity.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Humilation During Pedicures
« Reply #8790 on: July 08, 2023, 06:10:14 pm »
Mistress Gaia - Humilation During Pedicures

File name:Mistress Gaia - Humilation During Pedicures.mp4
File Size: 348 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:08

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Humilation During Pedicures.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Legs - Barmen licks mistress nylon soles
« Reply #8791 on: July 08, 2023, 09:10:17 pm »
Mistress Legs - Barmen licks mistress nylon soles

File name:Mistress Legs - Barmen licks mistress nylon soles.mp4
File Size: 180 MB
Duration: 00:05:07

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Legs - Barmen licks mistress nylon soles.mp4

xorovod

Empress Jennifer - Restyling His Nuts
« Reply #8792 on: July 09, 2023, 12:10:03 am »
Empress Jennifer - Restyling His Nuts

In my new space, I got the perfect location, the perfect size, and all I needed was a good designer to complete the project. I was thrilled to see how things were going. Despite the fact that he came highly recommended, he turned out to be another worthless loser like many others. As I watch him suffer from busted nuts on the floor, I am totally outraged by the poor job he did. When I got an idea, I decided to turn it into my new BALLBUSTING ROOM and let my dimwitted interior designer test it out. The first thing I liked about this ugly room was watching him fall to the floor. I can't wait to get another creep into here so I can use my room again. I'll crack his nuts until he can't stand and then make him a piece of human furniture.

File name:Empress Jennifer - Restyling His Nuts.mp4
File Size: 320 MB
Duration: 00:07:02

D O W N L O A D:

Empress Jennifer - Restyling His Nuts.mp4

xorovod

Mandy Flores - Ballbusting My blackmail slave ray
« Reply #8793 on: July 09, 2023, 03:10:05 am »
Mandy Flores - Ballbusting My blackmail slave ray

This was a custom request from the video auction I ran before the weekend with my slave ray. I dont think Ive seen you punishing a slave before! I have a custom request for a ballbusting video, where you knee, slap, kick his nude balls while youre wearing a sexy slutty minidress with high heels and hearing you verbally him and laugh at his pain. If you do more videos, hopefully you will do one reaming his ass with a huge strapon. I understand that you cant do it too aggressively! Ill just be happy seeing you do anything like that at all. Yes verbally him and I would prefer if he didnt say much during the video...just the noise of pain you cause him. But yeah have him nude, well at least nude balls. If you can mix it up with your ballbusting it would be cool some kicks, some knees, some slaps, some flicks with your fingers. It would be kind of fun if you made him jerk off and you tell him you are gonna him until he cums and then you make him eat it! That part is of course not necessary as I dont know how much you will have to have him perform during his days with you.My first ever ballbusting session!! This was like the most fun EVER!! I had no idea how much fun ballbusting for real would be!! You can really tell how much fun I was having. I had told him that for $100, he could cum on my foot and lick it off. So, the question is, after Id kicked him and kneed him in the balls, used my crop on his cock and balls, and slapped him over and over, was he able to cum?

File name:Mandy Flores - Ballbusting My blackmail slave ray.mp4
File Size: 727 MB
Duration: 00:16:15

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Flores - Ballbusting My blackmail slave ray.mp4

xorovod

Mandy Marx - Bring Your Lawyer Piggy To Work Day
« Reply #8794 on: July 09, 2023, 06:10:07 am »
Mandy Marx - Bring Your Lawyer Piggy To Work Day

He failed my case... In our contract we agreed that if he didn't win, he would have to pay me with servitude, and cash. Normally I don't bring my none domme work related activities to the house, but I make him drive all the way out to the studio to walk around the house in a tight clamped chastity and wooden cock stockade for me and co-mistresses to tease and torture.

File name:Mandy Marx - Bring Your Lawyer Piggy To Work Day.mp4
File Size: 520 MB
Duration: 00:11:51

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Bring Your Lawyer Piggy To Work Day.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Electro pet training FULL clip
« Reply #8795 on: July 09, 2023, 09:10:08 am »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - Electro pet training FULL clip

My slave bought Me this beautiful black dress; I like it, so now I feel that I should show him My appreciation. I know he enjoys seeing Me in this dress, I can see his schlong getting harder every time he looks at Me. What a pathetic loser, he is aroused by just kneeling in front of a beautiful Woman. Anyway, I will allow him to worship My feet, but first I should present you this little device I am holding in My hand: actually this is the remote control, the device is strapped around My slave's cock. It's an electro training device that is usually placed around a pet's neck, that I had My personal slave modify so that I can put it around My pets' cocks. Concealed and much more efficient that around the neck, don't you think? I can make it vibrate, a small pleasure for My pet; I can make it beep, letting the slave know he has to come to Me, and, the most fun, it can shock My slave's cock, making him jolt like a frightened cat. Guess which function I use most often? :)So let's see if My slave can worship My feet while I play with My toy... for some strange reason he's not doing such a good job. And I'm disappointed that he lost his erection, is a little bit of electricity enough for him not to be aroused by Me any more? How can he insult Me like that? I want to see his cock big and hard, even though I increase the intensity of the electricity more and more. He has to prove Me that he desires and admires Me, even when the electricity in his cock makes him roll on the floor. It's only a normal position for him, on the floor at My feet. But he has to be careful when he's rolling on the floor, because if he dares to touch Me... he'll get the strongest shock this device can deliver. And I will enjoy that! But honestly, I don't know what I enjoy more: to see the slave rolling on the floor in pain, or to see the extreme fear in his eyes when he knows a shock is about to come.

File name:Mistress Ezada Sinn - Electro pet training FULL clip.mp4
File Size: 634 MB
Duration: 00:14:33

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Electro pet training FULL clip.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Its not necessary to have balls for c...
« Reply #8796 on: July 09, 2023, 12:10:10 pm »
Mistress Ezada Sinn - Its not necessary to have balls for chums

Dear diary, this slave thinks he deserves my golden nectar directly in his mouth, but he is totally wrong; instead, he will have to hand me his cock and balls on a plate for the worst CBT of his life. Im gonna to tightly bind his cock and balls, so that he will be suffering even more under my brutal strokes. His cock and balls will be stretched out during the entire predicament: Im gonna to tie them to a high point and, to the opposite side, I will hang a bucket full of water. While his body is writhing for the unbearable pain, he needs to pay attention not to let the water spill, otherwise the punishment will be even harsher: in addition to the rope and the bucket, I will fill his cock and ball with several clamps. This may appear enough as a punishment but Im not satisfied yet, my sadistic mind suggests me something special to complete the session: my terrible violet wand is going to deliver the finishing blow to his flaccid cock. I WANT TO COVER HIS BALLS WITH BLACK STRIPES, A REALLY AGONIZING! MOBILE VERSION:

File name:Mistress Ezada Sinn - Its not necessary to have balls for chums.mp4
File Size: 330 MB
Duration: 00:04:22

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Its not necessary to have balls for chums.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Beetle Juice
« Reply #8797 on: July 09, 2023, 03:10:11 pm »
Mistress Gaia - Beetle Juice

Beat-down clip: Tough guy thinks he can take you in a fighting match and you show him the error of his ways. You and he make a bet, and loser will be totally humiliated however the winner sees fit. He tries his best, actually getting you in some compromising situations, however you're just playing with him! You start to fight dirty and hit him with low blows and groin grabs. You beat him into submission by **** him with your hands and using full Encourage punches, with kicks and face slaps/punching if he can take it like in "Training Day" with no gloves. You hit him all over his body, but really focus on his nuts. Finally, after you've knocked him down to the mat, you grab his balls from between his legs and pull them backwards, tugging hard! Even pulling him off the ground and backwards from the Encourage and you hold him there. This Encouraged his final tap out. Now for his total: You position him so his head is under his dick and jerk him off into his own face like you did in "Enjoy suffer and Swallow" while continuing to bust his balls with punches and squeezes (and whatever else you want to throw in)...

File name:Mistress Gaia - Beetle Juice.mp4
File Size: 544 MB
Duration: 00:13:46

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Beetle Juice.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Gaia - Relaxed Gratitude
« Reply #8798 on: July 09, 2023, 06:10:11 pm »
Mistress Gaia - Relaxed Gratitude

I arrive back from my training session at the gym, and my slave is waiting for me. He is of course appropriately on his knees and Im going to give him some instructions. I order him to kiss and worship my shoes, my bitch needs to show some gratitude. I then tell him to remove my trainers, he has to use his teeth to loosen my laces. This little task amuses me, and I get him to continue the same process with my socks. I then get him to kiss my feet, as hes going to receive a reward for his good behavior. I tell him to lie on his back, as Im going to give him a footjob. What a lucky slut he is. I begin teasing him and rubbing his throbbing cock with my beautiful soft feet. I know my slut wants to cum, and I rub his cock a little faster. However, he must not cum without my permission. As I continue to taunt and tease him I can see he is getting desperate. Suddenly he squirts his mess and cums without my permission. He knows his ecstasy will be short lived. I give him a paper towel and order him to clean himself. Then stand with his legs open to receive his punishment for disobedience. I am going to give him a severe ball busting and I will enjoy every minute of it. As I begin to kick his balls my slut cringes in pain, I want him to suffer and I continue to kick him harder and harder. Its not long before my bitch falls to the floor in complete subservience. As he crawls on his knees for mercy, I allow him to worship and kiss my feet before leaving him to suffer his swollen cock and bruised balls. Its my version of his delayed gratitude...

File name:Mistress Gaia - Relaxed Gratitude.mp4
File Size: 788 MB
Duration: 00:12:19

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Gaia - Relaxed Gratitude.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Iside - Balls In Feverish Torment
« Reply #8799 on: July 09, 2023, 09:10:12 pm »
Mistress Iside - Balls In Feverish Torment

File name:Mistress Iside - Balls In Feverish Torment.mp4
File Size: 318 MB