Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 178533 times)

xorovod

Lady Bellatrix - Rubber Gimp Takes Two Fists - Goddess Pene...
« Reply #2400 on: February 22, 2021, 03:10:08 pm »
Lady Bellatrix - Rubber Gimp Takes Two Fists - Goddess Penelope

With this rubber gimp bound and exposed, I tell Goddess Penelope that I think his holes are hungry. But so are My fists. So I slip My strapon into his mangina straight away to prime him and it doesn't take long until I bury My fist into his arse. Seeing how easy it is to penetrate him, Penelope wants to have a go as well. While she slowly starts anal fingering him, I divert his attention with My cock in his mouth. When she plunges her wrist deeply inside of him he starts groaning so loudly I decide to inspect. That's when we put both of our hands inside of him for a double fisting. We won't be satisfied until we are both deep inside of him

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Anal Fisting, Fists, Lady Bellatrix, Goddess Penelope, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Extreme Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Lady_Bellatrix_-_Rubber_Gimp_Takes_Two_Fists_-_Goddess_Penelope.mp4
File Size: 128 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1791 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Bellatrix_-_Rubber_Gimp_Takes_Two_Fists_-_Goddess_Penelope.mp4

xorovod

Lady Bellatrix - Sissy Sucks Cock To Stay in the Harem - Mi...
« Reply #2401 on: February 22, 2021, 06:10:09 pm »
Lady Bellatrix - Sissy Sucks Cock To Stay in the Harem - Mistress Esme, Miss Tiffany Naylor

Recently, I got together with two of My closest Domme friends, Mistress Esme and Miss Tiffany Naylor at a dungeon in London. One of Esme's sissy's had been misbehaving so we have no other alternative than to teach him a lesson. And if he wants to continue serving her, he is going to have to prove his worth by sucking another man's cock. It just so happened that we had a spare slave in a cage to we put this sissy to the test and he soon finds himself on his knees with the tip in his mouth. So eager to please the three dominatrices, he takes the caged slave's cock even deeper in his mouth while looking up at us adoringly. We push hard on the back of the sissy's head as our cackling echos throughout the dungeon. We tell the other slave to fuck the sissy's face and he really starts thrusting. It has been quite a while since the slave has cum and we tell the sissy if he really wants to impress us that he has to suck to completion.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Make Me Bi, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Blowjob, Gay Blowjob, Face Fucking, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress Esme, Mistress Tiffany Taylor

File name:Lady_Bellatrix_-_Sissy_Sucks_Cock_To_Stay_in_the_Harem_-_Mistress_Esme__Miss_Tiffany_Naylor.mp4
File Size: 171 MB
Duration: 00:15:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1439 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Bellatrix_-_Sissy_Sucks_Cock_To_Stay_in_the_Harem_-_Mistress_Esme__Miss_Tiffany_Naylor.mp4

xorovod

Lady Bellatrix - Triple Trample for Three Slaves - Mistress...
« Reply #2402 on: February 22, 2021, 09:10:10 pm »
Lady Bellatrix - Triple Trample for Three Slaves - Mistress Esme, Miss Tiffany Naylor

After My good friends Mistress Esme and Miss Tiffany Naylor have had our feet well worshipped, we decide it's high time for a change of activities. With these three losers lined up in front of us, Tiffany thinks it would be a great idea to walk across all three of them. Seeing how much fun it looks, I decide to give it a go as well although they are a bit lumpy. So Esme tells them to all lie down flat so she can walk across them easier and says how bouncy the middle one is, so of course Tiffany and I have to fact check that. We enjoy taking turns trampling them and walking back and forth across their backs. And after a bit of "slave surfing" we decided we finally found a use for them - as human furniture.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Trample, Lady Bellatrix, Stomping, Human Furniture, Jumping

File name:Lady_Bellatrix_-_Triple_Trample_for_Three_Slaves.mp4
File Size: 167 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3233 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Bellatrix_-_Triple_Trample_for_Three_Slaves.mp4

xorovod

Lady Bellatrix - Walking All Over Our Latest Victim with Go...
« Reply #2403 on: February 23, 2021, 12:10:12 am »
Lady Bellatrix - Walking All Over Our Latest Victim with Goddess Penelope - Trampling

Circling our latest victim like ravenous sharks, Goddess Penelope and I ponder what we should do to our new subject. He seems so skinny and frail but we hear he can take a beating so we decide to walk all over him. We take turns stepping on him in our high heels but we want to see how much weight he can take. Taking our shoes off, we kick and slap his balls with our feet before jumping up on down on him. Much to our amusement, he can take as much as we give.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Trample, Stomping, Ball Stomping, Upskirt, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:Lady_Bellatrix_-_Walking_All_Over_Our_Latest_Victim_with_Goddess_Penelope.mp4
File Size: 126 MB
Duration: 00:12:29
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1221 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Bellatrix_-_Walking_All_Over_Our_Latest_Victim_with_Goddess_Penelope.mp4

xorovod

Banana Jacks - The Employee Punishment Room - Aubrey Kate -...
« Reply #2404 on: February 23, 2021, 03:10:05 am »
Banana Jacks - The Employee Punishment Room - Aubrey Kate - Transsexual

WHEN YOUR BOSS IS PISSED, BETTER EXPECT TO BE PUNISHED AND SUCK HER COCK!

Your TS Boss expects your work to be on time. If She is not happy with your work, you go to THE EMPLOYEE PUNISHMENT ROOM.

When it is Punishment Time you are going to be WATERBOARDED, WITH PISS WATER SHE GETS FROM THE TOILET, UNTIL YOU CHOKE. UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO SUCK HER COCK!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Banana Jacks, Boss, Aubrey Kate, Employee, Anal, BDSM, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Chastity Play, Confined Cock, Curvy, Dominatrix, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Fem Dom, Domination, Fetish, Gay, High Heels, Kinky, Nylons Stockings, Swallow, Tattoo, TS, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Transsexual Domination, TS Cock, Water Boarding

File name:101753_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 782 MB
Duration: 00:10:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

101753_shoot_high.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Lexi - Beta Gets Pallet Wrapped...
« Reply #2405 on: February 23, 2021, 06:10:05 am »
Brat Princess 2 - Amber and Lexi - Beta Gets Pallet Wrapped and Facesat

Amber and Lexi wrap their beta loser with some plastic. He is such a pushover and will let the pretty girls do anything to him. Once he's all wrapped up and can't use his hands the girls tell him to lay on the bed. They want to use his face! The girls sit on him together. The poor little loser can't breathe with the brat girls all over him in their shiny pants. The girls want the beta to turn funny colors. It's hilarious when he can't breathe. He's such a beta loser! Girls just want to destroy him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Amber, Lexi, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Young Mistress, Fluffy, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Amber_and_Lexi_-_Beta_Gets_Pallet_Wrapped_and_Facesat__4K_.mp4
File Size: 2.60 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:12:07
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Amber_and_Lexi_-_Beta_Gets_Pallet_Wrapped_and_Facesat__4K_.mp4

xorovod

Brat Princess 2 - BP - Pain Slave Audition ends in Catastro...
« Reply #2406 on: February 23, 2021, 09:10:07 am »
Brat Princess 2 - BP - Pain Slave Audition ends in Catastrophe - Ballbusting

The Brat Princesses are auditioning a new pain slave. Chloe, Jackie, Macy, and Raquel want to see if it can take decent ball kicks. Macy starts off the audition. Then Jackie, Raquel, and Chloe take their turns. The auditionee is taking kicks well-enough, but the girls want to be able to give him their hardest. Only a few select slaves who can take the hardest kicks and punches can satisfy the sadistic desires of a Brat Princess. The auditionee really pushes himself to be able to impress the beautiful girls. He pushes himself further than he can handle and takes one last kick from Miss Chloe that takes him out. His injury is just too severe for the camera to capture. This clip is very hot and very brutal!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Princess Chloe, Jackie Gold, Macy Cartel, Brat Princess 2, Group Domination, Raquel Roper, Young Mistress, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:BP_-_Pain_Slave_Audition_ends_in_Catstrophie__4K_.mp4
File Size: 2.36 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:10:51
Video: HEVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 30.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BP_-_Pain_Slave_Audition_ends_in_Catstrophie__4K_.mp4

xorovod

DomNation - Erections And Orgasms Are Forbidden - Mistress ...
« Reply #2407 on: February 23, 2021, 12:10:10 pm »
DomNation - Erections And Orgasms Are Forbidden - Mistress Renee Trevi - Cage

Dressed in exquisite, seductive lingerie, Mistress Renee Trevi has locked up her X Boyfriend's cock for three weeks in an inescapable chastity cage that will not permit erections or orgasms. To make matters worse, he now must live 24/7 in a steel cage at the bottom of Mistress bed. He is now forever imprisoned in a steel cage, and his forever flaccid cock remains imprisoned in a steel chastity cage.

To tease and humiliate him further, she instructs him to jerk himself off for her amusement, but of course he fails miserably because he has no access to his cock through his chastity cage. All he can do is stroke the outside of his cock cage in utter frustration, as Mistress Renee dangles the key to his freedom over his head, while mocking and degrading him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BDSM, Masturbation Instruction, Mistress, Renee Trevi, Jerk-Off Commands, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, Orgasm Control, Bondage Male, Bondage, Chastity Male, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:DomNation - Erections And Orgasms Are Forbidden - Mistress Renee Trevi.mp4
File Size: 929 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:09:45
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 13.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DomNation - Erections And Orgasms Are Forbidden - Mistress Renee Trevi.mp4

xorovod

Goddess SPAM - buy and die l'Amour - Wrapped Up in Cling Film - Tramp...
« Reply #2408 on: February 23, 2021, 03:10:09 pm »
Goddess SPAM - buy and die l'Amour - Wrapped Up in Cling Film - Trampling

Goddess SPAM - buy and die l'Amour. You know her very well from the previous clips - 'Introducing you Goddess SPAM - buy and die l'Amour', 'Arranging a Party', 'Filthy Trampling by Goddess SPAM - buy and die l'Amour' and The Poor Slave'. Such a merciless Goddess. Another punishment for slave Elvis. This time he is wrapped up in cling film lying down on the cold hard floor inside the prison cell, so he can't move too much. Goddess SPAM - buy and die is coming back to have some fun with him bringing him some crisps, but the crisps will be crushed. Basically slave Elvis will be trampled absolutely full weight and Goddess SPAM - buy and die looks so beautiful standing on him as she totally loves the fact that he is beneath her riding boots helpless and he can't move and that's the place where he belongs. The slave is struggling a lot in this clip and he is moaning in pain. Obviously that punishment is too much for him. Poor slave. You know Goddess SPAM - buy and die l'Amour already and her style of domination. She is wearing brown leather riding boots, white jodhpurs and black leather jacket in this clip. A lot of Verbal Humiliation as well.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Jodhpurs, SPAM - buy and die l'Amour, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Riding Boots, Boot Domination, Trampling, Trample, Verbal Humiliation, Object Crush, Crushing, Stomping, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Goddess SPAM - buy and die l_Amour - Wrapped Up in Cling Film.mp4
File Size: 725 MB
Duration: 00:09:01
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 11.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess SPAM - buy and die l_Amour - Wrapped Up in Cling Film.mp4

xorovod

Lady Bellatrix - Ballbusted for Leering at the Ladies - Mis...
« Reply #2409 on: February 23, 2021, 06:10:11 pm »
Lady Bellatrix - Ballbusted for Leering at the Ladies - Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Ballbusting

Mistress Nikki Whiplash and I have had it with this pathetic male for leering at us. We know that we're gorgeous and let's face it, we do dress provocatively but his unwanted advances are creepy and we want to do something about it. When he claims to not know why he finds himself in this particular predicament, I swiftly knee him in the balls to jog his memory. After verbally debasing him, Nikki starts having a go at his exposed nutsack. It really frustrates and annoys us that he claims to be innocent of ogling us so the two of us take turns ball busting him in a femdom frenzy. In order for harder impact, I've had to take My shoes off so I can bust his balls barefoot but Nikki opts to keep her platform boots to deliver the hard blows. We keep on kneeing him in the balls and laughing at his reactions but he deserves everything he has coming. We're not really sure if he's getting the message so we both dig our fingernails into his nut sack. Unfortunately, the scent of his ball sack gets on our pretty hands so we have to resort to flipping him over on his hands and knees and kicking him while he is on all fours. To our delight, this seems to work much better.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Nikki Whiplash, Lady Bellatrix, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mistress, Nikki Whiplash, Bellatrix

File name:Lady Bellatrix - Ballbusted for Leering at the Ladies - Mistress Nikki Whiplash.mp4
File Size: 88.9 MB
Resolution: 876 x 480
Duration: 00:15:42
Video: AVC, 876x, 25.000 FPS, 610 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Bellatrix - Ballbusted for Leering at the Ladies - Mistress Nikki Whiplash.mp4

xorovod

Lady Bellatrix - Foot Domination in My Dungeon - Foot Worship
« Reply #2410 on: February 23, 2021, 09:10:11 pm »
Lady Bellatrix - Foot Domination in My Dungeon - Foot Worship

Down in My dungeon, I've got My slave on a chain, teasing him with the thing he wants the most. I know he goes weak at the knees for My feet but first I tell him to inspect My latest mani/pedi, because he paid for them. After he compliments Me on how perfect My feet are, I permit him to start kissing My shoes but it might be difficult with the spikes. But before he worships My bare feet, I make him grovel in an embarrassing high pitched tone. Slowly removing the shoe to behold My gorgeous foot, he starts sucking on each toe. As he multi-tasks by massaging and sucking, I tell him if he does a good enough job, there might be a reward.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Bellatrix, Verbal Humiliation, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Lady Bellatrix - Foot Domination in My Dungeon.mp4
File Size: 107 MB
Duration: 00:09:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1456 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Bellatrix - Foot Domination in My Dungeon.mp4

xorovod

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Akella - I Don't Like Mondays...
« Reply #2411 on: February 24, 2021, 12:10:12 am »
Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Akella - I Don't Like Mondays - Complete Film - Whipping

Mistress Akella harbours a hatred for Mondays. so a stress toy slave is required on whom she can release her pent up anger. He does little to appease her at first with a pathetic attempt at worshipping her boots, so when she finally unleashes her frustrations on him, it's an even worse day for the hapless slave!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Akella, Femme Fatale Films, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Paddling, Paddle, Spitting, Boots, Mistress, Akella, Boots, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Verbal Humiliation, Gagging, Humiliation, Degradation, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:i_dont_like_mondays_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 870 MB
Duration: 00:16:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

i_dont_like_mondays_complete_hd.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Such Pleasure but mainly Pain - Miss Madiso...
« Reply #2412 on: February 24, 2021, 03:10:14 am »
Club Stiletto - Such Pleasure but mainly Pain - Miss Madison - Female Domination

Gorgeous Domina Miss Madison has her slave locked in her floor box and is sitting on his face as the scene opens. "Just another day of abusing my slave" she says. She looks down on her slave and wonders aloud what she might do with him today. Since leaving him there alone doesn't make for very good video, she decides she will walk all over him instead. "I know you'd like to spend the day under my ass" she tells him, "but I think I'm going to walk all over you instead. Miss Madison then proceeds to do just that, his head, his chest, stomach, all the way down his legs, and then on his cock and balls. She stops at that point and kicks him in the balls and uses her toes to squeeze his nuts. She also rubs the soles of her feet over his mouth and makes him stick his tongue between each toe before standing on his face.

The slave is in pain but clearly aroused and she laughs at his erect cock before stepping on it some more. "A little pain and pleasure, it should never feel too good" she tells him. Her weight certainly causes the slave a lot of pain especially as she steps on more tender parts of the body including his thighs. The slave twists and raises his legs and she orders him to lay them flat and spread them. Miss Madison literally tramples the slave everywhere and once she feels she has made him suffer enough she makes him lick his own ball sweat and precum off her feet. "I bet you wish I'd stand here like this and take a dump" she says, threatening to leave him laying there in her chocolate and nectar all-night. She finally sits on his face and says "This also doubles as a good smother box." She just laughs as the slave soon starts to kick for air.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Club Stiletto, Miss Madison, Madison, Mistress, Trampling, Trample, Toes Licking, Blonde, Blond hair, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:lmf-such-pleasure-but-mainly-pain.mp4
File Size: 624 MB
Duration: 00:08:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lmf-such-pleasure-but-mainly-pain.mp4

xorovod

Men Are Slaves - A Slave In A Cage - Mistress Melody - Foot...
« Reply #2413 on: February 24, 2021, 06:10:05 am »
Men Are Slaves - A Slave In A Cage - Mistress Melody - Foot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Melody, Mistress, Melody, Men Are Slaves, Cage, Blonde, Blond Hair, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:ASlaveInACage.mp4
File Size: 215 MB
Duration: 00:04:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6004 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ASlaveInACage.mp4

xorovod

DirtyDommes - Cuckolded slave husband - Fetish Liza - Cuckold
« Reply #2414 on: February 24, 2021, 09:10:05 am »
DirtyDommes - Cuckolded slave husband - Fetish Liza - Cuckold

I keep my enslaved husband under my desk, close to my high heels and nyloned feet. For sex, I use my toyboys and my cuckold hubby can only dream about feeling my nyloned legs and feet around his cock like this. He has to watch of course, how this huge dick gets the attention and how I make him cum on my pantyhose. Step by step I train my cuckold slave to serve me better, next time he will need to suck my toyboy's dick and eat his spunk, ha ha.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pantyhose, Nylons, Fetish Liza, Liza, DirtyDommes, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Leather, Satin, Legjob, Leg Fucking, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Cum on Legs

File name:Cuckolded_slave_husband.mp4
File Size: 358 MB
Duration: 00:13:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cuckolded_slave_husband.mp4

xorovod

Lady Bellatrix - Stick Your Face In My Arse - Boot Worship
« Reply #2415 on: February 24, 2021, 12:10:03 pm »
Lady Bellatrix - Stick Your Face In My Arse - Boot Worship

Lounging around in My red lingerie and red thigh high boots, I stop for a rest in My boudoir. I have really put this slave through the paces today, and I am thinking of letting him sniff My arse as a reward. But these sexy boots are dirty so if he does a good job cleaning these with his tongue, maybe I'll let him lick My backside. He starts sucking on the heel, then licks the full lenght of the boot while I spread My legs to give him a good view. After inspecting My boots, I decide he's done a satisfactory job so I make him beg to stick his face in My arse. When he does, I start grinding and twerking so I can mark My territory on his face with My strong scent.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Bellatrix, Boots, Femdomboot, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Boot Fetish, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Smothering, Twerking

File name:Lady Bellatrix - Stick Your Face In My Arse.mp4
File Size: 193 MB
Duration: 00:07:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3375 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Bellatrix - Stick Your Face In My Arse.mp4

xorovod

Lady Bellatrix - Three Slaves Compete For My Attention - Fo...
« Reply #2416 on: February 24, 2021, 03:10:03 pm »
Lady Bellatrix - Three Slaves Compete For My Attention - Forced Bi

As an internationally renowned Dominatrix, I always seem to be surrounded by adoring slaves. One slave is not enough, and two is getting better, but with three slaves, I can make them compete for My attention. While one massages My feet, I notice the other caged slave is masturbating so I want to humiliate him. Calling in the third slave, I his nipples before making him stroke the other's cock. They're all a bunch of losers so I berate them while I make them get frisky with each other. Caged slave has a droopy cock so I make the gross old one suck him off. When he gets a bit harder, they wank each other furiously. While all of that is going on, I make them chant My name like a choir of slaves to remind them who The Boss is. With all the arousal in the air, I offer a reward to the first one who gives Me a money shot.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Make Me Bi, Lady Bellatrix, Forced Bi, Enforced Bi, Coerced Bi, Humiliation, Degradation, Cage, Gay Blowjob

File name:Lady Bellatrix - Three Slaves Compete For My Attention.mp4
File Size: 101 MB
Duration: 00:08:16
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1550 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Bellatrix - Three Slaves Compete For My Attention.mp4

xorovod

The English Mansion - Mistress Damara - Sunkissed Feet - Co...
« Reply #2417 on: February 24, 2021, 06:10:03 pm »
The English Mansion - Mistress Damara - Sunkissed Feet - Complete Movie - Foot Worship

Stunning Mistress Damara is relaxing by the hot tub, her dedicated sub eager to please and awaiting her orders. She tells him to remove her shoes and lick and worship her beautiful dainty feet, supervising his tongue as it gives her pleasure on the sole and arches. She likes how hard his cock is getting and gives him a teasing footjob, interspersed with some cruel slaps from the crop to stop him getting too excited. Mistress then sits her magnificent latex covered ass on his face as she teases him some more before she returns to relaxing for the afternoon.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Outdoors, Face Slap, Faceslap, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Footjob, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Latex, Rubber, Latex Domina

File name:Sun_Kissed_Feet.mp4
File Size: 737 MB
Duration: 00:14:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sun_Kissed_Feet.mp4

xorovod

BallbustingWorld - Bound for Honour May's pleasure - Ballbu...
« Reply #2418 on: February 24, 2021, 09:10:06 pm »
BallbustingWorld - Bound for Honour May's pleasure - Ballbusting

Stunning Honour May just loves busting balls, and Nadman is in the perfect - very vulnerable - position for her to give his a good kicking, squeezing and punching! Wearing stockings and super sexy lingerie with some vicious-looking shiny boots, Honour gets to work making Nadman scream with agony as she busts his big and completely vulnerable nuts as hard as she can! Poor Nadman can't even fall over to escape the agony for a short while, as he's bound to the A frame, his legs spread wide and his balls permanently exposed.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallbustingWorld, Honour May, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Boots

File name:bb1463-3000.mp4
File Size: 292 MB
Duration: 00:13:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1463-3000.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Kick him Where it HURTS - Miss Jasmine - Ba...
« Reply #2419 on: February 25, 2021, 12:10:05 am »
Club Stiletto - Kick him Where it HURTS - Miss Jasmine - Ballbusting

Beautiful Miss Jasmine has a wicked sadistic streak in her and as this scene opens you can see she has already put her slave through a lot as his body is covered in marks from her having just trampled him. She is just warming up though and says she plans to have have his balls match his torso before she is done. She starts by taking his balls and cock in her hands and twisting them like she's turning a faucet on a tap.

When she lets them go she quickly steps into him and brings her knee up to his groin. While the slave is still catching his breath Miss Jasmine steps back and lands a solid kick, one any pro kicker would be proud of, to his groin. First with the left foot and then the right. The slave is hung and now very hard so Jasmine steps forward and starts slapping his cock repeatedly, saying "I must say this is quite an effect means of stress relief. She stops occasionally to stroke his dick to insure he stays hard before slapping some more. By the time Jasmine is finished with the slave she has kicked him in the nuts over 55 times and kneed and slapped them probably an equal amount.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Asian, Miss Jasmine, Jasmine, Mistress, Club Stiletto, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:lmf-kick-him-where-it-hurts.mp4
File Size: 631 MB
Duration: 00:08:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lmf-kick-him-where-it-hurts.mp4