Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 184570 times)

xorovod

Bizarre Lady Jessica - slave Bobby to lick her on the bed
« Reply #5000 on: January 24, 2022, 09:10:07 am »
Bizarre Lady Jessica - slave Bobby to lick her on the bed

Femdom, Pussy Worship

File name:Bizarr Lady Jessica - slave Bobby to lick her on the bed.mp4
File Size: 85.9 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:11

D O W N L O A D:

Bizarr Lady Jessica - slave Bobby to lick her on the bed.mp4

xorovod

Dominant Licking 86 - Princess Nicole - Sexslave Education
« Reply #5001 on: January 24, 2022, 12:10:04 pm »
Dominant Licking 86 - Princess Nicole - Sexslave Education

Princess Nicole`s Sexsklaven Erziehung! Bobby wird von Sadistic Princess Nicole zum Sexsklaven erzogen. Stramm an der Hundeleine gehalten muss er auf ihr Kommando ihre Muschi lecken. Zunächst auf der Couch, verweist ihm die Bizarrlady schon bald auf den Boden und setzt sich auf sein Gesicht. Und lässt sich von ihm bis zum Orgamus lecken. Princess Nicole`s Sexslave Education! Bobby is educated by Sadistic Princess Nicole for sex slave Hard held on the dog leash he must lick her pussy on her command. First on the couch, the bizarre lady soon points him to the floor and sits down on his face. And lets him lick to the orgamus.

Femdom,Fetish,Pussy Worship

File name:Dominant Licking 86 - Princess Nicole - Sexslave Education.mp4
File Size: 224 MB
Duration: 00:10:24

D O W N L O A D:

Dominant Licking 86 - Princess Nicole - Sexslave Education.mp4

xorovod

Evil Woman - Chastity feet and heels worship tease
« Reply #5002 on: January 24, 2022, 03:10:06 pm »
Evil Woman - Chastity feet and heels worship tease

Me and my friend Mark just came back from the party together. I have noticed that he is staring at my dangling feet all the time, and have started to touching himself! He is also very curious about the keys I'm wearing on the anckle branclet... I'm giving him a ,,great" deal - he can worship my high heels, nylon and bare feet, in exchange for the freedom of his dick. I will lock up him in the chastity cage and tease him constantly. ;)

Chastity,Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Mistress,shoeslicking

File name:Evil Woman - Chastity feet and heels worship tease.mp4
File Size: 893 MB
Duration: 00:15:03

D O W N L O A D:

Evil Woman - Chastity feet and heels worship tease.mp4

xorovod

Female Worship - Liv Revamped - I'm About To Cum So Hard
« Reply #5003 on: January 24, 2022, 06:10:06 pm »
Female Worship - Liv Revamped - I'm About To Cum So Hard

Femdom, Pussy Worship

File name:Female Worship - Liv Revamped - I'm About To Cum So Hard.mp4
File Size: 153 MB
Duration: 00:06:30

D O W N L O A D:

Female Worship - Liv Revamped - I'm About To Cum So Hard.mp4

xorovod

GG producer - Goddess Grazi - Mat for my sweaty feet
« Reply #5004 on: January 24, 2022, 09:10:08 pm »
GG producer - Goddess Grazi - Mat for my sweaty feet

After a pleasant walk in the neighborhood park, the Goddess Grazi human rug was already at home waiting for the Goddess, eager to clean Her sneakers and comfort the Goddess' feet, even if it served as a good rug. Even though the Goddess's weight on top of him feels uncomfortable, he doesn't care, Her pleasure is what matters.
Goddess Grazi arrives, orders him to stand on the mat and steps, steps on his stomach and chest, mercilessly putting his big, heavy feet on the face of this poor slave who has to sniff the sweat of his stinky socks and breathe the air out of his sneakers, they really are sweaty but he can barely speak as the Goddess shoves her big sweaty foot into his mouth, he can only swallow a little and can barely breathe as the Goddess's weight is on his chest. it makes it a little harder to breathe but this loser knows he can't break down.
So Goddess Grazi digs in her feet more and more and to help lubricate she spits in his mouth until he chokes and moans, what a lucky day for this rug, don't you think?

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Spitting,Trampling

File name:GG producer - Goddess Grazi - Mat for my sweaty feet.mp4
File Size: 772 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:56

D O W N L O A D:

GG producer - Goddess Grazi - Mat for my sweaty feet.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Taylor Knight - Holiday Party Loser
« Reply #5005 on: January 25, 2022, 12:10:09 am »
Goddess Taylor Knight - Holiday Party Loser

Wow...It did not take us long at the holiday party tonight to spot YOU...OMG so lonely and pathetic...A virgin too? Whatever..we want to take you home, use you for $ and give you many BITCH tasks..It will be quite humiliationg LOSER...But all you care about is hanging out with us right?

Bootlicking, Femdom

File name:Goddess Taylor Knight - Holiday Party Loser.mp4
File Size: 881 MB
Duration: 00:08:01

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Taylor Knight - Holiday Party Loser.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Lola Ruin - Stocking teased slave II
« Reply #5006 on: January 25, 2022, 03:10:10 am »
Mistress Lola Ruin - Stocking teased slave II

Cocktease, Femdom, Teasing

File name:Mistress Lola Ruin - Stocking teased slave II.mp4
File Size: 757 MB
Duration: 00:10:18

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Lola Ruin - Stocking teased slave II.mp4

xorovod

Pantyhose Supremacy - Mistress Kozmina Mistress Monica - ...
« Reply #5007 on: January 25, 2022, 06:10:13 am »
Pantyhose Supremacy - Mistress Kozmina _ Mistress Monica - Pantyhose Prisoner

Bondage,Cbt,Femdom,Humiliation

File name:Pantyhose Supremacy - Mistress Kozmina _ Mistress Monica - Pantyhose Prisoner.mp4
File Size: 1.84 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:55:51

D O W N L O A D:

Pantyhose Supremacy - Mistress Kozmina _ Mistress Monica - Pantyhose Prisoner.mp4

xorovod

Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Horse Cock Pegging
« Reply #5008 on: January 25, 2022, 09:10:14 am »
Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Horse Cock Pegging

The Monster Cock video is here! Watch me ruin this slaves ass hole with my f1st!! And then my Massive 16 inch strapon!! This was a special moment for me. This slut took my f1sting cherry! And I didn't expect him to take the full length of my GIANT DICK!!! Also I'm wearing red latex leggings! THIS IS A MUST SEE! Do let me know what you think!!

Assworship,Femdom,Strapon

File name:Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Horse Cock Pegging.mp4
File Size: 778 MB
Duration: 00:07:41

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - 16 Inch Horse Cock Pegging.mp4

xorovod

Brutal-Facesitting - Mistress Camila Vamp(4K)
« Reply #5009 on: January 25, 2022, 12:10:04 pm »
Brutal-Facesitting - Mistress Camila Vamp(4K)

Sizzling hottie with dark hair and nerdy glasses knows she looks sexy in a silver corset and black stockings. She makes her kinky sub lick her soaked pussy. After her cunt gets all wet and slippery, her sex slave attaches a strapon to his face, and the vixen sits on him, impaling on the fake dick. The nerdy seductress lets him taste her hard nipples.

Assworship. Femdom, Pussy Worship

File name:Brutal-Facesitting - Mistress Camila Vamp - New !! Added 06.18.21 (4K).mp4
File Size: 1.49 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:23:17

D O W N L O A D:

Brutal-Facesitting - Mistress Camila Vamp - New !! Added 06.18.21 (4K).mp4

xorovod

Brutal-Facesitting - Mistress Eva Andersen
« Reply #5010 on: January 25, 2022, 03:10:07 pm »
Brutal-Facesitting - Mistress Eva Andersen

Russian mistress hops into red lingerie and black stockings. She is a horny dominatrix who loves facesitting, moving her hips to intensify the steamy pussy licking. The kinky mistress gives her lover a handjob but stops when he is close to cumming, controlling his orgasms. She lies on her tummy, letting her boy toy lick her pussy and a tight asshole.

Femdom,Footworship,Handjob,Milking,Pussy Worship

File name:Brutal-Facesitting - Mistress Eva Andersen - Added 07.16.21.mp4
File Size: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:19:39

D O W N L O A D:

Brutal-Facesitting - Mistress Eva Andersen - Added 07.16.21.mp4

xorovod

Jerky Girls - Prostate Milked By Miss Jasmine
« Reply #5011 on: January 25, 2022, 06:10:09 pm »
Jerky Girls - Prostate Milked By Miss Jasmine

WARNING!!!! THIS IS A GIGANTIC PROSTATE MILKING!!!
MISS JASMINE SHOWS A CLASS OF YOUNG GIRLS HOW TO EMPTY A BOY'S ENTIRE BODY!!
THIS IS A SPECTACULAR MILKING!!!!!

Miss Jasmine is from India...and skilled in all aspects of the Kama Sutra. Today, she is Teaching a Girl's class about "Prostate Stimulation". In front of a full class of wide eyed young Girls....Miss Jasmine demonstrates the Art of Prostate Milking. Miss Jasmine gives the male a good spanking first....and then She puts on some latex gloves....gets out some lubricant...and goes to work, as the Girls take notes. Miss Jasmine strokes the cock to gain an erection...then She penetrates the asshole. Once She has one finger inside, and has stroked the male to full attention....Miss Jasmine inserts a second finger!! The male begins to whine and cry....but Miss Jasmine continues. Encouraging the class of curious Girls to watch closely....Miss Jasmine an ENORMOUS ejaculation!!! The amount of semen that Miss Jasmine extracts is mind blowing!!! The Girls can't believe what they have just witnesses.....

Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Jerky Girls - Prostate Milked By Miss Jasmine.mp4
File Size: 638 MB
Duration: 00:11:08

D O W N L O A D:

Jerky Girls - Prostate Milked By Miss Jasmine.mp4

xorovod

Joanna Angel Clips - Femdom Strapon Joanna Angel Rough Pegging
« Reply #5012 on: January 25, 2022, 09:10:12 pm »
Joanna Angel Clips - Femdom Strapon Joanna Angel Rough Pegging

Femdom, Strapon

File name:Joanna Angel Clips - Femdom Strapon Joanna Angel Rough Pegging.mp4
File Size: 902 MB
Duration: 00:20:33

D O W N L O A D:

Joanna Angel Clips - Femdom Strapon Joanna Angel Rough Pegging.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Anna Elite - Owning His Hole
« Reply #5013 on: January 26, 2022, 12:10:10 am »
Mistress Anna Elite - Owning His Hole

Tell me how much you want this cock...'
My owned and collared slave Tom is restrained tightly to my fucking bench. His face pressed into the harsh leather and the thick straps keeping him exactly where I want him.
It has been a short whilst since slave T has taken my huge strap-on cock, if he wants to be thoroughly filled today, I will ensure he begs for the privilege.
Dressed in a black and gold lace body and leather knee high boots, my outfit alone is enough to make my eager cock slut desperate for me. I thoroughly enjoy humiliating him over his uncontrollable excitement to take my thick, long strap-on dick and please me in such a desperate and degrading way.
Slave T knows that this is his only purpose, the only way he should ever be allowed to 'enjoy' sexual activities. I intent to utterly own his hole with my 10-inch cock again, further cementing his submission to me.
I slide two fingers into his waiting ass, it feels extra tight today. I can tell it is going to be a very tight fit to get my huge black cock in, but my slut will take it, he will do anything to please me. Two fingers become three as I work his little hole, getting him ready to take the deep fucking of his life. Slut T's ass needs serious training and I intend to administer it. He is so desperate to be fucked, his whiny pleas get louder, and I finally decide it's time to really own that ass!
I slide the tip of my thick strap-on in, working his hole slowly to start with I start to build the pace, driving more and more of my girthy cock into him, his whimpering making me want to fuck him harder. I drive my merciless cock in harder until my slut is fully impaled on my strap-on, his ass stretching around it. This is the only way he can get any sort of pleasure; his useless, pathetic cock has no right to slide into anything other than his cock cage, we both know it.
As I pound my claimed fuck hole harder, I have my slut recite "Miss Anna owns my pussy", damn right I do! I laugh at this pathetic fuck toy of mine; he brings me so much amusement. Each thrust reiterates my ownership of him, his fuck hole now feeling thoroughly used and gaping wide open.
I have my strap-on slut look back at me while I use and spit on his fuck hole. He looks so incredibly pathetic taking every inch of my big cock.
My strap-on slut finally complains that his ass is getting sore, however I decide when we are done! I make him count down the final ten super hard thrusts, his hole is mine to destroy after all.

Femdom,Humiliation,Strapon

File name:Mistress Anna Elite - Owning His Hole.mp4
File Size: 815 MB
Duration: 00:11:01

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Anna Elite - Owning His Hole.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Iside - Squeezed Balls And Denied Orgasm
« Reply #5014 on: January 26, 2022, 03:10:12 am »
Mistress Iside - Squeezed Balls And Denied Orgasm

CUSTOM REQUEST 
In this video request, you and your beautiful friend just decided to play a sadistic game on your slave. The main target will be his balls. You begin to scratch them, to squeeze them repeatedly with your beautiful hands, more and more strongly. Immediately after you will start with punches which obviously must be ruthless. Slave's balls have no escape and you two look very amused by all of this. At a certain point you order the slave to masturbate and while he desperately tries to satisfy your request you continue to abse his balls in various ways. During the video I would like to see you extremely sadistic and ruthless ... The duration of the video requested should be around 10 minutes. A few more minutes is not a problem.
PS: If you have an idea or want to request a personalized video request, write me in my official email

VIDEO RICHIESTA 
In questa video richiesta lei e la sua bellissima amica avete appena deciso di fare un gioco sadico su uno schiavo . L'obiettivo principale saranno le sue palle. Iniziate a  graffiarle, a spremerle ripetutamente con le vostre bellissime mani, in modo sempre più forte. Subito dopo iniziate con i pugni che ovviamente devono essere spietati. Le palle dello schiavo non hanno scampo e voi due sembrate molto divertite da tutto questo. Ad un certo punto ordinate allo schiavo di masturbarsi e mentre tenta disperatamente di soddisfare la vostra richiesta voi continuate ad abusare delle sue palle in vari modi. Durante il video mi piacerebbe vedervi estremamente sadiche e spietate... La durata della video richiesta dovrebbe essere di circa 10 minuti. Qualche minuto in più non è un problema.
 Nota: Se pensi di avermi vista in giro o da qualche parte ...sappi che potrei avere una gemella !!!

Bondage,Cbt,Femdom,Hypno

File name:Mistress Iside - Squeezed Balls And Denied Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 470 MB
Duration: 00:10:40

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Iside - Squeezed Balls And Denied Orgasm.mp4

xorovod

Russian-Mistress - Mistress Rita Fox (4K) - 4
« Reply #5015 on: January 26, 2022, 06:10:14 am »
Russian-Mistress - Mistress Rita Fox (4K) - 4

It doesn't matter if the dom's sexy feet are in stockings or nude, as long as they find the way to the sub's mouth. The self-confident temptress in leather gloves grabs the man by the marbles and gives him a naughty gaze. Holding her slave by the chain, the seductive belle guides him to the floor and teases his balls during the feet worshipping session.

Femdom, Femdom 4K, Footworship

File name:Russian-Mistress - Mistress Rita Fox (4K) - 4.mp4
File Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:13:37

D O W N L O A D:

Russian-Mistress - Mistress Rita Fox (4K) - 4.mp4

xorovod

Anikas Cock and Ball Trample - Skin the Snake close-up edition
« Reply #5016 on: January 26, 2022, 09:10:05 am »
Anikas Cock and Ball Trample - Skin the Snake close-up edition

Anika is wearing snake skin heels and uses them to destroy rugs balls. She ruins his cock and balls by marching all over them with her heels for 90% of the clip. She then squeezes the cum out with her bare feet, but then continues for another 2-3 minutes after flattening the slaves cum-less bruised ball sack.

Ballbusting,Cbt,Crushing,Femdom,High,Heels,Trampling

File name:Anikas Cock and Ball Trample - Skin the Snake close-up edition.mp4
File Size: 474 MB
Duration: 00:10:44

D O W N L O A D:

Anikas Cock and Ball Trample - Skin the Snake close-up edition.mp4

xorovod

Bon Vue Enterprises - Asa Akira - Golden Feet
« Reply #5017 on: January 26, 2022, 12:10:06 pm »
Bon Vue Enterprises - Asa Akira - Golden Feet

This time around Mark Frenchy plays the secret agent James Bound as he needs to get the real name of the evil Red Dragon from the beautiful Asa Akira and to do that he needs to give her what she wants and what she wants is Jame's pain. Asa has James worship her feet before she kicks his cock and balls 50 times, she also smothers him making him gasping for air. Soon they are having heated sex being turned on by the kinky abuse.

Asian,Femdom,Footjob,Footworship,Humiliation,Pussy Worship

File name:Bon Vue Enterprises - Asa Akira - Golden Feet.mp4
File Size: 1.10 GB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:49:38

D O W N L O A D:

Bon Vue Enterprises - Asa Akira - Golden Feet.mp4

xorovod

Evil Woman - 1 slave 4 dommes orgasm control with milking m...
« Reply #5018 on: January 26, 2022, 03:10:06 pm »
Evil Woman - 1 slave 4 dommes orgasm control with milking machine

1 slave is being milked mercilessly for over an hour now by 4 dommes. He beg us to stop, but we are the ones which deciding if and when to stop. ;)The only thing he deserve is ruined orgasm mixed with post orgasm toture!
With Lady Perse, Black Widow and Lady LIlith

Femdom,Forced,Orgasm,Milking,Young Mistress

File name:Evil Woman - 1 slave 4 dommes orgasm control with milking machine.mp4
File Size: 507 MB
Duration: 00:11:29

D O W N L O A D:

Evil Woman - 1 slave 4 dommes orgasm control with milking machine.mp4

xorovod

Facesitting Paradise - Miss July - A Rude Awakening
« Reply #5019 on: January 26, 2022, 06:10:09 pm »
Facesitting Paradise - Miss July - A Rude Awakening