Author Topic: Merciless Mistresses  (Read 178356 times)

xorovod

AstroDomina - Goddess Sydney - Interogation Beatdown
« Reply #6560 on: September 27, 2022, 01:11:30 pm »
AstroDomina - Goddess Sydney - Interogation Beatdown

It's very simple, either you cave as a result of my kicks to the nuts, or you cave to my seduction techniques. Either way, I win. ---------- Sydney is getting closer to finding the General. She has captured one of his sergeants and dru.g him into her dungeon where she plans to extract the location of the General. Being in the military for many years, the sergeant is trained to withstand many techniques. But he probably has never come in contact with someone like Sydney. He seems to have no intention of telling her the General's whereabouts. Sydney starts by flicking his balls and moves to kicking very quickly. The sergeant seems to be taking the abus.e fairly well, but eventually he must cave to the power of Sydney's boots. And if he doesn't, maybe Sydney has other ways of convincing him.

Tags: Asian Ballbusting Cbt Femdom Handjob Kicking Milking

File name:AstroDomina - Goddess Sydney - Interogation Beatdown.mp4
File Size: 1.96 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:26:43

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina - Goddess Sydney - Interogation Beatdown.mp4

xorovod

Bondage Liberation - Elise Graves - Poke Fun
« Reply #6561 on: September 27, 2022, 04:11:54 pm »
Bondage Liberation - Elise Graves - Poke Fun

Elise is in a blue mood and is looking for a way to cheer herself up. She knows that making Dart Tech suffer will probably be just the pick me up that she is looking for, so she securely ties him to the bondage bed in red rope. It is evident that Dart is going to need a gag to muffle his screams, as Elise is hell bent on tickling him repeatedly. But this is not enough. Elise then ties Dart?s balls and pulls them to the ceiling, making him create a harsh back bend with little support. Elise takes this opportunity to slide a very spikey acupressure may underneath Dart?s back, so that when she lowers him down, he is now resting on the mat. This mat is sharp! Seeing it as a date with destiny, Elise jumps on Dart?s body and begins toying with him through tickling, teasing, and tormenting him, resulting in a powerful orgasm for each of them.

Tags: Bondage Cbt Femdom Handjob Tickling

File name:Bondage Liberation - Elise Graves - Poke Fun.mp4
File Size: 1.82 GB
Duration: 00:26:14

D O W N L O A D:

Bondage Liberation - Elise Graves - Poke Fun.mp4

xorovod

Clare Spanks Men - Gigi Allens - Gigi Gives BF Motivation
« Reply #6562 on: September 27, 2022, 07:12:44 pm »
Clare Spanks Men - Gigi Allens - Gigi Gives BF Motivation

Beautiful Gigi Allens is angry with her boyfriend for not proposing to her yet, so she decides to give him some motivation in the form of a sound spanking over her knee. She even uses the dreaded wooden bath brush to help make her point. He is left with a sore, red bottom and clarity.

Tags: Femdom Spanking

File name:Clare Spanks Men - Gigi Allens - Gigi Gives BF Motivation.mp4
File Size: 118 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:05:34

D O W N L O A D:

Clare Spanks Men - Gigi Allens - Gigi Gives BF Motivation.mp4

xorovod

Footdominas - ARIEL - Learning Games - Sneakers Worship
« Reply #6563 on: September 27, 2022, 10:13:49 pm »
Footdominas - ARIEL - Learning Games - Sneakers Worship

Ariel is a rich spoiled brat and sje is not interested so much in studying, even if she is highly intelligent. Her step-daddy hires a teacher with special teaching methods as the last hope, to prepare Ariel for the exams. But bratty Ariel has absolutelly no respect for this loser, she mocks his methods and make him her slave, having a lot of fun with him! Sneakers Worship After realizing that his methods are not working with Ariel, the desperate professor tells her that she must learn something, or he will have problem with her step-daddy. Ariel tells him that she wants some games and one of them is that he will lick her dirty sneakers clean! She promises that she will study after, so the poor professor starts to lick her shoes like a bitch! Ariel laughs at him and makes some photos of him at her feet. She threats him that she will send to her step-daddy, so the teacher licks with more passion!

Tags: Femdom Fetish shoeslicking

File name:Footdominas - ARIEL - Learning Games - Sneakers Worship.mp4
File Size: 975 MB
Duration: 00:11:35

D O W N L O A D:

Footdominas - ARIEL - Learning Games - Sneakers Worship.mp4

xorovod

Mistress Anna Elite - A Painful Predicament
« Reply #6564 on: September 28, 2022, 01:14:24 am »
Mistress Anna Elite - A Painful Predicament

Miss Diana and I have a willing slave strapped to a bench, and we tell him his cock and balls are going to be destroyed by us, purely for our enjoyment. As we assess his cock, it starts leaking precum, already very excited. We decide to start with his balls, and I bring out a perspex ball crusher. After slowly removing each screw, Miss Diana and I carefully attempt to place the slave?s balls into the contraption. The slave grunts as we manipulate his testicles to fit inside the ball crusher, but his balls aren?t complying! We decide to move on from his balls and place a clamp over his cock. The slave groans as I twist the metal screw slowly to increase the pressure of the clamp over his shaft. Once the clamp is secured tightly onto his cock, I get some rope to use as an alternative for the ball crusher.

Tags: Ballbusting Cbt Cocktease Femdom Fetish Latex Teasing

File name:Mistress Anna Elite - A Painful Predicament.mp4
File Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:08:19

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Anna Elite - A Painful Predicament.mp4

xorovod

Ruby Onyx - Caged Boot Worship!
« Reply #6565 on: September 28, 2022, 04:15:45 am »
Ruby Onyx - Caged Boot Worship!

All locked up in more ways than one, our little slave waits patiently to let him out of both his cages! Before we even consider his release me and @adreenacuckoldress have a job for him! Both sets of our gorgeous Thigh High Boots need attending too! We enjoy putting him to good use, making him our comfortable foot rest, having him lick spit from them and watching him take those heels in his mouth like a hard cock! We even bully him into licking up his precum, dirty boy! Question is...will we ever let him out!?

Tags: Bootlicking Chastity Femdom

File name:Ruby Onyx - Caged Boot Worship!.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:11:56

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - Caged Boot Worship!.mp4

xorovod

Ruby Onyx - Cucky Ready To Clean Up!
« Reply #6566 on: September 28, 2022, 07:16:42 am »
Ruby Onyx - Cucky Ready To Clean Up!

One of my favourite fantasy scenarios becomes reality! Me and my muscular alpha bull King Swole positioned on top of our little cucks cage! I'm his to do what he wants with! He fucks me like never before, driving his huge BBC into my pussy and I fucking love it! Directly beneath us awaits our pathetic little perving cuck! He sits patiently whilst we fuck in front of him! Once I have had my fix and my pussy is over flowing with cum he is beckoned! Watch as I make him slurp the alpha juices from my soaked pussy! Such a good clean up cuck!

Tags: Cuckold Femdom Handjob Humiliation Milking

File name:Ruby Onyx - Cucky Ready To Clean Up!.mp4
File Size: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:15:44

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - Cucky Ready To Clean Up!.mp4

xorovod

Alexxa Hell - The Fertility Clinic
« Reply #6567 on: September 28, 2022, 10:10:04 am »
Alexxa Hell - The Fertility Clinic

File name:Alexxa Hell - The Fertility Clinic.mp4
File Size: 2.56 GB
Duration: 00:18:10

D O W N L O A D:

Alexxa Hell - The Fertility Clinic.mp4

xorovod

Ballbusting World - BB1258 - Nikki and Carissa - The Weakne...
« Reply #6568 on: September 28, 2022, 01:11:48 pm »
Ballbusting World - BB1258 - Nikki and Carissa - The Weakness Of Balls

Tags: Cbt Femdom

File name:Ballbusting World - BB1258 - Nikki and Carissa - The Weakness Of Balls.mp4
File Size: 329 MB
Resolution: 720 x 576
Duration: 00:14:46

D O W N L O A D:

Ballbusting World - BB1258 - Nikki and Carissa - The Weakness Of Balls.mp4

xorovod

Club Stiletto - Best of Family Fantasy 3
« Reply #6569 on: September 28, 2022, 04:13:20 pm »
Club Stiletto - Best of Family Fantasy 3

Things get super kinky when it's all in the family!

Tags: Assworship Facesitting Femdom Handjob Milking Pussy Worship Spitting

File name:Club Stiletto - Best of Family Fantasy 3.mp4
File Size: 405 MB
Duration: 00:05:59

D O W N L O A D:

Club Stiletto - Best of Family Fantasy 3.mp4

xorovod

Female King - Delivery beta Sissy Outed Pegged
« Reply #6570 on: September 28, 2022, 07:14:47 pm »
Female King - Delivery beta Sissy Outed _ Pegged

I'm in my hotel room and I'm waiting for my packages to be delivered. I ordered a sexy dress with panties and stockings...
The hotel staff is taking forever to give me my package. It turns out one of the hotel staff is a SISSY.
He comes and delivers my box of sexy clothes but the box is opened and used.
I make this pervert sissy put it on and get pegged by me

Tags: Femdom Humiliation Sissy Strapon

File name:Female King - Delivery beta Sissy Outed _ Pegged.mp4
File Size: 813 MB
Duration: 00:22:21

D O W N L O A D:

Female King - Delivery beta Sissy Outed _ Pegged.mp4

xorovod

Femdom Austria - Teasing Punishment For Chastity Slave
« Reply #6571 on: September 28, 2022, 10:15:04 pm »
Femdom Austria - Teasing Punishment For Chastity Slave

Tags: Chastity Femdom Teasing

File name:Femdom Austria - Teasing Punishment For Chastity Slave.mp4
File Size: 417 MB
Duration: 00:11:19

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom Austria - Teasing Punishment For Chastity Slave.mp4

xorovod

Femdom Austria - Withe Lather Boots Licking
« Reply #6572 on: September 29, 2022, 01:15:49 am »
Femdom Austria - Withe Lather Boots Licking

Tags: Bootlicking Femdom Fetish

File name:Femdom Austria - Withe Lather Boots Licking.mp4
File Size: 389 MB
Duration: 00:18:58

D O W N L O A D:

Femdom Austria - Withe Lather Boots Licking.mp4

xorovod

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Hot Summer Days -Face Sitting
« Reply #6573 on: September 29, 2022, 04:17:13 am »
Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Hot Summer Days -Face Sitting

It's a super hot summer day and I should be joying the day by my pool, Dipping myself in the water getting my hot body wet and fresh, but I'm not because this moron fucked up my pool so I will sit on him until I'm happy and he agrees to fix my pool

Tags: Assworship Facesitting Femdom Findom Hypno Smother

File name:Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Hot Summer Days -Face Sitting.mp4
File Size: 668 MB
Duration: 00:11:25

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Hot Summer Days -Face Sitting.mp4

xorovod

Humiliation POV - Princess Amai - Begging Me To Lock Him Up...
« Reply #6574 on: September 29, 2022, 07:17:25 am »
Humiliation POV - Princess Amai - Begging Me To Lock Him Up AND Chastity Slave Tease _ Denial

Princess Amai! There are two full length clips, over 18 minutes for just $10.99!
Clip #1
Keeping a slave in chastity can be very taxing. When his cock is locked up, so is his mind. It is focused on me 24 hours a day, which can at times be annoying. He is always texting me, emailing me, telling me how pathetic he is, how much he worships me, how much he wants to serve me. Which is of course exactly what I want, but it can get boring. So I decided I needed some peace for awhile and decided to let my slave out of chastity. I brought him into my room and unlocked his cock and told him he was free. I told him he was too needy. I told him he was free to jerk off when I'm not around. But he couldn't wait, he started touching his dick right away! He was always a chronic masturbator and being in chastity really controlled his urges. He asked permission and I let him jerk off in front of me this one time...

Tags: Asian Chastity Cocktease Femdom Handjob Teasing

File name:Humiliation POV - Princess Amai - Begging Me To Lock Him Up AND Chastity Slave Tease _ Denial.mp4
File Size: 1.30 GB
Duration: 00:18:03

D O W N L O A D:

Humiliation POV - Princess Amai - Begging Me To Lock Him Up AND Chastity Slave Tease _ Denial.mp4

xorovod

Lady Valeska - Electric CBT Edging
« Reply #6575 on: September 29, 2022, 10:19:02 am »
Lady Valeska - Electric CBT Edging

Lady Valeska has her gimp in the bondage chair. The gimp has electrodes around their cock and is being teased by the vibrator of latex clad Lady Valeska.
Of course, the electrics are always going to be cranked up, adding to the intensity each time.
The gimp moans through a ball gag as they struggle with the increasing pain and torment with each addition to the dials. The moans quickly turning to eeks and yelps.
A release is granted, but by this point the electrodes are so intense, it?s a very painful orgasm. Lady Valeska delights in smearing the cum all over the face of the gimp.

Tags: Cbt Electrc Femdom Fetish Latex Milking

File name:Lady Valeska - Electric CBT Edging.mp4
File Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:08:22

D O W N L O A D:

Lady Valeska - Electric CBT Edging.mp4

xorovod

MahoganyQen - Hardcore Double Fucking - Evil Woman
« Reply #6576 on: September 29, 2022, 01:20:56 pm »
MahoganyQen - Hardcore Double Fucking - Evil Woman

Push by push me and EvilWoman fucked life out of our pathetic our bitch. Cruel fun with tied slave. Mouth and assfucking with thick cock by two cruel Mistresses

Tags: Bondage Femdom Humiliation Strapon

File name:MahoganyQen - Hardcore Double Fucking - Evil Woman.mp4
File Size: 783 MB
Duration: 00:09:00

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - Hardcore Double Fucking - Evil Woman.mp4

xorovod

Mandy Marx - Cheaters Never Win
« Reply #6577 on: September 29, 2022, 04:22:15 pm »
Mandy Marx - Cheaters Never Win

My boyfriend made his first and final mistake. Cheating. I have no mercy for spineless men who disobey trust. I?ll film every bit of his pain and suffering as I balance out his body on a metal wheel, strung from cock to nostrils. The pleasure he used to feel from my hand strokes is gone, because when I pull, his face aches with strain. This is my meanest. This is what he deserves. Never again, my dirty teased bitch. You crossed the QUEEN of denial.

Tags: Bondage Cocktease Femdom Handjob Milking Teasing

File name:Mandy Marx - Cheaters Never Win.mp4
File Size: 802 MB
Duration: 00:18:18

D O W N L O A D:

Mandy Marx - Cheaters Never Win.mp4

xorovod

PediPolice - Cute Shoes with Honey Hayes
« Reply #6578 on: September 29, 2022, 07:22:15 pm »
PediPolice - Cute Shoes with Honey Hayes

Honey Hayes stops by to meet her friend Alicia for another epic shopping trip. Upon arrival, she only finds Alicia's husband, Archer Legend. He offers her to come in and wait. He's eyes are focused on the gel sandals which really show off her sexy little feet. He tries to make casual conversation, but can't stop looking at her feet. Hoping to cover his embarrassment, he compliments her pedicure and asks about her shoes. This presents an opportunity for a closer look. The horny foot dude cannot resist taking a sneaky sniff of her bare foot. He thinks he's slick, but Honey knows what's up. Archer stumbles and stammers, eventually concocting a ridiculous challenge to get her short toes deep in his mouth. Honey Hayes is super ticklish and this only makes the foot pervert becomes more excited. Watch this exciting foot fetish dream come true and see how they both experience something uniquely incredible.

Tags: Femdom Fetish Footworship Tickling

File name:PediPolice - Cute Shoes with Honey Hayes.mp4
File Size: 662 MB
Duration: 00:08:56

D O W N L O A D:

PediPolice - Cute Shoes with Honey Hayes.mp4

xorovod

Ruby Onyx - Sweaty Foot Service (QHD)
« Reply #6579 on: September 29, 2022, 10:22:23 pm »
Ruby Onyx - Sweaty Foot Service (QHD)

So we are back! Me and Nikky French have been slogging away in the gym and my word we are a sweaty mess! Fortunately our caged foot boy is all ready and waiting for our teasing and our torment! Little does he know several acts of depravity await him! We are feeling spiteful so a thorough foot and armpit cleaning is in store! Our feet need a massage, they need licking clean and they need to explore the back of our slaves throat! Lots of rolling that little cage back and forth with our sweaty soles too!

Tags: Armpits Femdom Fetish Footworship

File name:Ruby Onyx - Sweaty Foot Service (QHD).mp4
File Size: 890 MB
Duration: 00:09:34

D O W N L O A D:

Ruby Onyx - Sweaty Foot Service (QHD).mp4