Author Topic: They Are Wide Open  (Read 137200 times)

xorovod

Belly pulsating and bulge from the fist while painful fisti...
« Reply #2240 on: May 17, 2021, 03:05:05 pm »
Belly pulsating and bulge from the fist while painful fisting with screaming - Juliana Kiss

Categories: Hand fisting

Tags: Juliana Kiss

File name:Belly pulsating and bulge from the fist while painful fisting with screaming - Juliana Kiss.mp4
File Size: 144 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 2938 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Belly pulsating and bulge from the fist while painful fisting with screaming - Juliana Kiss.mp4

xorovod

Blonde Sub Brittany Bardot Gets Completely Humiliated by Ho...
« Reply #2241 on: May 17, 2021, 06:05:06 pm »
Blonde Sub Brittany Bardot Gets Completely Humiliated by Honey Demon in Hardcore BDSM - DDF Network - Brittany Bardot, Honey Demon

Categories: DDF Network,Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines

Tags: Brittany Bardot,Honey Demon

Brittany Bardot's been a bad girl today, and her mistress, Honey Demon, intends to make her pay! First Honey tells the chained-up Brittany that she can only look down. After smacking her around, Honey plays with her titties before forcing her to bite down on a metal bar. After walking her around on a dog leash, Honey subjects to her to yet more exquisite humiliations. After torturing Brittany's eager asshole with a huge black dildo and brutally fisting her, she finishes by allowing her loyal sub to eat out her dripping snatch. This is a hardcore BDSM scene you won't forget!

File name:Blonde Sub Brittany Bardot Gets Completely Humiliated by Honey Demon in Hardcore BDSM - DDF Network - Brittany Bardot, Honey Demon.mp4
File Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:55:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3789 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Blonde Sub Brittany Bardot Gets Completely Humiliated by Honey Demon in Hardcore BDSM - DDF Network - Brittany Bardot, Honey Demon.mp4

xorovod

Christmas combo ft. @Carlos Sabino7 - XxxBabyMxxX
« Reply #2242 on: May 17, 2021, 09:05:06 pm »
Christmas combo ft. @Carlos_Sabino7 - XxxBabyMxxX

Tags: XxxBabyMxxX

Excited much? This video has everything!!!! on Christmas Eve I get spanked, disked down, did some deep throat, squirt a lot, got fisted and then Papi came inside my stretched gaping pussy like icing on the cake. You definitely need this one.

File name:Christmas combo ft. @Carlos_Sabino7 - XxxBabyMxxX.mp4
File Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:30:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5982 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Christmas combo ft. @Carlos_Sabino7 - XxxBabyMxxX.mp4

xorovod

Cum inside my gape - XxxBabyMxxX
« Reply #2243 on: May 18, 2021, 12:05:04 am »
Cum inside my gape - XxxBabyMxxX

Pretty much self explanatory. Papi fisted my pussy so we could stretch me out and cum drips straight inside me.

File name:Cum inside my gape - XxxBabyMxxX.mp4
File Size: 376 MB
Duration: 00:10:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 4825 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cum inside my gape - XxxBabyMxxX.mp4

xorovod

Dyke Fucks Me With Tools Until I Squirt - Davina Davis
« Reply #2244 on: May 18, 2021, 03:05:04 am »
Dyke Fucks Me With Tools Until I Squirt - Davina Davis

Categories: Hand fisting,Objects (Non-toys)

Tags: Davina Davis

My dad is SUCH AN ASSHOLE, as usual. He's always got me running his errands telling me I have to do "chores" to earn my allowance. All of my friends just get an allowance without having to do all this extra work. It's so unfair!!! I'm pretty sure this is chilld abusee of some sort, I'm gonna file a complaint. For todays errand, my dad's sending me to some biker shop to pick up a part for a Harley he doesn't even ride. He's always hanging around this place so I'm not sure why he couldn't just pick it up himself, but I need my allowance so I guess I have no other choice. When I arrived there was some slutty biker lady in booty shorts fixing a bike while totally ignoring me. Hmmmmm maybe she's the reason my dad spends so much time here.. Nah, no way. She's for sure a dyke. Not exactly my dads type.. I hope.. I was finally able to get her attention and she was so fucking rude to me!!!!! I tried to report her to the manager, but apparently, she is the manager. Just my luck. On top of her terrible attitude, the dumb bitch gave me the wrong part!!!!! This is why women shouldn't work on bikes!!!! I begged and pleaded for her to fix this fuck up but she kept refusing... Finally she got sick of me whining and told me she would comp the new part since my dad's such a "valued" customer.. But there was one condition... I had to make her cum! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! I knew there was no other way I could earn my allowance this week, so I sucked it up and started licking her sweaty pussy. At first I thought it was absolutely disgusting, but then I started to enjoy it... After she came on my face she bent me over the bike and told me it was my turn! I've never been with a lesbian before, so I just did what I was told and took it. ALL OF IT.. Including the giant ratchet she shoved inside of me!!!!! She fucked me with all sorts of dirty tools until my pussy couldn't take it anymore, then she shoved her fist inside of me until my pussy was stretched into a gaping hole, and I squirted all over her face!!!! She even licked my squirt of the ground!!! Yup, it's confirmed, she's a definetly a dyke. At least my mom has nothing to worry about.. Or does she.. I wasn't about to stick around and wait for this lesbian to get horny again, so I got dressed as fast as I could, and ran home to get my well earned allowance!

File name:Dyke Fucks Me With Tools Until I Squirt - Davina Davis.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:15:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9917 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dyke Fucks Me With Tools Until I Squirt - Davina Davis.mp4

xorovod

First Squirt Eva fun - Eva fun
« Reply #2245 on: May 18, 2021, 06:05:05 am »
First Squirt Eva_fun - Eva_fun

File name:First Squirt Eva_fun - Eva_fun.mp4
File Size: 217 MB
Duration: 00:05:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5016 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

First Squirt Eva_fun - Eva_fun.mp4

xorovod

Fisrt Fisting of 2020 ft @Nerdgasm732010 - XxxBabyMxxX
« Reply #2246 on: May 18, 2021, 09:05:04 am »
Fisrt Fisting of 2020 ft @Nerdgasm732010 - XxxBabyMxxX

.and that's how you start a new year! With a fist inside you. Thanks Logan for making it happen!!!

File name:Fisrt Fisting of 2020 ft @Nerdgasm732010 - XxxBabyMxxX.mp4
File Size: 432 MB
Duration: 00:15:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 3775 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisrt Fisting of 2020 ft @Nerdgasm732010 - XxxBabyMxxX.mp4

xorovod

Fisting Pussy Destroyed My Pussy Self Fisting Nad Great Org...
« Reply #2247 on: May 18, 2021, 12:05:05 pm »
Fisting Pussy Destroyed My Pussy Self Fisting Nad Great Orgasm, Gape!!! - April BigAss

Tags: April BigAss

File name:Fisting Pussy Destroyed My Pussy Self Fisting Nad Great Orgasm, Gape!!! - April BigAss.mp4
File Size: 460 MB
Duration: 00:12:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.310 FPS, 5084 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting Pussy Destroyed My Pussy Self Fisting Nad Great Orgasm, Gape!!! - April BigAss.mp4

xorovod

Fisting my Pussy Great Gape !! Inverted and Rare Fisting!!!...
« Reply #2248 on: May 18, 2021, 03:05:05 pm »
Fisting my Pussy Great Gape !! Inverted and Rare Fisting!!! Great Orgasm!!! - April BigAss

Tags: April BigAss

File name:Fisting my Pussy Great Gape !! Inverted and Rare Fisting!!! Great Orgasm!!! - April BigAss.mp4
File Size: 317 MB
Duration: 00:05:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.300 FPS, 8031 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting my Pussy Great Gape !! Inverted and Rare Fisting!!! Great Orgasm!!! - April BigAss.mp4

xorovod

GUY and GIRL FISTING AND HUGE TOYS SHOW - Spanishstar
« Reply #2249 on: May 18, 2021, 06:05:05 pm »
GUY and GIRL FISTING AND HUGE TOYS SHOW - Spanishstar

Categories: Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines,Objects (Non-toys)

Tags: Spanishstar

A boy helps me to fuck my ass with different huge toys ( incluyed a baseball bat ) and we also use my fist and hers to fisting

File name:GUY and GIRL FISTING AND HUGE TOYS SHOW - Spanishstar.mp4
File Size: 1004 MB
Duration: 00:12:30
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

GUY and GIRL FISTING AND HUGE TOYS SHOW - Spanishstar.mp4

xorovod

Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Lina
« Reply #2250 on: May 18, 2021, 09:05:05 pm »
Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Lina

Categories: Hand fisting,Sicflics

Tags: Lina

This intense fisting movie stars a stunning new amateur lady 'Lina', having her loose cunt stretched to her limits by her boyfriends huge hands. Lina is a beautiful young blond with a smoking hot body and greedy pussy she loves having fisted at any given moment by her man! She's a self confessed fisting whore and no human cock can ever satisfy her perverse needs. See her resting on her bed whilst reading a novel, as her boyfriend enters the room with a camera, mounts it on the bed and without any preparation, begins inserting his hand in her pussy from behind. Lina doesn't object in any way, in fact she loved the kinky surprise and the thought of being a spontaneous fisting whore made her clit throb with excitement. It isn't long before his whole fist is buried wrist deep in her snatch, and her orgasmic screams of pleasure grow louder as he penetrates her harder and faster with his hand. Lina turns over onto her side lifting her leg up in the air as he continues punch fucking her slack hole even harder. She's edging very close to her climax and ready to explode in ecstasy at any second, then gets back on her knees and bends over to be fisted more in doggy style position, till she finally succumbs to an explosive, mind blowing orgasm, making her entire body tremble with sensitivity. After her intense climax her boyfriend pulls her hole open in front of the camera, making it gape so loose we can see her cervix still throbbing as she catches her breath!

File name:Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Lina.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:10:19
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Lina.mp4

xorovod

Intense fisting in bondage - Sicflics - Lina
« Reply #2251 on: May 19, 2021, 12:05:04 am »
Intense fisting in bondage - Sicflics - Lina

Tags: Lina

The beautiful new amateur model 'Lina' returns in a thrilling update, restrained in bondage by her dominant boyfriend, fisted, fucked and inseminated by his seed in her slutty hole! This gorgeous girl with a perfect physique may look like a sweetheart but she's a self confessed fisting whore and loves being humiliated in the most extreme ways possible. See her restrained in bondage with her arms tied to a wooden stake behind her back, then bent over her boyfriends desk for him to have his devious way with her greedy pussy. He begins lubricating his fist and inserting it entirely up to the wrist, making her gasp in pleasure as soon as he enters her. The penetration intensifies and he punch fucks her hole with all his strength, slamming his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix whilst slapping her ass cheeks with the other hand. Listen to her orgasmic screams bellowing louder and louder as he continues annihilating her hole. This insatiable young slut loves every moment of her vaginal fisting destruction and reaches the most intense, body shattering climax. As soon as her orgasms complete, he pulls her towards him by the hips and slams his raging hard dick in her, blasting her balls deep with full powered thrusts till he blows his load in her loose bucket cunt, like a cum dump receptacle and shows it oozing out down her legs!

File name:Intense fisting in bondage - Sicflics - Lina.mp4
File Size: 982 MB
Duration: 00:08:49

D O W N L O A D:

Intense fisting in bondage - Sicflics - Lina.mp4

xorovod

Intense fisting threesome - Sicflics - Joline
« Reply #2252 on: May 19, 2021, 03:05:06 am »
Intense fisting threesome - Sicflics - Joline

Tags: Joline

This intense fisting movie stars a new submissive amateur model 'Joline', having her loose cunt punch fisted to destruction by two dominant men, till she squirts in a powerful climax! She's an attractive buxom brunette, with a greedy hole she loves having stretched and punished. It's her ultimate fantasy to be used as a fisting whore whilst restrained in bondage and thats precisely what she gets in this scene! Her masters shackle her wrists and ankles apart on the bed, with a ball gag in her mouth to muffle her screams of ecstasy. There's no doubt about it, Joline will be fisted and she'll be fisted very hard, much to her delight! One of them spreads her knees even wider apart as the other sinks his hand in to the wrist, and begins slamming her hole with all his strength. Hard twisting thrusts of his fist slam in and out of her cunt, blasting his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix! Listen to the loud squelching sounds of her sloshy hole, drooling profusely with her juices as he punches her snatch. She screams so loud through her ball gag and her eyes roll back into her head, as she edges near her euphoric climax, then erupts in a powerful squirting orgasm and succumbs to exhaustion!

File name:Intense fisting threesome - Sicflics - Joline.mp4
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:10:38

D O W N L O A D:

Intense fisting threesome - Sicflics - Joline.mp4

xorovod

I teach mom how to fist her cunt - Gartersex
« Reply #2253 on: May 19, 2021, 06:05:05 am »
I teach mom how to fist her cunt - Gartersex

Tags: Gartersex

I tell mom that I am glad she found out what I do for a living and go on to explain just how kinky I really have become. She does not seem surprised so I decide to take it further. Telling her how it turns me on that she knows and that I want to show her just how horny I am and I decide to Show mom how I love to fist my cunt. Dirty talking slut knows mom is a kinky whore too and I use the word cunt a lot in this video showing my mom how to fist her own cunt. How I should fist her and she fist me. Fuck faces, moans, wet pussy and a powerful orgasm as I cum on my hand and then zoom in nice and close to show off that dripping wet pussy

File name:I teach mom how to fist her cunt - Gartersex.mp4
File Size: 1.46 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:14:59
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 13.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

I teach mom how to fist her cunt - Gartersex.mp4

xorovod

Just got fisted - XxxBabyMxxX
« Reply #2254 on: May 19, 2021, 09:05:04 am »
Just got fisted - XxxBabyMxxX

Dogg Vision made it happen! I got fisted, and got Logan for a little support on the other end (Literally). By the way, I squirt a few times in the process. This is probably the hottest video I've ever shot!

File name:Just got fisted - XxxBabyMxxX.mp4
File Size: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:38:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4008 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Just got fisted - XxxBabyMxxX.mp4

xorovod

Live cam show for Logan's bday - XxxBabyMxxX
« Reply #2255 on: May 19, 2021, 12:05:05 pm »
Live cam show for Logan's bday - XxxBabyMxxX

Yup yup! Logan and I did a webcam show on Manyvids to celebrate his b-day and I got fisted! That's all you need to know. Or you can just watch the video, everything's there.

File name:Live cam show for Logan's bday - XxxBabyMxxX.mp4
File Size: 452 MB
Duration: 00:29:25
Video: AVC, 1280x, 10.605 FPS, 1926 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Live cam show for Logan's bday - XxxBabyMxxX.mp4

xorovod

POV Amateur Fisting in High Heels - Estrovers a90
« Reply #2256 on: May 19, 2021, 03:05:04 pm »
POV Amateur Fisting in High Heels - Estrovers_a90

Tags: Estrovers_a90

File name:POV Amateur Fisting in High Heels - Estrovers_a90.mp4
File Size: 586 MB
Duration: 00:12:30
Video: AVC, 1280x, 60.000 FPS, 6295 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

POV Amateur Fisting in High Heels - Estrovers_a90.mp4

xorovod

Punch fisting Tabbys hole - Sicflics - Tabby Tender
« Reply #2257 on: May 19, 2021, 06:05:05 pm »
Punch fisting Tabbys hole - Sicflics - Tabby Tender

Tags: Tabby Tender

The insatiable American MILF 'Tabby Tender' returns in this outrageous cunt destruction movie, having her weeping bucket hole punch fisted and obliterated by her husbands huge Hands, till she squirts in orgasm! It's her ultimate pleasure, and theres nothing she loves more than his clenched fist punching her drooling hole, which is precisely what she gets in this scene. See her laid back on a foot stall with her legs spread apart as he immediately begins a savage fisting onslaught on her snatch. Listen to the sounds of her loud, sloppy hole squelching with her orgasmic juices every time he slams his fist entirely up to her G-spot and cervix, then yanks it back out and repeats the process with hundreds of thrusts. 'Fist Fuck My Cunt' Tabby screams, whilst gasping for breath and edging close to her powerful mind blowing climax. He pulls out his fist and stretches her puffy, swollen, throbbing hole apart till it prolapses like a mound of ruined cunt flesh, whilst she frantically masturbates her clit with a vibrator. This intense clitoral stimulation and maximum gaping stretch overwhelms her with euphoric sensations of ecstasy, and she finally succumbs to an explosive climax, squirting pools of her bodily fluids as she erupts in a body shattering orgasm she desperately craved!

File name:Punch fisting Tabbys hole - Sicflics - Tabby Tender.mp4
File Size: 874 MB
Duration: 00:08:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Punch fisting Tabbys hole - Sicflics - Tabby Tender.mp4

xorovod

Selenes insane strapon fuck - Sicflics - Queen Selene
« Reply #2258 on: May 19, 2021, 09:05:06 pm »
Selenes insane strapon fuck - Sicflics - Queen Selene

Categories: Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines,Sicflics

Tags: Queen Selene

The incredible Goddess of Insertions 'Queen Selene' stars in this new record breaking performance, having her 'Worlds Biggest Pussy' blasted insanely hard and deep with the XXXXL 'Ogre' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys', strapped to her husbands waist! There's no doubt about it, this truly is the deepest and most humongous strapon fuck we've ever had the pleasure viewing, and cannot be missed if you're a fan of this mesmerising size Queen. Only Selene could possibly be capable of this insane penetration, sure to shock even our most experienced viewers. The enormous 'Ogre' dildo resembles a real elephant cock, measuring 14.5" long x 5" thick at its base and thats exactly where its headed! The camera is positioned beneath Selene's giant hole which constantly drools with her orgasmic juices throughout. Her husband begins with slow, deep thrusts over halfway, as Selene screams with ecstasy, growing louder as the penetration intensifies to incredible pace. He's now blasting her hole with full powered thrusts from his hips, slamming the giant elephant dick entirely up into her womb, from tip to base! HOLY FUCK! We really couldn't believe what we were seeing, but it's real and so fucking arousing to see Selene slammed with this entire dildo, till she gushes with torrents of her bodily fluids at the peak of her climax. She's left totally breathless and so are we, but Selene's still aching for more orgasmic pleasure, so he continues punch fucking her hole in and out to the forearm, making her squirt again in another back to back, body shattering climax that leaves her limp and twitching with sensitivity!

File name:Selenes insane strapon fuck - Sicflics - Queen Selene.mp4
File Size: 991 MB
Duration: 00:08:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Selenes insane strapon fuck - Sicflics - Queen Selene.mp4

xorovod

Self Fisting with JOI Squirting - XxxBabyMxxX
« Reply #2259 on: May 20, 2021, 12:05:05 am »
Self Fisting with JOI Squirting - XxxBabyMxxX

I'm so horny. Cum play a game with me love. Let's cum together. I like it when you watch me. Make my tight pussy stretch and squirt all over my face.

File name:Self Fisting with JOI Squirting - XxxBabyMxxX.mp4
File Size: 877 MB
Duration: 00:24:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4786 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Self Fisting with JOI Squirting - XxxBabyMxxX.mp4