Author Topic: They Are Wide Open  (Read 161732 times)

xorovod

My Pussy Is Too Tight To Be Fisted - Silverthorne
« Reply #2380 on: June 04, 2021, 06:05:15 pm »
My Pussy Is Too Tight To Be Fisted - Silverthorne

Categories: Hand fisting

Tags: Silverthorne

Sitting on the dining table dressed up in black lingerie and heels like the horny woman I am, I'll attempt to fist my big, tight, hairy pussy. My heels slide on the table as I'm doing my best to fit my whole hand into my pussy while pee dribbles out of me - my pussy is too tight! There's no way my knuckles can slide into me, even though the pee makes me that much more slippery. My pussy hole just can't open wide enough! It feels so good to be attempting this and I keep trying to shove my hand into my hairy hole as the piss a dribble out makes my skin wet and shiny. Eventually, I can't hold back my bladder and I let myself pee all over the table. The warm piss gushes out from between my bruised pussy lips, streaming forth before puddling in my sore pussy and trickling down my inner thigh. I give up, knowing that the fisting won't happen today.

File name:My Pussy Is Too Tight To Be Fisted - Silverthorne.mp4
File Size: 294 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4011 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

My Pussy Is Too Tight To Be Fisted - Silverthorne.mp4

xorovod

After Massage got an Orgasm and Pussy Fisting - Victorias S...
« Reply #2381 on: June 04, 2021, 09:05:04 pm »
After Massage got an Orgasm and Pussy Fisting - Victorias_Secret

Tags: Victorias_Secret

File name:After Massage got an Orgasm and Pussy Fisting - Victorias_Secret.mp4
File Size: 286 MB
Duration: 00:07:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5112 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

After Massage got an Orgasm and Pussy Fisting - Victorias_Secret.mp4

xorovod

Anal fist untill my ass prolapsed - Dismoralica
« Reply #2382 on: June 05, 2021, 12:05:05 am »
Anal fist untill my ass prolapsed - Dismoralica

Tags: Dismoralica

File name:Anal fist untill my ass prolapsed - Dismoralica.mp4
File Size: 386 MB
Duration: 00:10:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4870 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anal fist untill my ass prolapsed - Dismoralica.mp4

xorovod

Do You Know Me #2 Brittany Bardot makes a slut out of Susa...
« Reply #2383 on: June 05, 2021, 03:05:08 am »
Do You Know Me_ #2 Brittany Bardot makes a slut out of Susan Ayn Pee Drink, DAP, ButtRose, Anal Fisting and Swallow - Anal Vids - Susan Ayn, Brittany Bardot

Categories: Anal Vids,Hand fisting

Tags: Brittany Bardot,Susan Ayn

File name:Do You Know Me_ #2 Brittany Bardot makes a slut out of Susan Ayn Pee Drink, DAP, ButtRose, Anal Fisting and Swallow - Anal Vids - Susan Ayn, Brittany Bardot.mp4
File Size: 1.59 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:59:43
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3574 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Do You Know Me_ #2 Brittany Bardot makes a slut out of Susan Ayn Pee Drink, DAP, ButtRose, Anal Fisting and Swallow - Anal Vids - Susan Ayn, Brittany Bardot.mp4

xorovod

Extreme Anal Fist of 2B Greedy Ass hole - Dismoralica
« Reply #2384 on: June 05, 2021, 06:05:10 am »
Extreme Anal Fist of 2B Greedy Ass hole - Dismoralica

Tags: Dismoralica

Sexy android 2B decided to check if she has genital openings and now she simply cannot part with sexual pleasures! In this video, 2B tests the capabilities of her anal hole and learns the unearthly pleasure that anal fisting can bring - this synthetic bitch swallowed the man's hand completely, and then squirted all around and poured out all her prolapse, and you think she stopped there? Oh no, she continued to fuck herself with a man's hand again and again, squirting and prolapse until her body stopped functioning, unable to cope with pleasure!

File name:Extreme Anal Fist of 2B Greedy Ass hole - Dismoralica.mp4
File Size: 803 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 984
Duration: 00:22:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4863 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Extreme Anal Fist of 2B Greedy Ass hole - Dismoralica.mp4

xorovod

Fisting my Pussy for Daddy - Layna
« Reply #2385 on: June 05, 2021, 09:05:12 am »
Fisting my Pussy for Daddy - Layna

Tags: Layna

File name:Fisting my Pussy for Daddy - Layna.mp4
File Size: 230 MB
Duration: 00:05:06
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6032 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting my Pussy for Daddy - Layna.mp4

xorovod

Games with the Pussy of a Submissive Slut! Hard Fisting, Cu...
« Reply #2386 on: June 05, 2021, 12:05:13 pm »
Games with the Pussy of a Submissive Slut! Hard Fisting, Cunt is about to Crack at the Seams! - Aimee Paradise

Tags: Aimee Paradise

File name:Games with the Pussy of a Submissive Slut! Hard Fisting, Cunt is about to Crack at the Seams! - Aimee Paradise.mp4
File Size: 542 MB
Duration: 00:11:34
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 6281 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Games with the Pussy of a Submissive Slut! Hard Fisting, Cunt is about to Crack at the Seams! - Aimee Paradise.mp4

xorovod

Gang bang fist fucking Eva - Sicflics - Queen Eva
« Reply #2387 on: June 05, 2021, 03:05:15 pm »
Gang bang fist fucking Eva - Sicflics - Queen Eva

The most extreme gang bang 'Queen Eva' returns in this outrageous scene, having her cavernous cunt double fisted by several strangers selected by her husband, at a secret Parisian apartment. Eva can be described as a perfect fantasy wife by day, who transforms into the ultimate fisting whore at night, ready to have her hole stretched to obscene levels by random men. She has no idea who they are, which makes her swinging experiences even more pleasurable, being used as a fist fucking rag doll for the men chosen by her husband at these frequent, perverse events. She is always the main attraction, with no other women involved, and the men are admirers of her movies eager to experience how enormous her pussy really is in real life. Enjoy watching this thrilling scene filmed by Eva's husband, as three masked strangers alternate fisting and stuffing her snatch with multiple toys. She's bent over the sofa on all fours as the first man inserts both his fists wrist deep in her sloppy hole. He twists and pumps his hands in and out, making her groan in ecstasy as she reaches the peak of her first climax. Another man then follows on, continuing to double fist her hole even harder. How much fisting can one woman possibly take? It's said she can go for hours, and the effect on her cavernous hole is clear to see in her gape. One man uses both hands to spread her bucket hole open so wide, another guy can insert his entire fist in without barely touching the sides! Eva loves this intense cunt destruction and just cannot get enough! They continue double fisting and fucking her slack hole with two giant dildos till she enjoys several more intense orgasms that must be seen!

File name:Gang bang fist fucking Eva - Sicflics - Queen Eva.mp4
File Size: 771 MB
Duration: 00:07:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Gang bang fist fucking Eva - Sicflics - Queen Eva.mp4

xorovod

Hot bride destroys her holes - Sicflics - Natus Amare
« Reply #2388 on: June 05, 2021, 06:05:15 pm »
Hot bride destroys her holes - Sicflics - Natus Amare

Categories: Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines,Sicflics

Tags: Natus Amare

The stunning blond model 'NatusAmare' stars in this thrilling update, dressed in beautiful bridal wear and annihilating her prolapsing ass and cunt meat till she gushes in several explosive orgasms! She really is a smoking hot, petite lady and looks almost angelic in her white bridal dress, but looks can be deceiving! Underneath this virginal gown of beauty is a devilishly horny woman, with the most greedy holes and a very perverse way of consummating her marriage! It doesn't involve a husband, as a penis would be futile to this insatiable sluts destroyed holes. She'll obliterate her ass and cunt meat with her own fists and giant toys instead, for her ultimate satisfaction. See NatusAmare spread her legs adorned in white suspenders wide open, and begin bludgeoning her holes with a giant butt plug. She blasts her ass and cunt with hard stabbing motion, making them both prolapse to obscene levels till she reaches her first gushing climax. Each orifice of her body is now drooling in her orgasmic fluid, hanging open like gashes of open flesh and she's only just getting started. She continues pummelling both holes even harder with her plug, then slams her own fist in and out with brutal punching f0rce, making her squirt with pools of her bodily fluids during the peak of several more explosive orgasms. This beautiful young bride is now looking more like the lascivious fisting rag doll she truly is, with two insanely wrecked holes permanently hanging open like buckets, prolapsing, throbbing and dripping with her very last drops of orgasmic juices in the aftermath.

File name:Hot bride destroys her holes - Sicflics - Natus Amare.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:11:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hot bride destroys her holes - Sicflics - Natus Amare.mp4

xorovod

Jane Wilde: Gets Her Tight Teen Ass Wrecked - Analized - Ja...
« Reply #2389 on: June 05, 2021, 09:05:19 pm »
Jane Wilde: Gets Her Tight Teen Ass Wrecked - Analized - Jane WIlde

Categories: Analized,Hand fisting

Tags: Jane Wilde

File name:Jane Wilde: Gets Her Tight Teen Ass Wrecked - Analized - Jane WIlde.mp4
File Size: 1.64 GB
Duration: 00:44:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5015 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jane Wilde: Gets Her Tight Teen Ass Wrecked - Analized - Jane WIlde.mp4

xorovod

My first Fisting! he Fucked me with his Hand while I Sucked...
« Reply #2390 on: June 06, 2021, 12:05:18 am »
My first Fisting! he Fucked me with his Hand while I Sucked - Teen Anna

Tags: Teen Anna

File name:My first Fisting! he Fucked me with his Hand while I Sucked - Teen Anna.mp4
File Size: 246 MB
Duration: 00:05:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6092 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

My first Fisting! he Fucked me with his Hand while I Sucked - Teen Anna.mp4

xorovod

Public fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Sofia
« Reply #2391 on: June 06, 2021, 03:05:21 am »
Public fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Sofia

Categories: Hand fisting,Sicflics

Tags: Sofia

We have a thrilling update starring the shameless, submissive blond slut 'Sofia' fist fucked and pissed on like a human toilet by her boyfriend, on a busy motorway bridge with heavy passing traffic beside her. This stunning exhibitionist slut will stop at nothing to get her thrills, and its her most depraved fantasy to be humiliated as a fisting toilet whore in public for strangers to see. Enjoy watching her smoking hot, inked and kinked body dressed in black leather jacket and suspenders, as she parades beside the bridge, fondling her huge tits and masturbating her clit in excitement. She sits on the bridge steps and spreads her legs wide open, then her boyfriend pisses on her loose cunt, making her sopping wet with his hot urine, then continues inserting his huge fist, wrist deep in her drooling hole. She's overwhelmed with intense orgasmic sensations as she edges close to her climax, then a passer by catches them in the act, and temporarily interrupts her orgasm just before its peak. This isn't going to stop Sofia getting the pleasure she craves though, and as soon as he leaves her boyfriend immediately continues punch fucking her snatch, blasting his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix till she screams in the intense climax she craved, and gushes a pool of her fluids over the bridge steps. What a brazen slut she is, and a happy one at that, smiling mischievously as she fulfils another of her most perverse fantasies which really cannot be missed.

File name:Public fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Sofia.mp4
File Size: 874 MB
Duration: 00:07:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Public fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Sofia.mp4

xorovod

Sara Bell Susan Ayn drink huge bowl of piss and get hardc...
« Reply #2392 on: June 06, 2021, 06:05:24 am »
Sara Bell _ Susan Ayn drink huge bowl of piss and get hardcore DAP - Gonzo - Sara Bell, Susan Ayn

Categories: Gonzo,Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines

Tags: Sara Bell,Susan Ayn

File name:Sara Bell _ Susan Ayn drink huge bowl of piss and get hardcore DAP - Gonzo - Sara Bell, Susan Ayn.mp4
File Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 01:09:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2541 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sara Bell _ Susan Ayn drink huge bowl of piss and get hardcore DAP - Gonzo - Sara Bell, Susan Ayn.mp4

xorovod

Squirt and Roses, 2on2 with Stacy Bloom Rebecca Sharon, D...
« Reply #2393 on: June 06, 2021, 09:05:24 am »
Squirt and Roses, 2on2 with Stacy Bloom _ Rebecca Sharon, DAP, Gapes, Buttrose, Squirting, Fisting and Creampie Swallow - Anal Vids - Rebecca Sharon, Stacy Bloom

Categories: Anal Vids,Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines

Tags: Rebecca Sharon,Stacy Bloom

File name:Squirt and Roses, 2on2 with Stacy Bloom _ Rebecca Sharon, DAP, Gapes, Buttrose, Squirting, Fisting and Creampie Swallow - Anal Vids - Rebecca Sharon, Stacy Bloom.mp4
File Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 01:04:32
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3047 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Squirt and Roses, 2on2 with Stacy Bloom _ Rebecca Sharon, DAP, Gapes, Buttrose, Squirting, Fisting and Creampie Swallow - Anal Vids - Rebecca Sharon, Stacy Bloom.mp4

xorovod

Anal fisting Cock! Two hot teen bitches Jessie Way and Vi...
« Reply #2394 on: June 06, 2021, 12:05:04 pm »
Anal fisting   Cock! Two hot teen bitches Jessie Way and Vivian Grace play a game and smoothly switch to hardcore fucking - Anal Vids - Vivian Grace, Jessie Way

Tags: Jessie Way,Vivian Grace

Two hot young babes calmly play their favorite game, but then one guy worries them and starts fucking hard in anal sex, then this guy calls his friends and a wild orgy begins

File name:Anal fisting  Cock! Two hot teen bitches Jessie Way and Vivian Grace play a game and smoothly switch to hardcore fucking - Anal Vids - Vivian Grace, Jessie Way.mp4
File Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:53:57
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2981 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anal fisting   Cock! Two hot teen bitches Jessie Way and Vivian Grace play a game and smoothly switch to hardcore fucking - Anal Vids - Vivian Grace, Jessie Way.mp4

xorovod

Fisting his GF's greedy hole - Sicflics - Lina
« Reply #2395 on: June 06, 2021, 03:05:04 pm »
Fisting his GF's greedy hole - Sicflics - Lina

Categories: Hand fisting,Sicflics

Tags: Lina

The stunning young model 'Lina' stars in this thrilling update having her loose pussy fisted, fucked and filled with her boyfriends hot cum! It's a constant desire for Lina to have her aching cunt stretched by his huge hand and used as a worthless cum bucket receptacle for his seed. She enjoys frequent fisting orgasms at any spontaneous time, and never refuses when her boyfriend wants to wreck her hole even further beyond return. Enjoy watching this intense scene as we get to see Lina's belly bulging from the inside whilst she's fisted to ecstasy. She begins laying down on the floor, with her legs spread wide apart and camera filming directly above her navel. Her boyfriend lubricates his huge hand and slowly inserts it to the wrist, till we see her belly begin to bulge from his knuckles within her. He continues thrusting his hand in and out with hard twisting motion as she fondles her boobs and masturbates her clit. She's edging closer to her intense climax and her belly's bouncing up and down every time he slams his fist in and out, punching his knuckles firmly against her G-spot and cervix till she finally erupts in a sensual, body shattering orgasm. Her satisfying climax is complete, and it's now time for her to be flushed internally with his cream pie. Lina stands up and leans against the wall, bracing herself with both hands as he blasts her from behind with his raging hard dick to the balls, slamming his nuts against her clit till he blows his load inside her, draining his sack to their very last drop in her ruined bucket cunt.

File name:Fisting hisFisting his GF's greedy hole - Sicflics - Lina.mp4
File Size: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:14:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 15.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting hisFisting his GF's greedy hole - Sicflics - Lina.mp4

xorovod

Hard Fisting Sweet Monika Fox - Creator Valter Karo - Trans...
« Reply #2396 on: June 06, 2021, 06:05:08 pm »
Hard Fisting Sweet Monika Fox - Creator Valter Karo - Translation with Titles - Anal Vids - Monika Fox

Tags: Monika Fox

File name:Hard Fisting Sweet Monika Fox - Creator Valter Karo - Translation with Titles - Anal Vids - Monika Fox.mp4
File Size: 725 MB
Duration: 00:21:21
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hard Fisting Sweet Monika Fox - Creator Valter Karo - Translation with Titles - Anal Vids - Monika Fox.mp4

xorovod

Squirts, Dildo from Ass to Mouth. Fisting in Stockings - Li...
« Reply #2397 on: June 06, 2021, 09:05:08 pm »
Squirts, Dildo from Ass to Mouth. Fisting in Stockings - Little_Nika18

Categories: Hand fisting,Large toys and Machines

Tags: Little_Nika18

File name:Squirts, Dildo from Ass to Mouth. Fisting in Stockings - Little_Nika18.mp4
File Size: 296 MB
Duration: 00:10:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3689 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Squirts, Dildo from Ass to Mouth. Fisting in Stockings - Little_Nika18.mp4

xorovod

Stuffing Gym Clothes In My Ass - Public - Scarlet Chase
« Reply #2398 on: June 07, 2021, 12:05:08 am »
Stuffing Gym Clothes In My Ass - Public - Scarlet Chase

Tags: Scarlet Chase,Secret Crush

Stuffing My Gym Clothes In My Ass - Risky Public Squirting - I Put The Clothes Back On To Finish My Hike

File name:Stuffing Gym Clothes In My Ass - Public - Scarlet Chase.mp4
File Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:22:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stuffing Gym Clothes In My Ass - Public - Scarlet Chase.mp4

xorovod

2on1 BBC with Zoe Sparks Intense Balls Deep Action, Anal Fi...
« Reply #2399 on: June 07, 2021, 03:05:04 am »
2on1 BBC with Zoe Sparks Intense Balls Deep Action, Anal Fisting, DAP, Cum Diversity - Legal Porno - Zoe Sparks

Categories: Hand fisting,Legal Porno

Tags: Zoe Sparks

File name:2on1 BBC with Zoe Sparks Intense Balls Deep Action, Anal Fisting, DAP, Cum Diversity - Legal Porno - Zoe Sparks.mp4
File Size: 1.74 GB
Duration: 00:46:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5125 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

2on1 BBC with Zoe Sparks Intense Balls Deep Action, Anal Fisting, DAP, Cum Diversity - Legal Porno - Zoe Sparks.mp4