Author Topic: They Are Wide Open  (Read 131496 times)

xorovod

I can't help Myself! my Fist just Feels so FUCKING GOOD! - ...
« Reply #3780 on: January 28, 2022, 06:05:10 am »
I can't help Myself! my Fist just Feels so FUCKING GOOD! - Tapanga

File name:I can't help Myself! my Fist just Feels so FUCKING GOOD! - Tapanga.mp4
File Size: 281 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:03:42

D O W N L O A D:

I can't help Myself! my Fist just Feels so FUCKING GOOD! - Tapanga.mp4

xorovod

Inked ebony fist her juicy ass for the first time w creamy ...
« Reply #3781 on: January 28, 2022, 10:05:12 am »
Inked ebony fist her juicy ass for the first time w creamy orgasm - Josy Black

File name:Inked ebony fist her juicy ass for the first time w creamy orgasm - Josy Black.mp4
File Size: 552 MB
Duration: 00:15:16

D O W N L O A D:

Inked ebony fist her juicy ass for the first time w creamy orgasm - Josy Black.mp4

xorovod

Punch fisting Tabbys bucket - Sicflics - Tabby Tender
« Reply #3782 on: January 28, 2022, 02:05:11 pm »
Punch fisting Tabbys bucket - Sicflics - Tabby Tender

The insatiable American MILF 'Tabby Tender' returns in this thrilling update, having her gushing loose cunt punch fisted insanely hard by her husband, till she squirts in several orgasms! There's no doubt about it, Tabby is a ravenous nympho and fisting whore, with a severely wrecked hole she loves having stretched with the most enormous penetrations. We've enjoyed watching her bucket cunt get destroyed with gargantuan toys, but theres nothing she loves more than the pleasure of her husbands fist clenched tightly shut and slamming in and out of her snatch. See Tabby laid back with her arms and legs spread apart and bound in ropes, leaving her cavernous hole surrendered to her hubby to unleash his savage fisting attack. Listen to the loud sloshing sounds of her vacuum swollen pussy, splattering with orgasmic juices as he blasts his huge hand completely in and out. Tabby's eyes roll in the back of her head and she groans in ecstasy whilst edging close to a mind blowing climax, then he yanks out his fist, stretching her open with both hands, so we see her prolapsing hole bulge out and throb as she erupts in orgasm, flooding the sheets beneath her with more bodily fluids. Her climax was so intense she's still gasping for breath, but immediately wants another, and her hubby slams his fist right back in, punching her drooling gash even harder without stopping till she gushes again!

File name:Punch fisting Tabbys bucket - Sicflics - Tabby Tender.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:10:00

D O W N L O A D:

Punch fisting Tabbys bucket - Sicflics - Tabby Tender.mp4

xorovod

Selenes pussy olympics 12 - Sicflics - Queen Selene
« Reply #3783 on: January 28, 2022, 06:05:13 pm »
Selenes pussy olympics 12 - Sicflics - Queen Selene

Our incredible Goddess of insertions 'Queen Selene' returns in a record breaking scene, slamming her 'Worlds Biggest Pussy' on the 'Goliath' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys', entirely to the fucking balls! This mesmerising lady is so arousing to watch as she performs the most unthinkable insertions and thrills us time and time again. There's no other lady on the planet capable of devouring the mighty Goliath dildo, which measures 15" tall x 4.5" thick, and Selene makes it look so easy. See her begin standing the Goliath on a chair, then squat over it and impale her hole almost entirely to the base. She grinds her drooling snatch around in circular motion, whilst bouncing up and down and soon reaches the balls without a single inch to spare! The insanely huge penetration sends instant orgasmic shockwaves throughout her body, feeling it's giant head bursting way up into her womb as she erupts in ecstasy. Her first orgasm's complete but she's not finished conquering this humongous dildo just yet! Selene wants to blast her hole on it even harder, and stands the Goliath on the floor, then sinks her cavernous cunt straight back down to the balls with her ass facing the camera. The speed she penetrates this toy is simply shocking! Full blown butt drops from its tip to base and relentless thrusts seem almost anatomically impossible, but this is Selene! And she is the Wonder Woman of insertions that does what no other woman can. She continues slamming up and down the Goliaths entire shaft and grinding around on its nuts against her clit, till she reaches another mind blowing climax that simply cannot be missed!

File name:Selenes pussy olympics 12 - Sicflics - Queen Selene.mp4
File Size: 911 MB
Duration: 00:08:18

D O W N L O A D:

Selenes pussy olympics 12 - Sicflics - Queen Selene.mp4

xorovod

Teaching Wanessa - 21 Sextreme - Wanessa, Dominica Phoenix
« Reply #3784 on: January 28, 2022, 10:05:15 pm »
Teaching Wanessa - 21 Sextreme - Wanessa, Dominica Phoenix

Foxy Dominica is back to teach the younger generation of upcoming fisting talents, Wanessa among them. The brunette hottie appears to be a good student, quickly finding her pleasure in Dominica's session, adapting Dom's hand technique with her flexible pussy.

File name:Teaching Wanessa - 21 Sextreme - Wanessa, Dominica Phoenix.mp4
File Size: 478 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:18:15

D O W N L O A D:

Teaching Wanessa - 21 Sextreme - Wanessa, Dominica Phoenix.mp4

xorovod

This new dildo ENTIRE IN MY ASS - Argen Dana
« Reply #3785 on: January 29, 2022, 02:05:19 am »
This new dildo ENTIRE IN MY ASS - Argen Dana

Hi to all my fans, here i take this massive toy entire deep to the balls in my ass! This is my new dildo, this dildo is a new design from MrHankeys Toys, its called Beef Cake, i choose the 4XL, this video is really extreme anal footage for Extreme anal lovers! Here we have 22 Minutes of pure anal play with passion using my Big and huge oversized dildo from MrHankeysToys "Beef Cake 4XL" attached into my wood pole. Premium Quality with first Person angles, close ass shoots, great audible details

File name:This new dildo ENTIRE IN MY ASS - Argen Dana.mp4
File Size: 980 MB
Duration: 00:21:54

D O W N L O A D:

This new dildo ENTIRE IN MY ASS - Argen Dana.mp4

xorovod

We always Wanted Fisting Training in a Motel Room. Done! - ...
« Reply #3786 on: January 29, 2022, 06:05:19 am »
We always Wanted Fisting Training in a Motel Room. Done! - Sodo Lila

Hi to all my fans, here i take this massive toy entire deep to the balls in my ass! This is my new dildo, this dildo is a new design from MrHankeys Toys, its called Beef Cake, i choose the 4XL, this video is really extreme anal footage for Extreme anal lovers! Here we have 22 Minutes of pure anal play with passion using my Big and huge oversized dildo from MrHankeysToys "Beef Cake 4XL" attached into my wood pole. Premium Quality with first Person angles, close ass shoots, great audible details

File name:We always Wanted Fisting Training in a Motel Room. Done! - Sodo Lila.mp4
File Size: 531 MB
Duration: 00:11:52

D O W N L O A D:

We always Wanted Fisting Training in a Motel Room. Done! - Sodo Lila.mp4

xorovod

Digging The Cave - Hannah
« Reply #3787 on: January 29, 2022, 12:05:04 pm »
Digging The Cave - Hannah

Lemons Insertion, Rosebutting and Gapping

File name:Digging The Cave - Hannah.mp4
File Size: 665 MB
Duration: 00:12:04

D O W N L O A D:

Digging The Cave - Hannah.mp4

xorovod

Double fisted hot wifes holes - Sicflics - Crazy Wife Slut
« Reply #3788 on: January 29, 2022, 04:05:05 pm »
Double fisted hot wifes holes - Sicflics - Crazy Wife Slut

Our beautiful insertion Goddess ' CrazyWifeSlut ' stars in this incredible update, having both her loose holes double fisted by her husbands huge hands, till she erupts in multiple orgasms! We simply cannot get enough of this smoking hot, blond, bombshell obsessed with having her ass and cunt wrecked to excess, for the ultimate orgasmic pleasure. She's so addictive to watch and this scene is bound to please her many fans and admirers. Enjoy watching CrazyWifeSlut bent over on all fours as her husband begins shoving his enormous fists wrist deep in both holes! She frantically masturbates her clit with a vibrating 'Magic Wand' massager, edging close to an explosive orgasm as the penetration becomes even harder. He twists and thrusts both hands in and out, making her growl and scream till she soon erupts in her first body shattering orgasm. Her first climax is complete, but she's not satisfied just yet, and the ravenous fisting whore moves on to her back, pinning both legs beside her ears, ready to have her drooling ass and cunt wrecked even more! She continues masturbating with her Magic Wand, while her husband sinks both hands wrist deep in her holes once again. See the orgasmic expressions of her beautiful face enjoying every moment, as her ass and cunt are blasted with a fist in each. It's not long before she reaches another incredible climax, making her entire body shudder with explosive spasms of ecstasy, then she spreads her holes wide apart with both hands, showing us how enormous they both gape open, in the aftermath of this double fisting masterpiece from one of our most beautiful women!

File name:Double fisted hot wifes holes - Sicflics - Crazy Wife Slut.mp4
File Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:12:12

D O W N L O A D:

Double fisted hot wifes holes - Sicflics - Crazy Wife Slut.mp4

xorovod

Ebony Latina Double Fisting Trio - Nahomy de la Cruz
« Reply #3789 on: January 29, 2022, 08:05:07 pm »
Ebony Latina Double Fisting Trio - Nahomy de la Cruz

File name:Ebony Latina Double Fisting Trio - Nahomy de la Cruz.mp4
File Size: 298 MB
Duration: 00:04:04

D O W N L O A D:

Ebony Latina Double Fisting Trio - Nahomy de la Cruz.mp4

xorovod

Extreme anal session with everything - Argen Dana
« Reply #3790 on: January 30, 2022, 12:05:08 am »
Extreme anal session with everything - Argen Dana

A lot of dildo and insertions Deep and double fisting deep dildo

File name:Extreme anal session with everything - Argen Dana.mp4
File Size: 1.41 GB
Duration: 01:09:05

D O W N L O A D:

Extreme anal session with everything - Argen Dana.mp4

xorovod

Fisted Up Ally - Ally Style, Nathaly
« Reply #3791 on: January 30, 2022, 04:05:12 am »
Fisted Up Ally - Ally Style, Nathaly

These two just cannot get enough of each other's... company.
There is a lot of fisting going on here, which Ally Style clearly enjoys. Nathaly gets the lube out, to help her hand slide in and out. Both girls are dressed throughout this one, minus bottoms. Both of them are not wearing knickers, or anything for that matter.
We know how well Ally's pussy comes open. We know how good she is at getting open. What we want to find out here it if she can be even more gaped open. Nathaly uses her fist to really part the pussy walls. She shoves her hand in and out of Ally, sometimes pulling it all the way out for our viewing pleasure. Ally contributes to this as well, holding her pussy open while Nathaly shoves her fist in. Her fisting really clears the way to the cervix too, which is revealed all throughout this clip. When it is not in view though, the views are still stellar. Ally's pussy is manipulated in countless ways throughout this clip. Every shape it takes on is well documented with various different views.
Ally only gets turned over for the last segment of this video. When she does, her pussy's openness is maximized. It is so open, you would not get it more open with a speculum. All hands are out of the way as well. Seriously, that is as gaped as a pussy could be

File name:Fisted Up Ally - Ally Style, Nathaly.mp4
File Size: 733 MB
Duration: 00:12:27

D O W N L O A D:

Fisted Up Ally - Ally Style, Nathaly.mp4

xorovod

Fist in Pussy and she Flows - Kristina Slut
« Reply #3792 on: January 30, 2022, 08:05:11 am »
Fist in Pussy and she Flows - Kristina Slut

File name:Fist in Pussy and she Flows - Kristina Slut.mp4
File Size: 332 MB
Duration: 00:10:19

D O W N L O A D:

Fist in Pussy and she Flows - Kristina Slut.mp4

xorovod

Hard hairy pussy destruction by a giant dildo and fisting o...
« Reply #3793 on: January 30, 2022, 12:05:11 pm »
Hard hairy pussy destruction by a giant dildo and fisting open pussy - Honey Anastazzzi

File name:Hard hairy pussy destruction by a giant dildo and fisting open pussy - Honey Anastazzzi.mp4
File Size: 429 MB
Duration: 00:11:21

D O W N L O A D:

Hard hairy pussy destruction by a giant dildo and fisting open pussy - Honey Anastazzzi.mp4

xorovod

Helping Hand - Kitty, Laura Crystal
« Reply #3794 on: January 30, 2022, 04:05:14 pm »
Helping Hand - Kitty, Laura Crystal

File name:Helping Hand - Kitty, Laura Crystal.mp4
File Size: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:21:54

D O W N L O A D:

Helping Hand - Kitty, Laura Crystal.mp4

xorovod

My god max!! this was a strug - Siswet19
« Reply #3795 on: January 30, 2022, 08:05:16 pm »
My god max!! this was a strug - Siswet19

File name:My god max!! this was a strug - Siswet19.mp4
File Size: 1.29 GB
Duration: 00:13:02

D O W N L O A D:

My god max!! this was a strug - Siswet19.mp4

xorovod

Nikolettas XXL ass ruination - Queen Nikoletta
« Reply #3796 on: January 31, 2022, 12:05:17 am »
Nikolettas XXL ass ruination - Queen Nikoletta

The beautiful Russian 'Queen Nikoletta' returns in this obscene anal destruction movie, obliterating her hole with two gigantic new but plugs till she reaches several explosive orgasms, and her ass is a total prolapsing wreck! We love watching this stunning goddess of insertions annihilating her greedy holes with her giant arsenal of toys, devouring some of the biggest we've ever seen in her hungry ass and cunt! She never stops thrilling us with humongous insertions and this scene is sure to please her avid fans and admirers. Both of her gigantic new plugs measure between 3.5" - 4" thick, one is shaped like a bombshell grenade and the second is a huge rhino horn with bulbous balls down the back of one side. They're sure to cause maximum ass destruction which is exactly what Nikoletta craves, and she couldn't wait to try sinking these massive dongs deep inside her. She begins squatting on the giant grenade plug, slowly edging her body down it's bulbous shaft whilst sniffing on her poppers bottle to help loosen her hole. Nikoletta frantically masturbates her clit as she edges closer to her climax and bottoms out on the gigantic plug, devouring it entirely to the base, then it explodes out of her hole with a powerful orgasmic blast. Her first orgasm is complete but her ass destruction has only just begun! Next up, is the giant rhino horn plug, which she drenches in gooey lube, then takes a few more popper hits and slams her butt hole straight down to the floor. She's riding the whole fucking plug from tip to base, making her body quiver in ecstasy as she erupts in a second screaming climax, then spreads her ruined hole apart with both hands, pushing it to prolapse to insane levels, so we see exactly how wrecked it really is in the aftermath!

File name:Nikolettas XXL ass ruination - Queen Nikoletta.mp4
File Size: 875 MB
Duration: 00:11:59

D O W N L O A D:

Nikolettas XXL ass ruination - Queen Nikoletta.mp4

xorovod

Perverse fisting threesome - KarinaHH
« Reply #3797 on: January 31, 2022, 04:05:17 am »
Perverse fisting threesome - KarinaHH

We have a thrilling new update starring this submissive young slut, having her slack cunt fisted and shared at a sex party, by a huge brute with giant hands, and a beautiful young blond, amazed at how loose her greedy hole is! This is exactly the perverse humiliation she craves, being used as a fisting whore by any man or woman, she has no concern who they are, just as long as they stretch her loose pussy and degrade her! See her laid back on the bed as the butch older man begins inserting his giant hand in her drooling hole. She smiles mischievously with pleasure as he spreads her slack cunt to it's limits. The pace soon increases and he's now twisting and thrusting his balled up fist deep inside, slamming his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix. The other young blond looks on in amazement. She's never seen such a huge hand fisting a lady's hole like this before and enjoying it with so much pleasure. She wants to feel how slack it is too, so they switch positions and she continues fisting her bucket cunt, but it's far too wrecked for her little lady hand, so they put both their hands in together! Now the fist fucking whore has both male and female fists in her pussy and she's degraded and stretched to thrilling new levels, making her satisfied with her humiliating treatment!

File name:Perverse fisting threesome - KarinaHH.mp4
File Size: 403 MB
Duration: 00:07:13

D O W N L O A D:

Perverse fisting threesome - KarinaHH.mp4

xorovod

Swollen cunt fisting BDSM - Sofia
« Reply #3798 on: January 31, 2022, 08:05:22 am »
Swollen cunt fisting BDSM - Sofia

The submissive and masochistic amateur whore 'Sofia' returns in this intense BDSM movie, having her vacuum swollen, puffy cunt fisted extremely hard by her dominant boyfriend whilst restrained in bondage. A giant vaginal pump is used to swell her loose cunt meat so huge it looks like a ruined mound of flesh constantly secreting her bodily fluids and aching to be fisted by her boyfriends giant hands. Her mouth is gagged, arms cuffed behind her back and legs pinned back in a leather belt collar behind her neck, so resistance is totally futile. She will be fist fucked like an extreme whore and she'll take it the hard way! He punch fucks his clenched fist repeatedly in and out of her splattering puffy hole, slamming his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix without mercy, as she desperately tries to scream in ecstasy only to have them muffled by her ball gag. This is total sensory overload for her and her body convulses in wild orgasmic spasms as she reaches the peak of her frantic climax. As soon as she recovers breathing, her boyfriend continues her punishment, pulling on her clamped nipple chain, as he blasts her oozing, sloppy hole with his raging hard dick till he's ready to burst his load, draining his heavy sack of jizz over her puffy throbbing cunt meat!

File name:Swollen cunt fisting BDSM - Sofia.mp4
File Size: 808 MB
Duration: 00:11:23

D O W N L O A D:

Swollen cunt fisting BDSM - Sofia.mp4

xorovod

Tied To Pleasure - Nicki
« Reply #3799 on: January 31, 2022, 12:05:21 pm »
Tied To Pleasure - Nicki

Deep Pussy, Fisting and Super Squirt!

File name:Tied To Pleasure - Nicki.mp4