Author Topic: They Are Wide Open  (Read 162588 times)

xorovod

Fisting her cunt in bondage - KarinaHH
« Reply #4120 on: April 02, 2022, 02:05:10 pm »
Fisting her cunt in bondage - KarinaHH

Our popular submissive slut returns in this intense fisting scene, having her slack hole stretched by two of her latest fans whilst restrained and suspended in mid air. There is really nothing this lascivious fisting whore will say no to, she's a truly limitless, taboo slut that thrives on extreme penetrations and humiliation by complete strangers. Her latest fans are entirely anonymous to her, arranged by her long term master to meet with them, and they have a perverse plan in mind to give her greedy hole exactly what it deserves. Her petite body is restrained with her arms wrapped in tight rope bondage, spread eagle to a bar, with her knees shackled to it with cuffs. She's elevated in mid air with her loose cunt hanging open and dripping in anticipation for the intense fisting she's about to receive. One of the men brace her from behind, as the other begins pumping his fist in her with ease. His giant hand slides effortlessly in and out of her throbbing cunt, blasting her with hard twisting thrusts, as she smiles happily with orgasmic pleasure. She reaches an intense climax but they aren't finished with her yet! They switch positions and the second stranger continues fisting her cunt even harder, making her loose hole drool with her fluids, than swap round a third time and carry on alternating, fisting and blasting her wrecked hole, till its completely ruined and drained to the last drop of her juices, much to her delight!

File name:Fisting her cunt in bondage - KarinaHH.mp4
File Size: 727 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:40

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting her cunt in bondage - KarinaHH.mp4

xorovod

Mayya vs the XXXL Atlas - Mayya Moore
« Reply #4121 on: April 02, 2022, 06:05:11 pm »
Mayya vs the XXXL Atlas - Mayya Moore

The beautiful American Goddess of insertions 'Mayya Moore' returns in an epic update, having her cavernous, swollen, horse sized cunt obliterated with the XXXL 'Atlas' dildo from 'Hankeys Toys' extreme silicone range. Many fans have described Mayya as the ultimate fantasy girlfriend, with her stunning gym toned body, striking beauty and heavily wrecked pussy capable of devouring the most humongous toys on earth! With a combination this unique, what is there not to love about this enigmatic beauty? See Queen Mayya completely nude, with just a pair of stockings adorning her toned legs, with her perfect physique on full display, as she takes on another monster cock challenge for her greedy hole. Her latest weapon of cunt destruction is the humongous XXXL Atlas dildo, measuring 14.13" tall x 4.25" thick and she couldn't wait to feel it's giant bulging shaft bust her snatch apart for the very first time. Enjoy watching as she mounts it to a stall beneath her, straddles her legs either side and sinks down the Atlas with all her weight. Her husband films the action from multiple cameras while Mayya bounces harder and deeper, groaning in intense pleasure whilst her cunts stretched to her anatomical limits. It's so fucking arousing to see such a stunning 26 yr old lady fucking a colossal toy the size of her own leg till she succumbs to multiple, body shattering orgasms and exhaustion. We didn't possibly think she could take any more, but we were wrong! Even with her body drained of energy, Mayya still wants her pussy wrecked further beyond return, so she lays back and spreads her legs wide, ready for her husband to take over. He grabs the Atlas toy from its base and continues blasting her drooling cunt insanely hard, making Mayya scream in another explosive climax, then shows us her cavernous, puffy, swollen snatch, gaping wide open and dripping with her juices in the aftermath!

File name:Mayya vs the XXXL Atlas - Mayya Moore.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:10:13

D O W N L O A D:

Mayya vs the XXXL Atlas - Mayya Moore.mp4

xorovod

Monsters of Milf goes Wet with Julia North and Brittany Bar...
« Reply #4122 on: April 02, 2022, 10:05:11 pm »
Monsters of Milf goes Wet with Julia North and Brittany Bardot #2, Balls Deep Anal, DAP, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, Buttrose

File name:Monsters of Milf goes Wet with Julia North and Brittany Bardot #2, Balls Deep Anal, DAP, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, Buttrose.mp4
File Size: 1.44 GB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 01:02:20

D O W N L O A D:

Monsters of Milf goes Wet with Julia North and Brittany Bardot #2, Balls Deep Anal, DAP, Anal Fisting, ATOGM, Buttrose.mp4

xorovod

Public fist fucking orgasms - Sofia
« Reply #4123 on: April 03, 2022, 02:05:14 am »
Public fist fucking orgasms - Sofia

We have a thrilling update starring the shameless, submissive blond slut 'Sofia' fist fucked and pissed on like a human toilet by her boyfriend, on a busy motorway bridge with heavy passing traffic beside her. This stunning exhibitionist slut will stop at nothing to get her thrills, and its her most depraved fantasy to be humiliated as a fisting toilet whore in public for strangers to see. Enjoy watching her smoking hot, inked and kinked body dressed in black leather jacket and suspenders, as she parades beside the bridge, fondling her huge tits and masturbating her clit in excitement. She sits on the bridge steps and spreads her legs wide open, then her boyfriend pisses on her loose cunt, making her sopping wet with his hot urine, then continues inserting his huge fist, wrist deep in her drooling hole. She's overwhelmed with intense orgasmic sensations as she edges close to her climax, then a passer by catches them in the act, and temporarily interrupts her orgasm just before its peak. This isn't going to stop Sofia getting the pleasure she craves though, and as soon as he leaves her boyfriend immediately continues punch fucking her snatch, blasting his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix till she screams in the intense climax she craved, and gushes a pool of her fluids over the bridge steps. What a brazen slut she is, and a happy one at that, smiling mischievously as she fulfils another of her most perverse fantasies which really cannot be missed.

File name:Public fist fucking orgasms - Sofia.mp4
File Size: 874 MB
Duration: 00:07:55

D O W N L O A D:

Public fist fucking orgasms - Sofia.mp4

xorovod

Sara Bell & Susan Ayn drink huge bowl of piss and get hardc...
« Reply #4124 on: April 03, 2022, 06:05:15 am »
Sara Bell & Susan Ayn drink huge bowl of piss and get hardcore DAP

File name:Sara Bell & Susan Ayn drink huge bowl of piss and get hardcore DAP.mp4
File Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 01:09:50

D O W N L O A D:

Sara Bell & Susan Ayn drink huge bowl of piss and get hardcore DAP.mp4

xorovod

Alexis machine fuck orgasms - Loose Cunt Whore Alexis
« Reply #4125 on: April 03, 2022, 10:05:03 am »
Alexis machine fuck orgasms - Loose Cunt Whore Alexis

Our favorite 'Loose Cunt Whore Alexis' returns in this obscene insertion movie, fucking her greedy bucket hole with a huge bottle attached to a powerful fucking machine! We love every scene this insatiable Canadian whore shares with us, watching her annihilate her pussy with the most colossal toys on earth and listening to her filth talk, as she describes her orgasmic experiences in explicit detail. This is her very first time using a machine to pummel her slack cunt and she's found a new love for it right away. What more could an insatiable nymphomaniac need than an endlessly powerful robot to obliterate her hole with? Enjoy watching Alexis squat deep down on a huge bottle, devouring it to the neck inside her snatch, then attach it to the fucking machine, lay back and enjoy the intense orgasmic pleasure it provides. She uses a powerful vibrating 'Magic Wand' massager to stimulate her clit, whilst increasing the speed of her machine to blast her pussy into oblivion. Listen to her describing her pleasure whilst the bottle slams in and out of her sloppy hole. 'Fucking Wreck That Useless Cunt You Whore', 'OMG I'm Fucking Cumming' she growls as she reaches the peak of her explosive climax. Her first orgasm's complete, but she's not satisfied with her cunt destruction just yet, and repeats the process again, till her drooling hole is totally wrecked and her body succumbs to exhaustion!

File name:Alexis machine fuck orgasms - Loose Cunt Whore Alexis.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:09:59

D O W N L O A D:

Alexis machine fuck orgasms - Loose Cunt Whore Alexis.mp4

xorovod

Anal fist untill my ass prolapsed - Dismoralica
« Reply #4126 on: April 03, 2022, 02:05:04 pm »
Anal fist untill my ass prolapsed - Dismoralica

File name:Anal fist untill my ass prolapsed - Dismoralica.mp4
File Size: 386 MB
Duration: 00:10:39

D O W N L O A D:

Anal fist untill my ass prolapsed - Dismoralica.mp4

xorovod

Fisting first Time taking it all the way - Trish Bunny
« Reply #4127 on: April 03, 2022, 10:05:08 pm »
Fisting first Time taking it all the way - Trish Bunny

File name:Fisting first Time taking it all the way - Trish Bunny.mp4
File Size: 224 MB
Duration: 00:05:04

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting first Time taking it all the way - Trish Bunny.mp4

xorovod

Fisting my Pussy - Diana Simon
« Reply #4128 on: April 04, 2022, 02:05:09 am »
Fisting my Pussy - Diana Simon

File name:Fisting my Pussy - Diana Simon.mp4
File Size: 317 MB
Duration: 00:08:25

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting my Pussy - Diana Simon.mp4

xorovod

Games with the Pussy of a Submissive Slut! Hard Fisting, Cu...
« Reply #4129 on: April 04, 2022, 06:05:11 am »
Games with the Pussy of a Submissive Slut! Hard Fisting, Cunt is about to Crack at the Seams!

File name:Games with the Pussy of a Submissive Slut! Hard Fisting, Cunt is about to Crack at the Seams!.mp4
File Size: 542 MB
Duration: 00:11:34

D O W N L O A D:

Games with the Pussy of a Submissive Slut! Hard Fisting, Cunt is about to Crack at the Seams!.mp4

xorovod

I Love Fuck With Bananas - Sexy Crazy Couple
« Reply #4130 on: April 04, 2022, 10:05:11 am »
I Love Fuck With Bananas - Sexy Crazy Couple

File name:I Love Fuck With Bananas - Sexy Crazy Couple.mp4
File Size: 231 MB
Duration: 00:06:10

D O W N L O A D:

I Love Fuck With Bananas - Sexy Crazy Couple.mp4

xorovod

My first Fisting! he Fucked me with his Hand while I Sucked...
« Reply #4131 on: April 04, 2022, 02:05:13 pm »
My first Fisting! he Fucked me with his Hand while I Sucked - Teen Anna

File name:My first Fisting! he Fucked me with his Hand while I Sucked - Teen Anna.mp4
File Size: 246 MB
Duration: 00:05:25

D O W N L O A D:

My first Fisting! he Fucked me with his Hand while I Sucked - Teen Anna.mp4

xorovod

Squirt and Roses, 2on2 with Stacy Bloom & Rebecca Sharon, D...
« Reply #4132 on: April 04, 2022, 06:05:16 pm »
Squirt and Roses, 2on2 with Stacy Bloom & Rebecca Sharon, DAP, Gapes, Buttrose, Squirting, Fisting and Creampie Swallow

File name:Squirt and Roses, 2on2 with Stacy Bloom & Rebecca Sharon, DAP, Gapes, Buttrose, Squirting, Fisting and Creampie Swallow.mp4
File Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 01:04:32

D O W N L O A D:

Squirt and Roses, 2on2 with Stacy Bloom & Rebecca Sharon, DAP, Gapes, Buttrose, Squirting, Fisting and Creampie Swallow.mp4

xorovod

VIP Slut at Home, Anal Fisting - Fiftiweive69
« Reply #4133 on: April 04, 2022, 10:05:15 pm »
VIP Slut at Home, Anal Fisting - Fiftiweive69

File name:VIP Slut at Home, Anal Fisting - Fiftiweive69.mp4
File Size: 257 MB
Duration: 00:06:44

D O W N L O A D:

VIP Slut at Home, Anal Fisting - Fiftiweive69.mp4

xorovod

"PLEASE FUCK ME!!!" Pushed Past The Limit - Squirting and F...
« Reply #4134 on: April 05, 2022, 02:05:04 am »
"PLEASE FUCK ME!!!" Pushed Past The Limit - Squirting and Fisting Orgasms - Adored Hippie

File name:"PLEASE FUCK ME!!!" Pushed Past The Limit - Squirting and Fisting Orgasms - Adored Hippie.mp4
File Size: 509 MB
Duration: 00:15:46

D O W N L O A D:

"PLEASE FUCK ME!!!" Pushed Past The Limit - Squirting and Fisting Orgasms - Adored Hippie.mp4

xorovod

Anal world deept record at plaza bench - Argen Dana
« Reply #4135 on: April 05, 2022, 06:05:07 am »
Anal world deept record at plaza bench - Argen Dana

The longest toy ever made entire deep in my ass. MrHankeys Toys and XLube!

File name:Anal world deept record at plaza bench - Argen Dana.mp4
File Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:25:13

D O W N L O A D:

Anal world deept record at plaza bench - Argen Dana.mp4

xorovod

Fisting and dildoing - Nereada
« Reply #4136 on: April 05, 2022, 10:05:09 am »
Fisting and dildoing - Nereada

File name:Fisting and dildoing - Nereada.mp4
File Size: 388 MB
Duration: 00:11:52

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting and dildoing - Nereada.mp4

xorovod

Fisting elbow deep complation - Siswet19
« Reply #4137 on: April 05, 2022, 02:05:09 pm »
Fisting elbow deep complation - Siswet19

File name:Fisting elbow deep complation - Siswet19.mp4
File Size: 442 MB
Duration: 00:05:11

D O W N L O A D:

Fisting elbow deep complation - Siswet19.mp4

xorovod

Hardcore fisting insertion birthing - Bigyoni95
« Reply #4138 on: April 05, 2022, 06:05:09 pm »
Hardcore fisting insertion birthing - Bigyoni95

Watch me explore how much fruit I can fit in my pussy and still get my full fist in there. After hammering my pussy full of oranges, I try bigger things.

File name:Hardcore fisting insertion birthing - Bigyoni95.mp4
File Size: 944 MB
Duration: 00:21:07

D O W N L O A D:

Hardcore fisting insertion birthing - Bigyoni95.mp4

xorovod

Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Devil Woman
« Reply #4139 on: April 05, 2022, 10:05:09 pm »
Intense fist fucking orgasms  - Sicflics - Devil Woman

This thrilling debut scene stars a beautiful, new taboo model ?DevilWoman?, having her slack cunt fisted insanely hard by her boyfriends giant fist, till she reaches an explosive climax! This seductive, inked & kinked brunette is mesmerising to watch, with her striking beauty, perfect physique and greedy hole only fist fucking can possibly satisfy! Enjoy watching her laid back on the sofa with her long legs spread apart, frantically masturbating her clit as her boyfriend begins stretching her hole! The penetration is fast, deep, twisting thrusts of his hand blasting completely in and out, making her scream in ecstasy as he slams his knuckles against her G-spot and cervix! The ravenous DevilWoman loves every moment of her brutal cunt fisting destruction, turning over onto her front and spreading her ass cheeks apart with both hands, so we see her lips gripping tightly round her boyfriends fist, as it penetrates her. WOW! What a sexy fisting whore this lady is, a true addict and the epitome of a possessed nymphomaniac, receiving her ultimate satisfaction as she succumbs to a powerful, mind blowing orgasm that really must be seen!

File name:Intense fist fucking orgasms - Sicflics - Devil Woman.mp4
File Size: 400 MB
Duration: 00:03:29

D O W N L O A D:

Intense fist fucking orgasms  - Sicflics - Devil Woman.mp4