Author Topic: Pile on a grand scale  (Read 139898 times)

xorovod

Alina Pooping In Mouth Of A Toilet Slave And Throwing Shit In Mouth
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2017, 11:02:02 pm »
Alina_Pooping_In_Mouth_Of_A_Toilet_Slave_And_Throwing_Shit_In_Mouth

Today Alina was in a good mood! She decided to play with her personal toilet slave like a dog. Alina pooping him in the mouth, then she made a shit ball and threw a slave
into her mouth - the slave must catch the ball from the shit and bring it in his mouth and hand it in his hand.

File name:Alina_Pooping_In_Mouth_Of_A_Toilet_Slave_And_Throwing_Shit_In_Mouth.mp4
File Size: 191 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:18
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4038 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Alina_Pooping_In_Mouth_Of_A_Toilet_Slave_And_Throwing_Shit_In_Mouth.mp4

xorovod

Ella Nova looks marvelous with her Ass Gapping Wide
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2017, 09:31:26 pm »
Ella_Nova_looks_marvelous_with_her Ass_Gapping_Wide

Early in the morning, I am used as a toilet and urinal outside by my Master: he pisses and shits in my mouth, I play with his delicious shit, I taste it and I spread on my big
tits. All dirty like a big sow I am, I pee and I shit in front of him in various positions, I play with my shit, masturbating and I have several orgasm. I am a real toilet slut for all.

File name:Ella_Nova_looks_marvelous_with_her Ass_Gapping_Wide.mp4
File Size: 2.52 GB
Duration: 01:10:28
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Ella_Nova_looks_marvelous_with_her Ass_Gapping_Wide.mp4

xorovod

Take A Dump On Your Chest
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2017, 01:49:01 am »
Take_A_Dump_On_Your_Chest

I laugh, asking if you're hungry again. God, what a pain in the ass it is for me to have to feed you! And I don't even mean that ironically, considering that all you get to eat
are my "sloppy seconds" Birthed hot right from my ass, into your mouth. But honestly, you REALLY think you deserve to eat today? I don't know if you are. I don't
know if I'm actually going to bother feeding you today. Hmm.. maybe if I make it kinda fun. make you "play" with your food, first? You so desperate for your food you'll
agree to play with it, just how I tell you? Alright then. why don't I list off all the food I've been eating for the past few days, that'll go into your meal.
Now get under my throne as I drop you "meal" onto your chest. Did you like watching it come out? Feel how hot and steamy it is on your chest? Smell how much it
STINKS? Ew, it's stinking up the whole room! As much as it stinks, it'll be worth it for me, as long as making you wait to eat forces you to hunger more and more for my
shit. You ready for my instructions? You're going to be a stinking shit pig by the time I'm done with you, slave. Covered with my shit, INSIDE and out. you're gonna eat
and smear that shit just as I tell you until you're just full of my shit, and I'm completely satisfied.

File name:Take_A_Dump_On_Your_Chest.mp4
File Size: 1.32 GB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:12:39
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 14.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Take_A_Dump_On_Your_Chest.mp4

xorovod

Monster Shit in Light Blue Jeans
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2017, 12:46:06 am »
Monster_Shit_in_Light_Blue_Jeans

I was so desperate to shit this morning I could barely make it in front of the cam lol
Watch me fill my light blue jeans up. Its a fuckin monster shit cause I was constipated the other day so get ready for a lot of brown creamy stinky warm Ella shit
After I fill them up Im gonna lower them and show u all the mess I made, go on my back and start fingering my lovely tight asshole and after I cum, I'm gonna put them
back on and walk out of the room

File name:Monster_Shit_in_Light_Blue_Jeans.mp4
File Size: 337 MB
Duration: 00:09:09
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Monster_Shit_in_Light_Blue_Jeans.mp4

xorovod

Extreme Facial And Clothing Smearing
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2017, 10:54:17 pm »
Extreme_Facial_And_Clothing_Smearing

I almost pooped myself once again lol and u can see that at the begining of the video
This time I wont just push it out in a normal position but upside down. After all my shit comes out Im gonna smear it all over my chest, belly and legs and start fucking my
tight asshole with my lollipop glass toy making it gape and push some more shit out. I'll stop right before I feel like cumming and smear shit all over my face aswell and then
go doggy and continue fucking my asshole untill I cumm really hard.
Enjoy, u dirty one!

File name:Extreme_Facial_And_Clothing_Smearing.mp4
File Size: 1.03 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:14:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Extreme_Facial_And_Clothing_Smearing.mp4

xorovod

Skype Date #4
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2017, 02:05:12 am »
Skype_Date_#4

I could barely hold my poop for this skype date and when we finally conected and started to talk I could feel my creamy poop pushing out and fall on my legs. After a couple
of minutes Ill start fucking my ass with my lovely lollipop glass toy and u can see how my shit flows out around the toy. I need my asshole to be wide opem so I'll give my
toy a lick and keeping my tongue out Ill start fuucking my asshole with the biggest toy I got. This isnt enought for my lustfull asshole so Im gonna fist it and streatch it with
one of my glass balls. I add a glass ball and push it deep inside with that huge toy. We both end up cumming like crazy
P.S: u cant hear him, he had no mic so dont worry u will only hear me cumming hehe

File name:Skype_Date_#4.mp4
File Size: 660 MB
Duration: 00:17:58
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Skype_Date_#4.mp4

xorovod

Liquid Diarrhea in my White Panties
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2017, 06:03:42 pm »
Liquid_Diarrhea_in_my_White_Panties

I decided to record for you hot videos in which I wore white underwear , and sheer white panties . I first started posing for you to walk around the room to kneel in doggy
position , I pulled the panties and crawl around the room with a bare ass . After that I wore panties and knelt down with cancer and began to shit , I have the whole day sick
stomach and then my ass started out very liquid diarrhea , my panties immediately took the color of the diarrhea since I was taking a shit in panty , fuck my stockings and
panties in all your favorite shit , I get up and my legs flowing liquid shit diarrhea , I really love this dirty business . Again I start to walk around the room , only my panties are
napolneny liquid diarrhea , and my legs flowing shit . I crawl cancer , I slide her hand into her panties and caress her cunt with fingers , then I stand cancer and lowered
panties , and you will see my ass and anal hole which is all crap . My pants too, shit .

File name:Liquid_Diarrhea_in_my_White_Panties.mp4
File Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:11:25
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Liquid_Diarrhea_in_my_White_Panties.mp4

xorovod

Extreme Scat And Pee Swallow ByIsabella Blu And Bianca
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2017, 09:14:46 am »
Extreme_Scat_And_Pee_Swallow_ByIsabella_Blu_And_Bianca

Top Model Isabella Blu smother today her slave Bianca. She have just perfect hands for smothering and for deep hands. She also give a big pee that Bianca has to swallow.
The she shit direkt her finest shit into Biancas mouth and she has to swallow it. Isabella plays real perfect with shit and pee. She suffer her slave a lot, total handsother with
shit in the mouth and on her hands, scat feeding, pee and scat swallow are just some games in this mega pervert scat movie.

File name:Extreme_Scat_And_Pee_Swallow_ByIsabella_Blu_And_Bianca.mp4
File Size: 1.85 GB
Duration: 00:35:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7333 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Extreme_Scat_And_Pee_Swallow_ByIsabella_Blu_And_Bianca.mp4

xorovod

Fruity Sludge Puke Fuck
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2017, 02:21:59 am »
Fruity_Sludge_Puke_Fuck

The scene begins with me playing with my dildo, slapping it on my tits and pussy, drooling on myself, rubbing it on my clit, enjoying myself."But I need like a wet cum, a
sloppy wet pukey pussy cum." I start gagging on my fingers and puke on myself, 3 times! I rub my fruity sludge into my pussy and suck on my dirty fingers, throatfucking
til I puke again alll over them. I laugh and smear the puke into my tits and my body so I am slick and shiny. (4min)
Next scene you can see my whole body, the floor covered in puke and my pussy smeared with it. But it isn't enough, I want more! I gag myself with fingers and puke again
on myself..I touch my pussy, puking turns me on! I gag strawberry guts on myself and pick up gooey chunks of fruit vomit, giggling and moaning as I finger my clit in it.
"Nasty, nasty girl!" I throatfuck myself with a dildo and the sploosh of a big hurl comes out and then another! My filthy sludge runs down my pussy, it's primed for fucking,
so sloppy wet, I fuck myself with the dildo for a bit with a huge grin and suck it off."I need more puke, I need more." The dildo is so big in me and I start squealing."Oh that
feels so fucking good.Oh My God! I need to cum." I swear and look at you with wild eyes as I cum on my fat dildo! (6min)
Next scene features more views of the massive puddle of puke slop, nasty hot close-ups of my filthy pussy as I smear it in puke, fingerfucking my throat til I puke (twice!) I
rub the dildo in the acidic sludge on the floor before sticking it in my tight cunt and moaning as I fuck myself, titties bouncing. I tell you "I could cum again, but I don't
deserve to until I puke more for you!" Massive load of mushy banana guts spills out of me and I go back to the goopy slop, dripping it all over my cunt. My puke is so hot I
think I did a good job so I go back to dildo fucking myself for you and moaning and talking dirty, "I'm a dirty whore just covered in it, smeared in it.it's everywhere, all over
me" I drip handfuls of it all over me til my body whole is gross and wet."Now this dirty whore can cum!" I squeal and breathe heavy as I fuck myself with the dildo til I cum
again!! I drool and stick my tongue out and begin to suck my pukey pussy juice off the dildo POV for you."Your turn! Don't you wanna cum on my face or in my mouth?"
Featuring chunky fruity puke sludge, 11 pukes, puke smearing, filthy talk, stockings, bra, dildo fucking, finger gagging, multiple angles and close-ups.

File name:Fruity_Sludge_Puke_Fuck.mp4
File Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:23:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6581 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Fruity_Sludge_Puke_Fuck.mp4

xorovod

School Girl Sucks her Shit for Daddy- Tina Amazon
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2017, 10:31:39 pm »
School_Girl_Sucks_her_Shit_for_Daddy- Tina_Amazon

I'm a dirty little school girl. I show off my sexy body for Daddy and prove that I'm a good little girl who will suck her shit for daddy. I push out a big shit for Daddy then lick
and suck my shit while dirty talking the whole time how much I want to rub my shit on Daddy's big cock and lick and suck my shit clean.

File name:School_Girl_Sucks_her_Shit_for_Daddy- Tina_Amazon.mp4
File Size: 629 MB
Duration: 00:11:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7479 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

School_Girl_Sucks_her_Shit_for_Daddy- Tina_Amazon.mp4

xorovod

Liquid Diarrhea on my Legs
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2017, 06:18:01 am »
Liquid_Diarrhea_on_my_Legs

Many of you have asked me about pooping liquid diarrhea , and of course I try to hear each of you . Before filming this video I drink a laxative to I could get liquid shit
diarrhea . This time I release a large load of liquid diarrhea in your favorite denim shorts , diarrhea dripping down my legs , and my favorite shoes, either in liquid shit , and as I
looked at the floor in horror there's a big puddle of diarrhea . Yes, I pooped in my favorite shorts . Yes, my bottom covered in shit, liquid shit . Here is a super liquid deoria for
you my beloved friends . Pleasant to you of viewing .

File name:Liquid_Diarrhea_on_my_Legs.mp4
File Size: 845 MB
Duration: 00:08:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Liquid_Diarrhea_on_my_Legs.mp4

xorovod

Anal Cream Angel Piss
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2017, 07:58:42 pm »
Anal_Cream_Angel_Piss

I saunter into the room in sexy heels and a slutty red club dress quickly revealing I have no panties on. I lift my leg up, grab a glass bowl and slap my pussy.something
naughty's about to go down.
The next few shots are quick scenes of a bowl full of cum with some leaking out of my pussy, but not very much.seems strange, what is gonna happen next??.I grab a
glass and pisssss til it's full of my liquid gold. (2min) Next scene I'm doggystyle on a luxurious red couch with my fat ass in full view and the bowl of cream lifted under my
milky hole. Bloop! Sqwench! Cum mixed with shit pops out of my ass! And then again! AND AGAIN! Into the bowl with big globs, waterfalls and leaky strands, I fillll my bowl
with anal creampies.
The cum lines my pussy with thick gooey drops and gushes and squelches out of me.gurgling like i'm a geyser. 6 Big Creampies and 3 Small Ones! (3min) For the next
minute I'm on the floor in video selfie mode, licking the floor of my goopy creamy anal mess! (lil bit of pee mixed in there too from splashing full that glass earlier).
The Last 10 Minutes are a Delightfully Nasty and Devilish Decadent Pleasure. I pick up my glass of piss and drink it down! Then I piss it full again and set it aside.for now. I
pick up the glass bowl of anal cream and bring it to my face.I lap at it like a dirty kitty and then begin sucking it into my mouth playing with it doing spit tricks, blowing
bubbles, sucking it in and out, enjoying it on my tongue and between my lips as my anal cream zips in and out of me. Then I decide it's time to pour it all over me! A
massively thick web falls over my hair and tits and to the ground, I pick it up and play with it and it's so thick and gooey it acts like a spider web of cum! I literally put my face
through it like it's a sheet of cum! I grab the piss glass and pour it all over my face, lapping at it like a thirsty slut. (5min)
I grab a double-ended doggy dong and begin playing with it, while trying not to collapse as I slide around in my piss and cum on the floor. I get one knot in my pussy and
one in my ass and rub my dirty pussy. I pull it out my ass and suck my ass juice off the doggy dong and then pop it back in and do it again!!
To clarify my choice of categories: pee, enema, and scat. I piss twice, drink it once & pour it on myself once. Enema-wise, I squirt cum from my ass 6 times, leak it 3 times.
When it comes to scat there is a little bit of poop mixed in with the anal cream which u can see in the glass bowl as well as in the cum when I suck it in and out of my mouth
and a bit gets on my chest after I play with the anal cream on my hands and face and then pour it on myself.

File name:Anal_Cream_Angel_Piss.mp4
File Size: 1.86 GB
Duration: 00:15:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 17.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Anal_Cream_Angel_Piss.mp4

xorovod

Dirty Flight Attendant
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2017, 05:18:47 pm »
Dirty_Flight_Attendant

Im a fligt attendant and I just got home from a long boring flight. Also in my job having a boyfriend is a luxury, even a fuck buddy is hard to find sometimes and I spotted
this one guy wich Ive also heard he has the same fetish as I have.scat play. Im gonna record this vid for him hoping to get his attention.
As I was saying, I just got home and Im a bit constipated. Im gonna lye down for a lil bit, have some coffee and a cig and then I will slowly take my clothes off teasing and
teasing. I manage to get a lil poop in my pantyhose, but just a little, Id so need his cock to empty me out. I tear my pantyhose, I grab a dildo and thinking about my boy I
start fucking my dirty asshole hard untill my shit finally gets out but I also make myself cum. I feel so much better now. My ass is completly empty and I also came so hard! I
really hope this video will get my guy's attention.
P.S: This is a roleplay so pls treat it so. I also dont normaly smoke in my bedroom, this was a one time case.
xoxo

File name:Dirty_Flight_Attendant.mp4
File Size: 804 MB
Duration: 00:24:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4496 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dirty_Flight_Attendant.mp4

xorovod

Welcome Home
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2017, 04:59:52 pm »
Welcome_Home

U're a tour musician and U've just came home to me.Its always such a pleasure to have u home so I'm gonna give u a treat as a welcome present.
I walk in wearing a smart black dress. I'm wearing a black bra and ur favourite black crotchless pantyhose underneath. Over the pantyhose I'm wearing black see-through
panties. I have my sexy black open-toe heels on. My hair is tied up, I'm wearing my glasses and I'm made up to perfection.
At first I seductively show u my figure before slowly raising my dress to show u my panties. and a surprise - through my panties u can see a butt plug in my beautiful ass. I
then slowly remove my dress. I take off the panties and slowly pull out the butt plug for u - it has your shit on it. I know how this turns u on. I slip my fingers into my ass
which are getting dirty now and I tell u how much I want to shit just for u.
I then get my big brown dildo and squat above it. I begin to fuck it for u, allowing my shit to come out while I'm slowly moving up and down. I'm facing the camera, on all
fours, giving u an incredible view of my sensational legs and dirty ass, all that while telling u how sexy and dirty I feel, and how much I love wearing these sexy crotchless
pantyhose that turns u on so much.
I'm getting really dirty now. I have so much shit!
Finally, I take off my heels and ask u to massage my feet (which I've missed while u've been away). While u caress my nylon feet, I slowly fuck my now really shitty ass with
my fingers, rubbing my poo over my ass and pussy until I cum really hard for u.
I give u one more look at my incredible, now dirty figure just wearing my crotchless tights and bra. Then I say 'welcome home' and blow u a kiss
P.S: Pink Floyd tunes on the backround.

File name:Welcome_Home.mp4
File Size: 981 MB
Duration: 00:27:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 4925 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Welcome_Home.mp4

xorovod

5 Days Bowel Movement Compilation
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2017, 07:41:18 pm »
5_Days_Bowel_Movement_Compilation

This week I thought about sharing my bowel movement with u so ure going to see me poop 5 days in a row. Sometimes I could barely hold it and sometimes I prolly ate too
little for anything to come out lol There were days when I could manage pooping and peeing at the same time but there also were times when I would spray my pee all over
but poop right after. U can now see that there are differences between each day and that's why sometimes Im late in recording your customs.my body works just the way
it wants and I cant control it but Im sure ure going to enjoy this vid at maximum

File name:5_Days_Bowel_Movement_Compilation.wmv
File Size: 885 MB
Duration: 00:24:04
Video: VC-1 (Microsoft), 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: WMA Pro

D O W N L O A D:

5_Days_Bowel_Movement_Compilation.wmv

xorovod

3 Some Backing - Josslyn Kane
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2017, 07:58:30 pm »
3_Some_Backing - Josslyn_Kane

Enjoy watching me, Ella and Diana bake our poop We've made 3 different trays of cupcakes and enjoyed each other's shit for the first time in our life it was completely

File name:3_Some_Backing - Josslyn_Kane.mp4
File Size: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:35:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

3_Some_Backing - Josslyn_Kane.mp4

xorovod

First Swallow - Tina Amazon
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2017, 07:23:02 pm »
First_Swallow - Tina_Amazon

My first ever swallow video. I start off in sexy little booty shorts striping and teasing then take a shit on the floor. Then I use my toy in my dirty ass and lick it clean
repeatedly for some hot dirty atm with lots of dirty talk. I also take a piece of my shit and put it in my mouth and swallow my first taste ever. I end the video with rubbing
some of my hot shit on my big sexy tits.

File name:First_Swallow - Tina_Amazon.mp4
File Size: 372 MB
Duration: 00:11:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4443 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

First_Swallow - Tina_Amazon.mp4

xorovod

BG Batman Punishes Robin for Shitting With Golden Shower
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2017, 06:26:29 am »
BG Batman Punishes Robin for Shitting With Golden Shower

Lets fight crime together! Retro 60's Look in full cosplay costumes!
We are onto the bat mobile, I take a detour to take a big Robin Shit!
Ive been holding it for hours, Nice ass spread in your face as I build this up for you.
I Shit on my side with my sexy Latex black boots, Watch as I drop little hard nuggets from my ass, & Slowly Drop the Hard load for you, as it slides Down my ass.
Wooo! It is strong & very Smelly!
As I show you the load, Batman catches me!!
Hes mad at me for skipping out & Punishes me with a golden shower!
Batman BOYGIRLScene - HOT HOT Batman Pisses on me! I take all his golden nectar All over My body, I am so dripping in piss I am completely Soaked! Full on view! Its a
very long piss btw!!
I'll never leave to Shit again, batman!
I show you the load very close up as you jerk your cock to my pissy tits, soaked body & naughty load!

File name:BG Batman Punishes Robin for Shitting With Golden Shower.mp4
File Size: 531 MB
Duration: 00:07:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9805 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

BG Batman Punishes Robin for Shitting With Golden Shower.mp4

xorovod

Poopy Diaper Face Smear!
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2017, 08:19:44 pm »
Poopy Diaper Face Smear!

There's something in my diaper! Something warm and squishy and very stinky! I reach my hand into my diaper and pull out a big thick glob of poop! Mmm! It smells so
good! What would a cute little baby do if she found such a nice big load of poop in her diaper!? I think she would smear it all over herself! And that is what I do!
I start to smear my shit all over my big boobs and my sexy belly and my legs too! It feels so good to feel my dirty poop all over my body! I know it's naughty to make such
a mess but it makes me feels so good I can't stop! I keep reaching into my diaper and pull more and more poop out to smear all over myself! I love to talk dirty to you and
talk about really yucky things too! I even turn around and smear shit on my ass and back! I love getting it all over!
Now it's time to smear my poop on my face! Oh what a mess! But I look so pretty with poo poo on my face and it makes me feel so sexy! I can't help but reach my hand
down my diaper and rub my clit! I can feel my moist shit squishing up between my pussy lips and all around my clit! Poop makes such an amazing lube! It's not long before I
am cumming a nice big, hard orgasm! I love the way my body shakes when I cum and my toes bend and curl in pleasure!
Then I take my disgusting diaper off and show you the huge load I made! The whole diaper is stained brown! I smear the shitty diaper all over my face and tits to make sure
they are really covered in poop!

File name:Poopy Diaper Face Smear!.mp4
File Size: 525 MB
Duration: 00:09:10
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7861 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Poopy Diaper Face Smear!.mp4

xorovod

Shit fun with dirty couple
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2017, 07:03:31 am »
Shit_fun_with_dirty_couple

I had to take a messy smelly dirty shit really bad, I started to shit myself prior to even filming this.. I got my partner and brought him to the bath tub and used his cock as
my toilet! Enjoy the filthy POV camera angles and messy fun!

File name:Shit_fun_with_dirty_couple.mp4
File Size: 1.30 GB
Duration: 00:14:11
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 12.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Shit_fun_with_dirty_couple.mp4